Thread: The Plandemic Resistance thread

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: The Plandemic Resistance thread

Question: If someone tests Covid positive, and is sick with symptoms, do y'all think they should continue as usual out in public anyway, while still refusing to wear a mask?

2. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,260 times in 3,170 posts

Hi Gracie May I think Covid with symptoms?? they should'nt even be out!

and Im a non covid paranoid, non fearful, non mask wearing person.

But thats my answer with any yearly influenza, pnemonia or contagion sickness and the like

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Blacklight43 (22nd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), IChingUChing (22nd August 2020), loungelizard (22nd August 2020), One (21st August 2020)

4. Link to Post #83
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Question: If someone tests Covid positive, and is sick with symptoms, do y'all think they should continue as usual out in public anyway, while still refusing to wear a mask?
    Yes, I think they should have that choice.

And others should also have the choice of taking the risk of mingling with them.

And if it can be fairly proven that they knowingly caused harm to others in a court of law, then prosecution could be appropriated.

Any alternatives to that are a slippery road to fascism as we can now see all too clearly.

Why do you ask?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd August 2020)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,426 times in 32,919 posts

Quote Posted by One (here)

And others should also have the choice of taking the risk of mingling with them.

And if it can be fairly proven that they knowingly caused harm to others in a court of law, then prosecution could be appropriated.

Any alternatives to that are a slippery road to fascism as we can now see all too clearly.
    But here's the interesting philosophical question: where does one draw the line?
    1. Imagine the person we're talking about, strongly asserting their personal rights, had a regular cold. How would we feel?
    2. But (and this might have happened in many places in the world, at any time up till the 1970s) — suppose they had smallpox?
    3. And suppose you were a villager in the Congo, or Guinea, right now, and someone living half a mile away had possible initial symptoms of ebola (which you were aware of), and were still walking around working with or eating with others? This is absolutely realistic. What should the medical authorities do, if there were any in the area?

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), kudzy (24th August 2020), loungelizard (22nd August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020), One (21st August 2020), Sirus (21st August 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd August 2020), Yoda (21st August 2020)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Resistance from Arkansas for Health and Parental Rights
    8/21/20

"Jan Morgan was live — with Marcela White and 14 others.
    19 hrs
    BREAKING NEWS:
    ARKANSAS CITIZENS and LEGISLATORS ARE FILING A LAWSUIT AGAINST STATE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. ...

Some BOMBSHELLS coming out of the Capitol today ... and more coming in the days ahead...
    Its about to get ugly...

Senator Dan Sullivan joins us live to talk about what happened today and how this will IMPACT YOUR LIFE."
    https://www.facebook.com/janmorganhomepage/videos/10217100380972778

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st August 2020 at 19:39. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020), One (21st August 2020)

10. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

But here's the interesting philosophical question: where does one draw the line?
    1. Imagine the person we're talking about, strongly asserting their personal rights, had a regular cold. How would we feel?
    2. But (and this might have happened in many places in the world, at any time up till the 1970s) — suppose they had smallpox?
    3. And suppose you were a villager in the Congo, or Guinea, right now, and someone living half a mile away had possible initial symptoms of ebola (which you were aware of), and were still walking around working with or eating with others? This is absolutely realistic. What should the medical authorities do, if there were any in the area?
    I agree that it is interesting.

However, I still think you have to draw the line at freedom. The polar opposite of that is complete surveillance at the level of thought (which we are seeing the push towards). It is Love vs fear really. Fear being preemptive.

I mean freedom was what God/we setup presumably. There were no in betweens as can be seen by the personal involvement.

I would have to take the hit. Killers find a way to kill, and when we embrace fear they can kill many more of us as this planet is now testament to.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

kfm27917 (22nd August 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd August 2020)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Points 2 and 3 would constitute a crime I feel, like attempting to infect someone with AIDS/HIV.

Severity + likelihood + motive = a person or group who puts a community at risk.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), loungelizard (22nd August 2020), One (22nd August 2020)

14. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I gotcha. How would others have that choice if they have no idea the person they're mingling with is sick and contagious?

Why do you ask?
    I have a neighbor whom he, his wife and two kids, have all been tested positive for Covid. I thought of this thread because as the head of the family, he's been adamant like y'all about not wearing a mask anywhere, ever, under no circumstances, and now that he and his wife are actually sick as well, he's still making sure that they keep on leading their daily lives as if nothing has changed.

So I'm looking for the anti mask perspective on that.
    Last edited by Gracy; 21st August 2020 at 22:44.

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

I gotcha. How would others have that choice if they have no idea the person they're mingling with is sick and contagious?

Why do you ask?
    I have a neighbor whom he, his wife and two kids, have all been tested positive for Covid. I thought of this thread because as the head of the family, he's been adamant like y'all about not wearing a mask anywhere, ever, under no circumstances, and now that he and his wife are actually sick as well, he's still making sure that they keep on leading their daily lives as if nothing has changed.

Well he's a selfish jerk. He clearly doesn't care if others get sick or not. That's pretty uncool. (At least)

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (22nd August 2020), fifi (22nd August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), kudzy (24th August 2020), loungelizard (22nd August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020), One (22nd August 2020), Yoda (22nd August 2020)

17. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why do you ask?

Well I suppose on the first point I meant that they would need to calculate that into the equation. So there is a risk some people are going to be selfish.

But if they get caught damaging others, then they should pay whatever the price currently is for the crime (point 2). Unfortunately either side of the coin has its problems as things stand, but fear has led us to this scenario in the first place... i.e. the real problem is the biological weapon created to control. Allowing more of it (control), given this starting point, is adding fuel to the fire imo. We need to make our own decisions on this.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), kfm27917 (22nd August 2020), Sirus (22nd August 2020)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

We need to make our own decisions on this.
    But that's what we do in society all the time, unless we're physically locked up. You can make a free, sovereign decision to murder your neighbor. (And some people do.)

But then there are potential consequences. Murdering your neighbor is risky, because you might get caught by the police, or your neighbor's friend might murder you in retaliation.

The notion of potential consequences is what mitigates and "controls" our otherwise-maybe-selfish free will. All parents and children know that, and that's how society works.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st August 2020 at 23:59.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gracy (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), holcaul (22nd August 2020), kfm27917 (22nd August 2020), kudzy (24th August 2020), loungelizard (22nd August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020), One (22nd August 2020), Yoda (22nd August 2020)

21. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We need to make our own decisions on this.
    But that's what we do in society all the time, unless we're physically locked up. You can make a free, sovereign decision to murder your neighbor. (And some people do.)

But then there are potential consequences. Murdering your neighbor is risky, because you might get caught by the police, or your neighbor's friend might murder you in retaliation.

The notion of potential consequences is what mitigates and "controls" our otherwise-maybe-selfish free will. All parents and children know that, and that's how society works.
    But control by fear rather, than open honesty and individual responsibility leads to the neighbour situation far more easily I think. No need to fight an open honest government giving a balanced assessment of the risks.

The subversion of the natural tendency of the vast majority to look out for thy neighbour is a big part of the problem I think. And so there is now a motive to fight that tendency, creating more division.

But without personal responsibility and freedom, how can corruption be exposed. Controlling what people say / wear is the same side of the coin.

There is more to say on control by consequence probably, but there are consequences for others at the moment by me even giving time away to this discussion.

I have edited this post a bit since missing the point slightly. Not that it has helped particularly
    Last edited by One; 22nd August 2020 at 06:14.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to One For This Post:

Luke Holiday (23rd August 2020)

23. Link to Post #93
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Why do you ask?

Could you please stay levelheaded and clarify how sick are your neighbours before this discussion gets in all directions? Maybe they had a cough or summer cold from driving with airco and the doctor tested them positive. I am not accepting the ongoing hysteria pushed by the medical labs over the increase of positive cases. This lie and terror must end! Never in my life I saw the scare for a flew epidemic continued into the summer.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-...aningless.html

SCAMDEMIC SCIENCE: Coronavirus “cases” are medically meaningless, yet being used to justify weaponized lockdowns to destroy humanity
    Last edited by Philippe; 22nd August 2020 at 08:45.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Blacklight43 (22nd August 2020), greybeard (22nd August 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd August 2020), onawah (22nd August 2020), One (22nd August 2020)

25. Link to Post #94
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I think, as David Icke said. Acquiescing is the big danger.
    Healthy people who wear masks are without realizing it endangering people on so many levels.
    The immune system has effectively kept the great majority of humans reasonably healthy for thousands of years -- it has a memory passed down.
    If it was not working well there would not be over 7 Billion of us.
    Which is why all these manipulations are on going -- wear a mask, get tested, have the inoculation-- save the human race.
    We are made to feel guilty or fined for not obeying these dictates. WHY??? What is the agenda?
    Enough said on the dangers of wearing masks.
    However it was normal if you caught the flue to know you were ill and stay home-- no test needed to know you are ill.

The immune system strengthened by getting the bug -- thats what happens.
    Sweden a case in point --their population immune system (herd) is high and ready to fight the next "epidemic"
    The protected societies with weakened immune systems will not do so well I suspect.

Freedom of choice is being eroded big time --WHY???
    Get the Vaccine -- then normality will return.
    WHO said that?
    This all hinges on mass fear that the virus the most deadly thing.
    Facts now coming out but many suppressed--- this virus is no more deadly than seasonal flu.

If you look at what Robert F Kennedy Jnr is taking to the law courts this speaks volumes .

https://childrenshealthdefense.salsa...0-1b01a5a6c75c

CHD's Lawsuit Against Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, and Three of Facebook’s So-Called “Fact-Checkers”

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Blacklight43 (22nd August 2020), fifi (22nd August 2020), onawah (22nd August 2020), One (22nd August 2020), Philippe (22nd August 2020)

27. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

California Military Veteran Warns that Armed Resistance is Coming: “There’s a Million People Like Me, and You Won’t Stop Us”
    August 22, 2020
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/calif...-wont-stop-us/

by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

"There are signs of resistance in California, a state which is still under lockdown as summer wanes on.

In a video that is going viral on the Internet right now, a military veteran who has reportedly been identified as Carlos Zapata attended the Shasta County Board of Supervisors meeting last week, unmasked in defiance of Governor Newsom’s dictate, and issued a strong warning to the Board:

I’m telling you guys I’m pretty appalled about what’s going on.

I’m telling you right now that right now we’re being peaceful, and you’d better be happy that we’re good citizens, that we’re peaceful citizens. But it’s not going to be peaceful much longer.

And we’re building, we’re organizing, and we’ll work with law enforcement or without law enforcement.

But you won’t stop us when the time comes because our families are starving.

It’s not going to be peaceful much longer. It’s not going to be ra-ra, it’s not going to be speeches, it’s not going to be standing outside saying the Pledge of Allegiance, it’s not going to be waving flags, it’s going to be real.

When you’ve seen the things that I’ve seen, I went to war for this country. I’ve seen the ugliest, dirtiest part of humanity. I’ve been in combat, and I never wanted to go back again, but I’m telling you what, I will to save this country… it will happen, and there’s a million people like me, and you won’t stop us.

Mr. Zapata explains that he lost his business, and that six of his military buddies also lost their jobs, and ended up committing suicide.

How do you feel about being complicit in perpetuating that? The greatest hoax ever perpetuated against the American people? And you’re part of it by wearing masks. In Shasta County.

Watch the full video recording of his address to the County Board (removed from YouTube – here’s another copy):

http://avalonlibrary.net/Coronavirus...or_Freedom.mp4

Has the Deep State Overlooked America’s Military Veterans?
    Today’s American military veterans represent one of the most severely abused groups of people in the United States.

For many years now, America’s military force has been 100% voluntary, and many young Americans join the military with altruistic ideas of patriotism and love of country, and a strong desire to fight against evil and protect the cherished American life that is supposed to represent the values as espoused in the Constitution of the United States, and the concepts of liberty.

But for those who serve in active duty outside the U.S., the realities of war and killing, which far too often is to protect NOT the liberties of American citizens, but the Globalists and the evil secret trafficking of the CIA in drugs, guns, and children, the emotional toll is too much for them, and they end up on psychotic drugs as this is the only solution the VA medical system has to offer them.

The result is that today we have far more deaths of military veterans due to suicide, than we do from deaths due to combat.

Trained as the mightiest and most advanced fighting machine in the world, these American soldiers are then asked to reintegrate into American society when their service is over, finding little use for their skills and training to identify enemies and then destroy them.

Until now.

The world’s worst criminals who have committed the greatest crimes against humanity are right here on our own soil. They have already committed mass murder by refusing access to common drugs and alternative treatments that have a 100% success in treating COVID symptoms.

Hundreds of thousands have already been murdered right here in the U.S., and most of them among our elderly population.

And these evil people who have no regard for human life, and who at the highest levels are pedophiles who take pleasure in killing children to drink their blood, are now targeting America’s children.

If anyone reading this has taken part in these crimes against humanity, either willingly or unwittingly, Mr. Zapata’s last invitation in his address to the County Board in California is probably one you should heed:

By God, we’re Americans, and remember that. Take your mask off, stop muzzling yourself. Join us, fight with us, against what’s happening in Sacramento. It’s a travesty.

Comment on this article at HealthImpactNews.com "
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd August 2020 at 18:21. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (22nd August 2020), kfm27917 (23rd August 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020), One (23rd August 2020), Sirus (23rd August 2020), Tintin (22nd August 2020)

29. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  20.8 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	44121

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 23rd August 2020 at 02:23.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (23rd August 2020), onawah (24th August 2020), One (23rd August 2020)

31. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Why do you ask?

Well he's a selfish jerk. He clearly doesn't care if others get sick or not. That's pretty uncool. (At least)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    COVID: Did they actually discover a new coronavirus? The question won’t go away
    by Jon Rappoport
    August 17, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...-wont-go-away/

"Recently, I’ve offered important evidence AGAINST the claim that researchers have discovered SARS-CoV-2, the new COVID-19 pandemic virus.

No large-scale electron microscope study has been done with, say, 1000 pandemic patients lined up; with tissue samples taken from all of them; with those samples carefully handled; with relevant material photographed under an electron microscope; with the particles in the photos examined to see if all of them are of the same unique virus, and have never been seen before.

Of course, researchers would argue against such a study, because they never perform it. They don’t want to. They’re afraid the results would make it clear they’re involved in enormous fraud.

“Well, we thought we had a new virus, but it turns out the particles in the photos are of all sorts of material. Different viruses, genetic fragments, cellular debris, exosomes, and so on. Back to the drawing board…”

If there existed a truly honest editor at a prestigious medical journal, this is what he would write, in an effort to get at the TRUTH. You know, the supposed goal of science—

“I must confess, after reflection and conversation, we here at the Journal don’t know how researchers discover a new virus. They make pronouncements, but what are they actually DOING in their labs?”

“You see, the steps they take, the procedures they engage in, are never captured on film, step by step. No truly independent observers are there as witnesses. It’s as if the lab is a holy of holies, and only loyal initiates are allowed in. This is an intolerable situation.”

“This mystery must be penetrated. For example, official researchers say they are working out the genetic sequence of a new virus, but what does that mean? What sample are they are starting out with and using? Do they already have a truly purified specimen of the new virus? If so, where did they get it, and how? They grew it in a culture of cells? Really? And they purified it from that culture? We refuse to accept these unexamined claims at face value.”

“Therefore, we’re opening our pages to an ongoing discussion and debate on the questions, HOW ARE RESEARCHERS ACTUALLY DISCOVERING A NEW VIRUS? HOW SHOULD THEY? We will accept submissions from many quarters. Not just the usual experts. We aim to break up the chokehold and monopoly of opinion on this vital subject.”

In the realm of so-called science, there is a veritable army of self-styled experts in charge, who say, “Of course we know what we’re doing when we discover a new virus.” And that, they think, is enough.

It isn’t.

It especially isn’t, when the issue is a claim of a global viral pandemic; and repressive containment measures are being imposed, which are destroying countless jobs and businesses and lives. All because of a story about a new virus.

We’ve heard the phrase, “the science is settled.” But settled for whom? Time and again, it turns out the purveyors of pseudoscience have a political or commercial agenda that is driving their assertions. They posture, they scoff at critics. They refuse to step forward and engage in honest and prolonged debate. They censor counter-arguments.

In the past 35 years, during the purported epidemics called AIDS, West Nile, SARS, bird flu, Mad Cow, Swine Flu, Zika, once official researchers announced they had found the cause, there has never been a truly PROPER large-scale study launched to confirm or deny those hypotheses about causation.

Over the past six months, a few readers have contacted me with references to COVID studies that show an electron microscope photo here, a photo there, along with the researchers’ statements that the new coronavirus has, in fact, been isolated and proven to exist. That’s not proof. That’s not what I’m talking about AT ALL.

If a drug company announced that six people, who had taken a new drug, showed major improvement in their illness-condition, would that constitute proof of anything? Would that be sufficient evidence for licensing the drug, as safe and effective, for widespread public use?

When I say LARGE-SCALE STUDY, that’s exactly what I mean. And one such study isn’t enough. Other studies must be done as well, to verify or disprove the finding of the first set of researchers. All the researchers must be free of conflicts of interest.

This is called the scientific method.

Let me break it down a little further, since nobody in the conventional scientific community will. Let’s say you do the large-scale electron microscope study I outlined above. And you find that, in 80 of the 1000 photos, you do see many, many particles of the same unique coronavirus, and you’ve never seen that virus before.

What conclusions would you draw? You would say, “Well, first of all, we don’t have PROOF of anything resembling a pandemic. Looks like a dud. Maybe…could be…eight percent of the 1000 people who have this list of GENERAL FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS might be suffering from a new viral condition. MAYBE. If we’ve already made projections of how many people will contract this new disease, we’ll need to provisionally cut down those numbers by 92 percent. Hmm, no, that doesn’t sound at all like a global pandemic. Now we need to look at the 920 people who also have these flu-like symptoms, but show no signs of having a new virus, and compare them with the 80 people and see what we can discover. Let’s dig into this. Is it possible the 80 people have a new virus, but it isn’t actually causing any illness? How many of the 80 are already suffering from serious health conditions that have nothing to do with this purported virus? How many have been treated for years with toxic drugs? How many have lung conditions stemming from heavily polluted air? We need to make a list of possible reasons these 80 people are sick and look at those causes. Let’s go back and examine the electron microscope photos again. Are we actually seeing many particles of the same new virus from all 80 of the patients…? Do we have any CDC or WHO researchers on board? They always find a new virus…”

An approach like that would start to make some sense. More large studies would definitely be needed.

Of course, there wouldn’t be any MONEY in this. There wouldn’t be an opportunity for massive top-down CONTROL in this. You couldn’t wreck a global economy on this basis and try to usher in a new political system for planet Earth. You couldn’t convince seven billion people to take a destructive vaccine.

But you would be putting your feet on a road that resembles something called science.

And yet, in an era which is said to be characterized by science, you would be, guess what? An extreme outlier.

Odd.

That seems to be a contradiction."
    ...Our leaders would benefit greatly from reading all of Jon's material - especially this article!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...the-Covid-Hoax

Blessings Luke

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (23rd August 2020), kfm27917 (23rd August 2020), onawah (23rd August 2020), One (23rd August 2020), Philippe (23rd August 2020)

33. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps a better way of presenting my question about the sick neighbor would be the following: You, personally, wake up one morning with fever, chills, and body aches. You decide to go get a Covid test to see if that's what it is, and the test comes back positive.

Knowing that you're now a symptomatic carrier, what would you do with that information?

34. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

A simple graphic for all to consider!

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (23rd August 2020), Alan (23rd August 2020), avid (23rd August 2020), Constance (24th August 2020), Gracy (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), kudzy (24th August 2020), loungelizard (23rd August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020), Sirus (23rd August 2020), Yoda (23rd August 2020)

36. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,361 times in 4,613 posts

Perhaps a better way of presenting my question about the sick neighbor would be the following: You, personally, wake up one morning with fever, chills, and body aches. You decide to go get a Covid test to see if that's what it is, and the test comes back positive.

Knowing that you're now a symptomatic carrier, what would you do with that information?
    Take holidays and flush it out.

It’s not the latest problem or limited to Covid 19. Just not at all.

I’ve seen it many times in Europe and what happens in flu season. You walk to the pharmacy before Xmas and just about half of the staff are wrapped in shawls, eyes and noses running because “they can’t afford to take a leave”.
    It concerns most people working in medical fields and various public industries too.
    No it should not be that way and anyone trying to “brave it” at expense of their own health and that of others are selfish.
    Because there’s no “simple” way with being ill for ages whatsoever.

So in case of acute flu symptoms, abdominal pains and cramps, chest pains or whatever it’s always better to admit it and skip school, phone the office and say I’m ill but will be back in few days.
    The chances are and if you stay home immediately and take appropriate anti measures, cleaning protocols immediately etc., it won’t last long.

If you “keep going” with whatever you have not only it will affect others, the work itself and long term future , it may keep complicating life for long time.

We all have been once subliminally programmed to “keep going” no matter what but at the same time,
    it’s essential to ascend beyond the impulse and impulsivity itself,
    while a state of wisdom and non action may be the only counterfeit method we have at certain times.

🌟
    Last edited by Agape; 23rd August 2020 at 15:30.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Constance (24th August 2020), Gracy (23rd August 2020), kfm27917 (23rd August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020), One (23rd August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 5 15 18 LastLast