+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Questions for extraterrestrial entities: what would you ask?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,367 times in 4,614 posts

Default Re: Questions for extraterrestrial entities: what would you ask?

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    But to who do they taste like chicken?
    There is an authentic old story or few behind the quote even though I don’t know its true age or historical date but I’ve read about some Jesuit missionaries travelling through some remote islands while they ended up as “chief guests” by then barely known tribe and served a lavish dinner with unknown “special meal” being prepared for them, without their full knowledge or understanding of local customs.

There were dances and music and some kind of alcoholic beverage accompanying the tribe session too and everyone started to eat merrily but kept eyes on the guests.
    The missionaries wanted to follow customs to their best as themselves in uncharted territory but after some time the tribe chieftain laughed a lot and inquired about the taste of the “special food”?

The Jesuits did not know what to say as could not really find any taste to it but did not suspect anything yet so agreed it tastes like chicken.

Later they found out or the chieftain himself revealed this was special “gift” for them, one of their tribesmen.

The Jesuits begged him never to do it again and sought earliest departure from the island.

This time they were treated with respect till the end and were not eaten for dinner.

Later they shared the story with some pirates and sailors who happened to eat human flash in some extreme survival situations and it was agreed among them that it does not have any taste but closest is to tasteless chicken.

For education purposes only 🙏

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

East Sun (18th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,367 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by panpsych (here)
    Does everything taste like chicken?
    Please elaborate on your statement...

(that's a real patch )
    Who's patch is it may I ask?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/509th_Operations_Group

It’s how people on nonstop missions with no sandwich breaks look like, in either case.

If we have sent probes to Andromeda 50 millions years back and forgot about it, they would have aged considerably since.

In the bigger Universe we would have to be /are distant cousins to enable any sort of biological compatibility .

Once you cross the lightspeed limit for your Solar system you are capable of distant Space travel. Quite like when you cross the lightspeed limit of your thoughts you come to know how is it to feel quite alien in this part of Universe 😌

🕊

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

East Sun (18th August 2020), panpsych (18th August 2020), Sunny-side-up (19th August 2020), william r sanford72 (18th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

panpsych,

Quote:
    "But, as Bill points out, it could also be a reference to some of the shadier aspects of known meal preferences"

Like cannibals maybe.
    We'll have to ask a cannibal next time "you" meet one.
    Let me know if you ever get back.
    The qualitative aspect of that is not a question I'd wish for an answer to, nor a topic I'd ever expect to accidentally wander into, so much as wondering why any ET might feel they have the right to do so.

I'd definitely be interested in answers to the question of what the general experiential world of an ET was like.
    Last edited by panpsych; 18th August 2020 at 20:54.

6. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by panpsych (here)
    panpsych,

Quote:
    "But, as Bill points out, it could also be a reference to some of the shadier aspects of known meal preferences"

Like cannibals maybe.
    We'll have to ask a cannibal next time "you" meet one.
    Let me know if you ever get back.
    The qualitative aspect of that is not a question I'd wish for an answer to, nor a topic I'd ever expect to accidentally wander into, so much as wondering why any ET might feel they have the right to do so.

I'd definitely be interested in answers to the question of what the general experiential world of an ET was like.
    Maybe, you or I or some brave soul might try to make contact by whatever means to get
    some answers to our questions.

Hope to some day reach that point but my time is somewhat limited but not too
    much I hope.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (19th August 2020)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

People like the members of 'Project Avalon' talk of and wish for 'Open Disclosure' we ask our selves this question over and over as if we are the only choose of being to communicate with.
    1) Who if any do you communicate with ?
    Is it a certain: political thinking, certain religious thinking, certain intellectual level, certain level of telepathy or moral ethical behaviour, a certain level of quite calm mind or is it hive minded beings?

2) Do you gel with any of us here or do you see us as a miss mash of individual beings with no way to disclose your self too.
    "you" as extraterrestrials might be as varied and miss mashed as we are, 3) are you??
    4) So what do you actually think of us humans, 5) are we allowed to have contact with you, 6) or are we a contaminate to your way of being?

Their are of course many, many more conditions of human beings, so 7) who are we 0.o ?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

East Sun (19th August 2020), panpsych (19th August 2020)

10. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

I zero in on the obscure ones that have helped people who had really serious
    health problems and helped tremendously in healing them.

Shows that they, the ones that helped, had empathy that I hold to be
    extremely important.

That says a lot.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Agape (20th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4