Thread: Pole Shifts, Micro Novas and the Great Political Reset

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Pole Shifts, Micro Novas and the Great Political Reset

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

So the documented changes in the sun ,other plants in our solar system, the magnetic poles moving and the weather is just disinfo programing. Have you considered they dont want you to not look at this information and that's been the plan for centuries. Precisely because its HOW they control you. You think its nonsense(or have no awareness until its too late) and thus die in the cataclysm. Rather than doing what they do, build tunnels, prepare over many generations and then benefit from the cycles when THEY SURVIVE. Yes its your choice to ignore, that just what they want. It's just a movie that's not real!!!
    I am sure the changes are real. It looks cyclic, evolutionary on a grand scale and part of CREATION? The earth is IMO alive as is the whole of the vast Unknown Universe. I wish I could mentally understand the whole and I do NOT. It is magnificent and we seem to be very insignificant?

The INEVITABILITY of periodic massive earth changes is probably known by the controllers. It sure seems there are "owners" who have no intention of saving human civilization? It all looks dire on one level IMO.

I have been thinking about the Three Pigs. The megaliths and the cavination technology that looks very very old enabled the structures to be found today. We are building civilization with straw. There is actually IMO no real use for technology that cannot be replicated by people if it was destroyed. I like the idea of analogue skills and "simple" machines. IMO we could have had a kind of civilization that LOOKED AT CATASTROPHE as a friend helping us be more diverse and natural? Living more as agriculturists and making real items where we use them like the guilds idea, post office information exchange and decentralized (lots of analogue) technology keep people in pockets at risk but not a global take down that would be true for us. These are long standing issues of strange denial.

No matter as Nothing much humans have built in the past thousands of years will survive the kind of cataclysm form of the Younger Dryas Boundary. Our better predecessors all evaporated and we are very fragile. However, the earth burgeons with NEW species every ELE... I say hats off to Mother Nature. She is awesome. She has no risk IMO. I feel sad that we are so estranged.

I would not even like to survive an ELE like an asteroid hit. I would not like to survive the super eruption of Yellowstone. It would be terrible to survive a nuclear war. I have been looking at all the predictions of all my years because I was worried. These days I am wondering about the insanity I see and consider the role of EMFs and cosmic rays.

TODAY I love LIFE and LOVE that I am alive. The fox that is kind of sickly in my neighborhood has been taking my chickens who fly over the fence but NOT TODAY. Today is the day I am living and I am grateful and that is going to have to be enough.
    Yes, well then I can understand why this would not be the kind of information you would see the value in or have a reason to spend time on this thread. Thanks

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Delight (2nd March 2021), Harmony (23rd April 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), The KMan (26th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I realize this threads intent was to discuss the CAUSE of the weather and not just point it out and its relationship to the controlling factions. You went out of your way to criticize this information even when the thread was not about the catastrophe cycles. So maybe I’m actually onto something here and like they say when you’re over the target they attack.
    I'm sorry if my post felt like an attack, that certainly wasn't my intention! I was posting in good faith and not seeking to derail the topic but this will be my last post on this thread.

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I have started to wonder if there's some on the Earth who are seeking to create the very dystopian future that these images depict and that harnessing our own consciousness is the means by which this plan will be realised?
    It becomes very apparent that OUR focus and attention have been harnessed intentionally. We are the ones who carry out the programming. Look at documentary "Out of the Shadows". There is a link on the Hollyweird thread. Look at the Tell Lie Vision revolution. The next step must be the undoing of our allegiance to these programmed ideas and confront ones complicit agreements.

IMO the antidote is knowing that this is having an effect and consciously thinking about YOUR choice with FEELING. IMO this key is not that difficult. All it takes is the step where you give up all cherished ISMs as IF they were some God Given Truth. Good Luck. Start your thread and better DO THE WORK of reimagining the world.
    This addresses Jouneyman's post probably more than yours ...

I think it might be prudent to make distinct the concept of "the big outside dream" - in which this physical Universe and it's rules are dreamt - not by us individually, but by the "Star Maker", or what have you, and the small individual dreams that make up the human collective dream on earth, where we dream our existence inside the big outside dream.

I am not saying that our individual dreams that make up the collective dream has no influence at all on the larger outside dream that governs the laws of physics, there may be some, but understanding that a large distinction between the two exists, would be warranted.
    Thank you to both of you for your responses which are very helpful.
    I think it depends on how you perceive Avalon or want to make it. Is it a debate platform where people take sides and argue their perspective. Is it a place to share information you are interested in and want to discuss it and choose a tread of interest? I feel there are some threads that are nonsense, I feel no obligation to tell the member that or feel my perception will be valid to them.

I don’t think you want to discuss this information, you may say that is what you did but you actually cited evidence why the information is not credible and actually dangerous to you. That does not foster anyone’s learning and growth. As I said you have right to you opinion. I answered you, but I don’t want to debate, because it derails threads and ends up in hurt feelings. It is not discussing the material, which I would love to do. Your statements do not lead to anything else other than debate. You put me in a position to defend, thus it can be seen as an attack position.
    Last edited by Savannah; 2nd March 2021 at 21:14.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Mark (8th March 2021), The KMan (26th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Barbara Hand Clow examines Ancient Cataclysms

Bestselling author Barbara Hand Clow examines legendary cataclysms—such as the fall of Atlantis and the biblical Flood—and the mounting geological and archaeological evidence that many of these mythic catastrophes were actual events. Tracing humanity’s reemergence after these prehistoric catastrophes, Clow explains how these events in the deep past influence our consciousness today. Passed from generation to generation, this fear has been responsible for our constant expectations of apocalypse. She shows that by remembering and moving beyond the trauma of our long lost past, we bring the era of cataclysms to an end and cross the threshold into a time of extraordinary creative activity.

BARBARA HAND CLOW is an internationally acclaimed ceremonial teacher, Mayan Calendar researcher, and the author of The Mayan Code, The Pleiadian Agenda, Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, and Liquid Light of Sex. A regular presenter of international talks, she has taught at sacred sites throughout the world.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Harmony (3rd March 2021), Hym (3rd March 2021), Mark (8th March 2021), onawah (3rd March 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), The KMan (26th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

I want to outline some of the basic concepts put forth so far about cycles of time, catastrophes and how that applies to the great reset.

1. The Earth goes through cycles that in the past were called Yuga cycles or ages (Iron, Bronze, Silver, Golden). These cycles are trigged by celestial movement. The exact cause is debated, such as a companion star (Sirius) or an unknown plant referred to as Plant 9 or X. We progress through the cycles, thus we are moving either down or up and then down up again.

2. It’s very possible, that the dates or duration of each cycle is part of the disinformation and manipulation of the controllers, see: https://amallulla.org/zodiac/#h-the-...me-measurement. The 2012 psyop was part of that, in which a real date was given an incorrect interpretation. The transition of the cycles cause severe cataclysmic weather, tsunamis, floods, earth quakes, possible crustal displacement and super or Micro Nova’s. This has also been hidden.

3. With each age the Erath is exposed to different frequencies. These frequencies effect our cognitive intelligence, spiritual abilities, life spans and overall health. Thus the past does not a progress from uncivilized cave man to a higher industrialized age. Civilizations can been seen as more or less advanced based on what cycle develops in. It Is not a linear progression as Darwinian gradualism psy op. That’s why there is information here about archeology to demonstrate the inconsistencies of what we have been told. Again, the controllers have changed history and influenced academia to keep the information from you. They preserve the Golden age records (Vatican library etc) for their own use.

4. It’s possible our entire culture, or history and major events are orchestrated by these controllers. That’s why the book 1984 seems predictive. We have figured out a great deal of what they are doing but the explanation of why is not complete without understanding theses cycles and the need to keep them secret. How they use the cycles to maintain control possibly for millions of years. Their primary objective i to keep truth from you to benefit from the cycles for power and continuation of their blood lines.

5. They have spent trillions of tax dollars and illegally obtained money on underground bases, tunnels, space exploration, the Denver airport, CERN etc …etc, with the goal to further their agenda to survive the cycles and control humanity during each cycle.

6. It has been speculated that interdimensional entities and extra-terrestrial entities are very aware of these cycles and also take advantage of them. It may be possible they are at top of this system, as proposed by Icke and others

7. More information will be posted about each on these topics and I hope will do so as well.

8. Speculations/Questions I’m hoping others will help with also:

Do we choose this system out of free will to grow?

Do we reach a certain growth level and harvest ourselves, meaning our frequency resonates with a different planet/plane?

Are we trapped in a never ending ascending and descending cycles by forces all or most humans can’t break away from?
    Is this the normal growth of Souls or are souls perfect holographic fragments of the one and don’t need perfecting or growth?
    Can it be both, we choose this path and others parasitically feed off it.
    Are we manipulated in the after life by the same forces that control us here, thus we choose but not with full awareness?

If the above is accepted, if we stop the parasitic control and traumatization of humans will that accelerate or retard our growth. Akin to the law of One, problems serve as “catalysts” for growth?

Will we remember our past lives in the golden ages and thus knowing this information now will help us prevent it in the next cycles, Is Göbeklitepe about that as well?
    Last edited by Savannah; 3rd March 2021 at 21:15.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Brigantia (7th March 2021), Delight (4th March 2021), Elainie (3rd March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (3rd March 2021), Ewan (7th March 2021), Harmony (5th March 2021), Hym (8th March 2021), Mark (8th March 2021), meat suit (4th March 2021), Metaphor (24th July 2021), Peace in Oz (5th March 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), The KMan (25th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

8.1-7.4-7.3 Incredible Quake Activity & Tsunami Warnings For Pacific From New Zealand To Hawaii*

Not posting to stir fear, but it does seem we just had a big jump in activity. Casey, (see Onawah post on Dark Journalist) said when Etna goes off the process starts to escalate it is erupting now.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Harmony (5th March 2021), Hym (8th March 2021), onawah (5th March 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), The KMan (26th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

That's the post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1413309

Not posting to stir fear, but it does seem we just had a big jump in activity. Casey, (see Onawah post on Dark Journalist) said when Etna goes off the process starts to escalate it is erupting now.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (6th March 2021), haroldsails (6th March 2021), Hym (8th March 2021), Savannah (7th March 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), The KMan (26th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

The link below is to an interesting article on Hancock's cite. It lead credible evidence to external control of the planet. One could extrapolate further and speculate that Erath's cycles may also have been controlled, created?

https://grahamhancock.com/eilinga2/
    A Different View on the Deluge and the Moon
    by Aloys Eiling
    Published 1st February 2021
    See the link for the full article

Introduction
    How Earth got its satellite, the Moon, is a controversial and unsolved problem. The idea that the Moon’s origin was a result of an impact of a Mars-sized planetesimal into the proto-Earth has been taught for decades. However, this theory is repeatedly challenged by some scientists. 1 The present paper presents new arguments favoring a capture of the Moon that rejects all models assuming a formation in the course of an impact. Moreover, the evidence found indicates a capturing at relatively recent times, i.e. at a time when humans already populated Earth. Regarding the timing and the capture of the Moon in general, besides prehistoric reports, geological peculiarities of Earth and Moon become proofing cornerstones of the model proposed. The capture of the Moon caused the Deluge, which thus turns out to have been a cosmic catastrophe which brought higher life on Earth close to extinction.

Conclusion
    We were able to present valid arguments for our thesis that the Moon is a young companion of Earth. Traces of this geologically recent capture characterize the structure of the Moon and exist on Earth as well. In fact, the combination of physical, geological and astronomical facts leads to a congruent picture that explains the current state of the Earth-Moon system and peculiarities in the geology of both celestial bodies without contradictions.

The temporal classification of the capture was achieved by reference to prehistoric news from different regions and cultures. In terms of time and as explicated in my book about an Alternative Prehistory, the capture of the Moon probably took place sometime between 40,000 and 13,000 BC. Globally existing myths report a cataclysm of enormous scale. Thereby, they report about disastrous concomitants accompanying the capture of the Moon. The capture of the Moon caused worse than a flood; it changed the geography of the world. Earth’s surface was devasted, millions died, and life in total was brought to the brink of extinction. In the collective memory of mankind, the event indelibly remained in the myths about a Deluge.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Brigantia (7th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), The KMan (26th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

The geologic record shows that oceanic tides have been ongoing for millions of years.
    Without the moon there are no tides.

I am open to the idea that the moon may be some sort of base, I do not accept the idea that the moon is "tidally locked" with the earth which is how scientists explain the strange fact that one side of the moon always faces the earth.

I must admit I do not completely understand this process and despite it seeming unlikely I do not have enough information to say for sure wether the moon miraculously spins at exactly the same rate as the earth although it seems unlikely.

The idea that the moon is less than a million years old seems far less likely, again I don't have enough information to say for sure but there is ample geological evidence to suggest that the moon has been orbiting the earth for many millions of years.

https://phys.org/news/2020-10-large-...evolution.html

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Gwin Ru (8th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th March 2021), Savannah (8th March 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), Sunny (11th March 2021), The KMan (26th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

I have not read this book but it came highly recommended and I just ordered it. Since I have about a dozen books I need to read it may be a while. However I just wanted to share the info.

The Giza Prophecy: The Orion Code and the Secret Teachings of the Pyramids
    By Scott Creighton (Author), Gary Osborn (Author), Graham Hancock (Foreword)

https://www.amazon.com/Giza-Prophecy...5242421&sr=8-1

A detailed study of the proportions of the Giza pyramids and how they reveal shifts in the Earth’s axis in the remote past—and near future

• Debunks the “pyramids as tombs” theory and shows how they are “recovery vaults” to ensure the rebirth of civilization after a global disaster

• Explains in detail how the angles and geometry of the Great Pyramid record a shift of the world’s axis in 3980 BCE and predict more to come

• Uncovers the location of an additional as-yet-undiscovered “recovery vault” on the Giza plateau, as revealed in the myth of Osiris

Offering a radical new perspective on the Great Pyramid of Giza and all the structures surrounding it, including the Sphinx, Scott Creighton and Gary Osborn show how the designers of Giza intentionally arranged these massive structures to create an astronomical timeline recording catastrophic events in the past as well as warning later generations of the precise times of future catastrophes. They reveal how the Old Kingdom pyramids of Giza were created, not as tombs for the pharaohs and their queens, but as “recovery vaults” to ensure the rebirth of the Kingdom of Egypt after a global disaster by acting as storehouses for ancient Egyptian culture--its tools, seeds, art, and sacred texts.

Through the use of photos, maps, and diagrams of the Giza plateau, the authors explain in detail how the angles and geometry of the Great Pyramid align with the stars of Orion’s Belt to encode an important message: that changes in the tilt of the world’s axis have occurred in the remote past, most recently in 3980 BCE, and will occur again in the near future. Highlighting the ubiquitous appearance of 23.5-degree angles--the most important of the precessional angles encoded in the Giza pyramids--in classic works of art, including the work of Leonardo da Vinci and portraits of John the Baptist and George Washington, the authors reveal how this angle, the Great Pyramid, and its fateful message are tied to Freemasonry and other secret societies. Concluding with the remarkable revelation triggered by the myth of Osiris that there may be an as-yet-undiscovered 14th “recovery vault” on the Giza plateau, Creighton and Osborn show that the prophecy of Giza is a message of first importance to our own civilization.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Harmony (10th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st June 2021), onawah (13th July 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), The KMan (26th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

I have recently had cause to wonder if the pole shift prophesied by Nostradamus will occur within the period of the next eight years.

If it will do so we have the month of the year and the nature of the event:

"and it will be in the month of October that the Great Translation will be made, and it will be such that one will think the gravity of the Earth will have lost its natural movement and it will be plunged into the abyss of perpetual darkness..."

We shall have a warning: "....It will be preceded by a darkening of the sun the most dismal and gloomy ever except that after the death and passion of Jesus Christ..."

The darkening of the sun at the Crucifixion was from six until nine in the morning.
    What could darken the sun for three hours as a prelude to the "Great Translation"?

Nostradamus has a quatrain which suggests a clue.

3:34
    "When the darkening of the sun shall then be
    In daylight the monster will be seen
    All will differ on the interpretation
    High price unguarded
    None will have prepared."

"In daylight". Presumably the arrival of the monster would occur before it blocked the sun, perhaps in time for the last very hasty preparations to be made.

In his book Earth in Upheaval from which I quote, Immanuel Velikovsky suggested that if the Earth passed through a large cloud of dust particles, these bodies could have sufficient impact to displace the poles or disturb the axial rotatation. Also, a cloud of dust carrying an electro-magnetic charge could shift the terrestrial axis and change the rotational velocity of the Earth.

Velikovsky refers to a book by Professor Claude Schaeffer which demonstrated that on several occasions each marking the end of an epoch, the entire Ancient East was shaken and devastated. Modern annals of seismology know nothing comparable in severity and extent. The most devastating of the upheavals took place exactly at the end of the Middle Kingdom in Egypt, causing its downfall. Cities were overturned, epidemics left the dead piled in mass graves, empires ceased to exist, strata of earth, dust and ashes yards thick covered the ruined cities, great hurricanes and tsunamis swept the land. In many places the population was annihilated, or settled living was replaced by nomadic existence..."

Based on paleomagnetism, Velikovosy suggested that in these cases, the entrance of the Earth into a strong magnetic field brought about a change in the inclination of the terrestrial axis to the plane of the ecliptic.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 9th March 2021 at 22:11.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Harmony (10th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st June 2021), meat suit (10th March 2021), onawah (13th July 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mecklenburger (here)
    I have recently had cause to wonder if the pole shift prophesied by Nostradamus will occur within the period of the next eight years.

If it will do so we have the month of the year and the nature of the event:

"and it will be in the month of October that the Great Translation will be made, and it will be such that one will think the gravity of the Earth will have lost its natural movement and it will be plunged into the abyss of perpetual darkness..."

We shall have a warning: "....It will be preceded by a darkening of the sun the most dismal and gloomy ever except that after the death and passion of Jesus Christ..."

The darkening of the sun at the Crucifixion was from six until nine in the morning.
    What could darken the sun for three hours as a prelude to the "Great Translation"?

Nostradamus has a quatrain which suggests a clue.

3:34
    "When the darkening of the sun shall then be
    In daylight the monster will be seen
    All will differ on the interpretation
    High price unguarded
    None will have prepared."

"In daylight". Presumably the arrival of the monster would occur before it blocked the sun, perhaps in time for the last very hasty preparations to be made.

In his book Earth in Upheaval from which I quote, Immanuel Velikovsky suggested that if the Earth passed through a large cloud of dust particles, these bodies could have sufficient impact to displace the poles or disturb the axial rotatation. Also, a cloud of dust carrying an electro-magnetic charge could shift the terrestrial axis and change the rotational velocity of the Earth.

Velikovsky refers to a book by Professor Claude Schaeffer which demonstrated that on several occasions each marking the end of an epoch, the entire Ancient East was shaken and devastated. Modern annals of seismology know nothing comparable in severity and extent. The most devastating of the upheavals took place exactly at the end of the Middle Kingdom in Egypt, causing its downfall. Cities were overturned, epidemics left the dead piled in mass graves, empires ceased to exist, strata of earth, dust and ashes yards thick covered the ruined cities, great hurricanes and tsunamis swept the land. In many places the population was annihilated, or settled living was replaced by nomadic existence..."

Based on paleomagnetism, Velikovosy suggested that in these cases, the entrance of the Earth into a strong magnetic field brought about a change in the inclination of the terrestrial axis to the plane of the ecliptic.
    Thanks Mecklenburger, Velikovsky's contributions are often seen as invaluable and his work influenced Einstein. I hope you don't take offense to this but when I think of Nostradamus it reminds me of a psychiatrist I worked with years ago who said about a mutual patient "he is like pinning jello to the wall". His quatrains may or may not apply to so many things his work may have lost it relevance. However that does mean it is not about the cycles.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Elainie (10th March 2021), greybeard (10th March 2021), Harmony (10th March 2021), Mecklenburger (10th March 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), The KMan (25th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,373 times in 164 posts

Savannah

No offence taken. Something I discovered in Nostradamus' prophecies very recently convinced me that this is indeed the end of a cycle and that he saw it clearly.
    He had to watch his words in those days for fear of being accused of witchcraft, and for that reason I believe that his true prophecies are buried under about 95% of deliberately meaningless material.

Incidentally, the date of 3980 BC as the "most recent tilt in the world's axis" has a challenger in Robert Scrutton's erudite book Secrets of Lost Atland, Sphere Books, London, 1978, illustrated (sketches) 230 pages, which puts the most recent date at 2193 BC.
    Last edited by Mecklenburger; 10th March 2021 at 18:14.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mecklenburger For This Post:

Harmony (11th March 2021), Hym (10th March 2021), onawah (13th July 2021), Savannah (11th March 2021), The KMan (25th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Incidentally, the date of 3980 BC as the "most recent tilt in the world's axis" has a challenger in Robert Scrutton's erudite book Secrets of Lost Atland, Sphere Books, London, 1978, illustrated (sketches) 230 pages, which puts the most recent date at 2193 BC.
    Wow it must be a good one, Amazon wants $210 and used $907.99!!!. This web cites coverage of thee book will have to do for now.

https://atlantipedia.ie/samples/tag/robert-scrutton/

Thanks for the info.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Harmony (11th March 2021), Mecklenburger (11th March 2021), onawah (13th July 2021), The KMan (26th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/Micah-T.-Dank...00_abau_000000

I'm currently reading his first book Beneath The Veil, it's good a Dan Brown, truther style book. He is reaching people with complex information in a fun fictional novel but based on real facts. He has done his research and reveals so much about astrology, the Bible and the cycles.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th August 2021), Elainie (22nd April 2021), Harmony (11th March 2021), Mercedes (22nd April 2021), onawah (4th August 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Most of this interview has to do with the upcoming shift of the world, very riveting interview from both Moore and Adams , first part it on the covid, which has an indirect link to the shift.

Globalist Extermination Window to Wipe Out Humanity Is Rapidly Closing! - John Moore Interviewed by Mike Adams - Must Video

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...o-3591584.html

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Harmony (3rd August 2021), justntime2learn (2nd August 2021), melissanederland (2nd August 2021), onawah (4th August 2021), Savannah (2nd August 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

MagneticReversal.org
    Official data from NASA, NOAA, the ESA, and similarly reputable organizations
    https://magneticreversal.org/

"Official Data on Earth’s Magnetic Field
    A free resource by Suspicious0bservers.org.

Next Official World Model Update: 2020

FAST FACTS

1) The south pole has already left antarctica and the north pole is racing across the arctic ocean.

2) “Earth’s magnetic poles are getting ready to flip.” -Mission Manager, SWARM/ESA

3) The magnetic field began weakening in 1600.

4) The magnetic field weakened 10% from the 1800s to 2000.

5) Earth’s magnetic field was weakening 5% per century, but now is weakening 5% per decade.

6) The magnetic field is continuing to weaken rapidly.

7) Magnetic reversals can occur in less than 100 years.

8) Magnetic reversals lead to extinction events. This was recently confirmed by the #1 geophysics journal.

9) Magnetic reversals may cause biblical floods.

OTHER RESOURCES

2003 BBC Magnetism Article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3359555.stm

2004 NatGeo Magnetism Article: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...hmagfield.html

2006 NatGeo Magnetism Article: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...c-field-1.html

2008 NASA Magnetic Breach: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...c_giantbreach/

2011 ESA Magnetism Article: Click Here

Magnetic Field Animation: http://wdc.kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp/igrf/anime/index.html

2003 NASA Pole Shift Article: http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...eticfield.htm/

2008 Kyoto Pole Shift Animation: http://geomag.org/info/Declination/magnetic_lines.avi

2010 Kyoto Pole Shift Visual: http://wdc.kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp/poles/figs/pole_ns.gif

2011 Discovery Pole Shift Article: http://news.discovery.com/earth/weat...rth-110304.htm

Magnetic Field Links: http://phys.org/news/2014-06-video-m...ld.html#inlRlvhttp://gji.oxfordjournals.org/content/199/2/1110http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2014/...uman-lifetime/http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...magnetic-flip/http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1014170841.htm

Oxygen Disaster at Reversal: http://ac.els-cdn.com/S0012821X14001...ef5dcfc60d4b41

Why do we only get updates every 5 years? the magnetic poles move a great deal each day and each year, but it makes a large circle, and only by tracking those circles over year can an update be provided. Every 6 months the poles meander a great deal, but it is deceiving because it goes the other way the next 6 months.

Latest News:

June 4, 2019: World’s #1 geophysics journal confirms extinction events tied to magnetic excursions. Short report: click here.

February 4, 2019: World magnetic model forced to be updated prematurely due to exceeding error range. The acceleration of the shift has continued, NOT slowed down as was predicted by NOAA in their 2015 release.

May 25, 2018: Earth’s F4 ionospheric layer has been detected for the first time! As the intrinsic field of earth weakens, the induced field from the sun will expand! This is a key sign!
    FAST FACTS

1) The south pole has already left antarctica and the north pole is racing across the arctic ocean.

2) “Earth’s magnetic poles are getting ready to flip.” -Mission Manager, SWARM/ESA

3) The magnetic field began weakening in 1600.

4) The magnetic field weakened 10% from the 1800s to 2000.

5) Earth’s magnetic field was weakening 5% per century, but now is weakening 5% per decade.

6) The magnetic field is continuing to weaken rapidly.

7) Magnetic reversals can occur in less than 100 years.

8) Magnetic reversals lead to extinction events. This was recently confirmed by the #1 geophysics journal.

9) Magnetic reversals may cause biblical floods.

OTHER RESOURCES

2003 BBC Magnetism Article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3359555.stm

2004 NatGeo Magnetism Article: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...hmagfield.html

2006 NatGeo Magnetism Article: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...c-field-1.html

2008 NASA Magnetic Breach: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...c_giantbreach/

2011 ESA Magnetism Article: Click Here

Magnetic Field Animation: http://wdc.kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp/igrf/anime/index.html

2003 NASA Pole Shift Article: http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...eticfield.htm/

2008 Kyoto Pole Shift Animation: http://geomag.org/info/Declination/magnetic_lines.avi

2010 Kyoto Pole Shift Visual: http://wdc.kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp/poles/figs/pole_ns.gif

2011 Discovery Pole Shift Article: http://news.discovery.com/earth/weat...rth-110304.htm

Magnetic Field Links: http://phys.org/news/2014-06-video-m...ld.html#inlRlvhttp://gji.oxfordjournals.org/content/199/2/1110http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2014/...uman-lifetime/http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...magnetic-flip/http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1014170841.htm

Oxygen Disaster at Reversal: http://ac.els-cdn.com/S0012821X14001...ef5dcfc60d4b41

Why do we only get updates every 5 years? the magnetic poles move a great deal each day and each year, but it makes a large circle, and only by tracking those circles over year can an update be provided. Every 6 months the poles meander a great deal, but it is deceiving because it goes the other way the next 6 months."

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1443962
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ankle Biter (3rd August 2021), avid (3rd August 2021), Harmony (3rd August 2021), Savannah (4th August 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021), The KMan (14th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Thanks for the links Onawah, will check these out.

Quite extensive, I'm sure I'll find some answers in there, I'll share what I learn here so we can discuss. Cheers.
    Last edited by Ankle Biter; 3rd August 2021 at 13:38.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Harmony (4th August 2021), onawah (3rd August 2021), Savannah (4th August 2021), Stephanie (15th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

I used to tinker with free energy devices. One of my favorites are magnets. If I can only reverse the pole of natural magnets I would have created a motor that runs on magnets. Isn't earth a giant magnet. I still can't imagine how to reverse the poles. I could be wrong but this pole shift is kinda bland topic for me.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

onawah (4th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5