1. Link to Post #1021
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Australia

https://fb.watch/9trsXYTtgj/

Robinson River tribal elder Dickie Dickson discussing a 'respectful' presence on the ground and working in the local community. These communities are so remote and isolated that information can be sketchy and not so forthcoming, so we need as many of these personal accounts as possible to get to the truth.

The claims of forced vaccinations by ADF I think have been concentrated around outbreaks to Rockhole & Binjari communities much closer to Katherine if I have understood it correctly, so a fair way from Robinson River. That may or may not mean something... we'll see. I hope they can be proven false in time as this would be very very unacceptable if true.

(FB video - not sure if sign in required, hopefully I can find another source if anyone cannot view).
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), DeeMetrios (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), thepainterdoug (24th November 2021), Tintin (24th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #1022
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

is it outbreaks in test positives?? or actually disease? this is the bait and switch. if the pcr test is 90% inaccurate, then its a big trumped up fear campaign

by all rights i presently should be dead. 2 years, no mask no jab no fuss no worry . wheres the pandemic?

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), DaveToo (24th November 2021), DeeMetrios (24th November 2021), Ernie Nemeth (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021), Tintin (27th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #1023
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    is it outbreaks in test positives?? or actually disease? this is the bait and switch. if the pcr test is 90% inaccurate, then its a big trumped up fear campaign

by all rights i presently should be dead. 2 years, no mask no jab no fuss no worry . wheres the pandemic?
    Great questions, but I cannot give you any informed answer I'm sorry. I am picking up what you're putting down re: fear campaign... many people only find out they're sick with the world's deadliest virus after they've been tested.ha!. Most won't even bat an eyelid.

Knowledge of there being pandemic only exists because of the incessant advertisement in main stream media in this corner of the world (and for many other places too, I'm sure). No cases for months in the entire state but most remain masked up. I have noticed lately more people not bothering with masks when in public spaces or checking in and those among them or employees of places aren't bothering to engage those flouting the rules, everyone is either tiring of the BS or maybe dare I dream, breaking away from the programming.. However, I am confident recent state border restrictions being lifted will be exploited as a perfect 'convenience' to report more cases ---> reinstill fear ---> encourage more to come forward for booster shots.. rinse and repeat.

Also the turnout last Saturday in all major cities would be of major concern to governments both state and federal. I'm expecting surge in positive case numbers and super-spreading event cards to be played as a justification to make our constitutional human right to demonstrate 'illegal' again... there's another planned this 27th.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), DeeMetrios (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (24th November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021), thepainterdoug (24th November 2021), Tintin (27th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #1024
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

For your information

Quote The Crowhouse, [11/23/2021 11:23 PM]
    THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE OF AUSTRALIA

Email every politician in NT with your concerns about what’s happening in NT atm especially in Rockhole and Binjari - the 2 communities where people have been forced into camps with military presence and talk of forced vaccination.

They are locked in where they can not leave at all. Not even for the usual 5 reasons. 40 degree temperatures. Being fined $5000 if they try to run away. NT is also where racism has been legislated on 13th October this year. A Tribal person can be refused entry to a business- vaxed or non vaxed just for being Indigenous! It's time to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Please let them know your CONCERNS about this breach of International Humanitarian Law.

Michael Gunner
    chief.minister@nt.gov.au

Nicole Manison
    minister.manison@nt.gov.au

Natasha Fyles

minister.fyles@nt.gov.au

Eva Lawler
    minister.lawler@nt.gov.au

Lauren Moss
    minister.moss@nt.gov.au

Selena Uibo
    minister.uibo@nt.gov.au

Paul Kirby
    minister.kirby@nt.gov.au

Kate Worden
    minister.worden@nt.gov.au

Chansey Paech
    minister.paech@nt.gov.au

Ngaree Ah Kit
    ngaree.ahkit@nt.gov.au

Dheran Young
    dheran.young@nt.gov.au

Lawrence Costa
    lawrence.costa@nt.gov.au

Mark Monaghan
    mark.monaghan@nt.gov.au

MarkTurner
    mark.turner@nt.gov.au

Joel Bowden
    joel.bowden@nt.gov.au

Opposition

Shadow ministery

Lia Finocchiaro
    lia.finocchiaro@nt.gov.au

Gerard Maley
    gerard.maley@nt.gov.au

Steven Edgington
    steven.edgington@nt.gov.au

Joshua Burgoyne
    joshua.burgoyne@nt.gov.au

Marie-Clare Boothby
    marie-clare.boothby@nt.gov.au

Jo Hersey
    jo.hersey@nt.gov.au

Bill Yan
    william.yan@nt.gov.au

Lia Finocchiaro
    lia.finocchiaro@nt.gov.au

Other parties

Robyn Lambley
    robyn.lambley@nt.gov.au

Yingiya Mark Guyula
    yingiya.guyula@nt.gov.au

Kezia purick
    kezia.purick@nt.gov.au

The following 2 links are for the Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison who is responsible for our Military as that's Federal.

https://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_...arian?MPID=E3L

https://www.pm.gov.au/contact-your-pm

Our Originals are terrified and need global exposure to get pressure applied from worldwide for the military attacks with the bioweapon and incarcerations going on

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), DeeMetrios (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), leavesoftrees (24th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (24th November 2021), Tintin (24th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #1025
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

I have been reading about lots of death threats and angry messages to McGowan's office, how he is needing to consider moving his family out from their home, and his office staff being threatened - all-in-all a very angry response to his mandates for the Vax - which he insists is for the benefit of people; Ivermectin is still banned and any other therapeutic options shunned and ridiculed by the enlightened 'science' followers.
    I don't think the death threats are doing the resistance many favors, but of course when people's livelihoods are threatened and a significant chunk of the population is stamped as being 'anti vaxer right wing troublemakers & conspiracy believers' one has to expect a vigorous response!
    It does not make any good sense: the Vax's are an unknown quantity, the adverse reactions are through the roof, and there are alternatives with a proven efficacy available which are being deliberately withheld, McGowan is an idiot, or he is in the back pocket of big pharma.
    This has the potential to spark a civil war, I can feel this building in my bones.

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), DaveToo (24th November 2021), DeeMetrios (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), jaybee (24th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (24th November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021), thepainterdoug (24th November 2021), Tintin (24th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #1026
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Them arseholes parading as politicians up their in NT need to be rounded up & made to take a few shots in the arm & taken to court .
    Shame on them ....

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), DaveToo (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (24th November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021), Tintin (24th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #1027
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,993 times in 5,554 posts

Quote Posted by Ankle Biter (here)

Robinson River tribal elder Dickie Dickson discussing a 'respectful' presence on the ground and working in the local community. These communities are so remote and isolated that information can be sketchy and not so forthcoming, so we need as many of these personal accounts as possible to get to the truth.

The claims of forced vaccinations by ADF I think have been concentrated around outbreaks to Rockhole & Binjari communities much closer to Katherine if I have understood it correctly, so a fair way from Robinson River. That may or may not mean something... we'll see. I hope they can be proven false in time as this would be very very unacceptable if true.

(FB video - not sure if sign in required, hopefully I can find another source if anyone cannot view).
    Ah, yikes, another unavailable video Yes, please do. Not all of us use Facebook so in an ironic twist, where I always try and source original copy for everyone and save the important stuff in the library, I never can with Facebook content.

This article I'm linking to here is from the Gateway Pundit with a highly angry and frustrated June Mills, an elder. Video - a Facebook one - is embedded on the page.
    "June Mills, an Aboriginal elder in northern Australia took to Facebook and recorded a disturbing video. Mills claims the Australian military is forcibly holding down aboriginal people and vaccinating them against their will. June Mills screams during her video in rage over the abuse by the Australian government on their native people.

June is an elder from the towns which these people were removed from speaking out, and is rightly ANGRY.

June Mills: The world needs to know what is going on, what is going on with our people. I’m hearing stories of people getting knocked down in the community, and apparently by the army, and forcefully vaccinated. And our brothers and sisters watching it. THEY’RE TRAUMATIZED! And we all are!
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), jaybee (24th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #1028
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I have been reading about lots of death threats and angry messages to McGowan's office, how he is needing to consider moving his family out from their home, and his office staff being threatened - all-in-all a very angry response to his mandates for the Vax - which he insists is for the benefit of people; Ivermectin is still banned and any other therapeutic options shunned and ridiculed by the enlightened 'science' followers.
    I don't think the death threats are doing the resistance many favors, but of course when people's livelihoods are threatened and a significant chunk of the population is stamped as being 'anti vaxer right wing troublemakers & conspiracy believers' one has to expect a vigorous response!
    It does not make any good sense: the Vax's are an unknown quantity, the adverse reactions are through the roof, and there are alternatives with a proven efficacy available which are being deliberately withheld, McGowan is an idiot, or he is in the back pocket of big pharma.
    This has the potential to spark a civil war, I can feel this building in my bones.
    Thanks...

McGowan is, (IMO) one of the many lying politicians and health officials world wide that have been installed (or converted / bribed / blackmailed while in office)...to further the Secret Agenda, one part of it being for the Central Bankers Digital Currency combined with total social tracking and control...that is being sneaked in disguised as a response to the (fake) pandemic... 'vaccine' passes etc.

David Icke talked about the Totalitarian Tiptoe ... well it's more than a tiptoe now - more like a stomp - a fascist goose step... and it's no wonder people are being pushed passed their limits of endurance - our freedoms and very existence is threatened by the lying politicians and officials...

What has reeled these lying politicians in - so they collude with agendas that are outside the democratic process we don't know but they are at the very least lying to the people and part of a Great Deception -

put your fingers in your ears I'm about to shout -

to all the lying scheming politicians .... (and all other colluding officials)

JUST STOP LYING - STOP DISRESPECTING THE PUBLIC - JUST TELL EVERYONE WHAT'S GOING ON - IF YOU HAVE TO BE DISHONEST AND SNEAKY ABOUT EVERYTHING THEN IT CAN'T BE GOOD -

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), DaveToo (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), Mike Gorman (25th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Reinhard (24th November 2021), Tintin (27th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #1029
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

I don't have facebook, but I downloaded it with yt-dlp and uploaded to bitchute.

from https://fb.watch/9trsXYTtgj/
    Robinson River leader, Dickie Dickson, asks for respect

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/f5QaJO8rU8MW
    Last edited by gord; 24th November 2021 at 15:50. Reason: added video title
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Tintin (27th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #1030
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Ah, yikes, another unavailable video Yes, please do. Not all of us use Facebook so in an ironic twist, where I always try and source original copy for everyone and save the important stuff in the library, I never can with Facebook content.

This article I'm linking to here is from the Gateway Pundit with a highly angry and frustrated June Mills, an elder. Video - a Facebook one - is embedded on the page.
    "June Mills, an Aboriginal elder in northern Australia took to Facebook and recorded a disturbing video. Mills claims the Australian military is forcibly holding down aboriginal people and vaccinating them against their will. June Mills screams during her video in rage over the abuse by the Australian government on their native people.

June is an elder from the towns which these people were removed from speaking out, and is rightly ANGRY.

June Mills: The world needs to know what is going on, what is going on with our people. I’m hearing stories of people getting knocked down in the community, and apparently by the army, and forcefully vaccinated. And our brothers and sisters watching it. THEY’RE TRAUMATIZED! And we all are!
    It was a face time phone call between Dickie and NT Senator Malarndirri McCarthy uploaded to her FB account. I checked her YT and although it isn't there, this is her most recent video in parliament session where she is addressing the 'misinformation' circulating on social media.

This video in its own right is interesting too as the senator is clearly pro-vax, labelling the misinformation against vaccines as dangerous and calling for action to combat this. Her office address is in Darwin which is quite far from Robinson River which is also far from Binjari.. It seems so far the Senator has only spoken to an elder from the former while the account of forceful vaccinations June Mills mentions concerns both and some other communities.

Also, from June Mills, a follow-up video maybe? Completely contradictory to the Senator's words.
    Probably worth backing up as I would guess it won't last long.

Edit: thanks Gord for embedding the video, nice work mate.
    Last edited by Ankle Biter; 24th November 2021 at 12:48.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), Mike Gorman (25th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (25th November 2021), Tintin (24th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #1031
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,822 times in 4,382 posts

Aborigine Children Are Being Held Down & Force-Vaxxed 02:08

AlexandraBruce
    Published November 24, 2021 99 Views

Rumble — June Mills, Aboriginal elder in the Northern Territories says, "I'm putting out a cry for help to please help us, to come in here, stop these crimes against humanity.
    "It's war crimes against our people. They're deliberately murdering our people by vaccinating our people without their will.

"They're holding 'em down, I've heard the Army's gone in and knocked them down, held them down and vaccinated them against their will.

"Please, everybody out there this is a cry for help! Come in, help us, please!"
    The government has blocked food and communications and has sent the military.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (25th November 2021), Tintin (28th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #1032
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

I'd be pretty close to categorizing this guy (Michael Gunner) as evil.

https://theguardian.com/australia-ne...mandates-video

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), Brodie75 (24th November 2021), Chip (24th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (24th November 2021), Dubsy (26th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), indiana (24th November 2021), Jambo (24th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (25th November 2021), Tintin (28th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021), Yoda (24th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #1033
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... from Jim Stone:
    AUSTRALIA: An Aboriginal leader speaks up: "They are killing us"

UPDATE:
    I removed my comments and instead posted this capture to show what is going on, the woman's [June Mills] screaming (at the link above) is legit.
    They started resisting the vax after one of their leaders was killed by it:

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 24th November 2021 at 20:19.

26. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), DaveToo (24th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), happyuk (25th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), indiana (24th November 2021), Mike Gorman (25th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (25th November 2021), Tintin (28th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #1034
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd be pretty close to categorizing this guy (Michael Gunner) as evil.

Allow me to add one more vote for evil. (Does that tip the scale all the way to "evil?")

He's certainly a poster child for authoritarian sociopathy. That just made me think, who are this guys peers? Is a jury of his peers 12 authoritarian sociopaths?

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (24th November 2021), BMJ (24th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), indiana (24th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (25th November 2021), Tintin (28th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #1035
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,457 times in 21,114 posts

Exclamation Re: Extreme Covid measures in Australia

• Australian Army Begins Transferring COVID-Positive Cases, Contacts To Quarantine Camps:
    The Australian army has begun forcibly removing residents in the Northern Territories to the Howard Springs quarantine camp located in Darwin, after nine new Covid-19 cases were identified in the community of Binjari. The move comes after hard lockdowns were instituted in the communities of both Binjari and nearby Rockhole on Saturday night.

Howard Springs Quarantine Facility has capacity for 2,000 overseas arrivals and about 1,000 domestic travellers. (AAP: Glenn Campbell)"Residents of Binjari and Rockhole no longer have the five reasons to leave their homes," said Northern Territory chief minister, Michael Gunner, referring to the country's five allowable reasons to avoid lockdown (buying food and supplies, exercising for up to two hours, care or caregiving, work or education if it can't be done from home, and to get vaccinated at the nearest possible location).

"They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency, or as required by law."

"It's highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs today, either as positive cases or close contacts," he continued, adding "We have already identified 38 close contacts from Binjari but that number will go up. Those 38 are being transferred now."

"I contacted the Prime Minister last night. We are grateful for the support of about 20 ADF personnel, as well as army trucks to assist with the transfer of positive cases and close contacts – and to support the communities.

We are doing an assessment today of what extra resources we might need from the Feds, and the Prime Minister is ready to help further – I thank him for that."

Watch:

"We’re conscious of the fact that this can have some impacts on people’s mental health as well as their general well being," Police Commissioner Jamie Chalkner told NT News.
    Of note, the Northern Territories are home to a large percentage of indigenous Australians. As the Epoch Times' Steve Milne notes:
    According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, in 2018-19, almost one in five Indigenous Australians lived in overcrowded dwellings (18 percent), compared to 5 percent of non-Indigenous Australians. Although this percentage had decreased from 27 percent in 2004, it still meant an estimated 145,340 Indigenous Australians were living in overcrowded dwellings in 2018-19.
    In addition, the more remote an area, the higher the proportion of Indigenous Australians living in overcrowded dwellings (26 percent in remote areas and 51 percent in “very remote” areas), compared to 8 and 22 percent in non-remote areas.
    Five days ago, NT Senator Malarndirri McCarthy told ABC that over crowding in Indigenous communities was a "massive problem," pointing to the region's second cluster of new infections - which included nine members of McCarthy's direct family, including her sister who flew from Katherine to Robinson River while unknowingly bringing COVID-19 with her, per the report.

"If we could get housing in there right now, I would be pushing that straight away to the federal government and the NT government to work on that, but we obviously need the resources to do so," she said.
    Of the nine new cases in Binjari, four are women and five are men, including a 78-year-old woman who has been transported to Darwin Hospital.

There were zero new COVID-19 cases reported on Sunday, however Minister Gunner said he was worried about 'mingling between households' in Binjari and Rockhole, whose populations are around 220 and 130 respectively.

On Sunday, Gunner said: "Yes, these are strong measures, but the threat to lives is extreme." Nice people.

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), BMJ (25th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), DaveToo (24th November 2021), Dennis Leahy (24th November 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), indiana (24th November 2021), Jambo (24th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Pam (25th November 2021), Peace in Oz (25th November 2021), Tintin (28th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #1036
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,587 times in 8,700 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), bluestflame (25th November 2021), BMJ (25th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (24th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), Peace in Oz (25th November 2021), Tintin (28th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #1037
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,993 times in 5,554 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

It was a face time phone call between Dickie and NT Senator Malarndirri McCarthy uploaded to her FB account. I checked her YT and although it isn't there, this is her most recent video in parliament session where she is addressing the 'misinformation' circulating on social media.

This video in its own right is interesting too as the senator is clearly pro-vax, labelling the misinformation against vaccines as dangerous and calling for action to combat this. Her office address is in Darwin which is quite far from Robinson River which is also far from Binjari.. It seems so far the Senator has only spoken to an elder from the former while the account of forceful vaccinations June Mills mentions concerns both and some other communities.

Also, from June Mills, a follow-up video maybe? Completely contradictory to the Senator's words.
    Probably worth backing up as I would guess it won't last long.

Edit: thanks Gord for embedding the video, nice work mate.
    Right, thanks. I'm pretty sure it's this one:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (25th November 2021), BMJ (25th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (25th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #1038
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Found this video today of a Northern Territory native speaking about the crimes against her people:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/NtuSZwU0dwnx/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NtuSZwU0dwnx/
    Last edited by Harmony; 25th November 2021 at 05:13. Reason: embedinng video

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), bluestflame (25th November 2021), BMJ (25th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), mountain_jim (24th November 2021), Peace in Oz (25th November 2021), Tintin (28th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #1039
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

BREAKING: Aboriginals HUNTED BY MILITARY, Kids JABBED BY FORCE - DISTURBING Video 09:55

Stew Peters Show
    Published November 24, 2021

Rumble — The Stew Peters Show is tracking the Aussie Aboriginal abomination, and we are dedicated to exposing what's happening to FREE CITIZENS in Australia. Stew Peters shows a video of a tribe begging for help, and challenged "influencers", professional athletes, celebrities and lawmakers to act, IMMEDIATELY to save Aboriginals from tyranny.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), BMJ (25th November 2021), Brigantia (24th November 2021), DaveToo (25th November 2021), Franny (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), gord (25th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), thepainterdoug (25th November 2021), Tintin (28th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #1040
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

The Northern Territory Australians are uniting:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/0S79tmI7R1iq/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0S79tmI7R1iq/
    Last edited by Harmony; 25th November 2021 at 02:36. Reason: embedding video

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th November 2021), Bill Ryan (25th November 2021), bluestflame (25th November 2021), BMJ (25th November 2021), DaveToo (25th November 2021), Gemma13 (26th November 2021), genevieve (25th November 2021), gord (25th November 2021), Gwin Ru (25th November 2021), Harmony (25th November 2021), Mike Gorman (25th November 2021), Tintin (28th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 42 52 62 73 LastLast