+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Does Anybody Have Personal Experience With Opening the Third Eye/Pineal Gland?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 times in 639 posts

Default Does Anybody Have Personal Experience With Opening the Third Eye/Pineal Gland?

The post I did previously about clear bodies was a post to see if others had had an experience I have had. This post is to see if others have had an experience -- opening at the pineal gland/third eye -- that I am expecting to have.

Quite bluntly, I am wondering what to expect.

I prepared to do try this thread by reading up -- I searched Project Avalon for "Third Eye Pineal Gland" and read the threads. Those most relevant to what I am trying to find out about are:

Pineal Gland started by witchy1 2012

Conscious 'abductions/astral interactions', 'dream state' image overlays, the sub-conscious and pineal gland DMT production started by terragunn 2015

I did not pick up on most of the part about decalcification or about fluorides. I am not sure it is something I need to know about at this time:

I believe it came across in the other thread I started about clear bodies that I have a process happening to me and that right now, part of what is happening is that more and more of my autonomic nervous system and of my "small muscles" or deep muscles are being worked and extended. I do ecstatic shaking, and these muscles and nerves are being gradually put to service of these shaking events. These things are happening in an order, I don't always know the order, but right now the "next up" muscles or nerves are moving slowly up my torso and neck and are in the bottom of the inside of my head at this point.

So it does seem that the level of the third eye and the pineal gland are in the current path and getting close to next in line.

In addition to the above threads, with at least one of the references being from witchy1's thread, I have been looking at the scientific literature such as I can find. I have documented to myself that the pineal gland is an endocrine-like body, produces melatonin and N-acetylseritonin, and that the fibers afferent on it have a wide range of neurotransmitters. It expresses both to the bloodstream and to CSF, has some structures that look like ancient retinas, and regulates circadian, circannual, and aging rhythms.

Since I have to pay attention to them, I also determined that the afferent fibers that synapse onto the pineal body and stalk are from the peripheral nervous system, coming back into the brain from the carotid sheath, specifically from the sympathetic cervical ganglion (SCG) and parasympathetically from four ganglia in the carotid sheath behind the palate, and that the closest innervated muscles along the nerves some of which end up at the pineal body are those in the upper back of the throat at the soft palate.

I've read what is out there about the DMT thing, most of the time the gland does not produce much, so I don't know what to think of these, the numbers don't seem to normally be there, but there is discussion that they are when it is a near death experience.

That's what I have for science/medicine.

For spiritual, I've read a lot of what people have written, about clairvoyance, clairsentience, about being connected, being able to see with the mind. I would guess that there is a part which is about visions, etc.? This seems to be the bent of various spiritual paths that involve talk about DMT (Mantak Chia also has a claim about this related to a cave experience).

I also read what I could about its characterization as the Third Eye, and looked at information about the ajna chakra, about the convergence of the nadi there, and because of its location, I have had a lot of time spent with the focus of my concentration on the place where the gland/third eye is located, but don't have any idea whether any of my experiences of that spot are "Third Eye".

Anybody that has "opened" their third eye or pineal gland that wants to write about their experience?

I'm mostly interested in the experiences, how to get there isn't an issue for me personally, but other's mileage may vary. I'm by nature inclined to Eastern spiritual matters, but I'll take anything right now.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Does Anybody Have Personal Experience With Opening the Third Eye/Pineal Gland?

I think there's a whole lot of "terms" and "phrases" for the same thing.

I called it ego death; it changed who I was and made me someone I am proud to be vrs someone whom had many situations I could have handled in a much better way.

Once you drop the "me" focus, you experience everything you described... once you are no longer blinded by the "me focus" things become much more clear; I don't know anyone that has had that level of experience (psychedelics, (some types of) trauma, EXTREME meditation; there are many paths (I named them in order of individual effort... haha)).

I do completely disagree that it's something entirely physical, however; form does follow function.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Agape (6th August 2020), Bill Ryan (5th August 2020), Craig (5th August 2020), Eva2 (5th August 2020), Forest Denizen (5th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), Ioneo (5th August 2020), kfm27917 (8th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), Old Student (5th August 2020), palehorse (5th August 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2020), Sadieblue (5th August 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th August 2020), toppy (5th August 2020)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member sponge56's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Does Anybody Have Personal Experience With Opening the Third Eye/Pineal Gland?

I want to experience it someday but that's hard to achieve it seems

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sponge56 For This Post:

Agape (6th August 2020), Bill Ryan (5th August 2020), EFO (5th August 2020), Forest Denizen (5th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), Old Student (5th August 2020), palehorse (5th August 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2020), toppy (5th August 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Two times...it feels like small crackings inside the skull.Very pleasant and unusual.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Agape (6th August 2020), Bill Ryan (5th August 2020), Forest Denizen (5th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), Luke Holiday (7th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), Old Student (5th August 2020), palehorse (5th August 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2020), toppy (5th August 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by sponge56 (here)
    or extremely easy with a huge dose of bravery ;}

aka a "heroic dose"... haha
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2020), Forest Denizen (5th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), Old Student (5th August 2020), palehorse (5th August 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2020), toppy (5th August 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

My experience:
    I had an experience in Amazon jungle in Brazil with Dmt, down there it is called "Ayahuasca" it is some sort of vine from the tree, also the barks from another tree, the aborigines mix and cook that in boiling water and serve as a tea or "cha" in Portuguese, it has a high concentration of Dmt, when it kicked in my brain I got the feeling how death feels, Ayahuasca gave me that feeling, also heart racing, cold sweating, a bit euphoric, fear, and all the mixed feelings that I can't explain, also little dizziness .. suddenly it becomes warm to hot right in the center of the head/brain (I still have this feeling nowadays), there was when all fears and doubts and everything else, specially the self/ego just poof!!! go away, and you realize "wow I am nothing", all the 4 times I participated in the ritual it was like that, except for the last time, it was a full detox, lost many kilos that time, took a day or two for recovery.

The next day you feel the void, no questions, no doubt, just a feeling of realization no real explanation, no more buzz and unecessary thinking in the brain, quietness, good feeling, also I perceived a great increase in sharpness, was able to think faster without clouding the brain with so many questions, now when I am writing this post I can feel that hot feeling and the clarity that comes in, actually I can force it to happen today, all I need is to concentrate and let it go of everything, contemplation and meditation helps a lot.

My first time I had the chance to talk with the shaman and he told me a few nice words in Tupi language I think, the guide with us translated into Portuguese but it was not necessary, kind of I understood what the shaman said without knowing the local language, in English it means something on these lines "there is no self", these shamans in the jungle they do not give long sermons or long talks (there is teachers doing it today), they are very precise with their words, and I am pretty sure they communicate using telepathy, my guess Dmt just make things easier to me, kind of cheating, shortcut.

Years after that, I started to learn more about meditation and practice it more often, today i can get into the same state but I do not need to use any substance, it is like I can control some chemical in my body, I do not have a guide for that and every time i try to explain I fail so badly that I think is better to keep it to myself until I find the way to express it properly

I do not think it is something that we can write about or make a step by step guide, it does not work like that, it is experience and each one will have one, not necessarily the same, it all depends on your state of mind, I do not recommend anyone to make use of Dmt or any shortcut substance if they are in a negative state of mind, it could be catastrophic. In my case Dmt was the push I need in order to open my third eye, I put a lot of effort and took a big risk in order to experience it, it is not recreational, it is a serious commitment and can cost your life if things goes wrong and believe me it can go very wrong, I had seen bad things happen to good people.

From a medical doctor (a friend):
    He said when humans pass away (natural death) they release lots of dimethyltryptamine into the brain, the brain itself take some time to shutdown completely after heart stopped, he just said it, no proofs whatsoever, if anyone know a good scientific paper about it, please post here, would be awesome to read something related.

Conclusion
    Whatever the path you are taking in order to open your third eyes, choose wisely, your mind, heart and instinct(guts) will tell you, listen to your body and you will be safe and have an amazing experience.

Obs.:
    I apologize if it is illegal to talk about Ayahuasca here (it is in some forums), just to say I am not a junkie and Ayahuasca is not considered drug in Brazil, it is a legal substance there.

Have a good day everyone.

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Two times...it feels like small crackings inside the skull.Very pleasant and unusual.
    I do have the same thing, I never really tried to understand what it is.

Quote Posted by sponge56 (here)
    I had the same wish before my first Ayahuasca experience.
    Last edited by palehorse; 5th August 2020 at 12:47.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Agape (6th August 2020), earthdreamer (6th August 2020), EFO (5th August 2020), Forest Denizen (5th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), kfm27917 (8th August 2020), leavesoftrees (6th August 2020), Mercedes (5th August 2020), Old Student (5th August 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (5th August 2020), TargeT (5th August 2020), toppy (5th August 2020), Trisher (5th August 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote I called it ego death...Once you drop the "me" focus, you experience everything you described... once you are no longer blinded by the "me focus" things become much more clear...
    I'm familiar with experiencing things when "me" is dropped -- in my case it feels usually like dissolved. Does it every venture out? What I mean is that when I dissolve or become "not there", I don't have any feelings from "elsewhere" -- Do you have things like clairvoyance or those kinds of things?

It did change slightly last night, during shaking I was actually confronted with the fact that I had posted the above, and the response was, "It's okay, try this!" after which for just an instant instead of just feeling the breeze coming in the window on my skin, I felt it in the whole room. First ever time being "not there" had meant feeling "being" a physical thing that was "not me".

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have to say, I'm a big one for visions, I find them to be infinite pools of creativity, but the idea of seeing or feeling somebody else's thoughts (which I think is what clairvoyance is) kind of scares me so I've been ambivalent to it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you don't mind my asking, any particular place inside your skull?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I read your link, what a sad circumstance to write about. The "heroic dose" wasn't unpopular a few decades ago.

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote My first time I had the chance to talk with the shaman and he told me a few nice words in Tupi language I think, the guide with us translated into Portuguese but it was not necessary, kind of I understood what the shaman said without knowing the local language, in English it means something on these lines "there is no self", these shamans in the jungle they do not give long sermons or long talks (there is teachers doing it today), they are very precise with their words, and I am pretty sure they communicate using telepathy, my guess Dmt just make things easier to me, kind of cheating, shortcut.
    My guess is that doing this with a shaman involved is quite a bit different than the sort of random drug experimentation from days of old? I do not have physical teachers, if you look at the other thread I opened on clear bodies, I did talk there about what happens when I shake, I get instruction and training -- sometimes intense physical training sometimes cognitive/spiritual training from beings who refer to themselves as "Dakinis". They are very much like guru deities in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, except that I don't visualize them, they show up.

I have had experiences of "no self", I seem to be headed towards sensing or experiencing things distinctly "outside". You seem to have had a communication with the shaman directly, did it feel like it was one of these third eye experiences, or like clairvoyance/clairsentience?

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

There is a thread - not sure if it was initiated by Constance or Innocent Warrior - called "Experiencers: Sharing, Exploring and Learning Together". Its a great thread and there are a lot of posts of personal experiences of higher consciousness, phenomena, etc. etc. Really worth reading.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th August 2020), leavesoftrees (6th August 2020), Old Student (7th August 2020), palehorse (6th August 2020)

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

I used to be able to do it virtually at will.

It was the steepest learning curve I've experienced. A profound game changer.

Getting more of my bearings through reading up on the subject was a slow process. There's not a lot out there that ticks all the boxes for me. A hallelujah moment of note was finding material on the ancient mystery schools. I suppose I didn't need an ancient mystery school. It was just me, myself and I and some otherworldly energetic connections.

One of the biggest thoughts of the whole experience was "Holy guacamole. Whatever is running this planet has been fine tuning this kind of knowledge for millennia."

Never underestimate these creatures, their powers are infinite. But rejoice plenty because yours are too!

Yes, telepathy is real. The future can be foreseen in glimpses before it comes to pass. Ultimately everything is energy and all is connected as one. There are other dimensions which we can't normally sense. We can go there and do our thing. Let go of your ego and really free yourself. The speed of light is pedestrian compared with the speed of thought which is point to point instantaneous irrespective of distance. Aaah, the stillness, bliss and mind-boggling everything and nothing of infinity. And so on.

If any of the above really resonate with you then please message me. I'd be happy to swap notes and ideas. It's such an exotic and limitless subject and fun too.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 6th August 2020 at 01:17.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

kfm27917 (8th August 2020), leavesoftrees (6th August 2020), Old Student (7th August 2020), palehorse (6th August 2020)

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Remember that the elite use the triangle in the pyramid and the
    third eye as symbols of something only they know about, supposedly.

That might mean only what you interpreted it to mean.

Just know what you're getting into.

My take on that.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Old Student (7th August 2020), palehorse (6th August 2020)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    That might mean only what you interpreted it to mean.
    My general interpretation of all of this is largely best summarised in the movie 'La Belle Verte'. It portrays a very beautiful and uplifting take on things.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

East Sun (6th August 2020), palehorse (6th August 2020)

22. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)
    Quote My first time I had the chance to talk with the shaman and he told me a few nice words in Tupi language I think, the guide with us translated into Portuguese but it was not necessary, kind of I understood what the shaman said without knowing the local language, in English it means something on these lines "there is no self", these shamans in the jungle they do not give long sermons or long talks (there is teachers doing it today), they are very precise with their words, and I am pretty sure they communicate using telepathy, my guess Dmt just make things easier to me, kind of cheating, shortcut.
    My guess is that doing this with a shaman involved is quite a bit different than the sort of random drug experimentation from days of old? I do not have physical teachers, if you look at the other thread I opened on clear bodies, I did talk there about what happens when I shake, I get instruction and training -- sometimes intense physical training sometimes cognitive/spiritual training from beings who refer to themselves as "Dakinis". They are very much like guru deities in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, except that I don't visualize them, they show up.

I have had experiences of "no self", I seem to be headed towards sensing or experiencing things distinctly "outside". You seem to have had a communication with the shaman directly, did it feel like it was one of these third eye experiences, or like clairvoyance/clairsentience?
    Yes it is a different experience, a guided one, and the shaman is always seating near to us, but he just observed the entire thing, except when he talks before the ritual and sometimes later at the end, but just a few words. There is some Indians that help with the visitors like me, they give some instructions, if you feeling not well, or need something they are supportive.

I joined the open body thread, another good one I never ever heard about shaking exercises in order to allow this sort of things to happen, I will read about, thanks for that.

You said about Dakinis, I heard that term before, but I never had any contact with this "entity", interesting after my experience in the jungle in the next day of one of the sessions, I talked to and old lady from Central America and she said Ayahuasca gave to her contact with E.T. beings, that was very interesting experience to hear and I don't think the lady was making that up, I was seating close to her and I didn't see anything E.T. coming around, I believe each one has their own experience, in my case one time I was floating around, and I was able to control my movements, I went to infinity places and could see details and even hear people talking in foreign languages, it is like I was there in real time, somehow watching those people, unfortunately I can not prove that to myself (sounds crazy huh?), I mean it would be great to somehow prove that I see an object confirmed by someone or a book page, when awake dreaming, it is very well noted that shamans contact diverse "entities" in "other realms or dimensions", they can forecast, predict things, heal using energies and plants, and lots of other useful things.

It happened once to me, telepathy with a total stranger in the MRT subway in Taiwan in 1998, it was an unexpected experience, a big surprise. With the shaman I believe that I had some non verbal type of communication, also it felt like I was seeing everything with my brains and not my eyes, I still have it nowadays, specially before bed time if I focus on something and contemplate that for enough time, things start to happen, I do not know if I can consider it as telepathy because I am not really interacting with anyone, it is more like observing.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

kfm27917 (8th August 2020), leavesoftrees (6th August 2020), Old Student (7th August 2020)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

I think it’s mostly, naturally “opened” or as Target said “open function” in children, childhood and before various limiting educational trainings take over.
    La Bella Verte is beautiful movie and example of how the whole “function” is pure and natural.
    It may require tuning rather than some complicated training.

As with most other brain functions, the more gentle you are, the results improve.

Use of force, tricks, drugs, methods ( and finally look at how far today’s medical science can go to inserting electrodes to peoples brains or hooking them to neuralink and computers) can bring fast and dramatic revelations but is inevitably almost always risky.

Because it’s a natural function. For anyone “getting lost” on complicated spiritual or psychological pathways, I wish they could plainly remember who and how they were as children “before it all started” that is before anyone started to play role with them including their parents.

Even by mimicking the same type of behavior we develop “controlling brain function” or “parent-child paradigm”.
    It’s when the first schism occurs, between the “original self” that’s almost “no self at all” and “the other self” that is parental self posing as “proper self”.

In reality, the original “self no self” has almost no agenda but any of the “parental selves” does. The difference at the beginning( and ends) of their superimposed relationship is ridiculously simple Parental self “always knows better” (by default) and whether you want to eat orange or not.
    It comes with conviction of the original “self no self” not knowing whether you wanted to eat orange, at right place and time or perhaps even, “what orange is”.

( If you find yourself confused about eating particular thing later in your life repeatedly, try to recall and forget the control mechanism attached to it. It can be simply confusing )

There may be the point when one of the first “brain control mechanism” is introduced, by parent or another adult in hierarchically superior role and by controlling brain function to confirm with certain pattern of response,
    the natural function is antagonized, agonized and as we say, blocked.

Controlling patterns work through whole range of brain chemistry releasing both “excitation hormones” such as serotonin and “calming hormones” such as dopamine at once, hence we talk of carrot-and-stick, reward-and-punishment module.

The excitation of “confirmatory response”, that’s like “being a good pupil” or “fitting to collective pattern” or even “being understood” then replays for most of our productive human lifetime.
    The natural, simple function of amygdala that is function of subtle and immediate discernment we call direct insight or “all seeing eye” is forgotten and overshadowed by the importance of “excitation”.
    That’s how many people trying to use drugs or forceful methods “to seeing” never get there even if they turn very creative or productive in the meantime.

It’s when Buddha meditated on the reality of human suffering for long time before he could actually, accept the reality and see through the causality of it from higher intelligence point of view- function is very good term for it - without the excitation and slipping to confusion.

Of course we all need that time too to return to our unaltered “functions”.

😊
    Last edited by Agape; 6th August 2020 at 02:55.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

kfm27917 (8th August 2020), Old Student (7th August 2020), palehorse (6th August 2020)

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote There is a thread - not sure if it was initiated by Constance or Innocent Warrior - called "Experiencers: Sharing, Exploring and Learning Together". Its a great thread and there are a lot of posts of personal experiences of higher consciousness, phenomena, etc. etc. Really worth reading.
    Thank you! I have read up through most of page 4 so far. I have been finding a lot of the experiences quite dark. Maybe it is because most of what happens when I shake is founded on bliss, or maybe for some other reason, I have mostly had less dark experiences.

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Getting more of my bearings through reading up on the subject was a slow process.
    I'm finding this out as well.

Quote Yes, telepathy is real. The future can be foreseen in glimpses before it comes to pass. Ultimately everything is energy and all is connected as one. There are other dimensions which we can't normally sense. We can go there and do our thing. Let go of your ego and really free yourself. The speed of light is pedestrian compared with the speed of thought which is point to point instantaneous irrespective of distance. Aaah, the stillness, bliss and mind-boggling everything and nothing of infinity. And so on.
    Some of this resonates, not all of it. The connectedness and energy and let go of ego resonates. I have no experience of telepathy and part of why I started this thread was because I'm somewhat apprehensive of it, and wondered what it is like and whether it's a given with the third eye opening.

28. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Remember that the elite use the triangle in the pyramid and the
    third eye as symbols of something only they know about, supposedly.
    Thanks. The elite use lots of symbolism that is arcane and esoteric sometimes to just frighten people away. I once had a famous elite get into a discussion with me using so much jargon in odd ways (infinite dimensional manifold of eigenspaces, etc., when a simpler term was available, it wasn't very scary that there were infinite dimensions in this particular instance but he was trying to frighten me away from "big thoughts". Three weeks later, after he had cost me my funding with such talk, I proved him to be wrong (math wrong -- as in what he had said was false).

I am on a collision course with the third eye/pineal gland whether I like it or not, so getting into it isn't my choice right now, I am just scrambling to be informed.

29. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote I joined the open body thread, another good one I never ever heard about shaking exercises in order to allow this sort of things to happen, I will read about, thanks for that.
    In my case, it is literally what it sounds like. I shake. I've seen things like ERT therapy where they induce it, I first did it doing standing, which is a standing form of meditation, and is strenuous enough that sometimes your arms, legs, or torso will shake. Instead of quelling it, I let it go and followed it where it would. I learned how to induce it for a few minutes at a time, and then found if I did it starting from a hypnagogic state (falling asleep or waking up) it worked much better and I would have prolonged experiences.

It's also, in my case, combined with bliss -- with redirected or mental orgasm. I had to learn how to do that, it involves getting control of some normally autonomic muscles, but once mastered is quite easy.

The Dakinis just started showing up at one point. They are very much like what the Tibetan Buddhists call "guru deities" or "wisdom dakinis", they teach and train -- the biggest difference is that the Tibetans visualize them, and for me they just showed up. It really is teaching and training, I've had to exercise a lot of muscles to work different ways and learn to have certain mental states. Dakinis are dancers, if you google "Dakini" and choose "images", you will see pictures of them.

What is "awake dreaming"?

30. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, Agape.

Quote Use of force, tricks, drugs, methods ( and finally look at how far today’s medical science can go to inserting electrodes to peoples brains or hooking them to neuralink and computers) can bring fast and dramatic revelations but is inevitably almost always risky.

Because it’s a natural function. For anyone “getting lost” on complicated spiritual or psychological pathways, I wish they could plainly remember who and how they were as children “before it all started” that is before anyone started to play role with them including their parents.
    This makes it feel less threatening, if it is truly returning to how we are as children then it is not at this point scary. I have been worried about all of the accounts people have written about things like clairvoyance, about having so much trouble adjusting to new ways of sensing others that people have breakdowns, etc.

It is going to happen: The "cleaning out" that is happening in my shaking/training is getting closer and closer to that point in my head. Right now, it has reached a point just above my palate.

31. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Old Student,

Good luck with your journey of discovery and thanks for taking my mind to sunnier climes away from all of this virus garbage.

This man's work was a welcome and helpful pit-stop on my own journey of self-discovery. England's Phil Langdon. His experiences are in some ways markedly different from my own. Yet there are many similarities which helped me to tune my bearings for navigation. Perhaps have a good rummage around his material and see if it rings any bells for you?

https://youtube.com/user/Mrmorlam1/videos

I understand how Target would call part of the journey 'ego death'. It is apt. Somehow 'dissolution' seems more appropriate for my own experience too. I'd say my ego dissolved more than anything else. On rare occasions it undissolves for fleeting moments before being sent packing again.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Old Student (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast