English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: SHADOWGATE published, Millie Weaver arrested

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    FEDERAL EMPLOYEES' PLAN TO SHUT DOWN THE US
    October 30, 2020
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/fed...-to-shut-down/

"Tore Says’ daily podcast aggregates important news stories, which together with her expert analysis make it one of the few remaining channels on YouTube with vital content.

Tore has a background as a government contractor in the intelligence community with access to the NSA’s dragnet surveillance and AI programs and she’s a featured whistleblower in the ‘ShadowGate’ film series by Millie Weaver.

Tore shares video from another documentary that Millie’s working on about the Sunrise Movement, the Soros-backed radical environmentalist group that inculcates children and tweens into implementing the Green New Deal (aka The Great Reset). Millie believes that the Leftist radicalization and training of the “climate justice” movement has contributed to the rioting that we’ve seen since the summer.

Millie had someone infiltrate the Sunrise Movement and they recorded a Zoom meeting where we see several Federal employees from places like the Department of Labor and the Department of Energy plotting an Election Day coup and “100 Days of Unrest”, with the help of the Democrat Party and intelligence contractors.

Their stated plan is to shut down and take over Washington DC, starting November 4th until inauguration day to force Trump out of the White House. Besides the Millennial bureaucrats seen here, Democrat members of Congress, like AOC and Chuck Schumer have attended these Sunrise Zoom meetings.

Until last week, it was virtually impossible to sack Federal employees but Trump just signed an Executive Order, creating Schedule F for “Fired” in the Excepted Service. Now, the seditious bureaucrats seen in this Zoom meeting, the likes of whom have dogged the Trump administration as much as the Fake News can finally be fired.

Then, Tore shares Glenn Greenwald’s interview on Tucker Carlson, about the former’s resignation from The Intercept, the news organization that he founded in 2013, with the mission of being free of censorship and the vehicle for him to publish the Edward Snowden documents – of which he did very little.

Last week, his CIA propaganda-spouting, Biden-supporting editors censored his story about the Hunter Biden hard drives. He’d finally had enough and tendered his resignation.

Greenwald, who is a committed Leftist told Tucker, “This is the real story of the last 4 years of the Trump administration, which is that, for a long time on the Left, there was a healthy skepticism of the CIA, there was a lot of anti-war activism in the Bush and Cheney years. That has all disappeared and the reason it’s disappeared is because the CIA, from the very first days of the Trump administration, even before he was inaugurated devoted themselves to sabotaging him, because he questioned just a few of their pieties and that can’t be done in Washington. Whoever does that must be destroyed.

“And so, the CIA and the Deep State operatives became heroes of the Liberal Left, the people who support the Democratic Party. They’re now in a full union with the Neocons, the Bush-Cheney operatives, the CIA, Silicon Valley and Wall Street.

“This is the union of power, along with Mainstream Media outlets that are fully behind the Democratic Party, which is likely to at least take over one branch of government – if not all of them in the coming election – and that is a very alarming proposition, because they’re authoritarian, they believe in censorship and they believe in suppression of information that exposes them in any kind of a critical light.”

I never thought I’d see the day that GLENN GREENWALD WAS REDPILLED!

Tore then runs Trump’s Michigan Rally yesterday, interspersing her commentary throughout and wrapping up with international news and more seditious Federales, all delivered with her impassioned and intelligent perspective."

Thanks for sharing that Tore video, onawah.
    Alexandra does a great job with summarizing.

Checking out Tore's Twitter feed ... upcoming ...

https://twitter.com/TweetWordz/statu...83629325680640

For people who are also familiar with @EntheosShines, he's back after a 3 month hiatus ... coming back swinging.

https://twitter.com/TweetWordz/statu...78359774044160

Both Tore and Enthéos have been targeting Brennan in tweets, wonder whats in the works behind the scenes?

https://twitter.com/EntheosShines/st...62898340569088
    Last edited by edina; 2nd November 2020 at 20:28.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), fifi (19th December 2020), norman (2nd November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (2nd November 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2020), Savannah (17th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Shadowgate wasn't what I was expecting from what Millie said 2 months ago she was working on.

She said she was working on exposing Antifa.

Somehow, people stepped in and changed the story, probably by inserting information ( true or false ) about higher up bigger players, to get her attention and get her away from the work that was ongoing about Antifa ?
    Norm, I think this is the expose' video you were thinking of above.

The Sunrise Movement, along with other similar organizations, seem to be coordinating with the Antifa actions.
    It's a networked action.

I posted a link in the Sunrise Movement thread here.

Millie posted a video on her site earlier today, it's not on youtube, yet.
    I think she is going to do what she did last time, and have a live premiere.

https://twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/s...66810125799424
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Franny (16th November 2020), norman (2nd November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (3rd November 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2020), Savannah (17th November 2020), TargeT (2nd November 2020)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

I work with all the mapping software they were talking about in this doc.... haha what an interesting coincidence (they were using unclass map overlays, so this stuff is out there and easy to access, the "good" stuff is classified).

ARCGIS is basically the same as Google Earth (in fact they use the same files to injest data.. .KML etc...).

These tools are used to plan operations by intelligence communities... very interesting to see these Lefties doing exactly what our military industrial complex does......
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Constance (3rd November 2020), edina (3rd November 2020), Franny (16th November 2020), norman (3rd November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (3rd November 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2020), Savannah (17th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Shadowgate team has been a bit busy, seems they've been in Washington DC

https://twitter.com/PFC40Book/status...12257109577728

https://twitter.com/TweetWordz/statu...32274913136641

https://twitter.com/GavinWince/statu...80059394699264

I don't know about anyone else, but it feels to me, like there is an avalanche of evidence building on the issue of election fraud.

A reminder that Millie and Tore talked about this last year. (And Tore described in 2018, what happened this year in our elections. Tore is definitely plugged-in.)

https://twitter.com/TweetWordz/statu...53894556147714
    Last edited by edina; 17th November 2020 at 03:52.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2020), Franny (16th November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (16th November 2020), Sadieblue (17th November 2020), Savannah (17th November 2020), TargeT (16th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For people who would like to take a more positive action toward election reform, this is an idea that Tore came up with on 7 Nov.

https://twitter.com/TweetWordz/statu...20327878766593

Here's a link to the document for you to adapt for yourself.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...xCkOO6Il4/edit

I'm starting to see this idea shared in other outlets including NewsMax and Joe Oltmann's FECUnited.

I love that Tore's letter emphasizes the value of our votes. Too many times our votes have been devalued. And when not devalued, then stolen.

Tore's talks about this idea in this radio show.

Tore, and Entheos have both mentioned a phone call, and in this radio show, Tore again mentions an audio that seems related to the election fraud issue.

Here's a link to another sample letter I've come across last week, too.

https://www.docdroid.com/k1WQzJV/vot...tter-potus-pdf

I apologize that I'm so late sharing this here. I don't think it's too late to send this if you want.
    My printer isn't working right now, so I'll send a handwritten letter. And I'll likely send it, or something like it, to many other officials, in addition to POTUS, President Donald J Trump.

To me this is a non-partisan issue key to the health of our nation. Many of us have seen and known about this problem for a long, long time. We have a window of opportunity to get it addressed!
    Last edited by edina; 17th November 2020 at 05:41.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), Brigantia (17th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), RunningDeer (17th November 2020), Sadieblue (17th November 2020), Savannah (17th November 2020), sunflower (29th November 2020), thepainterdoug (17th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

HAVE RETIRED US GENERALS BEEN CONTRACTED TO WAR AGAINST THE US?
    November 27, 2020
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/hav...he-globalists/

"Tore Maras is back after 10 days in DC with fellow members of the ‘ShadowGate’ posse, Patrick Bergy, Millie Weaver, Gavin Wince, joined by Lt. Scott Bennett, Patrick Byrne and others. I can infer from the photos she’s tweeted and from the things she says in this podcast that they were there to lend their expertise in Interactive Internet Activities (IIA) and specifically, in the Hammer, Scorecard and ShadowNet programs to help the Trump lawyers put together their voter fraud cases.

Tore and Bergy are intelligence whistleblowers with both military and contractor backgrounds who starred in the very important, groundbreaking film, ‘ShadowGate’. The two worked in IIA and used the military psychological warfare weapon created by Bergy called ShadowNet, which merged the capabilities of The Hammer and Scorecard with those of nefarious Internet algorithms and social media to control the public narrative through the Fake News, to rig elections, to organize the BLM riots, among other things.

This ultimate datamining and AI technology was developed using taxpayer funds and it was privatized for the personal gain of former US Government officials, who exploit this information to control politicians and other powerful people, in order to sell out the United States of America.

USAF Lt Gen Thomas McInerney (Ret) first broke the story about The Hammer on March 19th, 2017 on Dr Dave Janda’s Operation Freedom podcast, including the fact that Robert Mueller and James Comey were directly involved with Barack Obama in operating The Hammer as a means to leverage and blackmail their targets. Within moments of that broadcast, FBI agents (and suspected Iranian agents) Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were texting each other about it, as seen in their declassified texts.

TREASONOUS LEADERS OF THIS 4TH GENERATIONAL WAR

This network of retired US Generals and intelligence chiefs with access to ShadowNet includes all of President Obama’s top National Security personnel, including his CIA Director, John Brennan, his Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, his NSA Director, Michael Hayden and his National Security Advisor, General James L Jones.

These men are traitors to the Republic, as the primary administrators of the Fourth Generation warfare currently being waged against the American people, in alliance with the Globalist UK, EU, CCP and the Islamic Republic of Iran.

THE HAMMER –> SCORECARD –> SHADOWNET

From what I can gather, The Hammer is an extremely secret signals intelligence program on a closed encrypted communications network that does not traverse the Internet, using PIN-to-PIN messaging. This was preloaded onto 1,200 Blackberry devices that were distributed among trusted Obama insiders (aka Globalist agents). Each of these devices could access The Hammer Vault, a massive secret database of The Hammer’s illegally-collected data, including corporate and military intellectual property and US Defense secrets, accessible only to Obama team insiders.

CIA/NSA/FBI contractor-turned-whistleblower, Dennis Montgomery, who originally developed The Hammer for John Brennan and James Clapper says that among those who received these Blackberries from the Obama White House was Hunter Biden. Montgomery indicates that the FBI and DOJ have long been aware of Hunter and Joe Biden’s espionage activities, such as the sale of a US military technology manufacturer to the CCP via Hunter’s private equity company, Bohai Harvest.

Scorecard is the name of the application that runs on the Hammer network, that organizes and streamlines an enormous amount data. Tore and Bergy have experience with The Hammer, Scorecard ans ShadowNet. As she explains in this podcast:

“Scorecard was what we used to help us understand communications between these various factions…[Scorecard] allowed us to decrypt communications between factions of mercenaries, like al Qaeda, ISIS, Hamas, you name it…

“Patrick Bergy, he actually created the ShadowNet…[which] was the way of merging those two components and perfecting it by using cyberspace and penetrating our social media, entertainment, the whole nine yards.

“What has been happening to us, as a nation the past four years is a really remedial psyop. Really remedial. They have deployed the ShadowNet and they, themselves – if you go to Army.mil, they tell you that they have deployed the ShadowNet with their own words. They call it ShadowNet.

“They have deployed a weapon that we created, out onto the American People. Now, it’s not only that, it goes before the birth of the ShadowNet in the mid 2000s, early 2000s, because it started a long, long time ago. And this retired Air Force General [McInerney] knows – but he only goes back to the core components.”

As examples of what she says, I would venture to guess that when a post we make about Hunter Biden gets us instantly locked out of our accounts across the major social media platforms or when we see most of President Trump’s tweets flagged with propagandistic disclaimers that are synchronized with the uniform messaging of corrupt politicians and Mainstream Media outlets, we are looking at the coordinating AI capabilities of the ShadowNet in action."
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (29th November 2020), avid (29th November 2020), Bill Ryan (29th November 2020), ClearWater (8th December 2020), edina (29th November 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), greybeard (29th November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (29th November 2020), sunflower (29th November 2020), TargeT (29th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Tore Says - Mon 07 Dec: Tore Interviews Patrick Byrne

Show notes
    Tore sits down with a fellow freedom fighter Patrick Byre in this 55 minute interview from the belly of the beast, Washington D.C. They discuss his long battle against the deep state and how it all got started. First up is the massive election fraud of 2020, then the state of our many legal battles and Byrne's role in them. Next, Arlen Specter's cannibals, Byrne's famous affair, and what happens next. Tore brings out startling details aplenty, from a true Constitutional patriot in the thick of the war.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), edina (9th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), RunningDeer (8th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

onawa has already posted this in the Dark Journalist thread and I think it belongs here too for guests following this thread.

Dark Journalist - Millie Weaver Deep State Psyops: Trump Brennan and The UFO File

SPECIAL GUEST DOCUMENTARY FILMMAKER REPORTER MILLIE WEAVER Dark Journalist X Mystery LiveStream Friday December 18th, 2020 - 8:30PM EST
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), ClearWater (25th December 2020), East Sun (20th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), RunningDeer (19th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Revenge Of The Kraken!

Millennial Millie

You are witnessing an all-or-nothing struggle for the Presidency of the United States. This foreign internal defense sting operation has captured in real time the biggest criminal conspiracy in America history. The winner will control the fate of history for all time - the stakes couldn't be higher.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (25th December 2020), edina (25th December 2020), s7e6e (13th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

PATRICK BERGY : DIGITAL PEARL HARBOR: QUESTIONING THE NARRATIVE

https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d...inal1%281%29:2

also:

Patrick Bergy: Did Byrne, Flynn, Giuliani & Powell Try To Set Up Trump?

I can believe Giuliani and up to a point even Byrne, but Flynn and Powell ?

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/pat...-set-up-trump/

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

gini (9th September 2022), Harmony (13th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Tore Says - Fri 11 Nov: Hornet's Nest - The Serpents - Righteous Indignation - God's Armor - Timing Is All - LookNLearn - Top Layer
    2 hour 33 minutes Posted Nov 11, 2022

SHOW NOTES

Kicking the nest, snake like thinking, blown covers and the benefits of patience. The info war climbs to a new level. With enemies all around, blending and observing brings battle wisdom. Patience before the strike. Careful reptiles know where to run. The manufacturing of the DeSantis dispute. 219-16 even with all the cheating. It was 8 years for our first revolution. Fog, darkness and confusion is their goal. Kelly Ann and Larry sittin' in a tree. What about Terodactyls? Truth resonates with those that can hear. A true force to be reckoned with. Betrayal of saviors often leads to death. When does hope translate into action? Out of order and out of control. Bergy again. Thank you Roger Stone? Casting, acting and influencing. Observing life objectively is not easy. Why in Arizona? Bad things happen when we fall out of line with God. Hear His words, and gain faith from all of this. Be brave, get active and run.

The above LINK starts at 38:12. Dive in there and listen for 15 minutes.

The plot(s) thicken. The players drop their pants ( as Tore likes to call it ) and expose themselves eventually.

Millie Weaver must have been over a target, and maybe not even the one she thought she was over.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th November 2022), Harmony (13th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (13th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8