Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Biden?

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 times in 211 posts

Default Re: Why Biden?

Once again, an excellent commentary from Styx. (8 min.)

Balanced and reasonable.

I'm actually not politically inclined or savvy, but I find it refreshing and illuminating to hear opinions and analyses from persons such as him, who have a deep understanding of many topics, from the esoteric to politics.

Highly recommended.

What to Expect if Biden Does Win

"Expect an absent president, an extremely visible VP acting as de facto leader, attacks on gun rights, and on free speech, and economic stagnation."
    Last edited by atman; 11th September 2020 at 12:58.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alan (11th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (11th September 2020), Chester (16th September 2020), ClearWater (11th September 2020), Jayke (11th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2020), thepainterdoug (15th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    French
    Thanks

On this anniversary of 9/11, I thought it would be pertinent to post the following article (published just yesterday).

The article does not make any mention of the cognitive decline that Joe Biden is suffering from right now, but it brings attention to his propensity to flip-flop, to lie and to rewrite history. A typical career politician, one could say!

It certainly adds food for thought, when trying to answer: "Why Biden?"

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for years falsely claimed in interviews that he predicted the 9/11 terror attacks and a possible strike on the White House in a speech delivered the day before terrorists flew planes into the Twin Towers.

On Sept. 10, 2001, the then-senator from Delaware gave a foreign policy speech at Washington, DC’s National Press Club in which he complained about the Bush administration’s spending on a missile defense system, warning that an anthrax or other biological attack was more likely.

“The real threat comes to this country in the hold of a ship, the belly of a plane, or smuggled into a city in the middle of the night in a vial in a backpack,” Biden said.

But when al Qaeda terrorists hijacked four planes the following morning and killed 2,977 Americans, Biden began claiming he predicted the attack.

He did no such thing. During the hour-long speech, Biden mentioned terrorism only three times — twice in reference to biological terrorism.

But in an interview with ABC News just hours after the Twin Towers fell, Biden, then chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he warned that planes could be hijacked and flown into buildings like the White House.

“Literally as recently as yesterday, I spoke to the National Press Club and talked about the fact that it is just as easy to fly from National Airport into the White House as it is to, you know, do the same thing in New York,” Biden said.

He repeated this claim for years, boasting that he “warned about a massive attack on the United States of America from terrorists,” and that he “wasn’t clairvoyant” but “knew what everybody else knew.”

Joe Biden in 2001 speaking about the 9/11 terror attacks
    CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

“On Sept. 10, the day before the attacks on the towers, I made a speech to the National Press Club where I warned about a massive attack on the United States of America from terrorists, why I thought it would happen and why I thought our priorities were misplaced — the day before 9/11,” Biden said on the Senate floor in 2006.

He repeated this in another appearance at the National Press Club several months later.

“I spoke almost five years ago to the day, the day before 9/11, and indicated what I thought the greatest threat was at that time. To state the obvious, I wasn’t clairvoyant, but I knew what everybody else knew,” the lawmaker said.

The former veep and septuagenarian presidential hopeful has faced intense scrutiny of his foreign policy record since announcing his White House bid last April.

An NYC firefighter on 9/11
    Getty Images

Biden’s history of making revisionist remarks has also come under fire after he claimed on last year’s primary campaign trail that he was opposed to the Iraq War, which he voted for — drawing the ire of primary opponent Bernie Sanders.

In the wake of the Sept. 11 attacks, Biden also questioned whether it was worth going after the Taliban who were sheltering al Qaeda, telling Newsweek in December 2011 they were “not our enemy.”

He even suggested to puzzled staffers that the US send a $200 million “no strings attached” check to Iran as a gesture of good will to the Arab world, per a New Republic report.

Biden wants Obama-era foreign policy — including return to Iran nuclear deal
    Biden also flip-flopped on who was responsible for the atrocity, telling PBS in October 2001 that Islamist terrorism wouldn’t be possible without funding from Saudi Arabia before he and President Barack Obama blocked legislation in 2016 that would have allowed victims of the attacks to sue Saudi Arabia.

As Obama’s vice president, Biden also repeatedly changed his story on the perilous raid that killed al Qaeda boss Osama bin Laden in 2011, warning his boss against it before claiming he supported it.

In the months after bin Laden’s death, Biden told Democratic donors behind closed doors that he had warned Obama to wait another week for better intelligence and recounted how he warned his boss “don’t go,” according to CBS News.

In a 2012 documentary, “The Road We’ve Traveled,” Biden also warned that if Obama had made the wrong move, his presidency would have been “over.”

But several months later, the Scranton-born lawmaker said he actually advised Obama to “follow your instincts” — omitting the fact that he was opposed to the operation.

“I said, ‘Follow your instincts, Mr. President. Your instincts have been close to unerring. Follow your instincts,'” Biden told NBC’s “Meet the Press” in May 2012. “I wanted him to take one more day to do one more test to see if he was there.”

Joe Biden, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton receive updates on the death of Osama bin Laden in 2011.
    Getty Images

By 2015, Biden denied he told Obama not to go in front of other advisers and said he actually encouraged the strike.

“I told him my opinion that I thought he should go but follow his own instincts. But it would’ve been a mistake,” Biden told an audience in Washington, DC.

“Imagine if I had said in front of everyone ‘don’t go’ or ‘go’ and his decision was a different decision. It undercuts that relationship,” he added.

Biden’s two opposing accounts were noted at the time in various media reports and in an interview with CBS News’ Norah O’Donnell, who squeezed him on the inaccuracies. But Biden said he’d simply “never told the whole story” previously for fear of “self-aggrandizing.”

And Obama himself said Biden was opposed to the raid in the 2012 presidential debates, as did then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who wrote Biden was “skeptical” of the raid in her 2014 tome “Hard Choices.”

Noor bin Ladin, Osama bin Laden’s niece

In a recent exclusive interview with The Post, bin Laden’s niece came out in support of President Trump and lashed the foreign policy of the Obama/Biden administration, warning that another 9/11 could be around the corner if Biden becomes commander-in-chief.

“ISIS proliferated under the Obama/Biden administration, leading to them coming to Europe,” said Noor bin Ladin, 33.

“Trump has shown he protects America and us by extension from foreign threats by obliterating terrorists at the root and before they get a chance to strike.”

A Biden spokesperson did not immediately respond to request for comment.
    Source

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th September 2020), Jayke (11th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    French
    Thanks

When attempting to answer the question "Why Biden?", one should of course also consider the alternative, i.e. the other candidate.

Now, the article that I am going to post here could possibly be considered off-topic... If it is, I would be grateful if a moderator would delete it, or post it in a more appropriate thread.

Earlier this morning, in remembrance of the 9/11 terror attacks, I posted the article entitled "Inside Joe Biden’s history of falsely claiming he predicted 9/11 attacks"

To counterpoint the claims made by presidential candidate Joe Biden with some of those made by his opponent, here is an article that was published some 5 years ago by Buzzfeed News, before it became consumed by "Trump derangement". It discusses several of the written statements made by Trump, 19 months before the 9/11 attacks:

Over A Year Before 9/11, Trump Wrote Of Terror Threat With Remarkable Clarity

"I really am convinced we're in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the Trade Center look like kids playing with firecrackers."

by Andrew Kaczynski, BuzzFeed News Reporter
    Posted on October 19, 2015, at 2:33 p.m. ET

In 2000, 19 months before Sept. 11, 2001, Donald Trump wrote extensively of the terrorism threat the United States was facing.

Trump, who at the time was considering a presidential bid on the Reform Party ticket, went so far as to say that an attack on a major U.S. city was not just a probability, but an inevitability.

"I really am convinced we're in danger of the sort of terrorist attacks that will make the bombing of the Trade Center look like kids playing with firecrackers," wrote Trump in his 2000 book, The America We Deserve. "No sensible analyst rejects this possibility, and plenty of them, like me, are not wondering if but when it will happen."

Trump even mentions Osama bin Laden by name, in a criticism of an American foreign policy that too quickly jumps from one crisis to the next.

"One day we're told that a shadowy figure with no fixed address named Osama bin-Laden is public enemy number one, and U.S. jetfighters lay waste to his camp in Afghanistan," The Donald wrote. "He escapes back under some rock, and a few news cycles later it's on to a new enemy and new crisis."

Trump started a full-on war with former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush on Friday, when he suggested Bush's older brother and former President George W. Bush is to blame for the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Jeb Bush took to Twitter to defend his brother, calling Trump's attack "pathetic," and told CNN's Jake Tapper on Sunday that Trump talks about foreign policy like he's still on his reality show, The Apprentice.

Four years before The Apprentice ever aired, Trump devoted an entire section of his book to keeping America safe from terrorism, arguing our ignorance of the threats we faced from terrorism was the biggest threat to national security.

"I may be making waves, but that's all right," wrote Trump. "Making waves is usually what you need to do to rock the boat, and our national-security boat definitely needs rocking. Let's point fingers. The biggest threat to our security is ourselves, because we've become arrogant. Dangerously arrogant. It's time for a realistic view of the world and our place in it. Do we truly understand the threats we face? And let me give a warning: You won't hear a lot of what follows from candidates in this campaign, because what I've got to say is definitely not happy talk. There are forces to be worried about, people and programs to take action against. Now."

"We face a different problem when we talk about the individual fanatics who want to harm us," The Donald continued, discussing the threat from individual terrorist organizations that despised American culture.

Trump said such people were determined to attack us.

"We can kid ourselves all we want by mocking their references to the Great Satan, but also keep in mind that there is no greater destiny for many people than to deal the Great Satan a major kick in the teeth," he wrote, adding they despised the U.S. support for Israel.

"Our teenage boys fantasize about Cindy Crawford; young terrorists fantasize about turning an American city (and themselves) into charcoal," Trump wrote.

Trump predicted a major attack on an American city that would involved weapons of mass destruction, writing, "Yet it's time to get down to the hard business of preparing for what I believe is the real possibility that somewhere, sometime, a weapon of mass destruction will be carried into a major American city and detonated."

Trump added that even if the U.S. mobilized, the country probably wouldn't be able to stop most attacks. Trump said many people would willingly sign up for a suicide mission in America, and that the many U.S. military incursions create more terrorists who want to harm us.

"Whatever their motives — fanaticism, revenge — suffice it to say that plenty of people would stand in line for a crack at a suicide mission within America," Trump wrote. "In fact the number of potential attackers grows every day. Our various military adventures — some of which are justified, some not — create new legions of people who would like to avenge the deaths of family members or fellow citizens.

"It is one cost of peacekeeping we should keep in mind. I am not a hard-core isolationist. While I agree that we stick our noses into too many problems not of our making and that we can't do much about, I strongly disagree with the idea that we can pull up the drawbridge to hide from rogue nations or individual fanatics."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    French
    Thanks

This will be my last contribution to this thread.

Truth be told, politics are not at all a passion of mine. And I'm quite ignorant of its most intricate workings. I do love, however, the "bull in a china shop" energy that Trump has brought into the established ranks of the political arena!

As far as this thread is concerned, I think I was partially motivated to continue contributing to it... in order to show my appreciation to Mike, who has taken a most likely well deserved respite from the forum, but whose witty voice I kind of miss!

If true unity is not possible in the crazy world of politics, let us at least hope for more examples of mutual respect, such as the one below.

This is one instance where Joe Biden's cognitive decline does not matter. He did good here (even if it might have been a PR motivated move).

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2020), Bill Ryan (11th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

"Riding the Dragon, the Bidens' Chinese Secrets"
    September 12, 2020
    2,179 views"
    Review from Alexandra Bruce: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/rid...l-documentary/

"‘Riding the Dragon: The Bidens’ Chinese Secrets’ is a well-produced documentary based on the research of ‘Clinton Cash’ author, Peter Schweizer for his latest book, ‘Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends.’

Schweizer narrates the largely untold story of how Joe Biden enriched his family by using his influence as Vice President to help them make lucrative deals with Communist China, including the Chinese military.

Joe Biden’s two brothers, his sister and his son had all been landing sweet insider business deals as consultants, contractors and lobbyists for much of Joe’s 35-year tenure as Delaware Senator before he ascended to the Vice Presidency in 2009. Afterwards, they kicked it up several notches.

Similarly to how Hunter Biden landed a $1,000,000 per year job on the board of Burisma when his father was made the point man in Ukraine and despite the fact that he had virtually no business experience, let alone in Ukraine or in the gas industry, Hunter landed a one billion dollar deal with the Chinese government 10 days after he joined his father on a state visit to that country.

Peter narrates, “Hunter and his Chinese partners established a private investment fund they would call Bohai Harvest. The Chinese government provided the money, Hunter was given a seat on the Bohai Harvest board of directors and a 10 equity stake in the new company.

“Devin Archer, his business partner was appointed Vice Chairman the new firm enjoyed an unusual and special status in China, operating through the Shanghai Free Trade Zone. No other investment fund in the world had a deal like Biden’s firm, not UBS, not Goldman-Sachs, not Morgan Stanley, no one.

“In short, the son of the Vice President of the United States, with little investment experience, no experience in China got a deal in the People’s Republic of China that no one else had and he got that deal shortly after his father was appointed point person on US policy towards China.

“But this isn’t just another story about a politician’s kid getting rich. Hunter’s new firm, Bohai Harvest began making investment deals around the world that would serve the strategic interests of the Chinese government – and that’s what makes this deal so troubling.

“That’s a bold thing to say but it’s true. This new firm started making investment deals that would serve the strategic interests of the Chinese military.

“In 2015, Hunter Biden’s Bohai Harvest joined forces with the Chinese military contractor, AVIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China) to buy American parts manufacturer, Henniges.

“Henniges’s technology is considered dual-use, meaning it can be used for commercial and military purposes. Deals like these require approval of the highest levels of the Federal Government.

“Hunter Biden’s partner in the Henniges deal, the Chinese aviation giant, AVIC was notorious for its history of stealing us military technologies to build their own fighter jets and drones but in September 2015, AVIC bought 51% of Henniges and Hunter Biden’s Bohai Harvest bought the other 49% – and yes, the Obama Administration did indeed approve it.”

There’s a LOT more! Don’t miss this important film!"

(FULL DOCUMENTARY)
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2020), atman (14th September 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), Chester (16th September 2020), ClearWater (13th September 2020), Jayke (13th September 2020), justntime2learn (13th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020), PurpleLama (14th September 2020), skogvokter (14th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

I'd like to ask the serious question:

Will the American Presidential TV debates actually happen?
    • If not, how would this be justified and sanitized?
    • What would the national response be?
    • How would the media handle it?
    • What would the Republican reaction be?
    • And what effect would this have on the election itself?

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2020), atman (14th September 2020), ClearWater (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (14th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020), PurpleLama (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th September 2020), skogvokter (14th September 2020), sllim11 (15th September 2020), thepainterdoug (14th September 2020), Yoda (14th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

I doubt very much that Biden could handle a debate with Trump. He'd be pummelled, and his handlers can't afford that. During a recent television interview he was caught using a teleprompter which if one deduces correctly, suggests he cannot operate without a script. That does not bode well for a live debate when he needs to think on his feet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	biden_teleprompterc45c43c5b5add4976.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	44402

It's not the only instance. Is someone giving him the answers on pre-written cards?

I have growing doubts that Biden will make it to November 3rd. Question is, who will replace him?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (14th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ClearWater (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (14th September 2020), skogvokter (14th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    French
    Thanks

(I wrote, just a few days ago, that I was done contributing to this thread, but the ability to change one's mind is perhaps the essence of true growth. If not, well then I must have lied! Besides, after having just read c0rv0's latest offerings, I felt like I needed to come back, even if only for a short while, to more ordinary and down-to-earth matters...)

To answer Bill's question, I suppose that the only "acceptable" reason for Joe Biden to not participate in the Presidential debates would be his being forced to quarantine for having supposedly become infected with the Covid-19(84) virus. But at least 50% of the population would call it B.S.

We can be certain that Trump will not run away from the still currently planned debates. But will they be allowed to take place? Will a sudden "crisis" provoke the need to cancel them?

Trump, in the meantime, has even agreed, via a tweet this morning, to participate in a proposed 4-hour long debate with Biden... that would be moderated by Joe Rogan!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to atman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ClearWater (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (14th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020), PurpleLama (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th September 2020), skogvokter (14th September 2020), sunwings (15th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well lookey...entering stage left right on cue:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hillary_back-1.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	44408

https://thedcpatriot.com/shes-baaaac...-trail-monday/
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (14th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ClearWater (14th September 2020), Jayke (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th September 2020), skogvokter (14th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,562 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

https://thedcpatriot.com/shes-baaaack-hillary-clinton-joins-kamala-harris-on-the-campaign-trail-monday

"SHE’S BAAAACK.. Hillary Clinton Joins Kamala Harris on the Campaign Trail Monday"
    That's pretty worrying. But not many may be surprised.

No way (surely!) is Biden going to take part in any TV debates. Something's going to happen to get him off the ticket, and it's not straightforward to see how that chess game will play out. But that (above) was a knight move right into the center of the board.

I speculated in my July thread What's happening right now, and why that what really is happening here, and why there's such near-insane desperation to get Trump out of the White House by any means possible, is that this is the window to get Hillary back on her intended 2008 timeline.

For that to happen, somehow she has to end up as President soon after this November election. My guess is that all this is being wargamed out, and there's some high legal switcheroo complexity that's being very carefully planned. This also fits perfectly with all the recent rhetoric of "Trump will be escorted from the White House, whether he knows it yet or not".

If this actually happens, and somehow Hillary gets to be President, then what follows soon after will be WW III.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2020), atman (14th September 2020), ClearWater (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (14th September 2020), Kate (15th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2020), Satori (14th September 2020), seko (14th September 2020), skogvokter (14th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Hillary Clinton UNHINGED While A Miserable Bill Clinton Sits Behind Her
    142,832 views•Sep 6, 2020

(The expressions on Bill's face are priceless. I don't imagine domestic peace in the Clinton household was advanced once she saw him in this video.
    But wouldn't it be great if he would continue appearing with her as she campaigns, with that same, oh-so-sad, oh-so-telling face...)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

https://thedcpatriot.com/shes-baaaack-hillary-clinton-joins-kamala-harris-on-the-campaign-trail-monday

"SHE’S BAAAACK.. Hillary Clinton Joins Kamala Harris on the Campaign Trail Monday"
    That's pretty worrying. But not many may be surprised.

No way (surely!) is Biden going to take part in any TV debates. Something's going to happen to get him off the ticket, and it's not straightforward to see how that chess game will play out. But that (above) was a knight move right into the center of the board.

I speculated in my July thread What's happening right now, and why that what really is happening here, and why there's such near-insane desperation to get Trump out of the White House by any means possible, is that this is the window to get Hillary back on her intended 2008 timeline.

For that to happen, somehow she has to end up as President soon after this November election. My guess is that all this is being wargamed out, and there's some high legal switcheroo complexity that's being very carefully planned. This also fits perfectly with all the recent rhetoric of "Trump will be escorted from the White House, whether he knows it yet or not".

If this actually happens, and somehow Hillary gets to be President, then what follows soon after will be WW III.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th September 2020), thepainterdoug (15th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

RunningDeer (15th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    I'm no defender of Mr. Status Quo, but let's try and make sure we at least get quotes from these guys straight here. What he said starting at :48 is the following: "I’m prepared to say, that I have a record of over 40 years, and that I am going to be Joe Biden".
    Last edited by Gracy; 15th September 2020 at 01:59.

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    I'm no defender of Mr. Status Quo, but let's try and make sure we at least get quotes from these guys straight here. What he said starting at :48 is the following: "I’m prepared to say, that I have a record of over 40 years, and that I am going to be Joe Biden".
    I pulled up the transcript @ 48 seconds:

There are only 85 subscribers to the channel, but 193,089 have viewed the video. 834 left comments. It appears that many if not most are unfavorable. Also there are a lot of copies on other YouTube channels.

Biden: I’m Going to Beat Joe Biden (1:53)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th September 2020 at 14:26.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (16th September 2020), Gracy (15th September 2020), justntime2learn (15th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2020)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Okay Paula, I'm just going by what my ears tell me, who am I to argue with the transcript and all the arrows?

29. Link to Post #96
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 times in 278 posts

It's obvious that he is in the early stages of Alzheimer, but in this latest video he says "I'm gonna be Joe Biden". There's no "t" in there. It also makes sense with the whole phrase. Don't worry though, there are so many other videos he messes up.

Btw, an off-topic observation. I never understood how so many very old politicians are so high in the hierarchy in the USA in its whole history. I haven't seen this pattern in any other country. Biden is 77, he should be sitting peacefully in a porch watching people passing by, instead of trying to run for an extremely complex and psychologically pressing job which affects billions of people.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

atman (15th September 2020), Bill Ryan (15th September 2020), onawah (15th September 2020), RunningDeer (15th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

"I can beat Joe Biden´s husband!"

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2020), RunningDeer (15th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It could just as easily be 'I'm going to beat Joe Biden' when taking all his other gaffes into account, including that rally when he mistook his own sister for his wife. It doesn't really matter, it's clear as day he's not mentally well.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [/I]If this actually happens, and somehow Hillary gets to be President, then what follows soon after will be WW III.
    I wondered what you thought of this Bill. This graphic is a just a projection, but is based on the many hints Q has dropped regarding Hillary, and what would/may have happened had she won. There was, apparently, a 16 year plan to destroy America. This could indeed be a last ditch scramble to get that train back on the tracks.

~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (15th September 2020), Bill Ryan (15th September 2020), Jake (15th September 2020), justntime2learn (15th September 2020), RunningDeer (15th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Okay Paula, I'm just going by what my ears tell me, who am I to argue with the transcript and all the arrows?
    I updated the image, Gracy May.

I use arrows/circles for: 1) those like myself that retain more/best using a visual modality 2) those with time constraints.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th September 2020 at 13:23.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2020), Chester (16th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

According to Biden these are the four HISTORIC crises we are facing:

A) Pandemic - supremely manipulated with lies
    B) Economic Crisis - compounded by A
    C) Climate Change - supremely manipulated with lies
    D) White Supremacy - an outright LIE

He must be living in an alternate reality.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 15th September 2020 at 15:57.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (15th September 2020), Bill Ryan (15th September 2020), Chester (16th September 2020), ClearWater (15th September 2020), justntime2learn (15th September 2020), onawah (15th September 2020), T Smith (14th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast