+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast

Thread: What's the 2020 October Surprise?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Default Re: What's the 2020 October Surprise?

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Death of the dollar as Dick Algire and other RVer's have seen.
    I was hoping when I posted about Ed Dames that other, more current remote viewing exercises and/or reports might be forthcoming here as I have not kept close tabs lately.

Any links to suggest?
    I wish I could but it's all on a private platform, therefore no links but they (Dick, Ed Riordan, Hitomi, Daz Smith) have all done extensive targets on this. They did get a big San Andreas/LA earthquake in 2021 or before...........it's so extensive the RVing from that platform I don't know where to start in terms of what to say. But it's all come to pass or coming..........they do very specific targets.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Billy (18th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (17th August 2020), justntime2learn (19th August 2020), Mare (17th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2020), mountain_jim (17th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020), Sunny (17th August 2020), Tintin (17th August 2020), Wind (17th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

So October...lol... right before the election(US election), we can expect movement from both sides.... i say 2 to 1... 2 from the Trump side (US military, white hats, white dragon society, golden dragon society and, surely, some more we don´t know yet about. Let´s remember Trump is playing chess so from his 2 surprises one sure will be to counteract the surprise from the cabal so here is my take ( all other times i tried this i wasn´t even close, but here it goes).... we have to make an effort as we are living a block buster in real time, so order also important, as in evry great play

1- Fake alien invasion from the cabal , it´s all they have to give fear... (may they use this as an excuse for mail in voting???...lol.... anything possible from this "people")
    2- Trump introduces the space force and knocks out the fake Alien invasion// it will also counter act the fake invasion the 10 days of darkness which Q announced, which is the control of the main stream media, no internet, no tv, no radios.... just an 8 hour programm with all the confession, proof, arrest, etc,,, repeated 3 times a day for 10 days
    3- Trump will introduce back JFK jr as his new vice president for next term (f***ing nailing it)// ANother possibility is to show the world the new and safe 5G which comes with free wireless electricity (both of this things are to get voters).... this could also happen first which could triger the desperation of the cabal to unfold the fake alien invasion
    Anyhow don´t forget the popcorn.... even though it looks is happening in real time, which the movie itself is, light has already won.... it can´t just all made public now becouse it will backfire as it will triger denial upon sleepers. What we are witnesing is the unfolding of the movie so more people wake up, enough people , kind of the critical mass thing we experienced in 2012. We are really just waiting for our sleeping brothers and sisters to wake the f*** up....
    So much love and stay FREE!
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

7alon (18th August 2020), angelfire (19th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), bojancan (19th August 2020), Brigantia (17th August 2020), fifi (17th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (17th August 2020), justntime2learn (19th August 2020), Mare (17th August 2020), meeradas (18th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (17th August 2020), pyrangello (17th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020), selinam (17th August 2020), Sirus (17th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

This dropped on the chans last night from NYPDAnon. No way to know if it's legit. Never is, not for certain, and that's the thing. But if you know the chans and its subtleties, and you've learned the difference between normal posters and shills, and sliders, and sh!tposters and the various other unsavoury creatures that linger there, it's possible with practise to develop a high degree of perception acuity for random drops like these. Many such random Anons use the chans as a safe place to tell their stories, from the FBI to Hollywood. [you need a strong stomach to read some of these]

This is what NYPDAnon had so say. I'm 50/50 on it. It's nothing particularly new or earth-shattering, many already believe something like this is brewing anyway. It could be confirmation of that, or just another distraction. Anyway, just adding to pile as per thread title:

Click image for larger version

Name:	NYPD_ANON_2-1.jpg
Views:	963
Size:	321.6 KB
ID:	44087
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

7alon (18th August 2020), angelfire (19th August 2020), Arcturian108 (18th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (17th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (17th August 2020), East Sun (17th August 2020), Elainie (17th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (17th August 2020), justntime2learn (19th August 2020), Mare (17th August 2020), Metaphor (18th August 2020), mountain_jim (17th August 2020), norman (17th August 2020), onevoice (18th August 2020), pueblo (17th August 2020), pyrangello (17th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020), selinam (17th August 2020), Sirus (17th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,230 times in 2,174 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    This dropped on the chans last night from NYPDAnon. No way to know if it's legit. Never is, not for certain, and that's the thing. But if you know the chans and its subtleties, and you've learned the difference between normal posters and shills, and sliders, and sh!tposters and the various other unsavoury creatures that linger there, it's possible with practise to develop a high degree of perception acuity for random drops like these. Many such random Anons use the chans as a safe place to tell their stories, from the FBI to Hollywood. [you need a strong stomach to read some of these]

This is what NYPDAnon had so say. I'm 50/50 on it. It's nothing particularly new or earth-shattering, many already believe something like this is brewing anyway. It could be confirmation of that, or just another distraction. Anyway, just adding to pile as per thread title:

Attachment 44087
    This could be related? (Note I'm not endorsing this necessarily atm)

A Police Chief’s Suicide, Then Painful Questions in ‘Hushed Tones’
    Friends said Deputy Chief Steven J. Silks took his life not out of despair from his job, but the prospect of losing it.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/11/n...p-suicide.html

Steven J. Silks, Deputy Chief of Police, had the contents of Weiner's laptop.
    https://www.dark2light.net/clinton-b...t/steven-silks

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (17th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (17th August 2020), Elainie (17th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), Ivanhoe (19th August 2020), janette (17th August 2020), justntime2learn (19th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), Mare (17th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), mountain_jim (17th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

My dream programming experiment had some success although as usual the results are open to interpretation ... or even leave confusion.

Anyway, I got two results and it is remarkable that I remember them and almost nothing else, but this happens often in dream programming and important dreams that 'the other side' is making youre that you remember what you should remember (also that you wake up after an important dream to memorise it better and take notes!).

1) In one sequence of dream scenes I am in a room (not a familar one) and Mike Adams enters the room. He tells me that tomorrow there is the ski trip scheduled for 'all of us' and says I will join (not sure if it is invitation or command). I tell him I cannot ski and never did it before (true in physical life too). He answers that I will get training on the beginner's course then and it will be ok. I am still not too enthusiastic then.

2) Another short blip of recollection is a scene somewhere outside and I am shown or told about a girl that is or was abducted and abused by pedophiles. It is a Hispanic girl, maybe 10 years or so.

Comments / Analysis:

It is always difficult do avoid frontloading or interpretation errors (especially of the literal vs. metaphoric kind). Same here although (2) is much more clear-cut to me and I'll start with that easier one.

2) I never dreamt of this topic of child abuse which makes it more valid that it comes up now. I also did not read too much about it recently so that it would occupy my thoughts. So I think it is remarkable that I might have gotten a hint to (further) disclosures regarding elite pedophile rings, Pizzagate, Epstein, (sexual/satanic) child abuse, whatever.
    As a European it is also remarkable that it was about a 'hispanic' girl (seemingly in the US) which also hints to the US situation. S.o. above said the soon-to-be-opened sealed indictments have a lot to do with pedophilia accusations against many elite people. So maybe this indeed is the message.

1) Frontloading is possible since we had a Mike Adams discussion thread here and I surely think about his fear mongering, violent exaggerations and predictions lately a few times.
    However, the content is contradictory. The entire situaton meeting him was not about fear or violence at all but about about a seemingly positive thing.
    Also I find it remarkable that I had NEVER dreamt about Mike Adams before (why should I?), so this is a CLEAR message and response to my dream programming request.
    A ski trip to the mountains can be interpreted in many ways. Is it about snow and winter - abrupt climate change? - nuclear winter (... I hope not!)? - taking refuge from catastrophe like floods to a mountainous area?
    The entire 'feel' of it was recreational however, nothing violent or miliary or stressful or life-threatening or whatever. A vacation trip.
    Maybe my subconscious / Higher Self wants me to relax by deliberately choosing this contradiction?
    Looking up some 'official' dream meaning online surprisingly for me could confirm this suggestion:

Quote Skiing

To dream of skiing represents feelings about breezing through the aftermath of a difficult situation. Breezing through the aftermath of an unbearable situation. Feelings about how easy an area of your life feels after an accomplishment has been achieved or difficult situation is over. Enjoying noticing the most difficult or unbearable part of a situation is over.

Negatively, dreaming about skiing may reflect enjoying yourself easily escaping or moving away from something dangerous that has completed. Unpleasant or terrible situations that you are doing everything you can to quickly get over with. Desperately, or quickly trying to escape the unbearableness of a situation that has settled. Feelings about easily getting away from troubles.
    Source: http://www.dreambible.com/search.php?q=Skiing

From a personal level this really happened. I just quit a difficult and terrible job and am starting a new and hopefully better one in September. There are some other good things happening. This would negate the assumption that it has anything to do with the dream programming request re: 'October Surprise'.

However, the fact that Mike Adams popped up is yet so strange. And furthermore what he told me was about 'tomorrow' (the ski trip) and that means it is indeed about a future event which would also indicate a response to the request.

Anybody any ideas about what ski trip, snow, mountain, Adams thing? I cannot really make up my mind what it means.

I might repeat the experiment tonight for clarity though. At least (2) was very clear to me.
    Last edited by Open Minded Dude; 17th August 2020 at 20:42.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (17th August 2020), Craig (17th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (17th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), leavesoftrees (18th August 2020), Mare (17th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), onevoice (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020), wondering (18th August 2020), XelNaga (18th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Quote I'm a time traveler.
    But the only place I will go in time is to visit my wife.
    I said the Dam will collapse due to an earthquake, but also said it will collapse because of a malfunction in their software controlling the water diversion, then I also said there are hidden points underneath and to the side of the dam that will undermine the dam.
    So whichever one happens - if it even does, I will be right.

But it wont matter anyway, because I will be so far ahead/so far behind in time that it wont matter to me.
    Ill be back in 1849 with my coal burner.
    Am I the only one who thinks Stuxnet??

Also if something truly horrific happens worldwide I feel an important trait that most of us here have would be the ability to quickly assimilate and adapt to what is happening without succumbing to the terror that presents itself, mind you it won't be easy - far from it, but keeping a calm rational mind and ploughing forwards must sure be beneficial??

To paraphrase Mr. Kipling If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

then the world may survive after all...

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Anka (17th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (17th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), justntime2learn (19th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), Mare (17th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), mountain_jim (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th August 2020), wondering (17th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

So I’m a Project Camelot member long before there was Project Avalon , I have been in the Avalon Family since its inception. I hold both in very high regard and oh the things I’ve learned have been invaluable and have made many friends along the way. I have also recently joined the new White Hats group -www.whitehatsrepot.com who have been in existence for over 20 years but recently came forward to get the word out on Project Camelot with Kerry Cassidy-here’s the link to that interview with Paladin. https://projectcamelotportal.com/202...oming-changes/ . This is a group of people all around the world who want to see change for all the right reasons. Same as us here on Avalon. There have been 9 podcasts so far on White Hats but I wanted to summarize some of the topics that I think apply here for this topic for things to happen before the election sept/oct.
    1) There is an upcoming 12 days of darkness coming or less than 12 days where the TV media and radio will be blacked out and the emergency broadcast system will be revealing the lies and truths to what is happening before the election. My opinion is the arrests may happen at this same time.
    2) Currency is to be reset after the election to be backed by hard backed assets, this has been in the works since 2011.
    3) There are certain debts that are being looked at to be forgiven in the future to coincide with the reset.
    4) JFK jr. we will see , if you go with the premise that the plan was Obama 8 followed by Hillary 8 to turn this country upside down the jfk jr. setting up his own death makes total sense. He didn’t fit into the plan and was totally in the way and he knew it.
    5) Lots of arrests coming , some public, and others not, lots of politician’s retiring before or after election and they know who they are.Gitmo is full steam ahead.
    6) More of these child pedophilia arrests will be announced and the arrests continued along with more DUMBS being destroyed. And more big names being announced.

My opinion on before the election, there going to try and make these protests more and more intense. I live in a small community ,heard antifa tried to set up a desk in my town on the main street a few weeks ago. They lasted 1 hour and decided to pack up and leave. I can only imagine the comments made to them in our community by our citizens and lets just say they were not being invited to a picnic. Anywhere outside of the major democratic cities is not going to be established antifa period. The heart of the American people will not stand by and just watch their little town being destroyed, no way baby, the amount of firepower patriotic Americans have in rural areas is way beyond their imagination, .

Take this where it was announced on social media a group was coming to this small town in Missouri in july, 400 armed citizens showed up to help the police. Nothing happened. Armed citizens gather in Eminence to support law enforcement, protect courthouse after credible threats https://www.ky3.com/content/news/Arm...571524911.html

As far as the voting goes I found this very interesting that came out on zero hedge today - The USPS Just Filed A Patent For A Blockchain-Based Secure-Voting System, they filed the patent in February before covid.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/usp...-voting-system

I am positive for our future, I feel were just in for a bumpy ride til election day like the Apollo capsule coming back to earth on fire all the way.

14. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alan (17th August 2020), angelfire (19th August 2020), Anka (17th August 2020), Arcturian108 (18th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (17th August 2020), Craig (18th August 2020), fifi (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), graciousb (1st September 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), Jad (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), justntime2learn (19th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), lisalu (18th August 2020), Mare (17th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), mountain_jim (18th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (18th August 2020), onawah (5th September 2020), onevoice (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020), wondering (17th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

This is just the briefest, very partial, summary commentary on the guy whose enigmatic posts have been archived at https://paulfurber.net/bda/index.html.
    • He first posted about the virus in December.
      (aside: he also said Kamala Harris would be Biden's running-mate as early as May 2019. That's on written record. Go figure.)
    • He said there had been two releases, both accidental, and the second one was in October 2019 — via a serious traffic accident when the virus was being transported to a Russian plane at the airport. (The virus, he says, is a joint Russian-Chinese creation, a very serious one that's more dangerous than we may know.)
    • But then the Chinese deliberately allowed it to spread to the rest of the world, so they'd not be the only nation with the serious problem. (Millions have died there, he says.) That changed everything, because it was a de facto act of war.
    • In retaliation, the Three Gorges Dam will be destroyed via a combo of (1) weather warfare, and (2) earthquakes. He says it's already being undermined with large flows of water under the dam and to its sides.
    • After that, all bets are off. "When the dam goes a lot of rationality will go with it", he writes. The Chinese may strike back. (That could be the unexpected, paralyzing "hammer blow" I reported.)
    • He is unsure if there will be a US election.

16. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (18th August 2020), Alan (17th August 2020), angelfire (19th August 2020), Anka (17th August 2020), Arcturian108 (18th August 2020), bennycog (18th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (17th August 2020), bojancan (19th August 2020), Brigantia (17th August 2020), Craig (18th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th August 2020), Elainie (17th August 2020), fifi (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), guayabal (17th August 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), happyuk (18th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), Jad (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), justntime2learn (19th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), leavesoftrees (18th August 2020), lisalu (18th August 2020), Mare (17th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), mountain_jim (18th August 2020), norman (18th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (18th August 2020), onawah (5th September 2020), onevoice (18th August 2020), pueblo (18th August 2020), pyrangello (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020), Sirus (18th August 2020), Sunny (17th August 2020), Tintin (17th August 2020), Uncle Danny (23rd September 2020), Wind (18th August 2020), wondering (17th August 2020), ZenBaller (18th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    Quote I'm a time traveler.
    But the only place I will go in time is to visit my wife.
    I said the Dam will collapse due to an earthquake, but also said it will collapse because of a malfunction in their software controlling the water diversion, then I also said there are hidden points underneath and to the side of the dam that will undermine the dam.
    So whichever one happens - if it even does, I will be right.

But it wont matter anyway, because I will be so far ahead/so far behind in time that it wont matter to me.
    Ill be back in 1849 with my coal burner.
    Am I the only one who thinks Stuxnet??

No You aren't the only one who thinks that

There is a perpetual state of war going on of course, and, after the total near miss catastrophe of Stuxnet (sic) we're fortunate to have sustained a state of existence of relative normality thus far. The enormous potential for that going wrong on a global level, and very easily, a salutary warning.

'Zero Days' in the library for any of you interested in this angle.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

angelfire (19th August 2020), Anka (17th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), Craig (18th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (17th August 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), Mare (17th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), mountain_jim (18th August 2020), onawah (5th September 2020), pueblo (18th August 2020), pyrangello (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020), wondering (17th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

⚠️ insight/prediction that may scare you a lot, even "diehards" because it makes too much sense!

"NWO Template" possible scenario for November 2020?

No matter who wins in the Presidential Elections the other side will be so outraged a real CIVIL WAR starts with attacks on the White House.

UN will be asked (or begged) for "help" <<< all as planned by Bipartisan Deep State operatives serving the Globalists #Agenda2030

Evidence of voter-fraud committed by BOTH SIDES is always available but fraud done by the "losing side" (no matter who that is) will NOT be reported ON PURPOSE igniting RAGE by the "loosing side" we never seen before!

A "neutral perspective" will declare that neither, not Democrats nor Republicans has the right to "Rule over USA" as there is a "unsolvable stalemate" as 50+ millions will not accept authority from the other side anymore to a degree that is FAR WORSE than all BLM riots/looting combined especially when Democrats wins through fraudulent means.

This will be the year where USA may become "leader-less" ?? ... When that happens most people will beg for help to "solve" this chaos ... as more and more police-work will become impossible!

Almost all #5G Cell Towers can be weaponized connected to (Quantum) A.I. micromanaging (policing) everybody 24/7

As of now: August 18th 2020 we can not imagine this will be done ... But when total chaos is happening + The Second Wave PL@NDEMIC they have the perfect (fabricated) excuse to bypass all constitutional rights to "solve" the (fabricated) mega crisis!

Corrupt Mass Mainstream Media plays a crucial role how this will play out, especially when they have to sell (push) mass mandatory vaccines + "quantum dot tattoo" (advanced RFID system) including that CASH will slowly vanish and the dollar will crash (sacrificed) all by design to serve "The Great Reset".

I do not suppose to be in this time-line (I suppose to be dead years ago) so this message may have an effect to COUNTER the upcoming madness in November/December 2020 together with 1000s others like me spreading similar messages!

💡 If the elections are postponed that could also be a "time-line intervention" by those who knows what is coming.

🌐 This message is partially inspired by 2020-October-Surprise and this video <<< but am not like him, I do resonate him being authentic, but I come from a different perspective fighting/exposing more than 30 years all kinds of evil on this planet! ... I have had a "Near Death Experience" (NDE) so I do not fear death ... this is KEY to do my job with a passion that is beyond the "programmed response" (mental reflex defense mechanisms).

cheers,
    John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳 Aug 18, 2020
    Founder of Fb.com/groups/Stop5G
    Stop5G.net & Twitter.com/Stop5G

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th September 2020 at 18:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alan (17th August 2020), angelfire (19th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th August 2020), fifi (18th August 2020), Franny (20th August 2020), George (6th September 2020), greybeard (5th September 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), Lilybee8 (2nd October 2020), lisalu (18th August 2020), mountain_jim (18th August 2020), NancyV (10th October 2020), onawah (5th September 2020), Philippe (18th August 2020), pueblo (18th August 2020), pyrangello (18th August 2020), rgray222 (5th September 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020), T Smith (6th September 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), wondering (17th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

I keep having a very disturbing sense that the electronic grid is going to go down and I very much hope that doesn’t happen.

Not too surprisingly I had a very vivid and long dream that all of the wires were down, lying on the ground (very likely symbolic) and I was traveling along a power line right of way on horseback. I woke up a couple of times and each time went right back into the dream where I left off. That NEVER happens to me.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

22. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Anka (17th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (17th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th August 2020), EFO (18th August 2020), Elainie (17th August 2020), Eva2 (19th August 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th August 2020), Franny (20th August 2020), gord (18th August 2020), Gwin Ru (17th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), Mare (17th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), mountain_jim (18th August 2020), onevoice (18th August 2020), pyrangello (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th August 2020), Sérénité (18th August 2020), Sunny (17th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), Wind (18th August 2020), wondering (17th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

I am not a psychic, I am not a prepper. But in the course of 20 years I have read a lot of things on the internet, books, the Bible, and here on Avalon. And from everything that I have read, watched I have a feeling that it is true that some geophisical event will take place sometime before 2030. The Elites are aware of it and are monitoring the situation till it happens, the destruction will be apocaliptycal, it will send the people that survive back to the 1700s, with no eletricity, no internet, no mobile phones televisions and the eletrical appliances we grew accostumed to. In the year 2000 I read an article saying that the solution would be to stockpile food enough to sustain us for 5 years. At that time I was living in Sao Paulo in a one bedroom flat, If I attempted to stock food for 5 years on that flat, I would run out of space and I wouldn´t be able to accomplish the mission. Some 4 years ago I read another article about an Ex- Facebook employee that after cashing out the stock option he received from Facebook decided to move to an island and live off the grid, and he was saying that he was not the only one in Silicon Valley doing this. At about the same time I read another article saying that billionaires were buying houses in New Zealand because New Zeland is very far from EUrope, Africa and probably would not be invaded by lots of refugees like in EUrope, so it was a safe place to be to flee the bunch of poor people that abound the Planet Earth. I read another article not sure if it was in 2019 or if it was already the beginning of this year that a significant number of CEO´s of different companies resigned suddenly for no apparent reason, their companies were not doing bad, they were not asked to leave, they simply left willingly. I don´t judge the ELites, maybe this event is of a magnitude that little could be done, maybe we don´t have the technology to save ourselves so they will try to save a small portion of the population. But what I know from my 48 years of life experience is that I am not willing to hang together with this same people that run the world and that could have solved many issues just by running it in a cooperative way instead of running everything in a compettitive way. I don´t want the company of this very same people, I´d rather die in this apocaliptic event that in my feeling will take place. And I just hope that those that survive have the courage to change everything here for the better, for the future generations that will come.

24. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th August 2020), Bill Ryan (18th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (18th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (18th August 2020), Elainie (18th August 2020), fifi (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (18th August 2020), Franny (20th August 2020), Gwin Ru (18th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), Kryztian (18th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), norman (18th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (18th August 2020), onawah (5th September 2020), onevoice (18th August 2020), pyrangello (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th August 2020), Satori (18th August 2020), Sunny (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), wondering (18th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

I also have the feeling that sometime before the geophysical event, we will have a nuclear war so that USA, CHINA and Russia will try to anihilate each other in a attempt to control the after apocaliptical world.

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (18th August 2020), Gwin Ru (18th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (18th August 2020), pyrangello (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th August 2020), Sunny (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), wondering (18th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,055 times in 2,419 posts

As the saying goes: “It’s not a matter of if, but when.”

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), Craig (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (18th August 2020), Franny (20th August 2020), Gwin Ru (18th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), Ivanhoe (19th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), pyrangello (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), wondering (18th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ...or maybe the September or November one?

Many people, self included, have had a VERY strong feeling — in myself, one that's been pervasive and constant for a while — that something very major is set to happen before the end of the year.

And, probably, before the US election on 3 November. It could actually be quite soon now. September is a month that many have attention on. (Me, too.)

I've discussed this seriously with friends, and those who are pretty psychic are in full agreement. But none of us can yet "see" what it is.

I feel I may have a few clues, but no details. And I don't know if I'm tapping into someone's plan or intention, or whether it's a genuine premonition. (I suspect the former, but I'm not certain.)

So this thread is to tap the intuitions of the Avalon community. We can speculate forever, but who I'd be really interested to hear from on this thread is anyone who feels they may have specific snippets of subjective information that they feel may possibly be reliable.

Dreams, flashes of insight, downloads of some kind, strong feelings, emotional clues. Indications that bits of information kind of want to "come through". They all may be pixels that we could assemble to see what kind of collective image may be there.

What have you got?
    Well, you've made a thread to accommodate, so I will share. I will look at the comments after I make my own.

I'll express what I see and feel simultaneously, in points.

- The white hats are going to drop a huge amount of evidence and information. They've been prepping the public for some time now. People WILL be terrified, but it is necessary.. there was/is a limited time frame to plant seeds publicly to prep humanity for the cognitive dissonance. The good news is, people are waking up enough for the majority (94%+) to handle it without catastrophic consequences. Make no mistake, the public will be SHOWN, not TOLD. Shown what exactly? Private, hidden activities, hidden agendas.. some potentially traumatising, on full display. Not everything will be shown, just enough for people to know what has been happening in secret.

- The US Military has been training side by side with Allied forces. They have already been conducting massive operations in secret to deal with the top half of the Cabal for a few years now. They will remove the bottom half of the Cabal pyramid publicly once everything is set in place. Martial law will likely be in place temporarily to keep as many people as possible out of harm's way, while public operations swiftly remove all threats world wide. I have seen them blowing up tunnels.. ancient tunnels at times, not just military grade D.U.M.B. networks. I know of two others who have seen the same and told me before I told them I knew/saw it too. These are causing earthquakes (especially the China Lake one).

- Major platforms will likely be dismantled permanently. We're talking anything directly connected to google, twitter, facebook, youtube, yahoo etc. These platforms/engines/apps are all tied together, feel free to add any I may have missed. Anything major that is interconnected with these.

- I've had visions of 9 years in the future. There is mounting evidence of what I see, which is a rather unbelievable for such a short time.. but I can't deny it. Incredible technological and medical advancements. I see a lot of spiritual advancement, but strangely more technological than anything else; as if its been suppressed and then just rapidly introduced. One thing I'm really having trouble accepting is seeing everybody younger.. I don't understand how this could be worked into society so soon.

I mention this last point only because, once the bad stuff comes out and is dealt with publicly, ^ that is what comes next, along with controlled ET disclosure, restructuring of multiple Governments, and not just the USA.

In response to Bill wondering if this is a premonition, or tapping into somebody's plan or intention? My opinion is - both. How does this make sense to me? Because I see timelines changing and adapting constantly, which is the result of both technology and conscious intent manipulating reality. Why is this relevant? It is relevant because it can and does trigger premonitions, but is also planned.

If I'm gong to be honest, I'm trying to explain, but it is hard to articulate and can come out as a mess verbally.
    Last edited by 7alon; 10th September 2020 at 07:36.

30. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Alan (18th August 2020), Arcturian108 (18th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (18th August 2020), bojancan (19th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), Craig (18th August 2020), edina (18th August 2020), EFO (18th August 2020), fifi (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (19th August 2020), Franny (20th August 2020), gord (18th August 2020), greybeard (18th August 2020), Gwin Ru (18th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), Jad (20th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), leavesoftrees (18th August 2020), lisalu (18th August 2020), Mare (18th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), mountain_jim (18th August 2020), NancyV (10th October 2020), OmeyocaN777 (18th August 2020), onevoice (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th August 2020), selinam (18th August 2020), silvanelf (18th August 2020), Sirus (18th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th August 2020), Sunny (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), wondering (18th August 2020), XelNaga (18th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Hope you don't mind me posting this here Bill... Thought it was relevant. I know your not a great believer, but over time quite a few interesting snippets have surfaced from Q...

15/ There really is nothing to worry about. The next 90 days are going to be the most exciting, thrilling, life-changing time that the world will ever know! “You’re going to love how this story ends.”

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1372905
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

32. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

7alon (18th August 2020), Alan (18th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), bojancan (19th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (19th August 2020), greybeard (18th August 2020), happyuk (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), lisalu (18th August 2020), Mare (18th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (18th August 2020), RunningDeer (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th August 2020), wondering (18th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    I've also had a feeling that seems to have come out of nowhere that I need to stock up on essentials very soon. My dream recall hasn't been great recently but I had a really vivid one a few nights ago. I met this young, good-looking guy who was really keen on me (woo hoo at my age!), he wanted to go all the way but something made me hold back. It was like I could sense a hunger and darkness in him.

I would interpret this as a warning towards caution and to trust my intuition, as there are 'bright, shiny things' with no substance out there to lure me off my path and propel me off course.

One thing about the end of September - there's the equinox, one of the changing points of the year.
    Dear HikerChick,

Your dream reminded me of a dream I had last night, and an "experience" after it. I was going to share this in some other thread and to ask if anyone had some similar experiences, but after reading your post I will do it here.

My apologies in advance to Bill if this is not the right thread for my post. Please move or remove it if it seems out of place.

So I had a dream about this sexy girl, she was in a white shirt and white panties. I didn't see her face, but I somehow felt attracted to her and could tell she feels the same. So I approached her from behind and started hugging her. Then I started "playing" with her private parts, and while doing that, a thought came in to my mind: wait, this is not a girl, this is some kind of a demon. At that moment I notice that she is holding a smartphone in her hand and is looking at some video. I take a look at the screen and I see this: it's night time, there is a full moon, and there are four people/beings there. One had a hat, one had a hood on, one was bald, and one had long hair. They were all completely black, no face features of any kind (I felt shivers down my spine right now when remembering them). As soon as I saw them, a thought came to my mind that they are what people call Shadow People. At that moment, I felt such an intense fear, dread, like I have never felt in my life. I woke up momentarily, afraid as hell, and although I was awake and conscious, I couldn't move anything except my eyes. Then the weird thing happened, I felt a really strong energy and heat in my root chakra, more intense than anything I ever felt during my energy practices, and it seemed to me like the energy was being sucked out of me. While that was happening, I could also feel my body/spirit being pulled upwards, like only my head was on the bed, rest of me was floating in the air. I was laying on my stomach. It took me a lot of focus and effort to break free from it all. My mother walked in my room and told me she heard me moaning.

Now, the reason why I decided to write this in this thread is because this all to me seems like more than a dream, like some sort of psychic attack or something similar. I have never "seen" shadow people in any way, shape or form. And I have never before in my entire life had any form of sleep paralysis (I thought it can only happen when sleeping on your back).

I was wondering did something similar happened to someone else recently, is it somehow connected with what ever is gonna happen soon?

My apologies to everyone for writing this in this thread..
    I'm glad you shared this. It is relevant right now to what Bill and the rest of us are discussing. I am being attacked constantly with pervasive thoughts that are definitely not my own. They are being constantly projected onto me, but I'm becoming stronger every day. There are lots of cranky demons and some cranky Archons right now. They are attacking a lot of people during this time, leading up to the big BOOM. Protect yourselves.

34. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Alan (18th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (18th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), EFO (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (19th August 2020), Gwin Ru (18th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), Mare (18th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (18th August 2020), onevoice (18th August 2020), Peace in Oz (19th August 2020), pueblo (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th August 2020), silvanelf (18th August 2020), Sunny (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), wondering (18th August 2020), XelNaga (18th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Because of Bill creating this thread, I sat down to have a proper discussion with the Seraph who lately hangs with me 24/7. I have known this particular Seraph for 11,000 years or more (in other bodies, of course).

Before I begin relating what he told me, I want you to know that I was more uptight about the near future a few months back, but notice that I have been more relaxed recently. I take that as a sign that something major has shifted in a positive direction. I have read all previous comments on this thread, and while all seemed plausible, my nervous system did not recognize any of them as Truth.

The Seraph's Opinion Of all the possible future scenarios like: U.S. dollar collapsing; asteroid striking the Earth; Solar Minimum causing severe cold weather; Yellowstone Super-volcano exploding; Three Gorges Dam failing in China; chaos from U.S. presidential election; or intense war of some kind, the Seraph says that "Intense war of some kind" is the real problem, and that war between the U.S. and China is currently going on. He says that both sides are now using earthquake, weather, and biological weaponry. Although clandestine at the moment, he says that this war will be publicly known by December of this year. He doesn't know which side will win. And regarding most relevant questions around this, he doesn't know the outcome. He does say that Donald Trump, however, will win the November 3rd election.

36. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

7alon (18th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (18th August 2020), bojancan (19th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), ClearWater (18th August 2020), fifi (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (19th August 2020), Gwin Ru (18th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), Mare (18th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), mountain_jim (18th August 2020), NancyV (10th October 2020), OmeyocaN777 (18th August 2020), onevoice (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th August 2020), selinam (18th August 2020), Sirus (18th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th August 2020), Sunny (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), wondering (18th August 2020), XelNaga (18th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    - I've had visions of 9 years in the future. There is mounting evidence of what I see, which is a rather unbelievable for such a short time.. but I can't deny it. Incredible technological and medical advancements. I see a lot of spiritual advancement, but strangely more technological than anything else; as if its been suppressed and then just rapidly introduced. One thing I'm really having trouble accepting is seeing everybody younger.. I don't understand how this could be worked into society so soon.
    Fully and totally agree with you 7alon!I "saw" our society in the future (having a "problem" with the concept of time I can't say when,but is soon,perhaps to soon for some )and what I "saw" is beyond anyone could comprehend.It will be so advanced that thinking in today standards it is IMPOSSIBLE to do any harm by action,word and/or thought,no mater if is a living or non living thing.

There'll be a fast process of learning and adapting to the new environment.

With today understanding,me neither I didn't understand so advanced society...
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

38. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

7alon (18th August 2020), Arcturian108 (18th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (18th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), edina (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (19th August 2020), greybeard (18th August 2020), Gwin Ru (18th August 2020), Harmony (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), Justplain (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), Mare (18th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th August 2020), selinam (18th August 2020), Sirus (18th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th August 2020), Sunny (19th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), wondering (18th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #100
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,359 times in 639 posts

A rebellious and heretic idea in a thread like this governed by pessimism:

What if nothing of highest significance happens and we will have a good laugh about this thread, say, next March? Some will of course renew and foredate the predictions then to the next date or deadline (til following May, June, etc.).

There are only few very certain things we can expect with 100% certainty, such as the political upheavals with some 'disclosures', dirty laundry campaigns and following riots (from the losing side) regarding the US November election (but civil war is not certain).

Of course there is also the ongoing Covid19 scam and increasingly worse civil rights and freedom situation in many countries. And all the other ongoing ever-smoldering stuff like increased Big Brother population surveillance, wars, terror, corruption, environmental destruction, etc. Worse enough for sure.

That is all we know for certain.

I therefore am daringly-relatively 'optimistic' and stick with my dream programming prediction that some of the most significant things will be revelations regarding elite pedophile rings. It will not end the world though but even be positive to be bringing more of the cesspool to light.

Otherwise, I'll relax, sit back, see what comes along and might even go skiing.

40. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (18th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (18th August 2020), Brigantia (18th August 2020), Craig (18th August 2020), Forest Denizen (19th August 2020), greybeard (18th August 2020), Iancorgi (18th August 2020), janette (18th August 2020), kfm27917 (18th August 2020), Maknocktomb (18th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th August 2020), mokosh (18th August 2020), Sadieblue (18th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (18th August 2020), selinam (18th August 2020), Sirus (18th August 2020), Tintin (18th August 2020), wondering (18th August 2020), XelNaga (18th August 2020), Zionbrion (18th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast