Thread: Extreme Covid measures in Australia

1. Link to Post #341
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Extreme Covid measures in Australia

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    https://www.brighteon.com/7afed3f7-0...f-6c92889f5f6c

Here is an Australian Federal Police recruitment briefing by Commissioner Reece Kershaw. He details they will be arresting and dissolving the major parties and the current illegitimate Governor General, and replacing with the real one. This is definitely him as I've cross analysed his voice and behavioural patterns with another interview that has him on video.

50k protestors are required per state for them to lawfully work with the military to take these people down as peacefully as possible. They are recruiting people from the regular police to get as many on board as possible. He talks about them committing treason with covid lockdowns, restrictions, and the vaccines. It is 43 minutes long but I highly highly recommend listening. I have done so twice to remember everything.
    Of all the Covid news since the plandemic started this was the most exciting development that I had read.
    It was the combination of the protest rallies with the police standing down + this Commissioner outlining how they could take out the government leaders that did it for me (one-two knockout punch).

But I was very surprised about the silence about it, here and on the net, the next couple of days.

Yes it's great that groups are forming in Australia to see this through. But to my mind, the added weight of having the police on side to actually carry out government coups would be monumental!

If this is to take place, I believe it needs to happen in the next few days, before this Commissioner can be suicided or otherwise taken out.
    Surely the government is now in the know about these plans and won't sit idly by waiting to be deposed.
    Their first order of business would be to make plans with their military to counter the police.

Yes, groups acting on their own without the aid of the police can also see this through, but it would take weeks or months before anything would happen. I think the sooner more massive protests can be organized the sooner a government coup can take place.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th July 2021), Bill Ryan (30th July 2021), bluestflame (30th July 2021), gord (30th July 2021), Gwin Ru (29th July 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Truly disturbing. The australian government must really hate its country and inhabitants.

Defence Force called in to help with Sydney COVID-19 lockdown enforcementq

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...w3FNr8FHVzVUko
    Last edited by Metaphor; 29th July 2021 at 19:46.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th July 2021), Bill Ryan (30th July 2021), bluestflame (30th July 2021), DaveToo (29th July 2021), Franny (1st August 2021), gord (30th July 2021), Gwin Ru (29th July 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #343
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:29.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2021), bluestflame (30th July 2021), DaveToo (30th July 2021), Franny (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #344
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

https://australiaoneparty.com/law-of-war/

Riccardo Bosi leutenant colonel retired now in politics

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #345
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Here is an Australian Federal Police recruitment briefing by Commissioner Reece Kershaw. He details they will be arresting and dissolving the major parties and the current illegitimate Governor General, and replacing with the real one. This is definitely him as I've cross analysed his voice and behavioural patterns with another interview that has him on video. 50k protestors are required per state for them to lawfully work with the military to take these people down as peacefully as possible. They are recruiting people from the regular police to get as many on board as possible. He talks about them committing treason with covid lockdowns, restrictions, and the vaccines. It is 43 minutes long but I highly highly recommend listening. I have done so twice to remember everything.
    Thanks for posting Zalon but with all due respect, your voice and behavoural analysis is way off the mark. I was on the zoom call that this audio recording was extracted from and I listened to Murphy (not Kershaw) on camera. I have viewed photos of Kershaw on public websites, and the person on camera is not him. Commissioner Murphy is the one speaking. Murphy and many others who attended that zoom meeting have since migrated to a different group with the same aims that you describe. The new group is already structured and organised so the move worked out well for Murphy, the other commissioners and the thousands who are now keen to participate.

At this point, a bit more background may be helpful, at least to the other Aussies on Avalon.

In the now defunct version of this group, Murphy and several others were appointed Commissioners by "Governor General" Teresa Van Leishout who declared herself GG on the steps of Parliament House before about 50 witnesses, including members of the Victoria Police force. She used Queen Victoria's Patents to make this declaration in order to bypass the current Governor General who, as many here would know, is a fraud who works for the Corporation of Australia and not the Crown or the constitution. The seal and signature used by the fraudulent GG on all Federal legislation in Australia is bogus. Teresa sent her letters of appointment to Queen Elizabeth II and in absence of a response, Teresa became the Crown's GG. The Commissioners then were given the task of recruiting and training Australian Federal Police officers with the intention of lawfully and peacefully removing corrupt politicians and bureaucrats from office some time in the future.

In order to further develop this movement, it was decided to hold a series of zoom meetings in July. The audio recording uploaded to Brighteon was extracted from one of these zoom meeting that included about 500 people. The following week, the next zoom meeting maxxed out at 1,000 with lots who couldn't login because of the 1,000 zoom cap. So, in the space of a week, the numbers more than doubled. It was in this second zoom meeting that Teresa also spoke and somehow lost the plot and got violent. Up until that point Murphy and other speakers had emphasized over and over again that the movement's aims would be achieved lawfully and peacefully.

The bottom line is that almost all of the key players, including the Commissioners made the difficult decision to immediately resign and, as it turned out (for the benefit of all), migrated to another group that is currently being upgraded to accommodate a massive influx of people keen to get involved and stop the tyranny that is escalating by the day here in Australia. This new group has had one zoom call with about 450 people but has indicated they will not be using zoom as a platform in the future because it is not fit-for-purpose in recruiting hundreds of thousands of Australians that the movement needs in order to be successful.

BTW, some of us believe that the Australian deep state was given access to the technology that messes with people's heads since Teresa's outburst was such a one-off (as far as we know). Others speculate that Teresa was inherently unstable, but again, that could be deliberate misinformation. A few die-hards remained by Teresa's side after all this, but she has been effectively silenced by the Australian arm of the cabal or she sabotaged herself, who knows.

For Aussies who are reading this, we need to be aware that the Australian deep state will do everything in its power to discredit and divide this movement. It was reassuring to hear that this new group has structured itself in a way that eliminates the possibility of being infiltrated. The Executive has learnt from the demise of other movements. It has constitutional lawyers, common law experts, sovereignty groups, several woke politicians, many police enrolled among thousands of keen patriots.

The new movement will be using "The Australia Project" as its banner and a telegram group and website will be launched under that name in the coming days.

The Australia Project: https://theaustraliaproject.org/

Speech given by Teresa on 11 July 2021. (Does she strike you as being someone who is inherently unstable or was she targeted? I don't know: https:www.bitchute.com/video/WssyqBOx67mQ/
    Last edited by Andre; 30th July 2021 at 03:23.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), bluestflame (30th July 2021), DaveToo (30th July 2021), Franny (1st August 2021), gord (30th July 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021), Tigger (2nd August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

11. Link to Post #346
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)

Here is an Australian Federal Police recruitment briefing by Commissioner Reece Kershaw. He details they will be arresting and dissolving the major parties and the current illegitimate Governor General, and replacing with the real one. This is definitely him as I've cross analysed his voice and behavioural patterns with another interview that has him on video. 50k protestors are required per state for them to lawfully work with the military to take these people down as peacefully as possible. They are recruiting people from the regular police to get as many on board as possible. He talks about them committing treason with covid lockdowns, restrictions, and the vaccines. It is 43 minutes long but I highly highly recommend listening. I have done so twice to remember everything.
    ... Thanks for posting Zalon but with all due respect, your voice and behavoural analysis is way off the mark. I was on the zoom call that this audio recording was extracted from and I listened to Murphy (not Kershaw) on camera. I have viewed photos of Kershaw on public websites, and the person on camera is not him. Commissioner Murphy is the one speaking. Murphy and many others who attended that zoom meeting have since migrated to a different group with the same aims that you describe. The new group is already structured and organised so the move worked out well for Murphy, the other commissioners and the thousands who are now keen to participate.
    Thanks very much for this additional information Andre.
    I should have stated at the beginning of my post above that my comments were assuming that
    all that was said by Commissioner Kershaw was legitimate.

I now have a much better idea of what is going on behind the scenes in Australia.

I truly hope that Australians can band together to stop the oppression that is taking place in their country
    and remove those in power who are responsible for this oppression.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), bluestflame (30th July 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Peace in Oz (30th July 2021), Tigger (2nd August 2021), Tintin (2nd August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

13. Link to Post #347
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    Truly disturbing. The australian government must really hate its country and inhabitants.
    Mind control is the great unseen force bringing this about ... Government ministers have families ...wives , children , elderly parents . They want the best for them and their country ..

We have all ingested nano chips which decode mind control signals carried on 5G ... they send the population blanket messages .."Obey government" ..."Wear masks" etc . But politicians will get extra attention to convince them covid is a real threat and they must protect the people ... So politicians are just the victims , only a very few people are in on the true story ...
    Mind control is not all powerful , otherwise there would be no one on this forum ...But politicians are promoted if they are particularly susceptible to ET mind manipulation.

14. Link to Post #348
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,937 times in 2,204 posts

considering how gung ho Australia and New Zealand have been when it comes to draconian lockdowns it's surprising how low the % of 'vaccinated' are.... why could this be...?

if you are following the Official Narrative of the (fake) pandemic like they are... then you would think they (Australia and New Zealand) would be right up there with the highest % of uptake.... (willing or coerced)

On this link it says (scroll down to the block data chart called Percentage of the population fully vaccinated by country..

.... Aus and NZ are right at the bottom with 13.90% and 14.51% .... with only South Korea lower at the very bottom... 13.69%...

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...ew-cases-today

My speculations on this...

They have been chosen by the Agenda Pedlars to experiment with draconian measures and keep 'vaccination' down to a minimum...

They know that the 'vaccination' could kill huge numbers of population further down the line and they need to keep a certain amount of people alive to keep the countries functioning... because they are pigeon holed to be a safe refuge for the elite in times of trouble...

That's just two speculations --- I do think it's a bit odd that they are right at the bottom of the list especially as I think those countries mandate child vaccination... Australia at least (from memory with out looking it up)
    Last edited by jaybee; 30th July 2021 at 09:23.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th July 2021), Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), bluestflame (30th July 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Peace in Oz (31st July 2021), Tigger (2nd August 2021), Tintin (30th July 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

16. Link to Post #349
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 333 posts

It saddens me to see what is happening in this once great nation of ours. We’ve survived through many trials and tribulations, and we’ve survived to prosper, and, (up until now) our governments (plural intended) have never imposed martial law upon the people.

Our governments have never before forcibly restricted the citizens ‘en-masse’, and we have survived to prosper. In 1917, when thousands of people were sick with flu, we took a hit, and we survived to prosper.

In 1932, when we were in the depths of economic hardship, and people did what they needed to do to get by, we survived, and we prospered.

In 1975, when our Constitution was tested to the limit, we survived, and we prospered. In my view, this was the only mandated time when martial law could have been declared under the Constitution, and it wasn’t.

And in each and every one of these moments in history, we were never ‘locked down’, nor were we placed under martial law. Yet, in Sydney today (arguably the biggest economic powerhouse of the nation), and previously in Melbourne, the Australian Army now patrol the streets, in lockstep with the state police, forcing people to obey unconstitutional rules. And all the while, more people are suffering from unnecessary economic hardship than are sick with any version of the flu.

Oh, yes, the NSW Government hasn’t officially declared martial law. But the military patrol the streets, there is no civil unrest (at least, not yet), and citizens are stopped and asked for their identification and mandate to travel. Sure as heck sounds like martial law to me. But our mainstream media continues to hoodwink the masses into obeying the official narrative, and very few people are questioning it.

“If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck”.

Our economy is on the brink of collapse. Power-hungry politicians seek to subjugate the people in the name of a virus that impacts 0.013% of the population.

“Use your feelings, Anakin, something is out of place”

- Ben (Obi Wan) Kinobe
    - “Star Wars”, “Return of the Sith”

“We are betraying the principles on which the Federation was foundered. It’s an attack upon its very soul. It will destroy the Ba’ku. Just as cultures have been destroyed in every other forced relocation throughout history.”
    “Jean-Luc, we’re only moving 600 people”
    “How many people does it take, Admiral, before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral?”

- Jean Luc Picard vs. Admiral Dougherty
    - “Star Trek Insurrection”

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Ankle Biter (30th July 2021), Arcturian108 (6th August 2021), Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), bluestflame (30th July 2021), DaveToo (30th July 2021), Gwin Ru (30th July 2021), Peace in Oz (31st July 2021), Tintin (2nd August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

18. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

20. Link to Post #351
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 333 posts

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)

“We are betraying the principles on which the Federation was foundered. It’s an attack upon its very soul. It will destroy the Ba’ku. Just as cultures have been destroyed in every other forced relocation throughout history.”
    “Jean-Luc, we’re only moving 600 people”
    “How many people does it take, Admiral, before it becomes wrong? Hmm? A thousand? Fifty thousand? A million? How many people does it take, Admiral?”

- Jean Luc Picard vs. Admiral Dougherty
    - “Star Trek Insurrection”
    For context, see this clip:
    Last edited by Tigger; 30th July 2021 at 16:31. Reason: Grammatical correction

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), bluestflame (30th July 2021), Tintin (2nd August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

22. Link to Post #352
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

In his latest video, less than 12 hours old, Chris Martenson uses Australia as a case history for the first 20 minutes or so to make a bunch of strong, clear points. Excellent and intelligent as always.

(For anyone unfamiliar with his work, he's very careful about how he says things on his YouTube channel. Behind his paywall on peakprosperity.com, he's a lot more outspoken.)

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (1st August 2021), Ankle Biter (31st July 2021), bluestflame (31st July 2021), fifi (31st July 2021), gord (31st July 2021), Gwin Ru (31st July 2021), leavesoftrees (1st August 2021), Mike Gorman (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (1st August 2021), Peace in Oz (31st July 2021), ponick (20th August 2021), Tigger (1st August 2021), Tintin (2nd August 2021), wondering (31st July 2021), Yoda (1st August 2021)

24. Link to Post #353
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,064 times in 902 posts

Bluestflame, The video from yesterday is not available, as you may know by now. 🙁

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), bluestflame (31st July 2021), Tintin (3rd August 2021)

26. Link to Post #354
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:29.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), bluestflame (2nd August 2021), Ewan (1st August 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (31st July 2021), ponick (20th August 2021), Tigger (1st August 2021), Tintin (31st July 2021), wondering (31st July 2021)

28. Link to Post #355
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:26.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), bluestflame (2nd August 2021), DaveToo (2nd August 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd August 2021), lunaflare (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd August 2021), ponick (20th August 2021), Tigger (2nd August 2021), Tintin (2nd August 2021)

30. Link to Post #356
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gebXusCP9408/

FORMER AUSTRALIAN SOLDIER’S MESSAGE TO PUBLIC OFFICERS & THE PUBLIC
    𝗟𝗮𝘄 𝗩𝗦 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆 - 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘀
    Last edited by Peace in Oz; 2nd August 2021 at 12:50.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), bluestflame (2nd August 2021), Constance (3rd August 2021), DaveToo (2nd August 2021), Ewan (2nd August 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd August 2021), Mike Gorman (3rd August 2021), wondering (2nd August 2021)

32. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Miha (here)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gebXusCP9408/

FORMER AUSTRALIAN SOLDIER’S MESSAGE TO PUBLIC OFFICERS & THE PUBLIC
    𝗟𝗮𝘄 𝗩𝗦 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝘆𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆 - 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘀
    yeah i know Lucas and this vid i think is the one ( or similar , he's done a heap ) i posted to Trumps twitter feed
    Last edited by bluestflame; 2nd August 2021 at 13:00.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd August 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd August 2021), wondering (2nd August 2021)

34. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.glew....07077300272171

Wayne Glew . Australian Constitutionalist
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 3rd August 2021 at 15:35.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd August 2021)

36. Link to Post #359
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:23.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), bluestflame (3rd August 2021), DaveToo (6th August 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd August 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd August 2021), Tintin (3rd August 2021)

38. Link to Post #360
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

For all my fellow Australian folk, have you seen this video from the 'Rudd'?
    I must say he is a remarkably stupid man, calling Sky News Australia the 'Murdoch Press', as if this is all he needs to address.
    I know that the Australian version of 'Sky News' is a very different animal to that of the U.K flavor, I was impressed with the Alan Jones critiques of the premiers and his tireless efforts to call for rational, balanced responses to the CoV2 event
    also the critiques of Climate Alarmism, and the more conservative political narrative. Taking Sky News Aussie off YouTube is a rude blow. The Australian government knows that there is a lot of pushback out here in suburban Australia, and lots of people were behind the Sky News Australia project, they obviously feel the pain from the anti-propaganda effort - even though Alan Jones wimped out on the anti-lock down protests, he was in damage control.
    But Kevin Rudd eh? He is a CCP troll.

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th August 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2021), bluestflame (3rd August 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd August 2021), leavesoftrees (3rd August 2021), Matthew (3rd August 2021), mountain_jim (3rd August 2021), Peace in Oz (4th August 2021), Tigger (11th August 2021), Tintin (3rd August 2021), wondering (3rd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 73 LastLast