1. Link to Post #181
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: Dive with music into bliss and peacefulness

Reiki !!! <3

The power of the soul, giving it all no matter the pain or effort, just throw it all out, and your soul shall grow in ways you did not even know it could... And then you sleep quietly and happy, and you 'become'...

Last edited by Mashika; 8th March 2021 at 04:20.
    Tired

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anka (16th March 2021), Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Bluegreen (9th March 2021), DeDukshyn (12th March 2021), EFO (8th March 2021), Harmony (8th March 2021), Hym (8th March 2021), justntime2learn (8th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anka (16th March 2021), Bill Ryan (8th March 2021), Bluegreen (21st March 2021), EFO (8th March 2021), Harmony (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (8th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021), Zirconian (9th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    From space to water & whales.....

Humpback Whale Music, Stress Relief, Whale Sounds, with Theta Isochronic Tones for Relaxing

From Jason Stephenson

Wishing you better sleep, peaceful meditations before sleep and inspired living,
    8 hours - Hawaii Dolphins Underwater Relaxing Music - RELAX, SLEEP, MEDITATE | Great Escapes
    (7:59:55 hrs.)
    "Filmed by Mitch Bergsma"
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (16th March 2021), Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Bluegreen (14th March 2021), DeDukshyn (9th March 2021), Harmony (9th March 2021), justntime2learn (9th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021), Zirconian (9th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    From space to water & whales.....

Humpback Whale Music, Stress Relief, Whale Sounds, with Theta Isochronic Tones for Relaxing

From Jason Stephenson

Wishing you better sleep, peaceful meditations before sleep and inspired living,
    8 hours - Hawaii Dolphins Underwater Relaxing Music - RELAX, SLEEP, MEDITATE | Great Escapes
    (7:59:55 hrs.)
    "Filmed by Mitch Bergsma"
    Thanks EFO

I have an underwater video (somewhere!) of dolphins passing under me with their sounds. The video took me back to those moments. Lovely!

Peaceful sounds....

Devi Prayer - Ananda Vdovic & Craig Pruess 1 Hour ॐ

Listen 1 Hour Devi Prayer by Ananda Vdovic with a Beautiful Voice ! Enjoy it !
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Parashakti Sundari
    Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Mahamaye Mangale
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Mahakali Bhairavi
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Mahalakshmi Vaishnavi
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Ma Sarasvati Brahmi
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Durga Devi Shankari
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Uma Parvati Shive
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Ma Bhavani Ambike
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Annapurna Lakshmi Ma
    Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasya Namo Namah
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Kamala Katyayani
    Namastastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah
    Ma Amba Lalitha Devi
    Tvam Tripura Sundari
    Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasya Namo Namah
    Thank´s for watching and listening all my Video´s on Youtube... I wish Freedom & Peace Everyone on this Planet & Universe

Gracias, Herzlichen Dank an Alle Namasté Belinda ( belinda.weiss77@gmail.com )

YoutubeLink: Ananda Vdovic
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqR1...
    Last edited by Zirconian; 9th March 2021 at 14:00.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (9th March 2021), Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Bluegreen (14th March 2021), DeDukshyn (9th March 2021), EFO (9th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), justntime2learn (9th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

I do think this belongs here. No video, just an audio, but very highly recommended. This is Hein Braat's Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for Healing, one of the most extraordinary voices I've ever heard.
    I included it once as the one minute intro clip to one of my videos, many years ago. The next day, I had an email from a woman who told me that her young, non-verbal autistic son would NOT stop listening to it, and it was giving him enormous joy. She was desperate to know what this astonishing mantra was. I was able to send her the whole audio track, and she was profoundly grateful.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th March 2021 at 14:29.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (9th March 2021), Bluegreen (14th March 2021), DeDukshyn (9th March 2021), EFO (9th March 2021), Eva2 (9th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), justntime2learn (9th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Spirithorse (9th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021), Yoda (9th March 2021), Zirconian (9th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #186
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill, thanks for this.
    The sounds certainly resonate within.
    I will look him up.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (9th March 2021), Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), DeDukshyn (9th March 2021), EFO (9th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), justntime2learn (12th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dive into bliss and divine consciousness...

Mahavatar Babaji-Mantra Meditation- Babaji Mantra

Om Mahavatara Vidmahe
    Sat Gurudevaya Deemahi
    Tanno Babaji Prachodayat

Babaji is the Guru of all the Gurus on Earth, The Teacher of Teachers.

Takes a few minuets before the artist ( Bhakti Marga) gets into his stride.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 12th March 2021 at 00:18.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Bluegreen (17th March 2021), DeDukshyn (12th March 2021), EFO (12th March 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), justntime2learn (12th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (12th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gentle and peaceful.

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra - Sacred Sound Choir - Ancient Chant For Healing & Peace

This mantra in ancient Sanskrit, is a call for enlightenment and is practiced for purifying karma of the soul at a very deep level. It is said to be very beneficial for emotional and physical health. Mrityunjaya Mantra, also known as "Rudra mantra" is found in "Rig veda VII.59.12", "Yajur Veda III.60", Atharva Veda XIV.1.17", "Shiva Purana" among others. According to the legend Mantra was given by Lord Shiva himself to sage Sukracharya. ==Oṁ houm om joom saha Boorbhuvassuaha==
    Tryambakaṁ yajāmahe sugandhiṁ puṣṭi-vardhanam ǀ
    Urvārukam-iva bandhanātmṛtyormukṣīya māmṛtāt
    ==Boorbhuvassuvarom joom saha houm om ǁitiǁ==
    Meaning of Lyrics in English

We worship the Three-eyed Lord who is fragrant and who nourishes and nurtures all beings. (1)

As is the ripened cucumber (with the intervention of the gardener) is freed from its bondage (to the creeper), may he liberate us from death for the sake of immortality. (2)

Word by word Meaning of Lyrics

ॐ = oṁ = is a sacred/mystical syllable in Sanatan Dharma or hindu religions, i.e.
    Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, and Sikhism (symbol of ultimate reality).
    त्र्यम्बकम् = tryambakam, त्रि (Try=Three)+ अम्बकम् (Ambakam=Eyes)= “one who has three eyes” referring to Rudra or Siva who share the same attributes. (1) Firstly, in His ‘vishwaroopa’ or universal form, the three eyes symbolically signify the sun, moon and fire. Sunlight during the day, moon at night and fire in their absence signify illumination. (2) Secondly, the pair of eyes give sight to the material world and its experiences. The third eye is symbolic of ‘atma-jnana’ or knowledge of the Self through which one sees the higher reality. Kamadeva or Manmatha is the God of Desire perennially churning the mind and causing restlessness.
    यजामहे=yajāmahe = We worship, adore, honour, revere you
    सुगन्धिम् = sugandhim = sweet smelling, the fragrant (spiritual Essence). The fragrance The word in the mantra does not refer to physical fragrance, ie perfume but fragrance of character. Perfume emanates from a source and spreads to a reasonable distance. As such noble character spreads with warmth.
    पुष्टि = puṣṭi = A well-nourished condition, thriving, prosperous, fullness of life.
    वर्धनम् vardhanam = is one who nourishes, strengthens or restores (in health, wealth,
    well-being); a good gardener.
    उर्वारुकमिव urvārukamiva: उर्वारु, (Urvaaru=Cucumber) इव (Iva=Like, In the same manner)= like the
    cucumber, here ‘urva’ means ‘vishal’ or big, powerful or deadly. ‘Arukam’ means disease. Thus ‘urvarukam means deadly and overpowering diseases. The pumpkin or cucumber interpretation is given to show detachment. The diseases are those caused by the negative effects of the three gunas and therefore (a) ‘avidya’ – ignorance or falsehood and (b) ‘sadripu’ – a constraint of the physical body.
    बन्धनात् (bandhanāt)=means bound down, Bondage [of Samsara or Worldly Life]'I am bound
    down just like a cucumber (to a vine)'.
    मृत्यु (mrtyu) = Death
    मुक्षीय (mukṣīya) = Liberation
    मृत्योर्मुक्षीय mṛtyormukṣīya = Free, Liberate us from the fear of Death
    मामृतात् (Maa-Amrtaat): Liberate us from the death (for the sake of Immortality); मा (Maa) = Not, अमृत (Amrta) = Immortal

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Bluegreen (17th March 2021), EFO (14th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), justntime2learn (13th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (20th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

The Waterboys "Spirit"..........

Beautiful!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2021), Bluegreen (17th March 2021), EFO (14th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), justntime2learn (14th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (20th March 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2021), Bluegreen (17th March 2021), EFO (14th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), justntime2learn (14th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (20th March 2021), Zirconian (15th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I do think this belongs here. No video, just an audio, but very highly recommended. This is Hein Braat's Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for Healing, one of the most extraordinary voices I've ever heard.
    I included it once as the one minute intro clip to one of my videos, many years ago. The next day, I had an email from a woman who told me that her young, non-verbal autistic son would NOT stop listening to it, and it was giving him enormous joy. She was desperate to know what this astonishing mantra was. I was able to send her the whole audio track, and she was profoundly grateful.

It is truly deeply incredible!
    I listen to it for a week, early in the morning, a few times at noon, and in the evening and even at night, I leave it on the loop and I always fall asleep very deeply and motionless, because I am currently tied up to a circumstance that gives me a lot of time, in fact almost all the time in the world, to just listen to this song.
    The resonance of the voice is incredibly harmonious and strong, but most of all it is melodious and very tender, as if the voice sings compassion, love and almost materialized elevation.

I tried to add, listening to this song, my good intention, an important gram of goodwill, for this suffering of those children who suffer from autism. Those little feet, those little hands, sweet eyes and big souls with even bigger fields of intelligence and I somehow understood that they need more space around them, not to often enter their energy field, which is enormous. I'll try to pass on the advice, maybe it's useful at least in some cases.

In our country there is a proverb: "An outstretched hand asks for a story"

In 2012 I had to stay in a city for a whole day.
    It was raining heavily and I was stubborn to walk in the urban environment, moving so as not to be cold, after I found all the museums, all the famous parks and the architecture of the buildings and I remembered all the people's eyes, I got tired in the afternoon and found a small catholic church, I entered it, and it was warm, on the left on a high wall rose beautiful decorations, and I sat on a bench, no one in the church, an extremely strong, harmonious and very deep song at a kind of piano started inside the church, I lay on one side on that bench and almost slept for almost an hour until the music ended. That was the strongest song, with the strongest resonance I had heard before and a week ago.

I didn't think that the human voice can emit such pronounced and deep inflections and beautiful resonance, it's like when something is communicated in thoughtful and refined sounds, the sound elements are very helpful, I think in any kind of meditation (I call it mediation).
    Thank you so much for this song !!

Thanks x 2 !!

Oh .. I forgot to say that I like it because it seems to be registered in its natural environment of production, that is, there on the spot, where, with a little attention, even the atmosphere is felt, which in turn really helps differently and enormously more...a lot!
    Thank you, and Zirconian, and Harmony and many for the help!

Anca
    And all this to be just human.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), DeDukshyn (20th March 2021), EFO (16th March 2021), Harmony (19th March 2021), justntime2learn (16th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (20th March 2021), Zirconian (18th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote I want to see everybody singing, everybody laughing,
    Everybody happy, everybody down home
    When I meet them, when I meet them. Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah.
    I want to see everybody holding hands, everybody groovin',
    Every sun a-shinin', everybody down home
    In this tiny little world, people's all we got.
    Have we forgotten, have we forgotten how to love, how to love?
    I want to shake everybody's hand now, talk about the good times,
    Make each minute count and, love my brothers and sisters.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Anka (18th March 2021), Bill Ryan (17th March 2021), Bluegreen (17th March 2021), DeDukshyn (20th March 2021), EFO (17th March 2021), Harmony (19th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (20th March 2021), Zirconian (18th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (20th March 2021), Bill Ryan (18th March 2021), Bluegreen (19th March 2021), DeDukshyn (20th March 2021), EFO (19th March 2021), Harmony (19th March 2021), justntime2learn (18th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (20th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Peaceful nature sounds...

Shot locations - Horsetail Falls, OR / Cedar Grist Mill, WA, And somewhere North of Mt. Hood, OR))

Lil Bodhi is is a nature therapy video project to bring the serenity of the natural world into the home or healing environment to provide a more tranquil experience. We strive to use fewer camera cuts and movements to support a soothed and relaxed experience, all while engaging focus through vibrant colors and organic sounds direct from nature. What makes Lil Bodhi videos so unique is that they are developed to experience the serenity of nature and the environment from a child's point-of-view.
    Web: http://semifreecreative.com/​

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (20th March 2021), Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), Bluegreen (21st March 2021), DeDukshyn (20th March 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Harmony (20th March 2021), justntime2learn (20th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Trisher (20th March 2021), Wind (20th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #195
    Language
    English
    Thanks

HEALING MUSIC 24/7 - All 9 Solfeggio Frequencies - Miracle Tones - Healing Frequencies

Healing Music 24/7 is live streaming the best of mind-altering music for improving focus, meditation & sleep. Learn how to change your brainwaves and achieve higher mental states. Discover Healing Music 24/7, the most advanced neuro program with 3D sounds and brainwave entrainment Transform your life by listening every day!

➖FAQ➖
    Q: When will the stream end?
    A: Never, this is a 24/7 live stream that is supposed to be online always to give you access to our mind-altering brainwave sessions.

Q: How long does it take to work?
    A: Our sessions are designed to work within 10-15 minutes of use. However, you will benefit from our long-lasting brainwave entrainment technology even days and weeks later. Continue to listen on a daily basis to enhance the effects.

Q: Where are you from?
    A: We are a company from Germany that produces neuro-music to improve focus, meditation, and sleep.

Q: Any gear needed?
    A: We suggest using high-quality earphones or headphones. Many of our sessions are working with speakers too, but we do not recommend it. You need headphones in order to benefit from our 3D effects and brainwave technology.

Q: When should I listen?
    A: Listen anytime you want to focus, relax, sleep, nap, or meditate. We are here 24/7! Please also subscribe to our channel.

Subscribe for free to our youtube channel here: https://bit.ly/3oQxrVt

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (20th March 2021), Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), Bluegreen (25th March 2021), DeDukshyn (20th March 2021), EFO (20th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), justntime2learn (24th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Trisher (20th March 2021), Wind (22nd March 2021)

31. Link to Post #196
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

My advice is please take care after listening.Please take a few moments to "recover".

**WARNING** SECRET MONK SOUNDS FOR BRAIN & BODY POWER : RETUNES YOUR BRAIN FAST !
    (1:00:40 hrs.)
    "Take your meditation to the next level with 100% original certified Rudraksh Mala 108 beads.
    Considered to be a gift of Shiva, Rudraksh Mala has amazing physical and spiritual benefits.
    Each Dhyaan-mala is personally energized by DhyaanGuru.

https://dhyaanguru.com/product/dhyaan...​

Even science has proved that monks have a very powerful way to activate their brain which gives them a complete mind-body healing.
    Monks use certain sounds to activate & heal their minds from damage caused by physical and psychological stress. these sounds are very powerful to connect the conscious with the sub-conscious mind. once connected, it bring amazing healing of mind, brain and body.
    Listening to these sounds for atleast 20 minutes daily brings great benefits for those seeking recovery from mind/brain damage.
    Combined with binaural beats, these brain healing sounds take the mind to the next level of connection with the higher conscious.
    Must try if you suffer from brain fog, stress, anxiety, depression, sleep problems, migraine, memory issues, lack of focus and many more psychological and physical issues.

WARNING : These sounds can take the listener to a state of Trance which can affect motor functionality. For safety, do not listen to the sounds while driving or operating heavy machinery."
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (20th March 2021), Bill Ryan (20th March 2021), DeDukshyn (20th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), justntime2learn (20th March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Trisher (20th March 2021), Wind (22nd March 2021), Zirconian (20th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #197
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hello guys, new music and animation kind of meditative ancestors style...very good to meditate and astral projection. Hope u guys like.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Anka (23rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), Bluegreen (21st March 2021), EFO (21st March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), justntime2learn (21st March 2021), O Donna (21st March 2021), Wind (22nd March 2021), Zirconian (27th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Man Of No Ego - Web Of Life (432hz album)
    (46:15 min.)

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (27th March 2021), atmagaia (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), Harmony (27th March 2021), justntime2learn (27th March 2021), O Donna (28th March 2021), Zirconian (27th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #199
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I included it once as the one minute intro clip to one of my videos, many years ago. The next day, I had an email from a woman who told me that her young, non-verbal autistic son would NOT stop listening to it, and it was giving him enormous joy. She was desperate to know what this astonishing mantra was. I was able to send her the whole audio track, and she was profoundly grateful

It is truly deeply incredible!
    I listen to it for a week, early in the morning, a few times at noon, and in the evening and even at night, I leave it on the loop and I always fall asleep very deeply and motionless, because I am currently tied up to a circumstance that gives me a lot of time, in fact almost all the time in the world, to just listen to this song.
    The resonance of the voice is incredibly harmonious and strong, but most of all it is melodious and very tender, as if the voice sings compassion, love and almost materialized elevation.

I tried to add, listening to this song, my good intention, an important gram of goodwill, for this suffering of those children who suffer from autism. Those little feet, those little hands, sweet eyes and big souls with even bigger fields of intelligence and I somehow understood that they need more space around them, not to often enter their energy field, which is enormous. I'll try to pass on the advice, maybe it's useful at least in some cases.

In our country there is a proverb: "An outstretched hand asks for a story"

In 2012 I had to stay in a city for a whole day.
    It was raining heavily and I was stubborn to walk in the urban environment, moving so as not to be cold, after I found all the museums, all the famous parks and the architecture of the buildings and I remembered all the people's eyes, I got tired in the afternoon and found a small catholic church, I entered it, and it was warm, on the left on a high wall rose beautiful decorations, and I sat on a bench, no one in the church, an extremely strong, harmonious and very deep song at a kind of piano started inside the church, I lay on one side on that bench and almost slept for almost an hour until the music ended. That was the strongest song, with the strongest resonance I had heard before and a week ago.

I didn't think that the human voice can emit such pronounced and deep inflections and beautiful resonance, it's like when something is communicated in thoughtful and refined sounds, the sound elements are very helpful, I think in any kind of meditation (I call it mediation).
    Thank you so much for this song !!

Thanks x 2 !!

Oh .. I forgot to say that I like it because it seems to be registered in its natural environment of production, that is, there on the spot, where, with a little attention, even the atmosphere is felt, which in turn really helps differently and enormously more...a lot!
    Thank you, and Zirconian, and Harmony and many for the help!

Anca

Hi Anca,

Wishing you well.

I've had time to listen to his magnificent renditions of these sacred mantras and
    I agree with all that you've stated regarding Hein Braat.

The link Bill has given is the best of Hein Braat's mantras and by best, I mean effective and very powerful, in that the sounds are altering the body towards rejuvenation.

Here's a link to his website:
    https://heinbraat.com

I'm using his mantras, the Babaji mantra and Solfeggio frequencies (amongst other things) to clear and heal myself from the effects of the frequencies emitting from those who have had the vax.

They really do help.

Here is another Hein Braat mantra.

Gayatri Mantra HEIN BRAAT HD

Om Bhur Bhuva Swah

Tat Savitur Varenyam

Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi

Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat

Syllable Translation

Om: Para Brahman

Bhur: The Physical plane

Bhuvah: The Astral plane

Svaha: The Celestial plane

Tat: Ultimate Reality

Savitur: The Source of All

Varenyam: Fit to be worshiped

Bhargo: The Spiritual effulgence

Devasya: Divine Reality

Dhimahi: We meditate

Dhiyo: Intellect

Yo: Which

Nah: Our

Prachodayat: Enlighten

General Translation

We meditate upon the spiritual effulgence of that adorable supreme divine reality

Who is the source of the physical, the astral and the heavenly spheres of existence.

May that supreme divine being enlighten our intellect, so that we may realise the supreme truth.

I would really recommend his mantras, his voice can convey their truth into you energy field and body.

Thanks for the link Bill.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (27th March 2021), atmagaia (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (27th March 2021), EFO (27th March 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), justntime2learn (27th March 2021), O Donna (28th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lord's Prayer (Aramaic)

Song
    Abwoon D'bashmaya
    Artist
    IndiaJiva
    Album
    Sacred Chants for Slow Yoga

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

atmagaia (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd April 2021), EFO (2nd April 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), justntime2learn (2nd April 2021), O Donna (5th April 2021), Wind (4th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast