+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Does Anybody Have Personal Experience With Opening the Third Eye/Pineal Gland?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: Does Anybody Have Personal Experience With Opening the Third Eye/Pineal Gland?

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)
    Quote Afternoon when the rain stopped and sun came out in it’s full glory, the white spectrum of the light seemed so intense that with eyes opened or closed you could almost see the “negative film” like blue ghosts of people walking around elegantly in the fully lighted space.
    Were these the people but seen as if through your eyelids, or were they other people not there in the usual scene?
    The same people walking around in the sunlight, did not notice any “extra souls”. Through eyelids ? Maybe behind the eyelids. On the retina, best what occurs to me. The phone too has “retina display”.This photogenic blue-white image emerges some time after you close eyes or “in between”, depending on the intensity of the exposure, I suppose.
    It’s not very unusual experience but occurs in certain atmospheric conditions I’d think, heated air above desert maybe another example.

But yes at this time I was able to see those “blue images” quite clearly and it’s occurred to me should there be any purely “light beings” around of higher frequency it’s how we would see each other.

Reminded me of the sight of my 2002 ET Encounter in Bodhgaya but in those 4 hours I was completely engaged on the “flip side”.

😷
    Last edited by Agape; 11th August 2020 at 09:36.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 times in 639 posts

Default Re: Does Anybody Have Personal Experience With Opening the Third Eye/Pineal Gland?

Quote The same people walking around in the sunlight, did not notice any “extra souls”. Through eyelids ? Maybe behind the eyelids. On the retina, best what occurs to me. The phone too has “retina display”.This photogenic blue-white image emerges some time after you close eyes or “in between”, depending on the intensity of the exposure, I suppose.
    It’s not very unusual experience but occurs in certain atmospheric conditions I’d think, heated air above desert maybe another example.
    So I had described, on the other thread, how the first time I perceived my clear body, I did things for about an hour and a half with my eyes closed because I could do them from inside from my clear body. External things during that appeared sort of the way solarized photographs do, with some of the colors bled out and false colored but generally pale with outlines. I couldn't help but notice the similarity to your description.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Very interesting, thanks for sharing Old Student. We get lots of sunlight exposure here in India ( but I try to avoid direct sun much as possible, having pale skin is no advantage and it simply makes me more tired in long run as opposite to people who get more energised).
    My natural biorhythm used to be “night biorhythm” for many years, even while in Europe, I would go out in early evening hours after the light subsided and worked on computer evening or overnight too, it was my practice comfort zone. But had to tweak and adjust this mode due to years of travelling and speed of circumstances.

Still prefer the “twilight zone” the most, keeps my brain cool. Generally I find difficult to eat when the sun is out and most intense, think of peoples “hot lunches”? Not for me🙏
    This is about 20 years lasting condition- experience of mine, back to the days of intense 6 year meditation retreat in the Kalachakra temple.

As long as the sun is out, I’m awake but little bit like in meditation mode feeling bit slowish and lethargic. When the light goes down, I wake up fully, like some people wake up in their mornings I suppose and start thinking better.

Good night 😅

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3