+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast

Thread: What's the 2020 October Surprise?

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: What's the 2020 October Surprise?

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan, quoting a guest (here)
    I feel as if life from now on was no longer possible, sudden changes will come and chaos with it. Much pain and suffering in global spheres. I don't see it as an asteroid, but this negative energy that is coming over us is gigantic, contains a lot of negativity and will impact the world. Mass violence, mass madness, despair is what I see and feel.
    ~~~
    Prophecy or psychic attack?
    From what I can tell, it appears this individual can sense what is coming, and is getting a little confused regarding the outcome. There is already mass violence, madness etc. Its almost as worse as its going to get in that regard, speaking from what I see psychically.

I don't see wars or mass chaos of any kind breaking out. As a matter of fact, there is plenty of evidence to show that efforts have been made to prevent that from occurring.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th September 2020 at 10:23. Reason: clarified the quote source

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

anandacate (10th September 2020), Arcturian108 (13th September 2020), Ben (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (10th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), ClearWater (11th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2020), Gwin Ru (10th September 2020), Harmony (10th September 2020), Hym (10th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (11th September 2020), Mare (10th September 2020), mountain_jim (10th September 2020), palehorse (10th September 2020), Positive Vibe Merchant (15th September 2020), rgray222 (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020), selinam (10th September 2020), Tintin (10th September 2020), TomKat (11th September 2020), WhiteFeather (16th September 2020), Zanshin (11th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    ...there is plenty of evidence to show that efforts have been made to prevent that from occurring.
    Yes, many have been working on mitigation. For sure.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (10th September 2020), Arcturian108 (13th September 2020), Ben (16th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2020), Gwin Ru (10th September 2020), Harmony (10th September 2020), Hym (10th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (11th September 2020), mountain_jim (10th September 2020), palehorse (10th September 2020), rgray222 (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020), sunwings (10th September 2020), Yoda (10th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #243
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Hello,

Remarks: What I am posting here may hurt some pro Trump folks, but I want to make it very clear I am not pro or against Trump, I am not even American, enough said.

I found this article very disturbing https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...rutal_09082020
    Headline
    EX-FREE MASON DETAILS WHAT’S COMING: IF HE’S RIGHT, THINGS ARE GOING TO GET BRUTAL!

The minute you see words like If, Could, May, Might etc in a headline you can be absolutely positive that the entire article has been written with a very specific agenda in mind. The major premise the writer is putting forward is pure speculation littered with a few loose facts.

It may make for an entertaining read and it may also satisfy some confirmation bias but as a rule it will move you further away from the truth not closer.

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Ben (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (10th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), Cognitive Dissident (15th September 2020), EFO (10th September 2020), Eva2 (10th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (11th September 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020), mountain_jim (10th September 2020), onevoice (11th September 2020), Open Minded Dude (13th September 2020), palehorse (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020), Satori (10th September 2020), selinam (10th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th September 2020), T Smith (19th September 2020), WhiteFeather (16th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #244
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,617 times in 1,601 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hello,

Remarks: What I am posting here may hurt some pro Trump folks, but I want to make it very clear I am not pro or against Trump, I am not even American, enough said.

I found this article very disturbing https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...rutal_09082020

Here is the video

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KQHqOAwZ0DQ
    Nope, no way. Doesn't remotely pass the smell test for me. 'Jeremy' definitely doesn't seem bright enough to be a 32º Mason, unless he was the janitor listening at the door. And coronaviruses can't survive in water for more than a few days at the most, and are easily killed off by chlorination.

It's not impossible that another quite different virus could be released deliberately, but if so it'd be something much more highly pathogenic that would spread easily all on its own.

Thank you Sir for clarification, I got this article on Qteve Quayle's website yesterday.
    I found it in line with some of the fear mongering article on natural news website.
    Since I never heard about this Jeremy guy, I posted here in hope someone knew who he really is, the video has no references.

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Hello,

Headline
    EX-FREE MASON DETAILS WHAT’S COMING: IF HE’S RIGHT, THINGS ARE GOING TO GET BRUTAL!

The minute you see words like If, Could, May, Might etc in a headline you can be absolutely positive that the entire article has been written with a very specific agenda in mind. The major premise the writer is putting forward is pure speculation littered with a few loose facts.

It may make for an entertaining read and it may also satisfy some confirmation bias but as a rule it will move you further away from the truth not closer.
    Yes, seems like garbage

Apologies for the off-topic confusion.

Thanks
    Last edited by palehorse; 10th September 2020 at 14:38.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

7alon (10th September 2020), Bill Ryan (10th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), Eva2 (10th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (11th September 2020), rgray222 (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (10th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020), T Smith (19th September 2020), WhiteFeather (16th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #245
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,109 times in 3,488 posts

Since we don't have a November surprise thread, I will post this here:

“Bipartisan” Washington Insiders Reveal Their Plan for Chaos if Trump Wins the Election

A group of “bipartisan” neoconservative Republicans and establishment Democrats have been “simulating” multiple catastrophic scenarios for the 2020 election, including a simulation where a clear victory by the incumbent provokes “unprecedented” measures, which the Biden campaign could take to foil a new Trump inauguration.

byWhitney Webb

September 3, 2020

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/09...-the-election/

A group of Democratic Party insiders and former Obama and Clinton era officials as well as a cadre of “Never Trump” neoconservative Republicans have spent the past few months conducting simulations and “war games” regarding different 2020 election “doomsday” scenarios.

Per several media reports on the group, called the Transition Integrity Project (TIP), they justify these exercises as specifically preparing for a scenario where President Trump loses the 2020 election and refuses to leave office, potentially resulting in a constitutional crisis. However, according to TIP’s own documents, even their simulations involving a “clear win” for Trump in the upcoming election resulted in a constitutional crisis, as they predicted that the Biden campaign would make bold moves aimed at securing the presidency, regardless of the election result.

This is particularly troubling given that TIP has considerable ties to the Obama administration, where Biden served as Vice President, as well as several groups that are adamantly pro-Biden in addition to the Biden campaign itself. Indeed, the fact that a group of openly pro-Biden Washington insiders and former government officials have gamed out scenarios for possible election outcomes and their aftermath, all of which either ended with Biden becoming president or a constitutional crisis, suggest that powerful forces influencing the Biden campaign are pushing the former Vice President to refuse to concede the election even if he loses.

This, of course, gravely undercuts the TIP’s claim to be ensuring “integrity” in the presidential transition process and instead suggests that the group is openly planning on how to ensure that Trump leaves office regardless of the result or to manufacture the very constitutional crisis they claim to be preventing through their simulations.

Such concerns are only magnified by the recent claims made by the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate and former Secretary of State under Obama, Hillary Clinton, that Biden “should not concede under any circumstances.” “I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don’t give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton continued during an interview with Showtime a little over a week ago. The results of the TIP’s simulations notably echo Clinton’s claims that Biden will “eventually” win if the process to determine the election outcome is “dragged out.”

Article continue here.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

7alon (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (10th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), ClearWater (11th September 2020), Cognitive Dissident (15th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th September 2020), fifi (14th September 2020), Gwin Ru (10th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (11th September 2020), Jayke (11th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (14th September 2020), palehorse (11th September 2020), Peace in Oz (12th September 2020), rgray222 (10th September 2020), Sadieblue (11th September 2020), Sunny (11th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #246
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I'm thinking the 14th Amendment will be his October surprise. We shall see....
    Sorry this is long.

This from Natural News.com:

Quote Trump’s “secret weapon” revealed: Fourteenth Amendment allows the President to strip Electoral College votes from states supporting censorship against voters; enables mass arrests of mayors, governors and judges who support BLM
    Sunday, September 06, 2020 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) The results of the 2020 election are already locked in: Trump wins, and he goes on to dismantle the corrupt, criminal Democrat party that tried (and failed) to destroy America and replace it with a communist regime of left-wing authoritarian tyrants.
    How does Trump accomplish this?
    President Trump has a “secret weapon” that I’ve been talking about for several months in Health Ranger Report podcasts on Brighteon.com. Until recently, I didn’t know the exact nature of the secret weapon but was told by highly reliable sources that plans were already in place for Trump to defeat the Democrats and protect America from left-wing efforts to destroy this nation.
    Now we’ve been able to confirm the content of this “secret weapon” that will be invoked to save America. It’s the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.
    How the Fourteenth Amendment grants Trump the power to strip power away from treasonous domestic enemies
    The Fourteenth Amendment — see the full text here — speaks directly to the powers of the federal government in dealing with officials, individuals and states that are engaged in “rebellion” against the United States of America.
    Specifically, the Fourteenth Amendment grants the U.S. President the power to:
    • Arrest and indefinitely hold all public officials — including mayors, governors, state legislators, federal judges and law enforcement officials — who support “rebellion” against the United States or who have “given aid or comfort” to the enemies of America. (Section 3)
    • Eliminate House of Representatives positions for California and other states which are engaged in supporting Big Tech censorship platforms that are supporting rebellion against the United States of America and “abridging” the right of voting-aged citizens to participate in elections (via censorship). This implies that Electoral College votes would also be proportionally reduced in these states. (Section 2) It would also apply to states like Oregon which are reportedly funding “war encampment” installations that house insurrectionists who are unleashed each night to attack federal buildings and federal law enforcement officers.
    • Eliminate all federal financial support for cities and states which are engaged in “insurrection or rebellion” against the United States. Section 3 specifically states that all such claims of federal money obligations to the states “shall be held illegal and void.” (Section 4)
    In essence, the Fourteenth Amendment grants American citizens “equal protection” under law, but for public officials or states which are engaged in “insurrection or rebellion” against the United States, those equal protections are revoked.
    The Democrats already know all this, which is why they are pursuing a plan of election chaos, hoping to throw the entire election process into mass confusion, from which they plan to attempt an illegal coup to eliminate Trump from office and claim political power over the nation.
    https://www.brighteon.com/d18574a7-2...c-6d05c0393fac
    Many Democrat-run states are already in open rebellion, aiding and comforting illegal insurrectionists who are attempting to overthrow the United States government
    It should be rather obvious that at this very moment, California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Illinois and many other states are engaged in open rebellion against the United States, and that thousands of public officials within those states — mayors, governors, state legislators, police chiefs, etc. — are granting “aid or comfort” to the rebellion.
    Under the Fourteenth Amendment, Trump merely needs to declare an insurrection, then he can have Mayor Lightfoot (Chicago), Mayor Wheeler (Portland), Mayor Durkan (Seattle) and even de Blasio (NYC) arrested and removed from office for violating their oaths of office. All those mayors (and many more) have taken an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States, but they have violated their oaths, and under the Fourteenth Amendment that means they have nullified their own right to equal protection under the law.
    Because they violated the U.S. Constitution and actively engaged in rebellion against the United States, in other words, they no longer enjoy the benefits of protections under the Constitution.
    In addition, President Trump can eliminate congressional House seats for states that support rebellion, reducing their apportionment in the House. This means the states’ Electoral College votes are also reduced, since those numbers are based on the number of House + Senate representatives for each state. This is based on the fact that these states are aiding the efforts of Big Teach to deny the rights of conservatives to participate in elections and voting, via politically-targeted censorship and voter suppression tactics now routinely used by Google, Facebook and other tech giants.
    Section 2 of the Fourteenth Amendment specifically addresses voter suppression. It says that states which support the suppression of the ability of citizens to participate in voting will lose a portion of their own seats in Congress as well as Electoral College representation. Right now, the most overt and obvious voter suppression is being carried out by Big Tech platforms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and YouTube, but similar censorship is also being undertaken by Microsoft, Apple, Vimeo and other tech giants. These companies are granted aid and comfort by numerous left-wing cities and states which often grant these companies property tax deferments and legal protections against legitimate investigations or prosecutions. In other words, states like California are actively protecting the Big Tech platforms that are suppressing voter participation via politically-targeted censorship. And this puts California in violation of Section 2 of the Fourteenth Amendment.
    Furthermore, President Trump can arrest and imprison all state and federal judges who have granted “aid or comfort” to insurrectionists by, for example, releasing them without charge after they were arrested for participating in riots or assaulting law enforcement officers. This means all Soros-funded District Attorneys and anti-America judges who have supported the insurrection can now be arrested and removed from office in one fell swoop.
    Remember that Democrat officials in Oregon, Washington, California, New York, Illinois and other states have overtly granted protections — and in some cases, actual funding — to Black Lives Matter terrorists. This means these officials are complicit in “rebellion” against the United States. Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment states that they cannot hold any public office, “civil or military.” Here’s the language: (emphasis added)
    No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.
    Finally, Section 4 of the Fourteenth Amendment says, “…neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States.” This means that cities and states which are suffering extreme economic losses due to their support for rioting and insurrection — such as Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, etc.) — cannot make any claim to federal money to reimburse them for their losses.
    Their losses have been incurred as a result of their support for acts of insurrection and rebellion against the United States, and thus the United States has no obligation to reimburse them for such losses.
    All this explains why Nancy Pelosi recently declared President Trump and the GOP to be “enemies of the state.” This is the kind of language that would only be used by the Speaker of the House if they intend to attempt a violent coup followed by mass exterminations of their political opponents:
    https://www.brighteon.com/9b4355cc-d...c-7f1814475868
    To initiate all this, Trump merely needs to officially declare an insurrection is under way
    The reason Democrats went insane when Trump won the 2016 election is because holding the office of the presidency grants that person access to all the powers that the U.S. Constitution (and subsequent law) confers to the president. One of those powers is the power to declare an insurrection against the government. Such a declaration unleashes enormous powers of government which are then directed by the president against the domestic enemies which are waging war against the United States.
    It is now rather obvious that we are already in that war, which is being waged by radical, extreme left-wing terrorists on a nightly basis. That war is supported and aided by the tech giants who censor all critics of the insurrectionists while aiding their acts of treason by allowing their platforms to be used to coordinate attacks against America.
    Left-wing mayors, governors, judges, state representatives and other oath-swearing officials are also openly engaged in insurrection against the United States, and Trump’s declaration of an open insurrection will enable them all to be arrested and removed from power.
    This is what Trump must do to save America. It is unlikely that he will declare an insurrection before the election, however. This action seems likely to occur after the election.
    Why Trump should declare an insurrection the day before the election
    Strategically speaking, we urge President Trump to declare the insurrection before the election, because this would allow him to challenge the Electoral College votes from states which are supporting open rebellion against the United States (for all the reasons noted above). Even if Trump declares the insurrection just one day before the election, this grants him a basis from which he may challenge the Electoral College votes from insurrectionist states like California.
    It also grants Trump the opportunity to arrest all the corrupt, left-wing officials the day after the election, shutting down their criminal attempts to counterfeit ballots after the fact that try to “win” by cheating in the weeks following the election itself. Trump can largely shut down that effort by simply declaring an insurrection and arresting all these treasonous actors the day after the election. They cannot counterfeit more ballots, after all, if they’re sitting in jail.
    This action would, of course, cause the radical Left to ignite an attempted nationwide kinetic war against the government, but at that point Trump is free to issue escalated engagement orders for federal law enforcement while even bringing in the U.S. military to halt all domestic enemies of the United States who are engaged in acts of treason or warfare against America (deploying the military to defeat domestic enemies of America does not violate Posse Comitatus).
    Remember when I told you a year ago that when martial law comes to America, you will beg for it? Now you understand why. When the radical Left unleashes yet more violence, arson, looting, property destruction and anarchy across America, most reasonable Americans will fully support temporarily martial law and even military action on the streets of America to clean out the insurrectionists and restore civility to this nation.
    Trump also has the NDAA, signed into law by Obama to imprison Americans who opposed the Clinton regime
    The Fourteenth Amendment is the key to all this. But alongside it, don’t forget that Barack Obama signed into law the NDAA which was intended to be handed over to Hillary Clinton as a weapon against patriots and conservatives. Now, that government weapon is in the hands of Trump, and he can deploy it against communist sympathizers and treasonous insurrectionists.
    In fact, some of the FEMA camp activity being widely reported now, I believe, is actually all about gearing up these camps to house left-wing traitors who are arrested en masse in the coming months. These irrational, insane, lawless lunatics cannot be rehabilitated to rejoin civil society. At best, the nation will have to warehouse them in prison camps for an extended period of time.
    In the same way that you can’t teach a pigeon to play chess, and you can’t teach a pig to sing, you can’t teach a Leftist how to function in civil society. They no longer operate in the realms of reason, civility, fairness or freedom. All they know us authoritarianism and violence, which explains why they will have to be isolated from society for the rest of their lives. This is what their parents, school teachers and college professors taught them, of course: How to be crybullies and terrorists, not how to function as reasonable citizens in a free society.
    Why Democrats will fail to destroy America, but succeed in destroying their own cities and states
    Despite their best efforts to bring this nation to its knees, Democrats are going to fail in their attempts to destroy America. They will succeed, however, in gutting their own cities and causing an economic implosion that will see most of America’s left-wing cities plunged into Third World status over the next five years. California can barely even keep the lights on as it is. Just wait until they come up $100 billion short for this year’s budget and can’t force Trump to bail them out with federal money. The mass government layoffs and pension slashing efforts are about to begin in Democrat-run states like New York and California. It will be brutal, and any income earner who has the ability to flee such states is already in the process of bugging out, leaving behind ghost town cities filled with criminals, homeless people, left-wing terrorists and impoverished welfare recipients.
    Ultimately, Democrats will end up imploding and destroying their own future. After the failed insurrection attempt, the Democrat party will be disbanded, and thousands of former Democrat officials will either be dead or imprisoned. This is the fate they have chosen, since they refuse to live in peace with people who have different political views. (Exactly when did “coexist” become “kill all Republicans?”)
    Trump is in charge, and he has numerous “secret weapons” to deploy against the treasonous Dems, as I explain in this important podcast:
    Brighteon.com/ae41783d-4d33-496d-badc-b0dae52507d4
    How to survive the escalating civil war
    The war for November’s election is just one small chapter in the much larger war against America and humanity. In addition to the war to destroy America, there is a global war to exterminate the human race and depopulate the planet. This war is tied into the COVID-19 vaccines, which are being engineered to achieve global depopulation through infertility and death.

Just because Trump wins doesn’t mean the Democrats won’t make our lives a living hell for as long as they can. Expect nationwide attacks on the power grid, food supplies, fuel infrastructure and telecommunications in the months ahead. Plus, the treasonous tech giants will continue to escalate their illegal censorship efforts to silence all pro-America voices while amplifying voices of terrorism and communism.
    Things are about to get real interesting. Get prepared or you won’t survive it. If you thought 2020 was bad so far, this party has only just begun, folks.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (10th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th September 2020), Gwin Ru (10th September 2020), Harmony (11th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (11th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (14th September 2020), Mare (10th September 2020), palehorse (11th September 2020), rgray222 (10th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (12th September 2020), Sadieblue (11th September 2020), Savannah (11th September 2020), sunflower (12th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #247
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I'm thinking the 14th Amendment will be his October surprise. We shall see....
    Quote Trump’s “secret weapon” revealed: Fourteenth Amendment allows the President to strip Electoral College votes from states supporting censorship against voters; enables mass arrests of mayors, governors and judges who support BLM
    Sunday, September 06, 2020 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) The results of the 2020 election are already locked in: Trump wins, and he goes on to dismantle the corrupt, criminal Democrat party that tried (and failed) to destroy America and replace it with a communist regime of left-wing authoritarian tyrants.
    How does Trump accomplish this?
    President Trump has a “secret weapon” that I’ve been talking about for several months in Health Ranger Report podcasts on Brighteon.com. Until recently, I didn’t know the exact nature of the secret weapon but was told by highly reliable sources that plans were already in place for Trump to defeat the Democrats and protect America from left-wing efforts to destroy this nation.
    Now we’ve been able to confirm the content of this “secret weapon” that will be invoked to save America. It’s the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.
    How the Fourteenth Amendment grants Trump the power to strip power away from treasonous domestic enemies
    The Fourteenth Amendment — see the full text here — speaks directly to the powers of the federal government in dealing with officials, individuals and states that are engaged in “rebellion” against the United States of America.
    Specifically, the Fourteenth Amendment grants the U.S. President the power to:
    • Arrest and indefinitely hold all public officials — including mayors, governors, state legislators, federal judges and law enforcement officials — who support “rebellion” against the United States or who have “given aid or comfort” to the enemies of America. (Section 3)
    • Eliminate House of Representatives positions for California and other states which are engaged in supporting Big Tech censorship platforms that are supporting rebellion against the United States of America and “abridging” the right of voting-aged citizens to participate in elections (via censorship). This implies that Electoral College votes would also be proportionally reduced in these states. (Section 2) It would also apply to states like Oregon which are reportedly funding “war encampment” installations that house insurrectionists who are unleashed each night to attack federal buildings and federal law enforcement officers.
    • Eliminate all federal financial support for cities and states which are engaged in “insurrection or rebellion” against the United States. Section 3 specifically states that all such claims of federal money obligations to the states “shall be held illegal and void.” (Section 4)
    In essence, the Fourteenth Amendment grants American citizens “equal protection” under law, but for public officials or states which are engaged in “insurrection or rebellion” against the United States, those equal protections are revoked

Sound like a Mike Adams wet dream LOL.

If things look to be not going his boy's way, he can simply declare all political opposition treasonous Commy tyrants, frog march the f##kers to prison, throw away the key without pesky time consuming trials, and Mike's fantasy of a hard right wing reigning gloriously foever and ever comes true...

Who needs to chance a possible close election when you have the 14TH Amendment?

14. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Neon Revolt outlines the deep states brazen strategy for subverting, corrupting and stealing the 2020 election. He exposes the war games that have been conducted by deep state think tanks to strategise various election outcomes. Strategies the likes of Zuckerberg at Facebook, the mockingbird media and Twitter have already begun to implement. Seems like the only way they think they can win this election is to normalise delays in election results, “no winner announced until weeks or months after November 3rd”, during which time they’ll delay the results until massive postal vote rigging can tip the numbers in their favour.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th September 2020), avid (11th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), gini (12th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (13th September 2020), mountain_jim (11th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (11th September 2020), Satori (12th September 2020), Savannah (11th September 2020)

16. Link to Post #249
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,825 times in 4,382 posts

If You Feel Like Something Really, Really Bad Is About To Happen, You're Definitely Not Alone

by Tyler Durden
    Fri, 09/11/2020 - 21:40

Authored by Michael Snyder via The Economic Collapse blog,
    If this is “the recovery”, what are things going to look like once economic conditions start to deteriorate again?

As you will see below, more than half of all households in some of our largest cities “are facing serious financial problems”, and Americans continue to file for unemployment benefits at a rate that the United States had never seen before prior to 2020. When 695,000 workers filed for unemployment benefits during a single week in 1982, it established a record which stood for nearly 38 years. But now we have been way above that old record for 25 weeks in a row. On Thursday, we learned that another 884,000 Americans filed new claims for unemployment benefits last week…
    Weekly jobless claims were worse than expected last week amid a plodding climb for the U.S. labor market from the damage inflicted by the coronavirus pandemic.

The Labor Department on Thursday reported 884,000 first-time filings for unemployment insurance, compared with 850,000 expected by economists surveyed by Dow Jones. The total was unchanged from the previous week.
    Of course it is always important to look at the non-adjusted numbers, and according to those numbers we actually saw an increase over the previous week
    The Labor Department changed its methodology in how it seasonally adjusts the numbers, so the past two weeks’ totals are not directly comparable to the reports from earlier in the pandemic. Claims not adjusted for seasonal factors totaled 857,148, an increase of 20,140 from the previous week.
    This is the second week in a row that the non-seasonally adjusted initial claims have risen.

That definitely wasn’t supposed to happen.

We are supposedly in a “recovery” right now, and things are supposed to be getting better.

But instead they appear to be getting worse. According to Wolf Richter, continuing claims under all state and federal programs were way up last week…
    Total continued claims for unemployment insurance (UI) under all state and federal programs rose by 380,000, to 29.6 million people (not seasonally adjusted), the highest since August 1, according to the Department of Labor this morning. This was the second weekly increase in a row, after the 2.2-million jump last week.
    At any other time in American history, the numbers that were just reported would be considered “catastrophic”, but we have been getting these sorts of catastrophic numbers for so long that we have become desensitized to them.

But at least the unemployment numbers are not as bad as they were earlier this year, and other economic figures seem to have hit a bit of a plateau as well.

So for the moment there is relative calm, but it won’t last for very long.

If you feel like something really, really bad is about to happen, you are definitely not alone. There are countless others that are also waiting for “the other shoe to drop”, and I believe that it could literally happen at any time.

But for now we wait.

I would encourage you to enjoy these remaining days of summer while you still can. This weekend, put some burgers on the grill and enjoy some time with your family. Unfortunately, there are many Americans that are under such financial stress that it is hard to enjoy much of anything right now. In fact, one recent survey found that 50 percent or more of the households in some of our largest cities are currently facing “serious financial problems”
    There’s no question the coronavirus pandemic has forced many Americans into financial hardship, but a new NPR/Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health/Robert Wood Johnson Foundation survey provided a clearer picture of the extent of the struggles in the United States’ four largest cities.

At least half of all households in those cities — 53 percent in New York City, 56 percent in Los Angeles, 50 percent in Chicago, and 63 percent in Houston — reported facing serious financial problems, including depleted savings, problems paying credit card bills, and affording medical bills.
    How can that be possible if we are in the midst of a tremendous “recovery”?
    Of course the truth is that we aren’t in any sort of a recovery, but at least things are a whole lot better than they will be after the upcoming election.

I had such an ominous feeling coming into 2020, and I shared this repeatedly with my readers, and now I have such an ominous feeling about the rest of 2020 and beyond.

In particular, I am extremely concerned about what will happen in November. No matter who is ultimately declared the winner, the other side is going to be convinced that the election was stolen from them and that is likely to throw our nation into a state of chaos.

And we are already being told that we probably will not know the winner until long after election day. That period of uncertainty is almost certainly going to spark more civil unrest, and I believe that faith in the integrity of our elections will be greatly shaken.

Before I end this article, there is one more thing that I wanted to mention that I found to be extremely interesting. This year the Federal Reserve has been buying up mortgage bonds worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and according to Mish Shedlock the Fed now owns nearly a third of that entire market…
    • The Fed has snapped up $1 trillion of mortgage bonds since March. It bought around $300 billion of the bonds in each of March and April, and since then has been buying about $100 billion a month.
    • The Fed now owns almost a third of bonds backed by home loans in the U.S.
    • Buying the securities has pushed mortgage rates lower, with the average 30-year rate falling to 2.91% as of last week from 3.3% in early February.
    • Morgan Stanley analysts pointed out in late March that the buying was running at eight times the pace seen in prior episodes of Fed purchasing under programs known as quantitative easing.
    No matter who wins the election, the direction of the Fed is not going to change. They are going to continue to engage in exceedingly reckless manipulation of the markets, and that is going to have very serious long-term implications.

All around us, we can see our society being thrown into convulsions as all of our systems begin to fail.

I know that so many of you out there are feeling the exact same way that I am.

A sense of anticipation hangs in the air, and millions of people are waiting for the next big crisis to erupt.
    ***Michael’s new book entitled “Lost Prophecies Of The Future Of America” is now available in paperback and for the Kindle on Amazon.com.***
    About the Author: My name is Michael Snyder and my brand new boo

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Adi (13th September 2020), atman (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), ClearWater (12th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (13th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (14th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2020), mountain_jim (12th September 2020), onawah (13th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (12th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th September 2020), Savannah (12th September 2020), sunflower (12th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #250
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

And then there is this. There have been a number of reports on this by Dark Journalist, from March this year 2020, but more and more reports are coming in from various sources that COG has been activated:

COG Is Activated-Please Report Unusual Events

Also, I myself had occasion to arrive in the US in July 2017, and got hit by a series of images and visions which I found very hard to put into words, so I made a video to try and depict some of it. Not a comprehensive representation of all that I got, but it captures some of it.

While at that time things like this did not seem at all apparent, it was like I stepped into a time-stream/morphic field that bombarded my consciousness with some of what was to play out, even though not at all visible to the eye at the time, but felt ominously imminent in the ethers. Also, I could not make any sense of any of this at that time.

End of Days

19. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Adi (13th September 2020), Alecs (13th September 2020), Alekahn2 (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), EFO (12th September 2020), Eva2 (12th September 2020), Gwin Ru (12th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (13th September 2020), Mare (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2020), mountain_jim (12th September 2020), onawah (13th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (12th September 2020), Savannah (12th September 2020), sunflower (12th September 2020)

20. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

I am hoping that there is no big surprise. I am just seeking a peaceful interesting existance.

21. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hendog For This Post:

7alon (21st September 2020), Arcturian108 (13th September 2020), atman (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), ClearWater (13th September 2020), EFO (13th September 2020), Harmony (13th September 2020), janette (13th September 2020), Justplain (13th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (14th September 2020), Kryztian (13th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2020), Mike Gorman (27th October 2020), Open Minded Dude (13th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020), pueblo (13th September 2020), Sadieblue (13th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #252
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Crypto Viewing
    GEO TARGET: Significant Geo-Natural World Event Between 08/22/20-10/31/20

Unfortunately its behind a pay wall so I cant share the video but the consensus was it seems to be an asteroid hit, possibly we try to intervene and fail to stop it or we or some one caused it. It creates massive damage. They think it hits the US.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), Harmony (14th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (13th September 2020), justntime2learn (13th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (14th September 2020), Mare (13th September 2020), mountain_jim (13th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (13th September 2020), Sunny (16th September 2020)

24. Link to Post #253
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,753 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Crypto Viewing

Unfortunately its behind a pay wall so I cant share the video but the consensus was it seems to be an asteroid hit, possibly we try to intervene and fail to stop it or we or some one caused it. It creates massive damage. They think it hits the US.
    Yes. It's not impossible — just highly unlikely! There's nothing on the Close Approaches monitoring page (https://cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/ca) that could possibly pose a threat.

There are a few major problems here.
    1. If an incoming asteroid was large enough to cause major damage on impact and not burn up in the atmosphere (as small ones will), then by definition it should have been large enough to be observed and tracked already.
    2. The greatest problem: as I posted a few times before, the earth is a rapidly spinning ball (1,000 mph at the equator), and a few hours difference either way means an impact on another continent (or the ocean, which is always likely to be the most probable anyway). Even if we DID know there was an incoming object that would impact Earth, we'd still not be able to predict very accurately where it would hit.
    3. And, to close, here's another interesting statistic. The area of the US is 2% (two percent) of the earth's surface. So even if an asteroid WAS going to impact the planet (somewhere), there's a further 1 in 50 chance it'd actually hit America.

25. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (14th September 2020), Adi (13th September 2020), Alan (13th September 2020), Arcturian108 (20th September 2020), Baby Steps (13th September 2020), c0rv0 (13th September 2020), Cognitive Dissident (15th September 2020), EFO (13th September 2020), gord (13th September 2020), Gracy (13th September 2020), Harmony (14th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), Jad (16th September 2020), janette (13th September 2020), justntime2learn (13th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (14th September 2020), Mare (13th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2020), mountain_jim (13th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (13th September 2020), Sunny (16th September 2020), T Smith (19th September 2020), Yoda (13th September 2020)

26. Link to Post #254
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Crypto Viewing

Yes. It's not impossible — just highly unlikely! There's nothing on the Close Approaches monitoring page (https://cneos.jpl.nasa.gov/ca) that could possibly pose a threat.

1. If an incoming asteroid was large enough to cause major damage on impact and not burn up in the atmosphere (as small ones will), then by definition it should have been large enough to be observed and tracked already.
    2. The greatest problem: as I posted a few times before, the earth is a rapidly spinning ball (1,000 mph at the equator), and a few hours difference either way means an impact on another continent (or the ocean, which is always likely to be the most probable anyway). Even if we DID know there was an incoming object that would impact Earth, we'd still not be able to predict very accurately where it would hit.
    3. And, to close, here's another interesting statistic. The area of the US is 2% (two percent) of the earth's surface. So even if an asteroid WAS going to impact the planet (somewhere), there's a further 1 in 50 chance it'd actually hit America.
    Unfortunately I cant post it and like all remote viewing they are just presenting their findings and the interpretation is up to us and them. With that said it sounds like its not as simple as asteroid hit but possibly humans have a hand in either making it happen or we try and avert it.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Adi (13th September 2020), Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), Harmony (14th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (13th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (13th September 2020), Sunny (16th September 2020)

28. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

Quote Who needs to chance a possible close election when you have the 14TH Amendment?
    He may spring it just after the election. It looks like many things that were going to happen, got postponed. Still, seeing massive arrests would be so good for morale.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alan (14th September 2020), Arcturian108 (20th September 2020), janette (14th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020)

30. Link to Post #256
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

Crypto Viewing

All this talk of an incoming asteroid made me think of recent posts by Joseph P. Farrell on his website. Apparently the Arecibo Telescope had a support cable break in a suspicious way rendering the telescope blind. The cable looks to have been possibly cut which would lead to the question WHY would someone want the telescope to be disabled?

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/08/ca...severe-damage/

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/09/a-...ibo-telescope/

And Farrell then quotes an article from Intellihub that says the following:

"Over 100 telescopes have been reported to have been shut down in a move that virtually makes no sense and now one of the world’s largest radio telescopes named the Arecibo Observatory has been rendered inoperable after sustaining damage after cable unexpectedly snapped creating about a 100-foot long gash in the dish itself, furthering fueling the problem."

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/08/of...wn-telescopes/

https://www.intellihub.com/a-number-...teroid-threat/

31. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

AlaBil (14th September 2020), Arcturian108 (20th September 2020), Brigantia (14th September 2020), Cognitive Dissident (15th September 2020), gord (14th September 2020), Harmony (14th September 2020), janette (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (14th September 2020), mab777 (14th September 2020), Mare (14th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020), mountain_jim (14th September 2020), onevoice (14th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (15th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (14th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th September 2020), Sunny (16th September 2020), syrwong (15th September 2020)

32. Link to Post #257
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,677 times in 2,230 posts

Quote Posted by Ami (here)
    Crypto Viewing

All this talk of an incoming asteroid made me think of recent posts by Joseph P. Farrell on his website. Apparently the Arecibo Telescope had a support cable break in a suspicious way rendering the telescope blind. The cable looks to have been possibly cut which would lead to the question WHY would someone want the telescope to be disabled?

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/08/ca...severe-damage/

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/09/a-...ibo-telescope/

And Farrell then quotes an article from Intellihub that says the following:

"Over 100 telescopes have been reported to have been shut down in a move that virtually makes no sense and now one of the world’s largest radio telescopes named the Arecibo Observatory has been rendered inoperable after sustaining damage after cable unexpectedly snapped creating about a 100-foot long gash in the dish itself, furthering fueling the problem."

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/08/of...wn-telescopes/

https://www.intellihub.com/a-number-...teroid-threat/
    And then there is this from NASA back in 2016... maybe it's a September surprise?

Why would they even need to pick an actual date for a fictitious asteroid impact exercise??

At least we will know one way or the other by Sunday!

Quote NEWS | NOVEMBER 4, 2016
    NASA, FEMA Hold Asteroid Emergency Planning Exercise

What would we do if we discovered a large asteroid on course to impact Earth? While highly unlikely, that was the high-consequence scenario discussed by attendees at an Oct. 25 NASA-FEMA tabletop exercise in El Segundo, California.

The third in a series of exercises hosted jointly by NASA and FEMA -- the Federal Emergency Management Agency -- the simulation was designed to strengthen the collaboration between the two agencies, which have Administration direction to lead the U.S. response. "It's not a matter of if -- but when -- we will deal with such a situation," said Thomas Zurbuchen, Associate Administrator for NASA's Science Mission Directorate in Washington. "But unlike any other time in our history, we now have the ability to respond to an impact threat through continued observations, predictions, response planning and mitigation."

The exercise provided a forum for the planetary science community to show how it would collect, analyze and share data about a hypothetical asteroid predicted to impact Earth. Emergency managers discussed how that data would be used to consider some of the unique challenges an asteroid impact would present-for preparedness, response and public warning.

"It is critical to exercise these kinds of low-probability but high-consequence disaster scenarios," FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate said. "By working through our emergency response plans now, we will be better prepared if and when we need to respond to such an event."

Exercise attendees included representatives from NASA, FEMA, NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the Department of Energy's National Laboratories, the U.S. Air Force, and the California Governor's Office of Emergency Services.

The exercise simulated a possible impact four years from now -- a fictitious asteroid imagined to have been discovered this fall with a 2 percent probability of impact with Earth on Sept. 20, 2020. The simulated asteroid was initially estimated to be between 300 and 800 feet (100 and 250 meters) in size, with a possibility of making impact anywhere along a long swath of Earth, including a narrow band of area that crossed the entire United States.

In the fictitious scenario, observers continued to track the asteroid for three months using ground-based telescope observations, and the probability of impact climbed to 65 percent. Then the next observations had to wait until four months later, due to the asteroid's position relative to the sun. Once observations could resume in May of 2017, the impact probability jumped to 100 percent. By November of 2017, it was simulated that the predicted impact would occur somewhere in a narrow band across Southern California or just off the coast in the Pacific Ocean.

While mounting a deflection mission to move the asteroid off its collision course had been simulated in previous tabletop exercises, this particular exercise was designed so that the time to impact was too short for a deflection mission to be feasible -- to pose a great future challenge to emergency managers faced with a mass evacuation of the metropolitan Los Angeles area.

Scientists from JPL, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories, and The Aerospace Corporation presented predicted impact footprint models, population displacement estimates, information on infrastructure that would be affected, as well as other data that could realistically be known at various points throughout the exercise scenario.

"The high degree of initial uncertainty coupled with the relatively long impact warning time made this scenario unique and especially challenging for emergency managers," said FEMA National Response Coordination Branch Chief Leviticus A. Lewis. "It's quite different from preparing for an event with a much shorter timeline, such as a hurricane."

Attendees considered ways to provide accurate, timely and useful information to the public, while also addressing how to refute rumors and false information that could emerge in the years leading up to the hypothetical impact.

"These exercises are invaluable for those of us in the asteroid science community responsible for engaging with FEMA on this natural hazard," said NASA Planetary Defense Officer Lindley Johnson. "We receive valuable feedback from emergency managers at these exercises about what information is critical for their decision making, and we take that into account when we exercise how we would provide information to FEMA about a predicted impact."

NASA provides expert input to FEMA about the asteroid impact hazard through the Planetary Defense Coordination Office. NASA and FEMA will continue to conduct asteroid impact exercises and intend to expand participation in future exercises to include additional representatives from local and state emergency management agencies and the private sector."

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2016-288

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ami (15th September 2020), Harmony (15th September 2020), janette (14th September 2020), justntime2learn (14th September 2020), Mare (15th September 2020), mountain_jim (14th September 2020), palehorse (17th September 2020), Phoenix1304 (15th September 2020), Sadieblue (14th September 2020), syrwong (15th September 2020)

34. Link to Post #258
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,912 times in 2,594 posts

Several news reports about possible life on Venus appeared today. May be another clue of the October surprise?
    Life on Venus? Astronomers See Phosphine Signal in its Clouds
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alecs (14th September 2020), Anka (14th September 2020), Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), Harmony (15th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), janette (15th September 2020), justntime2learn (15th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2020), mountain_jim (14th September 2020), palehorse (17th September 2020), Sadieblue (15th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th September 2020)

36. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

Here's why I thought that the October surprise was the 14th Amndment:

Brighteon.com/b7c20a63-9d25-43f1-8679-5785f0e7237e

But unfortunately, he's waiting until after the election.....

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alan (15th September 2020), Bill Ryan (15th September 2020), janette (15th September 2020), Sadieblue (15th September 2020)

38. Link to Post #260
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Hello,

Here is the video

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KQHqOAwZ0DQ
    Nope, no way. Doesn't remotely pass the smell test for me. 'Jeremy' definitely doesn't seem bright enough to be a 32º Mason, unless he was the janitor listening at the door. And coronaviruses can't survive in water for more than a few days at the most, and are easily killed off by chlorination.

It's not impossible that another quite different virus could be released deliberately, but if so it'd be something much more highly pathogenic that would spread easily all on its own.

Jeremy sounds like an imbecile. I shut it off after 4 minutes.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

39. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

7alon (21st September 2020), Alan (16th September 2020), Alecs (17th September 2020), Bill Ryan (16th September 2020), janette (16th September 2020), justntime2learn (16th September 2020), kfm27917 (19th September 2020), Kryztian (16th September 2020), palehorse (17th September 2020), Sadieblue (16th September 2020), silvanelf (17th September 2020), T Smith (19th September 2020), Valerie Villars (16th September 2020), wondering (16th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast