+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Pole Shifts, Micro Novas and the Great Political Reset

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Pole Shifts, Micro Novas and the Great Political Reset

Dark Journalist - Gigi Young: UFO Consciousness Ahriman & Mystery Schools Revealed!

Dark Journalist - Gigi Young: UFO Consciousness Ahriman & Mystery Schools Revealed! interesting interview with GiGi Young who talks about the plant, comets and disclosure. Specifically at 18.00 They talk about about the controllers knowing what's coming.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th February 2021), Harmony (11th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th February 2021), onawah (7th February 2021), shamballaOn (26th February 2021), Stephanie (26th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Quote Posted by Metaphor (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)

https://amallulla.org/

An Apocalyptic Synthesis
    This is an excellent cite that pulls together information from many sources and explains how the illuminate is controlling the world via theses cycles of cataclysms.
    Click on the menu on the right to go all the contents
    noooooooooooo Savannah!!! not that site!!!

i discovered it just today? and spent ALLLLL day engrossed in it!!!

i'm just now coming up for air hours later!
    No its good or no its bad??? Not sure what you meant?
    good thing!

just needs to come with a WARNING ~ once you enter? might get "lost" in there for quite some time!!

i found it yesterday to just look up ONE teenie thing? and ended up spending most of the day in there with SO much information and videos, etc!!

i hope most of it is mirrored somewhere else! it would be a real shame to lose ALL of the research he has done!
    Hahaha, thought it was just me who got lost...
    Yes that site is a rabbit hole on its own
    We can thank Journeyman who first posted his thread on Q. The idea of the dumbs is coved on weird wild weather thread but his thread is much more comprehensive. I'm ay work but intend to post more on our movement into the asteroid field this week.
    I'm glad you enjoyed amallula.org, if that is enjoyed is the right word? I think it's one of the most striking sites I've come across. There's so much work gone into it and the author is clearly a very deep thinker who has both done a lot of original research and also as he says, synthesised the work of others. It's very profound and thought provoking and if his analysis is correct I hope the progeny of Jove do the decent thing and give him a place in their vault profound. He's earned it by following some of the most arcane and labyrinthine clues I've ever seen.

I've already decided that even if he or others are correct in their prognostications, I won't be joining them on a dash for high ground. Should the day come I'll be content to leave this place with so many of my fellow humans. I'm content with mortality and am trying to focus on what I need to do whilst I'm here to be better prepared for what may come afterwards.

I'm also finding myself in a strange position as I find more and more evidence for an imminent mass destruction event. I find it increasingly difficult to take seriously. There's so much apocalyptic and doom laden content out there and so many people hooked on the narratives of Q, or Covid19, or Climate Change or Population crisis, or asteroids, or crustal displacement, or super volcanoes, Armageddon, The Antichrist, UFO harvesting etc etc etc.

Maybe that's the point? Maybe the people pulling the strings want us scared, easier to lead, easier to push our buttons and pull our emotional triggers? I'm coming to the conclusion that the giant web of doom is a part of the web of control and I choose not to be controlled, not to be harvested, not to be someone's energy source.

I found a site which discussed apocalyptic content and thought this was a very profound way of looking at it:

Quote The suggestions here are obviously very intense. The lyrics have been inspired by the luciferian entity to further establish the previous examples of hypnotic suggestion, with the same sort of message, thereby creating our reality. According to the lyrics in this song, a massive devastation is going to be unleashed. This simply reinforces all previous trance inducing scenarios and this is now our reality. Without coming out of the TRANCE STATE, these events will certainly occur and the anguish of these events will be devastating. Yet, coming out of the TRANCE STATE, and losing all EMOTIONAL CONNECTION to the 3 dimensional illusion will reconnect our state of being with REALITY, and our ORIGINAL PARADISE STATE of WISDOM through AWARENESS of what’s transpiring, thereby making little difference what might come to pass within the TRANCE STATE. To all who read these words, … its ALL IN THE MIND. We’ve been imprisoned by manipulation of what we believe to be our mind, and our thoughts, and our choices. Freedom from the devastation and luciferian ‘hoped for cataclysm’ is achieved by rejecting the notion that our mind actually is OUR MIND. These are not our minds and these are not our thoughts. Nothing could be further from the truth and reality.
    I don't want to derail the thread, but this is I think where we need to be heading. If we're trapped in a matrix, if someone has created all these different control mechanisms to scare us and keep us ignorant and dependent, then we need to reject all the fear based content and make a choice to be confident and relaxed and let the chips fall where they may.

If enough people believe something they can make it happen. Let's believe we're going to beat the scumbags that are feeding off our collective anxiety and that we're going to find a way out of the cell and back to wisdom!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (13th February 2021), greybeard (11th February 2021), Harmony (11th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th February 2021), Savannah (11th February 2021), Stephanie (26th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

As long as you think you are the body then you are subject to all kinds of fear based content.
    Wear the world like a loose garment is good advice and it does not ignore the cyclic nature of life and the Yugas.
    Death and taxes inevitable, smiling.
    Why worry!!
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Brigantia (13th February 2021), Harmony (12th February 2021), Journeyman (11th February 2021), Savannah (11th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Thanks journeyman, I had gone through some of those same thoughts in the beginning and wondered if it was to create fear, however there is just too much “scientific” evidence at this point that to deny it IMO is irrational and reflection of one’s personal fears of death. They cover it up but like most conspiracies we have revealed allot of it at this point. I had an NDE drowning and thus I have no fear of death. I had what I believe to be a prophetic dream of my dyeing in a miles high tsunami and even that does not scare me. I feel what Gigi Young is presenting has a lot of truth. We are souls in the process of evolutionary change. The sun and solar system also goes through these changes and its part of how we progress. So I’m sure I have died in cataclysms before and will again. The importance of this information to me, is understanding how humans and perhaps interdimensional/ET’s have taken advantage of these natural cycles for power and control. It is part of the STS progression. Dismissing this information leaves so much out of our history and human development. It explains so much about us as species. We are now close to another reset and perhaps we are ready to move on from this pattern and reveling of it now accelerates that.
    Last edited by Savannah; 11th February 2021 at 22:57.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th February 2021), Harmony (12th February 2021), Journeyman (12th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Magicians of Mu (The Lost Civilization of Lemuria) | Gigi Young

]

This video Gigii talks about the early cycle of humans when we were semi physical and developing mind/reasoning. This video is pertinent to this thread because it explains how humans evolve through during a cycle and how we are influenced by the energy from the sun. How the earth then goes a cataclysm(Nova-pole shift) and new civilizations rise and fall. Certainly her presentation is the spiritual aspect the cycles and Davidson is explaining the science of it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

onawah (13th February 2021), shamballaOn (26th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

https://isha.sadhguru.org/us/en/wisd...end-lies-ahead
    Sadhguru explains the science behind the cycle of four yugas, and calculates the timeline since the beginning of the Kali Yuga after the Kurukshetra War.

Cycles in the Sky and in the Human Body
    Sadhguru: In the yogic astronomy, we divide the orbit of the Earth around the Sun into 27 segments, called nakshatras. Each nakshatra is further divided into four equal sectors called padas or steps. Multiply 4 by 27 and it equals 108. These 108 units mark the 108 steps that the Earth takes through space. Each nakshatra corresponds to one half of the lunar orbit around the Earth. The cycles within the human body respond and correspond to that.

The Nakshatras and Padas
    In a woman’s body, there are very obvious cycles of 27.55 days if she is perfectly healthy. In a man’s body, the cycles are less obvious and pronounced – they happen in a different way and are of a larger span of time. In any case, these cycles are happening all the time in the solar system and the larger universe. The microcosm and the macrocosm both are playing the same game. But who should play whose game? If you think the macrocosm is going to play your game, you will waste your life. If you play the macrocosm’s game, your life will be beyond your expectations.

The Cycle of Four Yugas
    The precession (caused by gradual rotation of the Earth’s axis) of the equinoxes is the period of time that it takes the Earth’s axis to pass through one complete cycle of the zodiac. It takes the planet 72 years to pass through one degree of the zodiac and 25,920 years to complete one full circle of 360 degrees. One half of the journey takes 12,960 years and covers the four yugas. Satya Yuga lasts 5184 years. Treta Yuga lasts 3888 years. Dwapara Yuga lasts 2592 years. Kali Yuga lasts 1296 years. These four yugas taken together come to a total of 12,960 years

When did Kali Yuga start?
    The story of Mahabharat needs to be seen in a certain context. In 3140 BCE, the Kurukshetra War ended, and in 3102 BCE, Krishna left his body. Three to four months after the war, the Kali Yuga began. As of 2012 AD, Krishna’s era ended 5,114 years ago. If you subtract 2592, which is the cumulative number of years of the two Kali Yugas that are at the bottom of the ellipse which describes the axial precession, you arrive at 2522 years. That means we have already completed 2522 years of Dwapara Yuga, and since its total duration is 2592 years, we still have 70 years until its completion. In the year 2082, we will complete Dwapara Yuga and move on to Treta Yuga. The world will go through another upheaval, not necessarily in terms of war but probably in terms of population explosion and natural calamities, before moving on to this new era of wellbeing and upward movement of human consciousness.

Yugas and Human Consciousness
    The solar system with the Sun and the planets around it is moving in the galaxy. It takes 25,920 years for our solar system to complete one cycle around a larger star. From the effects upon the planet, we believe this big star or big system that our system is going around is not located in the center of the orbit but somewhere to the side. Whenever our solar system comes closer to this big system, all the creatures living in our system rise to greater possibilities. Whenever our system moves away from it, the creatures living in our system come to the lowest level of possibility – we say this is Kali Yuga.
    When our solar system is closer to the “Super Sun,” Satya Yuga will begin. The human mind will be at its highest capability. People’s ability to know life, people’s ability to communicate, people’s ability to live joyfully will be at its highest. Or in other words, we will have sensible people. All it takes to live well on this planet is a bunch of sensible people.

In Satya Yuga, human ability to communicate will be at its best because the ether will be very close. Right now, the etheric sphere of the planet is raised to a certain point. There was a time when it was much higher – now it has come a little closer. When the ether is very close and I want to convey something to you, I do not have to say it. Even when my eyes are closed, you will know what I want to say. When the ether rises a little bit but is still at a certain distance, if I close my eyes, you will not know, but if I open my eyes and look at you, you will know what I want to convey.

The Ether and Spiritual Possibilities
    If the ether rises some more, you can know by breath. If you go into the forest, you will see, because your vision is blocked to some extent, after some time, the most significant way of knowing things is by smell. Most animals that live there know things only by smell. Because of such concentrated life energy, the ether is high. Because the ether is high, they do not have to see. If you talk, they will get confused. When the ether is very low, you have to talk all the time – otherwise, people will not get it. Even if you talk, they will not get it. You have to knock and talk continuously to make them get it. The etheric content in the atmosphere determines how sensitive you are in terms of your ability to communicate.

Krishna also said that after over 5000 years, there will come a many thousand year period of time that will be fabulous.
    At the same time, no matter which time, which yuga, which planetary position we are in right now, still, individual human beings can rise above all this. Still, individual human beings can live in a golden time within themselves. Even in the worst of times, the possibility to be well above it is always there for an individual human being.

There are many things one can do to enhance the ether or create etheric content. This is why Krishna said, in Kali Yuga, which is down there, far away from the Super Sun, the ether will be so low that there is no point in trying to teach them yoga, meditation, mantras, or yantras – they will not get it. Just teach them devotion. If they are devout, they will generate their own ether. And because of this etheric content in the atmosphere, they will perceive. Devotion is not for the dumb – but even if you are the dumbest, you can still get it.

Thousands of years ago, they said that as the solar system moves closer to the Super Sun, human intelligence will blossom. As the solar system moves closer, the realization that the whole body and the whole universe are electric structures will come naturally. Right now, we are moving towards Treta Yuga, which is the second best time that can happen in a cycle of yugas.

Krishna also said that after over 5000 years, there will come a many thousand year period of time that will be fabulous. We will not make it there, but we can set the foundations for it and have the joy of creating an atmosphere for a stretch of thousands of years of golden time upon the planet. This is not all predictions and conjecture – this is based on a deep-rooted understanding about what happens with the human mind in relation to the planet on which we live. We do not only live on this planet – we are the planet. If you do not understand this today, you will understand this when you are buried. The planet understands that you are a part of it – only you think something else of yourself.

Mahabharat – The Story of Every Human Being
    The story begins because you have false ideas about yourself. Mahabharat represents the grand misconception of human beings about life; their sufferings, their rises and falls. It goes on and on, simply because human beings are struggling to come in tune with life. Whatever someone who is in tune with it tries to say, everyone else will misunderstand. Light cannot be put in words, but if you open your eyes, you can see the light. Similarly, if this life that you are opens up, it can feel life, it can become life.

Life cannot be told. Telling is only to inspire, to de-mesmerize you from your own self-mesmerism. Every human being has hypnotized himself or herself into their own limitations and they believe this is it. If you undo that hypnotism, they will feel fearful because existence is limitless. Therefore, if they are spinning one way, you have to spin them the opposite way for some time for them to feel they are going somewhere.

The whole Mahabharat is just this effort. No matter what they are doing, everyone thinks they are doing it for the good. Whether it is “my good,” “your good,” someone else’s good, or everyone else’s good – whatever kind of good, everyone thinks they are doing it for the good. But everyone is neither good nor bad, neither right nor wrong – the story just goes on.

The story is not about a particular person – Mahabharat comes under the classification of Itihasa. In India, there are three categories of great texts: Itihasa, Purana, Veda. Vedas are full of abstract ideas, scientific theories, and explanations for celestial happenings. Puranas are stories of beings who are not human. Itihasa is the story of the human being, not in terms of history, though there is a historic element to it. The facts are rooted in history, but this is the story of every human being – it is about the meaning of your life. Only if it is your story, it can be a process of growth for you.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

fifi (13th February 2021), Hym (14th February 2021), Journeyman (12th February 2021), meat suit (13th February 2021), onawah (13th February 2021), Stephanie (26th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

https://www.ancient-origins.net/opin...a-part-1-00801

Our Ancient Origins: The Cycles of Time & The Kali Yuga - Part 1

Knowledge of the Cycles of Time, the primordial ancient metaphysical wisdom found in the Sanskrit texts, reveals a more precise and deeper insight into our ancient origins. Beginning in 3012 B.C. we have been living in the Kali Yuga. For the past 6000 years - all of written history - our ability to 'see' and to know has been limited to five-sense perception. Our consciousness is literally been cooked by time into delusion and confusion. Everything we know is veiled in a miasma of amnesia. We have not only forgotten our past and our real origins - we have forgotten who we are.

The 4 Ages are:

1. The Satya or Krita Yuga, a Golden Age

2. The Treta Yuga, the Age of Ritual

3. Dvapara Yuga, the Age of Doubt: Man loses the sense of the Divine Reality of the world and grows away from natural law

4. The Kali Yuga, the Age of Conflict and confusion began in 3012 BC and will end with the nearly total devastation of the present humanity

When you study the Hindu theory of the Cycles of Time and the yugas, you will find a confusing divergence of opinion concerning the dates of their duration. Considering that we are now living in the Age of Confusion, the Kali Yuga, it is not surprising to find so much disagreement on these matters.
    Writing is the symptom of a degenerative culture

What is more important to me than precise numbers is the fact that we are living in an era where there is almost no memory of the previous cycles of time. Most of us wrongly believe that civilization begins with written history, however writing is actually the symptom of a degenerative culture – because it is sound that communicates meaning, not the markings that seek to represent it.

Reach beyond the limited frequencies of this Veil of Illusion you have been confined within - all of your lives. The experience of expanding and projecting your thoughts, consciousness and imagination back into primordial time is in itself liberating, revealing and uplifting.

The realization that time is in fact a function of consciousness will alter your perception of reality. We all experience time relative to our own specific consciousness. You can verify this for yourself by simply reflecting on, for example, how time flies when you are happy - as opposed how time drags when you are depressed or bored.

Time does not exist outside the temporal illusory hologram.

All increments, meaning measurements of time and space, are relative to the consciousness of the perceiver and thus the product of variations in waveform frequencies, based on and the result of the specific degree of the illusion of Separation from Oneness. This is similar to the quantum physics theory, The Copenhagen interpretation, Part II: Reality is created by observation. Or you might say more accurately, reality is created by the consciousness of the observer.
    In ‘While the Gods Play’, the French scholar Alain Danielou explains that the length of a moment is established by the rhythms of consciousness that perceive it: "It is energy, by producing vibratory waves having direction and length, that will give birth to the rhythms whose perceptions will create the dimension of time, the measure of space, and at the same time the structures of matter. ... For man, the perception of the dimension of time is determined by his vital rhythms, his heartbeat…"

The duration of each of the four yugas is relative to each other as 4:3:2:1. This implies that the Golden Age is the longest and our current Kali Age is the shortest. In a Twilight of the Kali Yuga, time actually continues to speed up and increases ever more so, as we reach the end. The cycles of time are rather like classical Indian Ragas that begin slowly, serene, increase in tempo and passion, and end in a frenzy of energy.

Alain Danielou’s dates differ from others. Danielou says that the Twilight of the Kali Yuga began in 1939 with the discovery of atomic fission. According to him, the final catastrophe will take place during this twilight and the last traces of this present mankind will have disappeared in 2442. This doesn’t necessarily imply that we have an extra 400 years to fool around in. God only knows what earth changes will be taking place on this planet during that time.
    n Hindu metaphysics time is cyclical and each period of manifestation is called a KALPA of Brahma, equivalent to 4.32 billion human year.

The KALPA is subdivided into 14 MANVANTARAS.

We are now in the seventh MANVANTARA of this KALPA.

Each MANVANTARA is divided into 71 MAHA-YUGAS of 4,320,000 years each.

Our Ancient Origins: KALI YUGA, the Age of Conflict & Confusion - Part 2

We are in the 28th MAHA-YUGA of this MANVANTARA.

Each MAHA-YUGA is made up of four yugas, Each Yuga is preceded by a period of a dawn and followed by a period of twilight. [Linga Purana 1.4.3-6]

Our Ancient Origins: KALI YUGA, the Age of Conflict & Confusion - Part 2

The Kali Yuga is the only yuga most of us are familiar with because we have been living all our lives within these dense frequencies. Our mind, the way we think, and thus our perception of ‘reality’ has literally been cooked by the vibratory frequencies of time within the Kali Yuga. We humans have been ‘cooked by time’ to the point that only the fives senses remain available to us to understand the world around us. The five senses are easily confused.

The five senses can indeed be programmed and tricked by tyrannical wizards who want to control our lives. Today’s monopoly media is very aware of how to entrain and manipulate the five senses. In our modern world most of the information received around the planet suits the agendas of the multinational corporations, who also happen to own the monopoly media.

The five senses are vulnerable to deceit and manipulation by any and all. In other cycles of time, information gathered solely by the five senses would have been highly suspect. The ancient Rishis, ‘SEERS’ – those who see – were trusted as the source of wisdom concerning mankind’s future and our interconnection with the Cosmos
    It is only the ‘SEER’ within you, the one who has quieted the mind and achieved a connection to the God-within, who can offer insight into the true nature of reality. Only an inner-knowingness can lead us out of our current predicament – out of our miasma of amnesia, the soup we are still ‘cooking’ in. Only by transcending differentiated perception, the illusory powers of the five senses, and an understanding of GUNAMAYA, will we human beings return to the Real.

There are numerous descriptions of the symptoms of the Kali Yuga in the ancient Sanskrit Puranic texts. Bear in mind that writing is itself a symptom of the Kali Yuga. These texts were composed and transmitted orally in the previous cycles of time and handed down through memory, based on verbatim repetition, from one generation to the next. It was only in 500 BC that the grammarian Panini codified the Sanskrit language and these memorized texts were put into the form of writing. Sanskrit’s arduous precision was intentionally designed to protect the ancient knowledge from the confusion ensuing in the Kali Yuga.
    Each Yuga is preceded by a period of a dawn and followed by a period of twilight. [Linga Purana 1.4.3-6]
    It is only the ‘SEER’ within you, the one who has quieted the mind and achieved a connection to the God-within, who can offer insight into the true nature of reality. Only an inner-knowingness can lead us out of our current predicament – out of our miasma of amnesia, the soup we are still ‘cooking’ in. Only by transcending differentiated perception, the illusory powers of the five senses, and an understanding of GUNAMAYA, will we human beings return to the Real.

There are numerous descriptions of the symptoms of the Kali Yuga in the ancient Sanskrit Puranic texts. Bear in mind that writing is itself a symptom of the Kali Yuga. These texts were composed and transmitted orally in the previous cycles of time and handed down through memory, based on verbatim repetition, from one generation to the next. It was only in 500 BC that the grammarian Panini codified the Sanskrit language and these memorized texts were put into the form of writing. Sanskrit’s arduous precision was intentionally designed to protect the ancient knowledge from the confusion ensuing in the Kali Yuga.
    The Kali Yuga seems to actually reward the Darkside, those ruthless ratzoids that are weak and greedy, liars without any integrity, morals, or principles often succeed. While the maverick thinkers, who possess a quiet sense of honor, who feel compassion for others, and respect primordial truth, are quickly pushed aside and berated, often brutally and publicly, by the elite.

In today’s culture almost everything that is being held up to us as great, desirable, and worthy is a short-term fix and sadly - rubbish. All of the power and money in the world will not give you the Remembrance of Oneness. The fastest red-hot racecar available will not bring you to the destination of enlightenment and liberation – JIVAN MUKTI. The pleasures enjoyed with the most gorgeous super model, male or female, will soon become tiresome and a burden.

As Krishna says, both pleasure and pain reside in the objects of the senses: "… the pleasures that spring from sense impressions are sources of unhappiness, because they have beginnings and ends." - Bhagavad Gita V.23

Another strange phenomenon of the Kali Yuga is the externalization of faith to such an extreme that people became obsessed and crazed with their individual belief systems. For 1000s of years now human beings have, in the name of their various interpretations of God, inflicted endless stupid destructive wars on each other – mass murder, torture, theft, and slavery all in the name of God!

When you realize that God is within each and every man woman & child, the idea of forcing any religion upon another is the height of absurdity!

Corrupt priests have been the willing accomplices to such heinous conflicts. They often became the imaginative torturers of non-believers and even sold tickets-to-heaven in the form of ‘indulgences’ to the rich, to line their own pockets, and build enormous, however lovely, cathedrals and temples while many of the common people remained perpetually close to starvation.

The Age of Confusion is mobbed by – yes, confusion! Practically everything you have ever read is clouded over by the miasma of Kali Yuga fog. As the saying goes: History is written by the conquerors - while the loser’s side of the story is routinely forgotten.

When you think about it, throughout most of written history all the great works of Art are the symbols of propaganda bought and paid for by ruling tyrants and religions seeking to dominate the world’s populations. Just ask Leonardo da Vinci who worked for the likes of Cesare Borgia, or Michelangelo who labored under the iron hand of a Vatican priest. Today’s artists are often answerable to the power of big money from the multinational corporations that own our world.

Even the wonderful descriptions of enlightenment that give us all hope were not experienced in the density of time we currently are living in. With no disrespect intended, it occurs to one that Lao Tzu, Jesus, and Buddha did.

Our Ancient Origins:Symptoms of the Kali Yuga - Part 3
    hese days, in the Twilight of the Kali Yuga, it’s the Razor’s Edge – every step of the way Home.

Knowledge of our essential Oneness is hard to come by in the Kali Yuga. Beneath the curtain of multiplicity – there is only ONE! This means that behind the apparent diversity of billions of individuals living on planet Earth, they are all only One. All are the ONENESS.

For those of you who have remembered past lives, you may have noticed a striking perplexing similarity in the basic character of each life. There may be certain repeating flaws and compulsions, traits or qualities that you begin notice have shown up over and over in lifetime after lifetime. You may be a high priest in Atlantis, or a dancing slave girl in 8 th century Kashmir – but there is a pattern that continues throughout all your lives. This is because the genes in your current physical body are the latest ‘product’ of a long line of many bodies, lineages. You have access to the memories contained within the DNA of the body you currently inhabit.
    hese days, in the Twilight of the Kali Yuga, it’s the Razor’s Edge – every step of the way Home.

Knowledge of our essential Oneness is hard to come by in the Kali Yuga. Beneath the curtain of multiplicity – there is only ONE! This means that behind the apparent diversity of billions of individuals living on planet Earth, they are all only One. All are the ONENESS.

For those of you who have remembered past lives, you may have noticed a striking perplexing similarity in the basic character of each life. There may be certain repeating flaws and compulsions, traits or qualities that you begin notice have shown up over and over in lifetime after lifetime. You may be a high priest in Atlantis, or a dancing slave girl in 8 th century Kashmir – but there is a pattern that continues throughout all your lives. This is because the genes in your current physical body are the latest ‘product’ of a long line of many bodies, lineages. You have access to the memories contained within the DNA of the body you currently inhabit.
    It is as if the Creator generates certain rays or waveforms, which contain qualities of expression that remain in the genes throughout the cycles of time. As time descends down through the yugas further and further into density and 'apparent' solidification, ever more variations of expression are created, such as habits, impulses, likes & dislikes, etc. etc.

But underneath all this temporal multiplicity is the Oneness that we all are: meaning you and me, factory workers in China and the farmers of rural India, the world leaders and corporate tyrants, the Aborigines in Australia and the Pigmy tribes in Africa. We are all ONENESS beneath the temporal illusory Curtain of Multiplicity. This knowledge of Oneness has been hidden from us in the Kali Yuga, but once you truly Realize the God-within, you will Become that which you always have been.

The floodgates of Knowledge and Love will open - and you will never be the same. You will never be able look at another human being without compassion and you will never again judge them – for you will KNOW that YOU ARE THEM! As you judge them, so you judge and condemn yourself. And it turns out that as harrowing, dreadful and boring as the Kali Yuga is – in fact it is the fast lane to God Realization. The intensity of the Kali Yuga pressures you to WAKE UP!

Time does not exist outside the temporal illusory holographic matrix. Thus the Four Cycles of Time are simultaneous as are all your so-called ‘past’ lives.

Acceptance of the theory of the Cycles of Time might lead you to a sort of complacent resignation. After all, if we are ineluctably snared in the frequencies of confusion - then why bother? Because what is really exciting about the Kali Yuga is the understanding that in fact it is the easiest cycle to Remember who you are. The end of the Kali Yuga is a particularly favorable period to pursue true knowledge. "Some will attain wisdom in a short time, for the merits acquired in one year during the Treta Yuga can be obtained in one day in the age of Kali." - [Shiva Purana, A. Danielou]

45. Hence during the Kali longevity, strength, and features become less and less. Men attain perfection within a short time.

46-47. What is gained by the practice of dharma for a year in the Treta Yuga is attained by the practice of it for a month in the Dvapara Yuga. In Kali an intelligent devotee attains the same in a day by practicing Dharma strenuously. - [Linga Purana, Section1, Chapter 40]
    It’s a Cosmic Bargain Sale of sorts! Therefore, take up the challenge to Remember who you are! Do not give in! So, the Darkside is fulfilling its own kind of dharma, doing its job of spreading the hand of tyranny over the planet and poisoning everything in its wake. What will you do? In these moments of challenge, of sorrow and of awakening consciousness, how will you behave? Can you find courage within yourself and compassion for others? Can you master the divine detachment that comes from knowing that what is unfolding is the grand Cosmic Design. Can you remember that every one and everything is God, Oneness – and this ONE is you.

You are this world, and you are the Love that breathes this temporal illusory holographic matrix out into multiplicity and inhales it back into quiescence - and back out again, eon after eon after eon. World without end! This universe is here for us all to play in. Surely, when you look at your life or perhaps many lives, in spite of all the pain, you do recognize the grand beauty of Creation.

Thus the question is what will you do now in this intensified exciting moment? And are you ready to move on into one of the 1000s of other universes – some without polarities or form or even time - all waiting, inviting you to come to yet another magnificent adventure in consciousness.

Symptoms of the Kali Yuga

Writing itself is a symptom of the Kali Yuga. Human beings have been living on planet Earth for 100s of 1000s of years before we have any record of the written word. From the Sanskrit texts the Vishnu Purana and the Linga Purana:

Thieves will become kings, and kings will be the thieves.

Rulers will confiscate property and use it badly. They will cease to protect the people.

Base men who have gained a certain amount of learning (without having the virtues necessary for its use) will be esteemed as sages.

There will be many displaced persons, wandering from one country to another.

Predatory animals will be more violent.

Fetuses will be killed in the wombs of their mothers.

People will prefer to choose false ideas.

No one will be able to trust anyone else.

People will be envious.

There will be many children born whose life expectancy is no more than 16 years.

People suffering from hunger and fear will take refuge in underground shelters.

Young girls will do trade in their virginity.

The god of clouds will be inconsistent in the distribution of the rains.

Shopkeepers will run dishonest businesses.

There will be many beggars and unemployed people.

Everyone will use hard and vulgar language.

Men will devote themselves to earning money; the richest will hold power.

The state leaders will no longer protect the people but, through taxes, will appropriate all wealth.

Water will be lacking.

[And my favorite]: Pre-cooked food will be readily available!

The fact that our food supply contains very little nutrition and is full of toxins reveals a great deal to me about the frequencies of Time we live in.

(From the Sanskrit texts the Vishnu Purana and the Linga Purana; and also a remarkable book entitled, While the Gods Play: Shiva Oracles and Predictions on the Cycles of History & the Destiny of Mankind, by Alain Danielou; Inner Traditions International Ltd., paperback, 1985.)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Blastolabs (12th February 2021), greybeard (14th February 2021), meat suit (13th February 2021), Stephanie (26th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Interview with Walter Cruttenden -- The Lost Cycle of Time
    In this interview with ancient-origins, Walter Cruttenden, author of 'Lost Star of Myth and Time' and writer producer of the award winning documentary film 'The Great Year', explores the natural cycles of time and how they impact on the human consciousness and all life, resulting in the legendary rise and fall of the ages over great epochs of time. Walter provides insight into the ancient legend present in many civilizations and cultures around the world, which says that the celestial cycles of the universe produce alternate Dark and Golden Ages, which Plato called The Great Year.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Stephanie (26th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Year

The term Great Year has two major meanings. It is defined by scientific astronomy as "The period of one complete cycle of the equinoxes around the ecliptic, or about 25,800 years". A more precise figure of 25,772 years is currently accepted.[1] The position of the Earth's axis in the northern night sky currently almost aligns with the star Polaris, the North Star. This is a passing coincidence and has not been so in the past and will not be so again until a Great Year has passed.

The Platonic Year,[2] which is also called the Great Year, has a different more ancient and mystical meaning. Plato hypothesized that winding the orbital motions of the Sun, Moon and naked eye planets forward or back in time would arrive at a point where they are in the same positions as they are today. He called this time period the Great Year and suggested that such a unified return would take place about every 36,000 years. There is no evidence that such a re-alignment has ever or ever will take place.

Just as the Earth’s spin on its axis causes day and night and it’s annual orbit around the Sun is responsible for the ongoing cycle of the seasons, what if there is some greater celestial cycle, lasting thousands of years, slowly influencing the rise and fall of civilization across the globe?

To many ancient cultures, the answers lie in the stars. In their view, time moved in a cyclical pattern, with human civilization and consciousness rising and falling as great ages came and went. Vedic scholars spoke of the Yuga Cycle, a great circular progression of ages; and Plato taught of a large cycle of time which would slowly return us to a "Golden Age". He called this cycle: The Great Year.

The Great Year investigates commonalities in these beliefs and looks back into time seeking answers to questions that still loom over science today. How far back do humankind’s roots really go? What did the ancients know about the stars and their movements and what can we learn from them? How was the Precession of the Equinox, the slow progression of the stars across the sky over thousands of years, used to mark the rise and fall of these great ages by the ancients? Many cultures spoke of an unseen sun driving Precession and causing the cycle of this Great Year. Could there be an unseen companion to our Sun? The Great Year examines this theory and finds that perhaps these ancients were really onto something!

Written by Walter Cruttenden and Jeff Patino
    Directed by Robert Ballo
    Narrated by James Earl Jones

Featuring:
    Werner Dappen
    Uwe Homann
    Alice B. Kehoe
    Ronald Mellor
    John Anthony West
    Brother Achalananda

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Hym (14th February 2021), Stephanie (26th February 2021), The KMan (25th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

In this interview with ancient-origins, Walter Cruttenden, author of 'Lost Star of Myth and Time' and writer producer of the award winning documentary film 'The Great Year', explores the natural cycles of time and how they impact on the human consciousness and all life, resulting in the legendary rise and fall of the ages over great epochs of time. Walter provides insight into the ancient legend present in many civilizations and cultures around the world, which says that the celestial cycles of the universe produce alternate Dark and Golden Ages, which Plato called The Great Year.

https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Star-Myt...=UTF8&qid=&sr=

If you don't think his information is important or dangerous why does Amazon want $768.57 for his book and only has normal prices for digital versions they can edit and remove!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Star-Myt...=UTF8&qid=&sr=

If you don't think his information is important or dangerous why does Amazon want $768.57 for his book and only has normal prices for digital versions they can edit and remove!
    Well you can get copies for much less on Amazon ... https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Star-Myt.../dp/0976763117

Looks interesting, reviews look solid ... here's a interview with the author about the book.

Here's an article from the author, explaining what the book is about ...

http://www.loststarbook.com/pdf/Atla...ingArticle.pdf
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th February 2021 at 02:50.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

eagle0027 (13th February 2021), Savannah (13th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Is the Great Reset About A Cosmic Ray Burst Coming Toward Earth

Through the last 3000 years, you can track rise and fall of civilizations by the cosmic ray density hitting the Earth. More cosmic rays, more clouds, and more difficult to grow food. We are about to receive high amounts of cosmic rays from 2021 forward, meaning global food production will decline, so is this the reason for the great reset. Elite trying to control a natural cycle.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th February 2021), eagle0027 (13th February 2021), Elainie (13th February 2021), Harmony (13th February 2021), meat suit (13th February 2021), Stephanie (26th February 2021), The KMan (25th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Vogt and Davidson have very different opinions about when the cycle is expected to end with Vogt saying around 2026 and Davidson projecting it to any time now and we are actually overdue. Vogt work is extensive and well researched. However its very detailed and its allot of patience(not so much on fast speed) to watch it all but its worth it. All his series are very good.

Video Series 1 on the basic information theory should be seen first to fully understand the philosophy behind discovering what causes the polar reversals and ice ages
    Video series 4, Part 1A is 40 minutes long. There is a part 1B that is also 40 minutes long. This video covers the most important information for anyone on this planet because I will fully explain what causes the ice ages and why they happen immediately after a geomagnetic reversal (Pole shift, polar reversal). The last time it happened was about 12,000 years age and it is estimated that only about 30 fertile females survived and all of us are related to one of them.
    If you have any questions on any of the videos, just send your questions to research@dieholdfoundation.com or info@dieholdfoundation.com and they will be answered directly or in a Q&A video in that series. List of all the video Series’s:

Video Series 1 The Theory of Multidimensional Reality.
    Part 1: The two different ways to describe the Universe: https://youtu.be/FYnb2GvCEWw​.
    Part 2: Defining the Problem. How I found the Clock Cycle in the Universe; https://youtu.be/NCrczGaUv0Y​ .
    Part 3: Creation of the Atom and Defining Dimensions; https://youtu.be/hA14BIEWsOY​.
    Part 4: Dimensions 5-8. What is Gravity; https://youtu.be/uxIBL0fyVZE​.
    Part 5: What is Light; https://youtu.be/ykeLiKP9RW4​ .
    Part 6: The Subatomic “Particles” and what they Really are; https://youtu.be/Y-HvHvF3LMU​ .
    Part 7: Where Quasars get their energy; https://youtu.be/b8OsDwPaBzM​ .
    Part 8: The Crisis in Physics; https://youtu.be/LmIUoDpFrnk​ .

Video Series 2. Creation of the Hebrew Alphabet.
    Part 1: The creation model of the Hebrew Alphabet; https://youtu.be/G_Fiyij2FP4​.
    Part 2: The science philosophy behind the Hebrew Alphabet; https://youtu.be/HgzTQxJT3HQ​.
    Part 3: The Three Shapes the Letters Form; https://youtu.be/x4YsD-23yJY​.
    Part 4: Dating the Torah and the Technology; https://youtu.be/KBDV70e1W2Y​.

Video Series 3. Gravity & time experiments.
    Part 1: Field Experiment at Oregon Vortex, Santa Cruz Mystery Spot; https://youtu.be/NFBGxi_InoI​.

Video Series 4. Causes of the Ice Ages & Polar Reversals.
    Part 1: Clock cycles that cause the reversals; https://youtu.be/bMr-5HHnAmU​.
    Part 2: Proof Sun novas; https://youtu.be/PS_yq19Af-s​.
    Part 2B: Proof all stars Nova; https://youtu.be/R2SolQPKlag​.
    Part 3: The great flood; https://youtu.be/m-g4Xt-VVzA​.
    Part 4A: Sea level changes; https://youtu.be/GD30QvUJfXQ​.
    Part 4B: Meteors do not cause extinctions; https://youtu.be/7LmCyDp0RDI​.
    Part 4C/E: 14C dating Issues; https://youtu.be/7N2q2DZ23PM​.
    Part 4D: Greenland crater; https://youtu.be/my9Ba1ZAyVY​.
    Part 4F: Earth’s rotation reverses during polar reversal; https://youtu.be/BhENb-Su9WE​.
    Part 4G: Mechanism that creates the Earth’s magnetic field & rotation?; https://youtu.be/QtT_kBRXtnM​.
    Part 5A: Ways to survive the reversal; https://youtu.be/iJPWnZjuUbA​.
    Part 5B: The easy way to survive; https://youtu.be/dtFwzbJ6rkk​.
    Part 5C: Most coded secret in the Torah; https://youtu.be/Qew56PacOeQ​.

Video Series 6. Moses 10 Code Systems:
    Part 1: Code systems 1-7; https://youtu.be/iBXOFwHov0E​.
    Part 2: Code systems 8-10, #12,068 Embedded in the Torah; https://youtu.be/NVe-uGEdtZs​.

Video Series 7. God’s Code System:
    Part 1: God’s 11th code system; https://youtu.be/FlnGSMtyBe0​.
    Part 2: 12,068 day cycles: https://youtu.be/sp3HtKU6I4U​.

Video Series 8. Abraham & the cave:
    Part 1: Why Abraham Sold his Half Sister 2X; https://youtu.be/vm-yBMMl5f0​.
    Part 2: Coded Names for Mount Sinai & the Technology in the cave; https://youtu.be/yghxYTKTAdw​.

Video Series 9. Joseph & slavery for 11 Tribes:
    Part 1: Young Joseph; https://youtu.be/nAydLkyvolA​.
    Part 2: Becomes prime minister; https://youtu.be/6puAK4HhvD8​.
    Part 3: 11 tribes enslaved; https://youtu.be/c26yb54mfh8​.

Video Series 10. The Exodus and Finding the Real Mount Sinai: Part 1: the Pharaoh; https://youtu.be/o9u2UTPyXTo​.
    Part 2: Moses & the cave; https://youtu.be/Ge_QR6vloZI​.
    Part 3: The Altars; https://youtu.be/lSvAqGROWdw​.
    Part 4: The Ark: https://youtu.be/RNTO98i5mwg​.
    Part 5: After Mount Sinai; https://youtu.be/rAMFPcH-ySE​.
    Part 6: The missing 12 tribes: https://youtu.be/vuNWKbMddr8​.

Video Series 12. How & who Changed the Science:
    Part 1: How & Who; https://youtu.be/5RxSAScquPY​.
    Part 2: Why the Piso’s did it; https://youtu.be/pJIiieYFWvI​.

The books mentioned can be purchased through www.Amazon.com or www.vectorpub.com & www.dieholdfoundation.com. The Diehold Foundation is a 501(C)3 Public Science Foundation. Donations are tax deductible and are welcomed.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th February 2021), meat suit (13th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

NEW Evidence for a past Poleshift in China and Antartica!

Some are familiar with the concept that out Poles may have shifted in the past. This is not a concept that is embraced by mainstream science. In two different reports that I came across there is evidence to support this concept in China and in Antarctica but where one report supports this concept the other goes out of its way to stick with the Antarctica always being at the pole. Lets examine this and take a brief look at where this concept of a pole shift originally came from.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th February 2021), Journeyman (13th February 2021), justntime2learn (13th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Many people in the Alt community think Planet X is a psy-op, I personally can’t say if it is or is not, but I have a theory on it. Its possible that this planet is in a large orbit and it takes thousands of years to come near earth. We know that all the planets now in our solar system are exhibiting changes. This is not a change in our sun, it’s a change in our solar system. However, it’s possible what John Moore was told about planet X, is actually the pole flip/micro nova event and not planet X. It could be there is no planet X and we know much of what Zecharia Sitchin said has been found to be CIA/Deep state disinfo and true information, their typical approach. One might ask why, and was it to distract us from the real reason for cataclysms? Would people reject this information by thinking “oh that’s flat earth, Nibiru nonsense”. Davidson’s analysis of the Adam and Eve story was very revealing, in that all they changed was one or two basic facts and that alone destroyed the research into cataclysms until this day. IMO we must look at this material as we do politics, the controlling families have a vested interest in keeping it from us and distorting it. So, I encourage you not to reject all that Moore has to say or the interviewers who we know are well meaning but have presented disinfo in the past.

https://www.brighteon.com/1b7902ba-7...8-92fb79609071

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/1b7902ba-75f5-40d1-a218-92fb79609071

Military Insider John Moore shares his insights from the intelligence community of the coming Asteroid / Planet-Comet disaster the earth is facing. Is Planet X / Nibiru real will we experience a pole shift and what will be the effects to the Earth and its inhabitants
    Last edited by Savannah; 13th February 2021 at 23:27.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th February 2021), Journeyman (13th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Many people in the Alt community think Planet X is a psy-op, I personally can’t say if it is or is not, but I have a theory on it. Its possible that this planet is in a large orbit and it takes thousands of years to come near earth. We know that all the planets now in our solar system are exhibiting changes. This is not a change in our sun, it’s a change in our solar system. However, it’s possible what John Moore was told about planet X, is actually the pole flip/micro nova event and not planet X. It could be there is no planet X and we know much of what Zecharia Sitchin said has been found to be CIA/Deep state disinfo and true information, their typical approach. One might ask why, and was it to distract us from the real reason for cataclysms? Would people reject this information by thinking “oh that’s flat earth, Nibiru nonsense”. Davidson’s analysis of the Adam and Eve story was very revealing, in that all they changed was one or two basic facts and that alone destroyed the research into cataclysms until this day. IMO we must look at this material as we do politics, the controlling families have a vested interest in keeping it from us and distorting it. So, I encourage you not to reject all that Moore has to say or the interviewers who know are meaning but have presented disinfo in the past.

Sorry cant seem to get his to work, see the link below

https://www.brighteon.com/1b7902ba-7...8-92fb79609071

Military Insider John Moore shares his insights from the intelligence community of the coming Asteroid / Planet-Comet disaster the earth is facing. Is Planet X / Nibiru real will we experience a pole shift and what will be the effects to the Earth and its inhabitants
    In my opinion, there doesn't need to be a planet X to explain many of the believed anomalies (which we have evidence for) that are often attributed to it, and I fully agree that linking nonsense with truth you want to hide, is a really effective way of doing it - unfortunately. I wish people would deconstruct the program in their brain that causes them to fall so easily for association fallacies. This is like a disease in the mind, and I see it like a plague that people don't even know they have, it stands out to me like a sore thumb, and I point it out wherever I can with people, but it seems like a never-ending task.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Journeyman (13th February 2021), Savannah (13th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

We've known for over seventy years that there is in fact a hidden force that is perturbing the outer planets. The mass of that object has been estimated to be around five earth masses. I haven't heard anything to the contrary since.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

greybeard (13th February 2021), Hym (13th February 2021), Savannah (13th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

'Vogt saying around 2026'

I think from memory he said 2046... havent got time to check

36. The Following User Says Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Savannah (13th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Edgar Cayse said 2036, if I remember correctly --that is the start of The Golden Age.
    Mind you I have heard ascension etc mentioned so many times.
    Planet X The Sumerians were quite clear -- there is a planet out there possibly that has a very long orbit.
    Certainly we are heading for a magnetic pole shift
    Who knows -- guess we will just have to wait and see.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Savannah (13th February 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

If a type I civilization had built a Dyson sphere around the ember star Wormwood it might escape detection even with current technology...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Hym (13th February 2021), Savannah (13th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast