+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Mother Mary in Bosnia, messages and secrets

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Mother Mary in Bosnia, messages and secrets

Mother Mary in Bosnia, messages & Secrets.

Hi everyone, I am going to attempt to first of all share my personal experience that I had with Mother Mary when I first visited her apparitions in the small village of Medjugorje in Bosnia in 1985 and for 11 years afterwards. My last visit being 1996 when the Bosnian war ended.

I will then continue to share Mary's messages to the world, then finally share what I have learned concerning the secrets she gave to the six visionaries, which are to be announced to the world when the time comes. For obvious reasons there is not much known about the secrets, but she did give some insights into some of them.

First of, I was not a Catholic or even religious when I had my encounter with Mother Mary in Bosnia in 1985. I was then and still am on my own personal spiritual journey. When growing up with my parents, my father was an atheist who hated even the word God or Jesus to be mentioned in our household. A slap across the face was the consequences if they were ever mentioned. Which of course made me even more curious as to why my father hated something he said did not exist. So in a way he was the catalyst that kick started my journey into the spiritual realms.

My very first encounter with Mary happened in the ancient city of Ephesus in Turkey in 1975 while on my honeymoon, we were traveling around Turkey for six weeks and visited Ephesus, it was December and my wife and I were the only two visitors there. After we had walked around the city, we decided to buy some postcards from a Muslim woman in a little wooden shed to send back home. After we bought our postcards, we thanked her and said goodbye. The woman replied, “but you have not been up the mountain yet” I replied, why, what’s up there? She said, “Mother Mary spent her last days up that mountain, you must go before you leave, there is a small chapel and a healing spring, you must drink from the spring”

As we had plenty time and it was a lovely sunny day, we decided to hike up the mountain to visit the shrine. We were half way up the steep track when suddenly everything turned dark. Thick black clouds appeared, thunder and lightning with torrents of rain fell down turning the track into a river.
    Ok I said. This is not going to happen, we have to turn back. Just then a jeep was coming up the hill, he stopped and told us to jump in. Turns out the woman in the shed had phoned this guy to pick us up and take us to the shrine. We arrived and the storm passed as quick as it began.
    We drank from the spring and I had my first ever conversation with Mother Mary. It was a very beautiful place and we both felt uplifted by the experience, Little did I know at the time that this was not going to be my first and only encounter with Mother Mary. I was 21 yrs old at the time.

Now I jump forward ten years to 1984 when I first heard that Mother Mary was appearing in Bosnia to six young children. I watched a video of a priest who had been there, I listened to the messages that Mary was giving, apart from encouraging everyone to begin fasting, the importance of fasting and most of all how powerful fasting can be if done with good intentions from the heart. She said that with prayer and fasting you can prevent wars and lessen the effects of natural catastrophes, (a powerful spiritual tool for our times) but one other message had a profound effect on me personally.

In 1981 when Mary first appeared, Bosnia was part of communist Yugoslavia’s independent state. The authorities did not like or believe that Mother Mary was appearing to six young children and did their best to stop it. They repeatedly arrested the young children and tortured them with interrogation and threats. Sticking needles in their eyes while they were in trance during their apparitions. Telling the children that they must tell everyone that they are lying and that the visions are not true.

But of course the children could not lie and refused to do so.

The Franciscan priests who lived in the diocese of Medjugorje were also being given a hard time by the Yugoslavian authorities including the military and police to stop this nonsense Immediately. The priests also were not sure whether to believe the children. Only the children could see and have a conversation with Mary, this was happening daily at a set time. The head parish priest, Father Jozo Zovko, asked the children to ask Mary, who the most holy person was in the village ?(actually at that time it was three small hamlets with a mix of Croatian Christians, Orthodox Serbian and Bosnian Muslims), Next day the children asked Mary this question, Mary gave them a name and the children gave the name to the priest. Father Jozo Zovka would eventually be arrested and sent to prison for three years for protecting the young children.

The priest looked at the name and immediately said “this cannot be, this woman is a Muslim” Tomorrow when you meet with Mary, tell her “this cannot be”. Next day the children gave the priests message to Mary.
    This was Mary's response, this is the message that touched me deeply enough for me to want to go to Bosnia and see this for myself. From memory.

Dear children, this woman is not holy because she is a Muslim.
    This woman is holy because she lives a life with God.
    She goes into her fields every morning and thanks God for her crops.
    She has no division in her heart, she goes to her mosque and the church
    and prays for everyone no matter their faith or creed.
    She thanks God for allowing me, Mother of Jesus to come to her village.

Children, in God there is no religion, religion is manmade and brings divisions
    And there is no division in God. But at the same time you must have respect for
    All religions.

Well I agreed with this wholeheartedly, I began fasting twice a week as Mary recommended with intentions for peace in our world, I began saving my pennies so I could head to Medjugorje in Bosnia.
    It was spring time in 1985 before i was ready to go but had no idea how arrange this trip as the authorities in Bosnia were not allowing people to travel to Medjugorje. They had also banned any groups gathering in Medjugorje. Someone gave me the name of a priest who had already visited Medjugorje twice, i phoned this priest, he was heading back in June and he had a contact from Medjugorje who would pick us up from the airport. This priest was a sick man, he had someone who was going to travel with him but they had to cancel last minute, their flight was already booked and paid for. He said he would change the name on the flight for me, he was delighted that he had another traveling companion. When i first thought about going i wanted to go for two weeks but he was only going for six days. I thought, ok six days would be fine.
    But it did not turn out as we planned, in hindsight after i returned, i realized that Mother Mary had other plans for me.

The priest contacted me to say he had contacted the airlines and changed the name and I was now booked on the flight.
    He was flying from London and we arranged to meet at the airport. He told me to confirm with the airline by phone when I arrived in London. He gave me all the flight details.
    I arrived in London the day before the flight, i phoned the airline but my name was NOT on the list. They were fully booked and could not help me. I phoned the priest and he did not understand how this happened. He phoned the airline and sure enough my name was not on that flight.
    I told him i would try and book another flight and meet him in Dubrovnik hopefully before his contact arrived to pick us both up from the airport.

I was in a public phone box in London. I came outside disheartened and noticed an airline agency a few metres away. I went inside and asked if they had any flight today or tomorrow heading to Dubrovnik.
    She said that they only have one flight per week and that the flight was today and was full. I said thanks and went to leave, i got as far as the door and she called me back. Your in luck, there has been a last minute cancellation. You have two hours to get to the airport. This flight was a package tour with a load of holiday makers, it was for two weeks and i would arrive a day before the priest arrived. Phew. Sorted.
    It turned out that the airlines the priest booked with had made a mistake and only booked him for four days and not six days.
    So basically if I had gone with him for only four days, i would never had the experiences that i was blessed to have experienced while there for two weeks. Coincidence or divine intervention ? I say the latter.

I met the priest the next day at Dubrovnik airport, our host, who we staying with picked us up, he drove for hours through little mountain back tracks avoiding check points, so we could sneak into Medjugorje unnoticed.

The next morning we headed to the parish church where i was introduced to the parish head priest, Father Slavko. He and i became good friends, he came to Scotland a few years later for a visit. Sadly he passed away far to young from a heart attack in the year 2000. After his death, two visionaries on two separate occasions saw Father Slavko standing next to Mother Mary during an apparition.

Father Slavko invited us both to join them up the mountain at 9pm under the cover of darkness to be with the young visionaries while they met with Mother Mary. A small group of around 30 people headed up the mountain to the spot where Mother Mary first appeared. I was sitting close to the visionaries, one had a guitar and they sang a couple of songs in Croatian. They then stopped singing and knelt down and began praying. It was a lovely clear starry night with a full moon over to my right side.

I was looking at the night sky while the children were praying and noticed what i first thought was a shooting star zooming in from my left to right. But this shooting suddenly did an impossible 90% turn downwards and headed towards us. (I thought everyone must have seen this)
    As soon as the light was near, it disappeared, the moment it disappeared the children stopped praying and with huge smiles, heads looking upwards began speaking to Mother Mary. Their lips were moving but no sound was coming out. (I had seen this in a video before in Scotland, so knew the process)

Within a few seconds i began to smell a scent which got stronger by the second. As i began to breath this scent in, taking big breaths and looking around me as again i thought everyone must be smelling this overwhelming beautiful scent, it was like sitting next to a million roses when there was only rocks and a few gorse bushes around the mountain. The village lights were way down below us.
    The scent filled my whole being with an overwhelmingly strong emotion of pure unconditional love.
    I felt all my past negatively being lifted from me, all my doubts, fears gone, past deeds forgiven and replaced with a pure unconditional love in a few seconds.
    Crying i said, “please never let me lose this feeling” not knowing at the time i was the only one who had this experience. I was also the only non Catholic in the group.

The whole experience lasted around ten minutes, the children’s vision had ended, Mary was gone. One visionary gave the message that Mary given them. Then one other visionary turned and looked directly at me and said. “Our Lady came over to you, she kissed your head and gave you a blessing” Wow. What an honour. That explained the overwhelming scent.
    I was still pulling myself together when i heard the voice of the priest i travelled with, Billy are you there? We have to head back down now. I stood up and said, here i am, walked towards him and said. Wow, did you see the light coming down then the overwhelming scent of roses?
    He looked at me and said No, he shouted at other priests. Hey guys, come over here a listen to this.
    Turns out I was the only one in the group to have witnessed this.

This was the end of my first full day in Medjugorje. There was much much more to come during my two week stay.

Mother Mary had requested to the young visionaries to contact one Sister Briege McKenna, an Irish nun working in Brazil to come to Medjugorje as Mary had a special message for her. I had no idea who she was, but I was about to find out after my personal encounter with her a few days later.
    She is a mystic and healer.

Sister Briege Mckenna
    http://www.sisterbriege.com/srbriege.htm

This was our second day, the priest I travelled with had to leave on the third day to catch an early morning flight back home on the fourth day. He was very disappointed that he was going to miss Sister Briege as he was a sick man and Sister Briege was a profound healer. I tried to talk him into staying longer, but he had to head home for commitments.
    A few days later, I was asked by the parish priest to write down my account of my experience in the parish records.
    Which I did. It should still be recorded there.

I would say that the above was my most profound experience. But there was others which i shall mention briefly.
    One early morning around 6am, i was walking towards the church from my hosts house which was at the bottom of the “hill of the cross” a thirty foot high concrete cross on top of the hill. A very large Mother Mary had been seen by many pilgrims praying at the foot of this cross.
    The cross was behind me as i walked towards the village. About half way i met a priest heading towards the hill. He stopped and said, good morning, have you looked at the cross this morning? I said no and turned around to see the cross spinning around and turning white to black. I said Oh my God. He just smiled and said, have a good day and walked on.
    Now i am a builder/carpenter to trade. I know that a concrete cross cannot spin on its own axis. So although i could see it spinning i know it was an illusion of some sort.
    But that did not matter to me, as it was an amazing sight to witness.

Another day i was standing in the field next to the church and noticed some people looking and pointing up at the sun. I looked and could see the sun had what looked like a disc covering it. The sun or disc was also spinning like crazy. The sun appeared to come down then go back many times. People were screaming and in shock. I thought. Another amazing illusion to witness. I saw this happen quite a few times during my visit.
    This phenomenon also happened in Fatima as a sign that Mother Mary was appearing.

The Sunday before i left Medjugorje, i decided to climb up to the cross on top of the hill and pray for my family and friends back home. One friend in my village suffered from cancer. His name was Joe. I prayed for him and others.
    After my return home, he called me to come and visit him. When i saw him he said, Billy, something very strange happened last Sunday. I went outside and you came into my mind. The sun was setting and when i looked at the sun, your face appeared in the sun. Ah, how lovely i said. I was praying for you that day up the hill of the cross. He replied, It freaked me out Billy.
    Another friend who i had prayed for, who stayed 10 miles away from my village also had the same exact experience. She saw my face in the sun at sunset on the same Sunday. She did not know that Joe had the same experience, they had not seen or spoken to each other.

From then on during my stay i was invited by Fr Slavko to be in the presence of Mother Mary during apparitions many times. This was an honour.

I felt like a new man when I returned home, when I arrived home my wife did not physically recognize me.
    She looked at me and said, Billy is that you ? You look completely different. Other friends said the same.
    I knew i felt different but did not know i looked different.

Then there was my encounter with Sister Briege, which i have mentioned elsewhere on the forum
    So i will leave that and the rest of what happened out for now.

I started work straight away when i returned home, saved some money and returned to Medjugorje two months later with my wife and daughter. My 5 year old daughter had her own experience when she was present during a vision. She saw Mary for a moment just before Mary left. My daughter shouted out. “Where did Maria go” much to the young visionaries delight.

I share the above to show you all that i am personally 100% convinced that Mother Mary was and still is to this day, 39 years later, appearing in Medjugorje, Bosnia. Next year, on June 24th 2021 will be the 40th anniversary. Which i think is significant.

Next i will share some of the messages that Mary has given over the years.
    Last edited by Billy; 20th August 2020 at 16:49.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 91 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alecs (22nd August 2020), Amenjo (21st September 2020), amor (22nd August 2020), angelfire (30th August 2020), Anka (22nd August 2020), aoibhghaire (21st August 2020), Ben (20th August 2020), Bill Ryan (20th August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (21st August 2020), Bluegreen (20th August 2020), bluestflame (11th December 2021), bojancan (22nd August 2020), Brigantia (25th August 2020), ClearWater (20th August 2020), Constance (21st August 2020), Craig (20th August 2020), DeeMetrios (22nd August 2020), Dorjezigzag (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (20th August 2020), Ewan (21st August 2020), fifi (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), gini (23rd August 2020), GMB1961 (21st August 2020), Gracy (20th August 2020), Gwin Ru (20th August 2020), Happyjak (20th August 2020), happyuk (22nd August 2020), Harmony (20th August 2020), Heart to heart (8th August 2021), Hendog (20th August 2020), holistic1 (22nd August 2020), Houman (22nd August 2020), I should cocoa (25th August 2020), Ioneo (22nd August 2020), Ivanhoe (21st August 2020), janette (20th August 2020), jjjones (20th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (20th August 2020), Journeyman (10th December 2021), Kryztian (20th August 2020), lunaflare (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2020), meeradas (22nd August 2020), Melinda (31st August 2020), Mike (20th August 2020), Mike Gorman (21st August 2020), mokosh (21st August 2020), naochan (23rd August 2020), O Donna (20th August 2020), Olaf (21st August 2020), Olam (22nd August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (20th August 2020), onevoice (23rd August 2020), Orph (20th August 2020), Peace in Oz (21st August 2020), Peter UK (20th August 2020), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), Rawhide68 (6th September 2020), rgray222 (21st August 2020), Rosemarie (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (20th August 2020), Sadieblue (20th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th August 2020), scotslad (20th August 2020), silvanelf (20th August 2020), Sirus (20th August 2020), sllim11 (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (20th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), sunflower (22nd August 2020), Suzi E (21st August 2020), syrwong (22nd August 2020), Tam (21st August 2020), The Moss Trooper (20th August 2020), thepainterdoug (23rd August 2020), Tintin (21st August 2020), toppy (21st August 2020), Trisher (20th August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), william r sanford72 (20th August 2020), wondering (20th August 2020), XelNaga (24th August 2020), Yvanka (23rd August 2020), Zanshin (6th September 2020), zebowho (10th December 2021), Zirconian (20th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Mother Mary in Bosnia, messages and secrets

The Messages.
    Most of the messages have been repetitive over the years. A call to prayer and the importance of fasting.

She said from the beginning (1981) that we were living in a time of grace, a time for humanity to change.
    That this time of grace would be temporary therefore change now while you can, because when the time of grace ends, it may be to late for many to change afterwards.

Mary gave a warning in 1981 of the coming war in Bosnia, she said that this war did not have to happen if humanity changed their ways. And that through prayer and fasting we could prevent this war. Well obviously not enough prayers and fasting were offered, as exactly ten years later, the war began.
    Mary did thank people for shortening the war when the final peace treaty was signed.

Later Mary said that because of the positive response from her call. The time of grace had been extended and her presence here on earth had also been extended. She also said that this would be her last apparitions here on earth and that her presence at this time in Medjugorje was the completion of the Fatima apparitions, she appeared in Fatima near the end of the First world war in May 1917. When she predicted the coming of a second world war and the rise and fall of communism in Russia. Mary's prophetical track record has always been pretty accurate. Worth taking note of.

Mary constantly asked for prayers for the church, and for the priests and bishops. (Because as we are all aware, they need healed, my thoughts)

A few messages she gave just last year (2019) she said, “go into nature to find God” This was before the Covid lockdown when all churches closed.

In one message she gave just a few months ago, early 2020. she said that nature will be going through a process of rebalancing. Nature knows exactly what needs to be done and not to be afraid.

Of course Mother Mary has always been a sign post that points towards her son Jesus.

Mother Mary also gave Catholics a ticking off for praying to her. She said. Do not pray to me. When you pray, invite me to be by your side then we can pray together.

From the very beginning of the apparitions, Mary has repeatedly said to turn off your TV's. specially
    Amongst children. Parents should be more strict with what children watch on TV.
    When the visionaries asked Mary how young children should fast if they wished to do so. When it is difficult for them to fast only on water for 24 hrs.
    She replied, turn off your TV for 24hrs.
    If grown ups find fasting difficult. Give up meat for 24hrs.
    If you are a smoker, give up cigarettes for 24hrs.
    Although the best fast is a water fast.
    Any self indulgent sacrifice is a worthy effort when done with good intentions.
    Always offer your fast with loving intentions, for peace in our troubled world, for healing,
    To prevent wars, to lessen the effects of natural catastrophes.
    She said, You cannot comprehend how powerful fasting can be.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

amor (22nd August 2020), angelfire (30th August 2020), Anka (22nd August 2020), aoibhghaire (21st August 2020), Ben (20th August 2020), Bill Ryan (20th August 2020), Bluegreen (20th August 2020), bluestflame (11th December 2021), Brigantia (25th August 2020), ClearWater (20th August 2020), Constance (21st August 2020), Craig (20th August 2020), DeeMetrios (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (20th August 2020), Ewan (21st August 2020), fifi (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (20th August 2020), Gwin Ru (20th August 2020), Happyjak (20th August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Heart to heart (8th August 2021), Hendog (20th August 2020), holistic1 (22nd August 2020), Houman (22nd August 2020), I should cocoa (25th August 2020), Ioneo (22nd August 2020), janette (20th August 2020), jjjones (20th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (20th August 2020), Kryztian (20th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2020), meeradas (22nd August 2020), Melinda (31st August 2020), Mike (20th August 2020), Mike Gorman (21st August 2020), naochan (23rd August 2020), O Donna (20th August 2020), Olaf (21st August 2020), Olam (22nd August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (20th August 2020), onevoice (23rd August 2020), Orph (20th August 2020), Peace in Oz (21st August 2020), pueblo (20th August 2020), rgray222 (21st August 2020), Rosemarie (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (20th August 2020), Sadieblue (20th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th August 2020), scotslad (20th August 2020), silvanelf (20th August 2020), Sirus (20th August 2020), Stephanie (20th August 2020), sunflower (22nd August 2020), Suzi E (21st August 2020), Tam (21st August 2020), The Moss Trooper (20th August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Tyy1907 (22nd August 2020), UNEEKSTUF (9th August 2021), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), william r sanford72 (20th August 2020), wondering (20th August 2020), XelNaga (24th August 2020), Zanshin (6th September 2020), zebowho (10th December 2021), Zirconian (20th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

The secrets given to the children. Now adults.

For the obvious reasons, we do not know much about the secrets.
    What we do know is that each of the six children were to receive ten secrets each.
    The secrets are different for each visionary. Some are personal secrets for the individual visionary.

I am afraid to say that most of the secrets are not good news. The visionaries know the dates of the events that are to unfold in our future.
    Each visionary had to choose a person they trust to reveal each secret to the world when the time comes.
    The visionary Miranja has chosen Father Petar Ljubicic to be her trusted messenger. (I have met Father Petar many times, he is a great man)
    Miranja became quite sick in her later years and struggles physically to move around. She told Mary that she was concerned that she would not remember all the details of the secrets, at another apparition, Mary literally handed Miranja a parchment with everything written down for her.
    This parchment is not made from any earthly material.
    The script is as follows. Miranja with pass the parchment over to Father Petar 10 days before the date of the first secret, Father Petar will then go into solitude and fast for 7 days reading the parchment. 3 days before the event, Father Petar will announce to the world what will happen in 3 days time.

Father Petar interview transcript
    https://www.medjugorje.com/medjugorj...edjugorje.html

A little worthwhile story to slip in here.
    Miranja is from Sarajevo, during the war she had to evacuate and headed to Medjugorje only to realize that she had left the parchment behind in Sarajevo. Some time later a soldier arrived at her home in Medjugorje and said, I have been sent to give you this. He was checking out houses in Sarajevo, when he entered Mirjana's home, he picked up the parchment and was instantly told by an unknown voice that he had to bring it to Medjugorje and find Miranja immediately.

You can read this account here.
    https://www.medjugorje.com/medjugorj...parchment.html

Mirjana had visions every year on her birthday, which was March 18th. Mary told her that she appeared on that date not because it was her birthday, but that March 18th will be a significant date in our future. (Take note)

We know that the first two secrets are in the form of warnings to humanity. (A wake up call. My thoughts)
    That is all we know as far as the warnings in Medjugorje, but luckily Mother Mary does not lay all her eggs in one basket.
    You can read of the great warning that is still to happen and was given to the visionaries by Mary in Garabandal, Spain from 1961-1965

Garabandal Warning
    https://www.garabandal.com/the-proph...d-wide-warning

Some good and Interesting news this time.
    The third secret we know a little more about. This secret is called the sign, or great sign or miracle.
    A great sign will be left on the hill of the first apparition in Medjugorje, Bosnia.
    This will be a permanent sign, it will be beautiful and indestructible.
    Everyone who visits Medjugorje will see the sign.
    (I am positive i read that you can also touch sign, but i may be wrong, my thoughts)

The sign will be conformation that Mother Mary has been with us since 1981.
    This will be proof that God sent Mary to earth to help humanity. The sign will be from God.
    Scientist from around the world will come to investigate the sign and they will be baffled.

(Good to know we can still travel at that time, my thoughts)

And lastly, Mary announced many years ago that the 7th secret, which was not a positive secret, had already been mitigated due to the prayers and fasting of the good souls who have responded to her call.

In another message Mary said, My children, do you not recognize the signs of the times ?

Ok guys, i am going to stop here for the time being as this has been quite an emotional journey writing and remembering this amazing experience I was privileged to have. I am willing to answer any questions you may have. Just be gentle with me
    Last edited by Billy; 20th August 2020 at 17:15.

Peace

6. The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Amenjo (21st September 2020), angelfire (30th August 2020), aoibhghaire (21st August 2020), Baby Steps (21st August 2020), Ben (20th August 2020), Bill Ryan (20th August 2020), Bluegreen (20th August 2020), Brigantia (25th August 2020), ClearWater (20th August 2020), Constance (21st August 2020), DeeMetrios (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (20th August 2020), Ewan (21st August 2020), fifi (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (20th August 2020), greybeard (20th August 2020), gs_powered (26th August 2020), Gwin Ru (20th August 2020), Happyjak (20th August 2020), happyuk (22nd August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Heart to heart (8th August 2021), Houman (22nd August 2020), I should cocoa (25th August 2020), Ioneo (22nd August 2020), Ivanhoe (21st August 2020), janette (20th August 2020), jjjones (20th August 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (20th August 2020), Kryztian (20th August 2020), LifeAngel (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2020), Melinda (31st August 2020), Mike (20th August 2020), O Donna (20th August 2020), Olaf (21st August 2020), Olam (22nd August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (20th August 2020), onevoice (24th August 2020), Orph (20th August 2020), Peace in Oz (21st August 2020), Peter UK (20th August 2020), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), Rawhide68 (6th September 2020), rgray222 (21st August 2020), Rosemarie (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (20th August 2020), Sadieblue (20th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th August 2020), selinam (20th August 2020), Sirus (20th August 2020), Stephanie (20th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), sunflower (22nd August 2020), Suzi E (21st August 2020), Tam (21st August 2020), The Moss Trooper (20th August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), william r sanford72 (20th August 2020), wondering (20th August 2020), XelNaga (24th August 2020), Zanshin (6th September 2020), zebowho (10th December 2021), Zirconian (20th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Billy, a simple question. (But maybe not a simple answer! )

I know personally that recounting a deep experience like this (a) can bring it all back as if it just happened yesterday, and (b) can sometimes enable one to "tune into it" much more closely than before.

What are your own thoughts, feelings, perceptions and intuitions about what the unrevealed secret(s) may be?

8. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (20th August 2020), angelfire (30th August 2020), aoibhghaire (20th August 2020), Ben (21st August 2020), Billy (21st August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (21st August 2020), Constance (21st August 2020), DeeMetrios (8th October 2020), East Sun (20th August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (20th August 2020), happyuk (22nd August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), holistic1 (22nd August 2020), I should cocoa (25th August 2020), Ioneo (22nd August 2020), Kryztian (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2020), Melinda (31st August 2020), Mike (20th August 2020), Mike Gorman (21st August 2020), O Donna (20th August 2020), OmeyocaN777 (20th August 2020), Peace in Oz (21st August 2020), Peter UK (20th August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), rgray222 (21st August 2020), Rosemarie (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (20th August 2020), Sadieblue (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th August 2020), Sirus (20th August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Suzi E (21st August 2020), Tam (21st August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (20th August 2020), XelNaga (24th August 2020), Yoda (21st August 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,431 times in 1,706 posts

Because I grew up in a very religious environment and much later learned
    about the other side of that spectrum I have to tell about that side that is very real.

I most defiantly do not want to burst any ones bubble about their experiences.
    Absolutely not.

Over the decades I learned about Jesuits, Catholics and the differences in their agendas.

That should not take away from religion experiences of any kind.

What I want to say is hard to put into words and will be criticized as it should be.

I just have suspicions as to how the Vatican may have through their immense wealth
    used technology beyond the knowledge of our beliefs to manipulate us in ways that
    were to their benefit. Like using images and voices and conditioning of young
    children to give messages to gullible people.

This is just a question? for anyone to contemplate.

I believe in keeping an open mind at all times about all things.

I have similar ideas about monarchies, the cabal, govts. and all other controllers of humanity.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Billy (21st August 2020), DeeMetrios (8th October 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Kryztian (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tam (21st August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), XelNaga (24th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I just have suspicions as to how the Vatican may have through their immense wealth
    used technology beyond the knowledge of our beliefs to manipulate us in ways that
    were to their benefit. Like using images and voices and conditioning of young
    children to give messages to gullible people.
    Not in Fatima 103 years ago, in 1917.

12. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Baby Steps (21st August 2020), Billy (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Ioneo (22nd August 2020), Kryztian (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2020), Mike Gorman (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), Rosemarie (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st August 2020), Sirus (21st August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), sunflower (22nd August 2020), Tam (21st August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), UNEEKSTUF (9th August 2021), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), XelNaga (24th August 2020), Yoda (21st August 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But similar techniques for that time.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Billy (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Tam (21st August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), XelNaga (24th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    The Messages.

A few messages she gave just last year (2019) she said, “go into nature to find God”

In one message she gave just a few months ago, early 2020. she said that nature will be going through a process of rebalancing. Nature knows exactly what needs to be done and not to be afraid.
    Carl Jung claimed that man could learn from nature and to a certain extent we must learn from nature. When people don't experience or think about/understand nature it makes them mentally ill which he considered a sickness of the soul.

He went on to say that people living in cities that hardly ever experienced nature had an inherent illness.

Nature to Jung was not just the mountains and rivers but every living thing, plants and insects to mammals. Everything is connected and everything is in a "natural balance".

16. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Billy (21st August 2020), Constance (21st August 2020), East Sun (21st August 2020), Ewan (21st August 2020), fifi (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), happyuk (22nd August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Heart to heart (8th August 2021), holistic1 (22nd August 2020), Luke Holiday (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2020), Mike Gorman (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st August 2020), Sirus (21st August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), sunflower (22nd August 2020), Tam (21st August 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), UNEEKSTUF (9th August 2021), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), XelNaga (24th August 2020), Zirconian (21st August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What are your own thoughts, feelings, perceptions and intuitions about what the unrevealed secret(s) may be?
    Both you and the powers running the Vatican would like to know the answer to that question.

Before the twentieth century, the Roman Catholic church had no reservations about Marian apparitions, and these events and stories always helped to bring the faith more power and glory. Things got a little more complicated with Fatima. Initially, Fatima was extremely beneficial to the R.C. church in Portugal. It had be repressed and restricted for over half a century by the Portuguese government (some would say Freemason were behind this) and two months after Fatima, there was a regime change in the Portuguese government and the church got back much of it's power again. But several years later, Sister Lúcia, the only one of the three children who survived the Spanish Flu epidemic, came out with these three secrets, and the third one was not to be revealed until the 1960s, and when the pope publicly appeared with the letter and read it to himself (giving the appearance no one in the church ever read it before), he paused, and then said, the world isn't ready for this one. It was finally revealed in the 1980's, after the assassination attempt on John Paul II, and many refused to believe that the church was reading the real secret. At the same time, there had been rumors about alliances between the Jesuits and Freemasons, and that Pope John Paul I had been assassinated after 33 days of being pope. There has been a lot of distrust, even from faithful Roman Catholics about how the Vatican handled this matter.

So the Vatican makes judgements about different apparitions, both positive and negative, and has been pressured for many years to do so about Medugorje, and it still has not done so, although a few years ago, they stated that they do believe that some of the apparitions, healings and other phenomena that have happened there are valid BUT they give absolutely no credence to the six children who have had experiences and received messages.

There are at least two apparitions in the US that have a message that the church finds most threatening:
    • In 1968, Veronica Lueken starting having visions in from of a statues outside a church in Bayside Queens. Busloads of people would show up to be there when she would have them. Her messages were quite critical of both the church, it's changes under Vatican II, and seemed to hint that there was some type of Illuminati/Cabal corrupting and influencing the world through the media. The R.C. church worked overtime to discredit her.

• In 1992, Joseph Januszkiewicz who lived just outside Freehold New Jersey also started having visions and strange things happening on his property. Again busloads show up, causing traffic jams. The messages seemed to predict some of the problems in the church related to pedophillila. Again, the Bishop refused to recognize anything valid about these sightings, including a miracle that happened in a church in Yardville, PA related to the sightings.

So, I can think you can see why the Vatican is suspicious of these six children (well, now adults in their 40's and 50's) and doesn't want to give much credence to Medjugorje, even though, you will find a few people in almost every Catholic church that have made the pilgrimage to this town in remote Bosnia.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 21st August 2020 at 14:20.

18. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Billy (21st August 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (21st August 2020), DeeMetrios (8th October 2020), Eva2 (21st August 2020), Ewan (21st August 2020), fifi (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), janette (21st August 2020), leavesoftrees (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), Rosemarie (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st August 2020), Sirus (21st August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), sunflower (22nd August 2020), Tam (21st August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), XelNaga (24th August 2020), Zirconian (21st August 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,223 times in 1,758 posts

Quote Fatima Is Unfolding Before Our Eyes

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Billy (21st August 2020), DeeMetrios (8th October 2020), Eva2 (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), janette (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), sunflower (22nd August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (21st August 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Billy, a simple question. (But maybe not a simple answer! )

I know personally that recounting a deep experience like this (a) can bring it all back as if it just happened yesterday, and (b) can sometimes enable one to "tune into it" much more closely than before.

Hi Bill.
    My first response is to quote Mother Mary concerning the secrets and the great sign.
    Mary has repeatedly announced not to spend time thinking about the secrets or wait for the sign. As the time is now for humanity to change their ways and it shall be to late for many to change when the secrets are revealed and the sign is left on the hill.

But yes, we are all human and curious as to what the unrevealed secrets may be.
    Over the years since her first appearance in 1981 I was surprised at what the secrets were NOT about.
    9/11 was never mentioned.
    The wars with Iraq were never mentioned.
    The earthquake and huge tsunami that killed hundreds of thousands in 2004 was never mentioned.

My own feelings are that the secrets concern mostly natural catastrophes.
    When Mary said that nature will be going through a process of rebalancing. I was surprised that no one in the Medjugorje circuit was picking up on this message. There were no discussions on any of their websites that I could see. Normally there are comments after important messages.

Then I think about wars, I have no doubts that there will always be conflicts around the world.
    When Mary was asked if there would be a third world war. This was her reply.

Monday, July 12, 1982
    Will there be a third world war? "The third world war will not take place." <---- good news if true

Some of the secrets are also about Mother Mary's life on earth. A book is being written by some of the visionaries under directions from Mary herself.
    Last edited by Billy; 21st August 2020 at 16:52.

Peace

22. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (21st August 2020), fifi (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), holistic1 (22nd August 2020), janette (21st August 2020), Kryztian (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), Phoenix1304 (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), rgray222 (21st August 2020), Rosemarie (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st August 2020), Sirus (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), sunflower (22nd August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), Zirconian (21st August 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Billy your experiences touched me deeply.

I sent along your thread to Foxie Loxie. She asked that I pass this along:
    Thanks, so much, Paula!!   💕   Please tell Billy I appreciate him sharing his experiences.  I could always sense he was a "spiritual" man.  😇

24. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Billy (21st August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Craig (23rd August 2020), Eva2 (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), happyuk (22nd August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), janette (21st August 2020), Kryztian (21st August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), Rosemarie (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), scotslad (21st August 2020), Sirus (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), Zirconian (21st August 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,397 times in 4,297 posts

Many thanks Billy for a wonderful story. This may seem a bit out of left field, but have you ever been to Glastonbury? And if so, what were your thoughts/impressions?

I believe, and for me personally I have every reason to believe, that during the life of Mary and indeed Jesus, both visited Glastonbury (then Avalon), as well as several other sacred sites in Britain and Ireland.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Billy (21st August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), janette (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), scotslad (21st August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), Zirconian (21st August 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Many thanks Billy for a wonderful story. This may seem a bit out of left field, but have you ever been to Glastonbury? And if so, what were your thoughts/impressions?

I believe, and for me personally I have every reason to believe, that during the life of Mary and indeed Jesus, both visited Glastonbury (then Avalon), as well as several other sacred sites in Britain and Ireland.
    Hi Star Mariner.
    Yes I have been to Glastonbury and the chalice well many times, my first visit was in the early 70s.

I have no problem believing that Jesus travelled during his missing years, in India they have written records of his time spent with the Hindus and Buddhist.

Peace

28. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (21st August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Kryztian (24th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Sirus (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), Zirconian (21st August 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I shared this experience elsewhere on the forum in 2014, so I post it here also.

This is an experience i had in 1984 while walking through the meadows in Edinburgh with my friend Jim. (Also now a member here) It was a clear day and windy with a few little clouds moving fast in the sky.

This was a pre Bosnian experience,

I was looking up and saw the letters MIR being written in the sky, there was no plane and the wind did not disturb this formation of letters, I said to my friend. Look at that. (Thinking it must be a plane, although there was non) How is the wind not blowing those letters away. and what do they mean. My friend was stumped. No words.

Well one year later i found myself in Bosnia about to have my experience with Mother Mary. and there on the church alter were the letters. MIR. Croatian word for peace. I said to the priest that i had saw those letters written in the sky's above Scotland a year ago, He said they had also been Written in the Sky here. He said that it was Mary inviting me. A calling,

Then i meet this guy from Scotland in Bosnia who also saw the letters in Scotland, And he painted what he saw and made a card from it. His sighting was early evening and mine was late afternoon.

Name:  121.JPG
Views: 1808
Size:  27.2 KB

Notice the letters are written from above.
    Last edited by Billy; 21st August 2020 at 16:47.

Peace

30. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Bluegreen (23rd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Craig (23rd August 2020), Dorjezigzag (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (21st August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), Heart to heart (8th August 2021), Kate (22nd August 2020), Kryztian (21st August 2020), leavesoftrees (22nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), Orph (21st August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), rgray222 (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Sirus (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), UNEEKSTUF (9th August 2021), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), Zirconian (21st August 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,397 times in 4,297 posts

Many thanks Billy. Yes I have no doubt about that, and that Jesus spent a good number of his 'lost years' in the Himalayan region. There is a very close connection actually between the ascetic Essenes (to which Jesus belonged I strongly believe) and the eastern mystics of India. They shared wisdom, transcribed each others texts, and even inter-married. In the deeper corners of metaphysical lore, it is claimed that father of Mary, Joachim, was of Persian descent and belonged to the ancient Hindu mystic tradition.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Billy (21st August 2020), Eva2 (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2020), Franny (21st August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (21st August 2020), Harmony (21st August 2020), leavesoftrees (22nd August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), rgray222 (21st August 2020), RunningDeer (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Sirus (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), Zirconian (21st August 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am not anti one side or the other.

There is a darker side to the Vatican that should be exposed. I'm in no position to do that.
    That's for far more knowledgeable people than me to take on.

There is of course the other side that is the real thing.

The Vatican is in a dichotomy of evil verses good, as of old.

A few years ago it was very obvious when the Cardinals were lined up
    to shake Pope Ratzinger's hand and about half refused to do so.

Where you stand is purely in your intent.

As always, I see both sides and discuss with anyone the pros and cons
    without argument,

I'm not saying what I believe or don't believe. There's always two sides.

ES

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Billy (23rd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Kryztian (22nd August 2020), raregem (21st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), wondering (21st August 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

This is a very personal thread posted by Billy, that cost him quite some focused investment of time and emotion to compile. All this happened several decades ago, and he's only just now written it all down. It's not about the Vatican, or anything else. It's about his very remarkable personal experience.

36. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (22nd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Gracy (21st August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), happyuk (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), Ivanhoe (22nd August 2020), Kryztian (22nd August 2020), kudzy (24th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), Suzi E (21st August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), UNEEKSTUF (9th August 2021), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Vangelo (27th August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020), Yoda (22nd August 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Some of the secrets are also about Mother Mary's life on earth. A book is being written by some of the visionaries under directions from Mary herself.
    Hi Billy
    What (if anything) can you tell us about the book and when do you expect it to be available.

Have your experiences made you more or less sympathetic to organized religion?

In all that has happened has there ever been discussion about the soul or collective consciousness?

38. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sadieblue (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is a very personal thread posted by Billy, that cost him quite some focused investment of time and emotion to compile. All this happened several decades ago, and he's only just now written it all down. It's not about the Vatican, or anything else. It's about his very remarkable personal experience.
    Sorry, Billy, if this was out of line. ES

40. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Victoria (9th August 2021), WhiteFeather (22nd August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast