+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: SHADOWGATE published, Millie Weaver arrested

1. Link to Post #121
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: SHADOWGATE published, Millie Weaver arrested

So that kind of makes you a spook's spook, T.

And that is the dark side of such immense information collecting agencies. The potential to do harm to innocent citizens of the world. As I have warned before, where this is heading is retro-active retribution and criminal charges against people as collated data becomes available that can collect a history of any individual, down to their movements, financial dealings, and ideological and psychological assessments from social media, banking and government agencies, public cameras and a plethora of other sources of data.

Every violation can and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. We will live in a post-crime era akin to Macarthyism, but far, far more dangerous. Sort of like cancel culture on steroids.

And if we stand by and do nothing, we might be subjected to a social credit score system that will be able to bar offenders from enjoying the rights and freedoms of other citizens, like: unrestricted travel; subway and trains; banking; and financial interactions for essentials like food and rent.

It all starts with the collecting of data. Private companies can do what the government cannot, if they can tap that data set. They can sell the information to the highest bidder to do with as they please. If nothing else, the data can be used to blackmail influential people. But of course if the data is available, it will be used to the full extent of its potential - eventually.

Privacy, the thing that has kept the majority of us safe from unwarranted infringement on our civil liberties, is virtually non-existent in today's world. Without the right to privacy we are at the mercy of the mob and their every crazy whim and whimsy. Simply witness the cancel culture coupled with the earlier #metoo movement to see how easy it is for private citizens to have their whole lives up-ended and destroyed by an accusation, without the ability to have their day in court, or even to have their side of the story heard at all.

But that is just the beginning, and my warning will be the end result unless we insist on our right to both privacy and free speech.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 28th August 2020 at 19:03.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

edina (28th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (28th August 2020), Sadieblue (29th August 2020), TargeT (28th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,003 times in 8,165 posts

Here's a bit of feedback response to where Alex Jones left things when he dumped Millie. Patrick Bergy and Bill Binney are in the same chat.

It's a Tore video ( on her 'Tore Says' channel ) made up of bits from other sources.

https://youtu.be/RYhd58ypN_E?t=1672

[ if it doesn't start at 27min 50sec, go there anyway ]

AND . .

in case you get bored before it gets to 55 minutes, make sure you go to that position and listen to the last comments from Patrick and Bill.

This is the original Steel Truth video Tore was replaying a part of:
    https://youtu.be/LiVO67GlXdo?t=1031
    Last edited by norman; 29th August 2020 at 14:09.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th August 2020), Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (30th August 2020), edina (29th August 2020), Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (11th September 2020), Tintin (30th August 2020), Valerie Villars (30th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Psyops Incoming
    8/29/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/psyops-incoming/
    by Alexandria Bruce

"Millie Weaver’s documentary film, ‘ShadowGate’ premiered two weeks ago, detailing Interactive Internet Activities (IIA) and the military psychological warfare weapon, Shadownet, which is used to control the public narrative through the Fake News, to fix elections and to organize the BLM riots among other things.

This ultimate datamining technology was developed using taxpayer funds and is now being used against us by retired generals who have privatized it for their own personal gain through their companies that contract with the intelligence community. This enables government agencies to do things that are illegal, like spying on their own citizens.

Very few people are following-up on the incredible revelations of this film. On the day of the film’s release, Weaver was arrested and held in a county jail for three nights on very spurious charges. Alex Jones responded in a bizarre fashion by ending his working relationship of 8 years with Weaver.

‘ShadowGate’ features two intelligence whistleblowers having both military and contractor backgrounds, Tore Maras and Patrick Bergy. They describe a network of government contractors in the Intelligence Community with access to the NSA’s dragnet surveillance and AI programs and who exploit this information to blackmail and control politicians and other powerful people and to incite the riots that we’ve been seeing.

Bergy says Shadownet was used heavily in the Ukraine Color Revolution by Paul Manafort and that a cottage industry has since sprung up, with multiple companies using this same software and competing with each other for government contracts.

They both allege these Globalist turncoats are the primary administrators of the Fourth Generation warfare being waged against the American people as we speak.

This video compilation was posted by Tore last night, to which she added her own comments, including an interview with Patrick Bergy and NSA whistleblower, Bill Binney on Ann Vandersteel’s show. Bergy predicts that these shadowy players will launch an October Surprise campaign against Trump, where we’ll see previously pro-Trump media pundits turn on him, similar to what we’ve already seen, with the New York Times’ Anonymous OpEd and the full page ads from the retired judges and generals.

He says, “These ‘Fake MAGAs’ that you’ve been following in the media…all are just nothing but contract IIA assets…you’re going to see them, under orders turn on Trump.”

Vandersteel removed this interview from her channel for reasons that are unexplained.

Tore then does an analysis of the paid protests that took place in front of the White House on the final night of the RNC, in which we saw several attendees surrounded and threatened by hostile mobs. Rioters specifically targeted and surrounded Kentucky Senator Rand Paul and screamed at him to “Say her name!” in reference to Breonna Taylor, the young Black woman who was killed by Louisville police last March, spurring deadly protests in that city.

In a Fox News broadcast the following morning, Rand said, “They were shouting threats to us, to kill us, to hurt us…and it’s like you couldn’t reason with this mob – but I’m actually the author of the Breonna Taylor law to end no-knock raids!”

Tore analyzes some more videos and by the end, I have to say, that I was finally able to let go of my simmering rage at my many friends and family members who have been so effectively brainwashed by the Mainstream Media, that they believe that 9/11 was done by 19 hijackers wielding boxcutters, they believe that Trump is a racist and they are deathly afraid of the coronavirus.

She says, “I tell my children, don’t make fun of people that are wearing masks and are terrified, because could you imagine living that terror? There are people that really believe that all of this stuff.”

Tore predicts relentless psyops in the next 60-odd days leading up to the election and that we should brace ourselves."

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (30th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (30th August 2020), edina (30th August 2020), Peter UK (30th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (11th September 2020), Tintin (30th August 2020), Valerie Villars (30th August 2020), Zanshin (14th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,513 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An update about Millie Weaver's announced removal from banned.video, supposedly to happen on Monday, three days ago. She's still there.
    And yes, as of today, the channel is still there.

HOWEVER — Shadowgate, the video, has been removed.

(From banned.video. I wonder if AJ, who always says he loves satire, sees the irony. )

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Delight (30th August 2020), Gwin Ru (30th August 2020), Peter UK (30th August 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (11th September 2020), Tintin (10th September 2020), Valerie Villars (30th August 2020), Yoda (30th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Ah, there is a Part 2.0 on the way:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th September 2020), avid (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (10th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (30th September 2020), ClearWater (11th September 2020), edina (10th September 2020), Gemma13 (10th September 2020), Gwin Ru (10th September 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (11th September 2020), TargeT (14th October 2020), Zanshin (14th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Here's the teaser trailer for ShadowGate 2

Millie is fierce & fearless!!!

(Note Added: There is a ShadowGate 3 in the works, too.)
    Last edited by edina; 29th September 2020 at 20:32.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th September 2020), atman (29th September 2020), Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Brigantia (29th September 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (30th September 2020), ClearWater (30th September 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), TargeT (14th October 2020), Vangelo (2nd October 2020), Zanshin (14th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Millie has announced that ShadowGate 2 will be released this evening.

https://twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/s...38152621035523

As a side note: The connection between Millie and Tore happened through Gavin, Millie's husband.

Gavin had previously sought out and connected with Tore on the science topics of physic and time.

Tore shared with her radio audience a link to an interesting video by Gavin. Gavin himself is quite interesting, much more to him than simply being Millie's husband and producing/editing her videos.

Gavin vetted Tore. Another person who vetted Tore is Palladin of the White Hats Report.
    Palladin has done a couple of interviews with Tore. They were some of the first Tore talks I listened to, the ones between Palladin and Tore.

Additionally, Tore has mentioned in her radio shows how she hand-delivered evidence to AG Sessions and Matt Whittaker. This is why you can see the snippet of an interview Tore did with Matthew Whitaker in ShadowGate1 and in some of Tore's radio shows. They know each other.

I think there are even more "whistleblowers" lined up for ShadowGate 3. (Which will likely be released after the US election.)
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2020), Bluegreen (14th October 2020), Gwin Ru (14th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2020), norman (14th October 2020), Peace in Oz (16th October 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), Tintin (14th October 2020), Zanshin (14th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Millie has announced that ShadowGate 2 will be released this evening.

https://twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/s...38152621035523

As a side note: The connection between Millie and Tore happened through Gavin, Millie's husband.

Gavin had previously sought out and connected with Tore on the science topics of physic and time.

Tore shared with her radio audience a link to an interesting video by Gavin. Gavin himself is quite interesting, much more to him than simply being Millie's husband and producing/editing her videos.

Gavin vetted Tore. Another person who vetted Tore is Palladin of the White Hats Report.
    Palladin has done a couple of interviews with Tore. They were some of the first Tore talks I listened to, the ones between Palladin and Tore.

Additionally, Tore has mentioned in her radio shows how she hand-delivered evidence to AG Sessions and Matt Whittaker. This is why you can see the snippet of an interview Tore did with Matthew Whitaker in ShadowGate1 and in some of Tore's radio shows. They know each other.

I think there are even more "whistleblowers" lined up for ShadowGate 3. (Which will likely be released after the US election.)
    Great news

Actually, that may only be about an hour away for us here in the UK. If I can get a hold of it fairly quickly - and watch it too, of course - I'll ensure it makes its way to the Avalon Library
    Last edited by Tintin; 14th October 2020 at 13:18.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2020), edina (14th October 2020), Gwin Ru (14th October 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Actually, that may only be about an hour away for us here in the UK. If I can get a hold of it - and watch it too, of course - fairly quickly I'll ensure it makes its way to the Avalon Library
    8PM (2000) EST is about 11 hours from this post (it's currently 9am EST(0900))

Just an FYI
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2020), edina (14th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), Tintin (14th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Actually, that may only be about an hour away for us here in the UK. If I can get a hold of it - and watch it too, of course - fairly quickly I'll ensure it makes its way to the Avalon Library
    8PM (2000) EST is about 11 hours from this post (it's currently 9am EST(0900))

Just an FYI
    Ah, okay. I was looking at the timestamp on Millie's tweet (Oct 13th?) hence the calculation? Seems I'm having a bad math day . Thanks.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2020), edina (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (14th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), TargeT (14th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Millie has released the documentary ShadowGate 2 on her website, rather than YouTube

https://www.millennialmillie.com/?wi...=comp-jx9p57yh

I'm not sure how to embed it in the thread. (What I tried didn't work.)

https://www.millennialmillie.com/pos...2-0-full-movie

So, Tintin... happy you can do your thing.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Bluegreen (15th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th October 2020), norman (15th October 2020), Peter UK (2nd November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), TargeT (15th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

hm....... well her website is nowhere near as good of a platform as youtube, why not do both?

I can't get it to play

edit:

nm, got it to load .... they are talking my language early on, haha
    Last edited by TargeT; 15th October 2020 at 00:28.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th October 2020), edina (15th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th October 2020), Peter UK (2nd November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree, I'm watching it right now. If you have Periscope, I think Millie plans to live stream there, like a watch party.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vAxRrkwMYDxl

Edit change to switch out video with Millie's watch party (youtube). ShadowGate Documentary starts about 39:00 minutes in.

Personal news update from Millie, the CPS case has been dismissed.

Adding the YT version of Millie's video from her YT channel.
    Last edited by edina; 17th October 2020 at 19:44.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Billy (15th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th October 2020), Peter UK (3rd November 2020), ramus (3rd November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), TargeT (15th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,003 times in 8,165 posts

Do I need to sign up to use wetransfer, to be able to use it for this video file?

My box account can't handle files this big. I have a download running right now. If it completes ok i want to upload it somewhere where I can share a link.

I've got 700 Mb of it so far. The first one was a huge high res file so I expect I've got a long way to go yet ( with a slow broadband connection ). If my early logged handshake breaks for any reason, it sounds, from TargeT, like it could be days before I get another handshake.

edit:

waw, the file is 2.4 gig and even wetransfer doesn't accepts a file bigger than 2 gig, without paying for a pro account.
    Last edited by norman; 15th October 2020 at 03:01.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Billy (15th October 2020), edina (15th October 2020), Peter UK (3rd November 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

The tactics described in this video can be seen happening RIGHT NOW on reddit with the hunter biden leak...

Here's a pic of him from the laptop files (how long will it last?) and this is what is being scrubbed actively off the webs currently.

This post is talking about how it's getting banned left and right
    https://www.reddit.com/r/LouderWithC...d_to_hell_lol/
    Where are you?

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Billy (15th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th October 2020), edina (15th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th October 2020), norman (15th October 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Do I need to sign up to use wetransfer, to be able to use it for this video file?

My box account can't handle files this big. I have a download running right now. If it completes ok i want to upload it somewhere where I can share a link.

I've got 700 Mb of it so far. The first one was a huge high res file so I expect I've got a long way to go yet ( with a slow broadband connection ). If my early logged handshake breaks for any reason, it sounds, from TargeT, like it could be days before I get another handshake.
    I'm sure Tintin will get this downloaded and re-uploaded into the Avalon Library tomorrow.

I'll probably download it tomorrow, (archive offline).

Other people will likely do the same and upload on bitchute, brighteon, rumble, and some of the blockchain sites.

If you run into problems norm, let me know. We'll figure out a solution.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2020), Billy (15th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th October 2020), Peter UK (3rd November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (15th October 2020), TargeT (15th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Folks, here's how to download Shadowgate 2 from the page on Millie's site. The little download icon is at the bottom right of the screen, when the video is playing.

(It'll be in the library soon... I'll post the link as soon as it's uploaded. )

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th October 2020 at 10:18.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (24th October 2020), edina (15th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), kudzy (15th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th October 2020), Peace in Oz (16th October 2020), Peter UK (3rd November 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), Sadieblue (16th October 2020), TargeT (15th October 2020), Tintin (15th October 2020), Yoda (15th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Here it is:

36. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th October 2020), AuCo (15th October 2020), ClearWater (15th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th October 2020), edina (15th October 2020), Gemma13 (16th October 2020), Gwin Ru (15th October 2020), Hym (15th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th October 2020), norman (15th October 2020), Peace in Oz (16th October 2020), Peter UK (3rd November 2020), ramus (3rd November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (15th October 2020), silverfish (3rd November 2020), sunflower (15th October 2020), TargeT (15th October 2020), Tintin (15th October 2020), Yoda (15th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2020), Gwin Ru (24th October 2020), Peter UK (3rd November 2020), ramus (3rd November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), RunningDeer (24th October 2020), Sadieblue (24th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

FEDERAL EMPLOYEES' PLAN TO SHUT DOWN THE US
    October 30, 2020
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/fed...-to-shut-down/

"Tore Says’ daily podcast aggregates important news stories, which together with her expert analysis make it one of the few remaining channels on YouTube with vital content.

Tore has a background as a government contractor in the intelligence community with access to the NSA’s dragnet surveillance and AI programs and she’s a featured whistleblower in the ‘ShadowGate’ film series by Millie Weaver.

Tore shares video from another documentary that Millie’s working on about the Sunrise Movement, the Soros-backed radical environmentalist group that inculcates children and tweens into implementing the Green New Deal (aka The Great Reset). Millie believes that the Leftist radicalization and training of the “climate justice” movement has contributed to the rioting that we’ve seen since the summer.

Millie had someone infiltrate the Sunrise Movement and they recorded a Zoom meeting where we see several Federal employees from places like the Department of Labor and the Department of Energy plotting an Election Day coup and “100 Days of Unrest”, with the help of the Democrat Party and intelligence contractors.

Their stated plan is to shut down and take over Washington DC, starting November 4th until inauguration day to force Trump out of the White House. Besides the Millennial bureaucrats seen here, Democrat members of Congress, like AOC and Chuck Schumer have attended these Sunrise Zoom meetings.

Until last week, it was virtually impossible to sack Federal employees but Trump just signed an Executive Order, creating Schedule F for “Fired” in the Excepted Service. Now, the seditious bureaucrats seen in this Zoom meeting, the likes of whom have dogged the Trump administration as much as the Fake News can finally be fired.

Then, Tore shares Glenn Greenwald’s interview on Tucker Carlson, about the former’s resignation from The Intercept, the news organization that he founded in 2013, with the mission of being free of censorship and the vehicle for him to publish the Edward Snowden documents – of which he did very little.

Last week, his CIA propaganda-spouting, Biden-supporting editors censored his story about the Hunter Biden hard drives. He’d finally had enough and tendered his resignation.

Greenwald, who is a committed Leftist told Tucker, “This is the real story of the last 4 years of the Trump administration, which is that, for a long time on the Left, there was a healthy skepticism of the CIA, there was a lot of anti-war activism in the Bush and Cheney years. That has all disappeared and the reason it’s disappeared is because the CIA, from the very first days of the Trump administration, even before he was inaugurated devoted themselves to sabotaging him, because he questioned just a few of their pieties and that can’t be done in Washington. Whoever does that must be destroyed.

“And so, the CIA and the Deep State operatives became heroes of the Liberal Left, the people who support the Democratic Party. They’re now in a full union with the Neocons, the Bush-Cheney operatives, the CIA, Silicon Valley and Wall Street.

“This is the union of power, along with Mainstream Media outlets that are fully behind the Democratic Party, which is likely to at least take over one branch of government – if not all of them in the coming election – and that is a very alarming proposition, because they’re authoritarian, they believe in censorship and they believe in suppression of information that exposes them in any kind of a critical light.”

I never thought I’d see the day that GLENN GREENWALD WAS REDPILLED!

Tore then runs Trump’s Michigan Rally yesterday, interspersing her commentary throughout and wrapping up with international news and more seditious Federales, all delivered with her impassioned and intelligent perspective."

Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), edina (2nd November 2020), Elainie (2nd November 2020), ramus (3rd November 2020), RunningDeer (2nd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast