1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Default Re: 9/11 - WTC: New Eyewitness Video

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Norman I don't know how much time you have invested in researching 9/11?

I have spent years doing heavy duty research, leaving no stone unturned.

This Royboy had more than 20 years to play around with that video and figure out how to edit it to remove the plane.

There are more than 30 independent amateur videos of the plane striking WTC2.
    There is one identical to the one this Royboy has produced.
    The difference being, the plane was not edited out in it.

But if you want to believe no planes hit the towers, by all means, be my guest!
    I am with you Dave. Long before I found “911 Pilots” youtube I saw commentary about possible remote control of those planes.

I think the truth will come out, but it will require a change in a majority of the people. Every day, at my times, I radiate as best I can the hope that we people will all get along. Our personal and local ‘divides’ are what enables those at the top to enact the big divides, wars — hot or not.

Dave I guess you know all this, but for new folks I’ll put the relevant tidbit. Cheers.

Here is Captain Dan Hanley’s videos page of his chan:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmc...os?app=desktop

And here is his latest vid, interviewed by a Dr. Emanuel Pastreich:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmc...os?app=desktop
    Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 13th May 2022 at 10:17.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

ClearWater (14th May 2022), DaveToo (13th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), Mercedes (14th September 2023), mountain_jim (13th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,506 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    A valuable piece of footage, great find. It's a match to the Michael Hezarkhani footage -- in fact it looks like they must have been standing in very close proximity.

edit: the 'hologram theory' went the way of flat earth nonsense years ago. They were physical planes, probably military-grade and disguised as passenger liners.

Did It !?

Another eye witness video.

https://t.me/Royboy17th/5473 [video clip at link]
    You can see the giant hole in the north tower, so we know which angle the other came in at to hit the south tower. From this view, it was on the reverse side. With both towers actually blocking that view, we can deduce the plane was simply not visible anyway.

The thing to take into account is the angle. You'd think, viewing the tower from that angle, the plane should be coming down, out of the sky, and should at some point be visible. Not necessarily. Angles are funny things...

Please give this a watch. It's an excellent analysis and only lasts 30 mins.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...3&part=3&gen=3

Here, every video of the attack (I think 26 of them) was analysed and overlaid with a 3D model of lower Manhattan. This was to plot an accurate radar track of the (second) plane's trajectory. Because that's the thing. For years, people claimed the 'official' flight path just did not line up with what the videos showed (the curious angles the plane comes in at from one video to the next). This analysis aimed to get to the bottom of that question, once and for all. And it does.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ClearWater (14th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (13th May 2022), Ewan (13th May 2022), Harmony (13th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th May 2022), mountain_jim (13th May 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    A valuable piece of footage, great find. It's a match to the Michael Hezarkhani footage -- in fact it looks like they must have been standing in very close proximity.

edit: the 'hologram theory' went the way of flat earth nonsense years ago. They were physical planes, probably military-grade and disguised as passenger liners.

Did It !?

Another eye witness video.

https://t.me/Royboy17th/5473 [video clip at link]
    You can see the giant hole in the north tower, so we know which angle the other came in at to hit the south tower. From this view, it was on the reverse side. With both towers actually blocking that view, we can deduce the plane was simply not visible anyway.

The thing to take into account is the angle. You'd think, viewing the tower from that angle, the plane should be coming down, out of the sky, and should at some point be visible. Not necessarily. Angles are funny things...
    With all due respect Mark, that is simply sloppy analysis!

You've got your sides of the towers mixed up!

This is WTC Towers 101 (course).
    The giant hole you are referring to (in the Royboy video) is NOT the major hole made from the initial impact into WTC1.
    The WTC1 hole we see in his video is on the EAST side!

Look at this video at 6:06.

This is the video clip that Royboy has edited.

Same angle. Same brown building in the foreground to the right as he pans the camera towards to towers.
    Same shaky camera. Same sound. Same birds flying.

Everything is the same as Royboy's video, except that in this original clip, you can see the plane coming in to strike the tower.

Quote Please give this a watch. It's an excellent analysis and only lasts 30 mins.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...3&part=3&gen=3

Here, every video of the attack (I think 26 of them) was analysed and overlaid with a 3D model of lower Manhattan. This was to plot an accurate radar track of the (second) plane's trajectory. Because that's the thing. For years, people claimed the 'official' flight path just did not line up with what the videos showed (the curious angles the plane comes in at from one video to the next). This analysis aimed to get to the bottom of that question, once and for all. And it does.
    He gets the analysis of the path of the plane correct.
    However the rest of his analysis is questionable, to say the least.

He suspects a cloaked missile was used. But he doesn't go into any detail explaining how the 'cloaking' would have worked.

How would he account for us seeing the full plane cutout on the building, including wings at precisely the width of the plane?
    No details/theory on that.

He's also a die-hard Dr. Wood disciple/preacher. 'Nuf said.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

ClearWater (14th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With all due respect Mark, that is simply sloppy analysis!

You've got your sides of the towers mixed up!

This is WTC Towers 101 (course).
    The giant hole you are referring to (in the Royboy video) is NOT the major hole made from the initial impact into WTC1.
    The WTC1 hole we see in his video is on the EAST side!

Look at this video at 6:06.
    You're absolutely right, that was indeed sloppy of me. The telegram clip is poor quality. I should have searched for a better version of the clip before making any declarations. Instead, I rushed to assume we were seeing the north face of the north tower (with the hole in it). I have done a ton of analysis on 9/11 but it's been a lot of years. So I firmly place the blame on laziness and being away from these videos for so long!

Correct. The royboy telegram clip has had the plane removed. It's obvious, and pretty easy to prove as the original clip, with the plane present, long, long, predates it.

Side by side this is how the two clips appear at pretty much the same frame.

Click image for larger version

Name:	robroy_911_vidfakery.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	48909

He gets the analysis of the path of the plane correct.
    However the rest of his analysis is questionable, to say the least.
    I should have stipulated, the only part of the analysis we were interested in here was the radar track, and clearing up the confusion over angles. This he accomplished, and very well. The rest of his projections and 'theories' are only that: projections and theories (which I do not at all share).
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ClearWater (14th May 2022), DaveToo (14th May 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

IMHO Planes hit both those buildings, bombs/squibs brought all three buildings down at freefall speed, a perfect demolition job x 3.

Some say that the work required to wire up and place explosives in place sometime before the incident actually occurred would have been near impossible without people (who work in the buildings) seeing a lot of traffic (people who do not work in the buildings) in the buildings, lots of blokes crawling into manholes and stuff to put those explosives in, and wire them up, it would have taken weeks and would have been noticed by many that there were alot of strange men in overalls hanging around.
    Remember that not long before the towers went down the owner took out insurance on both buildings against a "terrorist" attack, since both buildings were brought down by "terrorists" , the owner was paid out twice.
    I also think it is highly possible that the wiring, bombs, squibs etc were put in place during the buildings construction, sooo much easier that way, you know, forward planning.
    It were reported that there were quite a few maintenance workers spotted in the buildings not long before the towers fell, some of these workers were said to be doing lift maintenance, i believe a portion of the buildings Lifts were shut down for a few days or more, this is when i think that the wiring, bombs and squibs were hooked up, by simply removing building panels and connecting **** up, easy really.
    I vividly remember seeing firefighters just after the first building come down, talking amongst themselves and saying they heard the boom boom boom boom as the building come down, i believe these many booms were the squibs goin off one after the other.

Building 7, well you know, you would seriously be deluded if you think a half dozen office fires brought that building down.
    There is way more i would like to add but has prolly all ready been said here in this and other threads.
    RRR
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th November 2022), mountain_jim (17th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hey Rob. This article includes talk about how nanothermite can be sprayed on as an industrial coating.The personnel applying it need not know what it is, might have been told it was for fire-proofing or something. Fusing it all up, whether by wires or by by EM signal, probably wouldn’t take long.

I followed a few of the reference links (none live here), and found them real and relevant.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/t...ano-thermites/

Quote Posted by RatRodRob...RRR (here)

Some say that the work required to wire up and place explosives in place sometime before the incident actually occurred would have been near impossible without people (who work in the buildings) seeing a lot of traffic (people who do not work in the buildings) in the buildings, lots of blokes crawling into manholes and stuff to put those explosives in, and wire them up, it would have taken weeks and would have been noticed by many that there were alot of strange men in overalls hanging around.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

mountain_jim (17th November 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Australia Avalon Member RatRodRob...RRR's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Hey Rob. This article includes talk about how nanothermite can be sprayed on as an industrial coating.The personnel applying it need not know what it is, might have been told it was for fire-proofing or something. Fusing it all up, whether by wires or by by EM signal, probably wouldn’t take long.

I followed a few of the reference links (none live here), and found them real and relevant.

Cheers Johnny, now Thermite im totally aware of, but spray on, wow thats new to me.
    I tried that link you provided but got a "http error 500", whatever that means lol, but i think i will check that **** out, so the EM signal would be to "ignite" the sprayed on thermite...?, wow imagine what you could do with that.
    The more people i met, the more i liked my dog.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RatRodRob...RRR For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (18th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I maybe should have mentioned, when I tested that link right after posting the page showed nothing/blank, but I refreshed the page and it came up full. I never noticed what the address bar said on the initial try, but it does include “not secure” every time it does work. I don’t know what that means, but I’ve never had a problem afterwards.

Been a while since I last read it, but regarding spraying, they talk about putting it into or making it into a gel or an aerogel.

The EM signal, as part of the fusing, is my idea. I envisaged EM receivers with associated pyro/blasting caps, as a possible alternative to running wires. I don’t know enough, about either the buildings or the state of tech (back in 2001, OR now), to properly argue that idea. The operation, to my eye, needed precise control over the timing of many different ignitions.

Cheers Johnny, now Thermite im totally aware of, but spray on, wow thats new to me.
    I tried that link you provided but got a "http error 500", whatever that means lol, but i think i will check that **** out, so the EM signal would be to "ignite" the sprayed on thermite...?, wow imagine what you could do with that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023)

17. Link to Post #49
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,101 times in 219 posts

Default Previously Unreleased Raw Footage of 9/11 Twin Towers .

This video has just been posted. It claims to be previously unreleased .I've not watched it yet but have flicked through it . Second explosion filmed .Speaker later on discusses'"bomb ,no plane "& right at the very end The guy is adamant that he saw the second building blow up "it was a bomb" & saw no plane .He couldn't say about the first . What I've seen is really something . Looks authentic to me but I'm no expert .Don't know why it's only come out now but definately worth seeing no question.
    About 30 mins.

This video shows the moment when the towers exploded. There was no plane in this footage and even the people who were recording and seeing it were saying there was no plane. You can see people falling from the buildings, it's truly heart breaking.

•Jet fuel burns at 1500°F
    •While Steel Beams melt at 2750°F

This was a clear controlled demolition made by the Zionist Israeli pigs!!!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pw8z9jmZ21d7
    Last edited by Seeclearly; 14th September 2023 at 00:57. Reason: Added bold type to authors script.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Alecs (14th September 2023), aledum (14th September 2023), Arcturian108 (14th September 2023), Bill Ryan (14th September 2023), DNA (14th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th September 2023), haroldsails (14th September 2023), Inversion (14th September 2023), Ioneo (15th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2023), Mercedes (14th September 2023), mojo (14th September 2023), mountain_jim (14th September 2023), pounamuknight (14th September 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023), Satori (14th September 2023), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2023), thepainterdoug (14th September 2023), Tintin (14th September 2023)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: Previously Unreleased Raw Footage of 9/11 Twin Towers .

Unfortunately, the camera was not pointed at the tower at the moment of the explosion, or impact/explosion. This video is inconclusive on the question of whether a plane hit the second tower. However, plane or no plane, there were explosives of some type, or some form of energy directed at the towers, or both, that caused these buildings to essentially dustify.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alecs (14th September 2023), Bill Ryan (14th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th September 2023), Inversion (14th September 2023), mountain_jim (14th September 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (16th September 2023), Seeclearly (14th September 2023)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

I think not to be overlooked, the camera does confirm a very clear sky--relatively free of particles and water vapor.
    Last edited by Alecs; 14th September 2023 at 01:24.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th September 2023), mountain_jim (14th September 2023), Seeclearly (14th September 2023)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,729 times in 755 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Unfortunately, the camera was not pointed at the tower at the moment of the explosion, or impact/explosion. This video is inconclusive on the question of whether a plane hit the second tower. However, plane or no plane, there were explosives of some type, or some form of energy directed at the towers, or both, that caused these buildings to essentially dustify.
    This one was definitely new to me. Start at 1:50. If true, it's pretty conclusive that it wasn't a plane.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MZ3oTIVASGyk

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

aledum (14th September 2023), Bill Ryan (14th September 2023), ExomatrixTV (14th September 2023), haroldsails (14th September 2023), mountain_jim (14th September 2023), pounamuknight (14th September 2023), Seeclearly (14th September 2023), thepainterdoug (14th September 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Raskolnikov (here)
    This one was definitely new to me. Start at 1:50. If true, it's pretty conclusive that it wasn't a plane.

Thanks for sharing.

How do you reconcile what we see at the 1:50 mark with what we see at the 14:30 mark?

The plane no plane issue has become, and was likely intended to be, a divide and conquer tactic and a diversion. It is used to distract from the crucial issues of who did it and how we hold them criminally and civilly responsible.

The how it was done could, however, lead to the who did it. But many of those responsible are long gone, or nearly so.

I really hate this and regret having to say it, but they pulled it off. They skated on by. Like so many times before and since. It’s a terrible shame and miscarriage of Justice, to say the least.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2023), Bill Ryan (14th September 2023), haroldsails (14th September 2023), mountain_jim (14th September 2023), Raskolnikov (14th September 2023)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,729 times in 755 posts

How do you reconcile what we see at the 1:50 mark with what we see at the 14:30 mark?

The plane no plane issue has become, and was likely intended to be, a divide and conquer tactic and a diversion. It is used to distract from the crucial issues of who did it and how we hold them criminally and civilly responsible.

The how it was done could, however, lead to the who did it. But many of those responsible are long gone, or nearly so.

I really hate this and regret having to say it, but they pulled it off. They skated on by. Like so many times before and since. It’s a terrible shame and miscarriage of Justice, to say the least.
    Agreed, they just keep forcing their agenda through with no regard for life. I can't reconcile a thing. I feel like I've been thrown into a game of Tron and I'm just trying to find my way out again.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Post:

aledum (14th September 2023), Bill Ryan (14th September 2023), Blastolabs (14th September 2023), haroldsails (14th September 2023), mountain_jim (14th September 2023)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Raskolnikov (here)

The planes topic doesn’t end until 3:58.

At 3:01 he puts another POV set of clips up, showing that that other building is in the foreground.

At the end (near 3:58), he implies that the no-planes idea using the jeweller’s clip is some is some intentional mis/disinformation by the perpetrators, to raise spurious objections. I rather think it’s just dumbassery in the critical-observer community, to not see or think effectively.

I admit I gave some credence to (entertained) the wing-wrong-therefore-planes-fake interpretation of the jewler’s clip, for some years, but saw my error recently when viewing this other POV on some other channel.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2023), mountain_jim (14th September 2023), Vicus (14th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The video (in OP) was released in 2020 and has been posted before. Will merge with previous thread.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Seeclearly (14th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At 3:01 he puts another POV set of clips up, showing that that other building is in the foreground.
    Definitely. This is old chestnut plied some considerable force behind the no planes narrative.

All one need do is look a little closer. The building is clearly in the foreground. Had it been in the background it would've been taller than the North tower.

Click image for larger version

Name:	911_Michael Hezarkhani_still.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	51827
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

mountain_jim (14th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3