Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 73 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Australia

1. Link to Post #321
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Australia

Just as a FYI My Dinner With Andre is freely available: in case you wanted to re-see it or watch it for the 1st

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (23rd July 2021), avid (23rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), bluestflame (23rd July 2021), Constance (25th July 2021), George (23rd July 2021), gini (23rd July 2021), graciousb (29th July 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd July 2021), mountain_jim (23rd July 2021), palehorse (23rd July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021), toppy (23rd July 2021)

3. Link to Post #322
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Good video thanks John.

I would like to say, where I live there is no shortage of food whatsoever, but days ago I did another decent food stock to last the next year or so, most of the stuffs was dry food, then I can store it for longer. Markets here seems normal to me, just saying I go to Makro every week to buy ingredients with my wife for her business. I go during the week around 1pm and 2pm, because this time I have the supermarket almost empty, but last time it was packed with buyers, let's see next week.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

avid (23rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), George (23rd July 2021), Gwin Ru (23rd July 2021), happyuk (30th July 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #323
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,620 times in 5,415 posts

"You serve us"

In any sane time this would be an empirical truth.

As Clive James so memorably once wrote: "..too many Australians are descended from prison guards."

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th July 2021), Arcturian108 (24th July 2021), avid (24th July 2021), Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), Eva2 (24th July 2021), Gwin Ru (24th July 2021), muxfolder (25th July 2021), Peace in Oz (24th July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021), Tigger (24th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #324
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,622 times in 345 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    "You serve us"

In any sane time this would be an empirical truth.

As Clive James so memorably once wrote: "..too many Australians are descended from prison guards."

This video is disturbing. Disturbing, because, I fear, there are many, many small and medium sized businesses owners who have suffered greatly (financially) in the city of Sydney as a result of the lockdown lunacy. They will have nothing left to lose, should they decide to revolt. I think that this incident is just the “tip of the iceberg”. Australians are a pretty easy-going people in general. But when pushed too far, they will not waste time laying wreck to the place.

For those of you who don’t know or remember, there was a local incident in Cronulla, NSW back in 2005. They called it the “Cronulla Riots”. It started with a relatively small issue that sparked deep-seated anger and animosity, directed at a small group of individuals who did not respect our customs. Before this incident, many people were held back from action due to fear of disturbing their own status-quo. However, a small incident sparked off a backlash that spread quickly out of control. It exploded so rapidly and with such force that it spread complete fear through the NSW police. They (the police) lost control of the suburb. And we’re not talking about a known trouble-spot. We’re talking about a very affluent suburb in Sydney’s south-eastern beaches.

Imagine this little ‘powder keg’ being magnified a thousand-fold. You have influential business owners and concerned citizens who have a visceral stake in this issue. Many have nothing to lose. I doubt very much we’ve seen the last of civil unrest in the city of Sydney if the mindless bureaucrats are going to continue with this policy of lockdown. This was a city that once was host to the Olympic Games, and has degenerated into a backwater of debt and depreciation ever since. People have had enough of this. And now, we’re being told to shut down our businesses, stop interacting with others, and to fear everyone because they ‘might’ have an elevated form of flu. Absurd, and unconstitutional.

So far, I think the people of Sydney have shown remarkable restraint. But it will not be too long, I suspect, before things turn very sour very quickly. Perhaps the government is counting on this. But rest assured, there is an overt agenda afoot which has absolutely nothing to do with the so-called coronavirus. Australians would do very well to be a little bit more creative in their protests moving forward.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), Arcturian108 (24th July 2021), avid (24th July 2021), Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), Constance (24th July 2021), DaveToo (24th July 2021), graciousb (29th July 2021), Gwin Ru (24th July 2021), muxfolder (25th July 2021), Peace in Oz (24th July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021), Tintin (24th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #325
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,622 times in 345 posts

And then, of course, there is this:

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Alecs (28th July 2021), Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), Arcturian108 (24th July 2021), avid (24th July 2021), Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Brigantia (24th July 2021), Franny (24th July 2021), gord (26th July 2021), Gwin Ru (24th July 2021), muxfolder (25th July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021), Tintin (24th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #326
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)
    And then, of course, there is this:

Brilliant - we don't have TV reporting like this, thanks for sharing.

At about 4:20 he mentions the 2019 flu - it was really bad here, I had it, other half had it and many people that we know had it too and there's a thread on the forum about that. There were posts about it from around the world. It took 6 weeks to clear fully, that's not normal flu.

No one's talking about that anymore!

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Alecs (28th July 2021), Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), Arcturian108 (24th July 2021), avid (24th July 2021), Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Franny (25th July 2021), gord (26th July 2021), graciousb (29th July 2021), Gwin Ru (24th July 2021), muxfolder (25th July 2021), Reinhard (24th July 2021), Tigger (24th July 2021), Tintin (24th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #327
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

"Australian Government
    Department of Defence

Mission: to get us all vaccinated

The federal task force charged with delivering the COVID-19 vaccine rollout has set an ambitious target: that every eligible and willing Australian is vaccinated by the end of 2021.

That’s the plan of Coordinator General of Operation COVID Shield Lieutenant General John Frewen, who was appointed to the position in June.

Lieutenant General Frewen and his team of military planners are supplementing Health Department staff with their proven understanding of large-scale logistics and contingency planning.

Appointed with three key priorities – improving optimisation and coordination of the rollout, building public confidence and ensuring a safe and efficient rollout – Lieutenant General Frewen said the team was pushing the limits of its plan to find potential points of failure.

“I’ve set the team an ambitious goal, which far exceeds the minimum. By giving them that, we’re stress-testing and validating the current model,” he said.

“In a few weeks, you’re going to start seeing ad campaigns to motivate people who are now eligible.”

Into August and September, there will be additional places to get the vaccine. By October through December, Lieutenant General Frewen said he would use every possible means of getting the bookings completed.

“We want to inspire the nation to get it done this year – get it done in 21,” Lieutenant General Frewen said.

He said the team was fully engaged with the Health Department public servants and contractors who had been “living the rollout” to ensure it was optimised and where it could be accelerated, using the military appreciation process.

Lieutenant General Frewen said military planning and understanding of large-scale logistics was essential to achieving his goal, because there was no “one-size-fits-all approach” to getting vaccines into “every corner of our vast land”.

The rollout would be underpinned by increased transparency, including supply projections, stock-holding figures and demographic statistics, which the government intends to make public soon.

Lieutenant General Frewen said it would help build confidence and enthusiasm in the vaccination program, allowing Australians to “get back on with their livelihoods” and the freedoms they enjoy.

Communicating the program to Australians, along with stakeholder engagement, was one of the responsibilities that came with Lieutenant General Frewen’s appointment by the Prime Minister.

“We’re finishing the initial stages of the information campaign, with the campaign moving into a ‘rallying and inspiring’ phase,” Lieutenant General Frewen said.

Although fronting cameras at press conferences is not Lieutenant General Frewen’s “preferred environment”, he recognised the need to be able to reach directly into people’s homes, and that the sight of a uniform may be reassuring.

He said like with Operation Sovereign Borders, which was led by now-Chief of the Defence Force General Angus Campbell, the Prime Minister recognised the “cut-through” a military operationalised model could achieve.

“I think the PM’s view is that the military approaches problems and speaks to the nation from a position of complete neutrality. We just want to get the problem fixed, no matter what it is,” Lieutenant General Frewen said.

“Being in front of a camera is an opportunity – just one that some of us are less familiar with, but I think I’m about to become very familiar with over the weeks ahead.”

Lieutenant General Frewen is also using the opportunity to increase Australia’s support to its Pacific neighbours, providing vaccines as availability permits.

He said while the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation recommended the Pfizer vaccine for those under 60, they also said AstraZeneca should be considered in high-COVID threat environments where other vaccines weren’t available.

“Many of our Pacific partners have a high-risk profile for COVID right now,” he said.

“So I want to make sure that our close and dear friends throughout the Pacific are being given every possible access to these essential vaccines as quickly as we can.”

https://news.defence.gov.au/national...all-vaccinated

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (24th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Brigantia (25th July 2021), DaveToo (25th July 2021), Franny (25th July 2021), Gwin Ru (25th July 2021), Tigger (24th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #328
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Australians! It's go time!

Mandatory Vaccines - What about s109 of the Constitution?

Transcript:
    want to address some claims in relation to mandatory vaccines. I completely oppose mandatory vaccines, but there are some false claims about their legality. Some people may not like the information I’m about to tell you, but I assure you it is accurate. I wish it wasn’t, but there is nothing to gain in misleading you and giving you false hope. Can the Commonwealth Government make Covid vaccinations mandatory? ...... In summary, although it is unethical, unjustifiable and a shocking intrusion on people’s bodily integrity, the States have the technical legal power to mandate vaccines.[/B] The only solution is to tell them you oppose it, and if they don’t listen vote the wannabe tyrants out of power.
    A number of common law experts here in Australia have now indicated that key points in Senator Robert's transcript (above) are inaccurate and misleading. I'm not sure which parts but I am looking further into it.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Brigantia (25th July 2021), Constance (25th July 2021), Gwin Ru (25th July 2021), Mike Gorman (26th July 2021), Peace in Oz (25th July 2021), Tigger (25th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #329
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:31.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alecs (28th July 2021), Ankle Biter (25th July 2021), Bill Ryan (25th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Brigantia (25th July 2021), DaveToo (26th July 2021), Eva2 (25th July 2021), graciousb (29th July 2021), Gwin Ru (25th July 2021), Harmony (25th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (25th July 2021), meat suit (25th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), Peace in Oz (25th July 2021), Reinhard (27th July 2021), Tigger (25th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #330
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)

A number of common law experts here in Australia have now indicated that key points in Senator Robert's transcript (above) are inaccurate and misleading. I'm not sure which parts but I am looking further into it.
    I've heard this too Andre but what about the Australian government already having mandated the covid vaccines for health care workers?

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The elite do not care one jot about Common Law. They've broken all the treaties, The Magna Carta and all the human right laws - I only found out the other day that the Nuremberg code doesn't even apply to Australians - they are not going to care about what Common Law experts have to say.

Whilst Common Law people are very knowledgeable, despite all their best efforts, no one has been able to stop the Australian Government from mandating these vaccines for the Healthcare workers.

I came to the conclusion a dozen or so years ago that there are no solutions to what is happening in Australia or around the World.

The only answer is to come together and create a new system.
    But most of you here, already know that this is how I feel about it all.
    So here is Serene Teffaha's response to Senator Robert's reading on mandatory vaccinations. She explains in detail where he is wrong. (Serene is a solicitor and is the one who mounted a class action in Australia against lockdowns until the government shut down her business and unlawfully confiscated her bank accounts).
    With all due respect to you Malcolm Roberts, you got rocks in your head.

You are standing up and contradicting yourself completely. You refer to the Biosecurity Act but you have very little understanding of the broad based powers it established to run under the quarantine heads of power delegated solely to the Commonwealth under the Constitution. Indeed, there is a Commonwealth law that deals specifically with the question of vaccinations in emergencies. Section 109 of the Constitution has also been encoded at section 8 of the Biosecurity Act ensuring consistency between the States and the Commonwealth.
    There are strict procedural rules surrounding risk and symptom assessment under the Biosecurity Act that ensure that Biosecurity measures such as vaccinations cannot be handed out like candy! If the States want to enforce it on groups then that creates inconsistency.

However, this inconsistency is not just between the states and commonwealth, the States are contradicting their own legislation. The emergency powers in the States are supplementary and there are specific provisions that are being ignored in each State which also disallow forced vaccination on collective groups in the absence of individualised assessments. In Queensland for example read section 349 of the PHA Act 2015 where if you want to detain someone it has to be done via an individual order and assessment, which is completely ignored.

You then go on. to rattle on, about employers being able to set whatever standards they want and that this is legal even though it is not ethical- again there are implications for employers acting to establish rules that can only be set by the Commonwealth. These issues are not clear cut and should be tested in Courts where there is lack of clarity about the boundaries and legislative inconsistencies, including interactions with human rights legislative frameworks and disability act frameworks.

Again, if you think the political system is a saviour then you really have rocks in your head. It is more than voting that people need to do now to create change, we must ditch our old systems and create better systems to deal with each other.

Your Party unfortunately is a party that promotes racism, lack of legal analysis and sensationalism to be honest, not to mention how anti-Muslim you are!

Please don’t speak about matters you have no clue about. And just because you have some barrister friends who misinformed you about the application of the laws, does not give you any platform of legitimacy knowing that most barristers are on the Governments’ payroll.

Why do you think they took my legal licence? Because you think what I am saying and planning to challenge in the Courts is futile? Or why would they outright steal $654k of my clients’ monies if in fact uniting together to challenge those misapplication of the laws was simply an ethical complaint?

Have you also just forgot about the common law and the tortious relief available for people under negligent misrepresentation, assault to person, misfeasance in public office and breach of statutory duty. Please shut your mouth when you don’t know what you are speaking about.

Get over yourself Malcolm Roberts and stop marginalising yourself if you want to win favour with anyone!
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), mountain_jim (26th July 2021), muxfolder (26th July 2021), Peace in Oz (26th July 2021), Tigger (28th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #331
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

fffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 13th November 2021 at 22:28.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), DaveToo (26th July 2021), DeeMetrios (27th July 2021), Eva2 (27th July 2021), Gwin Ru (26th July 2021), Patient (28th July 2021), Tigger (28th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #332
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

I've heard this too Andre but what about the Australian government already having mandated the covid vaccines for health care workers?

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The elite do not care one jot about Common Law. They've broken all the treaties, The Magna Carta and all the human right laws - I only found out the other day that the Nuremberg code doesn't even apply to Australians - they are not going to care about what Common Law experts have to say.

Whilst Common Law people are very knowledgeable, despite all their best efforts, no one has been able to stop the Australian Government from mandating these vaccines for the Healthcare workers.

I came to the conclusion a dozen or so years ago that there are no solutions to what is happening in Australia or around the World.

The only answer is to come together and create a new system.
    But most of you here, already know that this is how I feel about it all.
    So here is Serene Teffaha's response to Senator Robert's reading on mandatory vaccinations. She explains in detail where he is wrong. (Serene is a solicitor and is the one who mounted a class action in Australia against lockdowns until the government shut down her business and unlawfully confiscated her bank accounts).
    With all due respect to you Malcolm Roberts, you got rocks in your head.

You are standing up and contradicting yourself completely. You refer to the Biosecurity Act but you have very little understanding of the broad based powers it established to run under the quarantine heads of power delegated solely to the Commonwealth under the Constitution. Indeed, there is a Commonwealth law that deals specifically with the question of vaccinations in emergencies. Section 109 of the Constitution has also been encoded at section 8 of the Biosecurity Act ensuring consistency between the States and the Commonwealth.
    There are strict procedural rules surrounding risk and symptom assessment under the Biosecurity Act that ensure that Biosecurity measures such as vaccinations cannot be handed out like candy! If the States want to enforce it on groups then that creates inconsistency.

However, this inconsistency is not just between the states and commonwealth, the States are contradicting their own legislation. The emergency powers in the States are supplementary and there are specific provisions that are being ignored in each State which also disallow forced vaccination on collective groups in the absence of individualised assessments. In Queensland for example read section 349 of the PHA Act 2015 where if you want to detain someone it has to be done via an individual order and assessment, which is completely ignored.

You then go on. to rattle on, about employers being able to set whatever standards they want and that this is legal even though it is not ethical- again there are implications for employers acting to establish rules that can only be set by the Commonwealth. These issues are not clear cut and should be tested in Courts where there is lack of clarity about the boundaries and legislative inconsistencies, including interactions with human rights legislative frameworks and disability act frameworks.

Again, if you think the political system is a saviour then you really have rocks in your head. It is more than voting that people need to do now to create change, we must ditch our old systems and create better systems to deal with each other.

Your Party unfortunately is a party that promotes racism, lack of legal analysis and sensationalism to be honest, not to mention how anti-Muslim you are!

Please don’t speak about matters you have no clue about. And just because you have some barrister friends who misinformed you about the application of the laws, does not give you any platform of legitimacy knowing that most barristers are on the Governments’ payroll.

Why do you think they took my legal licence? Because you think what I am saying and planning to challenge in the Courts is futile? Or why would they outright steal $654k of my clients’ monies if in fact uniting together to challenge those misapplication of the laws was simply an ethical complaint?

Have you also just forgot about the common law and the tortious relief available for people under negligent misrepresentation, assault to person, misfeasance in public office and breach of statutory duty. Please shut your mouth when you don’t know what you are speaking about.

Get over yourself Malcolm Roberts and stop marginalising yourself if you want to win favour with anyone!
    Thanks for that. I'm well aware of Serena's response to Malcolm Roberts and I'm not saying that Malcolm is right, what I'm saying is that whilst everyone is arguing about who is right and who is wrong, the Australian Government have already mandated a vaccine for the Healthcare workers and we are heading in a direction where the vaccines will be made compulsory.

Everyone has an opinion about what is going on but it is not bringing us any closer to obtaining the liberation we seek. Imagine if people were to set aside their differences and we were to focus all of our brilliant creative energies on "how" we can liberate ourselves for once and for all and be the sovereign beings that we were born to be?

If we were to stop what we are doing, come together now and create a new system, one that is fair for all, this could all be over with in a couple of weeks. We still have the opportunity to withdraw all of our energies from what is going on and redirect all of our energies to the "how".
    Create/elect new government. New Police force. Create a new trade value to replace money.

Start with new elected members to represent the public.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), DeeMetrios (27th July 2021), Gwin Ru (27th July 2021), Tigger (28th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021), wondering (30th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #333
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for that. I'm well aware of Serena's response to Malcolm Roberts and I'm not saying that Malcolm is right, what I'm saying is that whilst everyone is arguing about who is right and who is wrong, the Australian Government have already mandated a vaccine for the Healthcare workers and we are heading in a direction where the vaccines will be made compulsory.

Everyone has an opinion about what is going on but it is not bringing us any closer to obtaining the liberation we seek. Imagine if people were to set aside their differences and we were to focus all of our brilliant creative energies on "how" we can liberate ourselves for once and for all and be the sovereign beings that we were born to be?

If we were to stop what we are doing, come together now and create a new system, one that is fair for all, this could all be over with in a couple of weeks. We still have the opportunity to withdraw all of our energies from what is going on and redirect all of our energies to the "how".

Create/elect new government. New Police force. Create a new trade value to replace money.

Start with new elected members to represent the public.
    There are groups here in Australia who are now forming and moving to do exactly that! We are working on the 'how' and we are putting our differences aside. There are even signs of many groups beginning to coordinate their activities. These groups have concrete action plans. I wouldn't write-off the Common Law folks too quickly because if want to get support from millions of Australians, we need to operate from a quasi legal framework and Common Law appears to be the best way to do that. Anarchy will not garner much support and will be dead in the water.
    Last edited by Tintin; 29th July 2021 at 15:05.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th July 2021), Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Gwin Ru (27th July 2021), muxfolder (27th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #334
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

There are groups here in Australia who are now forming and moving to do exactly that! We are working on the 'how' and we are putting our differences aside. There are even signs of many groups beginning to coordinate their activities. These groups have concrete action plans. I wouldn't write-off the Common Law folks too quickly because if want to get support from millions of Australians, we need to operate from a quasi legal framework and Common Law appears to be the best way to do that. Anarchy will not garner much support and will be dead in the water.
    Would you mind listing these groups you are talking about? There may be folks willing to join or contribute to them.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th July 2021), Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Gwin Ru (27th July 2021), Tigger (28th July 2021), Tintin (27th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #335
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 13th November 2021 at 22:28.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (27th July 2021), Peace in Oz (28th July 2021), Tigger (28th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #336
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (28th July 2021), Alecs (28th July 2021), atman (29th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Constance (28th July 2021), DaveToo (28th July 2021), Eva2 (28th July 2021), gord (29th July 2021), graciousb (29th July 2021), Gwin Ru (28th July 2021), holcaul (28th July 2021), leavesoftrees (28th July 2021), Tigger (28th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021), Violet3 (28th July 2021), Yoda (28th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #337
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

https://www.brighteon.com/7afed3f7-0...f-6c92889f5f6c

Here is an Australian Federal Police recruitment briefing by Commissioner Reece Kershaw. He details they will be arresting and dissolving the major parties and the current illegitimate Governor General, and replacing with the real one. This is definitely him as I've cross analysed his voice and behavioural patterns with another interview that has him on video.

50k protestors are required per state for them to lawfully work with the military to take these people down as peacefully as possible. They are recruiting people from the regular police to get as many on board as possible. He talks about them committing treason with covid lockdowns, restrictions, and the vaccines. It is 43 minutes long but I highly highly recommend listening. I have done so twice to remember everything.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Alecs (29th July 2021), Arcturian108 (28th July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Constance (28th July 2021), DaveToo (28th July 2021), Gwin Ru (29th July 2021), leavesoftrees (28th July 2021), Tigger (29th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021), Violet3 (28th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #338
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote LEAKED AUDIO FROM A POLICE BRIEFING IN AUSTRALIA - PREPARATIONS TO TAKE DOWN THE GOVERNMENT LEADERS
    don't know , just putting it up so it's on the radar
    https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2016C00710
    Quote Australian Federal Police Act 1979
    also

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00131622248218

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ok3CAONpkyYD

Quote The most important UK High Court case in the history of the Commonwealth of Australia, a chance for Australia to reset Australia’s governance.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th July 2021 at 12:44. Reason: fixed the Bitchute video

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

7alon (28th July 2021), Alecs (29th July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), Gwin Ru (29th July 2021), Patient (28th July 2021), Peace in Oz (29th July 2021), Tigger (29th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #339
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:30.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

7alon (28th July 2021), Alecs (29th July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th July 2021), bluestflame (28th July 2021), Eva2 (28th July 2021), Gwin Ru (29th July 2021), Patient (28th July 2021), Peace in Oz (29th July 2021), Tigger (29th July 2021), Tintin (28th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #340
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)

Here is an Australian Federal Police recruitment briefing by Commissioner Reece Kershaw. He details they will be arresting and dissolving the major parties and the current illegitimate Governor General, and replacing with the real one. This is definitely him as I've cross analysed his voice and behavioural patterns with another interview that has him on video.

50k protestors are required per state for them to lawfully work with the military to take these people down as peacefully as possible. They are recruiting people from the regular police to get as many on board as possible. He talks about them committing treason with covid lockdowns, restrictions, and the vaccines. It is 43 minutes long but I highly highly recommend listening. I have done so twice to remember everything.
    Thanks for sharing!
    No worries. Here is the Great Australia Party website where people can support their fellow countrymen in the pursuit of our freedoms. https://www.greataustralianparty.com.au

I would also like to add this, which was posted in a private group on facebook - Australian Conservatives.

"Australia, Your Country Needs You.
    The Great Australian Party is actively engaged in holding the judiciary and parliament to account for all breaches of the Commonwealth Consitution, crimes against humanity and the common law and magna carta rights of all Australian’s.
    The link below provides evidence of their claims.
    Australia is in a fierce battle within itself in regards to the topic of constitutional laws.
    Our country was built on the founding law and principles set forth by the commonwealth constitution.
    Yet, our country and our government do not abide by these standards.
    The Great Australian Party is on a mission to restore this country to what is lawful and under the commonwealth constitution 1901 and they need the support of all of the Australian people to do so.
    Get familiar with some of their resources and evidence.
    Become an intervener in the UK matter today, fill out the form and follow the instructions 👉 https://www.greataustralianparty.com...titution-watch
    Please go and look up UK court case CO5882020 and support it by clicking the link below.
    This case WILL bring gov back under common law which Will change the governing system back to where the people tell gov what they want.
    Don't believe me, please check it out for yourself.
    The government has NO DEFENCE against this case and it CANNOT be thrown out as they have already tried that.
    Please share this information with all of your loved ones, your friends and all over social media.
    Also please go to www.reigniteaustralia.com.au and support them also.
    Become an intervener to help this case."

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

avid (29th July 2021), Bill Ryan (29th July 2021), bluestflame (30th July 2021), Constance (29th July 2021), gord (30th July 2021), Gwin Ru (29th July 2021), Tigger (30th July 2021), Tintin (29th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 73 LastLast