+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Anyone got a rational explanation for this...?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,952 times in 2,389 posts

Default Re: Anyone got a rational explanation for this...?

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Last night passed without incident. Things appear to be back to normal. Fingers Crossed.
    Will return to this thread if they do, and I can log any and all incidents in one place. Thanks all.
    The same thing just happened to me last night. A loud bang/crash that woke three out of four people in the house. It seemed to originate just a few feet from my head, I went next door to the kids room and they were both awake, the agreed they'd heard it and the both pointed through the wall back to my room as to where the sound had come from. There was literally nothing in the room to explain the noise. It sounded like something (heavy) had fallen a few feet onto a wooden table, and there was a more muffled scattering of several smaller objects falling to the next level. (In this location it would be a wooden bedside cabinet and a carpeted floor, there is no shelf above from which an object could have fallen).

Now I tend to be a fairly lucid dreamer and I lay for a few minutes after being startled awake trying to recapture the dream. A rude interruption tends to dissolve the dream memory much quicker than a gentler resurfacing. The only thing I can say for certain is that there was an unusual feeling in the dream that something was out of kilter, something not right. It is often at this point I realise I am definitely dreaming and it can be difficult to stay with the dream, sometimes I succeed, more often not. The sound held no relation to anything happening in the dream. I have zero explanation for it.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Gemma13 (23rd August 2020), Jake (22nd August 2020), MagikZen (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), scotslad (22nd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

Aye. Aye. Weird stuff happening again.

Last night twin daughters home for their birthday - they're 23. We all had a few sherberts last night and all quite lively banter over a family game of "Throw Throw Burrito" - all n all a good night family fun and full party fun time complete with birthday cake, few wines - all good spirits, and then we all retired for the night.

They came down stairs this am and we were sitting at kitchen table when they shared that they were woken by tapping noises in the middle of the night (circa 3am) got up and looked about - but found nothing. Back to bed, light off and the tapping started again they said.

This happened several/many times. Now they're quite sassy and street wise, but they quite shaken (and tipsy ish) and shared they had slept with their bedroom light on all night because of "tapping" noises on the table between their two single beds.

Both had been woken individually and together on different occasions. They were full of questions, but we had no answers. With them being so tech savvy n all, I was surprised they didnt record anything with their phones.

We had a great fun night last night - (house I would have thought had a really good buzz throughout)

(Our bedroom is down stairs. The twins' room upstairs above kitchen - other end of house).

Plot thickens. Any ideas? Suggestions?

Thank you.
    Last edited by scotslad; 22nd August 2020 at 21:11.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Ewan (4th September 2020), Gemma13 (23rd August 2020), happyuk (23rd August 2020), MagikZen (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Scotslad,

You may or may not like my take on this, but it actually sounds like you both got frequency harassed, direct to your neuronetworks.

The CIA, DOD, DARPA, and many more 3 plus or minus letter government agencies, do remote neural broadcasts.
    Since you say you both heard it and the pets sound like they remained undisturbed and sleeping peacefully, it supports this as being a strong likelihood of what happend.

Because of my own unusual situation that involves dream states (and ex - member Corey Goode) I've been doing a lot of research into frequencies, neuronetworks, MKULTRA, MiLab (MiLitary Abductions) and government A.I. technologies.

I'm working on putting together another video on my YouTube channel: Deprogrammer. In the video I'm working on now, I go over the basics of frequencies (hertz) and why they impact the body and the brain and why they are so important to the CIA for mind control purposes. I've also been networking with other TIs (Targeted Individuals) who have had sounds and images broadcast just to them, like people talking or violent images, sent directly to thier brain (auditory networks).

In short, the "CIA" uses thier advanced Artificial Intelligences to frequency broadcast to the auditory networks (V2K) of the brain, so the person will think they hear or see things not 'actually' there. They can target and broadcast to specific people and can broadcast to one person and not the person next to them. These programs also seem to integrate with nano technologies (Nano Domestic Quell) and the US Department of Defense's Sentient World Simulation, which is a whole other topic.

The root point to the broadcasts are for both harassment (touchless torture or similar remote experiments) and mind control. All of this is contained in declassified CIA records and patented frequencies. You may want to watch my YT video "The video Corey Goode, David Wilcock, AND the CIA - Don't Want you to see - 5th INFO FOR THE COURT"

https://youtu.be/uuBIHVcIF0A

While this video has to do with my CG dream situation, it is largely about declassified CIA MKULTRA mind control records that explain how they frequency impact what the CIA calls "sleep-wake" states. "They" are rather obsessed with the idea of having full (mind) control of people and doing it remotely through the use of the advanced A.I. technologies, which can be used to broadcast something like the loud sounds only some of you heard.

So, those are my thought, based on reading your description about what happened to you. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Gemma13 (23rd August 2020), happyuk (23rd August 2020), scotslad (23rd August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3