1. Link to Post #101
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: The Plandemic Resistance thread

What gets me is the control.
    We are human and up till now we had free will.
    Who needs a test to know they have a life threatening illness?
    Normality is if I have a cold/flu I have choice --I stay home and weather it out or not.

If I go out and spread the illness "others" will suffer for 14 days and have their immune system strengthened as a result.
    Some wont be affected.
    Seems those that had the flu jab are actually more likely to spread it without realizing.
    The majority who died in care homes also had had the flu jab.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Delight (23rd August 2020), Gracy (23rd August 2020), kfm27917 (23rd August 2020), One (23rd August 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Perhaps a better way of presenting my question about the sick neighbor would be the following: You, personally, wake up one morning with fever, chills, and body aches. You decide to go get a Covid test to see if that's what it is, and the test comes back positive.

Knowing that you're now a symptomatic carrier, what would you do with that information?
    Common sense: If you are sick - no matter what - you stay home (except for seeing a doc) / in bed.

Main reasons based on common sense are the two big ones:

1. First and foremost: To get healthy again.
    2. If contagious (virus, bacteria): Don't infect anyone else.

Simple.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Constance (24th August 2020), Delight (23rd August 2020), Gracy (23rd August 2020), greybeard (23rd August 2020), kfm27917 (23rd August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020), One (23rd August 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ireland had it's first major anti lockdown demo yesterday, with a turnout of about 6/7K.

Another planned for next week.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gus For This Post:

Delight (23rd August 2020), Kate (23rd August 2020), Luke Holiday (24th August 2020), One (23rd August 2020), Philippe (23rd August 2020), selinam (23rd August 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well he's a selfish jerk. He clearly doesn't care if others get sick or not. That's pretty uncool. (At least)
    I am a little surprised by the vehement statement here.

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Perhaps a better way of presenting my question about the sick neighbor would be the following: You, personally, wake up one morning with fever, chills, and body aches. You decide to go get a Covid test to see if that's what it is, and the test comes back positive.

Knowing that you're now a symptomatic carrier, what would you do with that information?
    Common sense: If you are sick - no matter what - you stay home (except for seeing a doc) / in bed.

Main reasons based on common sense are the two big ones:

1. First and foremost: To get healthy again.
    2. If contagious (virus, bacteria): Don't infect anyone else.

Simple.
    When immunized for whooping cough, people DO become asymptomatic carriers. BUT do normal vectors of infectious disease (people) have asymptomatic capacity to spread viruses? No one USED to be concerned up until this year.

Even when ill, if it was from a viral infection, "Calling in sick" used to be discouraged for all my working life. Even when I was working in a hospital, too many "call ins" resulted in a chain of sanctions ending in firing. Staying home from school also was an "attendance problem" with consequences.

I am seeing ALL the change as evidence of how easily programmed (RE programmed) the accepted reality is!!
    Even when evidence of the lack of pandemic character was evident, people still mask up, stay inside and fault others and fear the worst. Despite seeing leaders unmasked, mingling and making executive orders for us that they do not follow, the major reaction is "well, I am playing it safe".

IF the leaders thought this is a deadly pandemic, would they be acting so nonchalant? How is it that people fail to respond logically to EVIDENCE in real time that this is WAY WAY overblown? Why do people let themselves be the brunt of tyrants????

I fear that this is because we are devolved to the level of cows. Cows without horns. Cows headed for the killing floor. It was relatively quick in coming to a point of total will-less compliance.

What a SUDDEN CHANGE we have been programmed to believe, in only months and what was acceptable is now the action of "JERKS and worse". The majority will be ready to agree their neighbors are dangers.

IMO we find that manufactured or NOT, the SARSCOV2 variation is acting just like all viruses... runs through a population in ever less deadly passes.

IN an atmosphere where people are already marginally "fit", these organisms can be deadly.

The Nazi propaganda targeted the undesirables as carriers of disease. It seemed to make many ready to quarantine their neighbors and care nothing for what happened next to them.....
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd August 2020 at 18:50.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (23rd August 2020), Luke Holiday (24th August 2020), One (23rd August 2020), selinam (24th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Well he's a selfish jerk. He clearly doesn't care if others get sick or not. That's pretty uncool. (At least)
    I am a little surprised by the vehement statement here.
    Well, the problem is when someone thinks they're being some kind of defiant resistance fighter by refusing to wear a mask, even though they ARE sick and are very likely to be shedding the virus.

I don't know this person personally (though Gracy does... she may have something to say!), but my strong guess is that he thinks that wearing a mask is some kind of weakness or acquiescence.

Actually, as several members have already posted, the sensible thing to to (for the sake of others) is simply to quietly isolate oneself. (That's not weakness, either: it's just being common-sense responsible.) Wearing a mask is just a way of partially 'isolating' oneself if one chooses not to stay at home, or for some reason has to go out,.

That's why I called him a selfish jerk. I suspect he is.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (23rd August 2020), Chris Gilbert (23rd August 2020), kudzy (24th August 2020), Maunagarjana (23rd August 2020), Sirus (23rd August 2020), Yoda (23rd August 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Firstly, I would NOT assume that the test was accurate, or that I was a carrier of anything, and with VERY GOOD reason, as many posts in various threads on this forum attest to.
    Secondly, I would immediately begin treating myself with lots of fresh juice, clean water, vitamins, sweats, bedrest, etc. and I would stay home until better.
    And if I had been wisely working faithfully on prevention beforehand, then I would probably be fine in a couple of days.

Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (23rd August 2020), greybeard (23rd August 2020), Gus (23rd August 2020), Luke Holiday (24th August 2020), One (23rd August 2020), Philippe (23rd August 2020), selinam (24th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

my strong guess is that he thinks that wearing a mask is some kind of weakness or acquiescence.

Actually, as several members have already posted, the sensible thing to to (for the sake of others) is simply to quietly isolate oneself.
    Given that our leaders have shown what they REALLY think about masks and their effectiveness, AND the research and basic logic (mosquitos and the effectiveness of chain link fences etc.), I seriously doubt I would wear a mask unless forced. I do wear masks when forced. Yes, isolating is good when ill but how come it was never such an issue until 2020?

This sudden change and the derision of others who fail to comply with a proscribed condition is the new program. It will lead to no good IMO.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (23rd August 2020), Luke Holiday (24th August 2020), onawah (24th August 2020), One (23rd August 2020), selinam (24th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Reposting here (thanks Chris). We have to know this is a watershed moment in time. The one group of humanity that I actually Hate are "wicked hypocrites"... those who rant and rave about what others should do and those who legislate what others MUST do and all who preach and all who teach but do NOT and DO NOT think they ever would.

The policy that makes the city is for the little people. We THINK we are the little people and the hypocrites have no problem with us talking back. The choir is singing in front of the congregation. The BELIEF WE HAVE that kings and queens (and all we coronate like entertainers, politicians, experts and Authority) are our betters have killed our very soul.

I am not a little person and I am not a JERK when I refuse to follow the NEW ORDERS.

Last edited by Delight; 23rd August 2020 at 19:31.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (23rd August 2020), jc71 (23rd August 2020), Luke Holiday (24th August 2020), onawah (24th August 2020), One (23rd August 2020), selinam (24th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Secondly, I would immediately begin treating myself with lots of fresh juice, clean water, vitamins, sweats, bedrest, etc. and I would stay home until better.
    And if I had been wisely working faithfully on prevention beforehand, then I would probably be fine in a couple of days.
    Exactly, our immune systems (especially with some aid like you mentioned) would battle off this flu with ease in the vast majority of cases.

For me, wearing some kind of mask which would hinder your oxygen intake in a time of being unwell seems like madness.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gus For This Post:

Delight (23rd August 2020), greybeard (23rd August 2020), onawah (24th August 2020), One (23rd August 2020), selinam (24th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Irish Government called in clinical epidemiologist Carl Henegan to advise on the effectiveness of mask wearing.

They chose to disregard his advise.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gus For This Post:

Delight (23rd August 2020), greybeard (23rd August 2020), One (23rd August 2020), selinam (24th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

tbh "Why do you ask" was a rhetorical question to Gracie because I thought she just probably wanted someone to effectively state they wouldn't wear a mask because they were stupid, as that was what she wanted to hear. And I love to oblige where I can.

But apparently you were asking because of a situation with a neighbour Gracie. Ok, the person is sounding a bit hypothetical but there could be this person so I go along with that.

But then it actually becomes a hypothetical question:

So basically we are back at the same question? So is there anybody on this forum who wants to own up?

Happy to go over and see your sick mum in hospital?

22. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

A simple graphic for all to consider!

Could you draw a line on the graph to indicate who you want posting? I suspect confident people who know nothing are definitely out?

And I think I am probably out too....

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

jc71 (23rd August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020)

24. Link to Post #113
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by One (here)
    tbh "Why do you ask" was a rhetorical question to Gracie because I thought she just probably wanted someone to effectively state they wouldn't wear a mask because they were stupid, as that was what she wanted to hear. And I love to oblige where I can.

But apparently you were asking because of a situation with a neighbour Gracie. Ok, the person is sounding a bit hypothetical but there could be this person so I go along with that.

But then it actually becomes a hypothetical question:

So basically we are back at the same question? So is there anybody on this forum who wants to own up?

Happy to go over and see your sick mum in hospital?
    Boy oh boy, this can be a tough crowd here, certain threads seem to become clicky.

Y'all continue talking amongst yourselves, I'm off to other things.

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,428 times in 32,920 posts

Boy oh boy, this can be a tough crowd here, certain threads seem to become cliquy.

Clarification: this is a real person, one of Gracy's neighbors, who is sick, has tested positive for Covid and has all the symptoms, but still insists on interacting with everyone as if he wasn't sick at all and there was absolutely no problem.

She shared the story (and her personal dilemma about how best to respond) with the mods team.

I suggested it might be interesting for her to put the question to the community, asking how each person might deal with that if they were in her shoes. Looks like that wasn't a very smart idea of mine.

The issue here is really that what I'm always committed to is helping people to learn to think. Not just repeat or copy what they see on YouTube, or hear on a podcast.

Many difficult global, political and social issues really are complicated. But many of us have simplistic one-size-fits-all views. It may not always be that easy.

That's why soon after, Gracy reversed the question to be a theoretical one, to ask how you would respond if you were that sick person who (apparently) has very rigid and defiant beliefs.

She was using the very real case study to prompt people to think, as well — in addition to helping herself understand the real-life situation better, because this is her actual neighbor.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd August 2020 at 22:03.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (23rd August 2020), Agape (24th August 2020), Chris Gilbert (23rd August 2020), Constance (23rd August 2020), Gracy (23rd August 2020), kudzy (24th August 2020), Maunagarjana (23rd August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020), Sirus (23rd August 2020), Yoda (23rd August 2020)

27. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Boy oh boy, this can be a tough crowd here, certain threads seem to become cliquy.

Clarification: this is a real person, one of Gracy's neighbors, who is sick, has tested positive for Covid and has all the symptoms, but still insists on interacting with everyone as if he wasn't sick at all and there was absolutely no problem.

She shared the story (and her personal dilemma about how best to respond) with the mods team.

I suggested it might be interesting for her to put the question to the community, asking how each person might deal with that if they were in her shoes. Looks like that wasn't a very smart idea of mine.
    Well, that makes more sense. Apologies to both

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Constance (23rd August 2020), Gracy (23rd August 2020)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

The issue here is really that what I'm always committed to is helping people to learn to think. Not just repeat or copy what they see on YouTube, or hear on a podcast.

Many difficult global, political and social issues really are complicated. But many of us have simplistic one-size-fits-all views. It may not always be that easy.

That's why soon after, Gracy reversed the question to be a theoretical one, to ask how you would respond if you were that sick person who (apparently) has very rigid and defiant beliefs.

She was using the very real case study to prompt people to think, as well — in addition to helping herself understand the real-life situation better, because this is her actual neighbor.
    I would like to report my POV is grounded in my experience. I have NEVER been prone to any infections though I used to work around sick people with all kinds of bacteria (some like MRSA resistant to all ordinary antibiotics), was an FNP for two years in a clinic and generally around human beings for 65 years.

I have ALWAYS known that "the more germs the better". I do wonder how come? I always knew that my Mom and her hypochondria seeking drama was a very bad way to live as she often claimed very bad luck and HAD IT. I was astounded as a psychiatric nurse to see how character disorders seemed to be self fulfilling prophecies. Whatever we expect with passionate intensity is going to happen.

I think that only a world where each person is unafraid of germs from the environment and other people will work for billions. The drama is all so much bigger than this one shot at life and IMO I will grok the truth this time. I am responsible for me and that is CONTAGIOUS to the field. It may not effect everyone but self responsibility on my part is like a kind of semi permeable barrier. I am not porous to every suggestion and every ill.

In fact I have added to my arsenal. I have a new body layer. You may have heard of the descriptions by Eckhart Tolle of what he called the "Pain Body"?

This is probably metaphor and energetic AND real as we take our pain and imprint the 3D expression. I know I have accumulated "pain" and that it is malleable. I spent a good long time working with a vacuum cleaner but have improved the method. Now I have created a Healing Body. This is perhaps the TRANSMUTED Pain Body but whatever, I am having amazing success with using my healing body to 100% remove accumulated pain.

It will work for "illness" and whatever is needed. WE do not NEED anyone to heal us.
    WE NEED an environment that allows us to heal.
    WE ARE THE ENVIRONMENT (field).

As long as a question (rhetoric or other wise) remains about "what to do" with resistance to the "rules" of external protection, people will be caged for their own good. BUT I know now why I came here... to remember this is NOT a caravan of despair and I am NOT a serf. I AM!!!!!!!!! (YOU TOO).

FEAR NOT first and avoid the rush.
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd August 2020 at 22:25.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Constance (23rd August 2020), Gracy (23rd August 2020), greybeard (24th August 2020), onawah (24th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

I refuse to wear a mask because the risk of catching covid and then dying from it is minuscule.

If I had covid symptoms, I would isolate myself and/or wear a mask if I absolutely had to to mix with others - it's the right thing to do.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Constance (23rd August 2020), Gracy (23rd August 2020)

33. Link to Post #118
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Well thanks Bill. Perhaps it’s partially my fault for posing my question here on the anti mask thread, being that my neighbor is obviously anti mask. Do I agree with the overall premise of this thread many may wonder? No, but I was by no means coming here looking for a fight, I was just looking for further understanding as to that point of view.

Look people I’m not the person who says keep everything locked down, and you better wear a mask even in your own house, or soon as you walk out your door sort of person, as Bob Dylan said “that ain’t me babe, oh no that ain’t me” LOL.

I see people wearing masks driving alone, walking down the street, waiting at a bus stop, all sorts of unnecessary places. Hell I even saw a guy so confused at the grocery store today that on my way out taking off my mask, he had been wearing his outside and was taking it off as we passed and he was walking into the building!

Like dude, you’re not even way behind the curve you’re out there lost in the friggin woods!

Let me tell y’all my mask wearing routine. I put it on when entering any public place, and take it off soon as I leave. If I tested positive for Covid I’d go straight home, call my doctor, start in heavy on the supplements, and not go anywhere except the hospital if it came to that until it passed. I’ve got a dear friend who would fill out a shopping list for me, I would have her leave the groceries at the door, and we’d talk once she was away from me.

But hey that’s me, I happen to think that’s the responsible thing to do. Again, I wasn’t here to pick a fight or pound home my own personal views, I came to understand other’s views.

People don’t wear masks for many reasons, my neighbor for one I suspect thinks it’s just a democrat ploy to make Trump look bad. And he’s having nothing of that!

What I was ultimately looking for was some cool, calm, calculus of reason, as to what an anti mask person would do in his situation testing positive, and why.

And thank you to the people who did answer that way.

34. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,559 times in 5,713 posts

Sometimes common sense has to trump all the details.

Pretty simple to me: Gracy's neighbors should isolate and treat themselves in some sensible way. And if they feel they must leave the home for any reason, wear the damn mask.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2020), Constance (23rd August 2020), Gracy (23rd August 2020), greybeard (24th August 2020), Maunagarjana (23rd August 2020), Sirus (24th August 2020)

36. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,559 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by Gus (here)
    Quote Secondly, I would immediately begin treating myself with lots of fresh juice, clean water, vitamins, sweats, bedrest, etc. and I would stay home until better.
    Exactly, our immune systems (especially with some aid like you mentioned) would battle off this flu with ease in the vast majority of cases.

For me, wearing some kind of mask which would hinder your oxygen intake in a time of being unwell seems like madness.

Would it still be madness if you wore it for 20 or 30 minutes while you were at the grocery store, and had it off for the remaining 23.5 hours of the day?

Setting all the conflicting mask science aside, it seems to me like the obviously responsible thing to do. I'm no fan of these silly masks, but it's a small sacrifice to make man.
    Last edited by Mike; 24th August 2020 at 03:29.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2020), Constance (23rd August 2020), Gracy (23rd August 2020), Maunagarjana (23rd August 2020), Sunray (24th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast