+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Konstantin Meyl and Scalar Wave Technology

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Default Konstantin Meyl and Scalar Wave Technology

Prof. Konstantin Meyl is the worlds leading physicist in the research on scalar waves, both in theory and practice. There are three kinds of waves:

1. electromagnetic waves (Heinrich Hertz), well known to everybody

2. electric scalar waves (Nikola Tesla), only known by secret services and enlightened people, even called Tesla waves, and

3. magnetic scalar wave (Konstantin Meyl), unknown

Meyl figured out, that the magnetic scalar wave is biologically relevant, not the electromagnetic wave. Therefore cell communication is done by magnetic scalar waves. It was detected, that cancer cells mostly communicate with their own kind, not with healthy cells. So Meyl poisoned cancer cells and while dying, they send a special signal received only by other cancer cells, which causes them to die also. Healthy cells do not receive this signal, which is transmitted by magnetic scalar waves.
    With this method, only cancer cells are targeted. That is a huge difference to chemotherapy from today, which targets almost the whole body and often kills the patients slowly.
    The killing of cancer cells with scalar waves is better than chemo, but not the optimum because to attack cancer cells and tumors is only to attack the symptoms but not the cause of cancer. Here other methods must be used.

Meyl’s video “Scalar Waves Kill Cancer Cells”

An interview with Tom Clearwater (Scalar Humanity)

....The implications of this technology are so vast and advantageous it boggles the mind to the extent we could use this for good...

Biological Signals Transmitted by Longitudinal Waves Influencing the Growth of Plants:
    https://www.semanticscholar.org/pape...b105693d35fdbd

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Alecs (24th August 2020), aoibhghaire (15th August 2020), astridmari (15th August 2020), Ben (15th August 2020), Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), Chris Gilbert (29th November 2020), edina (15th August 2020), EFO (15th August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (25th August 2020), Franny (15th August 2020), Gwin Ru (15th August 2020), Harmony (16th August 2020), holistic1 (26th August 2020), Hym (15th August 2020), Jad (15th August 2020), Jayke (15th August 2020), meeradas (15th August 2020), onevoice (24th August 2020), Savannah (15th August 2020), Snoweagle (29th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (20th August 2020), toppy (15th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Konstantin Meyl and Scalar Wave Technology

Quote Posted by OmeyocaN777 (here)
    Prof. Konstantin Meyl is the worlds leading physicist in the research on scalar waves, both in theory and practice. There are three kinds of waves:

1. electromagnetic waves (Heinrich Hertz), well known to everybody

2. electric scalar waves (Nikola Tesla), only known by secret services and enlightened people, even called Tesla waves, and

3. magnetic scalar wave (Konstantin Meyl), unknown

Meyl figured out, that the magnetic scalar wave is biologically relevant, not the electromagnetic wave. Therefore cell communication is done by magnetic scalar waves. It was detected, that cancer cells mostly communicate with their own kind, not with healthy cells. So Meyl poisoned cancer cells and while dying, they send a special signal received only by other cancer cells, which causes them to die also. Healthy cells do not receive this signal, which is transmitted by magnetic scalar waves.
    With this method, only cancer cells are targeted. That is a huge difference to chemotherapy from today, which targets almost the whole body and often kills the patients slowly.
    The killing of cancer cells with scalar waves is better than chemo, but not the optimum because to attack cancer cells and tumors is only to attack the symptoms but not the cause of cancer. Here other methods must be used.

Meyl’s video “Scalar Waves Kill Cancer Cells”

An interview with Tom Clearwater (Scalar Humanity)

....The implications of this technology are so vast and advantageous it boggles the mind to the extent we could use this for good...

Biological Signals Transmitted by Longitudinal Waves Influencing the Growth of Plants:
    https://www.semanticscholar.org/pape...b105693d35fdbd
    For more on Longitudinal Waves you should also check Dan Winter:
    Longitudinal Waves Key to Mysteries of Physics AND Spirituality -Dan Winter - lecture 1
    (25:53 min.)

Dan Winter- "Longitudinal Wave Immortality" 3rd Int'l Conf Lecture 1
    (1:02:39 hrs.)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (25th August 2020), Harmony (16th August 2020), Hym (15th August 2020), kfm27917 (25th August 2020), meeradas (15th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (15th August 2020), onawah (25th August 2020), Savannah (29th November 2020), Snoweagle (29th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (20th August 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

In the last 2 min of his interview (1h11'17''), he says "If is it usable for cancer then it will be usable for other diseases as well".
    What is our top priority nowadays? COVID-19...I'm just saying.
    For sure is a much better path than the vaccines way...
    I'm not a scientist or a doctor, they will discover the way that this can be done (oxygen to the cells or harmonize the body to natural state)...I'm just a truth seeker.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), EFO (16th August 2020), Harmony (16th August 2020), Hym (15th August 2020), Jad (16th August 2020), kfm27917 (25th August 2020), meeradas (15th August 2020), onawah (25th August 2020), Savannah (15th August 2020), toppy (16th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Tom Bearden on Longitudinal Waves for healing....

http://cheniere.org/patent%20application/claim.htm
    Last edited by Hym; 15th August 2020 at 23:38.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Alecs (30th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), EFO (16th August 2020), Harmony (16th August 2020), kfm27917 (25th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (16th August 2020), onawah (25th August 2020), Savannah (29th November 2020), Snoweagle (29th November 2020), toppy (16th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

His website: cheniere.org

It's a long read. Very interesting.

I had a short conversation with him in the late 80's about Russian scalar tech. My question to him was how far advanced was the U.S. in developing the same.

Not long afterwards I was on a ferry boat with my wife to Catalina from Marina Del Rey. On the way over I saw the very large and unnatural formation of clouds and I said "F##K!". My wife asked me about the unusual cloud formation, looking like the lines in a Japanese flag, each long cloud converging at one central end point.

She asked if that picture in the sky was caused by scalar waves. I said Yes and reminded her that I didn't want to talk about it anymore, as it was useless to do so, at least at that time. My conversation with Bearden and then with my wife reminded me of my personal responsibility to do all I could personally, doubting that this information would ever come out to the public.

Decades later, as now, I am surprised but aware that many do know this and many other things that were once hidden. However, this is not my entire experience...

After we spent a day on the island we decided to buy a momento of our quiet and relaxing day there. We went to one of the many curio shops to see what $20 would buy. As my wife went to look for dolphins, I went over to the counter and began a little chat with the owner.

I asked her "Is the weather around the island always this weird?".

Her immediate answer was "Oh. Scalars. My son is in the Navy. He's probably off the coast right now, in a submarine, making them."

I can only guess how she knew that I would have been one rare person who would even know what she was talking about, which I surely did. For me it was a hint from the future that maybe one day many of those things I knew and experienced would be revealed to a much larger group of people.

I highly recommend the videos EFO has shared with us in Post#2. There's a lot to think about, to decifer and maybe to study and integrate into consciousness.
    Last edited by Hym; 29th November 2020 at 18:18.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Alecs (30th November 2020), Anka (16th August 2020), Ben (30th November 2020), Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), Chris Gilbert (29th November 2020), edina (16th August 2020), EFO (16th August 2020), Harmony (16th August 2020), kfm27917 (25th August 2020), meeradas (5th January 2021), Michi (16th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (16th August 2020), onawah (25th August 2020), Savannah (29th November 2020), toppy (16th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

molecule 2,4-dimethyl-3-isopropylpentane (hydrocarbon) - Spike Protein 8-Epitope (on coronavirus)
    Maybe this is the missing link... if so make these ones into a cheap pill for everyone or transfer it with magnetic scalar wave tech.

Jeff & Frank Joseph - Did ET Crop Circles Just Cure Coronavirus?
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 20th August 2020 at 12:54.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2020), Gwin Ru (24th August 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), Hym (22nd August 2020), onawah (25th August 2020), onevoice (25th August 2020), Savannah (29th November 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

molecule 2,4-dimethyl-3-isopropylpentane (hydrocarbon) - Spike Protein 8-Epitope (on coronavirus)
    Maybe this is the missing link... if so make these ones into a cheap pill for everyone or transfer it with magnetic scalar wave tech.

This really is very, very interesting.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (25th August 2020), Ernie Nemeth (25th August 2020), Gwin Ru (24th August 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), Hym (19th March 2021), kfm27917 (25th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th August 2020), onawah (25th August 2020), onevoice (25th August 2020), toppy (28th November 2020), Yoda (25th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

The host Jeff Rense mentions in the interview that the organic compound is used in the drug Acyclovir, which is usually used to treat cold sores, Herpes and Shingles. I had the shingles one times, that was really painful experience, and I believe I was prescribed the Acyclovir for it. So Acyclovir is already available and very cheap. This is great news. All we need is some medical group to perform drug trials for Covid-19 cases.

As a side note, a lot of people use L-lysine to treat cold sore, so perhaps L-Lysine may be effective natural remedy for Coviv-19. L-Lysine is a It’s an essential amino acid that our body needs to make proteins. This site explains many benefits of L-Lysine. I take 1 gram a day mixed in with my oatmeals. You can buy it cheaply in 1 kg bags on Amazon.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), Hym (19th March 2021), kfm27917 (25th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (25th August 2020), onawah (25th August 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Prof Jerry Kroth attempts to decode it in consultation with a biologist, microbiologist, and virologist. The crop circle shows appears to show the virus at magnification of 12 million and features an enlarged spike protein magnified 100x greater than that. The elongated spike protein displays either 8 amino acids or a peptide that microbiologists refer to as “Sp8” in the scientific literature. This is a spike protein found in SARS which has an unusual positive immunological function, and it may have that function in Covid-19 as well. In other words, the crop circle appears to be proactively suggesting remedies and appears one step ahead of contemporary science.

The body of the virus displays 3 small circles likely the three letters of RNA, while the larger 3 circles may represent nonstructural proteins (NSP)

A COVID-19 crop circle?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Alecs (25th August 2020), aoibhghaire (25th August 2020), Bill Ryan (25th August 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), kfm27917 (25th August 2020), onevoice (25th August 2020), toppy (28th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

In physics electricity and magnetism are components of the phenomenon.
    You can't have electricity without magnetism.

From what I know about scalar waves I would assume that the electric scalar wave and magnetic scalar wave are actually the same phenomenon a electromagnetic scalar wave.

Any one here know enough to help verify or correct my understanding?

20. Link to Post #11
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

About 11 minutes into this video the scientist mentions the transmission of disease using scalar waves.

I believe this process could be responsible for covid-19. The flu has been nearly eradicated this year due to the lockdowns, which means that if a virus is responsible for covid-19 then it must be thousands of times more contagious than the flu.

I find this unlikely and believe that scalar weapons could be inducing disease around the world.
    Chienere.org has lots more info about this, as does Russian scientist Kaznacheyev.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (28th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th November 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I don't know enough, so Nick would say, probably correctly.

Electric current is induced in a conductor due to the presence of a fluctuating magnetic field perpendicular to that conductor.

We might be able to understand the presence of electric field potential in relation to a fluctuating magnetic filed as it is merely about electric strength - voltage.

What does a magnetic current look like? What is it composed of?

In my understanding magnetism is related to the concept of negative and positive. That is, one unit of negative electric charge is exactly what all electrons possess intrinsically, and one unit of positive charge is what one proton carries. But since the positive carrier of charge is so much larger than its negative counterpart it can be ignored, and all calculations can be based on the effects of electrons. So a proton has a net positive charge because one of its electrons are missing, sort of a roundabout way of thinking of it but it does show a clear bias from long ago theorists.

So maybe the current carrier of the magnetic force is the proton. And maybe the effects of that phenomena cannot be investigated in a low power environment where electrons easily disrupt the signal (because there are a massive amount of free electrons all over the place, just zipping around, but no protons because they'd blow a hole through most materials).

Maybe a more conducive environment for the proton is a high energy plasma, where it can act just like the electron does in low energy environments. Maybe that causes currents of protons that then, because of their appreciable mass, somehow bends this thing Einstein called spacetime. And maybe that somehow causes gravitational and temporal effects.

But I don't know. Ask Nick.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

23. Link to Post #13
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Ask Nick! Are you * kidding me!

Go to Dr Meyls website and purchase his educational booklets. Also further information on the subject. Research properly!

German physicists are currently training their graduates in scalar energy as it potentially could replace all our energy needs. Free. To those of us that know what it is that is of course.

Russian scientists are leaps and bounds ahead of the west in this field. Transmuting metals ie copper to gold. Whooping the Wests Naval forces for incursions at sea.

Focus your attention on the NEUTRON.

Modern science, regulated by CERN and the German authorities are now having the Table of Elements REMOVE all reference to the Neutron.

You do not need Nick whom I strongly consider a "false prophet". Good Luck.

24. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I like Nick. He is in the field and knows what he has been taught.

It helps to understand clearly what the mainstream understands to truly understand the anomalies being ignored.

Nick brings up the areas where there is an obvious block in place, a censorship that is institutionalized. The scalar wave 'should' have already long ago been detected, says the official story, if it were in fact a real phenomena.

And the proton speculation above is to tease him out of hiding until you bad mouthed him. His informed opinion is important, and telling.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

+ Reply to Thread