Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast

Thread: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

1. Link to Post #221
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

That's when I should have quit too. But I am the most stubborn person in the world, I think. I stuck around for 5 3/4 times around! Around around I went. I know the book by heart. And if you really listen you might notice my writing often finds its way to the same tone and pace - iambic pentameter. It has a poetic spiritual feel that is my natural poetry style as well.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

EFO (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020), Zirconian (9th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #222
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Ah yes! I remember the iambic pentameter and have been on the merry go round!

The ACIM did help me detach and become more of an observer of what I see, overall. (We all have our moments!)

A key step perhaps into dissolving the illusion?
    Last edited by Zirconian; 8th November 2020 at 21:37.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (9th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #223
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Short, concise summary of non=duality and portals to the absolute.
    Good explanations for those who have questions on this thread.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (10th November 2020), George (13th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), Mercedes (13th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've been searching for explanations to some points raised in the last few pages of this thread, as I personally, can't answer them.

This video has some great explanations about perception, conciousness, awareness and the absolute.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (10th November 2020), George (13th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #225
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Zirconian,

When you find out how to get out, let me know. Maybe death releases us? Or maybe we just end up in another matrix.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

EFO (10th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), Mercedes (13th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020), Zirconian (9th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AutumnW,

Do you not want to find out for yourself?

The videos on the Absolute, just posted have some great explanations on perception of reality, conciousness, awareness and the absolute.

I find them very interesting.
    I'm being undone......apparently.

The absolute is out of the matrix.....any matrix........according to Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 9th November 2020 at 23:03.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (10th November 2020), Harmony (10th November 2020), Mercedes (13th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #227
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Hi Ernie,

(This post might also answer a question for Mashika and it relates to Ernie's and EFO's post)

I've heard it stated, possibly in the Course in Miracles that there was a seperation from the absolute, in that seperation, conciousness was created. This act of seperation became duality conciousness within a created holographic matrix.
    Though now we seem to have replications of the matrix within the matrix, possibly created by dark forces representing a part of the duality in the matrix.

It can certainly take you into a head spin which is why I find it best to acknowledge these possiblities but not to dissect them, keeping the mind detached and the heart open for the next revealing, as a seeker on the path of truth.
    Hi Zirconian,

Sorry for the late reply

I addresses that when i said that this other force, if Source is the originator of everything, has to exist within Source, any replication within Source (which encompasses everything) therefore derives from Source itself, so there's no dark/light forces at all, we are just experiencing the Source in all its forms

In this case, rejecting the "dark" because we fear it, just means we reject part of Source because we don't understand it and fear it. Yet we are all part of it in the same way

We are just scared of that little corner

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (13th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #228
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Yes. Because we are here, in physical bodies, with physical objects all around us, it is easy to think that the world exists without us. And that we find ourselves here, drives home the point that this is reality, as we experience it.

But, reduce the world to its most fundamental and all things become one thing - energy. And energy might be understood to be the fundamental building block of matter, yet energy is not understood at all. Energy pushes reality. It separates out tiny inconsistencies that then condenses. Densities form, and space to hold it appears.

What is energy anyway? It is everywhere and in everything. There is no place in this reality where there is no energy. Although it has varying intensity, it is uniform and universal.

Energy is an idea. An idea can come only from an intelligence. With that one idea all things manifest. It is an idea so comprehensive, so inclusive, so magnificent, that it included the idea of every living thing, including you.

Reality is an idea, that we have made real. The tangible aspect of reality is malleable, subject only to the will of the observer.

All matter is an idea, a product of a mind. We share that mindscape with the Creator. There are no physical objects, just one great mind in which we swim.

That is the miracle. The mystery is the world's favorite question...why? No idea myself.

And that 'why' drives the world. The more we know or think we know the more the mystery deepens. It is not getting clearer, it is getting more obscured. Because, even though we know more, the fundamentals still escape us. We talk of electricity, of disease, of life, of time, of history, of anything without understanding them. We assign labels to the things we discover and list their properties but that does not bring us any closer to the answers we seek. The labels are just a means to convey a sense of mastery when in fact there is only confusion.

As our labels of things grows, our understandings actually suffer attrition. But this fact is hidden in our technological prowess, that makes it appear as though we have mastered much in the material world. Yet for all our toys, we are still ignorant beasts, barely keeping from dragging our knuckles on the ground.

The greatest idea we can hold in our minds is love. Why? Because it is the most inclusive idea in the so-called universe. With it, distinctions fade, and similarities rise to the fore. Love is what we have in common with our Creator, Who created it all with Its Love. And love is what we are.

So what is love then? Could love be the mind of the Creator? Could the love we have and the love we share be the thing that supports our existence? Is love the mind of God?

And if there is this matrix we suspect there is, could it be that it is the love we withhold, the love we reserve, the love that comes with conditions...could it be these that are the bars of a prison of our own making?

Love with all your heart the life you were given. And love all life for the same reason. And watch the bars of your prison dissolve right before your eyes!

the matrix is supported by willful ignorance and lack of love

Quote Yes. Because we are here, in physical bodies, with physical objects all around us, it is easy to think that the world exists without us. And that we find ourselves here, drives home the point that this is reality, as we experience it.
    Note: In the context of this thread (which i still consider was not the right title for what it was meant to become)

We are "not here in physical bodies" and since we are in the Matrix, all of this experience and reality is imaginary, we "think" we are real, physical objects moving around, but that's just introduced into our brains through the Matrix

This world could not exist without us, that's the premise i think. We are here for a reason, otherwise the world would not exist

However, this never meant that this reality was meant to help us or bring any kind of benefit to anyone but whoever created the Matrix

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (13th November 2020), Harmony (13th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #229
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Mashika, I've not got the answers as to the why it is the way it is, just my experiences from stepping on stones to truth that seemingly, synchronistically lead me forward to the next stage, which now seems to be deconstructing all I know and believe to be reality. Funny!

It's all a game and a full on one at that!
    Hi Zirconian,

I can explain a bit more

Remember when you were a kid and things just "were", no matter what the thing was?

Let's say for example that question about the flower no one can reply to, ever

Why is it growing on the middle of that road?

And i got plenty of ridiculous philosophical explanations over the years, ever since started questioning this

But the clear, plain and simple answer, that i promise and i'm sure will make you all laugh is this:

"Because it's not growing anywhere else"

Now let's look into that as the way of Zen Inner thoughts

Previously, i had posted about sweeping the floors as a way of meditation, most people did not get it. However, that's one of the principles of the "four dignities". Which form the basis of Zen and eastern culture

For example:

Sitting on the floor: Zen
    Walking around the block: Zen
    Lying on the bed: Zen
    Standing somewhere: Zen

Sitting while wishing to run: Not zen
    Walking while wanting to sit: Not zen
    Lying on the bed while watching Tv: Not zen
    Standing somewhere while thinking of being somewhere else: Not zen

Paint a wall:
    1. Paint it and focus on it: Zen
    2. Paint it but think of what you want to have for dinner: Not zen

Wash your car:
    1. Wash it while thinking about work: Not zen
    2. Wash it and do it right, love your experience at the moment and feel happy about how clean it is: Zen

Clean your kitchen while focusing on how you want it to look and feel: Zen
    Clean your kitchen while thinking about how fast you must finish to go out: Not zen

"Mindfullness"

So, sitting, walking, laying, standing

It's in you all, but "stillness" has a very different meaning that got lost on western society, but i'm not sure i can explain easily that one at this time

Why do we need to look at understand reality?

Did you look at the Chicken Game? Going to post it here again for future reference:

Did you look at the Chicken? Bet you did Why would you not? It's just right there, in front of you.. "So it's this world"
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th November 2020 at 01:01.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (13th November 2020), Harmony (13th November 2020), Mercedes (13th November 2020), Michi (13th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #230
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

All over this thread, I've been using the keisaku in a virtual form lol, and i got to say this, most people did not like it at all. But! If i had been older and in a orange rob and bald and "misterious" i could have hit you with my stick and you would all obey! Because i"m the Zen Master!

Self esteem is good, but one hell of a beast. Also self entitlement goes on the same road, but as one hell of a hurt beast

I'm at a point of amazement at this time, but i'm glad i got to see this. Even if i did not deserve it

But let's think about something for a bit... Why, in the western world, everything eastern with philosophy or Zen has to be "mystical" or "misterious" in several ways? Were this came from?

About the Matrix, this follows that same approach, it's "out there" it's "beyond"

As said before "i too, like to hit my head against the wall, because once i stop, it feels sooooo gooood"

And that's how we ended up in this thread
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th November 2020 at 04:27.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

EFO (13th November 2020), Mercedes (13th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #231
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    All over this thread, I've been using the keisaku in a virtual form lol, and i got to say this, most people did not like it at all. But! If i had been older and in a orange rob and bald and "misterious" i could have hit you with my stick and you would all obey! Because i"m the Zen Master!

Self esteem is good, but one hell of a beast. Also self entitlement goes on the same road, but as one hell of a hurt beast

I'm at a point of amazement at this time, but i'm glad i got to see this. Even if i did not deserve it

But let's think about something for a bit... Why, in the western world, everything eastern with philosophy or Zen has to be "mystical" or "misterious" in several ways? Were this came from?

About the Matrix, this follows that same approach, it's "out there" it's "beyond"

As said before "i too, like to hit my head against the wall, because once i stop, it feels sooooo gooood"

If I told you that all world philosophies and religions are only guiding lines and not instructions manuals of "how to",would you believe me?

We are not meant here to escape the matrix,but to change it and to change it using these guiding lines and understand that we have to change EVERYTHING for our own perpetual future highest good and from there to live in harmony with EVERYTHING.

On the other hand an egoistic and hierarchial approach of these writings leads to conflicts,instead of using them as a whole.

What a Christian,Mayan,Buddhist,Muslim,Hebrew,Celtic,Norse,Mongol or any other religious or spiritual practitioner would understand and put in practice at least one of the 45 Belagine Laws?
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Harmony (13th November 2020), Mercedes (13th November 2020), Wind (14th November 2020), Zirconian (13th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #232
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    I've been searching for explanations to some points raised in the last few pages of this thread, as I personally, can't answer them.

This video has some great explanations about perception, conciousness, awareness and the absolute.

A good video Zirconian as there are often many questions from the personal state. Any such questions or theories from the personal are nothing to do with dissolving into the Absolute because the personal is the first thing that has to go on all levels. Another good "undoing ourselves" video is this video below as any perception from any state is not "it".

Trisher

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (13th November 2020), Harmony (13th November 2020), Zirconian (13th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #233
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

I also found this one good at helping the undoing /dissolving process.

Trisher

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

EFO (13th November 2020), Harmony (13th November 2020), Zirconian (13th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #234
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

If I told you that all world philosophies and religions are only guiding lines and not instructions manuals of "how to",would you believe me?

We are not meant here to escape the matrix,but to change it and to change it using these guiding lines and understand that we have to change EVERYTHING for our own perpetual future highest good and from there to live in harmony with EVERYTHING.

On the other hand an egoistic and hierarchial approach of these writings leads to conflicts,instead of using them as a whole.

What a Christian,Mayan,Buddhist,Muslim,Hebrew,Celtic,Norse,Mongol or any other religious or spiritual practitioner would understand and put in practice at least one of the 45 Belagine Laws?
    Quote If I told you that all world philosophies and religions are only guiding lines and not instructions manuals of "how to",would you believe me?
    If you were to told me that, then i would assume you did not read ANY single SENTENCE i wrote in the past months on this thread, including the one about the chicken

And i stopped at that

What were you talking about?

Should i use my stick on your back? It does seem i need to..

Really you did not read me at all? And you replied? At all?

This is a wasteland
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th November 2020 at 08:39.

28. Link to Post #235
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Removed because it is out of topic
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th November 2020 at 21:15.

29. Link to Post #236
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Last edited by Mashika; 13th November 2020 at 21:16.

30. Link to Post #237
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Last edited by Mashika; 13th November 2020 at 21:16.

31. Link to Post #238
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mashika,

I can only reply briefly, at this time.
    Viewing your last posts ....I can only advise you ignore this thread, if it is causing you to respond with such emotion.
    It really is not worth it.

In the grand scheme of things, t's only a thread and people can respond how they wish.....as long as it is polite and courteous.

I'm actually concerned about your recent posts, Mashika. I hope you are ok.
    I would appreciate the mods to review this situation.
    Thank you.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (13th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #239
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Dear Avalon members, please disregard this post. It was not written by me.

Please also see my new https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...2926-Apologies thread, in which I explain what happened at my end. My password has now been changed by the moderators, and I sincerely apologize to everyone.

Masha
    Last edited by Mashika; 14th November 2020 at 01:45.

34. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm on my lunch break at work, Mashika.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (13th November 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 12 14 LastLast