1. Link to Post #21
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Default Re: 9/11 - WTC: New Eyewitness Video

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    All the experts. All the common sense thinking people trying to figure out what happened that dreadful day that only a handfull have come out and said it was an inside job!
    That's pretty crazy chancy. I've been involved in many, many 9/11 threads that have absolutely dissected every possible angle of the 9/11 story, every detail, every aspect, and engaged with dozens of other Avalonians over the last 9 years on the board. I cannot think of a single one who thinks it was a bunch of terrorists with boxcutters. The who, the what, the why, somewhat varies in opinion. But it's unanimous, it's decisive: inside job, inside and out, all day long. That was settled long ago (for me since a few weeks after 9/11).
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Ewan (26th April 2021), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), justntime2learn (26th April 2021), kfm27917 (9th September 2020), Nasu (3rd March 2022), Satori (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020), Valerie Villars (12th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

As the guy was walking round the streets, it struck me that it happened in the pre-cameraphone age. Had it happened, say, in 2011, he would have captured a sea of phones held aloft. The towers would have been shot from every conceivable viewpoint and angle. Evidence of what exactly happened, second by second, would have been available and analysed to death and the 'inside job' conclusion would likely have been reached and widely known within a couple of weeks. Of course, had they planned the atrocity to occur in 2011, they would have had to take massed citizen videography into account and would have had to plan the attack differently. Perhaps at night rather than day?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spuddie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Blastolabs (27th January 2021), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Journeyman (23rd November 2020), kfm27917 (9th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2020), Nasu (3rd March 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by spuddie (here)
    As the guy was walking round the streets, it struck me that it happened in the pre-cameraphone age. Had it happened, say, in 2011, he would have captured a sea of phones held aloft. The towers would have been shot from every conceivable viewpoint and angle. Evidence of what exactly happened, second by second, would have been available and analysed to death and the 'inside job' conclusion would likely have been reached and widely known within a couple of weeks. Of course, had they planned the atrocity to occur in 2011, they would have had to take massed citizen videography into account and would have had to plan the attack differently. Perhaps at night rather than day?
    Absolutely!
    The cover would have been blown in a matter of days.

Three things would have killed it.

1. Cell phone cameras. Instead of just 30+ videos we have of the WTC2 plane strike, we'd have thousands.
    2. Youtube (by the time it was created a few years later, the event was already a fait accompli).
    3. Advanced internet and social media sharing.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), kfm27917 (9th September 2020), Mercedes (7th August 2020), Nasu (3rd March 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

9/11 Scene from 'One by One' Rik Mayall's last film release before his sudden death
    87,915 views•Feb 20, 2017
    Neil Jones
    244 subscribers

"I decided to share this on YouTube as it appears the films no longer 'officially' available to view or purchase anywhere; People need to see this clip before it shares a similar fate!
    09/06/2017 Update: Great news, this film is now available on eBay!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/One-by-On...YAAOSwIQdZNTKJ
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Blastolabs (27th January 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Journeyman (23rd November 2020), justntime2learn (26th April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2020), Matthew (15th May 2021), Mercedes (24th November 2020), mountain_jim (11th September 2020), Nasu (3rd March 2022), pyrangello (9th September 2020), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023), Rosemarie (2nd March 2022), safara (24th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

At 10:40 seconds into the video you can see " something" flying towards the building just before it blows.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    9/11 Scene from 'One by One' Rik Mayall's last film release before his sudden death
    Neil Jones
    244 subscribers

"I decided to share this on YouTube as it appears the films no longer 'officially' available to view or purchase anywhere; People need to see this clip before it shares a similar fate!

I never knew of this film's existence before and I was a Rik Mayall fan. Don't recall seeing it mentioned when he died.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Ewan (26th April 2021), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Matthew (2nd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), onawah (23rd November 2020), pyrangello (23rd November 2020), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023), Tintin (26th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member -cathyd's Avatar
    Thanks

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C Clarke

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -cathyd For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Matthew (2nd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,454 times in 571 posts

Maybe I missed it in the forums but there are a few details left unanswered. WTC7 in the video I've seen seems to come down in the conventional demolition style, centre and lower and collapsing on it's own footprint. Agencies might wish their building be wired for sound in the event of an emergency. I've watched many conventional demolition videos and the general idea is centre and lower, you can see flashes of the charges before the buildings come all the way down. There is also large plumes of dust in conventional demolition. I did not see flashes in the video of wtc7.

The towers seem to collapse from the top down, in a sort of reverse demolition style. I've noticed it is more difficult to source videos of the collapsing towers. Many of the documentaries focus on the towers standing with the gaping openings. While the towers appear to be reverse demolition, i.e. top down instead of bottom up, there are no flashes. Just crumbling concrete and massive plumes of concrete dust.

I do not think a small team of engineers could wire these huge towers without being noticed. I've realised that wtc7 is the most bizarre aspect and the towers seem to not be as mysterious.

Another mystery is the Saudis supposedly responsible. Saudi Arabia is a pretty important american ally in the Middle East. Could the cia have planted the seed in these student pilots in a manner consistent with targeted individuals and mind influences? Were they selected as a matter of convenience; i.e. there was not enough Iranians or Iraqis studying aviation in the u.s.? RF does reach the skies, if more than planting a seed is responsible. I don't recall any retribution on the part of Saudi Arabia for these actions of a few.

No one seems to mention the mind control possibilities regarding these events, I find that the topic of targeted individuals and mind influences is a very rare and obscure topic. Many of the incidents in america regarding firearms or explosives seem to reek of mind influences.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,613 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Neil Jones
    244 subscribers

I never knew of this film's existence before and I was a Rik Mayall fan. Don't recall seeing it mentioned when he died.
    Good call on this

I've just downloaded the clip. and the whole film would also be great to see, somehow, somewhere.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), DeDukshyn (26th April 2021), Ewan (26th April 2021), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Matthew (15th May 2021), mountain_jim (26th April 2021), Nasu (3rd March 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Another new video, never before published.

Kevin Westley has posted a historical artifact that captures the moment the second plane crashed into the south tower of the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001. Given that video cameras were not as ubiquitous then as they are now, there have been no recordings of the impact from anything other than from news helicopters on the scene following the first crash into the north tower.

It's unclear why the video has emerged after more than 20 years since the attacks. According to Westley, he'd uploaded the video years ago but left it categorized as private and thus not viewable to the general public.

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (2nd March 2022), boja (2nd March 2022), ClearWater (2nd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), halcyon026 (2nd March 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd March 2022), kfm27917 (3rd March 2022), kudzy (3rd March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd March 2022), Matthew (2nd March 2022), mountain_jim (2nd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023), Rosemarie (2nd March 2022), Satori (2nd March 2022), skogvokter (25th February 2023), TomKat (3rd March 2022), Yoda (2nd March 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    the whole film would also be great to see, somehow, somewhere.
    Here we go.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HSh39FhaWB4j/

The final scene is within touching distance of where we are now.

Mayall's wife was highly sceptical about his death, reported to be from a sudden heart attack. It's murky, upsetting business to look in to and plenty of sources are still out there.

Playing characters like Alan B'Stard and Adonis Cnut would have put his learning trajectory well ahead of the curve. Mayall was in the thick of the showbiz establishment, these people tend to be extremely well connected and informed.

He was at the pinnacle of the BBC's comedy department for a generation and then opted for a role in a controversial film on a shoestring budget with an obscure rookie director? Hmmm.

He also left us with this memorable outtake by way of a cryptic warning?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gyKjMSY82ym2/

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), DaveToo (2nd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd March 2022), mountain_jim (2nd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023), Rosemarie (2nd March 2022), Satori (2nd March 2022), Tintin (2nd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Another new video, never before published.

Kevin Westley has posted a historical artifact that captures the moment the second plane crashed into the south tower of the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001. Given that video cameras were not as ubiquitous then as they are now, there have been no recordings of the impact from anything other than from news helicopters on the scene following the first crash into the north tower.

It's unclear why the video has emerged after more than 20 years since the attacks. According to Westley, he'd uploaded the video years ago but left it categorized as private and thus not viewable to the general public.

That sure didn't look like a hologram to me nor to the 100+ people who were standing there witnessing it.
    I recall the video you made with Kerry Cassidy interviewing John Lear where he was convinced that holograms were used instead of planes.

Bill I assume those are your words above?

If those were your words, are you not aware that there are at least 30 different videos showing the plane that hit WTC2, the majority not shot from news helicopters?

From Bill:

Copied from Zero Hedge, here.
    It didn't feel quite right when I posted it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd March 2022 at 23:19.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd March 2022), mountain_jim (3rd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023), Satori (2nd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    Maybe I missed it in the forums but there are a few details left unanswered. WTC7 in the video I've seen seems to come down in the conventional demolition style, centre and lower and collapsing on it's own footprint. Agencies might wish their building be wired for sound in the event of an emergency. I've watched many conventional demolition videos and the general idea is centre and lower, you can see flashes of the charges before the buildings come all the way down. There is also large plumes of dust in conventional demolition. I did not see flashes in the video of wtc7.

The towers seem to collapse from the top down, in a sort of reverse demolition style. I've noticed it is more difficult to source videos of the collapsing towers. Many of the documentaries focus on the towers standing with the gaping openings. While the towers appear to be reverse demolition, i.e. top down instead of bottom up, there are no flashes. Just crumbling concrete and massive plumes of concrete dust.

I do not think a small team of engineers could wire these huge towers without being noticed. I've realised that wtc7 is the most bizarre aspect and the towers seem to not be as mysterious.

Another mystery is the Saudis supposedly responsible. Saudi Arabia is a pretty important american ally in the Middle East. Could the cia have planted the seed in these student pilots in a manner consistent with targeted individuals and mind influences? Were they selected as a matter of convenience; i.e. there was not enough Iranians or Iraqis studying aviation in the u.s.? RF does reach the skies, if more than planting a seed is responsible. I don't recall any retribution on the part of Saudi Arabia for these actions of a few.

No one seems to mention the mind control possibilities regarding these events, I find that the topic of targeted individuals and mind influences is a very rare and obscure topic. Many of the incidents in america regarding firearms or explosives seem to reek of mind influences.

Most people believe that conventional explosives + thermite were used to bring down all three towers.
    WTC7 certainly looks like a conventional demolition.

These were my beliefs too until I discovered Hans Pommer.
    He's a nuclear physicist who studied the tower collapses in detail for many years.
    He has also written articles, a book and made many videos documenting his theories
    about what made the towers come down.

I studied his work for quite some time, even engaging in a dialogue with him asking him specific questions.

I, like him, am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the three towers (yes even WTC7)
    were all brought down by special nuclear devices (not conventional nuclear bombs).

There are 10 pieces of evidence that bear the fingerprints of a nuclear device.

The most in-your-face piece of evidence are the pyroclastic clouds, seen on this planet only when there
    is a volcanic eruption or a nuclear explosion.

Pommer posits that WTC7 was wired for conventional demolition as a back-up.
    Something seems to have gone wrong with the nuclear detonation in WTC7.
    So they pulled the building, but as it came down, Pommer believes the building 'vented'
    and the nuke took over. The pyroclastic clouds from WTC7 were just as big as from the other two
    towers. A standard 'collapse' could never have created dust clouds like that.

The collapse from the top that you mention is in line with how the nuclear device Pommer describes
    would work.

There was a window of a week or so where crews were working on the towers at night before 9/11, so they
    did have an opportunity to get in there unnoticed. This was a time when the thermite could have been
    installed.

The nuclear devices needed next to no time to be placed in the sub-basements.

The Saudi involvement and 19 'hijackers' were pure fabrication. The planes were drones/remote-controlled
    with no passengers.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), JackMcThorn (3rd March 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd March 2022), mountain_jim (3rd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), onevoice (3rd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,613 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    the whole film would also be great to see, somehow, somewhere.
    Here we go.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HSh39FhaWB4j/

The final scene is within touching distance of where we are now.

Mayall's wife was highly sceptical about his death, reported to be from a sudden heart attack. It's murky, upsetting business to look in to and plenty of sources are still out there.

Playing characters like Alan B'Stard and Adonis Cnut would have put his learning trajectory well ahead of the curve. Mayall was in the thick of the showbiz establishment, these people tend to be extremely well connected and informed.

He was at the pinnacle of the BBC's comedy department for a generation and then opted for a role in a controversial film on a shoestring budget with an obscure rookie director? Hmmm.

He also left us with this memorable outtake by way of a cryptic warning?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gyKjMSY82ym2/
    Ah, great catch. Well I got it eventually too, the whole film, in the Avalon Library a few months back. Here it is:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), DaveToo (2nd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd March 2022), mountain_jim (3rd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023), wondering (2nd March 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

I’ve never been a “no planes” advocate. This video, in my view, supports the assertion that planes were involved. As does the video of the first tower being hit. But, planes or no planes, 9/11 was an inside (and outside) job and explosives had been placed in these buildings, including WTC 7, long before 9/11/2001. Planes were part of the cover story for what really brought the buildings down—explosive devices. That’s a fact.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), DaveToo (3rd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), Harmony (3rd March 2022), Hermoor (2nd March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd March 2022), mountain_jim (3rd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), onevoice (3rd March 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023), Rosemarie (2nd March 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

A valuable piece of footage, great find. It's a match to the Michael Hezarkhani footage -- in fact it looks like they must have been standing in very close proximity.

edit: the 'hologram theory' went the way of flat earth nonsense years ago. They were physical planes, probably military-grade and disguised as passenger liners.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 3rd March 2022 at 15:38.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), DaveToo (3rd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), mountain_jim (13th May 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,047 times in 8,169 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    A valuable piece of footage, great find. It's a match to the Michael Hezarkhani footage -- in fact it looks like they must have been standing in very close proximity.

edit: the 'hologram theory' went the way of flat earth nonsense years ago. They were physical planes, probably military-grade and disguised as passenger liners.

Did It !?

Another eye witness video.

https://t.me/Royboy17th/5473 [video clip at link]

Quote They never thought people who filmed the attacks on 9/11 with their JVC handycam would post it to social media years later.

There were never any planes, share the heck out of this.

I guess we have to choose between holograms and CGI home movies then.

I agree fake movies are easier than holograms to believe in, but I'm confused.

In 2022 it's a lot easier to believe the TV footage was high tech fakery, than it was at the time.
    Last edited by norman; 13th May 2022 at 01:03.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (14th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th May 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Did It !?

Another eye witness video.

https://t.me/Royboy17th/5473 [video clip at link]

Quote They never thought people who filmed the attacks on 9/11 with their JVC handycam would post it to social media years later.

There were never any planes, share the heck out of this.

I guess we have to choose between holograms and CGI home movies then.

I agree fake movies are easier than holograms to believe in, but I'm confused.

In 2022 it's a lot easier to believe the TV footage was high tech fakery, than it was at the time.
    Norman I don't know how much time you have invested in researching 9/11?

I have spent years doing heavy duty research, leaving no stone unturned.

This Royboy had more than 20 years to play around with that video and figure out how
    to edit it to remove the plane.

There are more than 30 independent amateur videos of the plane striking WTC2.
    There is one identical to the one this Royboy has produced.
    The difference being, the plane was not edited out in it.

But if you want to believe no planes hit the towers, by all means, be my guest!

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ClearWater (14th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th May 2022), mountain_jim (13th May 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Many people get into arguing these points, but rarely do people discuss that lack of "air defence".

If they had a thought that planes were hitting buildings, why would they not scramble jets?

They had plenty of time.

Add that in and how can you argue that it wasn't a multi-level planned event?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

ClearWater (14th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th May 2022), mountain_jim (13th May 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Many people get into arguing these points, but rarely do people discuss that lack of "air defence".

If they had a thought that planes were hitting buildings, why would they not scramble jets?

They had plenty of time.

Add that in and how can you argue that it wasn't a multi-level planned event?
    9/11 was extremely complex.

You are introducing just one, of dozens/hundreds of different elements that made up the operation.

Of course the standing down of jets was a crucial element to the success of the operation.
    The planners made darn sure that no scrambled jets would mess things up.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ClearWater (14th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th May 2022), mountain_jim (13th May 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast