+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast

Thread: Food shortages are unavoidable now.

1. Link to Post #61
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Default Re: Food shortages are unavoidable now.

In concert with Bill's thread here, this recent article from the Activist Post lends some more unwelcome weight to this thread's premise:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (10th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Hym (6th December 2020), justntime2learn (9th October 2020), Sadieblue (9th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

I haven't seen much in the way of food price increases (I work in a supermarket) but that's not to say that increases aren't on the way. Seeing as there is a lot of competition from the really cheap chains like Lidl and Aldi, they're going to fight to keep their existing customers. I've seen a few organic lines discontinued and a lot more cheap-as-chips budget brands arriving.

The Loo Roll Apocalypse seems to be ramping up again though; some stores are restricting numbers of items that people can buy.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Alan (9th October 2020), Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (10th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Hym (6th December 2020), justntime2learn (9th October 2020), Sadieblue (9th October 2020), TargeT (9th October 2020), Tintin (9th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    I haven't seen much in the way of food price increases (I work in a supermarket) but that's not to say that increases aren't on the way. Seeing as there is a lot of competition from the really cheap chains like Lidl and Aldi, they're going to fight to keep their existing customers. I've seen a few organic lines discontinued and a lot more cheap-as-chips budget brands arriving.

The Loo Roll Apocalypse seems to be ramping up again though; some stores are restricting numbers of items that people can buy.
    ahhh British colloquialisms.... (cheap-as-chips means it's cheap, like a bag of potato chips, or "crisps" and maybe with a "bad for you" connotation?)

Food shortages will not come unless something huge happens like the 3 gorges damn bursting in china or some other HUGE global event.

Price changes very well maybe the "food shortages"we fear... Argentina had an economic problem, nothing else (plenty of supplies, but the currency collapsed); something like that situation happening is more likely than a physical shortage... even the corona shut down hasn't really effected that.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Brigantia (10th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (10th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Hym (6th December 2020), justntime2learn (9th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)

Wow, Hikerchick. Is that loo roll deal actually happening.for real, again? I haven't seen it happening so much down 'sarf' - I thought we'd gone past that, on the pyramid of needs. Clearly I could be, and probably am, wrong there. Without meaning to be terribly crude, a (damp) flannel regularly washed through would probably serve the same purpose, wouldn't it?

Still....
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Brigantia (10th October 2020), Constance (9th October 2020), Elainie (9th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Hym (6th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Wow, Hikerchick. Is that loo roll deal actually happening.for real, again? I haven't seen it happening so much down 'sarf' - I thought we'd gone past that, on the pyramid of needs. Clearly I could be, and probably am, wrong there. Without meaning to be terribly crude, a (damp) flannel regularly washed through would probably serve the same purpose, wouldn't it?

Still....
    Yes, it is round our way (East Mids, though we do have our fair share of knuckleheads here) though not yet as bad as before. There are no restrictions where I work but I noticed in Waitrose the other day that they have a maximum of 3 of tea and coffee, maybe other things as well. You're quite right about the flannel!

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    ahhh British colloquialisms.... (cheap-as-chips means it's cheap, like a bag of potato chips, or "crisps" and maybe with a "bad for you" connotation?)
    Oh TargeT, if ever you come over to our side of the Pond, please be aware that you'll get French fries if you ask for chips! You're right about the phrase, chips (fries) were always considered food for the poor as they cost so little.

(Edit... I forgot to mention, I was in Norfolk recently and people there told us that last March there was no panic buying there, but I do find them in Norfolk to be generally very sensible people.)
    Last edited by Brigantia; 10th October 2020 at 09:59.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Harmony (10th October 2020), Hym (6th December 2020), justntime2learn (11th October 2020), Peace in Oz (6th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,563 times in 32,726 posts

From Michael Snyder at The Economic Collapse Blog, yesterday:
    The Economic Collapse Hits Home: FEEDING AMERICA Says 1 Out Of 4 U.S. Children Could Suffer From Hunger By The End Of 2020

There are approximately 74 million children in the United States, and right now millions upon millions of them do not have enough to eat. The economic collapse that has started in 2020 has been brutal for most of the nation, but it has hit children particularly hard.

If their parents lose their jobs, there is nothing that they can do except hope that government handouts and the kindness of others will be enough. Unfortunately, way too often they are not enough, and at this point Feeding America is projecting that one out of every four children in America could suffer from hunger by the end of this calendar year
    By the end of this year, more than 50 million people could experience food insecurity, according to Feeding America, the country’s largest hunger-relief organization. That’s one in six Americans and one in four children—nearly a 50 percent increase from 2019. A Northwestern University study in June found that food needs had doubled nationally, and tripled for households with children. The pandemic has laid bare how many people are one paycheck or medical bill away from hunger.
    Prior to the pandemic, more than 20 million children were at least getting free or reduced price lunches at school. When lockdowns force the closing of schools, that just makes the hunger crisis even worse
    “There are 22 million children who even before this pandemic relied upon free and reduced lunch,” said Claire Babineaux-Fontenot, the CEO of Feeding America. “When you hear that schools are closed, not only does that mean that there are challenges for children with an education, but it also means lost meals.”
    The good news is that the U.S. has a vast network of food banks all over the country, and they have been able to help more people than ever this year.

According to Feeding America, their food banks have “seen a 60 percent increase in demand” compared to last year.

But the bad news is that there simply is not going to be enough food if demand continues to soar in the months ahead. In Alabama, demand at one food pantry has risen 20 percent just since last month…
    In central Alabama, demand at the Grace Klein food pantry is up 20% since last month. “It could be the rumours of civil unrest or the rise in Covid cases driving demand, but people are living off this food,” said director Jenny Waltman. The pantry is currently serving about 12,000 people each week, compared with 2,500 a week before the pandemic. The 200 volunteers and staff are exhausted, said Waltman.
    At one of Chicago’s most important food pantries, the amount of food given out is up 237 percent compared to last year, and the CEO of that facility says that the new lockdowns are causing demand to start to surge once again
    In Chicago, the Lakeview pantry has provided groceries for 237% more people so far this year compared to 2019, with demand “ramping up again” after leveling off slightly over the summer, according to CEO Kellie O’Connell. “The pandemic has brought to light how normal wasn’t working for so many people, especially black and brown communities.”
    And in California, the head of the Tulare County food bank says that “a food cliff is looming” because demand is becoming so intense…
    In rural California, s at least one food bank braced for a “food cliff” that could leave it unable to serve clients heading into the new year.
    “The food cliff is looming,” said Nicole Celaya, executive director of Tulare County FoodLink. “The food system hasn’t done a very good job of meeting the increased need. As COVID numbers continue to rise, it’s going to get worse.”
    All over America people have been sleeping in their vehicles and waiting for hours just to get handouts from their local food banks.

If economic conditions continue to get even worse, many food banks will soon not have any hope of meeting the crushing demand.

Unfortunately, the truth is that economic conditions are getting worse with each passing day. This new wave of lockdowns is causing more businesses to fail and forcing more layoffs, and that is going to mean that a whole lot more people will soon fall into poverty.

I don’t know why the politicians would want to institute more lockdowns after the immense damage that the first wave of lockdowns created. Hundreds of thousands of businesses closed down for an extended period of time, and a significant percentage of them have never reopened
    Other data from the University of California Santa Cruz shows the number of closures could be even higher, with more than 316,000 businesses closed between February and September, which puts the number of daily closures at 1,500 a day.
    Meanwhile, the New York Post recently reported that Harvard-run database TrackTheRecovery.org showed 27.8% of small businesses in New York haven’t reopened their doors since January. In New Jersey, 31.2% remain closed. The national average, according to the database, is 29.8%.
    Instead of heading for some sort of a “recovery”, now we are heading into a “dark winter” in which countless more businesses will be shuttered.

It is hard to imagine that the lines at the food banks could get even longer, but that appears to be exactly what we could be facing.

In fact, one recent survey found that over half of all U.S. households with children are “not very confident” that they will be able to buy the food that they need in the weeks ahead…
    Looking ahead to the next four weeks, 56% of households with children nationwide are “not very confident” they will be able to afford needed food. Nine percent said they are “not at all confident.”
    In Pennsylvania, 52% of households are “not very confident”; in New Jersey, the number is 55%.
    This is what an economic collapse looks like, and what we have experienced so far is just the beginning.

We are entering a time when there is going to be such widespread economic despair, and we are all going to have to take care of one another if we hope to make it through this storm.

Decades of incredibly foolish decisions are catching up with our nation, and most Americans are completely and utterly unprepared for the very painful times which have now commenced.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), Hym (6th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd December 2020), kudzy (4th December 2020), Lunesoleil (3rd December 2020), onawah (3rd December 2020), palehorse (7th December 2020), Peace in Oz (6th December 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020), Yoda (4th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

I was reading this morning that LA is in a complete shut down. My first thought was how in the world will people feed their children. So many Americans live from check to check. Then I thought of what my friends in Venezuela described. No food available, eating animals from the zoo, dogs disappearing off the street. This is coming to America and it is frightening. So many people think it cannot happen here and they are not prepared. I fear it is going to be very bad.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), Eva2 (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), Hym (6th December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), palehorse (7th December 2020), Peace in Oz (6th December 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (8th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    I was reading this morning that LA is in a complete shut down.
    Yes, here, published today:
    LA residents are ordered to stay in their homes: Mayor Garcetti tells 4 million citizens to remain indoors, restricts travel, closes non-essential businesses and says it's 'time to cancel everything' as hospitalizations and cases surge

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd December 2020), Constance (6th December 2020), DeeMetrios (4th December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), Hym (6th December 2020), justntime2learn (3rd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (3rd December 2020), kudzy (4th December 2020), palehorse (7th December 2020), Peace in Oz (6th December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (8th December 2020), Yoda (4th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

From RT, today:
    ‘2021 going to be catastrophic,’ UN warned it faces worst crises in its history

Also see, published 22 August 2020:
    The head of the World Food Programme has made a dire forecast about the months to come, slating “catastrophic” humanitarian crises for 2021, in what could be the worst year seen in the better part of a century.

World Food Programme chief David Beasley sounded the alarm at a United Nations General Assembly meeting on Friday, convened to discuss the coronavirus pandemic and worldwide efforts to blunt its impact. He warned that some 270 million people are now “marching toward starvation” and that, in some countries, famine is “around the horizon.”

“2021 is literally going to be catastrophic, based on what we’re seeing at this stage in the game,” Beasley said, adding that “because we’ve spent $19 trillion, that money may not, and will not most likely be available for 2021,” even as economic contractions have already begun.
    We’re now looking literally at 2021 being the worst humanitarian crisis year since the beginning of the United Nations, and we’re going to have to step up.
    While Beasley said the pandemic and government lockdown policies are driving the disturbing trends – stating the “cure could be worse than the disease because of the economic ripple effect” – he noted that “man-made conflict” also had a role to play, naming ongoing wars in Syria, Yemen, and South Sudan.

“We’ve got to end some of these wars. We’ve got to bring these wars to an end, so we can achieve the sustainable development goals that we so desire,” he said, dubbing the conflicts, health crisis and looming famine as “icebergs in front of the Titanic.”
    If we’re strategic and put the funds to these particular icebergs before us, I believe that we can get through 2021, while we work with the vaccines and rebuild the economies.
    In August, the World Food Programme head said the number of people facing malnutrition could spike by 80 percent by the end of the year, warning of a “famine of biblical proportions” as millions risk starvation. UNICEF, meanwhile, predicted in May that, in 118 low and middle-income nations, 1.2 million children under the age of five could die in the following six months, pinning the surge on declining access to medical care “due to lockdowns, curfews and transport disruptions.”

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeeMetrios (6th December 2020), Hym (6th December 2020), onevoice (6th December 2020), palehorse (7th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2020), Sunny (8th December 2020), Yoda (6th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

They induced fear instead of finding solutions in all these years since UN was founded.Now the fear of what they done it can be read on their faces and in continued fearmongering speech.

UN: WHO chief says "no vaccine for poverty" as special session paints grim post-pandemic picture
    (4:03 min.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2020), DeeMetrios (6th December 2020), Harmony (9th May 2021), Hym (6th December 2020), justntime2learn (6th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (6th December 2020), palehorse (7th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (8th May 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (8th December 2020), wondering (6th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

Q. How do the elites get rid of "useless eaters"?
    A. They stop feeding them.

Chaos ensues.

The difference between now and a few generations ago with the great depression and dust bowl was that most people grew their own food. Almost all produce was grown at home and most people led a semi-rural lifestyle even in cities.

Today people cannot even cook...so must order "meal kits" with instructions or rely on packaged or "frozen entrees".

Not all is lost though an upswell of food production is returning to homes and with advances in growing a pretty impressive harvest can be had even in the smallest of apartments. Adding a bit of tech like solar panels and hydroponics a lot can be done. Toronto will be allowing backyard chickens soon ( no roosters) and perhaps we will relax enough so people can have front yard vegetable gardens instead of monstrous and essentially useless "grass".

What I do find alarming is the not-so-subtle push towards vegetarianism and veganism. Especially in "enlightened" communities. That psyop is very disturbing...I am no interested in debating that on any level really I am just calling it as I see it. On the "carnivore" side of the fence insects are being popularized as protein sources...crickets are popular in protein shakes for athletes...worm meal is becoming trendy...and raw milk is still outlawed here.

Abattoirs are closing by the score...because of "covid" and temporary/guest workers are not being allowed in to harvest or plant.

The noose is tightening.

On a high note a new GMO form of cotton is ready now that allows the seeds to be consumed by humans. Generally only ruminants can eat cotton seeds and really only those with multiple stomachs. It is/was toxic to humans....they modified the cotton RNA. What could possinly go wrong.

Many will recall that Rape Seed or Canola was used as engine lubricant until hybridised...now it only needs to be bleached and steamed to remove the stench so we will use it. AS are most vegetable oils, they are rancid even after processing.

As a nation with a VERY tightly regulated supply management system for dairy.I cannot fathom the rapid rise in the price of dairy. Luckily I really only consume butter, ghee and occasionally cheese.

I want a cow.....a mini cow.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), Dorjezigzag (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), Journeyman (9th December 2020), onawah (22nd May 2021), pueblo (8th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (8th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

This was posted by Houman, here, an hour and a half ago — but it absolutely belongs on this thread and maybe the Depopulation thread as well.

The Ice Age Farmer (Christian Westbrook) looks at how there's a confluence of events happening RIGHT NOW which may bring the world to its knees in quite a short time. Food shortages are just a part of that, but a very important one.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th May 2021), gord (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), heretogrow (8th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), lisalu (9th May 2021), Matthew (9th May 2021), onawah (22nd May 2021), Tigger (8th May 2021), TomKat (9th May 2021), Trisher (9th May 2021), Yoda (9th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,168 times in 218 posts

With the deepest respect Bill anyone who lives in a city and is on a limited budget with regards to finding enough money for food will be thoroughly frightened by these posts...

Folks find locals sources (in other words get in touch and be aware of those folk that 'grow' in your area) seek out the independent growers in your city or town that travel daily/weekly and 'appear' at your local market or street corner to provide you with their locally grown produce, be appreciative of their efforts to provide this locally grown food and continue to be nice to them, we are getting to this point but we are not there yet! x

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This was posted by Houman, here, an hour and a half ago — but it absolutely belongs on this thread and maybe the Depopulation thread as well.

The Ice Age Farmer (Christian Westbrook) looks at how there's a confluence of events happening RIGHT NOW which may bring the world to its knees in quite a short time. Food shortages are just a part of that, but a very important one.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EarthGirl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), gord (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), heretogrow (8th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), Jambo (23rd May 2021), Matthew (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th May 2021), Sunny (9th May 2021), Trisher (9th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EarthGirl (here)
    Folks find locals sources (in other words get in touch and be aware of those folk that 'grow' in your area) seek out the independent growers in your city or town that travel daily/weekly and 'appear' at your local market or street corner to provide you with their locally grown produce, be appreciative of their efforts to provide this locally grown food and continue to be nice to them, we are getting to this point but we are not there yet! x
    Yes to all of that, absolutely.

So much of the human race has now become so disconnected from nature that it's a potentially dangerous situation for many — but it's not impossible at all to remedy. Ice Age Farmer's constant refrain is to work at the change from being a consumer to becoming a producer, to start growing your own food... something that may be easier than many may assume, and about which there are dozens of Avalon threads and hundreds of books in the library.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

chrifri (9th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), gord (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), heretogrow (8th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), Jambo (23rd May 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2021), justntime2learn (9th May 2021), palehorse (24th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th May 2021), Sunny (9th May 2021), Trisher (9th May 2021), Yoda (9th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by EarthGirl (here)
    Yes to all of that, absolutely.

So much of the human race has now become so disconnected from nature that it's a potentially dangerous situation for many — but it's not impossible at all to remedy. Ice Age Farmer's constant refrain is to work at the change from being a consumer to becoming a producer, to start growing your own food... something that may be easier than many may assume, and about which there are dozens of Avalon threads and hundreds of books in the library.
    I read once about a man who apparently lived his entire life by eating 3 eggs a day. Regardless whether that is true or not, maintaining a small chicken coup would certainly be helpful in almost any economic situation.

Chickens are very friendly and loved to be held and interacted with. So you can connect with nature, have some pets and eat the eggs. (But I wouldn't eat my chicken pal, we'd become good friends.)

A laying hen can live 5-10 years. I guess it depends upon the breed, etc.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Hym (9th May 2021), Jambo (23rd May 2021), justntime2learn (9th May 2021), leavesoftrees (9th May 2021), lisalu (9th May 2021), Matthew (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd May 2021), Tintin (23rd May 2021), Trisher (9th May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Start in at 17:44 for an excellent 12 minute interview with Christian Westbrook, the Ice Age Farmer, about imminent food shortages — and their cause.

Westbrook is very smart, very articulate, and very well-informed, one of the best voices out there to present the problems of the coming Grand Solar Minimum.

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (22nd May 2021), Alan (22nd May 2021), gini (23rd May 2021), gord (23rd May 2021), Jambo (23rd May 2021), justntime2learn (22nd May 2021), kudzy (23rd May 2021), Matthew (22nd May 2021), meat suit (23rd May 2021), Mike Gorman (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (23rd May 2021), onawah (23rd May 2021), Reinhard (23rd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd May 2021), Tintin (23rd May 2021), Yoda (22nd May 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Patrick Byrne on ToreSays re coming food shortages.
    Article posted here in entirety: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1429794

May 21, 2021
    Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce at:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/mso...-a-week-makes/

"The main focus of my report was on Patrick Byrne’s amazing appearance on the ToreSays podcast Thursday to discuss the state of affairs in the US and the election audits."

"It’s possible that one way these Goons will fight back is by starving us. This farmer’s son posted this disturbing video on TikTok, in which he claims farmers are being forced to destroy their crops; that the Federal Government is telling farmers they will pay them 1.5X the value of their produce to destroy their crops, otherwise, they will no longer subsidize them and they will economically destroy them through taxes. He says, “They are engineering a food shortage. We have 8 months to get our food supply together.” "
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd May 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2021), gini (23rd May 2021), Jambo (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (23rd May 2021), onevoice (22nd May 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,429 times in 1,706 posts

Why would any Govt, official go along with that?

Who is controlling them?

We have to realize that this is beyond anything we want to have to
    acknowledge.

We hear about Reptilian control from people like David Icke that most people
    think is absurd but sooner or later it will become part of our reality.

If govts. are compromised and controlled they should do the right thing and
    reveal to the public what they know ... all of them at once if that is possible,
    or as many as will come forward. They are supposed to represent us the public
    and if they can't do that they should step down.
    Last edited by East Sun; 23rd May 2021 at 12:29.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th May 2021), gord (23rd May 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd May 2021), Sunny (24th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Patrick Byrne on ToreSays re coming food shortages.
    Article posted here in entirety: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1429794

May 21, 2021
    Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce at:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/mso...-a-week-makes/

"The main focus of my report was on Patrick Byrne’s amazing appearance on the ToreSays podcast Thursday to discuss the state of affairs in the US and the election audits."

"It’s possible that one way these Goons will fight back is by starving us. This farmer’s son posted this disturbing video on TikTok, in which he claims farmers are being forced to destroy their crops; that the Federal Government is telling farmers they will pay them 1.5X the value of their produce to destroy their crops, otherwise, they will no longer subsidize them and they will economically destroy them through taxes. He says, “They are engineering a food shortage. We have 8 months to get our food supply together.” "
    They were already supposed to happen last year, at the onset on the Plandemic. If we would comb the forum, I’m sure they have been scheduled multiple times a year since decades, along with the great gigantic one-in-a-lifetime portals and 5D Earth that open multiple times a year for the astrological crowd.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th July 2021), gini (23rd May 2021), onawah (23rd May 2021), wondering (23rd May 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Regardless, if Bill Gates succeeds in buying up more and more farmland, controlling the seeds, and planting GMOS, many will be starved for real, healthy nutrition.
    I don't know who or what can stop that.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th July 2021), Jambo (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (23rd May 2021), wondering (23rd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast