+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast

Thread: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

1. Link to Post #141
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: [HOAXER] Charlie Ward about the reset rollout (and much else)

I have to assume that Charlie has some valid information as if his profession was about moving substantial sums of moneythen he would have knowledge of finance and made some contacts with flight crews.

He is very much into Quantum Vote System and was the first I heard mention it.
    Charlie also brought o my attention QFS ( Quantum Financial System) and tied that to NESARA/GESARA
    Now all this is a may be so to my mind but not dismissed.
    I have a gut feeling about it but dont mind being wrong.
    This link on QFS seems to be taken from an official document

If you go to most recent on this link you will find up-to-date info on the election
    https://gesara.news/

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Elainie (13th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), Journeyman (15th December 2020), One (13th December 2020), palehorse (14th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

With ref to the farm.

And also wouldn't such a place be in a secured area behind fencing etc, or out of reach of the general population? Need confirmation from someone who knows where it is exactly. Maybe I'm assuming that isn't known.

However I have always felt that if I filmed a UFO landing in my back garden with the occupants also sharing a cup of tea with me, it would be written off instantly as CGI here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

greybeard (13th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), palehorse (13th December 2020), wegge (13th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chinese Communists, Democrats Rig 2020 Election for Biden as US Faces Martial Law

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2...w-3220601.html

Just prior to the 2020 Election in October the Chinese Communist Party, with help of our very own CIA, took control of Dominion Voting machine software. By the Nov. 3 Election Day and through offices in Germany, Spain and their headquarters in Canada, Dominion machines were hooked up to the Internet to swing the vote from Trump to Biden in Battleground States.

Promoter of a New World Order concept, George Soros, was head of the Dominion Board of Directors. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s husband was said to be a major Dominion share holder, her former Chief of Staff was also a major stock holder, as well as was head of the Senate Judiciary Committee Diane Feinstein’s husband. Retired Admiral Peter Neffenger, now on the Biden Transition Team, was president and listed on the board of directors of Smartmatic that counted US Election votes in Germany.

Patriots of The Alliance had a Plan. Whether or not we wanted to admit it, the US was in a state of Martial Law – and had been since Bush Jr. declared it after 9/11. The Bushes were said to be part of Soros’ Deep State trying to instigate the New World Order – but they didn’t anticipate a plan formed over 20 years ago and now being implemented by a group of patriots called the Alliance.

Communist China was at our gates, ready to take over. Over decades the CCP had carefully studied the U.S. system, successfully took advantage of our open society, bought massive amounts of US land and corporations, plus infiltrated our school system and politicians’ pocketbooks.

Tiny Self Defense Tool Drops a 270 Thug In 2 Seconds - Get Yours Now!

The Alliance Plan: “Watermarked election ballots were cleared by the Supreme Court before the election said Dr. Charlie Ward, who had direct access to President Trump and the Alliance. “Trump has the exact count of validated votes (80% voted for Trump) from a Quantum Voting System that ran in parallel with the Dominion voting machines… Now he was taking the fraudulent election through the courts and identifying the bad guys… The Alliance knows that if we aren’t successful in the Supreme Court, the mess could be taken the Military Court at GITMO… They have arrested so many that GITMO was full and there was a prison ship there to take the overflow (Over 209,000 sealed indictments have been filed in federal courts across the nation since Trump took office)… Pelosi has stopped the Stimulus (NESARA) funds from going to the people and admitted so after she thought that Biden had won.” DrCharlieWard.com

Andrea Elliot Talks Trump & Servers with Charlie

“The Swiss bank UBS sold the election stealing Dominion voting machine maker to the Communist Chinese. This means the U.S. military and intelligence agencies will be hunting down and capturing for interrogation purposes, many people, starting with UBS management and Davos World Forum Chairman Klaus Schwab. Arrests in the U.S. are already well underway, Pentagon sources confirm.”…Benjamin Fulford

By the 2020 Presidential Election our Republic was in even more of a fragile state than after 9/11. For the first time in modern history, we were experiencing widespread and well-planned election fraud. A Texas lawsuit charging 2020 Election Voter Fraud against the four key Battleground States had been joined by 22 other states – yet on Fri. 11 Dec. 2020 the US Supreme Court refused to even look at the mountains of evidence of Voter Fraud. No court has seen the evidence. No court has even wanted to see the evidence – and that’s against the US Constitution.

There was no point in following daily events in the Fake News, either. We don’t know, and can’t even comprehend, the entire picture of the New World Order coup against the US Republic, especially the International Child Exploitation ring run by proponents of this takeover of the US Republic.

The Alliance’s Plan involved ups and downs. The downs were as much a part of it as the ups. If we knew what their Plan was, so would the enemy and they would plan against us. It was our job to weather the storm. Albeit it rough at times, we would continue forward.

There were only three constants to all of this: (1) Fact: What has been happening to our country, the children and people of the globe, was corrupt and dirty. (2) Fact: Military Law was the only way out. (3) Fact: With help from God, Trump and Patriots of the world, we would win.

On 7 Nov, the Saturday after Elections, CIA Director Gina Haspel was captured and detained for Election Fraud. She was injured by US Spec OP’s forces that raided a Frankfurt Germany Dominion server farm site owned by the CIA. Unfortunately five US soldiers and one of the CIA mercenaries were killed in the firefight.

Evidently Haspel was in Frankfurt to protect server data that would incriminate Deep State leaders such as Obama and Biden. She was said to be cooperating to lessen her own sentence and revealing information about an extensive Voter Fraud scam perpetrated by Democrats in the 2020 Election.

The Democrats Are the Party of China

The Military raid captured Dominion Voting servers, which were found to have swung votes from Trump to Biden from their locations in Germany, Canada and Spain. Simultaneous raids took place in Toronto (Dominion Voting System headquarters) and Barcelona Spain (another CIA Scytl server farm used in the election vote switching fraud).

Over a year ago the FBI (and later the Alliance) had secured Joe Biden’s son Hunter’s laptops. On those laptops there was said to be hard evidence of years of Chinese financial connections to the Biden Crime Family. Over his forty or so years in politics the “Big Guy” was said to have demanded, and received, a healthy 10% kickback from his family’s overseas dealings. Since the Democrats were said to be the Party of China, the evidence never made it to the Fake News during the months leading up to the 2020 Election.

The Cabal’s Response: The Democrats, UN and China were trying to get rid of Trump and put in the New World Order. The Soros-owned Mainstream News was not reporting on the military buildup in Europe and the US, but supporting censorship in Social Media.

Cabal plans were to ask the UN to invade the US and depose Trump as “a dictator”, using Black Lives Matter and Antifa members to create chaos and overthrow the government. The Chinese Communist Party had plans to sneak their Nuclear Submarine out of the China Sea and head for the US. A large number of Chinese troops were known to be stationed and training in both Canada and Mexico.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/former...g-2020-12-11-1

If the above didn’t pan out and Biden didn’t become President, Plan B was for the Democrat states of California, Oregon, Washington, Michigan and New York, which were running in huge deficits, to secede from the Union and create a nesting ground for New World Order proponents.

The Alliance’s Response: Rig for Red, Zero Day for a central communication blackout, was approaching. There were massive troop movements across the US and gathering at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. Naval vessels were stationed off both the East and West Coasts, while multiple arrests were being made on the 209,000 sealed indictments filed in federal courts across the nation since Trump took office. For the past week a large movement of planes have been flying across the US and Europe, with stops at GITMO, plus there was lots of military activity in Iceland.

There was hard evidence of Chinese financial connections to the Biden Crime Family, as did politicians who supported the Chinese Communist Party’s attempted takeover of the US.

Sit back and enjoy the Show as this would all play out. Fri. 18 Dec. was the deadline for the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, FBI, CIA, Department of Defense and Director of National Intelligence to produce an assessment on foreign intelligence interference in the US Election. Executive Order 13848, Sect. 1 (a): Imposing sanctions in the event of foreign interference.
    Last edited by greybeard; 14th December 2020 at 09:13.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (17th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), One (15th December 2020), palehorse (16th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another booming interview Charlie Ward and Mel K

https://drcharlieward.com/another-gr...utm_term=Email

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (15th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), One (15th December 2020), wegge (15th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Does Charlie have any kind of track record in predicting events? From the outside he doesn't fill me with confidence, the crest on the site looks to have some masonic references and the background in timeshares also sets off a warning bell. If I were in the know I'm not sure I'd be confiding in him?

That said, I don't have any evidence that he's not legit other than a gut feeling that he's telling people what they want to hear and more of the same comes at a price.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (17th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (15th December 2020), ClearWater (15th December 2020), greybeard (15th December 2020), Iancorgi (15th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), palehorse (16th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Does Charlie have any kind of track record in predicting events? From the outside he doesn't fill me with confidence, the crest on the site looks to have some masonic references and the background in timeshares also sets off a warning bell. If I were in the know I'm not sure I'd be confiding in him?

That said, I don't have any evidence that he's not legit other than a gut feeling that he's telling people what they want to hear and more of the same comes at a price.
    The problem with Charlie is separating the wheat from the chaff.
    Some good interviews.
    My main interest is the Quantum Financial System which he brought to my attention also NESARA GESARA Trump seems to promote Common Law the rights of the individual which is the essence of this.
    Is Charlie ahead of the game on it or behind it?
    I cant answer that.
    Dont think he is a Mason -- his background on screen seems to point to Q and Quantum Finance.
    Time will tell.
    Chris

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (17th December 2020), Elainie (15th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), Journeyman (15th December 2020), palehorse (16th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Trust that gut feeling.

14. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

The problem with Charlie is separating the wheat from the chaff.
    Some good interviews.
    My main interest is the Quantum Financial System which he brought to my attention also NESARA GESARA Trump seems to promote Common Law the rights of the individual which is the essence of this.
    Is Charlie ahead of the game on it or behind it?
    I cant answer that.
    Dont think he is a Mason -- his background on screen seems to point to Q and Quantum Finance.
    Time will tell.
    Chris
    Thanks for the answer Chris.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (17th December 2020), greybeard (15th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), palehorse (16th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

16. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"The subconscious cant tell the difference between Truth and Falsehood"
    Thats a quote from the Late Dr David R Hawkins the most successful Psychiatrist in USA in his lifetime.
    The problem with going by gut feeling is people will have different gut feelings according to their conditioning.

I want to see evidence coming from as many different sources as possible before I come close to forming an opinion.
    There is a lot of evidence in favour of QFS as a possible new financial system for example but its still hypothetical as far as I can see, Charlie maintains its happening,
    Same with NESARA/GESARA -- some of it may come into being and that would be a good thing in my estimation

Early days yet and depends on who wins the election.

Chris

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (17th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), palehorse (16th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

18. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ahead of time from Charlie.
    Trump will pull the plug on the Vaccination of Americans for Covid.
    So if he is right that will be a big plus in his favour
    Chris

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (17th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), palehorse (16th December 2020), Zanshin (16th December 2020)

20. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr Elelke De Klerk and Charlie discuss The great restet Etc

https://drcharlieward.com/dr-elke-f-...utm_term=Email

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (26th March 2021), Zanshin (19th December 2020)

22. Link to Post #152
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"F. Scott Fitzgerald's famous observation: "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function"

There in lies the secret
    Chris

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (25th December 2020), ClearWater (18th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021), Zanshin (19th December 2020)

24. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Charlie talks with Rachel Hamm

I listened to it all -- some stretches the imagination but having said that Charlie comes across to me as being very human and honest about himself and his life.
    Covers a lot of ground and just maybe he is right about some things.
    A good talk worth persevering with.
    Chris

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (26th March 2021), One (22nd December 2020), wegge (19th December 2020), Zanshin (19th December 2020)

26. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FLORENCE LEVY WITH CHARLIE WARD

27. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (26th March 2021)

28. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,537 times in 32,788 posts

So (11:50) US troops are stationed along the Scottish-English border to prevent the "European Army" from invading England via Scotland.

He's either mentally unwell, or just too unintelligent to understand that what he says is ridiculous. (There is no "European Army.")

@greybeard, did you actually listen to this lunatic, fantastical nonsense before posting it? WHY did you waste my and other members' time by posting it, at a time when good information is particularly necessary? Did you not bother to check anything out yourself? You gotta be a whole lot smarter than you're being right now.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st January 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Yoda (24th December 2020)

30. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

So (11:50) US troops are stationed along the Scottish-English border to prevent the "European Army" from invading England via Scotland.

He's either mentally unwell, or just too unintelligent to understand that what he says is ridiculous. (There is no "European Army.")

@greybeard, did you actually listen to this lunatic, fantastical nonsense before posting it? WHY did you waste my and other members' time by posting it, at a time when good information is particularly necessary? Did you not bother to check anything out yourself? You gotta be a whole lot smarter than you're being right now.
    Bill as often stated my interest is Quantum Financial System, That is in quite a few of Charlie's posts.
    I dont agree with a lot of what Charlie says but not throwing the baby out with the bath water.
    Nicola Sturgeon has banned travel between Scotland and England by coincidence lol
    Obviously his take on the European army is incorrect.
    Charlie does point out about masks and the lunacy of the Draconian rules, suicides.
    True that can be found many times many sites
    We live in mad times - Chinese on Canadian soil.
    USA forces flying into an area in America -- aircraft carriers west coast east coast.

People are aware of what they are going to get with this thread --they dont have to waste time coming to it if thats their opinion.
    It amazes me that he now has over 5 million followers, signed up to his web page -- perhaps he is a very clever buisness person.
    Yes I listened to it all Bill.
    Have a good holiday season
    Chris

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (26th March 2021), One (24th December 2020)

32. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

He also recently said in an interview with Alpa Soni (after she stated her dad had had a Covid test), that he had 104 people who had contracted full blown aids within 1 month of being tested. So it began to seem to me that he was making nonsense up based on other more likely stories. See here at 27 mins onwards. https://www.bitchute.com/video/7ghDYwGRBnfK/
    To me it showed a lack of empathy as well after what Alpa had just said.

I also saw some comments somewhere stating the firefight video was a copy of another well known video (which I watched). But I couldn't compare because I couldn't find the original.

On top of that I also heard him say that the test gave you Covid in a different video. I thought at the time was a warped version of something Dr Elke F De Klerk had said.

Not looking good at all from my perspective and personally won't be listening anymore. Especially as it has started to become far more him than his guests.
    Last edited by One; 24th December 2020 at 14:02.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), greybeard (24th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,537 times in 32,788 posts

I dont agree with a lot of what Charlie says but not throwing the baby out with the bath water.
    Part truth, part falsehood is the definition of disinformation.

It helps nobody at all in any way, and that's what you're promoting.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

janette (26th March 2021), kudzy (24th December 2020), Yoda (24th December 2020)

36. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Part truth, part falsehood is the definition of disinformation.

It helps nobody at all in any way, and that's what you're promoting.
    Im not promoting Charlie Im promoting an interest in QFS.
    Not seeing other threads about it.

Yes a bit like another Charles who dominated and caused chaos in this forum a long while ago.
    He was a master of disinformation.

Charlie Ward promotes GESARA/NESARA which is a maybe so but seems to be mentioned in official publication.

Charlie was the first I heard promoting this and if its true the effects will be massive.
    Hence my interest in what he says --a few nuggets here and there.
    Worth ploughing through the dross to get.
    Even a lunatic can point to some truths.
    Only 4 weeks to wait and then we will see if there is any truth in QFS
    Chris

Ps
    If you go to the appendix you will notice it states 24 GPS satellites protected by Space Force mentioned.
    Go to appendix 16 --Any country not GESARA compliant will be left out of QFS thus eventually being left out of international trade
    That 18.22 minutes in
    Last edited by greybeard; 24th December 2020 at 14:49.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (24th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (24th December 2020), janette (26th March 2021)

38. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ROBERT DAVID STEELE WITH CHARLIE WARD TALKING WALL STREET CORRUPTION TRUMP

This seems more plausible.
    Charlie again mentions the Chinese Dragons and Gold>
    This has come from other sources .
    Foster Gamble of THRIVE fame for one and he has met with the Dragon family and seen the gold
    If QFS is the future then it will be backed by gold.
    Chris

https://www.bitchute.com/video/POxDR16O7GNh/

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (1st January 2021), janette (26th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast