+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does Anybody Have Personal Experience With Opening the Third Eye/Pineal Gland?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Default Re: Does Anybody Have Personal Experience With Opening the Third Eye/Pineal Gland?

It's perhaps also worth mentioning that Phil Langdon wasn't taking ayahuasca in the Amazon. Or abducted by aliens. Or pfaffing about like that Crowley character. Or meditating in a Himalayan cave for 20 years to achieve enlightenment.

His third eye opened kinda naturally and spontaneously. Like it was just its time to do so and so it did. Similar to myself. Initially mine opened in the aftermath of a loved one's passing.

All manner of things can present you with those spiritual doors. You just have to decide whether or not to walk through them and to what purpose. Bon voyage and please manifest 'sunny' stuff for yourself and others. We need all the sunny stuff we can get.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Agape (7th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (9th August 2020), enigma3 (7th August 2020), kfm27917 (8th August 2020), Old Student (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: Does Anybody Have Personal Experience With Opening the Third Eye/Pineal Gland?

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Two times...it feels like small crackings inside the skull.Very pleasant and unusual.
    ... just curious ... care to share - what - if anything happened during or after?

Blessings Luke

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th August 2020), EFO (7th August 2020), palehorse (7th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)
    Quote I joined the open body thread, another good one I never ever heard about shaking exercises in order to allow this sort of things to happen, I will read about, thanks for that.
    In my case, it is literally what it sounds like. I shake. I've seen things like ERT therapy where they induce it, I first did it doing standing, which is a standing form of meditation, and is strenuous enough that sometimes your arms, legs, or torso will shake. Instead of quelling it, I let it go and followed it where it would. I learned how to induce it for a few minutes at a time, and then found if I did it starting from a hypnagogic state (falling asleep or waking up) it worked much better and I would have prolonged experiences.

It's also, in my case, combined with bliss -- with redirected or mental orgasm. I had to learn how to do that, it involves getting control of some normally autonomic muscles, but once mastered is quite easy.

The Dakinis just started showing up at one point. They are very much like what the Tibetan Buddhists call "guru deities" or "wisdom dakinis", they teach and train -- the biggest difference is that the Tibetans visualize them, and for me they just showed up. It really is teaching and training, I've had to exercise a lot of muscles to work different ways and learn to have certain mental states. Dakinis are dancers, if you google "Dakini" and choose "images", you will see pictures of them.

What is "awake dreaming"?
    I did try to intentionally "shake" for a few minutes, It gave me a joint pain and a huge sweating.. i guess I am doing it wrong Do you any special advice?
    I very often practice standing meditation sometimes 3 or 4 times a day, about 10 minutes each session, the good thing is you can practice it basically anywhere. Do you feel pain when you shaking? In my case the joint pain vanished after a few minutes.

Yes, I can confirm that about taking control over some muscles, specially when over breathing (hyperventilation) and under breathing (hypoventilation) with chest breathing and diaphragmatic breathing, today I am able to do some Apnea, it is been very beneficial to me, because I like to swim and dive in the sea.

Interesting about Dakinis, when I first started learning about Buddhism, it was the Mahayama Tradition, but what I was really looking into was the removal of all attachments and images and all the religious paraphernalia and not to add some more into my life, I was looking for something raw but not quite shamanism, something else, then I finally found the Dhyana or Jhana meditation in Hinduism but still not what I was looking for, then I found the connection between Dhyana meditation and the original Buddhism from Siddhartha Gautama and a branch/tradition called Theravada which was exactly what I was searching for, it was raw, no images, sounds or pungent odors, nothing like that, just Dhamma, since then I have been practising it regularly and it helped me in many ways.

Sitting meditation sessions in the beginning was all about pain, probably because I had not used enough some of the muscles in my back for a prolonged period of time, I endured the pain for over 2 years, now I feel great, there is no pain and I can sit meditation for many hours, in fact i seat in lotus position when working in from of computer and it helped a lot, I dislike arm chairs, it is just to comfortable, I can fall sleep easily.. ;D

"awake dreaming" is how I call that state under the influence of Ayahuasca, not the best term but that's what I came up with because it is the combination of awake + dreaming ..
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Agape (7th August 2020), kfm27917 (8th August 2020), Old Student (7th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also read what I could about its characterization as the Third Eye, and looked at information about the ajna chakra, about the convergence of the nadi there, and because of its location, I have had a lot of time spent with the focus of my concentration on the place where the gland/third eye is located, but don't have any idea whether any of my experiences of that spot are "Third Eye".

Anybody that has "opened" their third eye or pineal gland that wants to write about their experience?

I'm mostly interested in the experiences, how to get there isn't an issue for me personally, but other's mileage may vary. I'm by nature inclined to Eastern spiritual matters, but I'll take anything right now.

Personally, I have found it extremely difficult to obtain what you are asking for.

The paradox in getting those with an opened third eye to talk about their experiences might best be exemplified by this epic Lao Tsu quote:

"Those who know - do not speak. Those who speak - do not know.
    ."

The following quotes regarding Spiritual progress from Parmahansa Yogananda might be apropos here:

A common cause of spiritual discouragement is the devotee’s expectation that God’s response will come in a great blaze of awe-inspiring inner illumination. This erroneous notion dulls the devotee’s perception of the subtle divine responses that are present from the very beginning of one’s meditative practices.

God responds to the devotee’s every effort, every devotional call. Even as a novice, you will realize this in your own seeking if you learn to recognize Him as the quiet, inner peace that steals over your consciousness. This peace is the first proof of God’s presence within. You will know it is He who has guided and inspired you to some right decision in your life.

You will feel His strength empowering you to overcome bad habits and nurture spiritual qualities. You will know Him as the ever-increasing joy and love that surges deep within, overflowing into your everyday life and relationships.

... With that written, I would like to share the following experiences I have had in meditation while focusing on the space between the eyebrows commonly referred to as the third eye.. Please note, I am quite certain that I do not possess an open third eye - yet it remains something that I continually strive for.

The experiences are:
    1. A dancing ball of deep blue, indigo or violet light is frequent
    2. A deep sense of peace, calm confidence, connectedness is experienced daily during/after meditation.
    3. Occasional incidence of clairsentience - (defined as a inner knowing about something in your life)
    4. Very rarely have had brief visions usually related to nature, guru etc...
    5. Not so rarely, following deep meditation - Vivid dreams relating to issues in my life - often with indirect or very direct answers.
    6. Heightened "Bull**** Meter" - just know when your being lied to
    Lastly, if you look at my AVATAR: It is referenced as the Spiritual Eye by the Self Realization Fellowship- which is the Primary Worldwide organization associated with Parmahansa Yogananda's teachings on Kriya Yoga.

The Spiritual Eye symbol is part of a visualization done at the Christ Center (the space between the eyebrows) while performing the KY techniques and/or in meditation. I have heard that when the third eye does open this symbol is often present and the goal of the meditator is to merge his consciousness into the central white star. (Interestingly, I believe this could be interpreted as the MerKaBa - mentioned in other teachings (Drunvalo Melchezadek, DW, Thoth, ETC...)

Briefly, The essential aspects of Kriya Yoga involve a set of techniques that allow one to enter deep meditative states more easily. The KY techniques are primarily centered around posture, breathing, visualization, prayer/chanting and are extremely easy to learn/master while seamlessly fitting into any established religious/spiritual practice.

..hope that helps...

Best of luck in your spiritual practice

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 7th August 2020 at 14:38.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Agape (7th August 2020), EFO (7th August 2020), greybeard (7th August 2020), kfm27917 (8th August 2020), Old Student (7th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Many different paths leading to "One" result.
    Even the desire for the opening of the third eye is perhaps an obstacle.
    The ego would love to talk about it --superiority!!

The opening to the third eye is a by product -- it opens or it does not, this is not a necessity for self realisation.
    There is a book "When you can walk on water, take the boat" this kinda sums it up.
    The student spent years learning to walk on water-- the Master thought it a waste of valuable time.
    Neity neity and meditation probably most helpful for the spiritual aspirant.
    There may be helpful encouraging signs on the way but thats not it.
    There may be instant Enlightenment as in the case of Ramana Maharshi or Eckhart Tolle--even those mature, evolve.

Or for most, a gradual falling away of all that is not your True Self.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (7th August 2020), EFO (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Hermoor (9th August 2020), kfm27917 (8th August 2020), Old Student (8th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Two times...it feels like small crackings inside the skull.Very pleasant and unusual.
    ... just curious ... care to share - what - if anything happened during or after?

Blessings Luke
    Before it happened or after I can't remember it pass to much time, I was somewhere 16/17 years old.I tend to believe that it happened before...In any case first "cracking" happened in the same place when the following event took place.

I was heading in the morning to school on the same very low circulated street heading to the intersection,it was late October or early November,I raised may left hand and lowering my sighting to look at my mechanical wrist watch,it was 7:50 AM.The scene was closed in a total darkness,not feeling left,right,up or down,anything total darkness and emptiness.The scene is reopening finding myself near the corner on the other street heading to the same intersection lowering my arm as I looked to the watch as it was the same 7:50 AM.I stopped and looked back questioning myself,how did I get there since I was on the other street.

The streets have the h form,but flipped to the right.The intersection is when the curved line of the letter meet the straight line.The distance from where I entered into that darkness until I get out is about 200 meters/600 feet.How did I get from point A to point B in 0 time I don't know.Two or three years ago I heard about mini black holes that could occur and could be a possible explanation,but it doesn't fit with my experience.Still looking and waiting for answer...

Second time when the "crackings" happened it wasn't so powerful as the first time and I don't remember something happening before or after...I was about 27/28 years old if I remember well,but I'm not sure.

If it help you more,I'm RH negative...
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Agape (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020), Hermoor (9th August 2020), kfm27917 (8th August 2020), Luke Holiday (7th August 2020), Old Student (8th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 times in 639 posts

Quote Good luck with your journey of discovery and thanks for taking my mind to sunnier climes away from all of this virus garbage.
    Almost anything is a sunnier clime than that.

Thank you, Bullseye, for the Philip Langdon links. I had watched one of his videos before, I am grateful to have them all linked.

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote His third eye opened kinda naturally and spontaneously.
    Mine would be opening naturally, but I can't really say spontaneously. I've been doing shaking for about a year and a half, and it's pretty much instruction and training, and this appears to be the next step. I started the thread because I'm apprehensive about it, actually. But right now it's literally a breeze -- I was dissolved into a breeze in my room, now I'm supposed to figure out how to duplicate that. That's what I mean about training. They show me something and I learn how to do it myself -- including evaluation and correction -- just like being in class, except that the instructors are guru Dakinis and the subject matter is often ineffable.

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, palehorse. Second things first:

Quote ...then I found the connection between Dhyana meditation and the original Buddhism from Siddhartha Gautama and a branch/tradition called Theravada which was exactly what I was searching for, it was raw, no images, sounds or pungent odors, nothing like that, just Dhamma, since then I have been practising it regularly and it helped me in many ways.
    So in October of 2018, I was that guy, no nothing, just Buddhist/Daoist meditation in standing, with a breath meditation that is a form of the microcosmic orbit called "wind circle standing", the microcosmic orbit in question being just cycling breath from dantian down to huiyin and up the back to the crown, then on exhale bringing it down the front and then back up in the center. Near the end of October, I did a "perfect" meditation -- I carried the breathing with perfect concentration and perfect position for the whole standing (in that case, 1 hour, I usually do 40 min. now). I keep my lids in semi-closed position (I used to sit zen, including at the Zendo), and with them in that position at the end of my standing I could see myself -- only smaller, clear, and green, and female -- inside myself. I kept my lids down and even closed them and I could see myself that way while I walked around the house, did chores, took a shower, the whole time in that green clear body, and the whole time able to see because that body could see, I could clearly see the rooms, I could see the soap and the water in the shower, etc. It lasted about an hour and a half.

In March of the next year, I had amassed what I could of literature about mostly Tummo, but about Vajrayana in general as well, and I put together a series of experiments to try to figure out what I was supposed to do next. I had a (not super huge) Kundalini awakening experience, and in April/May I began shaking.

So I do know what you mean about a clean, simple Buddhism. I just guess it wasn't to be in my case.

Quote I did try to intentionally "shake" for a few minutes, It gave me a joint pain and a huge sweating.. i guess I am doing it wrong Do you any special advice?
    I very often practice standing meditation sometimes 3 or 4 times a day, about 10 minutes each session, the good thing is you can practice it basically anywhere. Do you feel pain when you shaking? In my case the joint pain vanished after a few minutes.
    Okay, I normally stand longer than that. I've seen that kind of standing taught by various people and on the internet, I learned standing as part of Liuhebafa (six combinations and eight methods, an internal martial art), and we had to do it for an hour, which it took me a year to work up to the first time. I have done my decade (this was one goal, 1 hr./day for 10 years), and have been standing off and on for 45 years. If you start at 15 minutes, and work up, there are some significant changes at 20 min, 1/2 hr., 40 min, 1 hr. Your body will become very fluid.

I initially shook for only a few minutes at a time, and I did it therapeutically. It doesn't hurt if you go with it, but you have to "listen". Listening (聼, Ting, in standard Mandarin). I don't know if you have ever done anything like Taijiquan (T'ai Chi Ch'uan in old transliteration) but they have an exercise called pushing hands. You face an opponent and you circle back and forth with arms touching and you try to "listen" to your opponent's stiff places and what they are about to do that they can't conceal, and then kind of "ride" it with a little push to make them topple over.

When you shake, you have to be listening to yourself the same way, and when you encounter an obstacle, a block, a tension, you have to find your way inside of it and it will pull loose like strands of yarn being untangled. When that happens the joint or muscle will feel very good. If you don't resist when you shake, it should not hurt, it should feel good. If you want to get your whole body involved, do it lying on a bed so you won't be worried about falling or hitting something.

Hope this helps. I did write up all of that experimentation and my initial shakings at Dao Bums, here. Look at Learning to Keep Breathing and Whole Lotta Shaking Going On -- both from a year ago last March/April/May.

16. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The paradox in getting those with an opened third eye to talk about their experiences might best be exemplified by this epic Lao Tsu quote:

."

智者不言,言者不智。 Laozi, 56, first line. In Chinese, it's one particle short of being an anagram.
    Quote A common cause of spiritual discouragement is the devotee’s expectation that God’s response will come in a great blaze of awe-inspiring inner illumination. This erroneous notion dulls the devotee’s perception of the subtle divine responses that are present from the very beginning of one’s meditative practices.
    Other's mileage may vary, but I am not "trying" to have this experience, it is going to happen whether I like it or not, so that is actually the reason I am wondering what it is like -- apprehension, not desire.

Most people don't seem to be relating negative experiences, yours seem positive, so I am heartened. The one which worries me is the notion of clairvoyance, and it worries me with respect to knowing things that would disturb me about others, or becoming insensitive to others because of knowing things.

To be fair, so far, all that has happened is that I have had to be a breeze, and I have talked to some crows. So I'm so far not having a bad time.

Quote Best of luck in your spiritual practice

Blessings Luke
    Thank you for that, Luke. BTW, I have a relative who is an avid member of a Ramkrishna mission.

17. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote The opening to the third eye is a by product -- it opens or it does not, this is not a necessity for self realisation.
    Thank you for that, Chris.

In my case, it is part of the training, so I don't know what relationship it has to any final goal, because I do know that I am becoming more "yogic" (more control of muscles and nerves that are usually autonomous), I do know I don't seem to need a "self" a lot of the time, I do know there is an immediate goal and a more distant goal, but I have no idea where it is all going beyond that.

18. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote The distance from where I entered into that darkness until I get out is about 200 meters/600 feet.How did I get from point A to point B in 0 time I don't know.Two or three years ago I heard about mini black holes that could occur and could be a possible explanation,but it doesn't fit with my experience.Still looking and waiting for answer...
    This sounds awesome! I have had the experience of moving from one position to another with no in-between, but it was a "blanking" because my apartment was being struck by lightning. 200m is a long way to move in zero time. Black holes are not the answer, they crush anything made of matter down to the subatomic level.

19. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[/COLOR]

."

智者不言,言者不智。 Laozi, 56, first line. In Chinese, it's one particle short of being an anagram.
    Quote A common cause of spiritual discouragement is the devotee’s expectation that God’s response will come in a great blaze of awe-inspiring inner illumination. This erroneous notion dulls the devotee’s perception of the subtle divine responses that are present from the very beginning of one’s meditative practices.
    Other's mileage may vary, but I am not "trying" to have this experience, it is going to happen whether I like it or not, so that is actually the reason I am wondering what it is like -- apprehension, not desire.

Most people don't seem to be relating negative experiences, yours seem positive, so I am heartened. The one which worries me is the notion of clairvoyance, and it worries me with respect to knowing things that would disturb me about others, or becoming insensitive to others because of knowing things.

To be fair, so far, all that has happened is that I have had to be a breeze, and I have talked to some crows. So I'm so far not having a bad time.

Quote Best of luck in your spiritual practice

Blessings Luke
    Thank you for that, Luke. BTW, I have a relative who is an avid member of a Ramkrishna mission.

The one negative aspect I could imagine would only come from an egoic perspective where aspects of one's life such as: friends, family, job, mate, residence etc.. no longer work for them. This may require adopting a soul perspective in order to create a life that synchronizes with one's shift in awareness

.. Wait what? ... Could you please elaborate on the experience of talking to crows?

Blessings Luke

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Old Student (9th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Wait what? ... Could you please elaborate on the experience of talking to crows?
    Okay. The night before last, I was evincing some of the same apprehension about opening out at the pineal/third eye to the Dakinis during my shaking. I was doing so because the night before, they had "flung" an experience of being the breeze, the whole breeze in my whole room at me, which I had thought was just a joking thing about "try this!" and make me do a thing that went outside of my body, like what I have worried about. So then the night in question, they were getting ready to assign the breeze thing as my next training exercise (I tried it last night and today and didn't even crack it a little bit). They sensed my apprehension and pushed outward from the place between my shoulder blades which is lately a lot of bird feathers but expands, if it is going to do so, into being either partly or all a golden eagle. They did this until I was completely "swirled up" as an eagle and showed me some broken trees. Then she said, "“You didn’t mind it so much when you were dealing with the crows.”

I hadn't even remembered it.

A few weeks ago, the tops of our trees broke off, and a large (?) murder of crows moved in and kicked out our usual birds and were breaking off bits of tree and flinging them all over the yard. They started to caw one morning while I was doing my shaking (must have been a Saturday to have been so light out and me still shaking), I drew myself up as I mentioned above, into full-on eagle, opened my mouth (beak) and told the crows that this place was mine to protect and I was keeping it for the smaller birds, and they should leave.

The crows left immediately and haven't been back since.

So apparently I talked to some crows.

22. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Many different paths leading to "One" result.
    Yes. There are many different paths to the top of the same mountain.

Those who know - do not speak. Those who speak - do not know.... The one which worries me is the notion of clairvoyance, and it worries me with respect to knowing things that would disturb me about others, or becoming insensitive to others because of knowing things.
    The first part is stereotypically a notion of wisdom. Being a walking contradiction I like to view it from a different angle to see how the suit might otherwise fit. It sounds a bit like actually being an ancient mystery school/secret society mantra for don't spill the beans, LOL! Our club, our knowledge and no outsiders kind of thing.

Clairvoyance in the context of pineal opening, etc? You're in charge of it. You give it the context, shape and purpose of your choosing if you want to. Don't accept any interference from others which is undesireable to you.

Intermittently I've had glimpses of deja vu and seen glitches in the matrix my whole life. It's never been a big or regular deal for me. I feel curious about them more than anything else. They usually take a while to interpret and some I can't or don't interpret at all. Clairvoyant experiences in the spiritual dimension, in my own experience, are much the same.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Old Student (10th August 2020)

24. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The prelude to my pineal opening was at a time when I was also learning the basics of ayuverda with energy work, meditation and vegetarian cooking. I discovered Phil Langdon's work about 2 years after the event and it comforted me to know it was happening to other folks too. He and I have similar cultural backgrounds, ages and scientific interests. For a long time I have believed that eastern spirituality and western science need each other and are best fused together. Phil's take on this is admirable. Spirituality is the main event and science is perhaps merely the secretary observing and taking notes. Yet they do ultimately need each other for the full effect.

Shortly before I bumped in to Phil's work this was my first lifeline of note for really getting my bearings. Specifically chapter 8. It's fascinating reading. I don't care for its baggage. If the author or publisher were white hats or black hats or whatever the jackanory is with them. All I know is these things are reality and have been wielded in the highest corridors of global influence for millennia.
    Attached Files

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Old Student (10th August 2020)

26. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It isn't read this way, but it could be read that insight is not words and words are not insight -- in keeping with the Laozi Ch.1 where he has parallel stanzas talking about the Dao and the Name (in the sense of an invoked name, the name which holds power over what it is naming according to Waley), Nothingness and Somethingness, and the Essence and the Form.

It is good to hear that clairvoyance, if it happens will be something I can control. So far, I just have been given exercises on extending past my body, specifically, merging with a breeze.

27. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, Bullseye for the resource.

Quote For a long time I have believed that eastern spirituality and western science need each other and are best fused together. Phil's take on this is admirable. Spirituality is the main event and science is perhaps merely the secretary observing and taking notes. Yet they do ultimately need each other for the full effect.
    I believe they complement each other, it's hard saying one is more or less a main event, they are both infinite and of infinite complexity.

28. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Just had this experience the other day, it had to be Saturday here.

Noticed locally here in the Himalayas the sunlight has been more intense this year than in the previous years even though it’s technically rainy season since late June.
    I’m not sure it’s high UV, sun intensity or both but whenever the Sun broke through our cloudy, rainy skies it felt exceptionally bright, this year.
    On the day I went out and around it was raining since morning, with streams of water running down the mountains, good sign I thought. Afternoon when the rain stopped and sun came out in it’s full glory, the white spectrum of the light seemed so intense that with eyes opened or closed you could almost see the “negative film” like blue ghosts of people walking around elegantly in the fully lighted space.

It was beautiful experience in fact.

The butterfly that did not happen ...big white butterfly resembling one of those plastic decorations you see around a lot these days or an illusion of AI hanging on a cloth line in friends verandah, flapping in the wind, lifeless.

A form of illusion, an illusion of form.

His tiny blue soul probably ..jumped dimensions in flip of nanosecond.

Seeing these blue ghosts in the white light, almost, I have navigated to the “color invert” button on my phone. It can be found under “General settings”, “Accessibility” and “Display accommodations” in smartphone Settings.
    Classic “color invert” turns even your best photos to negatives

There was more to see out of sudden. Temperature zones and life versus death. The rest of nuances we perhaps “see subliminally”. The picture was slowly complete.
    I’m quite certain we see more than it seems and also the negative of what we seem to see.

It all together is a part of wholesome seeing of our spectral reality.

Cautions: The above experiment is only good if you are in good health generally , it should be avoided by people suffering from migraines, brain seizures or any other consciousness altering condition.
    In case of experiencing discomfort, kindly return to your normal Settings soon as possible.

🙏🌈

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Old Student (11th August 2020)

30. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Afternoon when the rain stopped and sun came out in it’s full glory, the white spectrum of the light seemed so intense that with eyes opened or closed you could almost see the “negative film” like blue ghosts of people walking around elegantly in the fully lighted space.
    Were these the people but seen as if through your eyelids, or were they other people not there in the usual scene?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast