+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Fall of the Cabal (documentary)

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default The Fall of the Cabal (documentary)

The Fall of Cabal | Documentory

Long but interesting
    Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (15th August 2020), Antihero (18th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2020), Ben (14th August 2020), bettye198 (14th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), BMJ (18th August 2020), Brigantia (15th August 2020), ClearWater (14th August 2020), David Trd1 (19th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2020), East Sun (15th August 2020), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2020), fifi (15th August 2020), Gwin Ru (15th August 2020), Ioneo (15th August 2020), Jad (15th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th August 2020), markenty13 (16th August 2020), Moz (18th August 2020), onawah (15th August 2020), palehorse (15th August 2020), Peter UK (17th August 2020), RunningDeer (15th August 2020), scotslad (15th August 2020), selinam (16th August 2020), Tintin (20th August 2020), toppy (15th August 2020), Vangelo (24th December 2023), WhiteFeather (18th August 2020), Yvanka (14th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Default Re: The Fall of the Cabal (documentary)

The entire series with all parts is worthy. We watched it months ago. Loved the end.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

angelfire (15th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2020), Ben (14th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (15th August 2020), David Trd1 (19th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th August 2020), greybeard (14th August 2020), Gwin Ru (15th August 2020), palehorse (15th August 2020), RunningDeer (15th August 2020), scotslad (15th August 2020), Tintin (20th August 2020), toppy (15th August 2020), WhiteFeather (18th August 2020), Yvanka (15th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

I personally met Janet Ossebaard (in real life) many times on meetings & conferences, interviewed her (twice) live on my "UntoldMysteries Radio Show" in 2006 & 2007 and I know from own experience she is really grounded, well articulated, speaks fluent English (being Dutch), knows her stuff and is very "to the point" ... no walking around the bush ... loves to share her scientific research without it being to much "new age". Her work (publications, lectures & documentaries) on Crop Circles is in my view one of the best out there!

Janet was very recently was interviewed (367,500+ views already) by a Dutch celebrity called "Lange Frans" who made a rap-music of her work Fall of Cabal!

Lyrics

(Using Google Translate Dutch to English)

Lange Frans
    Banshee to the beat

[Hook]
    Welcome to the best festival
    You do not need a ticket because you are already there
    This is the fall of the Cabal (Banshee)
    Where we go one we go all

[Verse 1]

There's something in the air it's spring stuck (stuck)
    Loose screws never fix interest again (can you feel it?)
    Honest as knowledge was the ball that no longer goes back and forth like it was tennis (shh)
    Relaxing in the calm before the storm (calm)
    Turn off your television, that already chills you up (ha)
    Put a worm in your ear that found peace with you
    He dug like a mole and found fertile soil
    And suddenly it's clear (was already)
    That we are witnessing a matrix that crumbles
    I've been saying for years that it really isn't right
    But only hear an echo in my crazy head
    Now we're not going to take anything from those perverts
    We refuse to swallow anything
    My vaccine is fack them (fack fack)
    Feel what opens when you are locked

[Hook]
    We-we-welkom op het allerleipste festival
    Je hebt geen kaartje nodig want je bent er al
    Dit is de fall van de Cabal
    Where we go one we go all (ha)

[Verse 2]
    A lot has come loose (loose)
    Sometimes we are anonymous, sometimes Janet Ossebaard
    You are human it is only natural to worry
    It is the cleaning up of the hidden plague
    Enough breadcrumbs can feed a brain
    Avicii also knew about it, he would feel the pain
    Trump was put down to puke
    But were you awake, did you already know he is the savior
    Turn Kanye West a little bit and go pray now
    There is no left and right, there is only center now
    Save your soul before your spirit is cooked
    If you vibrate at level you are good anyway
    Oops, Wikileaks already gave the impression that they ordered children just like with the pizza line
    A pedo network worldwide, don't ask how
    Via Hillary Clinton to the House of Orange

[Hook]

Welcome to the best festival
    You don't need a ticket cause you're already there (welcome)
    This is the fall of the Cabal
    Where we go one we go all (ha)

[Verse 3]
    Shoes with the red sole, check the story behind
    Anyone who worships the devil is no stupid at all
    White Pope, Gray Pope, Black Pope
    Not a white rabbit and ****ed up in the house
    It has been my duty to know this
    I sleep deeply. I have a lightweight conscience
    Recently they were tough on the farmers
    Now the rats are silent because who is running the cities
    I'm in a great mood (happy)
    Because Baybaşin is released and Joris Demmink behind bars
    Believe me, all that flexing is over
    Beyoncé shut down no more witchcraft
    But patents free, everyone's talents free
    Free energy for you and me you make people happy

[Outro]

Welcome to the best festival You do not need a ticket because you are already there

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th August 2020 at 00:33.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

angelfire (15th August 2020), Antihero (18th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Blacklight43 (15th August 2021), Brigantia (15th August 2020), David Trd1 (19th August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2020), greybeard (15th August 2020), Gwin Ru (15th August 2020), Moz (18th August 2020), onawah (15th August 2020), onevoice (15th August 2020), palehorse (15th August 2020), RunningDeer (15th August 2020), Samson (15th August 2020), scotslad (15th August 2020), Tintin (20th August 2020), toppy (15th August 2020), Vangelo (24th December 2023), WhiteFeather (18th August 2020), Yvanka (15th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The first parts of the documentary are harrowing.
    onawah has posted much on similar lines (children vanishing and all that comes with that)

So I skimmed quite a bit.
    The two last chapters are amazing and I hope most of it true.
    Something of this magnitude is required.
    Time will tell no doubt.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 15th August 2020 at 16:53.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

angelfire (15th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (15th August 2020), ClearWater (15th August 2020), East Sun (16th August 2020), Moz (18th August 2020), onawah (15th August 2020), palehorse (17th August 2020), RunningDeer (15th August 2020), scotslad (15th August 2020), Tintin (20th August 2020), toppy (16th August 2020), WhiteFeather (18th August 2020), Yvanka (15th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,009 times in 642 posts

Well, that was worth a couple of Stellas
    I have avoided Q videos and threads on here and the wider internet per say, but kinda get the jist of it
    mainly because DW has over egged it both promotionally and financially in my humble opinion.
    However I do kinda get potential purpose behind Q...the "draining of the swamp" et al.

I like Greybeard have to say that chapter 8 - end, were thought provoking.

Not up to speed on USA politics per say, but I do recall Trey Gowdy's often blistering performances and remember Comey and Peter Strzok both getting cut to size - was this all part of the swamp clear out?

Whatever happened to Mr Gowdy? (dont hear much of him nowadays)

As for Trump - like or loathe him, he hasn't gotten to where he has for being a complete dumb ass. Has he?

It's going to be an interesting rest of 2020. One helluva Pandora's box been opened since he got into power and I think there's going to a be few more interesting surprises - for sure

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

angelfire (15th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (15th August 2020), ClearWater (15th August 2020), greybeard (15th August 2020), Peter UK (17th August 2020), TargeT (15th August 2020), Tintin (20th August 2020), toppy (16th August 2020), WhiteFeather (18th August 2020), Yvanka (17th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

From the outset, I have not been following the Q material except from a safe distance; close enough, however, along with other matters, not to be surprised by anything this video contains. In the last month I have been posting on CS Lewis’s fictional account of the takedown of a satanic group based in an English university town. So that is my yardstick for commenting on this video. There are a number of interesting parallels, but before anyone gets too excited, I would remind you that I am talking about fiction from 70 years ago…

I originally got into looking at The Space Trilogy through writing about Terence McKenna, and something that was no more than an aside on his part about JFK – starting here and in particular here. This led me to Lewis SOLELY on the basis that he died on the same day as Kennedy, possibly within less than an hour of him. Interpret that coincidence as you will (I suspect there is an astrological connection). Hence, my first slightly startled reaction is at seeing John Kennedy turning up again like a shiny new penny. OK, not the same John Kennedy, whose biography ends in 1963, not even the same John Kennedy Jr, whose biography supposedly ends in 1999 – some kind of father-and-son reincarnation.

My second somewhat surprised reaction therefore is at seeing a form of resurrection and/or time travel. It could, after all, have been a common or garden reincarnation, where the same consciousness moves to a different time period in a different body. You see, CS Lewis does something very similar by resurrecting the magician Merlin, from Arthurian times.

My third, somewhat blasé reaction by this time, comes on noting that Merlin is resurrected by the satanic forces themselves for their own evil purpose. He is at the historical watershed when magicians turn from formerly good to subsequently bad intentions. But the satanic forces have overreached themselves: caught between two stools, Merlin joins the positive side while, taking his place in the preplanned negative role, a local tramp serves as his mouthpiece. One of the interesting things about Trump is his ambiguity: he easily passes as pretty dumb, although he has at least one highly intelligent family member, his uncle John Trump, and reportedly his son Baron as well. He probably has script writers for the dumb stuff. He can be friends with Jeffrey Epstein, which can be taken as a sign either of corruption or of… enemy infiltration. And lastly, he has his ‘tramp’, his alter ego, Boris Johnson, the ‘British Trump’ who, it can be said with a fair degree of certainty, is aligned with the false picture (if indeed it is false) – certainly not with the Trump described here. Johnson is Trump’s poodle, that much is clear. If Trump is not what he seems, Johnson remains his poodle. On a personal note, Johnsonian Brexit was the only subject I posted on last year, after a longish silence. This has to mean something, don’t ask me what. It may or may not have something to do with a thread I was working on.

My fourth point is that CS Lewis was into ‘novelty’ long before Terence McKenna came on the scene. Hence, whatever might be said in anticipation about a ‘second coming’, it would have to be that the ‘sweet Jesus’ character from last time around was well and truly dead and buried. Trump, whose name can only encourage gamblers, fulfils this criterion in spades…

In Lewis’s fiction, the ‘NICE’ (National Institute for… whatever) believes in the tramp. This would be equivalent to the UK pro-Tory perspective on the Trump-Johnson tandem. According to Lewis, there is no need for deception when self-delusion/self-destruction will do. What is that Q quote? – their symbology will be their undoing, or words to that effect. Much of the honest general public is deceived with and/or by them. But that is of no importance in terms of the end goal, which being eminently desirable is not supposed to happen.

It is important however, in terms of the amount of cognitive dissonance to be overcome. Whether or not one believes in this scenario, there are two things to be taken into consideration. First, things happen, or not. Sometimes inevitable things don’t happen, sometimes most unlikely things do happen. If you see Lionel Messi with the ball in the penalty box, you are pretty sure that a goal is going to follow and Barcelona will win. Last night, Messi’s Barcelona were hammered 8-2. But owing to covid there were no spectators… Did this make a difference? To some extent, very definitely: this was their worst result in 70 years. But they would probably have lost anyway.

In this Q-Trump saga, we are the spectators. Do we have an influence on what might be an astounding outcome? The best that can be said is: certainly not if we don’t turn up. So we are here, posting in August 2020: consider this a notarized deed. Later on, we shall find out whether this was pie in the sky or a dream come true, something that happened or something that we made happen. That is what it means to be awakening sheep. What Lewis presents, while Merlin and his tramp cause the cabal to self-destruct, is the family of good people thriving under the same positive influences – just being normal. Normal is the norm; keep it simple, stupid!

What we can take away, therefore, is that, if the above scenario does in fact play out, there will be huge cognitive dissonance to be treated on a global scale. And who will be the emergency crews dealing with this problem? People like you and me, ready to go: this is what we have been preparing for. If so, we are looking at something like Mandela’s Truth and Reconciliation in South Africa: the active ingredient here concerns many perpetrators who somehow got involved and couldn’t get out. For these people – the vast majority – Truth and Reconciliation provides a way out. Writing fifty years ahead of Dan Brown, Lewis has one of his heroes getting caught up in the cabal and getting out. People like you and me will be dealing with the huge backlash. This being so, for Trump to give way to a late Democratic candidate emerging after a purge and called John Kennedy would be a huge step in the right direction. Why? Because Democratic voters are the ones who will be the most hugely deflated by this positive scenario. Why? Because the Democratic Party has always best embodied the progressive values best suited to a world in constant movement. Hence the counter-intuitive fact that Satan is the ideal Republican and therefore as a double agent posing as a Democrat.

Ever one to shoot himself in the foot, Boris Johnson has shot his entire camp in the head with his three-words-in-one formula: Whackamole!

What is the victorious response to Johnsonian n’importe quoi? Sumo wrestling. See this post

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

angelfire (15th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (15th August 2020), ClearWater (15th August 2020), greybeard (15th August 2020), onawah (15th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th August 2020), scotslad (15th August 2020), Tintin (20th August 2020), toppy (16th August 2020), WhiteFeather (18th August 2020), wondering (17th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    onawah has posted much on similar lines (children vanishing and all that comes with that)

So I skimmed quite a bit.
    The two last chapters are amazing and I hope most of it true.
    Something of this magnitude is required.
    Time will tell no doubt.
    Chris
    Thanks so much Chris, that was an interesting four and a half hours (with breaks to fetch snacks and drinks and feed the cat etc). Some of it I knew, some I didn't; I found the info on the Dutch royals interesting, I knew that Bernhardt was in the SS but not that his son in law was too. Didn't know either that Maxima is the daughter of an Argentinian junta minister.

After so much harrowing detail the last parts, as you say, are hopeful and lifted my spirits. I used to follow Miles Mathis before his forays into bad genealogy and I think that his paper The Hidden Kings is brilliant. He came to the conclusion that JFK, RFK and JFK Jr faked their deaths and went underground (maybe to the sprawling Cape Cod estate). There is the film footage of the first two deaths, but as he points out, one of their father's businesses was a movie studio. He thinks that they went underground to form a sinister shadow government.

But... what if that's true and they went underground for a different reason? That maybe JFK realised that he could not 'smash the CIA into a thousand pieces', and wanted to form a covert, long term plan? All conjecture I know, time will tell whether that's true or not.

There were comments that some of the content has been debunked without mentioning what they were, apart from the naked man climbing out of Buckingham Palace. Apparently the architectural detail where he's climbing is wrong for BP, I'll look into that later.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 16th August 2020 at 00:43.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), greybeard (16th August 2020), scotslad (16th August 2020), Tintin (20th August 2020), toppy (16th August 2020), WhiteFeather (18th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,009 times in 642 posts

apologies, if this has been posted anywhere else on the site, but it was mentioned in the video above and I did some digging and found this -

https://throughthelookingglassnews.w...-the-map/#qweb

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), BMJ (18th August 2020), Brigantia (16th August 2020), ClearWater (16th August 2020), greybeard (17th August 2020), mountain_jim (15th April 2021), Tintin (20th August 2020), WhiteFeather (18th August 2020), Yvanka (17th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Chris
    I have to agree with that, Adrenochrome seriously? this is really disgusting I almost puked my dinner after watch that part!
    in general it is great information for the masses, I am not sure everyone will have stomach to watch though.

Thanks for sharing it.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (17th August 2020), greybeard (17th August 2020), Tintin (20th August 2020), WhiteFeather (18th August 2020), Yvanka (17th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It is an outstanding documentary, flaws and all.
    Unfortunately I suspect a lot of it is true.
    I wish it could be dismissed as another conspiracy theory.
    I find it hard to believe in such evil but history is full of it.
    Chris

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (17th August 2020), David Trd1 (19th August 2020), East Sun (17th August 2020), Hym (17th August 2020), Moz (18th August 2020), palehorse (18th August 2020), Peter UK (17th August 2020), scotslad (17th August 2020), Tintin (20th August 2020), WhiteFeather (18th August 2020), Yvanka (17th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

Chris
    I agree. Even though I read everything by David Icke in the 2000s, the level of detail that we're getting now and the possibility that the perpetrators may finally face justice seems to make it far more... searching for the right word here... real? Prominent? Pertinent? Most importantly, there's the feeling that these practices are coming to an end, hard as it is to read about them, and I feel very hopeful and cheerful about that.

I'd love to share this with my best friend but I know that she would be very upset at the details of abuse. She wouldn't be able to deal with it. When/if this reaches the MSM, many people are going to be horrified and disgusted, but it needs to be exposed.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), East Sun (17th August 2020), greybeard (17th August 2020), Moz (18th August 2020), palehorse (18th August 2020), Peter UK (17th August 2020), Tintin (8th April 2021), Yvanka (17th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    Chris
    I agree. Even though I read everything by David Icke in the 2000s, the level of detail that we're getting now and the possibility that the perpetrators may finally face justice seems to make it far more... searching for the right word here... real? Prominent? Pertinent? Most importantly, there's the feeling that these practices are coming to an end, hard as it is to read about them, and I feel very hopeful and cheerful about that.

I'd love to share this with my best friend but I know that she would be very upset at the details of abuse. She wouldn't be able to deal with it. When/if this reaches the MSM, many people are going to be horrified and disgusted, but it needs to be exposed.
    Yes it has to be that way, exposed!
    For what I know, specially the ones involved with such practices or those who appreciate will turn a blind eye and try to corrupt even more people, but really this is enough, can't get worst than that, what next? selling human parts in supermarkets? this is insanity, these people are sick, ruthless, beyond imagination.. wow
    I grabbed those websites from the video and here it is and they still up and running, so please someone with enough power nuke their business..

This is the witch lady doing cannibal arts > https://mai.art/about-mai
    This is the cannibal restaurant > http://www.cannibalclub.org/cuisine.html
    Last edited by palehorse; 18th August 2020 at 04:56.
    --

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), greybeard (18th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

There seems to be no audio in the last part of the video from time 2:17... Are there any other links?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Part 9 has audio appearing again, so onlybthe last minutes of part 8 are missing

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2023), David Trd1 (19th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I had watched this YT video a few weeks ago and found it both truthfull and staggering. Im a huge fan of JFK and the whole Q thing. I had recently created a memorial logo background photo mentioning JFK and Q on my (FakeBook) page. Ex: Where we go one, we go all. I'll upload it later. Its pretty cool. Great thread, let's see what happens.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 18th August 2020 at 12:53.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2023), greybeard (18th August 2020), Jad (18th August 2020), Moz (19th August 2020), palehorse (20th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Moz (here)
    There seems to be no audio in the last part of the video from time 2:17... Are there any other links?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Part 9 has audio appearing again, so onlybthe last minutes of part 8 are missing
    Indeed part 9 is completely mute. It was on youtube separated in 10 episodes, but I couldn't find it now.
    --

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2023), Tintin (8th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... The Fall of the Cabal 2:58:07 (10 parts, all in 1)

The official Bitchute channel of Janet Ossebaard and Cyntha Koeter:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 8th April 2021 at 16:08.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2023), ClearWater (8th April 2021), gord (8th April 2021), mountain_jim (15th April 2021), ronny (17th April 2021), Satori (24th December 2023), Tintin (8th April 2021), Vicus (15th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

• THE SEQUEL TO 'THE FALL OF THE CABAL':

source

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th August 2021 at 14:44.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (15th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th December 2023), Vicus (15th August 2021), Yoda (24th December 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Just a heads up that the creator of the series The Fall of the Cabal, Janet Ossebaard, has apparently been missing for two weeks. There is a lot of confusion and controversy around this, but here for the record is what was put out on X:

Text:

Quote The Keystone Channel
    @TKCrecovered

PRAYERS UP!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    It is with deep sadness that the message came to me that Janet Ossebaard (Maker of The Fall of the Cabal) may have taken her own life...
    She has been missing for over 2 weeks. She left with nothing from her home, with the message that she was going to take her own life....
    Her partner Cyntha Koeter has approved to put this message out in this artikel (Dutch)
    https://stopworldcontrol.com/nl/janet/

I hope she is still alive, but the chances are very slim...Janet Ossebaard was at a total emotional exhaustion over the past months.
    She had no energy for life anymore...
    Wherever you are, Janet, please come back to us, from whichever side it is.

May we meet again ! #JanetOssebaard #TheFallOfTheCabal

Also, many of the videos have disappeared from YouTube, the entire series can be followed starting at this link:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uWCEnegjL5Hl

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2023), ClearWater (29th November 2023), gini (17th December 2023), Harmony (26th December 2023), Moss Rose (29th November 2023), mountain_jim (29th November 2023), PiXelSHift (30th December 2023), Reinhard (24th December 2023), Yoda (24th December 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Sadly now confirmed by her life partner, Cynthia, Janet Ossebard did indeed take her own life. 3 minute video in this post here.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2023), ClearWater (24th December 2023), gini (25th December 2023), Harmony (26th December 2023), PiXelSHift (30th December 2023), Reinhard (24th December 2023), Satori (24th December 2023), Vangelo (24th December 2023), Yoda (24th December 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Here are active links to these documentaries.

Part 1: THE FALL OF THE CABAL: THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT [2020]
    BITCHUTE
    UGEtube
    Part 2: Sequel to THE FALL OF THE CABAL: THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT [~2022]
    RUMBLE
    Every video in one place:
    Stop World Control Website
    These are well worth the time ...

Here is a listing of the subjects covered in the videos and short descriptions...
    PART 1: THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO 'HMMMM...'
    Beginning the search for the truth, left & right in politics, Wikileaks, the inauguration of Donald J. Trump, and the birth of the Q-phenomenon…

PART 2: DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
    About the Q-phenomenon, the battle for world dominance, shadow governments, the 1%, the power of the banks, the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, and George Soros…

PART 3: THE ALIEN INVASION
    About the migrant caravan, George Soros, NAMBLA, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, the destabilization of the world, the importance of “United we stand, divided we fall”. About the role of President Trump, his achievements, Fake News, human trafficking, the wall, and child trafficking for the elite…

PART 4: CHILD 'LOVERS' EVERYWHERE
    Child trafficking, paedophile logos used by child protection agencies, adoption agencies, in Disney cartoons & movies, in Hollywood, in business and in politics. Haiti as child trafficking island, the role of the Clintons and Trudeau…

PART 5: CHILDREN, ART & PIZZA
    About the sexualization of children and the normalization of paedophilia, child seks trafficking for the elite. About Pizza Restaurant Comet Ping Pong and its owner James Alefantis, his background and familyline (Rothchild), his close friendship with the Obamas, the Clintons, David Brock, John and Tony Podesta. The artwork they buy and exhibit portraying naked, abused and murdered children. About the Pizzagate scandal, the Podesta e-mails, the encoded meaning of the pizza-related jargon, and the shocking secret behind Comet Ping Pong. About Cognitive Dissonance and the psychology of denial…

PART 6: MAJOR MEDIA MANIPULATION
    The torture swimming pool of Gloria Vanderbilt, her son CNN-reporter Anderson Cooper. About fake news, media manipulation & propaganda, the CIA, Project Mockingbird, whistle blower Udo Ulfkotte, the illusion of choice in media land, major sponsors of Hillary Clinton & the Democratic Party. About the dangers of censorship, Media Matters for America, Correct the Record, Facebook, Google & YouTube, Snopes. About Avaaz and the use of Controlled Opposition…

PART 7: WITCHES & WARLOCKS
    About Marina Abramovic, Spirit Cooking, the Brazilian healer John of God, 8 cases of alleged suicides by hanging from a doorknob (Dolores Zorreguieta, L’Wren Scott, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Tim Bergling (Avicii), Annabelle Neilson, Aaron Swartz, Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain), the wrath of Hillary Clinton. About worshipping the devil, normalizing cannibalism, the Church of Satan, statues of Moloch. About the Dutch royal family, the Nazi connection, Operation Paperclip, Bariloche, the Bilderberg Group…

PART 8: BEYOND KINGS & QUEENS
    About the hunting parties of the European royal families & the elite, Pizzagate, Adrenochrome, survivor accounts, the English royal family, their connection with Jeffrey Epstein, the naked boy trying to escape from Buckinham Palace, the ITCCS, Kevin Annett, 50,000 murdered Canadian children, the evidence, the sacrifice of children throughout the ages, the tradition of the red shoes. About Anthony Weiner’s laptop, his Life Insurance file, blackmail, and the murder of those who speak up…

PART 9: THE DAWN OF A NEW WORLD
    About the Q-phenomenon, the Q-Anons, the Yellow Vests, the uprise & revolution of the people, the help of Q, the identity of Q and the Truth Movement. About the hints and clues by president Trump, NXIVM, the Bronfman sisters, the Dalai Lama, Frank Giustra. About red-pilling the people, draining the swamp, Hillary Clinton’s e-mail server(s), the mysterious soccer ball at Helsinki & president Putin, Barron Trump. About the stepping down of 80,000 CEOs, the assassination attempts on president Trump, about the real Russian Collusion, the Uranium One scandal, the Rosatom Deal, bribary, corruption, money laundering, pay-to-play. About Clinton’s & Obama’s high treason, the infiltration by the Muslim Brotherhood, the execution of John McCabe, the encoded flag on his coffin & Osama Bin Laden…

PART 10: THE RETURN OF THE KING

SEQUEL: To The Fall Of The Cabal
    In this series the cabal is fully exposed. Crime, murder, money laundering, cartels, high treason, all of which under your nose…

PART 1: THE BIRTH OF THE CABAL
    We’re taking you back into history, all the way to the origins of the Cabal. Let’s start in Sumer (modern-day Iraq), where the oldest civilization on earth started. By following two major migrations (to the West and to the North), we’ll meet the Khazars and the Ashkenazi, and we’ll discover the roots of the Rothschild family. This episode takes you to the turbulent era of the Crusades, the Knights Templar, their hunger for world dominance and their link to Secret Societies, the Jesuit Order and the Freemasons. Were these really separate groups? Let’s find out in this very first episode!

PART 2: THE IDEOLOGY OF WAR
    Meet 18th century Adam Weishaupt and Amschel Rothschild, the founders of the Order of the Illuminati in southern Germany. Let ancient documents show you the true ideology of the Cabal, their infiltration of Masonic Lodges, and their Secret Alliances. Their taste for Revenge… taking shape as the French Revolution, the Napoleonic Wars and WW1 (and many more wars, as we will see in future episodes). Behold the Cabal’s Ultimate Tool to obtain Power, Money and Control: WAR. The empire of the Cabal grows and grows….

PART 3: WORLD WIDE WRATH
    The Khazarian Cabal wanted Revenge on Russia, the country that had expelled them. The Russian Revolution was their ultimate wrath: revenge in the Jesuit way… Every leader of every war was a Jesuit puppet, groomed and pushed forward by the Elite. Not just Napoleon, not just Lenin, but also Hitler, ‘leader’ of WW2. Who was he, really? And what happened between WW1 and WW2? How was WW2 even possible? Find out about the Jesuit Nazi SS and the Jesuit organized birth of Israel, long before WW2 even started. While the world was on fire, the Cabal’s power kept growing exponentially...

PART 4: THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION
    Hoax or Truth? Anti-Semitic or not? Let’s find out through ancient documents, revealing the true identity of the Protocols and its author(s). They show us a future so chilling, so evil, this episode will send shivers down your spine. Their old words combined with everyday pictures will shock you to the core. Do we have time left before they reach their final goal: absolute world dominance and a One World Government, a New World Order in which their King – ‘the King of Kings’ – will be crowned on the throne of Zion (Jerusalem) to rule the world forever more?

PART 5: THE CABAL’S EVIL ENGINE: THE UNITED NATIONS
    From the Georgia Guidestones – summarizing the Protocols of Zion in stone! – to the main engine of the Cabal: the United Nations. Set up at the very end of WW2 with one goal alone: to create a One World Government in order to usurp and suppress. Their Blue Helmets and ‘Peace Corps’ leave trails of abuse and destruction. Surrounded by scandals, yet untouchable by Law. Agenda 21, agenda 2030, the Global Sustainability Goals. Do you want evidence for such brutal claims? Then go ahead and watch Part 5...

PART 6: POPULATION CONTROL AT ITS WORST
    Meet Henry Kissinger, the man who adapted the ancient Protocols of Zion to the 20th and 21st centuries and who advised US presidents and governments on how to steal precious minerals and fossil fuels from the African Continent and how to roll out and execute Population Control. Let’s have a closer look at the UN and their financial support of China’s one child policy, their forced abortions and sterilization of millions of women worldwide, the trauma and bloodshed they left behind. We’ll expose the Population Control NGOs assisting the UN in their aim to cut down on the world population in heinous ways… One of them is Planned Parenthood with its Eugenist Nazi ideology.

PART 7: PHILANTHROPY OR MONEY LAUNDERING?
    In this episode, we’ll dive into some of the (over 5,500!) NGOs (non governmental organizations) that have been set up solely to execute the UN’s evil goals. These so-called philanthropic institutions are tax-exempt. They do not need to disclose their donors. They move billions of dollars, from mother to sister company, to yet another subsidiary, without any legal control or obstruction whatsoever in this massive money laundering scheme. Let’s examine what ‘philanthropy’ truly means...

PART 8: THE GATES FOUNDATION VACCINATION SCANDALS
    Meet the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation: one of the most influential NGOs of the 21st century. On the outside a benign philanthropic foundation… but on the inside one of the darkest Cabal tools imaginable. We’ll expose their complicity in vaccination experiments on innocent people across the world. We’ll show you the devastating results: children crippled, sterilized, mutilated for the rest of their lives. Human guinea pigs used to see how many would die as a result of the venom shot into their veins. All of BMGF’s programs were/are fully supported by the UN, the WHO, and UNICEF. Are you still considering donating money to any of these foundations? You won’t… after seeing this episode!

PART 9: THE GATES FOUNDATION GENETIC MODIFICATION OF LIFE
    Bill Gates’ super fetish for GMOs is further revealed in this episode. From super-chickens to kill-switch mosquitoes. Released on the population of Less Developed Countries, they caused havoc... as always when Gates presents a new idea. Big Pharma companies like Hendrix Genetics and Oxitec, plus the University of Wageningen (NL) and the US Army Medical Research & Development Command made a pact with the Devil and created a whole new variety of biological warfare options. Let’s explore… in Part 9!

PART 10: THE GATES FOUNDATION SELLING CHILDREN ON THE INTERNET
    The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s investments in Big Pharma companies and some of the worst polluters in the world (like Bayer/Monsanto) are overshadowed by their interest in companies that sell products on-line. We’ll show you Gates’ involvement in pedophilia and child trafficking, his close friendship with convicted child-abuser Epstein, his visits to Epstein-Island, and his massive financial support of webshops that sell Adrenochrome and items that refer to missing children through strange codes. Mister Nice turns out not to be so nice after all...

PART 11: THE GATES FOUNDATION EXPLOIT & DESTRUCT
    Bill Gates and his foundation invest in some of the most criticized companies in the world for involvement in human rights abuses, labour abuses, environmental abuses, tax avoidance, and the amount of carbon held in their reserves. Everything he does goes against his own preaches about sustainability and the human carbon footprint. GAVI, the WHO, UNICEF, the World Bank, AGRA… evil players steered by the Gates Foundation in order to exploit the people and to depopulate the planet. Time to expose and to redefine Philanthropy!

PART 12: THE GATES FOUNDATION FAKE MEAT & EXTINCTION TECHNOLOGY
    More biological warfare in this episode! A frightening cooperation between the Gates Foundation and DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) to deploy Gene Drive Technology, better known as Extinction Technology. A means to make entire species or races go extinct. Used in vaccines and now… to mimic meat! Let’s introduce Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods and their delicious alternatives for vegetarians and vegans: ever so tempting until you find out what’s really in it. This episode shows you what it’s like to play God...

PART 13: THE GATES FOUNDATION GETTING RICHER AND RICHER AND RICHER...
    Bill Gates uses laws and regulations to avoid tax. His foundation launders money at a scale the world has not seen before. How is it possible that he presents himself as the world’s greatest philanthropist, giving away billions of dollars each year, yet ending up getting richer and richer and richer? Did you know that in the end, it’s We-The-Taxpayers, that pay for all his projects? Do you realise that in fact we pay for our own depopulation?
    Let’s see how Gates pulls it off, shall we?

PART 14: DEPOPULATION EXTINCTION TOOLS
    The New World Order’s main focus is complete world dominance. Population control, better known as Depopulation, is the UN’s tool to annihilate the majority of the masses, so that no more than 500 million people are left on the face of the earth. A neat number, easy to control, dominate and subjugate. How are we, the people, being attacked in the name of population control? By means of 10 different Extinction Tools. Let’s take a look at the first 4: wars, (natural?) disasters, famine & drought, and plagues & diseases…

PART 15: DEPOPULATION EXTINCTION TOOLS 5-7
    Let’s explore some more Extinction Tools! Number 5 on our list: Additives in food, water, beauty, care & cleaning products. You’ll be shocked to see that by design, purposefully, our food and water have been poisoned with substances that cause cancer, infertility, and that destroy our nervous system. Think aspartame, fluoride, xeno-oestrogens, heavy metals, magnetic particles… Number 6 on our list: GMOs, notorious for causing cancer and destroying ecosystems. And number 7 on our list: Family Planning. Abortion, gender confusion (LGBTQIA+) and teaching sex to children at the age of 5, all supported and financed by the UN…

PART 16: DEPOPULATION - EXTINCTION TOOLS 8-9
    Extinction tool number 8 on our list: Chemtrails. After years of denial and ridicule, finally admitted to exist by our governments. Heavy metals are raining down on us, our bodies store them in our brains where they cause havoc. Number 9 on our list: Electrosmog. Every day we are bombarded with the invisible electromagnetic radiation from the use of wireless technology and mains electricity. Plus the ever increasing 5G… do you dare to find out what electrosmog actually does to your body and mind? Then get ready for some chilling facts in part 16!

PART 17: DEPOPULATION - EXTINCTION TOOL 10
    Last but not least: Extinction tool number 10 on our list: Vaccinations. One of our most chilling episodes about the dangers of vaccinations. Not based on theories or beliefs, but on rock hard scientific facts. We promise you, once you’ve seen this episode, once you know what ingredients are in those shots, you’ll never take another jab in your life! This part 17 has been called by thousands of viewers world-wide “a life saviour”…

PART 18: COVID-19 - THE GREATEST LIE EVER TOLD
    Covid-19 and 5G: the ultimate Cabal weapons of mass destruction. However, did you know that the SARS-CoV2 virus has never been isolated and thus never proven to exist? According to the scientific facts, Covid-19 is just another flu. So how come the entire world shut down? What was so different this time, compared with other flu seasons? It sure weren’t the number of casualties! Even the CDC and the WHO have admitted that more people died of the 2018 flu than of this one. So what happened? Everything was premeditated, maybe that’s the saddest and scariest thing of all. Let’s take a look at the role of the MSM, of Bill Gates and the WHO, and see why this one got so out of hand…

PART 18: COVID-19 - THE MIDAZOLAM MURDERS
    The Covid Scam started with social distancing and face masks. Based on scientific fraud, people were led to believe the horrific predictions of incompetent advisors to the government. Millions of people were to die if we didn’t obey! And so… the people obeyed. Families were torn apart, societies were split. Everything that gave joy – singing, dancing, hugging, laughing – was prohibited. Instead, fear ruled the planet and turned it into a dark place. Midazolam and morphine was used to purposefully euthanise many thousands of elderly people in care homes. Hold on to your seat as we prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that our world leaders arranged all of this during the lockdowns, so nobody would notice. Hard to believe? Then follow us… to part 19!

PART 20: COVID-19 - FACE MASKS, SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND MUCH MORE...
    Part 3 of multiple episodes about the biggest medical scam of all times.

PART 21: COVID-19 - THE UNTOLD TRUTH ABOUT NOSE SWABS

PART 22: COVID-19 - MONEY AND MURDER IN THE HOSPITALS

PART 23: COVID-19 - WHISTLEBLOWERS ABOUT HOSPITAL MURDERS

PART 24: COVID-19 - MANDATORY VACCINATIONS? TIME FOR ACTION!

PART 25: COVID-19 - TORTURE PROGRAM

PART 26: COVID-19 - WRAPPING UP GENOCIDE
    Last edited by Vangelo; 30th December 2023 at 14:23.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

arwen (31st December 2023), Bill Ryan (30th December 2023), ClearWater (30th December 2023), Harmony (31st December 2023), Mike (30th December 2023), mountain_jim (30th December 2023), PiXelSHift (30th December 2023), Reinhard (30th December 2023), Yoda (30th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread