Thread: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

1. Link to Post #241
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

Dear Avalon members, please disregard this post. It was not written by me.

Please also see my new https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...2926-Apologies thread, in which I explain what happened at my end. My password has now been changed by the moderators, and I sincerely apologize to everyone.

Masha
    Last edited by Mashika; 14th November 2020 at 01:45.

2. Link to Post #242
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Dear Avalon members, please disregard this post. It was not written by me.

Please also see my new https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...2926-Apologies thread, in which I explain what happened at my end. My password has now been changed by the moderators, and I sincerely apologize to everyone.

Masha
    Last edited by Mashika; 14th November 2020 at 01:45.

3. Link to Post #243
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

My dear Mashika,

Referring to your post and I quoting you
    Quote Should i use my stick on your back? It does seem i need to..
    bringing violence as an argument into any discussion is not a solution and in general violence is not a viable solution.

I take this from your behalf as an immature and childish mistake and I hope for you to learn something from this.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Zirconian (13th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #244
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    My dear Mashika,

bringing violence as an argument into any discussion is not a solution and in general violence is not a viable solution.

I take this from your behalf as an immature and childish mistake and I hope for you to learn something from this.

It was a reference to the stick Zen masters use

It doesn’t mean a real physical stick, it is meant to awake people and push them on the right direction

It’s not a childish mistake, I’m sad that you did not understood

ETA: My last post yesterday was the one where i said:

Quote Should i use my stick on your back?
    And it was a joke about how the old Zen masters used to do that when the students fell asleep while meditating, it was not meant as an insult

After that i went to sleep because i'm not doing very well these days, but forgot to logout and then this happened, i'm really truly sorry, i don't feel well about this at all and can't fix it more than apologizing
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th November 2020 at 21:20.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Billy (14th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th November 2020), Tintin (14th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #245
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Hi Zirconian, EFO, Trisher and everyone on this thread

All the posts made yesterday were made by my sister, she took advantage i was not feeling well and used my accounts here and other places to insult people and burn me.

I'm truly sorry about this, she was helping me correcting english but then i was away for the night and forgot to logout.

I truly want to apologize if someone got insulted in any way, none of what i wanted to post got posted in the way i asked, she just turned it all into insults and making fun of people

I understand if you don't ever want to talk to me again, i went through the posts on this and other threads and she was insulting people everywhere, i don't like to throw direct insults like that, or for them to be thrown at me so i perfectly understand you are offended by that

My apologies, i'll make sure this never happens again

-

Masha

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Billy (14th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Tintin (14th November 2020), wegge (14th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #246
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

So when this name posts it can be from two very different people?

That is problematic in so many ways.

You ask her to post for you? Is this normal? Do others here do that too?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), Mashika (14th November 2020), Zirconian (13th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #247
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    So when this name posts it can be from two very different people?

That is problematic in so many ways.

You ask her to post for you? Is this normal? Do others here do that too?
    It was never from other person, i have created a thread asking for apologies about it.

My sister has better English, she helps me sometimes to correct mistakes before i post. Yesterday i went to sleep and forgot to logout, then she used my computer to make fun of people and insult them in bad ways, i did not know until a few minutes ago :/

I'm truly sorry for it, this never happened before and i'll make sure it will never happens again

Perfect example on why i ask her for help with English sometimes
    Quote None of what i wanted to post got posted in the way i asked
    What i really meant to say was that i ask her to translate and correct some of my posts, not that she would write for me or post directly. I cannot even make sense of that sentence at this point, it's not correct and that's why i'm feeling this terrible thing right now. I think i should just stop posting because it doesn't make any sense to do this anymore
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th November 2020 at 22:35.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2020), Billy (14th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Forest Denizen (13th November 2020), sllim11 (14th November 2020), TargeT (14th November 2020), Tintin (14th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Sh!t happens, Mashika. It's alright. I was teasing a bit. I'm sorry.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Mashika (14th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #249
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Sh!t happens, Mashika. It's alright. I was teasing a bit. I'm sorry.
    Thank you Ernie, the feeling of betrayal i'm going through right now it's unbearable. We are supposed to trust at least one person in life, right? It does seem the one i did trust with everything has let me down. And it has destroyed more than i can possibly deal with right now

I'm probably over acting and over sharing right now, but it's just so much like that, it hurt me badly :/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

42 (14th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Family, what ya gonna do, gotta love 'em.
    That's why I like my friends...I don't.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

19. Link to Post #251
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Thank you Ernie, the feeling of betrayal i'm going through right now it's unbearable. We are supposed to trust at least one person in life, right? It does seem the one i did trust with everything has let me down. And it has destroyed more than i can possibly deal with right now

I'm probably over acting and over sharing right now, but it's just so much like that, it hurt me badly :/
    Sadly the people we grow up alongside do oftentimes end up being the ones who hurt us the most. It can take several such trials to realize who ones 'true companions' are.

In terms of translating your posts to English, we will readily understand if there are rough patches, and if anyone here acts rude about it, we will nip it in the bud as soon as we notice. No need to rely on a family member who is behaving in a toxic manner for help.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

21. Link to Post #252
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Misundestruction is one hell of a thing

Has nothing to do with age, experience and people, it just happens to be

I wish people would listen at all

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #253
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Have you all heard ever about "Intellimation"? Do you think anything beyond your times is "wrong and broken"?

What about the flower or the chicken, i think you have to at least consider it for a bit

It is true that age has nothing to do with understanding, i do have 20 years of experience of Zen, it just came with growing up you see? I did not ask, i did not want it to, it just came to be, i was raised into it. Somehow you one day wake up and realize you have 20 years of experience, when compared to western knowledge. And then you understand why they are so hateful towards you

And the Stick! the stick still means a lot, it's not a real stick, it is mean, as i said, to awake people from their mistakes.

Zazen is how you sit still, its not "stillness" what you are supposed to look for, it again got lost in translation

The flower on the road... Even with a clean basic explanation of it, people try to find philosophical ways to explain "because it is not growing anywhere else". How come?

The way western people figure out eastern meanings is very funny

And that's how we got to this lack of understanding around 'The Matrix" and "Frequencies" and "I Am".

It's just a simple thing very few people understand because they want to find some kind of mysticism about it that was never meant to be! But if they get that, it all immediately loses all the power that inspired these people to reach and search for "it". Whatever "It" means for them

A lot of people here, hate me badly, they post without acknowledging me, as kids do when they don't like other kids

I'm sorry to break it like this, but if you truly want to "awake", then you will have to accept nothing you assumed to be, was at all

It's very easy to say "who cares" and then look away. It just shows how immature people are, in the end

All this talk is bothersome, i'm not a leader for anyone, and neither you are, but this principle of "i know" and "i am" is ridiculous:

No you don't know and no, you "are not"

And if you come and tell me why i'm wrong about that last sentence, then you just proved me right, but you can't understand why, because if you did, you would not just go telling me about it, at all

Don't tell me about it, because "you are". Anything else is "else" See the Chicken again, please

Is the earth colored red, as i land, like a flower on the meadow? You should know
    Last edited by Mashika; 14th November 2020 at 10:56.

24. Link to Post #254
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

My dear Mashika,

It doesn’t mean a real physical stick, it is meant to awake people and push them on the right direction

And it was a joke about how the old Zen masters used to do that when the students fell asleep while meditating, it was not meant as an insult

After that i went to sleep because i'm not doing very well these days, but forgot to logout and then this happened, i'm really truly sorry, i don't feel well about this at all and can't fix it more than apologizing
    This is the technique used by many Buddhist and Hindu gurus to awaken or bless the devotees.
    This monk is using a broom. But a stick smacked on the third eye is also commonly used.
    I have experienced this personally while in India.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Mashika (14th November 2020), Tintin (14th November 2020)

26. Link to Post #255
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    My dear Mashika,

This is the technique used by many Buddhist and Hindu gurus to awaken or bless the devotees.
    This monk is using a broom. But a stick smacked on the third eye is also commonly used.
    I have experienced this personally while in India.

Yes, and it's not a cruel thing, or violence in any possible way, people know, it's even funny at times. It can even be considered an act of love, because it means the master considers you are above the other students and has to make sure you are awake and aware. But it get's lost in westerns principals and that's very sad and even more

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Billy (14th November 2020)

28. Link to Post #256
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Have you all heard ever about "Intellimation"? Do you think anything beyond your times is "wrong and broken"?

What about the flower or the chicken, i think you have to at least consider it for a bit

It is true that age has nothing to do with understanding, i do have 20 years of experience of Zen, it just came with growing up you see? I did not ask, i did not want it to, it just came to be, i was raised into it. Somehow you one day wake up and realize you have 20 years of experience, when compared to western knowledge. And then you understand why they are so hateful towards you

And the Stick! the stick still means a lot, it's not a real stick, it is mean, as i said, to awake people from their mistakes.

Zazen is how you sit still, its not "stillness" what you are supposed to look for, it again got lost in translation

The flower on the road... Even with a clean basic explanation of it, people try to find philosophical ways to explain "because it is not growing anywhere else". How come?

The way western people figure out eastern meanings is very funny

And that's how we got to this lack of understanding around 'The Matrix" and "Frequencies" and "I Am".

It's just a simple thing very few people understand because they want to find some kind of mysticism about it that was never meant to be! But if they get that, it all immediately loses all the power that inspired these people to reach and search for "it". Whatever "It" means for them

A lot of people here, hate me badly, they post without acknowledging me, as kids do when they don't like other kids

I'm sorry to break it like this, but if you truly want to "awake", then you will have to accept nothing you assumed to be, was at all

It's very easy to say "who cares" and then look away. It just shows how immature people are, in the end

All this talk is bothersome, i'm not a leader for anyone, and neither you are, but this principle of "i know" and "i am" is ridiculous:

No you don't know and no, you "are not"

And if you come and tell me why i'm wrong about that last sentence, then you just proved me right, but you can't understand why, because if you did, you would not just go telling me about it, at all

Don't tell me about it, because "you are". Anything else is "else" See the Chicken again, please

Is the earth colored red, as i land, like a flower on the meadow? You should know

By the way, once again, i'm using my keisaku here, just to make sure you open your eyes and listen to what i'm saying

29. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Well, you got my attention now Mashika, so let it rip!

Maybe this thread should be called The Flower, the Chicken and the Stick.

I Am, and I know...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Trisher (14th November 2020), Victoria (10th December 2020), Zirconian (14th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #258
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

I would sincerely like this thread to close now.
    Thank you.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (14th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th November 2020), Harmony (15th November 2020), Trisher (14th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #259
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    I would sincerely like this thread to close now.
    Thank you.
    I agree. This thread has veered off course and has been demolished. Words have consequences as they ripple out.

Trisher

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Harmony (15th November 2020), Zirconian (14th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #260
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Thank you Trisher.

I agree. Words hold so much power and it is wise to be careful how words are used, particularly when many can hear or read them. In this context, words can affect the fabric of our grouped perceived reality...... with consequences.

When I worked in a hospice and saw the day to day suffering of people, I can recall many patients/clients who would be distressed at an indignant note on their car windscreen or door to their home.

These people who had been told their cancer was terminal or had received some bad news and during their distress had parked their car where they should not of etc. had received a note from someone who felt so justified to point out the error of their actions.

It is so easy to chastise and there are no excuses for it. Particularly when there could be vulnerable people on the receiving end.

The tears over these notes were many and I also used to cry with them. I felt their suffering.

What I did admire was that young and old, even through their pain and fear, showed to me that they were truly amazing individuals, they made no excuses for any of their behaviours, they were in their truth. They rose above their circumstance.

I admired them so much.

Mods, again, can you please close this thread.
    Thank you.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Harmony (15th November 2020), Trisher (14th November 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast