1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default The Plandemic Resistance thread

Hello.

I would like to dedicate this thread to creative ideas, inspired writings and news stories focused on ways the citizenry of this world is pushing back against lockdowns/ face masks, quarantines etc, or how they could effectively resist the draconian mandates nefariously placed upon the Earth's human race by the Criminal Cabal Controllers( CCC).

I will start with 3 stories in successive posts

1. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ear-masks.html

Title: Face mask U-turn: Walmart, Home Depot, Walgreens and CVS are among stores saying they WILL serve customers who don't wear masks despite announcing face coverings were mandatory.

Now this is an incredible walk back by these mega corps who have now acquiesced to our noncompliance!!!!

I believe sharing this story could exponentiate safe/reasonable, yet maximally effective non-compliance in the aforementioned stores leading to similar walk backs by other corporate store chains .

Remember, their are NO LAWS mandating face masks - which is one reason these mega corps are walking back on their face mask policy. There are state directives regarding the use of face masks - but making them mandatory is unconstitutional - this is why the police could not detain nor arrest a person who refuses to comply.

Personally, I will be checking the validity of this story through my own non-compliance at my local Home Depot, Walmart, Walgreens and CVS tomorrow.

It is 1150 PM and I am getting fired up just thinking about walking in tomorrow without my mask, politely answering any resistive questions, buying what I need and walking out - without the useless, ineffective, Oxygen Depleting, GD nappy on my face!!! - You know - like it was in the good ole days - back in March!!!!

I hope you will join me!

Please leave comments regarding your thoughts/experiences regarding this exercise in willful, safe and reasonable, non-compliance.

Blessings Luke

Click image for larger version

Name:	face_masks_deserved_all_the_memes_in_the_world-33.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	43965

Attachment 43964
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 26th July 2020 at 07:38.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th July 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (26th July 2020), Brigantia (8th August 2020), BushPilot (7th August 2020), DaveToo (26th July 2020), Delight (26th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th July 2020), graciousb (27th July 2020), greybeard (26th July 2020), Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), Metaphor (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (7th August 2020), norman (26th July 2020), onawah (26th July 2020), Patient (8th August 2020), pyrangello (26th July 2020), toppy (26th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Plandemic Resistance thread

Video is 20 minutes long and I recommend starting at 50 sec mark to avoid the long intro..

The video goes into detail on how these 2 gym owners have defied NY state directives to close gyms due to the alleged CV 19 plandemic. This is truly an amazing story of what lengths the state will resort to and contrarily what incredible determination/fortitude these two have demonstrated in keeping their doors open to their extremely thankful members.

They went so far as to take the doors off of the gym in order to avoid having the state health department put on new locks. The gym members are behind the owners 100% and will be filling the courtroom when they go before judge this week to address their citations.

Please note: They have not broken any laws as state directives are not laws, which is why they cannot be arrested. The same is true for mask wearing... The politicians realize they cannot justify a law mandating masks or closing business's - they can only pass directives with citation punishment which can be argued in court of law.

If enough citizenry push back in this manner - I believe the Covid plandemic at some point - would have be argued in court of law

Folks, we have to start pushing back!!!

I see these two extremely courageous, brave and patriotic American gym owners as symbols of what can and must be done, in mass, in order for the good people of this world to reclaim their planet from the less then 1%

Blessings Luke

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th July 2020), BushPilot (7th August 2020), DaveToo (26th July 2020), Delight (26th July 2020), graciousb (27th July 2020), greybeard (26th July 2020), Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), mountain_jim (7th August 2020), onevoice (7th August 2020), Patient (8th August 2020), Stealthy Monk (7th August 2020), toppy (26th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/07/d...ear-masks.html

Title: Delta flight departing from Detroit has to turn around as 2 guests refuse to wear masks

This is one is self explanatory:

It would be exhilirating if humanity could co-ordinate a day where this was done on hundred's of flights in a city, country or all over the world....

Blessings Luke

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 1545
Size:  16.4 KB
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 26th July 2020 at 07:58.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th July 2020), BushPilot (7th August 2020), DaveToo (26th July 2020), Delight (26th July 2020), greybeard (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (7th August 2020), toppy (26th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Thanks for the thread Luke.
    I have been shopping -- once without my "FACE MASK EXEMPT" badge and once with.
    No challenges.
    However, it saddened me to see even little kinds in the supermarket with masks on, if only parent knew the masks are particularly dangerous to children.
    Keep up the good work Luke.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th July 2020), Brigantia (8th August 2020), BushPilot (7th August 2020), graciousb (27th July 2020), Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), Luke Holiday (26th July 2020), Patient (8th August 2020), toppy (26th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    No challenges.
    However, it saddened me to see even little kinds in the supermarket with masks on, if only parent knew the masks are particularly dangerous to children.
    Chris
    Yes I felt the same Chris. I saw a mother proudly fitting a young daughter with a face mask.i felt so sad it nearly brought me to tears

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th July 2020), Brigantia (8th August 2020), Delight (26th July 2020), greybeard (26th July 2020), Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), Luke Holiday (26th July 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020), toppy (26th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS where can one get a face exempt badge

Can one be purchased?

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 26th July 2020 at 16:08.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th July 2020), Delight (26th July 2020), pyrangello (26th July 2020), toppy (26th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is were I got mine Luke
    The other I got just by simple search.
    They may have them in the USA
    Love Chris

https://mailchi.mp/euansguide/badges-2?e=b0c64cc07b

https://shop.disabilityhorizons.com/...or-clip-badge/

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Delight (26th July 2020), Luke Holiday (26th July 2020), pueblo (7th August 2020), pyrangello (26th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Great thread Luke!
    In a few weeks, my group will be launching a website designed for exactly what this thread is about.
    The concept is simple. But the aim is BIG!

More details to follow soon.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

greybeard (26th July 2020), Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), Luke Holiday (26th July 2020), Metaphor (26th July 2020), pyrangello (26th July 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Great thread Luke!
    In a few weeks, my group will be launching a website designed for exactly what this thread is about.
    The concept is simple. But the aim is BIG!

More details to follow soon.
    I am very much looking forward to it! Of course let me/us know if we can help in anyway....

Blessings luke

PS Don't forget us - when you have some good info

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

DaveToo (27th July 2020), greybeard (26th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,986 times in 2,110 posts

My buddy is a surgeon of 35,000 surgeries , he's had MERSA and was in a walker, spine fused ect ect. We were golfing 4 weeks ago, he never wore a mask, made statements to me we just need to build herd immunity, said this virus dies in 1 minute of the sun. And even high ultra violet light does the same thing with great results. Said 86% of the deaths were 84 years and older.

Everyday someone comes in my shop with stories about this virus.
    1) Buddy of mine came in , said his daughter in laws mother had a heart attack last week, husband was doing CPR til the paramedics came, they did CPR and got a pulse but she died in the hospital , Hospital listed as Covid for the death, the daughter is a nurse and wanted an autopsy done, Hospital said NO because it was a Covid case. WTF
    2) Friend in Alabama had a relaative go to the hospital last week 90 years old wasn't feeling well. They were told to wait in the car until they could be seen, 3 hours went by and she started feeling better so they left. The 90 year old was never touched, no blood, no temp check , nothing. Hospital called next day and said she was positive for Covid!
    3) Delivery guy told me the other day his buddy's mother fell off a ladder and broke her neck, she was alive at the hospital but died a short time later, cause of death, you guessed it COVID.
    I have probably 6 more cases I've heard about this and about the testing too.

This virus, in my opinion got thru our state in 3 months and is now in the southern states. So be it, this virus doesn't care about if you have a mask or not, it wants to live just like us, so it binds a, mutates and moves on

So yes more our testing positive because more are getting the tests and much of those test numbers are very skewed , like a friend and his wife in ohio I know , they went for the test, waited 2 hours in line and said forget it. But guess what they were called 2 days later and were informed they were both covid positive. My buddy was so pissed, nobody touched them .

I would take a wild guess that if we took all the people who died of the actual flu, all the people in the nursing homes who are on an average of 11 medications per resident(think their immune systems are compromised? ) and all the intentional labeled cases diagnoses of Covid that are not covid,I'll bet that number would total 75-80% of all deaths related around that covid death number in the states or higher.

I'm certainley not saying that people have not died of this, not at all, besides this being an aggressive nasty bug taking out the weak of the population in a rapid form, its not what is being portrayed either. Sweden is a great example, they told their population to do their daily business and told the elderly and sick to stay home while this bug runs its course. No lockdowns, no economic shutdowns , and does anybody know if they were required to wear masks? I don't have a comment on that?

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Brigantia (8th August 2020), BushPilot (7th August 2020), DaveToo (27th July 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th July 2020), fifi (9th August 2020), graciousb (27th July 2020), greybeard (26th July 2020), Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), Luke Holiday (26th July 2020), mountain_jim (7th August 2020), Patient (8th August 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

]
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    My buddy is a surgeon of 35,000 surgeries , he's had MERSA and was in a walker, spine fused ect ect. We were golfing 4 weeks ago, he never wore a mask, made statements to me we just need to build herd immunity, said this virus dies in 1 minute of the sun. And even high ultra violet light does the same thing with great results. Said 86% of the deaths were 84 years and older.

Everyday someone comes in my shop with stories about this virus.
    1) Buddy of mine came in , said his daughter in laws mother had a heart attack last week, husband was doing CPR til the paramedics came, they did CPR and got a pulse but she died in the hospital , Hospital listed as Covid for the death, the daughter is a nurse and wanted an autopsy done, Hospital said NO because it was a Covid case. WTF
    2) Friend in Alabama had a relaative go to the hospital last week 90 years old wasn't feeling well. They were told to wait in the car until they could be seen, 3 hours went by and she started feeling better so they left. The 90 year old was never touched, no blood, no temp check , nothing. Hospital called next day and said she was positive for Covid!
    3) Delivery guy told me the other day his buddy's mother fell off a ladder and broke her neck, she was alive at the hospital but died a short time later, cause of death, you guessed it COVID.
    I have probably 6 more cases I've heard about this and about the testing too.

This virus, in my opinion got thru our state in 3 months and is now in the southern states. So be it, this virus doesn't care about if you have a mask or not, it wants to live just like us, so it binds a, mutates and moves on

So yes more our testing positive because more are getting the tests and much of those test numbers are very skewed , like a friend and his wife in ohio I know , they went for the test, waited 2 hours in line and said forget it. But guess what they were called 2 days later and were informed they were both covid positive. My buddy was so pissed, nobody touched them .

I would take a wild guess that if we took all the people who died of the actual flu, all the people in the nursing homes who are on an average of 11 medications per resident(think their immune systems are compromised? ) and all the intentional labeled cases diagnoses of Covid that are not covid,I'll bet that number would total 75-80% of all deaths related around that covid death number in the states or higher.

I'm certainley not saying that people have not died of this, not at all, besides this being an aggressive nasty bug taking out the weak of the population in a rapid form, its not what is being portrayed either. Sweden is a great example, they told their population to do their daily business and told the elderly and sick to stay home while this bug runs its course. No lockdowns, no economic shutdowns , and does anybody know if they were required to wear masks? I don't have a comment on that?
    ...brilliant post

1. We know hospitals get reimbursed for Covid 19 dx and for CV 19 pts placed on respirators - but are they incentivized monetarily for putting CV 19 as the cause of death?

2. What is funny is that the MSM is reporting CV 19 deaths - not as CV 19 caused the death, rather the death is Covid 19 related. I am hearing of people dying of MVA's, motorcycle accidents being labeled as CV 19 deaths and the justification by the coroner is that CV 19 likely led to the driver's/riders having an MVA ??!!

One thing is clear:

The CV 19 statistics are being manipulated to serve an agenda; hence the death rates are much less then are being reported and are certainly lower now they were back in April - yet now masks are mandatory???

That is if you believe the Covid 19 virus has been isolated and proven pathogenic - it has not ... or if you believe the PCR test is valid or reliable - it is neither!!!!!!!!!!! (reference Jon Rappoport NoMoreFakeNews// David icke: https://davidicke.com/2020/07/17/sta...onian-tyranny/

3. https://news.yahoo.com/why-sweden-re...193632576.html

4. Sweden death rate as of today when figuring the entire 8.8 million population is holding an admirably steady.0642 %

5. If I lived in Sweden today: (good topic for music video...)

• I could go to work,
      • Not wear a GD Nappi on my face,
      • My economy would be robust
      • I would not have to social distance
      • I could hug, shake hands,
      • Not have to look at those within my sphere of influence with fear
      • Not have to put up with Brainwashed Karen/Darens,
      • My children could be going to school and be able to interact normally with the world and not have to grow up stunted and traumatized.

...in the words of the great AJ ... Remember you are the resistance....

Blessings Luke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	NEW-TRICK-IMAGE.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	43971  
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 26th July 2020 at 21:27.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

BushPilot (7th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th July 2020), graciousb (27th July 2020), greybeard (26th July 2020), happyuk (2nd August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I PMd you Luke did you see it?
    Chris

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)

Video is 20 minutes long and I recommend starting at 50 sec mark to avoid the long intro..

The video goes into detail on how these 2 gym owners have defied NY state directives to close gyms due to the alleged CV 19 plandemic. This is truly an amazing story of what lengths the state will resort to and contrarily what incredible determination/fortitude these two have demonstrated in keeping their doors open to their extremely thankful members.

They went so far as to take the doors off of the gym in order to avoid having the state health department put on new locks. The gym members are behind the owners 100% and will be filling the courtroom when they go before judge this week to address their citations.

Please note: They have not broken any laws as state directives are not laws, which is why they cannot be arrested. The same is true for mask wearing... The politicians realize they cannot justify a law mandating masks or closing business's - they can only pass directives with citation punishment which can be argued in court of law.

If enough citizenry push back in this manner - I believe the Covid plandemic at some point - would have be argued in court of law

Folks, we have to start pushing back!!!

I see these two extremely courageous, brave and patriotic American gym owners as symbols of what can and must be done, in mass, in order for the good people of this world to reclaim their planet from the less then 1%

Blessings Luke

Here is the latest development in the story:

https://news.yahoo.com/jersey-gym-ow...004826175.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...rs/ar-BB17eWjV

... interestingly I have found no mention of what law was broken or what charges are being brought against these two.

Perhaps now we will have the covid hoax/plandemic/ scamdemic argued in the court of law!

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 28th July 2020 at 03:29.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (28th July 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here a few new stories chronicaling Corporate Arizona gyms legal struggle to overthrow the Governors ruling of indefinate Gym closures. The case was taken to the State Supreme court and the ruling was in favor on opening the gyms.

The problems now is that our Governer, Mr. Ducey, has become a Spineless Eunuch and has appealed the decision and now it looks like Arizonians will have to wait another week before being able to use a gym. Please note: hair salons, restaurants, casinos, parks, beaches are now open for business, yet the gyms remain closed for 100 of the last 130 days.

In the words of AJ : Remember you are the resistance

Blessings Luke
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madeli...ernor-n2573775

https://tucson.com/news/local/ducey-...fc3988f20.html

So to any legal experts out there: What do you think our chances are of having the Az gyms open next week?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (7th August 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.infowars.com/can-the-u-s...id-19-vaccine/

... here is also where we can fight back... We must get congress to pass a bill that ensures the Government cannot mandate compulsory vaccinations... if the elected official doesn't not comply we will need to immediately begin recall proceedings. If they are running for election and this is not part of their platform then they cannot be voted into office...

Blessings Luke

I like many of you would rather die or move out of the country then have my body violated by cabal mandated vaccines!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://davidicke.com/2020/08/06/dav...pre-order-now/

... here lies the Answer ....

Blessings Luke

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (7th August 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Musk’s 5G Spy Satellite Megalomania

Keeping us preoccupied with a phony virus which was supposed to kill millions and landed-up causing no more deaths than the normal winter flu, sure was a useful way of directing attention away from the earthly and upward deployment of the 5G microwave weapon.

While billions were under home arrest in semi suffocation from airless apartments, ridiculous masks and insane social distancing, Mr Elon Musk, megalomaniac extraordinaire, had hired Cape Canaveral and was enjoying his own private launch pad parties in celebration of his ‘Space X’ company blasting hundreds of 5G satellites into the ionosphere fifty miles above the Earth.

Multi billionaire Elon Musk likes to believe that smothering every last inch of the planet in a blanket of beamed toxic electromagnetic pulsed ‘arrays’, is exactly what we have all been praying for.

Mr Musk claims to be the ‘inventor’ of the electric car – the forthcoming models of which just happen to need no drivers but lots of electricity – 5G electricity to be precise. Autonomous cars steered by 5G microwave beams with transmitters situated along every major road and street in the world.

Musk’s great ‘vision of the future’ is to marry his obscene wealth to the most advanced artificial intelligence technologies for the ultimate enslavement of humanity. He wears his vision just like obsessed Covid believers wear their obscene masks. Just like that other multi billionaire Bill Gates wears his vaccination death wish.

Multi millionaires have a way of smiling as they explain their dystopian visions of suffocated life on Earth. Their sad minds can only see the perfect algorithmic march of a super cyborg AI civilisation stretching out in front of them ad infinitum.

So when Mr Musk, adored guru of ardent technophiles, tells us how his twenty thousand satellites are going to spray our planet with a perfect wall of 5G weaponised electromagnetic laser beams from satellites put into orbit in the delicate protective atmosphere of the ionosphere – we are supposed to fall on our knees and cry “Thank you, Mr Musk! We always believed a saviour would come at this time and rescue us from what remains of our deeply upsetting urge to live.”

Elon Musk and fellow 5G satellite corporation owners and believers, have been ‘on the money’ almost from the day they were born. But once on the roller coaster of what constitutes ultimate ‘success’, their ambition – rather than being slated – simply wants more of the same. And when it gets that, it then wants an even more grandiose expression of its unquenchable desire for godliness.

Musk, and his techno-cronies, want absolute control of surveillance operations on planet Earth. Gates wants absolute control over population numbers. The two combine to produce a marriage from hell.

Arthur Firstenberg explains in his most recent circular ‘Putting the Earth in a High Speed Computer’ “The threat to life comes from the fact that all these satellites are located in the ionosphere. The ionosphere is a source of high voltage that controls the global electric circuit, which in turn provides the energy of life.” He explains further “Every living thing is part of this circuit. It provides us with energy for life and information that organises our bodies. If you pollute this circuit with billions of digital pulsations, you will destroy life.

Those who feel powerless to put an end to the reign of megalomaniacs who set out to destroy our common home with complete impunity, must now cease to accept this as a reason to do nothing other than wallow in their own sense of tragedy. Man and nature are one. A tragedy in one is a tragedy in both.

There are initiatives we can and must take that will play their part in putting an end to this nightmare and they should start immediately by using the law courts in order to directly challenge the global purveyors of destruction.

Further actions of an indirect nature can be equally valuable. In this particular case, abandoning your cell phone is the number one action to be undertaken by individuals honest enough to act on what they know to be necessary. Like everything else in the world of commerce, ceasing to buy-in to the offending product, destroys the industry that produces it.

A steady decline in the market for the latest cell phone will do more than anything else to prevent the domination of near space by weapons of mass radiation destruction. asphyxiating

All aspects of modulated WiFi radiation emitted by the EM towers and smart grids asphyxiating

human and planetary life today must, for the sake of the species, be put an end to without delay.

If we are to come through this period of unprecedented top-down technophobic deception and manipulation, we will only do so because we saw fit to challenge its manifestations face to face, at every opportunity possible.

Giving-up one’s latest toxic toy must be first on the list of contributions to preventing the outright destruction of the great cyclical electrical circuit which supports all life on Earth.

As Arthur Firstenberg states “There is no more important task on Earth right now – not climate change, not deforestation, not plastics in the ocean, and not stopping 5G on the ground. None of that will matter if Space X is allowed to go forward with Starlink.”

Julian Rose is an early pioneer of UK organic farming, writer, international activist, entrepreneur and teacher. His latest book ‘Overcoming the Robotic Mind – Why Humanity Must Come Through’ is particularly prescient reading for this time: see www.julianrose.info

Share This Article

Blessings Luke

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2020), Eligos (21st August 2020), greybeard (7th August 2020), Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LA Threatens Jail Time For Well-Known California Pastor John MacArthur Over In-Person Church Services

Pastor John MacArthur and Grace Community Church in Los Angeles, Calif., have retained two prominent attorneys in response to a cease-and-desist letter threatening jail time or a $1,000 daily fine for continued violations of Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D-Calif.) order shutting down churches. Meanwhile, Mayor Eric Garcetti has allowed protests to continue nightly in LA and certain kinds of businesses remain open.

After Newsom ordered churches to shut on July 13, Grace Community Church released a statement on July 24 explaining that Grace Community Church would remain open. “Christ is Lord of all. He is the one true head of the church (Ephesians 1:22; 5:23; Colossians 1:18). He is also King of kings—sovereign over every earthly authority (1 Timothy 6:15; Revelation 17:14; 19:16). Grace Community Church has always stood immovably on those biblical principles,” the church said. “Therefore we cannot and will not acquiesce to a government-imposed moratorium on our weekly congregational worship or other regular corporate gathers. Compliance would be disobedience to our Lord’s clear commands.”

On July 29, the City of Los Angeles sent a cease-and-desist letter, threatening Grace Community Church and MacArthur with a daily fine of $1,000 or arrest. The letter gave him one day to respond. On Sunday, August 2, health officials came to the church, asking to inspect the premises. The church declined to let them in without a warrant and told them to speak with the church’s counsel. At that, they left.

MacArthur is not budging, and he plans to bring legal action if the city carries out its threats.

MacArthur and his church have hired Jenna Ellis and Charles LiMandri. Ellis is the senior legal adviser to the Trump 2020 campaign, private counsel to President Donald Trump, and served on his legal team for the impeachment trial. She also serves as a senior fellow at the Falkirk Center for Faith & Liberty and is the author of The Legal Basis for a Moral Constitution. LiMandri began the Freedom of Conscience Defense Fund in 2012 and has litigated high-profile cases in California for decades, including the ACLU’s effort to remove the Mount Soledad Cross and San Diego’s effort to force firefighters to participate in a gay pride parade against their sincerely held religious beliefs.

“Pastor MacArthur and Grace Community Church are not disobeying the Constitution; it is California’s Governor Gavin Newsom and Mayor Eric Garcetti that are defying their constitutional obligation to protect religious freedom and church assembly,” Ellis said in a statement.

“Our American system of government specifically recognizes that our individual, fundamental right to free exercise of religion and freedom of assembly is a pre-political, God-given, inalienable right. That right is not given by the government or the Constitution, but rather, government is mandated by the Constitution to preserve and protect it for the church,” the Trump lawyer added. “Grace Community Church has every right to assemble without impossible and unreasonable infringement from the state, and the state has absolutely no power to impose the restrictions it is demanding.”

Read more: LA Threatens Jail Time For Well-Known California Pastor John MacArthur Over In-Person Church Services

Blessings Luke

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://davidicke.com/2020/07/22/tel...at-censorship/

... Here is a great video where David Icke lays it down like only he can...

Enjoy

Blessings Luke

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (7th August 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/screw-cov...083423022.html

Title:‘Screw COVID’: 250,000 Bikers to Defy Common Sense for Nine Days at Sturgis Rally

.. Yes!!!!! .. that's what I am talking about.

Lets see them try to tell 250,000 bikers to social distance and wear a face nappi ...

Blessings Luke

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2020), greybeard (7th August 2020), Holly Lindin (13th August 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,280 times in 8,325 posts

Science and Psyop being 2 completely different things . . .

Attack of the Corona Karens

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), Luke Holiday (7th August 2020), pueblo (7th August 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    Scotland Avalon Member Stealthy Monk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    No challenges.
    Chris
    I was today challenged for the first time in Lidl. "Do you have a mask?", "I'm exempt", I replied, "That's okay, no problem, sir"
    FYI the following is the mobile phone version of the mask exemption card from the Government website - download it to your phone and display as necessary.
    https://assets.publishing.service.go...bile_phone.pdf

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stealthy Monk For This Post:

Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), Luke Holiday (9th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 11 18 LastLast