1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: Beirut: Many dead after huge explosion in Lebanese capital

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    anyone has a copy somewhere? I would like to see it. thanks.
    Is it this one?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDjT_KXA...=1uxv80nov2d5h

Can't imbed the video so click link. It's the insta post video that shows the 'missile'.
    Thanks, I just download the video using the website `downloadgram.com` and this video seems absurdly crazy wow! Is that for real?

I am posting the print screen I did from the video, it is inverted, why?

--
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), Mashika (8th August 2020), norman (7th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), Gracy (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (7th August 2020), justntime2learn (8th August 2020), kfm27917 (9th August 2020), kudzy (8th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2020), Mashika (8th August 2020), norman (7th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Tintin (7th August 2020), Yoda (7th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

It clears it up for me. Some are asking which 'edit' came first? Was a missile added, or was a missile removed? As the object is not visible in any of the numerous other clips of the explosion, common sense should inform the answer.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (7th August 2020), justntime2learn (8th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    It clears it up for me. Some are asking which 'edit' came first? Was a missile added, or was a missile removed? As the object is not visible in any of the numerous other clips of the explosion, common sense should inform the answer.

thanks, for me too. Unbelievable how people waste their time editing videos like these.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2020), Mashika (8th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,466 times in 4,332 posts

Israel destroys East Beirut with a new weapon

by Thierry Meyssan Voltaire Network
    Damascus (Syria) 7 August 2020

The first Israeli Prime Minister has ordered the destruction of a Hizbollah weapons warehouse in Beirut with a new weapon. The weapon, which is not well known, caused considerable damage in the city, killing more than 100 people, injuring 5,000 and destroying many buildings. This time it will be difficult for Benjamin Netanyahu to deny it.

On September 27, 2018, Benjamin Netanyahu pointed out to the United Nations General Assembly forum the warehouse that will explode on 4 August 2020 as a Hezbollah arms depot.

The first Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, authorized a strike against a Hezbollah arms depot using a new weapon that has been tested for seven months in Syria. It is not known whether the second Prime Minister, Benny Gantz, gave his consent.

The strike was carried out on August 4, 2020, at the exact location designated by Benjamin Netanyahu in his speech to the United Nations on September 27, 2018 [1].

It is not known what weapon was used. However, it has already been tested in Syria since January 2020. It is a missile with a tactical nuclear component in its warhead that causes a smoke mushroom characteristic of nuclear weapons. It is obviously not an atomic bomb in the strategic sense.

Israeli test in Syria. (click on picture to watch video clip)

The weapon was tested in Syria on a plain in the countryside and then in the Persian Gulf on the water against Iranian military vessels. This is the first time it has been used in an urban environment, in a particular environment that made the air blast and vibrations reflect off the water and the mountains. Far from destroying only the port of Beirut, it killed about a hundred people, injured at least 5,000 others, and largely destroyed the eastern part of the city (the western part was largely protected by the grain silo).

These satellite photos show the destruction of the Hezbollah warehouse and part of the port.

Israel immediately activated its networks in the international media to cover up its crime and lend credence to the idea of the accidental explosion of a fertilizer stockpile. As is often the case, false culprits are named, and the international media machine repeats this lie over and over again in the absence of any investigation. Yet there was indeed a smokestack incompatible with the thesis of a fertilizer explosion.

The smoke mushroom observed in Beirut has nothing to do with what would have been caused by a conventional explosive.

Just as neither Syria nor Iran had communicated about this weapon when they were hit, the Lebanese political parties immediately reached an agreement not to say anything in order not to demoralize their population. An investigation was opened, not into the cause of the explosion, but into the responsibility of the port’s personnel for the storage of the fertilizer allegedly responsible for the explosion. However, this lie soon turned against the political parties that had imagined it.

The United Nations Tribunal for Lebanon, which was due to make public its verdict in the case of the assassination of former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri in 2005, decided to postpone it for a few days. Identically in that case, the explosion of a pickup truck masked the firing of a missile with a new weapon, just as this time the explosion of nitrate masked the firing of a missile with another new weapon.

Five years later, five years too late, I revealed in a Russian magazine the manner in which Rafik Hariri had been killed [2], while Hezbollah published a video attesting to Israel’s involvement.

It is important to note that the 2005 assassination targeted a former Sunni Prime Minister and that the 2020 attack targeted not Shiite Hezbollah, but the Lebanese Resistance as a whole.

This time, several embassies carried out surveys, including taking grain samples and air filters from ambulances that immediately went to the scene. They are already being examined in their respective countries.

Thierry Meyssan

Translation Roger Lagassé

[1] “Remarks by Benjamin Netanyahu to the 73rd Session of the United Nations General Assembly”, by Benjamin Netanyahu, Voltaire Network, 27 September 2018.

[2] “Revelations on Rafik Hariri’s assassination”, by Thierry Meyssan, Оdnako (Russia) , Voltaire Network, 29 November 2010.

Correction and clarification:

On the night of 6 August 2020, we posted an article by Thierry Meyssan titled “Israel destroys East Beirut with a new weapon”. To illustrate our point, we included a video showing a missile striking the alleged Hezbollah warehouse in the port of Beirut.

This video, whose origin we acknowledged that we didn’t know, turned out to be a fabrication made from CNN footage.

It has now been removed from the article. It could have been left out altogether since it was not necessary. We apologize to our readers for this illustrational misstep.

Moreover, Benjamin Netanyahu’s photo is not the correct one. It shows the Hezbollah site next to the highway near the airport, instead of the one in the port area. This is the only copyright-free image that we could find. If you have access to the correct photo that is also copyright-free, please send it to us so that we can replace the current one.

Finally, it should be noted that Hezbollah had removed its weapons from this warehouse after Netanyahu’s speech in 2018 ... something that Israel seems to overlook.

Related:
    ---------------------------------------------

Something else emphasized by Jim Stone: the second explosion is a uniform FIREBALL... not a gun powder trail that catches fire... as one would expect from stacks of fertilizer's bags... unless each bag was set up with remote-controlled detonator in order to explode all at once.

Beirut Explosion in HD and Slow Motion 3:57

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 9th August 2020 at 14:05.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

DaveToo (10th August 2020), DeDukshyn (7th August 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), happyuk (9th August 2020), Jayke (8th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Sunny (10th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

I never underestimate the sophistication of the disinformation skills of the enemy. True by common sense that most probably the missiles were added, but common sense may fail. I could imagine agents waiting to take a good shot at the explosion, just like in 911, delete the missiles, then post it for everyone to see. Because it was the first videos the world saw and without the missles, people would think naturally it was a spontaneous explosion from within the warehouse. The original video is posted later so that people are sure the missiles were added. This looks farfetched but is in fact quite an easy ploy.

I think Trump was telling the truth this time, and the time about the hydroxyl chloroquine.

Why is his comment not posted in this thread?
    Last edited by syrwong; 7th August 2020 at 16:57.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Akasha (11th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (7th August 2020), happyuk (9th August 2020), Jayke (8th August 2020), norman (7th August 2020), onevoice (9th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Sunny (10th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

From Jim Stone:

The above can only make sense when one reads Claudia's encounter with a "dead dude" from Beirut:
    VERY INTERESTING APPARITION HERE

I don't like publishing this, but it appeared to Claudia twice to stop an assassination of Trump.

Yesterday an apparition from Beirut appeared to Claudia, said it was a bombing and that the elite were going to blame Trump (who did not do it) as an excuse to assassinate him and that she had to tell me to post this to stop the assasination. Claudia said nothing to me and figured she imagined it all, because she did not even know there was a bombing, she was unaware of anything happening in Lebanon. She did not know what on earth the apparition was talking about. Today the apparition appeared again and told her to tell me. So she came to me, asking about a bombing and wondering what on earth all of this was about. When I told her that Beirut got bombed, (it was clearly a bombing,) she was shocked and apologetic for not telling me yesterday

This entity specifically told her he died in the Beirut blast and was here to give a warning and tell us to state that Trump had nothing to do with the Beirut blast, which will be determined to be a bombing (probably already has) in the elite circles, and that a disinformation campaign was going to happen in the background to get Iran and Lebanon to kill Trump. If this happens, - if Trump is assassinated, all hell is obviously going to break loose and evil will win. The entity was not an evil entity, it was more like a political figure that was not corrupt. From what Claudia said, it was clearly aware of geopolitics.

I posted this because:
    1. Claudia was clueless anything at all happened in Beirut. She knew I was working on a big report, but did not know what it was about.

2. I know damn well that was a bombing and am not stuck on the idiotic prospect of pure ammonium nitrate doing this, when it has to have diesel or gasoline added to it to do anything at all, and -

3. This apparition appeared twice stating it was a bomb blast and I don't want Trump assassinated. If Claudia was clueless about a bombing, how on earth could she have come to me telling me about a "ghost" that told her what happened in Lebanon, specifically stating he was from Beirut if it was not something real?
    It appeared to Claudia and not me, because I'd have called bull**** and denied it was even there before it even had a chance to speak.

UPDATE: Claudia had more detail
    She said he was tall and looked middle eastern and that he was a reader of the site, and that's how he knew to come here. Claudia wanted me to prove I had readers in Lebanon to know she was not crazy.

Done: (from July)

Claudia said he was killed by a head injury from flying debris, and that he said he died while he was investigating a tip off that there would be an explosion in the harbor, and that in death, he had the head injury to the left side of his head. She also said that he said something far worse was soon to happen but he did not say what, other than that it would not happen in Lebanon, it would happen elsewhere. He said he spoke to us in the hopes we would get the word out and at least have something to stop future events. He specifically called the "elite" evil.

> UPDATE:
    Trump is rumored to have gone into hiding due to "powerful rich enemies wanting him assassinated". We will have to see how this proves true or not. If it is true, he was probably made aware of what went on in Lebanon and it appears he's out to get blood now. I think Lebanon either angered him badly or served as a wake up call.

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 7th August 2020 at 18:04.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (8th August 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), happyuk (9th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (7th August 2020), onevoice (9th August 2020), palehorse (11th August 2020), Sunny (10th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,092 times in 8,175 posts

So, take careful mental note, everyone.

Youtube, or the original uploaders, WILL delete ( and repost ) a video to give it more believability.

I've seen this once before with a video I was repeatedly sent renewed links for 4 times.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th August 2020), palehorse (8th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Found this on my travels...🤔

“What a bizarre coincidence

A massive mushroom bomb

On the 75th anniversary

Of the Hiroshima bomb”

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (7th August 2020), happyuk (9th August 2020), Jayke (8th August 2020), kfm27917 (9th August 2020), palehorse (8th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

The massive shockwave comes long after the actual explosion - and appears far too powerful for the explosion that seems to be causing it ... as though they were entirely separate events.

I’m no explosives expert but that aspect seems intriguing ... whatever caused that nuke-like shockwave that did all the damage, I am also confident it wasn’t the conventional looking explosion that came before it ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 7th August 2020 at 19:12.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (7th August 2020), happyuk (9th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (7th August 2020), palehorse (8th August 2020), Sunny (10th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,744 times in 20,828 posts

Yep, that's the one!
    Unless the video is also mirrored, it seems to be taken from the other side of most other videos (i.e. looking west or south-west instead of northeast or east).

inverted (negative) colors can be inverted back to normal again in most video editors ... All controversial videos that has the potential to go (mega) viral WITHOUT credible source links is 99,99% chance of manipulated/doctored footage!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th August 2020), Gwin Ru (7th August 2020), palehorse (8th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Sunny (10th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here's a better view of the missile. I don't know if this is real or photoshop.

https://t.me/Mastermahdiamini/5785

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/h...red+camera.mp4

24. Link to Post #93
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Beirut: Many dead after huge explosion in Lebanese capital

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)

• I just downloaded it and use VLC player then use "negative color" settings to reverse it back to normal ... then I study it frame by frame and saw (in my view) 100% evidence of FAKERY! What a POOR JOB of a scam!
    • I use multiple professional video edit software programs since 1996 up to today to analyze possible UFO videos & other anomalies.! Even the worse UFO fakes are better than this video ... rfol
    • Another hint (a giveaway) it is 100% BS ... it claims it is a "infrared video" hahahahahha
    It is easier to fool masses of people than convincing them they are fooled!

cheers,
    John

Frame by Frame Screen-snapshots VLC Player:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th August 2020 at 21:29.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gwin Ru (7th August 2020), Mashika (8th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (7th August 2020), palehorse (8th August 2020), Sunny (10th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

• I just downloaded it and use VLC player then use "negative color" settings to reverse it back to normal ... then I study it frame by frame and saw 100% evidence of FAKERY! What a POOR JOB of a scam!
    • I use multiple professional video edit software programs since 1996 up to today to analyze possible UFO videos & other anomalies.! Even the worse UFO fakes are better than this video ... rfol
    • Another hint (a giveaway) it is 100% BS ... it claims it is a "infrared video" hahahahahha
    It is easier to fool masses of people than convincing them they are fooled!

cheers,
    John

Frame by Frame Screen-snapshots VLC Player:

Hi John

Can you explain to me what I'm looking at with the pictures...

All I see is a projectile heading towards the ground...

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Tintin (10th August 2020)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote I study it frame by frame and saw 100% evidence of FAKERY!
    Could you go into some detail on this evidence? I'm not very technical so I may not understand it.

29. Link to Post #96
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Beirut: Many dead after huge explosion in Lebanese capital

Quote I study it frame by frame and saw (in my view) 100% evidence of FAKERY!
    Could you go into some detail on this evidence? I'm not very technical so I may not understand it.
    When you see a square and when you study the "projectile" colors it is not is sync with the original footage ... it is an overlay ... google search how "picture overlay frame" works!

The third frame is edited is such a way it give the illusion of being at the "right distance" towards the cloud ... part of the missile suppose to be merged with the could, to look like it is at that distance, but look again it is NOT really because it is an OVERLAY not merged!

By the way, did you not see the real unedited version of this video in this Forum Thread?

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th August 2020 at 10:34.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (8th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    The massive shockwave comes long after the actual explosion - and appears far too powerful for the explosion that seems to be causing it ... as though they were entirely separate events.

I’m no explosives expert but that aspect seems intriguing ... whatever caused that nuke-like shockwave that did all the damage, I am also confident it wasn’t the conventional looking explosion that came before it ...
    Well, there is the blast wave, one part of which travels through the air followed by the sound wave and, then, there is the ground - earthquake like - wave that's preceded by the surface wave (seen hitting the boat way after the blast wave and sound wave. I may have mixed some of the arrival order... in any case the ground wave, the one that generated the 140m diameter crater, registered as a 3.5 magnitude earthquake.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (8th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #98
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I believe the story of the missile came from an original image from one of those videos, but it is completely off because the "missile" is actually something that the explosion sent flying into the air, pictures below. Then other people kept going with the story and then the fake video came out

Here's the "missile"

Then, frame by frame, you can see how it is something the explosion caused to fly out and it did not came from above as it seems. The object appears several milliseconds after explosion

Video from where this frames came from, at the time it happens
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlvn...youtu.be&t=174
    Tired

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (8th August 2020), onevoice (9th August 2020), Richter (8th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #99
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Compilation Beirut, Lebanon Explosion on August 4, 2020 - Part 1 (34:57)

Compilation Beirut, Lebanon Explosion on August 4, 2020 - Part 2 (41:22)
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th August 2020), Gwin Ru (8th August 2020), Tintin (10th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #100
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

If it walks like a nuke, talks like a nuke, and quacks like a nuke,
    it's ammonium nitrate!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

happyuk (9th August 2020), Jad (9th August 2020), palehorse (8th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 5 9 LastLast