Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast

Thread: Dive with music into bliss and peacefulness

1. Link to Post #101
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Dive with music into bliss and peacefulness

Tranquility - Binaural Beats - Delta Meditation - Rare Healing Meditation Music
    (4:00:00 hrs.)

"This healing meditation music uses a combination of binaural beats, and many beneficial frequencies to help guide you into a relaxing and healing meditation experience. It uses so many frequencies that I can't list them all here. If you are interested in this information, you can open the audio with a spectrogram. This video uses the following pulse modulation frequencies: 3 Hz, 2 Hz, 1.5 Hz and 1 Hz while using 115 Hz as the carrier frequency. This music induces delta brainwaves. Delta waves are the slowest of all and are defined as having a pulse modulation frequency range between 0-4 Hz. We experience these brainwaves naturally when we are in the deepest of sleep or meditative states. These brainwaves send signals throughout the body to stimulate regeneration, and healthy neuro-chemistry and as a result are vital in the maintenance of health and psychological well-being. "

Very Rare Healing Meditation - Delta, Theta, Alpha Meditation - Binaural Beats - Isochronic Tone
    (2:27:47 hrs.)

"An attempt to simplify for the sake of brevity: Neural entrainment is the theory that our brains have a tendency to synchronize themselves to external stimulation, which could include auditory, visual, tactile or electromagnetic stimuli. The average human brain contains approximately 80+ billion neurons which communicate with each other to form our thoughts, emotions and behavior. When our neurons communicate in mass, it produces a synchronized electrical pulse known as a brainwave. With the use of neural entrainment, our brainwaves can align with this auditory stimuli, and as a result we can stimulate our neurons and brains in ways that could positively affect our psychology and physiology.

We experience five primary brain wave ranges. They are known as Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta and Gamma waves.

— Delta waves are the slowest of all and are defined as having a frequency range between 0-4 Hz. We experience these waves naturally when we are in the deepest of sleep or meditative states. These brainwaves send signals throughout the body to stimulate regeneration, and healthy neuro-chemistry and as a result are vital in the maintenance of health and psychological well-being.

— Theta waves are faster than Delta waves, and range between 4 - 8 Hz. We experience these waves when sleeping or during deep meditation. These waves are the "twilight" state normally experienced between waking and falling asleep. They are commonly experienced in the NREM sleep stage. They are beneficial for meditation, learning, memory, sub-conscious organization, intuitive thinking and trance states. It induces a feeling of a "dream like" state. These waves are important for memory consolidation, the maintenance of health and psychological well-being. When used properly, Theta waves can offer a sense of interface with parts of the mind which are responsible for subconscious reprogramming. The ideation that takes place during this state by-passes natural brain filters. Individuals may experience a flow state when their brains are producing or synchronized to these waves.

— Alpha waves are faster than Theta waves, and range between 8 - 12 Hz. We experience these brainwaves in meditative states or wakefulness. These brainwaves promote a presence of mind, clarity, creativity, and stress reduction. It is a resting state for the brain and aids mental coordination, the learning process, and more. Many report this as an especially comfortable state of mind."

I'm not a Tai Chi practitioner,but I like to move in the ways of feeling the energy produced by musical frequencies.

Tai Chi And Yoga Music - Music From Asia - Tàijí - T'ai Chi Music - Relaxing Meditation Music
    (4:00:00 hrs.)

"Tai chi is an ancient Chinese tradition that, today, is practiced as a graceful form of exercise. It involves a series of movements performed in a slow, focused manner and accompanied by deep breathing. Tai chi is a self-paced system of gentle physical exercise and stretching. Each posture flows into the next. Tai chi is different from yoga, another type of meditative movement.

Tai chi is low impact and puts minimal stress on muscles and joints, making it generally safe for all ages and fitness levels. In fact, because tai chi is a low-impact exercise, it may be especially suitable if you're an older adult who otherwise may not exercise. You may also find tai chi appealing because it's inexpensive and requires no special equipment. You can do tai chi anywhere, including indoors or outside. You can practice it alone or in a group class.

The benefits of tai chi may include:
    — Decreased stress, anxiety and depression
    — Improved mood
    — Increased energy and stamina
    — Improved flexibility, balance and agility
    — Improved aerobic capacity
    — Improved muscle strength and definition

Evidence also indicates that tai chi may also help:
    — Enhance quality of sleep
    — Enhance the immune system
    — Help lower blood pressure
    — Improve joint pain
    — Improve symptoms of congestive heart failure
    — Improve overall well-being
    — Reduce risk of falls in older adults"
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (12th December 2020), Bill Ryan (12th December 2020), Bluegreen (14th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (12th December 2020), justntime2learn (12th December 2020), O Donna (13th December 2020), Wind (13th December 2020), Zirconian (13th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Space Ambient Mix 33 - Frozen Dreams by The Intangible
    (1:35 20 hrs.)

"Hi, I'm JediMaster (Jerry Gidelski) and I am a music producer and sound engineer from Poland, Wroclove. I have been professionally exploring and developing my electronic music skills & knowledge since the year 2009, but music has been a very important element of my life since the very childhood. I have graduated from a Music School achieving the 1st and 2nd degrees according to the Yamaha Program (in 2004), as well a Music Production Course at Wroclaw’s School of Music Production in my hometown (in 2015). My most recent meaningful accomplishment was graduating from the Wroclaw’s School of Modern Music, achieving an official degree and becoming a Sound Engineer (in 2018). Even though I myself produce Psychedelic Trance, the main genres I share on YouTube are Ambient & Space Ambient. Having that said, I am running an active YouTube channel where one can find loads & loads of incredible music released by artists from all around the Globe. All music on my channel is available to listen for free.

1. 00:00 Chiaroscure
    2. 06:10 A Chance Encounter with Rama Kandra
    3. 12:03 Continuum
    4. 16:30 Crossroads
    5. 21:03 Encyclopedia of Frozen Dreams
    6. 26:25 Atom by Atom
    7. 29:42 Evolution
    8. 35:44 Interdimensional Amity
    9. 44:42 Riddles in Binary
    10. 48:34 Salvation in The Stars
    11. 55:03 Heaven
    12. 1:01:05 Anima
    13. 1:05:42 Metacortex
    14. 1:10:10 Shrines to Wakan Tanka
    15. 1:20:41 Strange Sensations
    16. 1:24:30 Through The Looking Glass
    17. 1:29:05 Transcendence"
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (12th December 2020), Bill Ryan (12th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Franny (17th December 2020), Harmony (15th December 2020), justntime2learn (12th December 2020), O Donna (13th December 2020), Peace in Oz (14th December 2020), Wind (13th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

2020 and this music is still amazing with tremendous effect. Few songs can give so much with so little, there is no need for video clips to ascend to other worlds, for the love of writing and reading this music sets the stage for so many words to flow.

Ivan Torrent - Skyborn(3:58)

Tony Anderson - Oyarsa (ft. Timbre)(7:10)

And all this to be just human.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2020), Bluegreen (13th December 2020), EFO (13th December 2020), Eva2 (13th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Franny (17th December 2020), Harmony (15th December 2020), justntime2learn (12th December 2020), O Donna (13th December 2020), Peace in Oz (14th December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020), Wind (13th December 2020), Zirconian (13th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,776 times in 2,557 posts

This magical instrument is called Theremin: it is a quantum instrument that is played only with the energy of the hands, an instrument that forms a magnetic field and is played without being touched.
    Only three countries around the world have music schools learning to play Themin: Russia, Japan and Ireland. The Theremin was invented by Leon Theremin, a Russian who introduced him in 1920 to Lenin, who was impressed by his sound.

Last edited by Eva2; 12th December 2020 at 21:33.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Anka (12th December 2020), Bill Ryan (12th December 2020), Bluegreen (13th December 2020), catzone (16th December 2020), EFO (13th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Franny (17th December 2020), Harmony (15th December 2020), Hym (13th December 2020), justntime2learn (12th December 2020), O Donna (13th December 2020), Peace in Oz (13th December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020), Wind (13th December 2020), Zirconian (13th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,890 times in 325 posts

Just found this.

This song to the Hurrian goddess Nikkal, is the oldest piece of music for which we have both the words and the accompanying musical notes. The work was written on clay tablets around 3500 years ago, and was discovered by archaeologists in the 1950’s in the ruins of the ancient city of Ugarit.

The tablets, which are written in the Hurrian language using Sumerian cuneiform script, have been studied for years by a number of eminent scholars, and several theories have been advanced as to how the music should be interpreted. In my opinion, the most thorough and convincing interpretation (and by far the most musical), is that offered by archaeomusicologist, Dr. Richard J. Dumbrill, and that is the one which you hear in this video.

The long-necked lute you see me playing is a cross between the Turkish baglama and the Persian setar. I made this instrument myself as an experiment. It has four strings but the bass notes are a double course. It is tuned F-C-F. Lutes of this type have been played since the most ancient times throughout Mesopotamia and Anatolia.

The pipes you hear are replicas of the 5000 year old silver pipes discovered in the Sumerian city of Ur in the 1920’s. These are reed instruments but since I cannot play wind instruments and sing at the same time, I sampled the pipes and I am playing them by means of a pedal keyboard, similar to the kind of pedalboard used by organists. My left foot controls the lower register pipe, and my right foot the higher register. Players of these instruments used the technique known as “circular breathing”, which is still used today for wind instruments like the Armenian duduk, and the Australian didgeridoo. This song was performed live, in a single pass. Nothing was added or overdubbed.

The text of the song is not well understood because the Hurrian language has not been thoroughly studied and the original tablet has bits missing. The goddess Nikkal, like most lunar deities, was associated with fertility and childbirth. Here is a very rough idea of what experts believe is being sung by the singer. I have tried to make this poetic rather than literal.

I have made offerings to the goddess
    That she will open her heart in love,
    And that my sins will be forgiven.
    May my jars of sweet sesame oil please her,
    That she may look kindly upon us,
    And make us fruitful.

Like the sprouting fields of grain,
    May women bring forth with their husbands
    And may those who are yet virgins
    One day be blessed with children.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (14th December 2020), Bill Ryan (13th December 2020), Bluegreen (18th December 2020), EFO (14th December 2020), Eva2 (14th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Franny (17th December 2020), Harmony (15th December 2020), Hym (13th December 2020), justntime2learn (14th December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (14th December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020), Wind (14th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can just fall into this mantra,

For this time.

Ajai Alai | Mantra for Being In Your Power and to Develop Radiant Body
    Get MP3 of this Mantra : https://gum.co/EdAYn

This Mantra is so rhythmic and poetic that even if you would like to sing along and hum along with this. Its a mantra of Power, real inner power. Real inner strength and Will power This mantra is known to dissolve anger and lifts one up out of depression. This beautiful mantra is written in Gurmukhi by Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji and is part of Jaap Sahib.

\\ THE MANTRA & MEANING \\

Ajai Alai - Invincible, Indestructible.
    Abhai Abai - Fearless, Unchanging.
    Abhoo Ajoo - Unformed, Unborn.
    Anaas Akaas - Imperishable, Etheric
    Aganj Abhanj - Unbreakable, Impenetrable.
    Alakh Abhakh - Unseen, Unaffected.
    Akaal Dy-aal - Undying, Merciful
    Alaykh Abhaykh - Indescribable, Uncostumed.
    Anaam Akaam - Nameless, Desireless.
    Agaah Ataah - Unfathomable, Incorruptible.
    Anaathae Pramaathae - Unmastered, Destroyer.
    Ajonee Amonee - Beyond birth, Beyond silence.
    Na Raagay Na Rangay - Beyond love, Beyond color.
    Na Roopay Na Raykhay - Beyond form, Beyond shape.
    Akarmang Abharmang - Beyond karma, Beyond doubt.
    Aganjae Alaykhae - Unconquerable, Indescribable.

From Spirit Voyage :
    Chanting this mantra shifts your own vibration by bringing you into alignment with the qualities of the Divine and activating them to turn on inside of you.
    ... a powerful mantra that can build your Radiant Body, activate your higher chakras, bring you out of depression and anger, and dissolve challenges in front of you

Understand ~ Meditate ~ Chant ~ Sing Along this beautiful Mantra

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (14th December 2020), Bill Ryan (13th December 2020), EFO (14th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Franny (17th December 2020), Harmony (15th December 2020), Hym (13th December 2020), justntime2learn (14th December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020), Wind (14th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

Didgeridoo live Healing Ceremony with Shaman Drum & Djembe - Crown Chakra Meditation
    Best to listen with headphones to feel the vibration of the instrument.

The didgeridoo is a wind instrument, played with continuously vibrating lips to produce a continuous drone while using a special breathing technique called circular breathing. The didgeridoo was developed by Aboriginal peoples of northern Australia at least 1,500 years ago.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2020), EFO (14th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Franny (17th December 2020), Harmony (15th December 2020), Hym (15th December 2020), justntime2learn (15th December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020), Wind (15th December 2020), Zirconian (17th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Dreamstate Logic - A Place Outside Of Time (Space Ambient Music Video) [Full Album]
    (1:06:58 hrs.)

"reamstate Logic - A Place Outside Of Time, Released November 13 2020
    Drawing influences from the entire spectrum of electronic music genres, Dreamstate Logic manifests in the form of a constantly evolving futuristic downtempo/ambient/electronic soundscape containing the energy of all the thoughts, emotions, and experiences of his own personal journey through inner and outer space.
    1 Dreamstate Logic - Between Dimensions 0:00
    2 Dreamstate Logic - Moment Of Eternity 9:21
    3 Dreamstate Logic - Distant Memories 19:16
    4 Dreamstate Logic - Lost In Subspace 28:32
    5 Dreamstate Logic - Infinite Awareness 37:53
    6 Dreamstate Logic - Dreamtime Dilation 48:35
    7 Dreamstate Logic - A Place Outside Of Time 57:18"

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2020), Bluegreen (18th December 2020), catzone (16th December 2020), Eva2 (15th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Franny (17th December 2020), Harmony (16th December 2020), justntime2learn (15th December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020), Wind (15th December 2020), Zirconian (17th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Last edited by justntime2learn; 17th December 2020 at 20:15.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Bluegreen (18th December 2020), EFO (16th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020), Zirconian (20th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Vivid Dream Sleep Music 7 Hours Of ( EUPHORIA PARADISE! ) Deepest Delta Sleep & Theta Binaural Beats
    (7:00:00 hrs.)

Connect To Your Ascended Masters ꩜ 3333Hz 333Hz 33Hz 3Hz Super Consciousness 432Hz Divine Meditation
    (3:32:52 hrs.)

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (17th December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Bluegreen (24th April 2021), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Franny (17th December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020), justntime2learn (17th December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Trisher (17th December 2020), Wind (17th December 2020), Zirconian (17th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

41 HZ- CLEANSE INFECTIONS, VIRUS, BACTERIA, FUNGAL- DISSOLVE TOXINS & ELECTROMAGNETIC RADATIONS➤ Theta Binaural Beats #GVS707 by Binaural Beats Meditation (Good Vibes)

🌐 Visit our website : http://bit.ly/2AFb1iC

{ALWAYS PLAY THIS MUSIC IN LOW VOLUME BECAUSE OF FREQUENCIES USED IN THIS MUSIC}

(Note: To experience the best sound, Use a pair of headphones. Listen to this music in a quiet place for at least 20 minutes daily "If Possible". If you are a beginner then don't try to fit too much at once)

741 Hz
    Intent: solving problems, expressions/solutions
    It cleans the cell (“Solve polluti“) from the toxins. Frequent use of 741 Hz leads to a healthier, simpler life, and also to changes in diet towards foods which are not poisoned by various kinds of toxins. Tone ‘Sol’ cleans the cell from different kinds of electromagnetic radiations. Another application of this sound frequency is solving problems of any nature. The fifth frequency of the Solfeggio scale will also lead you into the power of self-expression, which results in a pure and stable life.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (17th December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), EFO (18th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020), justntime2learn (17th December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020), Wind (18th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Mares of hope ride through their dreams
    Blinding light awakens sleepin' dawn it seems
    It was all a dream, endless dream
    I will wish upon a star, I believe in you
    And if my will has strayed afar
    I remembered you, will you remember me?
    I the one you sentenced, penance unabsolved
    Answer me, save my will
    Have you forgotten me?
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Bluegreen (18th December 2020), EFO (18th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

GOOD MORNING MUSIC | Boost Positive Energy | 528Hz Wake Up Music - A Beautiful Day - A Magical day
    (2:00:00 hrs.)

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Bluegreen (20th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020), justntime2learn (20th December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020), Wind (20th December 2020), Zirconian (20th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

“Oxytocin is love. Oxytocin is within you.” Paul J. Zak, The Moral Molecule: The Source of Love and Prosperity

Kiphi - Eternal Molecule. ( Original Mix.)8:52

And all this to be just human.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Bluegreen (22nd December 2020), EFO (21st December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), justntime2learn (22nd December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Wind (21st December 2020), Zirconian (21st December 2020)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Beautiful

Cosmic Voices from Bulgaria & Sofia Philharmonic Orchestra - Zaspalo e Chelebiiche

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Bluegreen (22nd December 2020), EFO (21st December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), justntime2learn (22nd December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Wind (21st December 2020)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gaia's magical nature call.

Eivør Pálsdóttir: Tròdlabùndin (Trøllabundin) – 10.08.13

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2020), Anka (21st December 2020), Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Bluegreen (8th January 2021), EFO (21st December 2020), Eva2 (24th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (21st December 2020), Jambo (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (22nd December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), Wind (21st December 2020)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Bluegreen (22nd December 2020), EFO (22nd December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (24th December 2020), O Donna (23rd December 2020)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

THẦN CHÚ TỐI CAO | Mật Tông | Kim Cương Thừa - Usnisa Vijaya Dharani - Tinna Tình
    (18:24 min.)

Fungus - Revealing The Depth (Ambient) [Full Album]
    (56:20 min.)
    "Fungus - Revealing The Depth. Released January 8, 2014. Space Baby Records - SBCDDIGITAL09. Open your mind and immerse yourself in the world of enveloping sound! The tides of waves of energy and new experiences in paint sounding in you, and the memory of spiritual embrace not leave you already. From the beginning, you will feel the depth of which will delay you, but after all it's your depth, it fascinates you, it says you she leads you on the path of consciousness.

"The depth of the soul," they twist splash and exit splash…
    «Revealing The Depth» Everyone enjoy the flight and peace of mind!"

Dance of the Moon ~ Ecstatic Dance with Sophie Sôfrēē, Mana Mei & Layla El Khadri
    (43:45 min.)
    "

One of my dream seeds in this new cycle is to merge my dance mixes with my Art ~ as a medium to inspire people to awaken their bodies, their wild selves, their life force, connection to nature, shadows, joy, vitality, their hearts. All of it.

It is only when we allow our soul to be heard, that we can truly evolve in this lifetime.

And so I offer this 40+ minute Ecstatic Dance journey to you... An invitation to feel your body, and listen to your dreams and visions of this new earth that is so ready for a radical upgrade.

May you come again and again to this place to dance ~ a river and waterfall I often come to cleanse my soul. Click subscribe for the dances to come.

Gratitude for the collaboration with @ajeetmusic whose new lunar EP “Dance of the Moon” inspired this art into form! To the incredible @manameilin & @laylaelkhadri for always dancing your YES. To the amazing IDNMind / Mario Gonzalez @idnmind for supporting this somewhat crazy vision behind the camera.

May you dance under the moon and let's shake this collective dream awake!

Love,
    Sophie Sôfrēē"

Om Shreem Hreem - Indiajiva
    (1:03:30 hrs.)

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (23rd December 2020), O Donna (24th December 2020), Trisher (16th January 2021), Wind (24th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,329 times in 5,719 posts

I am music lifting and diving
    I am beauty
    high in being
    deeply Alive.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), EFO (24th December 2020), Eva2 (24th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (24th December 2020), Wind (24th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,949 times in 32,819 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Gaia's magical nature call.

Eivør Pálsdóttir: Tròdlabùndin (Trøllabundin) – 10.08.13
    7 million views, and a whole bunch of extremely wonderful YouTube comments.

One read, "This made me postpone my suicide."

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2020), Delight (25th December 2020), EFO (26th December 2020), ErtheVessel (24th December 2020), Forest Denizen (24th December 2020), Harmony (24th December 2020), justntime2learn (24th December 2020), kudzy (24th December 2020), O Donna (24th December 2020), Wind (26th December 2020), Yoda (24th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast