+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

1. Link to Post #121
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

CHARLIE WARD WITH DAVID NINO RODRIGUEZ

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (27th November 2020), iota (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020), wegge (27th November 2020), Zanshin (2nd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    English
    Thanks

SPEAK PROJECT - Kim on the Charlie Ward Show

Charlie has well over 3 million followers, that must be a record in such a short time.
    He does get some impressive guests.
    Some of his statements -- stretch the imagination but that is not so say there no foundation in them.
    I reserve my judgment.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 27th November 2020 at 17:43.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (27th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (28th November 2020), iota (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), kfm27917 (28th November 2020), One (13th December 2020), Sadieblue (28th November 2020), Zanshin (2nd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DR SHARNAEL WITH CHARLIE WARD

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

iota (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020), Zanshin (2nd December 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,361 times in 680 posts

Here is a transcript of the video.
    I don't like political youtube, so I am using hierogly.ph/ to transcribe

Music ] but uh there's all for there's an awful lot that i'm still in the dark about but okay. Well, let's, let's chat about it exactly gon na mute this there we go yeah, i've, just muted mine, so guys i went out earlier and left my phone behind. It was absolutely lovely. That's always great trust me. I know yeah exactly so well. Welcome, anyway, kim great to see you again great to see you again yeah so would i would love i'd love for you to describe the basic history of where we come from, because i love that i thought that was so so constructive. How much time do you have sorry um? I said how much time do you have oh yeah, so kind of want to point me into the right direction of the questions? I guess, as far as like the basic history of where we come from yeah, you refer to the financial system like where we were where we are specifically, that's good, that's good, and then we can go together through where we're going so and see. If we can get a clearer picture, okay, well, you had a multi-level control system that was put in place. Okay, we know about that. We all hear about the deep state now because that's become mainstream and the cabal, which has also become mainstream right, yeah and then, of course, you've got alternative media views as to who they are yeah. So you always have good guys and bad guys in everybody's view. Yeah well, when i started this journey, i also thought just for the record that the chinese dragon families were the good people right and then there was a whole other side that were the bad people. Until i started meeting you know going around the world and meeting with these people, and i realized that that was really not the case, and so they were always waiting. One thing i did notice is that in some of the meetings that i had, they were always waiting for an answer from someone else, so it was then that i kind of figured out that they were not in control, and then i also figured out that all The dragons were not chinese so who were they waiting for an answer from so the further i dug and the further i got behind it, there's about two or three, maybe four layers above their head. So then i got to listen to those people for a period of about two years, maybe three or those folks, i should say and figured out exactly what their plans were and what it is. They were trying to do so that began my journey into what the real financial system actually was and then somehow i got this job. You know there's many differing opinions of how i got the job and i honestly have listened to them all. But the only thing i can tell you for sure is that i definitely know about the backside of the system. I definitely know that i've learned over the last few years on how to run it um, and i definitely am aware of all that's connected to it, because it's not just financial there's about eight different layers of control systems that are all dictated by the back system. So we we do have a lot of the same opinions. In other words, i do agree with you 100, that there has to be a level of accountability, and the accountability here that you discuss is obviously a goldback system right. So i'm in a hundred percent agree with with you that there has to you, can't just keep printing money all over the place without no level of accountability to the governments of the world, the people of the world uh. So you know throughout history, even back in the days where the templars were issuing uh receipts right as people would travel, you would leave your gold at one port and then you would pick it up gold at another port with your receipt right. That was the beginning of money around the world, so at least there was a level of accountability and that's what the i guess you would say the deep state has gotten away from. Is you know they? It'S accountability on multiple levels. Right charlie, i mean we have um accountability. Financially, we have accountability for the amount of deaths that they cause right, uh, the destruction, the wars uh these now we have um weaponized viruses coming out here and there uh, probably more from what i hear um. If we don't fix the problem, so you know there's a whole plan that they have in place and to my knowledge, most of the plans that they're executing on now have all come from project looking class, so that's kind of where we sit today yeah now. I agree with again most of what you said there: the the only part i've i've known that the family that you refer to in china for nearly 15 years now and worked with them very closely. Um, the interesting part when we go with my wife to to hong kong um, we we we they they take us immediately out for food, but we've i've never met the main main man. I'Ve met his wife and his daughter and his daughter happens to be married to one of my very good friends, um and as with every as with every family um, you get good and bad in the whole family, and one thing that's become very, very clear to Me with china, and with the dragon family in in general as to the the roots of the family, is himalayan and the they all look to their elders. Uh and the elders are very, very quiet, humble people. There were some of the some of the family that were in the ccp. The ccp has been dismantled, um now, yes, yeah by chi um, under the guidance of trump and he's now building a republic which has made most of the elders incredibly happy. But as with any family, you've always got some that are happy and some that are sad because some like one side and some like the other, we haven't all got the perfect family and i'm one of those. My daughter thinks i'm nuts, but that i go with that. I'M quite happy with that um but uh. You know this is part of life and yet justin thinks i'm wonderful only things. I know everything so um. Look in this situation, the the parts of the family that i know are very very much in favor of the removal of the ccp. The ccp have invested something like 4.5 billion in um biden, so they're desperate they're, very closely tied to the to the democratic party. They'Re part of the deep state, um they're very closely linked with all the cabals and, of course that's what they're trying to get rid of. But as with it's a bit like pulling the root of a tree out, uh the the trunk out. The trunks already gone. But there's roots everywhere and it's pulling them all out one by one, so they don't start growing again that we're going through right now. But i know that the people that i talk to in china um are quietly excited because they never get over excited that anything bless them. That'S why i love them they're, very, very calm and level and very humble uh eve, and that the bigger they get the one, the bigger ones i've met that are even more humble and they're wonderful people um. But i know when trump points at china he's referring to the ccp um, who are they're, also trying to infiltrate canada at the moment and cause mayhem there um. As with anybody, it's a bit like a boxer, and i speak to david nino rodriguez um. Quite a bit and when you've, when you've beaten, another boxer he'll be throwing what they call hay makers just trying to do some damage on his way out and that's the the story. You know the facts are they're on their way out right now, and they know it then they're throwing haymakers so we're living in a crazy time right now, um and i'm just sitting back and watching the show um, unfortunately, for me, i'm in it - and i can Actually explain to you the story behind why these two people - don't these two parties, don't get along if you like, okay, um, now the illustrious grandfather everybody talks about, but nobody can find right um. I i knew this man. Okay, i have personally sat face to face with this person and i can honestly tell you he's not as benevolent as everybody makes him out to be comments. Um, he made from his own lips to my ears. Sitting face to face was, we are the slave masters and the slave master. The slaves need to stay in line. I absolutely know for a fact: xi. Jinping is um one of their members of that side of the family uh, which is the golden dragon family, which is rothschild okay. Yes, a hundred percent um, the ccp was run by the politburo, which is the black sun, yeah, that's right and since the expiration of the covenant in 2018, they have been in war with each other for control over china yeah. So the operation you're discussing in canada right now is being run by the black sun covid. I have actually talked to the black dragon of china. I know him personally: okay, okay, he is a member of the cumin tang, the black sun family right, the black dragon. As you call them, uh black eagle bonds, black eagle trust, black dragon, black sun, okay, black diamond black oil, black energy - all right, so this guy here um, was definitely a part of the ruse where uh the mnuchin, who is also black sun uh, was selling bonds To black rock and black stone, and then they were being transferred over to china for leverage through him. Well, as you may or may not know, the opium wars back in the day that was all founded by the black sun and george bush senior was also on the board of the black sun, globally known as the godfather right. So so the there's a little bit of a discord going on with the black sun as well, because everybody wants to be the head right and then, of course, you've got the rothschild family and their pindar selection process. That'S also going on at the same time. Well, under the old agreement with the solomon line of solomon, which are these families you describe, um, has the dragon families not only of china but also of uk, also of the middle east, also of america, um, so on and so forth. You know clinton is obviously blue dragon if you don't know uh, so these guys are all partners in with each other globally and and they um the line. The agreement between the covenant between supposedly god, right at the time and solomon, was that the family would reign for three thousand years and then the building of the second temple commenced, which was between the second and the seventh of december uh to 2018, would have marked 3, 000 years, because that would have been hanukkah, which celebrates the building of the second temple. So now the line of solomon is no longer raining. So what did the black sun decide to do? Because these were the demons that protected the the treasures of solomon? So the black sun then decided that they were it's time for them to take over, because they've always been doing all this work all this time anyway, so on and so forth, right so um. So that is where the fight between the ccp, the politburo, which are your generals of the black sun and the now administration of china um. You know and i'm not calling anybody a good cop or a bad cop here, but i know the savior program that they are often run um in various locations. So i'm aware that there's a lot of turmoil between the two groups right now in china and all over the world. Actually, i think one very important point to make there kim as well that when you've got a country like china much the same as russia, you actually need a very strong leader in those countries and we're certainly in europe we're used to having jellyfish leading us, and That'S why we're in trouble the same as saddam hussein? He kept iran, iraq, syria, libya under control, because he was a tyrant. You can't have somebody like um, boris, johnson, theresa may emmanuel macron um, the german woman. You can't have people like that running those sort of places you need somebody with an iron fist, because otherwise, you've got anarchy and we're now seeing that in iran, iraq, syria and libya. Because of the fact that there's not somebody strong or there hasn't been somebody strong there, so i think it's quite important to point out. Yes with china yeah, he can be a tyrant. I know that i know his family um, but boy, oh boy, you're, talking about a country that has you know it's a huge country with a with 1.2 billion people and if you had somebody that didn't have a backbone there you'd be in absolute trouble. The same as in russia, i don't i don't disagree with you at all. I'Ve been both places uh personally um russia is a very strong country. You know both men and women are very strong. I can say the same for china as well. You know saddam hussein. They used to call him sammy because he went to school at yale, uh, very good friends with bush senior part of the whole program uh. He was installed there, obviously by a senior uh to rule over the middle east and and the absolute chaos is coming in when he passed away uh the first time you know now cheney's taken over and they had different plans. I actually sat in a meeting about that one time, um, where they said that they were going to clean out the middle east and plant a ghost flag. They basically said that um that they couldn't negotiate with these people and so uh the ones that wouldn't leave, and then they talked about possible destinations for them all to live, and southern russia was one of those locations where they could all be moved to and if They didn't want to leave, then they would just kill the rest. That'S what they said. Uh pelosi pushed that contract uh for black water on behalf of black water uh to the pentagon and to the tune of about 14 trillion dollars, yeah yeah yeah. No. I know that yeah, it's uh, but anyway we're moving away from that. Aren'T we we're moving on, i sure hope so, sir. Well i look i've the the area that i've been working on um. I was told about the the global financial reset six years ago and then two years ago, then, at the end of last year i was told they were gon na reset the world's economy collapse, the world's economy, reset it and they were going to revalue currency that That was what i was told last year now, i'm starting to see hard proof of that and the fact that there's a lot of there's there's nothing. That'S it's not coming out on mainstream media at all, but the fact that the the banks themselves, the central banks of um the center, the bank of england, deutsche bank bank of holland bank of spain, were all closed for a period of time for covert 19. um And there's been a lot of things going on behind the scenes and then you look at the fact that the federal reserve was backed into the treasury for judy shelton to control now she's, obviously very, very much pro backing currency by gold. So all these little signs when you put them together, there are tiny pieces in a puzzle which make the picture an awful lot clearer and then, when you look at how the world was controlled financially with the three pillars, if you like of the federal reserve, the Vatican and the city of london and the fact that they've all been collapsed. You know the vatican's empty, buckingham palace is empty and the federal reserve is backed into the treasury, those sort of things they they helped to put sorry well uh. The vatican had was very active actually, as of yesterday in the financial system. That'S true um, the other part is, is the treasury has not taken over the fed in any way shape or form they're still running, amok separately, they're still attempting to, but it will take time. It'S not something that happens overnight from what i understand. Well, um. You know the federal reserve is the bank of all banks right, so you've got the fed here. If you're talking on this level, you've got the fed here, then you've got tier one banks so when they say the tier ones are going go. That means your hsbc's! Your barclays so on and so forth, and then underneath them you would have your tier two banks, like maybe your capital, one and um compass bank uh, maybe santander bank uh. They could fall under a two yeah level, one or level two. So um. If you say the fed is gone, then you would say that the entire world's banking system is now controlled by the united states treasury department. I'M assuming you mean the department of treasury, not treasury, of usa right correct. Okay, that's how i that's how i understood it. Yeah well, mnuchin is black's son and he's running the treasury department. He has told trump flat out that he does not work for him. He works for people higher than him um on the flip side of it. Uh uh, the federal reserve boards are still listening to, for example, uh the lee family and china uh. They are definitely in control of wells, fargo, uh for sure, yeah, uh, yep, they're, they're, uh blocking codes and so on and so forth, and then you've got jp morgan, which would be more bank of america, would be more uh geared towards the black sun. So would jp morgan in a lot of ways: uh rockefeller family used to have the ultimate say as to what cleared and what didn't clear through them. Um you know now in the uk you would have mi6, which runs um barclays right on behalf of their master, which is the black sun. You would have deutsche bank. Also black sun bush senior was very, very active in deutsche bank uh proliferating the derivatives for on behalf of iran. That would also be considered a tier one bank bank of china. Uh hong kong would be more run by the black sun. Mainland would be more run by the dragon families uh hsbc. You know hong kong, more run by the black sun mainland, more run by the families. You probably know more about the fact that that um, the elders of china, provide the liquidity for deutsche bank to keep them afloat a few years ago. I'M familiar with the story, i am familiar with the cash pallets and i'm familiar with the afghanistan opium money. If that's what you're asking me about, i'm just aware that now the chinese have control over deutsche bank and if they wanted to pull the plug, they could very very easily from what i understand well, in my talks in 2013, with the black dragon of china, he Told me their intention was to take over the bank of england and also the european central bank uh away from the rothschild side, which is xi jinping and the lee family. So i'm aware of the program where they used to charge the 10 fee. You know over there in hong kong um i'm aware that uh they not only paid off deutsche bank with uh illegal uh drug money and they also paid off the us budget for the last several months with the same drug money. So i'm aware of both of those things. Yes, when it comes to money laundering, they're the best aren't they well. The black sun is invented. Money laundering, actually yeah soros uh soros is also part of the black sun. Um. He'S now got all of these companies uh. He got he's gotten away from open society foundation and has gone to uh quantum real estate quantum fund quantum, this quantum that um in uh preparation for the launch of the quantum financial system; okay, what's it what's your take on the fact that the bank, a lot Of the banks in america decided today to close for two weeks. I haven't heard that yet this morning, but then again i've been running um yeah pretty hard this morning uh, but i will tell you exactly what happened behind the scenes yesterday go on. I'Ve got. I got a call um, the first one, obviously based on time zone was from asia and also uh the russian government um a gru which black sun right. So all agencies are run by the black sun. Let'S be clear, so i had a talk with these two folks and they basically told me that if you only know what's coming to russia today, if you only know what's coming to china today, if you can answer this question correctly, then you will accept my leadership. So i responded back with yes, i'm watching what is going on today. I said the end of the day. This is never going to happen this way. Okay, so what they had basically done is they tried to use the vatican central bank in cooperation with the jesuits and they negotiated with all of the countries, including the united states, that they would use their in-ground assets and resources to back a new financial system. Now, depending on how much of your resources you put in would be how much of a share you would have in the new rainbow currency or whatever they're calling it these days right? So they tried to the federal reserve was actually the one that tried to implement through the fed system, the new currency, okay, new global currency. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the vatican was handing out what they called level 9 access codes to all of the participating countries. Telling them that it was going live soon, so you still have the fed involved, and you also had the vatican involved right. The jesuits right black sun black nobility black pope, and so the black pope was handing out all of these access codes based on some chinese. Lady they took sat in a chair in texas uh yesterday, i don't know they said something about her dna. I don't know who she is, don't know a name. That'S all i know, and nonetheless none of the access codes worked. The new currency wouldn't launch, based on the fact that there's no indexing system for it and everybody's resources were already leveraged to the backside system. Many years ago, as long as 100 to 200 300 years ago and the whole thing failed and blew up, and then everybody started screaming that's what my day was yesterday yeah that is, i knew all i knew was that they were having difficulties with the system, because There was people that were making out that they knew what was going on, but actually doing the opposite to try and hijack the system, and this is what they've been up against for the last four or five weeks of every time. They'Ve been trying to do something. Um, it's been hijacked by people who claim they have the right codes or claim this and claim that the reality is. Is they don't have? But it's it's a far more complex operation than i ever dreamt um to launch uh because they they were saying that they did, and you might know better than me with this one or you definitely would have. They said the the old fiat swift system is still operative, but it's on life support. That was their words. Maybe you can enlighten us well, swift is a glorified email system, yeah, okay, uh the headquarters are both in france and also in london. So it's monitored by an agency in london, uh very heavily, and then the headquarters would be in france right so uh. The main back door to the swift system is actually on the rothschild vineyard in france. I don't know if you know that or not and then of course, london had a back door and israel had a back door yeah. So you're talking about an email system, yeah, that's it! You know where one bank gets an email, they agree to take it off their ledger and put the money to another location uh. It is swiss cheese always been swiss cheese, meaning there's more holes than there is cheese right and everybody's got a back door to it. It was not secure, it was never meant to be secure as a matter of fact, because they wanted to always dip their hand in the cookie jar. Whenever they could, i mean that's a fact. The sip system is no different, um uh this the reason why they were to launch their cryptocurrency and then they unlaunched. It is because they realize that even with their um, china's uh, i would say, amplified version of blockchain right with the masternode system. It'S a little bit different than the bitcoin system, but um they realized they couldn't even handle all their in state in country, uh transactions and so therefore wouldn't be launched. But sips is also a glorified email system. Yeah, i mean you know it's just a global communication system between banks. Now where sips went wrong is what they did. Is they attached it to the old, vtx or baxport system which ran all the banks worldwide, which is also known to many people around the world? As langley, so the entire data cable port system that was run all over the world was run by langley, so langley was still running. The financial system of china, therefore, so was the black sun, and you know that kind of didn't work out. Sure. Oh no we're living in a fascinating time, because i i know little bits, and this is why i'm talking to you, because we all know little bits and when we put them together, we sort of get a bit more of a clearer picture. But one thing's for sure there's a lot going on behind the scenes. Um and then you know as well as i do. When you meet these people, they they give you the information they want you to have, but you can tell in their eyes there's an awful lot more in there they're not telling you and i'm i've always been more interested in what they don't tell me than what They do tell me, because you can tell by their reactions and the way they look as to that that they're up to something they're up to something and the classic case right now, in my opinion, is just looking at donald trump. After nearly four years in office looks younger than when he started and he's got a spring in his step, and it's just like well, you know you you, you know you're up to something, that's obviously very very constructive at the moment, even though he's he's putting out There that it's it's a big battle up against joe biden. I don't see, i don't see that, but then i'm looking at it through completely different eyes. I guess but uh well, and i and i am too um - i i always call politics to hollywood for ugly people yeah, no matter where you are in the world. It really truly is because you - and i both know that there's a bus driver right and then there's the passengers on the bus and politicians would be a passenger on the bus and everybody's got a different driver. It'S the reason why trump and pelosi do not agree. Uh biden and trump wouldn't agree. You know hillary uh signed that contract with the chinese people uh before the 2016 election saying she would assign all the in-ground assets of the united states over to china. You remember that one yeah yeah um, you know, and then she didn't become president, so it didn't work. It wouldn't have worked out anyway. I mean honestly um, but with biden um, you know you have much the same thing coming out now. You know, except as it relates to ukraine control over the transnet pipeline, that was the big sticker there control over the gas in the odessa region. You know you have a lot of promises there. Um trump and putin are very good friends. I do know that for a fact, yeah - i've known putin personally for quite a long time too. So i like him - i always have done. I like i like him, but the minute the minute trump got into power. I thought these two are going to be buddies for life and they are they get on so well, because they there's no [ __ ] with either they they get on and do their job they're men of their word, and they actually stand out in a world Full of wishy-washy people, because they're, very they're driven and the one thing i look, whether you love trump or hate trump - i don't it doesn't bother me because he's he's doing a job, but when you've got a guy, that's had a number of wives that all love Him he can't be that bad. Can he? Oh you know um women follow money, sometimes don't they [ Laughter, ], sometimes yeah, sometimes sometimes [ Laughter, ] yeah, but you know i mean he's done a lot more for this country. I can honestly say than most um heads of state have uh he's really made a concerted effort. I don't know how he does it. I i have to be honest with you. I could not sit there and look at pelosi. Tell me another story of crazy. Every day i just couldn't um, can i ask you a question because obviously you're american, when you're looking for a candidate? Do you only look in an old people's home huh? Well, you know, as the deep state kind of falls away, you know. Um. The younger generation has gotten a little smarter of the deep state families because it's always generation after generation right. You know that yeah and so um. I would tell you that they don't have much of a choice right now, but then to then to pull somebody out of retirement and shoot them up with adrenal chrome and get them up on stage and push them out there, and you know, say what they need Them to say so, um, that's that's what i think the whole issue here is is basically in a yeah, and so you know, as far as putin is concerned, um you know he's always ruled him in the generals that are behind him because he is the face For the generals, i don't know if you know that, yeah and and the clans uh there you know they've always ruled with an iron fist. Yeah um, you know, there's an old saying that behind every good, great man is a is an even greater woman. That'S the same with these guys, whether it's trump, whether it's putin they've, got good women behind them and also a good team of people that are controlling them completely. Well, you know the further up you get when this world, you know the lonelier. The world is yeah and - and you know i'm glad he has millennia um nice person - i don't know if you know this, she was a gift from putin. Um, i don't know. Yes, she was she's a honey yeah, what you call a honey yeah. So she was a gift yeah many years ago. You know him in berlusconi, good friends, uh um. I know all the i know the gymnast, and that was also a gift to putin from the generals for doing something. You know it's kind of that's just the way. The world actually works right. What'S what's he giving you who trump part-time headache, either of them, yeah, well, putin, um putin, and i used to be in those saturday meetings he would disappear. I don't know if you remember that yeah and um we would be in the saturday meetings with the three at the top, is what i used to call them. Uh would have been, i i we only referred to them as m uncle and grandfather. That'S right and you know they used to smoke cigars, drink teas and you know they got the pills and the thing that's why everybody's got a spring in their step. You know the drill right uh, you know the wine flows, everything they do and all of that it's hard to get a straight answer out of them several hours later but um, you know not a bad guy um. He actually um well i'll. Leave that for another time, but anyway, the point is yeah nazdarovia right, yeah, lots of that happened in those meetings, but you know not bad people either one of them just you know they are who they are. You know they listen to who they listen to sure uh. You know the problem is: is that some of the people that are trying to weasel their way into both their houses? Uh right now are giving them bad information misinformation in order to achieve an objective. That is in a timeline that has long passed yeah. That'S one of the things that i did find very very interesting when i was doing my research that obama obama's advice to to trump was um. The only person that you need to be very careful of around you that you can't trust is general flynn and putin's advice was exactly the opposite. You can't trust anybody around you apart from flynn, which i find that very amusing, because i know now looking at it, which one i would choose to trust. Oh absolutely. Well, uh obama is part of the islamic hell fight uh, it's called the order of assassins and under the black sun. So that's a fact always has been um. Susan rice will still call him. The current president of the united states um. They all think he's still running the country here. Uh nsa still talks to him all the time. Homeland security still talks to him all the time. Uh he's personally sent people to kill me at least three or four times we don't get along at all uh. He hates me, i hate him, it's personal at this point um you know, and in order to achieve an agenda that obama's trying to put forth yeah uh, you know at the time that he would have been uh transitioning in uh obama would have still been pindar. Yeah and then uh that, following october after hillary lost uh 2017, it was hillary, yeah and so on and so forth. So you know i mean you can say: well you can't trust general flynn, maybe general flynn betrayed obama, yeah yeah exactly this is that's always a grey area. Isn'T it yeah? Welcome. It'S been an absolute pleasure talking to you and we'll have to do this again. Sometime absolutely thank you so much for having me. It'S been an absolute pleasure and thanks tank for joining us, no problem at all: [ Music, ], [, Music, ], [, Music, ] truck [ Music, ] [, __, ], [, Music, ],

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

greybeard (28th November 2020), iota (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020), pabranno (10th December 2020), Zanshin (2nd December 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Mel K doing her weekly update with Charlie - Mel used to work for Trump and has nothing but praise for how he treated his staff.

Lots of tidbits of info -

Rothschild bank fire in Paris , Flynn's first mission after pardon with innocence to Holland to do with crashed and missing planes,
    outing of CFR players, Gitmo arrests, etc.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd December 2020), greybeard (3rd December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks

JUAN O SAVIN & ANN VANDERSTEEL TALK TRUMP THE PLAN AND MUCH MORE WITH CHARLIE WARD

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bHiLgsyEtBo1/

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (10th December 2020), iota (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

Does anyone know something about Charlie´s background?

He comes across as talkative and self assured but also somehow well informed and well intentioned. He says he´s doing a lot of research, in one of the other videos he also stated that he doesn´t know something and would like input on that. He seems to have some business with flying/pilots, says he knew the pilot that brought Gina Haspel to Gitmo and also one that brought Sidney Powell there for 2 hours and then left.

Also says he´s been to an underground facility once if I remember correctly.

Edit:

Found this on his website: https://drcharlieward.com/about-me/

He states he was born into a cult, and left it at age 23.
    Last edited by wegge; 10th December 2020 at 09:35.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (10th December 2020), ClearWater (10th December 2020), greybeard (10th December 2020), iota (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Charlie is an enigma.
    But he has now over 4 million following his interviews.
    That is success of a kind.
    Some of the interviews are good.
    He expresses with good intent.
    Its not about Trump or Biden -- but good vs evil --I think he got that right
    Also just maybe David Icke was wong when he rubbished Charlie about the Good Dragon family having a masive amoun of gold and prepared to help the world with it.
    The Thrive originator Foster Gamble said exactly the same and I would take his word for it.
    I have not heard this elsewhere.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9846650/

You probably know my byline Wait and see!!
    Chris

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (10th December 2020), ClearWater (10th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020), wegge (10th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE SEIZED DOMINION SERVERS - UPDATE WITH CHARLIE WARD

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Cntry5HlyU2Y/

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (10th December 2020), Gwin Ru (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Charlie is an enigma.
    But he has now over 4 million following his interviews.
    That is success of a kind.
    Some of the interviews are good.
    He expresses with good intent.
    Its not about Trump or Biden -- but good vs evil --I think he got that right
    Also just maybe David Icke was wong when he rubbished Charlie about the Good Dragon family having a masive amoun of gold and prepared to help the world with it.
    The Thrive originator Foster Gamble said exactly the same and I would take his word for it.
    I have not heard this elsewhere.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9846650/

You probably know my byline Wait and see!!
    Chris
    that sounds a bit like Benjamin Fulford´s 100.000 samurai/ninjas, but who knows? Don´t know the thrive guy but everyone hypes the movie

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), ClearWater (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

so the first snippet is definitely an airport in Germany, or at least the guy is speaking authentic German with a slight accent. second snippet looks insane! don´t know where this is located, but that amount of warfare should have gotten the whole city onto their feet. Or was it underground? Hm.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (10th December 2020), ClearWater (10th December 2020), Gwin Ru (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)

so the first snippet is definitely an airport in Germany, or at least the guy is speaking authentic German with a slight accent. second snippet looks insane! don´t know where this is located, but that amount of warfare should have gotten the whole city onto their feet. Or was it underground? Hm.
    I agree wegge.
    Seems a bit overkill -- would any servers be left intact after that bombardment?
    It does seem authentic though.
    Chris

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (10th December 2020), ClearWater (10th December 2020), janette (23rd March 2021), One (13th December 2020), wegge (10th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #133
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

Can anyone verify this? if this is genuine then it up's the anti & then some...and also illustrates the extrordinarily high stakes involved if parties are prepared to take this sort of action anywhere, let alone in the heart of urban Germany.

But how could this sort of thing take place in a built up area like Frankfurt and no one report on it? I have my doubts it's genuine unless further verification appears...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), ClearWater (10th December 2020), greybeard (10th December 2020), Gwin Ru (10th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), One (13th December 2020), wegge (10th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ByTheNorthernSea (here)

Can anyone verify this? if this is genuine then it up's the anti & then some...and also illustrates the extrordinarily high stakes involved if parties are prepared to take this sort of action anywhere, let alone in the heart of urban Germany.

But how could this sort of thing take place in a built up area like Frankfurt and no one report on it? I have my doubts it's genuine unless further verification appears...
    Further verification would be good.
    The main stream Media would not touch It.

Frankfurt may be a generality -- the base could have been miles outside.
    I do not doubt that the servers data was retrieved from the CIA installation --that does not make the second party valid or otherwise.
    Chris

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (10th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), One (13th December 2020), palehorse (13th December 2020), wegge (10th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Frankfurt server raid (again)

More information about the alleged US Army raid in Frankfurt, Germany, to retrieve equipment containing evidence of widespread fraud in the presidential elections.

So, I take a look at these claims. Are they plausible?

I pay special attention to the claims made by Lt. Gen. McInerney and Bill Still of The Still Report.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (11th December 2020), ClearWater (11th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), One (13th December 2020), palehorse (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

... if the video clip is actually from Frankfurt, then it would seem to have been taken from the cemetery... yet not a peep from the neighbors... either due to complete media control or... not there.

Could anyone from the area visit that consulate and inspect for bullet impacts on the walls and windows... or recently patched up damages?

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (11th December 2020), ClearWater (11th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), One (13th December 2020), palehorse (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Andrea Elliot Talks Trump & Servers with Charlie

https://www.bitchute.com/video/txKA9KFElaGP/

A crazy interview but maybe something in there.
    Sometimes its worth listening to get one gem out of the dross
    A lot of rubbish though
    The fire fight video mentioned by Charlie has been taken down
    I doubt it was valid --
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 12th December 2020 at 21:08.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (26th March 2021), One (13th December 2020), palehorse (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,373 times in 1,568 posts

If I am not wrong there is info about CIA office in Frankfurt/Germany and it was leaked by Wikileaks some time ago, also there is TV shows called Berlin Station exploiting the same very idea.
    My guess is: Yes they are everywhere. This story does not seem to be crazy for me, quite the contrary seems very plausible, let's see if someone else will spit more beans!!!
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

greybeard (13th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), One (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some videos have mentioned the word "farm" in relationship to the CIA server.
    Its taken as a given that the location is in the USA building in Frankfurt but is that true?
    There does not seem to be any evidence of a big noisy conflict happening in Frankfurt.
    I am sure that the data was extracted from the server, too many top level people claiming this Sidney Powell for example.
    How it was done is a mystery to me.

Chris

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (26th March 2021), One (13th December 2020), palehorse (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #140
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Some videos have mentioned the word "farm" in relationship to the CIA server.
    Its taken as a given that the location is in the USA building in Frankfurt but is that true?
    There does not seem to be any evidence of a big noisy conflict happening in Frankfurt.
    I am sure that the data was extracted from the server, too many top level people claiming this Sidney Powell for example.
    How it was done is a mystery to me.

Chris
    Farm is a term used to describe lots of servers in one place as in lots of animals on a farm.

People seem to have to see things as black or white here. It either happened or it didn't. I don't think it is easy to say.

Firstly you would probably want to cover it up so less rats will flee and I don't think server farms in general are in the middle of cities. I am only guessing but you wouldn't want to buy server space in the heart of a capital because of massive cost for no gain.
    Here though such info just gets written off as nonsense. I'm not saying it is likely but don't write such info off completely either until there is proof.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

greybeard (13th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), palehorse (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast