+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: Beirut: Many dead after huge explosion in Lebanese capital

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Default Re: Beirut: Many dead after huge explosion in Lebanese capital

I am not a scientist, or have any professional knowledge of bombs or explosives. What I say here is merely my opinion of what I saw in the videos. Take it for what it's worth. .....

I didn't see a "mushroom cloud" in the videos. What I saw was a very powerful explosion, which created a massive shock wave which in turn compressed the air so much that it literally squeezed the moisture out of the air. And that in turn "dissipated" almost immediately as the shock wave passed and the moisture was then re-absorbed back into the atmosphere. I didn't see any cloud of smoke. It was just water vapor.

You can find many pictures on the internet of military jets creating the same phenomenon. I say military jets because a jet has to be going pretty dang fast in order to do that, and usually that means a military jet. Anyway, my opinion is that there was no nuclear blast involved here.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (6th August 2020), Gwin Ru (6th August 2020), Ivanhoe (6th August 2020), Kryztian (10th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), silvanelf (6th August 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (7th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,771 times in 4,375 posts

... see the atmospheric shock wave... then look at the ground wave in the harbor's water...

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 6th August 2020 at 16:35.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alekahn2 (6th August 2020), Eric J (Viking) (6th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (6th August 2020), Tintin (6th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,304 times in 8,328 posts

We need more reliably true facts.

Was there really 3K tons of NH4NO3, as the President said in his tweet ?

Was it 3 hundred tons of NH4NO3, as the 'experts' assess from the size of the bang.

If 300, where did the other 2,700 tons go ?

Was there really a stock of fireworks in the building next door ?

Was there a stock of some other kind of volatile material in the building next door ?

If the NH4NO3 ( 3K or 300 ) was there and is now gone, we must have seen the effect of it's explosion in the videos, even if there was some other explosive factor.

What caused the first explosion ?

If the Lebanese government is lying about any of it, is anything else they tell us reliable, including the story about a welding accident ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Tintin (6th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

This guy is an ex-seal...and certainly has a great view of that terrible attack...
    Beirut blast partly caused by advanced technologies?
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 6th August 2020 at 18:14.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (6th August 2020), angelfire (7th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (6th August 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (6th August 2020), Jad (7th August 2020), Orph (6th August 2020), Satori (6th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (6th August 2020), Tintin (6th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,718 times in 5,528 posts

This is an interesting article but I'm not posting it in full as much of its content has been covered here already.

...israel bombed Beirut - Aug 4th 2020

Excerpted, here:
    It is, of course, unconscionable that Israeli agents did not determine everything about their target including what was in its immediate vicinity. The tragedy Israel has wreaked is a war crime of immense magnitude.

The ICC has already been investigating Israel for war crimes in Gaza since the 2014 Operation Protective Edge. Now, I imagine it will expand the scope to incorporate today’s criminally negligent massacre.

Though Israel has regularly attacked Hezbollah and Iranian weapons depots and convoys in Syria, it rarely undertakes such brazen attacks inside Lebanon. This attack in the country’s capital marks an even greater escalation. The sheer recklessness of this operation is astonishing.
    https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2...bombed-beirut/

However, Whitney Webb described this as an IDF source.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WWebb_IDF_source_beirut_200804.PNG
Views:	61
Size:	227.3 KB
ID:	44002

Clicking on the Twitter link to her page yielded this:

Name:  WWebb_non-existent-page-IDF-Aug_8th-2020.PNG
Views: 69
Size:  7.7 KB

Last edited by Tintin; 6th August 2020 at 15:59.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Akasha (11th August 2020), angelfire (7th August 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (6th August 2020), justntime2learn (6th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (6th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

The biggest shopping mall in Ajman in the United Arab Emirates goes up in smoke yesterday, 5th August 2020:

Massive warehouse storing 'electrical products' in the city of Najaf, Iraq, goes up in smoke yesterday, 5th August 2020:

First week of August has been very unlucky for some Middle Eastern countries.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (6th August 2020), happyuk (11th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), justntime2learn (6th August 2020), Kryztian (10th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (6th August 2020), Satori (6th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Scroll down to Video #11. The explosion very close up. How the witness survived, if they even did, I've no idea.

For the longest time, I couldn't figure out from which building roof was that video - in video # 11 above - videographed... since there was no other buildings paralleling the warehouse storing the fireworks and the nitrate cargo... and started to seriously consider that it was some fake video...

Well, mystery solved with this top picture at bottom end of the grains silos:

Very slim chance for anyone taking pictures from that roof to have survived the blast, although one can hear a voice at the end of the video...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), happyuk (9th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), silvanelf (6th August 2020), Tintin (6th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,713 times in 4,337 posts

This is a video showing two angles of the explosion in inverted colour and contrast. A missile, or projectile of some kind, is clearly visible entering frame at rapid speed, which is evidence of an attack. Anons are calling this 'fake and gay' however - their parlance for a hoax. I tend to agree. I failed to spot this object in any other video, so I'm fairly certain this has been doctored. Anyway, you can decide for yourself.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (6th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (6th August 2020), silvanelf (6th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    This is a video showing two angles of the explosion in inverted colour and contrast. A missile, or projectile of some kind, is clearly visible entering frame at rapid speed, which is evidence of an attack. Anons are calling this 'fake and gay' however - their parlance for a hoax. I tend to agree. I failed to spot this object in any other video, so I'm fairly certain this has been doctored. Anyway, you can decide for yourself.

I also believe this is fake...they made this video to cover the directed energy weapon system that they have or to spread fake info just to divide us or to confuse us.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), happyuk (9th August 2020), Jad (7th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Waow... not much else to say beside digesting it:

Beirut drone bombing caught on infrared camera -0:33

... Watch at the 08 seconds mark... zoiiinng!

Download and save before it disappears...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), justntime2learn (6th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,401 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Downloaded.

I'm very suspicious. The resolution is only 360p, and every one of her other videos is about Bitcoin. 48k views, but 0 (zero) comments. And no video descriptive text of any kind.

If this was a real drone (or a missile of some kind), a whole bunch of countries' militaries would already know. Including Lebanon! And there'd already be a bunch of saber-rattling and cryptic (at least!) comments by a whole bunch of politicians. But there's nothing at all.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th August 2020 at 22:20.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (6th August 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (6th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), justntime2learn (6th August 2020), Kryztian (10th August 2020), kudzy (8th August 2020), norman (6th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Satori (6th August 2020), silvanelf (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020), Yoda (6th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,304 times in 8,328 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Downloaded.

I'm very suspicious. The resolution is only 360p, and every one of her other videos is about Bitcoin. 48k views, but 0 (zero) comments. And no video descriptive text of any kind.

If this was a real drone (or a missile of some kind), a whole bunch of countries' militaries would already know. Including Lebanon! And there'd already be a bunch of saber-rattling and cryptic (at least!) comments by a whole bunch of politicians. But there's nothing at all.

For one thing, that's not an infra red image. It looks, to me, like a flipped negative image. So, the basic pitch of the claim is out doing Sorcha Fal
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

justntime2learn (7th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Satori (6th August 2020), silvanelf (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oooppsss... gone!

I guess that a way to clear the suspicion one way or the other, would be to reverse the video to a positive copy and then find the original video it came from and compare...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,563 times in 1,590 posts

anyone has a copy somewhere? I would like to see it. thanks.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

28. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,563 times in 1,590 posts

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    I am not a scientist, or have any professional knowledge of bombs or explosives. What I say here is merely my opinion of what I saw in the videos. Take it for what it's worth. .....

I didn't see a "mushroom cloud" in the videos. What I saw was a very powerful explosion, which created a massive shock wave which in turn compressed the air so much that it literally squeezed the moisture out of the air. And that in turn "dissipated" almost immediately as the shock wave passed and the moisture was then re-absorbed back into the atmosphere. I didn't see any cloud of smoke. It was just water vapor.

You can find many pictures on the internet of military jets creating the same phenomenon. I say military jets because a jet has to be going pretty dang fast in order to do that, and usually that means a military jet. Anyway, my opinion is that there was no nuclear blast involved here.

From an angle at distance you can see the big picture of the blast > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-3GJwy6EI4
    It remembers a mushroom cloud, I am not saying it was nuclear bomb, since there is no one saying anything people are being affected by radiation after the blast, it is not a hot bomb that burns and flat everything out, the silos still standing there.

Mr. Trump said "..there was a bomb of some kind, yes.."

Perhaps some new weapon or just a stupid accident caused by negligence.
    Last edited by palehorse; 7th August 2020 at 05:47.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020)

30. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Posted by Orph (here)

From an angle at distance you can see the big picture of the blast > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-3GJwy6EI4
    It remembers a mushroom cloud, I am not saying it was nuclear bomb, since there is no one saying anything people are being affected by radiation after the blast, it is not a hot bomb that burns and flat everything out, the silos still standing there.

Mr. Trump said "..there was a bomb of some kind, yes.."

Perhaps some new weapon or just a stupid accident caused by negligence.
    I haven't read many posts in this thread yet, but I did read a few recent ones talking about the possibility of a nuke.

There were pyroclastic clouds formed after the second blast.
    From my research on pyroclastic clouds, they occur in only two circumstances on earth:

1. Volcano
    2. Nuclear device

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

angelfire (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020)

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Isreali Defense Minister instructs IDF to bomb Lebanese infrastructure on 31 July. Coincidence? https://hamodia.com/2020/07/31/gantz...8lF890AP-68gzY
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Harmony (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020)

34. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    This guy is an ex-seal...and certainly has a great view of that terrible attack...
    Beirut blast partly caused by advanced technologies?
    Comparison of various technologies with what can be seen during the blast... the Rod of God amongst them ^^^

As for this one:
    Quote Mr. Trump said "..there was a bomb of some kind, yes.."
    Well, yes, there was 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate with plenty of 6 years of oxidizing sitting in that warehouse waiting for a detonator.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    anyone has a copy somewhere? I would like to see it. thanks.
    Is it this one?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDjT_KXA...=1uxv80nov2d5h

Can't imbed the video so click link. It's the insta post video that shows the 'missile'.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Gwin Ru (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020)

38. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yep, that's the one!
    Unless the video is also mirrored, it seems to be taken from the other side of most other videos (i.e. looking west or south-west instead of northeast or east).

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020), Zanshin (8th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast