Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1 11 14 LastLast

Thread: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

1. Link to Post #201
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Default Re: The Matrix. Are we in one? If so, how do we get out

Following Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj he states that to go beyond all that is and find the Absolute you have to deconstruct all that you are not and go beyond the illusion. That is the entire world, your human, any beliefs and any perspectives no matter what they are. Spiritual, non spiritual no matter. True reality is not experienced, it is what we are before we are born and after we die. To get to this state whilst embodied is to get out of the game and dissolve all into the Absolute. The game could be labeled "the matrix".

Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 6th November 2020 at 10:51.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (6th November 2020), Brigantia (6th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (8th November 2020), EFO (6th November 2020), George (7th November 2020), greybeard (6th November 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), Wind (6th November 2020), Yoda (6th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

......Indeed it could.

All the very best.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (6th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (8th November 2020), EFO (6th November 2020), George (7th November 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), Trisher (7th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Cutting to the CORE, the subject is the MATRIX; and I am of the OBSERVATION that the present rise of technologies are about to plunge us all into another MATRIX, like the Russian Dolls, one fitted inside another. Have you noticed GOGGLES appearing on the faces of actors on line, indicating that the wearer will experience greater reality by taking part in what is being viewed??? IMPORTANT. Along with all the other frequency traps planned out there, 5G etc., they are planning to insert take-over nano via Vaccines(?), to either kill us and/or throw us into ANOTHER MATRIX ILLUSION. Alternately, or possibly simultaneously, they are planning to render us ROBOTS through making us ingest nano instead of food. The Book of Revelations tells us that those people will chew their tongues with pain. They will be unable to DIE and they will lose their SOULS which are our connection to the Godhead eternally. This, I believe, is what the COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS will bring in en mass. As for the Annunaki, according to Kerry Cassidy, they Kick Dogs, those people have no empathy or love for dogs or humans. Do not cooperate with them or trust them. They are SLAVERS occupying the MOON.
    Last edited by amor; 7th November 2020 at 02:01. Reason: TYPO

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

EFO (7th November 2020), Elainie (7th November 2020), Harmony (8th November 2020), Trisher (7th November 2020), Zirconian (7th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Amor,

Indeed it does appear that way. Russian dolls seems apt.

In this thread there are helpful tried and tested tips for dealing with that which may hinder the steps we may take to truth beyond the matrix/game/illusion. It does appear that technology (EMF's etc) do intefere with meditation, kundalini, heart space etc. and therefore our ability to step to truth and these tips may therefore assist someone on their journey beyond the matrix.

If we choose truth, we do seem to have to take each step and play in the game/matrix, the experience on each one of the stepping stones synchronistically seems to reveal more and more solutions for what now appears to be the possibility of the end of our free will choices. (If indeed we do have the amount of free will we think we do).

Indeed, the stepping stones certainly lead to more stability, heart resonance to beauty and nature and gratitide for all.These are gifts for living in what at times can appear to be a very disturbed dream/matrix/illusion.

Can humanity as a whole experience a better holograph in the dream/matrix/ illusion?

I really do not know. It will take a worldwide commitment to truth and I don't see it happening at the moment but maybe now people are being pushed in many ways, they might be more ready to take a step?

Can nefarious pushing lead more people to take a step to truth?

Certainly, I'm aware of more people now experiencing being at portals that are substsations to the absolute (truth). I now know that these portals/inner black holes are called substations to the absolute from the above Sri Nisagadartta Maharaj vidoes that Trisher has recently posted.

The videos are valuable, in that they explain what some people are experiencing, so there is an explanation, as the substations appear to be the final stepping stone to truth.

I know people who are now experiencing their chakras as black holes with subsequent human energy field changes, in that their auric fields are disappearing and this is happening in the young people too. Are they now at the substation of the absolute? They are not gurus, so it seems that more people are accessing states that can take you out of the illusion/matrix.

A big positive.

My guess is and it is derived from viewing Trisher's Sri videos, is that if you experience absolute, you are in a state that is peaceful and detached from the game/illusion/matrix and would not be concerned about 5G, vaccinations, technology, etc. It would all play out in front of you like some strange dream and if you were to die from some nefarious activitiy, you would be unconcerned as you would be abiding in ultimate, absolute truth.

This maybe small comfort. I have not experienced ultimate truth but the stepping stones I have stepped on have given me the tools to withstand the effects of 5G, EMF's, nefarious activities etc. I'm grateful I took the steps.

Who knows, the next steps may negate the effects of a nefarious vaccine?

I do know that now I've seen the portal videos, I'll be taking a further step(s) (through the practices in the video) to the absolute and that means, I will be undoing what I know, apparently.

There is a humour moving out of the matrix.

In conclusion, I would take the steps to truth, the experiences from each step really do provide some solutions to keep the mind stable and the heart resonate with nature and that which is beautiful in the holograph, whilst playing the game out of the matrix
    Last edited by Zirconian; 7th November 2020 at 15:45.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (7th November 2020), Harmony (8th November 2020), Trisher (7th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #205
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some stepping stone solutions for nanos, EMF's etc.

Tried and tested. They do work. Posted to share. Choose what is resonant, if you feel it is appropriate.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1378101
    Last edited by Zirconian; 7th November 2020 at 16:10.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Harmony (8th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #206
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I have heard it said and thought it thru many times that all is as it should be. Its a hard thing in a sense to understand. Most of us are fixers, fixers of the world around us. yet this seems impossible. we have soul plans and life paths. we agreed to them prior to our incarnation here. there is much evidence to this, perhaps even more than that we are in a matrix.

if we are in a matrix , it is what it is and perhaps we are supposed to be in it. should it even be possible to discover, and break free of it, then what? what would we be in then? sort of like fish in a tank, and one fish discovers they are in water, and so decide to escape it. then what? nothing is permanent here, so it will all pass anyway. so my intuition tells me, to live my life out mind full off all these thoughts as I move along.
    You made me laugh because I once conversed with a friend about fish and abductions... The one fish being "Caught" and released, going back to tell their friends of their experience...

The fish, was placed into a bucket, then left there for a few, and eventually dumped back in the water, his description is as follows..

"Really, I was just eating lunch when I felt a pinch in my lip, and the next thing I knew, I was floating in the water with some force... I was then pulled into some other reality, where there was no water.... as I struggled to breathe, something handled me, and I found myself in a room, a round white room, with a great light coming from the ceiling... (The sun).. I gasped and gasped trying to catch my breath, thrashing around, when this thing, with many appendages, reached down from the ceiling to touch me... Suddenly the room began to turn, and I was on the wall!... And I remember falling, and the next thing I knew, I was back here swimming for the life of me to get away.. and I swear this really happened!"

The scientists suggest our reality has very specific computer code written into the fabric of reality itself, self correcting computer code... I believe they knew this when they began to label things, and have for a very long time, hence they call illness "viruses" and such. I believe our DNA is very specific code, that can be altered, and manipulated at will... And that the pharmaceutical companies have known this for a very long time. Rather than putting poisons in our bodies to kill viruses, and such they could be rewriting codes and introducing those things into our bodies to save us, help us live longer, etc...

When it comes to escaping this simulation, I fear the best we will get is another one.. Who wrote it, and who controls it then becomes the great question of interest, and how can we reach out to them for interactions and advice? Imagine what you could experience if someone outside of our simulation, with the ability to manipulate it, began engaging you? Many times I believe that is what contact experiences are.. two simulations merging, or intrusion into ours.. Move your code to another "game", temporarily, and exit when you come to harms way..

I could talk about such things for hours with someone who loves to ponder such things.. It fascinates me. Having been allowed to "See" another reality simultaneously, while walking in this one, surely will lift your eyebrows to the possibilities... It changes the way that you see life, and makes you realize that the petty nonsense we face daily is nothing in comparison to the truth... Hopefully some day we get some truth..

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th November 2020), Harmony (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Sunray (7th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020), Yoda (9th November 2020), Zirconian (8th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #207
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I find that it is more productive to hold on tight to this reality and learn to have a single focused attention, with no bleed throughs. The reason for this is then when you are attacked you are in control of the situation because of the single minded focus. Ethereal beings cannot assert their persuasive techniques when you are asserting your own. Learning to control this reality with full intention blocks interference and allows entry for these beings only through lapses in focus.

To dial in a reality, as espoused by Icke and others, in my experience, does not help because then the focus is not sharp and a door opens. This door is the door to all realities but when we came here we chose this one and learned to keep our attention on it. If the door is opened the point of attention is blunted, allowing bleed throughs and interference because we have no context for these other realities, nor are we equipped to support them or protect ourselves within them.

It is like suddenly transporting one's self into space but not having a space suit...you do not have the resources to make a suit in time before disaster strikes.

If one must explore these realms, imo, one should first develop the ability to summon the light body, the merkaba. In that vehicle it is possible, perhaps, to explore safely.

Naivete will protect you only so far, as the fool is often granted unsolicited protection - like a proverbial babe in the woods.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th November 2020), Harmony (8th November 2020), Mashika (8th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020), Zirconian (8th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Zirconian for you questions. In my spiritual practices there is a saying about breaking free from the illusion we live in. It is "you cannot play your way off this game board. The only way to free yourself is to lift" When we can lift and look at the world around us with a wide-angle view we can see with clarity.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandyinatlanta For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th November 2020), EFO (8th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th November 2020), Harmony (8th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020), Zirconian (8th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #209
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by sandyinatlanta (here)
    Thank you Zirconian for you questions. In my spiritual practices there is a saying about breaking free from the illusion we live in. It is "you cannot play your way off this game board. The only way to free yourself is to lift" When we can lift and look at the world around us with a wide-angle view we can see with clarity.
    Question:

Do you believe that life outside this "Matrix" is fair? More or less fair than the one inside? And if so, have you thought about how if life outside if very fair and there's no evil and harm, how come the Matrix came to exist? Sourced by that same external reality the outer beings live on?

Because the Matrix exists in an environment along with several other external entities, so, by that observation, we know whoever created the Matrix exists at the same time, in that same reality and the same place, and at the same level as the ones who want to make us free. Yet they can't for some reason free us, and allowed us to become trapped here

"You must free yourself of this fake body and world, so you get yourself put together with your outer higher self, it is your choice and fight" is a basic, very wrong and misunderstood answer. IF the outer self is spiritually higher than our human forms, how did it get trapped into the Matrix in the first place? Was there another being higher than our outer spiritual selfs that did that? And how come then Source allowed it?

If we are here by choice, then the Matrix is not "trapping us" at all, it's our own experiment, and if we are here by force, then there's something else out there that we could not defeat in our higher selfs, meaning if we manage to get out, it's still there, and we can't defeat it, it's illogical in a sense, but completely logical in another one

Have you thought about that and why?

Other than this, because i don't want to say more, by choice, i'm going to just skip again. But i just want to say one last thing, this world exists for a reason, if we are here by choice, then complain and want to get out (or run away from it in all possible ways but the ones that makes us feel good while other people suffer tremendous pain) then "it was the wrong choice" and locking yourself into a room and throwing the keys away through the bottom of the door, doesn't look like a very smart approach to things

IF we are in the matrix, some people have started to like it so much that they created a world around themselves where they cannot escape the illusion, by choice. And that's a terrible thing to live through, but what do i know

I do understand this thread is not at all about figuring these things out, so apologies for getting into this approach. I just needed to at least leave it here in case someone finds it may open a road or two into how perception and the human aspect affects the deep understanding of the crazyness of the matrix. It is up to anyone to choose their path in the end

Last edited by Mashika; 8th November 2020 at 06:49.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th November 2020), EFO (8th November 2020), Harmony (8th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020), Zirconian (8th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #210
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Absolute is before all things and is the substance of all. We cannot get out of anything or leave the matrix because we were never a person in the world in the first place.
    Sri Nisargaddatta said "The world and all that appears in it is a film. Do not engage in the film". He also said "There is no world"
    To see this for ourselves we have to deconstruct all we perceive and experience ourselves to be.

It is a cosmic joke and reminds me of a a sheet of instructions handed out to a small class of children. In the first two lines it clearly stated that all the instructions should be read before doing anything. The instructions included shouting out to the class that you were the best and that you could follow instructions. Twizzling around and jumping into the air. Drawing houses. The class was in full action apart from one who just sat quietly.
    At the end of 20 or so instructions were the instructions to only do the first instruction. Write your name on the paper.

Trisher

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th November 2020), EFO (8th November 2020), Harmony (8th November 2020), Zirconian (8th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #211
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    The Absolute is before all things and is the substance of all. We cannot get out of anything or leave the matrix because we were never a person in the world in the first place.
    Sri Nisargaddatta said "The world and all that appears in it is a film. Do not engage in the film". He also said "There is no world"
    To see this for ourselves we have to deconstruct all we perceive and experience ourselves to be.

It is a cosmic joke and reminds me of a a sheet of instructions handed out to a small class of children. In the first two lines it clearly stated that all the instructions should be read before doing anything. The instructions included shouting out to the class that you were the best and that you could follow instructions. Twizzling around and jumping into the air. Drawing houses. The class was in full action apart from one who just sat quietly.
    At the end of 20 or so instructions were the instructions to only do the first instruction. Write your name on the paper.

Trisher
    Hai, wakarimac(s)hita

Have you ever played the game of the chicken? There's only one rule to it:

Owwww :/ Such is the nature of humanity....

ETA to Mods: i posted a word in Japanese, it got censured because the system thinks is an insult in English

ETA number 2:

Sri Nisargadatta:

"Is there a world outside your knowledge? Can you go beyond what you know? You may postulate a world beyond the mind, but it will remain a concept, unproved and unprovable. Your experience is your proof, and it is valid for you only. Who else can have your experience, when the other person is only as real as he appears in your experience?"

"Truly, all is in me and by me. There is nothing else. The very idea of "else" is a disaster and a calamity."

The original concepts of his words have been completely mangled and reformed to fit the views of the western world, the original message got lost

Perception is the name of the game, self entitlement about what experiences you like and which ones you dislike, and choosing the easy ones to experience (and considering all the other experiences you don't like as negative), are not part of a natural path of life

If you are not aware that your perception forms the world around you (or your view of it) then you have wasted your time following a completely broken path. The world exists on it's own, but 'your' world exists based on your perception, if you only chose to experience and see the nice things you like, there's another completely forgotten world out there you completely missed, so now you are only half developed spiritually, anything not fit for your developed views, will break you easily from then on

Quote There is only imagination. It has absorbed you so completely that you just cannot grasp how far from reality you have wandered. No doubt imagination is richly creative. Universe upon universe are built on it. Yet they are all in space and time, past and future, which just don't exist.
    When he wrote this, his view of the world was not in sync with the reality of our universe, he was not aware there can be multiple realities/universes coexisting on the same place, at the same time.

It was a product of imagination, unlike right now, when we can see that is most likely not such thing. If he had known at that time, that there can be multiple 'real' universes all coexisting at the same place and time, would he had said "No doubt imagination is richly creative. Universe upon universe are built on it"

Quote The Absolute is before all things and is the substance of all. We cannot get out of anything or leave the matrix because we were never a person in the world in the first place.
    Don't you see the conflict of these statements?

"The Absolute is before all things"
    "we were never a person in the world in the first place."

How come?
    Last edited by Mashika; 8th November 2020 at 11:50.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th November 2020), EFO (8th November 2020), Harmony (8th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #212
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Over the past 10 years, i have always asked this question to everyone who i deemed capable of understanding, or in need of "questioning the question"

So far, no one has been capable of answering it, i even got insulted, got the "you're a kid, what could you know" and the "i was already working very hard 40 years ago, when your mom wasn't even born yet" attitudes. It's always easy to dismiss people in those ways, but it's more fun to try and actually spend some time thinking about the question, rather than a "smart" answer, because there's nothing smart about it at all, yet people keep trying to find ways to make themselves look smart in their words

Answers based on quotes based on someone else's knowledge, which are not even understood, are meaningless. I rather go sleep a week and avoid reading a stream of quote after quote of things someone else said, on another time and from a perspective that even the quoter doesn't even understand. I rather, really, hear what YOU have to say about it, and not the words of someone we never talked to and we just repeat over and over because he had knowledge we don't. Were people around him, before he wrote those words, respecting and quoting him for every single thing he said as a kid?

So anyway, once again, after doing it time and again, here's the simple dumb question

"There's a flower growing in the middle of a road.. Why?"

In 10 years, no one, ever, has been able to understand the simplicity of this. I even tried other words, like "when you sit, why do you sit in the place you sit?" I mean it's so obvious, yet...

It's so simple Zen, it's so simple to answer, it's not complicated, no philosophical book or article to be quoted, there's nothing much than a couple simple words to it

Yet i don't think, once again, i can get that simple answer

Also, the simple answer derives into a very complicated aspect of life/death/time/space/reality and much more, but that's just beyond the entire conversation

Even the matrix, if it exists, is sitting somewhere, in the middle of some place. To give you a bit of clarity about the entire thing
    Last edited by Mashika; 8th November 2020 at 11:54.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th November 2020), EFO (8th November 2020), Harmony (8th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #213
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is no way to give anyone an understanding of the Absolute. Each person has to deconstruct all of what they think they are and experience. Briefly put. Any questions are from mind. Anything being experienced is through the person experiencing from mind. That includes experiencing source/void/stillness peace/hatred/love. The perspective of the person is illusion sitting in an illusory world. Therefore anything they can think or experience is not it. Before the world is the Absolute. That is when the personal identity and the world disappear and all just is. Sri also told people to ignore the words he spoke and go within to find what they were not. That includes observing and not following thinking.

Following on from that there is no purpose, there is no person, there is no world. All is a construct. Answers come from within. Depending on others for answers that satisfy the mind is pointless in the pursuit of the truth. Their answers will be from their perspective and their perspective is from their mind. The mind sits in ego and the ego likely will resist deconstruction. Each has to do the inner work for himself and that is certainly not in satisfying the mind and its questions. Its first getting to the point of actually and sincerely wanting to find the inner truth.

As its a film running this may not be what has been programmed for every person. Thus the advice to watch the film and not get involved in it.

As said before its a cosmic joke.

Trisher

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th November 2020), EFO (8th November 2020), Harmony (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Wind (8th November 2020), Zirconian (8th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #214
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,029 times in 2,655 posts

Quote "The Absolute is before all things"
    "we were never a person in the first place"
    These words you quoted Mashika remind me of following scene in The Matrix movie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	The-Matrix-Neo-Spoon.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	45009

https://screenrant.com/matrix-movie-...ing-explained/

In the moments proceeding Neo meeting with The Oracle (Gloria Foster) in The Matrix, he finds himself in a waiting room amidst other people, mostly children, seeking to find out if they are ‘The One’. He encounters a young boy entirely monk-like in appearance. His head is shaven and he’s draped in a robe much akin to a saffron, the traditional garb of Buhhdist monks. The boy is holding a spoon and making it bend purely by his intent. Neo pauses, perplexed. The boy then says “Do not try and bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you’ll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.” Neo then attempts to bend the spoon, with momentary success.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th November 2020), EFO (8th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020), Wind (8th November 2020), Zirconian (8th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #215
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Regarding the matrix,I will add the following idea:

We all know that we are "living" in a 3 axis dimension x,y,z

which form a "cube"

A 4D axis system is creating a tesseract...an "evolved" cube

I presume that the 4th axis is consciousness and what left for us is to evolve a little bit and than move into a sort of "morphing" reality,but we'll still be in an upgraded matrix according to our evolution having upgraded polarized "problems".

No matter the "universe" (Universe,Upperverse,Underverse,Dualverse,Multiverse or whatever "verse") we are living in,as long as we will not get rid of "polarity",we will not get out of any kind of matrix.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Harmony (9th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th November 2020), Stephanie (8th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020), Wind (8th November 2020), Zirconian (8th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Yes. Because we are here, in physical bodies, with physical objects all around us, it is easy to think that the world exists without us. And that we find ourselves here, drives home the point that this is reality, as we experience it.

But, reduce the world to its most fundamental and all things become one thing - energy. And energy might be understood to be the fundamental building block of matter, yet energy is not understood at all. Energy pushes reality. It separates out tiny inconsistencies that then condenses. Densities form, and space to hold it appears.

What is energy anyway? It is everywhere and in everything. There is no place in this reality where there is no energy. Although it has varying intensity, it is uniform and universal.

Energy is an idea. An idea can come only from an intelligence. With that one idea all things manifest. It is an idea so comprehensive, so inclusive, so magnificent, that it included the idea of every living thing, including you.

Reality is an idea, that we have made real. The tangible aspect of reality is malleable, subject only to the will of the observer.

All matter is an idea, a product of a mind. We share that mindscape with the Creator. There are no physical objects, just one great mind in which we swim.

That is the miracle. The mystery is the world's favorite question...why? No idea myself.

And that 'why' drives the world. The more we know or think we know the more the mystery deepens. It is not getting clearer, it is getting more obscured. Because, even though we know more, the fundamentals still escape us. We talk of electricity, of disease, of life, of time, of history, of anything without understanding them. We assign labels to the things we discover and list their properties but that does not bring us any closer to the answers we seek. The labels are just a means to convey a sense of mastery when in fact there is only confusion.

As our labels of things grows, our understandings actually suffer attrition. But this fact is hidden in our technological prowess, that makes it appear as though we have mastered much in the material world. Yet for all our toys, we are still ignorant beasts, barely keeping from dragging our knuckles on the ground.

The greatest idea we can hold in our minds is love. Why? Because it is the most inclusive idea in the so-called universe. With it, distinctions fade, and similarities rise to the fore. Love is what we have in common with our Creator, Who created it all with Its Love. And love is what we are.

So what is love then? Could love be the mind of the Creator? Could the love we have and the love we share be the thing that supports our existence? Is love the mind of God?

And if there is this matrix we suspect there is, could it be that it is the love we withhold, the love we reserve, the love that comes with conditions...could it be these that are the bars of a prison of our own making?

Love with all your heart the life you were given. And love all life for the same reason. And watch the bars of your prison dissolve right before your eyes!

the matrix is supported by willful ignorance and lack of love
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 8th November 2020 at 19:21.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

EFO (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020), Zirconian (8th November 2020)

33. Link to Post #217
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Great to see some new posters to this thread.

The conversation at the beginning of the page, evolved from a discussion on the Black Hole Thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1385186

Leading to this man.......

Nassim Harramein

The outer reflects the inner.

This led to this.....

(Starts at 6:00)

Which led to this.......

and then this........

So, at the start of this page on the thread, we weren't discussing outerspace but the innerspace.

Why did we end up discussing black holes as an inner experience rather than an observed outer phenomenon?

Well.......people are experiencing black holes as an inner phenomenon.. Their human energy field is disappearing into their chakras that are now acting as black holes. This is happening to few who are young aswell as older.

Sri Nisagardatta Maharaj, as far as I can tell, has given the only explanation of this experience and he states, that before experiencing the absolute there is a stage where your conciousness sits at a portal (black hole) or substation to the absolute. The truth.

Are those who are experiencing their chakras as black holes at this substation within?

In the absolute, according to Sri, the illusion/matrix/game has no more hold over you. You can let go of all that isn't truth, which appears to be all conscious reality, that is dissolving our perceptions (perceptions being a key word) of being in all universes and multi dimensions.

Now I have not got to the absolute.......I'm on the stepping stones to truth, having an experience but this resonates with me and the posts are up here to discuss.

Interesting that Nassim Harramein's work is moving science into the spiritual.

I wonder if you move into absolute that your human energy field becomes nothing as you become no-thing.........appearing in some=thing?

Mashika, I've not got the answers as to the why it is the way it is, just my experiences from stepping on stones to truth that seemingly, synchronistically lead me forward to the next stage, which now seems to be deconstructing all I know and believe to be reality. Funny!

It's all a game and a full on one at that!

It seems for most, who are seekers, we traverse the pathway to truth through inner work (meditation etc) which is then reflected in our outer experiencies and synchronicites, possibly moving us onto the next stepping stones, to a substation portal then the absolute.

Thanks for all your posts.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 8th November 2020 at 19:39.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #218
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Ernie,

(This post might also answer a question for Mashika and it relates to Ernie's and EFO's post)

I've heard it stated, possibly in the Course in Miracles that there was a seperation from the absolute, in that seperation, conciousness was created. This act of seperation became duality conciousness within a created holographic matrix.
    Though now we seem to have replications of the matrix within the matrix, possibly created by dark forces representing a part of the duality in the matrix.

It can certainly take you into a head spin which is why I find it best to acknowledge these possiblities but not to dissect them, keeping the mind detached and the heart open for the next revealing, as a seeker on the path of truth.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 8th November 2020 at 20:34.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Much of my current thinking on this topic is admittedly influenced by The Course In Miracles. I had too many synchronicities during that ten year period to dismiss them all. In fact, to date, I have yet to find another theory even close to the comprehensive overview of the ACIM.

Yet it was filled with regular humans, and their phobias and fears and secret ambitions (mine as well, I am now able to admit), so the experience ended up being sort of unpleasant. There was too much personal intrigue that I got wound up in the middle of with no equitable solution but to leave. Before I did I was claimed to be the next Jesus Christ, was almost accused of molesting a child (whom I never even met!), and our group disintegrated and fell apart - much like a microcosm experience of the fabled 'fall'. Our leader left for greener pastures, and is doing very well now, I hear, in Holland. But I learned a lot, some of which I am still to this day processing.

So far, I have not heard of a theory that accounts for all the phenomena I have encountered in my life, nor the experiences and knowledge I have accumulated, more so than ACIM. It is a tough course, almost impossible to follow experientially without introducing personally biased interpretations not in line with the tenets of the course. Modern life seems to interfere with the course. And the more you try to integrate the more you find yourself disintegrating. Confusion is a constant companion with only the course theory to help unravel the conflicting experiences - and the open communication network of the Holy Spirit. But it is the hardest thing in this world to act morally when the world is so immoral.

So I hold on to the bits I can live with but have rejected the direct help of HS, as it seems to not include who I (think) am or what I (think I) need. I have a block that I have learned I will not be removing in this life. I have given up my lifelong goal of continual improvement and these last fifteen years just try and hold on to the little I have. I am loosing ground.

So ya, I have a bias. But I am not particularly attached to it. I have just not found anything better to replace it with.

To me, reality is played out in the mind of God, which we are all a part of and there is no intrinsic material world. We've made it all up so as not to have to deal with the thing we are so afraid of - our true nature. That scares us more than we can even admit, most of us. And so we live a lie and rage against the flawed being that sent us here and made this our reality.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 8th November 2020 at 20:47.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

EFO (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #220
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ernie,

I too followed ACIM, I got to about 3/4 through and I also read the Kenneth Wapnick book, A Vast illusion.
    I stopped following the course when I saw the behaviours of most people who were studying it.
    Noone entered into the spirit of forgiveness, quite the opposite.
    I also saw people who were practicing going backwards, regressing on their spiritual path.
    I saw enough for me to stop.
    I'm still not sure why it all happened the way it did. The bringing up of hidden ego perhaps?
    I took what I found valuable.......forgiveness and detachment and practiced with those core principles and it did work, in that it took me to another valuable stepping stone.....

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

EFO (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th November 2020), Trisher (10th November 2020)

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1 11 14 LastLast