Thread: The Plandemic Resistance thread

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: The Plandemic Resistance thread

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Great thread Luke!
    In a few weeks, my group will be launching a website designed for exactly what this thread is about.
    The concept is simple. But the aim is BIG!

More details to follow soon.
    Any update?

Looking for like-mindedness freedom seeking Canadians to push back some more.

Enough is enough. I think Trudeau has certainly taken enough. He won't even show his face to answer questions anymore.

I say this to anyone looking for a badge - make one! Tell the mask police you have one and flash it - what are they gonna do?

If they won't let you into the store, make them get your items for you.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

greybeard (8th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), lilac (16th August 2020), Luke Holiday (9th August 2020), selinam (9th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Great thread Luke!
    In a few weeks, my group will be launching a website designed for exactly what this thread is about.
    The concept is simple. But the aim is BIG!

More details to follow soon.
    Any update?

Looking for like-mindedness freedom seeking Canadians to push back some more.

Enough is enough. I think Trudeau has certainly taken enough. He won't even show his face to answer questions anymore.

I say this to anyone looking for a badge - make one! Tell the mask police you have one and flash it - what are they gonna do?

If they won't let you into the store, make them get your items for you.
    Thanks for being Patient.

We are working really hard on this project!
    But we don't want to launch the site until everything is working properly.

This will be a project that reaches out to all like-minded folks worldwide.
    And we have something to unite and empower them all.

We are as anxious as you are to get this flying!

re: the store.
    Today I met resistance in a store that was being anal.
    I did get them to bring the product to me outside, because there was no way I was going to wear a mask in their store.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

greybeard (8th August 2020), lilac (16th August 2020), Luke Holiday (9th August 2020), Patient (9th August 2020), selinam (9th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

What people don't seem to appreciate is that whatever we resist, persists. All one has to do is a simple muscle test to prove this. Whenever we resist something, it weakens our beings. Starting at 54.48, Joe Marshalla demonstrates how.

There are no solutions for what is happening in the world at the moment. The only answer is to return to nature. Anyone who has ever read Brian Gerard Schaefers book, The Nature of Life, will fully appreciate why I say this.

Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can’t go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does..
    Margaret Atwood

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (9th August 2020), Franny (9th August 2020), gini (10th August 2020), Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), Icare (16th November 2020), Peace in Oz (4th November 2020), selinam (9th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th November 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020), Zanshin (5th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    What people don't seem to appreciate is that whatever we resist, persists. All one has to do is a simple muscle test to prove this. Whenever we resist something, it weakens our beings. Starting at 54.48, Joe Marshalla demonstrates how.

There are no solutions for what is happening in the world at the moment. The only answer is to return to nature. Anyone who has ever read Brian Gerard Schaefers book, The Nature of Life, will fully appreciate why I say this.

Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can’t go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does..
    Margaret Atwood
    OK Constance I will just quickly reply to your post.

I agree that when we use force to resist anything we lose energy.
    But we can recoup energy by eating and resting/sleeping.

If we couldn't, we would die in short order every time we used forced to do work.

And simply 'thinking positive thoughts' as this fellow suggests, is not going to solve our problems, that's for sure.

And more to the point of this thread...

If I thought 'resisting' (use whatever word you wish to place there that describes 'not going along with')
    TPTB, government, WHO, CDC etc. was futile I would not be poring hundreds of hours into our project.

I've got better things to do with my time and life.

So I get your point and this fellow's, but I am not about to throw in the towel on this one just to conserve energy.
    And positive thoughts alone will not help us get out of this mess unfortunately.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2020), Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), Luke Holiday (9th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Margaret Atwood
    OK Constance I will just quickly reply to your post.

I agree that when we use force to resist anything we lose energy.
    But we can recoup energy by eating and resting/sleeping.

If we couldn't, we would die in short order every time we used forced to do work.

And simply 'thinking positive thoughts' as this fellow suggests, is not going to solve our problems, that's for sure.

And more to the point of this thread...

If I thought 'resisting' (use whatever word you wish to place there that describes 'not going along with')
    TPTB, government, WHO, CDC etc. was futile I would not be poring hundreds of hours into our project.

I've got better things to do with my time and life.

So I get your point and this fellow's, but I am not about to throw in the towel on this one just to conserve energy.
    And positive thoughts alone will not help us get out of this mess unfortunately.
    It is not just positive thoughts Dave. That is a complete misintepretation and misrepresentation of what has been said. If you had read Brian's book, The Nature of life, you would fully appreciate why I have said what I've said.

Quote If we couldn't, we would die in short order every time we used forced to do work.
    The leading cause of death in the world at the moment is Cardiovascular problems. More people drop dead from heart attacks on a Monday than any other day of the week.
    The second leading cause of death is cancer. When we are not doing what we love to do, it robs us of the very creative life force that we are and the result is a diseased state.

Whilst everybody is busy telling everybody else what to do, no one is being it and whilst everyone is busy hacking at the branches, the sun is still setting on our freedoms because no one is striking at the roots.

If we really want to be effective, we have to address everything as a whole, otherwise, we are missing the point.

Despite all of humanities best efforts up until now, nothing has stopped the PTB in its tracks, they continue to bear down on us like a freight train.

I'll reiterate what I've said above just in case the message isn't clear, the only answer is to return to nature.
    Last edited by Constance; 9th August 2020 at 00:21.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (9th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

"It is not just positive thoughts Dave. That is a complete misintepretation and misrepresentation of what has been said. If you had read Brian's book, The Nature of life, you would fully appreciate why I have said what I've said. "

Constance, I had never heard of Brian before I read your post. I simply watched the video at the precise minute/second that you recommended.
    I responded to what I saw in the video at that precise time.
    My response did not misrepresent what I saw.
    How could you possibly have expected me to have read Brian's book? Come on.

"The leading cause of death in the world at the moment is Cardiovascular problems. More people drop dead from heart attacks on a Monday than any other day of the week.
    The second leading cause of death is cancer. When we are not doing what we love to do, it robs us of the very creative life force that we are and the result is a diseased state. "

Of course, I agree with that 100%.
    95% of the world is not doing what they love on a daily basis, and so they become diseased.

"Whilst everybody is busy telling everybody else what to do, no one is being it and whilst everyone is busy hacking at the branches, the sun is still setting on our freedoms because no one is striking at the roots.

Interesting you chose these words. Because if you are patient, (as I asked Patient to be) you will see that with our project we will be striking at the roots and asserting our rights to freedom!

"If we really want to be effective, we have to address everything as a whole, otherwise, we are missing the point.

Despite all of humanities best efforts up until now, nothing has stopped the PTB in its tracks, they continue to bear down on us like a freight train.

I'll reiterate what I've said above just in case the message isn't clear, the only answer is to return to nature."

We want to be as effective as we can.
    Our goal is not to stop TPTB.
    I agree we should return to nature.
    But do you want to give up all your rights as you live with nature?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Constance, I had never heard of Brian before I read your post.
    You had never heard of Brian before you read my post?

Quote I simply watched the video at the precise minute/second that you recommended.
    I responded to what I saw in the video at that precise time.
    I was responding to the whole of what you said. If that is what you were responding to, then you should have made that clear. Of course I would not expect anyone to have read his book in the time it took to me to respond to you.

Quote Interesting you chose these words. Because if you are patient, (as I asked Patient to be) you will see that with our project we will be striking at the roots and asserting our rights to freedom!
    It's not about patience. Anyone who knows me knows my thoughts around being patient however, what I am consciously aware of is that asserting our rights for freedom is like appealing to our jailors to have more time out in the jail yard.

Quote Our goal is not to stop TPTB.
    I agree we should return to nature.
    But do you want to give up all your rights as you live with nature?
    We wouldn't have to be giving up any rights if we return to nature because we would be living a heaven on earth in our natural state as the supernatural, cosmic, universal, multidimensional, spiritual, eternal beings that we are.

It would all go without saying what we should and shouldn't do. We are only going to go around and around in circles with this conversation Dave unless you are able to fully connect with the nature of what I'm sharing and what that means is reading Brian's book. I am not asking you to read it; what I am saying is that anything that I have to share may be subject to misinterpretations unless one can see the whole in what I am saying.

I'll say no more here. Thanks for sharing.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

kfm27917 (10th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

We wouldn't have to be giving up any rights if we return to nature because we would be living a heaven on earth in our natural state as the supernatural, cosmic, universal, multidimensional, spiritual, eternal beings that we are.
    Well, if you ever want to connect with the rest of the world, as in travel somewhere, go out shopping in stores,
    take transit, etc. you will discover that you will be giving up rights unless you make some effort to resist now.

I really wish it weren't the case Constance.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 9th August 2020 at 02:49. Reason: got out to go out

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Holly Lindin (13th August 2020), Luke Holiday (9th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by Stealthy Monk (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Thanks for the thread Luke.
    I have been shopping -- once without my "FACE MASK EXEMPT" badge and once with.
    No challenges.
    However, it saddened me to see even little kinds in the supermarket with masks on, if only parent knew the masks are particularly dangerous to children.
    Keep up the good work Luke.
    Chris
    I was today challenged for the first time in Lidl. "Do you have a mask?", "I'm exempt", I replied, "That's okay, no problem, sir"
    FYI the following is the mobile phone version of the mask exemption card from the Government website - download it to your phone and display as necessary.
    https://assets.publishing.service.go...bile_phone.pdf
    Yes I live in Arizona - tri state area corners of Nev, Cali, and Az and 95% of people are wearing masks. I have experimented on not wearing mask to walmart which has been successful - no push back from staff or customers. I have been asked to put on mask in grocery stores without my card. The card and cameral have worked very well this past week in grocery stores and gas stations quick trips.

Blessings Luke

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

DaveToo (9th August 2020), greybeard (9th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), pyrangello (16th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Margaret Atwood

Hello Constance,

I respect your input and the spirit of the post but I respectfully disagree with the content, as it feels like an advocation for escapism by avoidance of personal/collective responsibility through "retreating" into nature.

If one agrees with the general consensus of Project Avalon that there is no messiah, no ET group, no Savior that is going to save humanity from moving into the dystopian world the ruling elite (RE) have planned - then you would have to agree that putting one's head in the proverbial sand is not the yellow brick road to our desired world

I created this thread because there is a solution! In fact there are many solutions! The problem is not in solutions - the problems are in removing the mass programming of the population in order to get them to see the ever present true "Yellow brick Road' home.

One of the solutions to stopping the RE's nefarious agenda is appropriate, peaceful resistance done repeatedly in mass. If we do not resist - further restrictions, mandates and compulsory vaccinations will follow. I know there are many on this forum who refuse to live in that type of world. (It should be noted that Waves initially created a similar thread several months ago)

With that written... I would like this thread to be a repository of articles, videos, stories, thoughts, ideas and concepts related to resisting the Covid 1984 plandemic. I envision these ideas being shared collectively on social media, related community platforms and within PA members sphere of influence in order to foster expedient exponential growth of a "real" resistance movement. If we can create a "Real" resistance movement - I know that momentum will allow us to move away from the planned upcoming orwellian hellish nightmare into the uptopia of our choosing.

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 9th August 2020 at 03:22.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th August 2020), DaveToo (9th August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)

Margaret Atwood

Hello Constance,

I respect your input and the spirit of the post but I respectfully disagree with the content, as it feels like an advocation for escapism by avoidance of personal/collective responsibility through "retreating" into nature.

If one agrees with the general consensus of Project Avalon that there is no messiah, no ET group, no Savior that is going to save humanity from moving into the dystopian world the ruling elite (RE) have planned - then you would have to agree that putting one's head in the proverbial sand is not the yellow brick road to our desired world

I created this thread because there is a solution! In fact there are many solutions! The problem is not in solutions - the problems are in removing the mass programming of the population in order to get them to see the ever present true "Yellow brick Road' home.

One of the solutions to stopping the RE's nefarious agenda is appropriate, peaceful resistance done repeatedly in mass. If we do not resist - further restrictions, mandates and compulsory vaccinations will follow. I know there are many on this forum who refuse to live in that type of world. (It should be noted that Waves initially created a similar thread several months ago)

With that written... I would like this thread to be a repository of articles, videos, stories, thoughts, ideas and concepts related to resisting the Covid 1984 plandemic. I envision these ideas being shared collectively on social media, related community platforms and within PA members sphere of influence in order to foster expedient exponential growth of a "real" resistance movement. If we can create a "Real" resistance movement - I know that momentum will allow us to move away from the planned upcoming orwellian hellish nightmare into the uptopia of our choosing.

Blessings Luke
    See my responses to DaveToo.

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is the Latest on the sturgis bike rally....

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bike...183704999.html

Name:  OIP.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  6.3 KB

Blessings Luke

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

pyrangello (16th August 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is an excellent guerrrila journalist at Rebel news who is holding a Canadian Mayor to task as he breaks his own Pandemic rules!!!!

They are laughing at us folks...Rules for my citizenry - but not for me......

Blessings Luke

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

DaveToo (9th August 2020), Eligos (21st August 2020), kfm27917 (10th August 2020), Patient (9th August 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Here is an excellent guerrrila journalist at Rebel news who is holding a Canadian Mayor to task as he breaks his own Pandemic rules!!!!

They are laughing at us folks...Rules for my citizenry - but not for me......

Blessings Luke
    So according to what the police were told, it is a private rental time. Lol

I am going to call the city of Brampton to find out who is booking ice time so that I can rent the rink out for some skating time!

I wonder how many other similar calls they will get?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

DaveToo (9th August 2020), Luke Holiday (9th August 2020)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is the latest from the huge middle finger to the establishment known as the Sturgis Motorcycle rally... No face nappi's here!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chose-des...151801292.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	75743ea18a114dc9b08bfa8fb91208ec.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	44025Name:  download.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  12.5 KB

Blessings Luke

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th August 2020), greybeard (10th August 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The following is a tribute to a man I got to know briefly when his show came to the US Air Force Base I was stationed at. A few years later, when I was was working security, the show came to town and I had to chance to chat with him for about 20 minutes - I remember him being a kind, funny and gentle giant...

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/kamal...093151388.html

James Harris, a former professional wrestler best known as Kamala, the “Ugandan Giant,” has died. He was 70.

“Unfortunately, the rumors were correct,” Kenny Casanova, coauthor of Harris’ autobiography, Kamala Speaks, wrote on Facebook. “To make matters worse, it was Corona that took him; he was one of the good ones.”

Harris shot to fame in the 1980s heyday of pro wrestling, battling superstars such as Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and The Undertaker for World Wrestling Entertainment, then known as the WWF, or World Wrestling Federation

Wrestling icon Bret “The Hitman” Hart said Harris played “a terrifying monster” in the ring, with his tribal mask, face paint and body paint on his 6′7”, 380-pound frame. But the reality couldn’t have been more different.

“Unlike his heel character, he was one of the friendliest, nicest, happy-go-lucky guys I ever knew in pro wrestling,” Hart wrote on Instagram. “Always a kind and happy gentle soul. I’ll miss him for always being so good to me.”

Also unlike his character, Harris was not from Uganda. He was from Mississippi.

“I’ve never been to Uganda,” Harris told Bleacher Report in a 2014 profile:

In 2012, Harris told Memphis CBS station WREG that he was working as a truck driver when wrestler Jerry “The King” Lawler suggested the character to him.

“Lawler saw me and said I got a good idea for you,” Harris said. “He put the paint and stuff on me and they put the little skirt on me. I like doing that kind of stuff.”

Harris said the sport was good, but the money wasn’t and after increasingly sporadic appearances for a different organization, he finally tapped out of wrestling for good in 2010.

“People think I earned millions of dollars because I wrestled guys like Hogan,” Harris told The Tampa Bay Times last year. “That’s not the truth.”

Harris eventually went back to driving trucks until he suffered a series of health setbacks, losing both of his legs to diabetes in 2011. He was reportedly on life support in 2017 after a medical emergency.

(here is my resistance)..... [B]Yet his death is being attributed to Covid 19... Hmmm I am more then suspiciously curious about that... May he rest in peace.

Name:  th (2).jpg
Views: 259
Size:  18.0 KB

“Kamala was one of the most believable monsters in wrestling,” wrote Casanova. “He played the role perfectly, but was also one of the nicest guys you could meet.”

Others also paid tribute to the gentle giant:

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 10th August 2020 at 23:15.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (10th August 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...and the middle finger to the establishment through appropriate resistance continues....

Title: Smash Mouth Holds Concert For Thousands, Tells Crowd: 'F**k That COVID'

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/smash...183344407.html

Well, much like the band admitted in 2001, Smash Mouth is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

The band headlined a music festival and motorcycle rally in Sturgis, South Dakota, this weekend, and was criticized heavily on social media after the fact for not adhering to CDC guidelines as the pandemic rages on in the U.S.

Sturgis Buffalo Chip is a multiday festival that attracts hundreds of thousands of people each year and offers attendees everything from bike and stunt shows, shopping, live music and various events, according to its website.

Smash Mouth was one of several bands — including Trapt, Buckcherry, Drowning Pool, Night Ranger, Reverend Horton Heat, Lit, 38 Special, Quiet Riot, and Big Skillet — to play at the festival this year, but went viral on Monday for its Sunday night performance.

Photos and videos from the band’s performance indicated that most of the attendees were not wearing masks or adhering to social distancing guidelines. Frontman Steve Harwell even shouts to the crowd at one point, “Now, we’re all here together tonight ... **** that COVID ****!”

HuffPost has reached out to the band for comment.

The event’s page on Black Hills & Badlands Tourism Association’s website indicates that the venue had signs posted “at all entry points and gathering areas reminding guests to remain socially distant, encouraging the use of face coverings and explaining recommendations from the CDC to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.”

Additionally, the site claims the event had hand sanitizer stations, masks for purchase, and masked employees behind sneeze guards “at designated points of sale.”

The site also said that guests have the opportunity to social distance with “over 600 acres” available to them and that they were “required to have a mask with them.”

Videos from the event make it clear that a large volume of attendees did not wear masks or attempt to keep the recommended six feet apart from one another.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292696480667639808

Blessing Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 10th August 2020 at 23:52.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (11th August 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nice video regarding how to resist - Title STOP COOPERATING - DAVID ICKE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6gL6EgrhWYGi/

Blessings Luke

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here is an excellent example of appropriate resistance by a young girl.. note sound quality improves around 70 seconds.

.. and they were led by the children...

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 11th August 2020 at 15:12.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (11th August 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

....just a reminder from a post on another thread...

In regards to the Covid 1984 plandemic we are living under...

... there is a solution! In fact there are many solutions! The problem is not in solutions - the problems are in removing the mass programming of the population in order to get them to see the ever present "Yellow brick Road' home.

One of the solutions to stopping the Ruling Elite's nefarious agenda is appropriate, peaceful resistance done repeatedly in mass. If we do not resist - further restrictions, mandates and compulsory vaccinations will follow. I know there are many on this forum who refuse to live in that type of world. (It should be noted that Waves initially created a similar thread several months ago.THIS is that thread)

With that written... I would like this thread to be a repository of articles, videos, stories, thoughts, ideas and concepts related to resisting the Covid 1984 plandemic. I envision these ideas being shared collectively on social media, related community platforms and within PA members sphere of influence in order to foster expedient exponential growth of a "real" resistance movement. If we can create a "Real" resistance movement - I know the momentum will allow us to move away from the planned upcoming orwellian hellish nightmare into the uptopia of our choosing.

It all starts with our individual unwavering belief in knowing that because we are on the side of truth we will prevail, followed by consistent daily commitment to being a beacon of truth, wisdom and unconditional love to those around us. If we remain committed, and continue to correctly/peacefully resist when able, educate when appropriate and remain centered in the spirit of service to others- we will change the collective fields and turn this around - I have no doubt.

Lastly, we must not perceive this as a fight, rather it would be more accurate and empowering to adopt the perception of Transcending this worldwide nightmare -through transforming into the best versions of ourselves...

Blessings Luke

Name:  th (5).jpg
Views: 226
Size:  8.7 KBName:  th (4).jpg
Views: 204
Size:  8.4 KBName:  th (3).jpg
Views: 207
Size:  4.1 KB

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th August 2020), greybeard (11th August 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hot off the press from PJW of infowars

In Sweden, Where There Was No Lockdown, COVID Cases & Deaths Have Slowed to a Trickle
    Print Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars store
    Death rate lower than Spain, the UK and Italy – economy in better shape.

Paul Joseph Watson
    PrisonPlanet.com
    August 11, 2020

Confounding claims by many that its open society approach to coronavirus would spectacularly backfire, Sweden, which didn’t enforce any mandatory lockdown order, has seen its coronavirus cases and deaths slow to a trickle.

Back in March, when Sweden announced that it would adopt a different approach to much of the rest of the world by refusing to shut down its economy and instead aim for herd immunity, public health experts and media commentators were aghast at the decision, warning that the country’s hospitals would be overwhelmed with COVID victims.

Summing up the attitude towards Sweden’s approach, Danish journalist Lisbeth Davidsen said it was “like watching a horror movie.”

Fast forward five months and the horror show predicted by many has completely failed to materialize.

While fears of a “second wave” of coronavirus continue to plague other European countries that completely locked down and enforced draconian face mask rules, Sweden has recorded barely a trickle of COVID cases and deaths so far in August.

Jordan Schachtel drills into the numbers;

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-08-10_16-25-20.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	44058

In August, Sweden has registered just one death (!) with/from the coronavirus. Yes, you read that correctly. One death so far.

For the month of July, Sweden reported 226 deaths. They’ve accounted for 805 June deaths, 1646 in May, and 2572 in April. The deaths attributed to COVID-19 went from about a 50% reduction to falling off of a cliff.

The story is the same in the hospitals. COVID-19 is hardly registering as a blip on the radar. Sweden has reported just 4 new COVID-19 patients in their ICUs in August. The month of July saw only 52 COVID-19 patients in ICUs.

It doesn’t take a math whiz to come to the conclusion that the epidemic appears to have been wrapped up in Sweden for months. It’s unclear whether this is a result of having achieved the herd immunity threshold, or if the seasonality of the virus is providing indefinite relief. But it’s become absolutely clear that Sweden’s long term pandemic strategy is working.

Asserting that “there is no evidence anywhere in the world that lockdowns or masks have *stopped* the spread of the virus,” Schachtel notes how public health experts “disregarding hundreds of years of proven science on herd immunity” who mandated lockdowns are responsible for the economic catastrophe which the world will now suffer.

As Newsweek acknowledged last week, Sweden’s COVID-19 death rate is lower than those of Spain, the UK and Italy, countries which all imposed lockdowns.
    A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Sweden’s GDP fall of 8.6 in Q2 2020 is also significantly less severe than the 12.1 average experienced in the Eurozone, leaving the Scandinavian country in “much better shape than the rest of Europe.”

As we highlighted yesterday, the lockdowns will plunge at least a hundred million people into extreme poverty.

Add the deaths caused by this to those caused by untreated cancers and other illnesses and we’re looking at deaths caused by lockdown easily outstripping those officially attributed to coronavirus.

So what was the point of lockdown? Control, vaccine agenda, implementation of new financial system, allow for uninterrupted 5 G tower construction, etc...

Blessings Luke

Remember if you live in Sweden or South Dakota:

1. You could go anywhere without a face nappi
    2. Your local gyms, pubs, parks, beaches would be open
    3. You could shake hands, and hug without reservation; Do you still remember what that was like?
    4. Your children could go to school and not be traumatized by hazmat precautions for a virus that has not been proven to exist.
    5. You would not be facing mandatory vaccinations.
    6. You would not have to deal with Corona Karens

Interesting how dumb this virus really is: the effect of the "virus" is not a matter of contagiousness or lethality - rather [B]it is all a matter of geography...

Name:  cute-animal-hugging-pictures-020.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  48.4 KB

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 12th August 2020 at 14:37.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th August 2020), T Smith (12th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 12 18 LastLast