+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted to say something - what's really going on.

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member Lookingforrealtruth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Wanted to say something - what's really going on.

So I just wanted to say something - about like what I've been through and such. What I think I guess.

So, for a while now have been pretty much concluded for sure have implants in my brain; have for instance felt intense pulsing on either side of ears and felt liquid getting released into my head I think slowing me down. Pulsing / buzzing kind of thing I guess. Literally feeling like 'glands' flowing out liquid in my head. It seems people or someone regularly keep tabs on me and I guess heard something they didn't like, somehow made the implant release these 'slow down' chemicals. Near ears and I think in middle of head too.

I like remember notably I once drew a picture of something I guess these people behind the implants forced me to see via these implants hooked up to my brain a long time ago (I've had like imagery burned into my vision kinda like how stare at some light and it lingers I guess, kind of thing, I guess injected imagery into my head), I guess more so when used to not really know whats going on - of like some giant white robot looking thing, like a security camera for a head I guess, I would assume intentionally shove that in my head for manipulative coercive reasons. So like later on drew the picture and then when revisiting it I guess someone behind these implants were checking in and I guess via implants hooked up to the optic nerve (eye) could see what I was seeing and I guess just REALLY laid down the hammer and just felt an EXTREME surge of pulsing on either side of ears and middle of brain area I guess. Really numbing me I think to remember what happened.

So that just for example, though have had that happen a lot.

These implants by the way I think hooked up to various parts of my brain; optic nerve, can see what I see - ears, hear what I hear - spinal cord, paralyze me at will / or also divert control away from my body - very entrenched in the brain I think have been made clear can get an idea as to what I'm thinking it seems.

Which by the way I think use quantum entanglement to function, not to do with stuff like radio -- no, interacting with the implants directly regardless of distance and able to use anywhere. Perhaps minimal energy used to interact with it too, though maybe to use whats already in the body to perhaps power certain functions or so, ie stuff already in the brain, switch off and paralyze spinal cord for example.

I've one time somewhat awoke in the night vision really blurry and VERY tired and think could make out someone standing near my bedroom door, next kinda blacked out and I guess felt my arm go around someones back and could feel skin saying 'I love you', kinda drunkenly - feeling a surge of 'good feelings', then blacked out pretty much from there. So I am pretty sure something are going on.

I've heard literal voice in an elitist 'know it all voice' kinda just mock me I guess saying "CO2 is good for the atmosphere" and then I may have drunkenly replied with 'no' and heard "GOOOOOD!". I've heard "feed me" from probably that same person I guess, just mocking me -- and recently mocked me calling me a baby and forcing some game soundtrack I've associated with being challenging into my head; like recently been thinking about how someone said 'people living on earth' 'supposed to be a challenge' - like wanting people to suffer and stuff so that game soundtrack (super hexagon by the way) just using that as a statement; basically torture the victim and then claim are giving them a 'challenge' -- very hurtful and full of it.

Now I think these people behind these implants, just I think are really full of it and just thinking highly of themselves, play with the victim however want kind of thing. And I think this are going on EVERYWHERE and for a really long time.

Have seen like Karla Turner talk about stuff I think may have been through something related to this, ie the people that injected these implants.

I think these very people a ton of them, have a lot of manipulative gadgets and use them deceptively, and just full of themselves, elitist know it all attitude. Like can easily grow reptilian, human, grey, what ever get their hands on or develop in test tubes, what ever, tech to do a lot with.

Now I wanted to point to something I am concerned with, seem to see a lot of 'spiritual' stuff online all over the place, people saying stuff like 'oh the space brothers' stuff like that -- I don't think so regardless, no matter what anyone look like, just a person, so looks do not matter -- however I think there's something more to this as in just a very big deceptive effort to keep people misled. For example:

(intending to start video at 17:58, can pause at 22:00)
    https://youtu.be/KbySwYM-GAA?t=1078

Now I myself have also heard perhaps via the implants or while drugged up hearing someone wanting me to call them 'master' -- so I think just these people just want blind obedience kind of thing. And with a 'know it all' elitist attitude, kinda just, I don't think to be blind.

Now other things I think have seen throughout the internet, people saying stuff like how people deserve to suffer kind of thing and these friendly aliens told them that kind of thing -- I think people just eat it all up without questioning. Like this idea of intentionally being deceptive to people thinking deserve it to 'teach a lesson' - I don't think so, can just be friends, never gonna be friends if always backstabbing.

I think be deceptive and lie about all this 'spiritual stuff' to intentionally control someones worldview and be able to just do what ever want with them since see you as higher than them kind of thing -- ie deceptively claim are 'spiritually telepathic' communicating with someone, when really are just implants hooked up to the ear to force sound directly into the brain. So, yeah.

Now something else want to quickly say is like I've heard somewhere from I think a David Jacobs interview about him talking about someone he had interviewed I guess from seeing him or so -- I remember hearing him say "a virus will be released into the atmosphere", this was some years before COVID-19, perhaps around 2016-18 or so of that interview talking about things. So, again I think these people just are extremely hateful and just want people to suffer. Regardless, way I've been treated -- perhaps not everyone's exactly the same, however I think are a common, widely held attitude wherever these people are at, then fly in with warp drives to experiment on people and stuff. I think just want people to suffer. Though I think these people may be very hierarchical since some time I think while I was drugged up have felt someone put their hand on me possibly to 'comfort' me and I guess heard some other voice I guess say "your not allowed to do that" I think something like that, I think maybe telling that person to not put their hand on me. So, perhaps showing some hierarchy, treating each other, kind of thing. So. Regardless, have a hateful attitude it seems; not blindly obey, then torture kind of thing.
    Last edited by Lookingforrealtruth; 10th August 2020 at 01:37.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lookingforrealtruth For This Post:

Agape (10th August 2020), Airelle77 (4th January 2021), East Sun (10th August 2020), Elainie (10th August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th August 2020), Jad (10th August 2020), Kryztian (14th August 2020), meeradas (10th August 2020), TomKat (10th August 2020), Tyy1907 (10th August 2020), Valerie Villars (1st September 2020), william r sanford72 (10th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Default Re: Wanted to say something - what's really going on.

Get some strong neodyme magnets (cheap on amazon),
    put them on the body locations where you feel necessary.
    Might help in neutralizing possible nanotech inside the body.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Agape (10th August 2020), Kryztian (14th August 2020), Valerie Villars (1st September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I think how these implants may work, how they're made are probably unaffected by usual magnetism or so. I would assume these implants work differently to usual electronics I think. Like I think the material and mechanisms involved are different - like I've been through an MRI before after recently been through all this control stuff, with the person showing up in my bedroom and me drugged up - like right after that still messed with pretty much, ie I guess still paralyzed and control taken from body when people showed up if I remember correctly.

Pretty sure can easily bind to the brain material and be able to interact like that as well. Probably not easily seen via MRI for example I guess - though maybe would see unusual clumping of biological material wherever these implants are located.

I think I've also been implanted again some days ago where I think have been implanted through the nose and I think near the front of the brain -- this I'd suspect from again like being all hazy and stuff very 'sleepy' (I think usually take me when are sleeping to keep me unaware, sleeping and much easier to do things to me). Felt a really sharp painful feeling when it was just implanted I think and then later on still kinda painful around in the skull near the upper nose.

Like here's some thing by david huggins, apparently been through probably similar things, some image depicting implanting I guess, this kinda just makes sense what happened:

-So like implants through the nose into the brain.
    -Somewhere near the ear, perhaps also able to get to the brain.

I also I think one time some time ago they did another technique where felt the inside my head just feel 'electrocuted' 'shocking' feeling -- I think another technique to somehow put an implant through the skull without drilling through it, phasing through it I think and place the implant directly in the middle of my head. Not sure though, could have been something else. Just based on like things have apparently heard about other places about somehow doing something like that.
    Last edited by Lookingforrealtruth; 24th August 2020 at 20:37.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lookingforrealtruth For This Post:

meeradas (10th August 2020), Valerie Villars (1st September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Do you have 3d physical memory of the implanting process?

---

Do you feel comfortable with this here being in a public section of the forum?

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

not really sure in terms of what happened I guess, just kinda fuzzy -- except for like when really feeling a ton of pain when being implanted I guess.

I also think people should know about this because there just seems a ton of misinformation, and these people intruding and such, just seem keen on encouraging misinformation.

Me for example, doing things to me while covering things up -- implants drugging me, paralyzing me, not being honest to me I think, been mocked I guess. Stuff like doing something like how 'augmented reality' works with phones and stuff, using the camera to display a 3D object in the screen at a specific position based on camera tricks - instead of on a phone, display fake stuff directly in the eyes vision, implants hooked up to optic nerve I guess. Like I think at least most of these people intruding are keen on misinformation, covering up their tracks. So just really want to say something about this.

These people, I've heard of intentionally encouraging misinformation. That video of Karla Turner specifically starting at 17:58 for example.

And when browsing the internet, I think see a TON of people I think may have been through something similar, though been misled by these people and I guess eating it all up - posting all this nonsense on the internet, that I think these people encourage on purpose if get the chance. People saying all this 'spiritual stuff', saying 'space brothers', stuff like that -- I think victims have a deal of 'stockholm syndrome' to these people. These people doing all this I think are literally just farming, using people - and so how to keep things quiet and cover up their tracks? Control the victims entire world view, coercion, deception. The victim just looks up to you and can just say "oh I speak to you with spiritual telepathy", when in reality is just an implant in the head hooked up directly in the ear for example, sound played directly into the ear to hear things. So a great deal of misinformation.

So, just wanted to say something about this. Really concerned.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lookingforrealtruth For This Post:

Airelle77 (4th January 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Update; recently have been pretty much mocked and told if don't like how my life is so crappy, suffering, then just kill myself.

Some nonsense like if don't like how are living 'then just imagine what life want to live - leaving the body behind, death'. Ridiculous, let me throw a wrench in that!:

Just exist, why, because, forced against will to see things, 'those things' which are other people in the way blocking your vision, people are real. Don't 'know' for sure other people. Don't live other peoples lives. Therefore can't just simply 'imagine' a 'better life' want to live and that's that -- that to imply people don't exist.

People aren't lifeless dolls. Simply do not live the life as other people! Saying can make people however you want them to be! --

No! The ONLY way to change things, are with your own hands shape the environment around for example. IF can do so, ie noone forcing holding arms down for example, body in itself forcing you to exist as that body, body isn't perfect and can fall apart. Ie faith does not move mountains, that mountain are definitely in the way, can't just 'imagine' that don't exist -- Oh it's definitely in the way - need to get a shovel and start digging!

Basically what happened is I think when I were usually sleeping, they with these implants injected some 'video' kind of thing while I was 'sleeping', or 'kinda sleeping'.

Some music and voice and such. Basically 'watching' something play in my head while I guess 'semi sleeping'. Which by the way pretty sure did this to me a lot, ie with the 'CO2 is good for the atmosphere' thing, and other things as well, basically hijacking my mind and injecting what ever sensations they want - audible, imagery, etc.

I think perhaps did that on purpose because I myself recently been having an existential crisis, thinking about why exist at all, thinking about the existence of other people.

No, that's ridiculous. Intentionally want someone to figure the problem you cause them. Lurk in the shadows and intentionally cause them problems to suffer through. Not a friendly thing to do to someone else. Ie push someone into a deep pit and say they have to 'figure it out on their own'. That's thinking highly of yourself and torturing someone. Not a friend. Pushing someone farther down drowning in water, rather than just helping them out! Or so as to just leaving them to suffer, ignoring them! Rather - can just simply explain right then and there, like I just did about 'throwing a wrench in that' for example. This artificial, unfriendly hierarchy are illegitimate.
    Last edited by Lookingforrealtruth; 13th August 2020 at 18:26.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lookingforrealtruth For This Post:

Airelle77 (4th January 2021), meeradas (15th August 2020), Valerie Villars (1st September 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...unLRvtVOY3d3pD
    I Hope this Will help you.
    I thank you for sharing. It be good to try sitting in silence with protect and hearing what your heart and soul is knowing.
    Secondly try using a pendulum with divine prayer and protection with intuition.
    Cut cords and contracts. Say yes to love and No to fear no matter what they force you to do.
    Get a journal like a take notes. Over time you collect their Intel n patterns. Like now i know they try v2k implants etc first then they go ur just energy then they do depersonalising on you. Then they try to claim ur nothing but energy to be used.
    SEE the patterns and pray. They hate prayer and they hate Jesus christ power. They decieved its All Lies. Be careful with Discernment. Love u like u never loved before.
    This is alien n demonic.
    Angels n holy spirit exist. If they get ur head its really Hard. So fight now rather than later Coz i love my holy spirit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (1st September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread