Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Mother Mary in Bosnia, messages and secrets

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: Mother Mary in Bosnia, messages and secrets

In thinking about the village Medjugorje and the children, one suspects that the children were the occasion of significance here, how could they not be? However the village and the children may be inseparable in terms of the event so I wonder what significance the location of Medjugorje actually was in terms of this happening.

Was the village acting as a location purposely chosen in some phenomenal way to best resolve regional tension, or is there some specific historical significance regarding Medjugorje that you have an awareness of or can speculate upon?

Given what was about to unfold in Bosnia some years later and the potentialities already being known, that in itself might appear reason enough.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Billy (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), janette (22nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), raregem (22nd August 2020), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I am not anti one side or the other.

There is a darker side to the Vatican that should be exposed. I'm in no position to do that.
    That's for far more knowledgeable people than me to take on.

There is of course the other side that is the real thing.

The Vatican is in a dichotomy of evil verses good, as of old.

A few years ago it was very obvious when the Cardinals were lined up
    to shake Pope Ratzinger's hand and about half refused to do so.

Where you stand is purely in your intent.

As always, I see both sides and discuss with anyone the pros and cons
    without argument,

I'm not saying what I believe or don't believe. There's always two sides.

ES
    Hi East Sun.
    Yes I am very much aware of the corruption within the Vatican and Bill is correct, my experience has nothing to do with the corrupt Vatican or the sickness that is rife amongst certain priests, bishops and cardinals. I was well aware of this long before my trip to Bosnia and as it continues today.

I thought what I wrote below in my second post would be enough to inform everyone where I stand concerning the church. But you obviously thought different.
    Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Mary constantly asked for prayers for the church, and for the priests and bishops. (Because as we are all aware, they need healed, my thoughts)

A few messages she gave just last year (2019) she said, “go into nature to find God” This was before the Covid lockdown when all churches closed.
    I shall add this, then hopefully there will be no need to sidetrack the intention of the thread again.
    If the Vatican, priests, bishops and cardinals were living their lives as living examples of their Christ Jesus, there would be no need for Mother Mary to come to earth and guide her children back to her son Jesus.

Because Mary is kicking the Vatican ass, she is very aware that there is darkness within the established church, The Vatican will be the last corrupt organisation to accept or approve of her visitations.

Something I did learn after my first visit to Bosnia. Not all priests are corrupt, I met many great priests, specially amongst the Franciscans, but not only the Franciscans.

At that point in my life I stopped tarring all priests with the same brush.
    Also remember, as I said in my OP, I was not a Catholic.
    But I did not have to be Catholic to appreciate Mother Mary and her efforts to help humanity, which is what my personal experience is all about.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Amenjo (21st September 2020), angelfire (30th August 2020), Anka (22nd August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), East Sun (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), fifi (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), Isserley (23rd August 2020), Ivanhoe (22nd August 2020), janette (22nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (22nd August 2020), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), sunflower (24th August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Some of the secrets are also about Mother Mary's life on earth. A book is being written by some of the visionaries under directions from Mary herself.
    Hi Billy
    What (if anything) can you tell us about the book and when do you expect it to be available.

Have your experiences made you more or less sympathetic to organized religion?

In all that has happened has there ever been discussion about the soul or collective consciousness?
    Hi rgray.
    As the book is part of the secrets given to the visionaries, there is no more information apart from what I already said. The book is about the life of Mother Mary, personally dictated by Mary herself.
    The book will be available when the time for the secrets are to be revealed. No one apart from the visionaries know when that will be. We do know the title of the book will be "Life"

As I said in the post above. I became more sympathetic towards certain priests and stopped tarring them all with the same brush.
    I have no sympathy for corrupt organized religions. Or for priests, bishops or cardinals who are a disgrace to their Lord, They deserve the justice that is coming their way.

Mary does not use the expression, "collective consciousness" but when she calls humanity to begin fasting with intent to prevent wars and lessen the effects of natural catastrophes,
    She is asking for a collective effort with intentions, when you use intention, to me you are using a conscious effort.

Mary does mention the soul many times. Mostly as a warning not to allow the dark forces to steal your soul for themselves by leading everyone astray, Which she says is happening more at this time now than ever before. There are many lost souls around.

Therefore I say, always protect yourselves
    Last edited by Billy; 22nd August 2020 at 13:40.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), janette (22nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), onevoice (24th August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (22nd August 2020), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Sirus (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), sunflower (24th August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    In thinking about the village Medjugorje and the children, one suspects that the children were the occasion of significance here, how could they not be? However the village and the children may be inseparable in terms of the event so I wonder what significance the location of Medjugorje actually was in terms of this happening.

Was the village acting as a location purposely chosen in some phenomenal way to best resolve regional tension, or is there some specific historical significance regarding Medjugorje that you have an awareness of or can speculate upon?

Given what was about to unfold in Bosnia some years later and the potentialities already being known, that in itself might appear reason enough.
    Hi Peter.
    Personally I think she chose Bosnia because of the coming war.
    She was asked why she chose the very quiet hamlet of Medjugorje to appear. This was her answers.

Why did Our Lady choose Medjugorje?

Our Lady gave a message on June 26, 1981, stating:

“I have come because there are many true believers here. I wish to be with you to convert and to reconcile the whole world.”

Our Lady also gave a message on March 21, 1985:

“…I love you and in a special way I have chosen this parish, one more dear to me than the others, in which I have gladly remained when the Almighty sent me…”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There was a great devotion to Mother Mary in this village before Mary appeared. I believe that was why she chose Medjugorje. (My thoughts)
    I was privileged to be able to visit Medjugorje in the early days before it grew from a small hamlet into a bustling town with hotels and restaurants, this development happened in a short time when the authorities realized there was money to be made.

When I first arrived there were no hotels or even B&B's. Visitors stayed with locals who had opened their doors to pilgrims, There was no set charge, you just left what you could afford when your stay ended.

I admit I became disheartened in Medjugorje in the later years, specially during the war when I became an aid worker. Not because of Mother Mary and her messages, but because of what businesses had turned it into. I understand that because of the now thousands of visitors, they had to build to accommodate pilgrims, But that's another story altogether.

Peace

8. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), janette (22nd August 2020), Kryztian (24th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), onevoice (24th August 2020), Orph (22nd August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), raregem (22nd August 2020), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Sirus (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), sunflower (24th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (23rd August 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,430 times in 1,706 posts

There is a darker side to the Vatican that should be exposed. I'm in no position to do that.

without argument,

ES
    Hi East Sun.
    Yes I am very much aware of the corruption within the Vatican and Bill is correct, my experience has nothing to do with the corrupt Vatican or the sickness that is rife amongst certain priests, bishops and cardinals. I was well aware of this long before my trip to Bosnia and as it continues today.

I thought what I wrote below in my second post would be enough to inform everyone where I stand concerning the church. But you obviously thought different.
    Hi Billy
    Thank you for your reply.

In retrospect, I regret stating my thoughts on the Vatican. It would have been better
    if I had started a new thread.

I never intend to sidetrack a thread.

I agree, of course, that not all priests are corrupt.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

angelfire (30th August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), janette (22nd August 2020), Kryztian (24th August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), rgray222 (23rd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,397 times in 4,297 posts

I have no sympathy for corrupt organized religions. Or for priests, bishops or cardinals who are a disgrace to their Lord, They deserve the justice that is coming their way.
    These words echo my own sentiments. The man-made religions of the last two millennia don't interest me at all. I am interested in the spirituality, the knowledge, and the insight that reaches us from the very ancient past. When woven together I believe it's possible to gain a very real perspective of how the Abrahamic religions are linked, how they are intimately tied to the ancient Egyptian Mystery schools, of Isis, Osiris, and Horus, and from them directly back to Atlantis.

But the pith of the matter is discovering and forging a closer spiritual connection to God, one far closer than can be done by practising any of the man-made religions. That's why I turn to the metaphysical for answers, and I have read many channelled materials (spiritual, not so-called ET). I admit, channelling is hit and miss. But never rely upon only one source. You only have your own heart and mind to guide your discernment - but I say, what better guide is there?

So I find this very interesting:

Some of the secrets are also about Mother Mary's life on earth. A book is being written by some of the visionaries under directions from Mary herself.
    I can't wait to read it. My next question is, have you read Anna, Grandmother of Jesus / The voice of the Magdalenes. There are two books in the series (found here), both are absolutely stunning. If you haven't read these, and you're interested in not only Christianity, but history, the truth behind the biblical dramas, the historical life of Jesus, and a treasure trove of esoteric wisdom, they are must reads. I first read them years ago, but if I ever need a pick-me-up I need only read just a few words of Anna. Life-changing. Words I never use lightly.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), East Sun (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), fifi (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), janette (22nd August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), Tintin (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Thank you for sharing this extraordinary story Billy. Ah, And what the world needs, especially today,is being on that spiritual and or holy path. I myself had real personal connections with Jesus. This realm really and truly exists, I must say. When you open up all your doors and windows wholeheartedly with true intent, they will come in if you ask, with reference to Jesus/Mary etc. I used to do the holy rosary daily for months, it's magical. Thanks for sharing your bliss with us.

W.f.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), Harmony (22nd August 2020), janette (22nd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), onevoice (24th August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), sunflower (31st August 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

My father was a devout catholic, and he went to this place, he claimed also visions and sights of the sun 'oscillating' - but consider: if we are speaking of the real deal, the heavenly top brass, God, Jesus's mother why would these events be restricted to this little place, why does not the sun, our star move in-out for everyone on this little planet? Why is this such an exclusive, narrow little display. I mean if you are a believer, this is the architect of this universe, something which is so vast, there is nobody who can discern its scope? Come on, the tiny place, the selected individuals; this is not God, this is something very unique, we do not know, but the big chief upstairs? Why this little show, this cryptic conveyance of 'warnings' - if it were GOD we would all have no doubt, no room for doubt.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Billy (24th August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), Mare (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (23rd August 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

Billy, pardon the pun, you are a hell of a guy! Thank you for sharing your experiences/perceptions of Heaven on earth.

The following quote is, to me, utterly crucial:

[...]

Mother Mary also gave Catholics a ticking off for praying to her. She said. Do not pray to me. When you pray, invite me to be by your side then we can pray together.

[...]
    ... because it sorts out (at least for me) the difference between the voices in one's head spoofing one's own thoughts without being invited to do so and actual presence which honor "Free Will" in order to be allowed to amplify the wave/vibration/frequency. Of course, such a call for assistance can only come from

This echoes the findings and advices of Emanuel Swedenborg corroborated by Jerry Marzinsky's journey in discerning what's what.

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 22nd August 2020 at 17:20.

18. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Billy (24th August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2020), meeradas (22nd August 2020), Peter UK (22nd August 2020), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    My father was a devout catholic, and he went to this place, he claimed also visions and sights of the sun 'oscillating' - but consider: if we are speaking of the real deal, the heavenly top brass, God, Jesus's mother why would these events be restricted to this little place, why does not the sun, our star move in-out for everyone on this little planet? Why is this such an exclusive, narrow little display. I mean if you are a believer, this is the architect of this universe, something which is so vast, there is nobody who can discern its scope? Come on, the tiny place, the selected individuals; this is not God, this is something very unique, we do not know, but the big chief upstairs? Why this little show, this cryptic conveyance of 'warnings' - if it were GOD we would all have no doubt, no room for doubt.
    I am not attempting to answer your questions, I am simply posting to applaud that you're actually asking the hard questions. I understand that this will sound very esoteric but after years of asking the same sort of questions, you just need to know where to look. Within

20. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Ben (8th October 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Ewan (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), leavesoftrees (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (22nd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

I'm sorry to intrude on Billy's thread but felt moved to respond to this.

You are right, this is not God. God does not concern himself with this dimension we find ourselves in for he knows it is not real. Rather, these would be enlightened spirits, souls if you prefer, who have volunteered to remain apart from the One to assist in the uplifting of those who remain trapped. Jesus is among, and perhaps at the head of, those volunteers. How's that for sacrifice?

Can you imagine if a miracle was to happen worldwide in these days of media tech. It would be subjected to the most vociferous denial on all social media platforms, decried as faked. By the time the outcry ended the majority would be doubting what they had seen and accepting all sorts of alternative explanations.

As an aside, I know from an extremely personal perspective Prayer DOES work. All prayers are answered, the answer is most often missed or misunderstood.

22. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Constance (22nd August 2020), Eva2 (22nd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), onevoice (24th August 2020), rgray222 (22nd August 2020), RunningDeer (22nd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), sunflower (23rd August 2020), The Moss Trooper (23rd August 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Trisher (22nd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (23rd August 2020), Zirconian (22nd August 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

[...]
    A few messages she gave just last year (2019) she said, “go into nature to find God” This was before the Covid lockdown when all churches closed.

In one message she gave just a few months ago, early 2020. she said that nature will be going through a process of rebalancing. Nature knows exactly what needs to be done and not to be afraid.
    [...]
    The above resonates with these other prophecies;
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

God has fled, they say. God is dead. He hid himself in the heart of youth. And he will return to vanquish, when cities and lands will burn themselves, to give back value to life. It will come from the earth to destroy the concrete.

Europe is thirsty, she will get blood in the streets. But also large processions and the Virgin, happy, will come down to earth. You will not see her in the cave, but in a heart that will revive. From the darkness, she will bring the word that everyone will understand.

"This is the time of the two emperors.

And the Mother does not have a Father, because many want to be her father. And two will be supported by the opponents.

The screams and the barriers of dispute arise, but already the Beast is getting out of the water.

And famine stop armies.

The men count themselves dying.

And after the famine,the plague.

God has unleashed the war of nature to prevent the war of men.

The first emperor dies of starvation, imprisoned in the tower of his dreams.

The second emperor in the desert, attacked by the animals of the plague, unknown.
    When one thinks about it, big cities and even city blocks are each a matrix of their own enveloping their inhabitants in a bubble of contagious consciousness... see post # 29 for how what's good and true can become subverted just by contagion... due to sympathetic resonance which only affects empaths because psychopaths are devoid of empathy... see how that's going to end up?

Time to bug out and endure...

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Eva2 (23rd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (22nd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (23rd August 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

without argument,

ES
    Hi East Sun.

Hi Billy
    Thank you for your reply.

In retrospect, I regret stating my thoughts on the Vatican. It would have been better
    if I had started a new thread.

I never intend to sidetrack a thread.

I agree, of course, that not all priests are corrupt.

ES
    Hi again East Sun.
    Not a problem my friend.
    When I decided to share my personal experience then share Mary's messages. I knew there was a risk that it may trigger certain responses. I do understand

I was hoping that because most members have gotten to know me over the last eight years and shared many of my personal experiences from my travels around the world, then they would understand my position and know I wish no-one any harm whatsoever.

It took some effort for me to express my experience, but I felt safe sharing my experience with Mother Mary here on Avalon and no where else.

Peace

26. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), fifi (23rd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (24th August 2020), greybeard (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), Kryztian (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), onevoice (24th August 2020), Orph (23rd August 2020), raregem (23rd August 2020), rgray222 (23rd August 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), sunflower (31st August 2020), The Moss Trooper (23rd August 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Trisher (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (23rd August 2020), Zirconian (23rd August 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    These words echo my own sentiments. The man-made religions of the last two millennia don't interest me at all. I am interested in the spirituality, the knowledge, and the insight that reaches us from the very ancient past. When woven together I believe it's possible to gain a very real perspective of how the Abrahamic religions are linked, how they are intimately tied to the ancient Egyptian Mystery schools, of Isis, Osiris, and Horus, and from them directly back to Atlantis.

But the pith of the matter is discovering and forging a closer spiritual connection to God, one far closer than can be done by practising any of the man-made religions. That's why I turn to the metaphysical for answers, and I have read many channelled materials (spiritual, not so-called ET). I admit, channelling is hit and miss. But never rely upon only one source. You only have your own heart and mind to guide your discernment - but I say, what better guide is there?

So I find this very interesting:

I can't wait to read it. My next question is, have you read Anna, Grandmother of Jesus / The voice of the Magdalenes. There are two books in the series (found here), both are absolutely stunning. If you haven't read these, and you're interested in not only Christianity, but history, the truth behind the biblical dramas, the historical life of Jesus, and a treasure trove of esoteric wisdom, they are must reads. I first read them years ago, but if I ever need a pick-me-up I need only read just a few words of Anna. Life-changing. Words I never use lightly.
    I agree with you Star Mariner.
    No I have not read either of those books. But hopefully get around to reading them one day.
    Yes, I look forward to reading the book of Mother Mary's life also. Should be a very interesting read

Peace

28. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (24th August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), Kryztian (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), raregem (23rd August 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Trisher (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), wondering (23rd August 2020), Zirconian (23rd August 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Hi Mike. Lovely to hear from you my friend.
    My personal take is that
    God (whoever that may be) appears to have a habit of planting little seeds in remote little places around the world. Then hoping that they take root and grow around the world.
    For example:
    God decided two thousand years ago to allow Jesus (whoever that may be) his beloved son to be born in a barn in a little village that no-one had ever heard off. Only immediate family were present and soon after three witnesses arrived to welcome the newly born Messiah.
    Why did the big brass not allow the whole world to witness Jesus, the Son of God, the Messiah, saviour of the world coming to earth ?
    But wait, God also said that one day in our future the whole of humanity all at once will witness this coming a second time. ( Maybe, maybe not, we just have to wait and see)

So I do not question the mysterious ways that God works when Mother Mary appears in a small remote village in Bosnia. She has said why Medjugorje was chosen.
    But some of the signs that were manifested were not restricted to just a small village in Bosnia.
    Some were shown around the world, the sign I shared in post 15 happened in Scotland.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1373513

Mary said in one message that this sign appeared in other parts of the world also.

Quote:
    Monday, August 24, 1981
    In Vicka's diary, August 25th, she writes: Yesterday, Monday the 24th at 10:45am, Mirjana and I were at Ivan's house. We heard a commotion and we went out running. Outside, everybody was looking at the cross on Krizevac. At the spot of the cross, Mirjana, Jakov, Ivan and I saw the Blessed Virgin, and the people saw something like her statue, which then began to disappear, and the cross appeared again. Over the entire sky everyone saw, written in gold letters, the word "MIR" (which means peace in Croatian).

Vicka's diary then reports the apparition on August 25th. A little after Our Lady prayed for peace, a large inscription appeared on top of Krizevac... The word "MIR" was seen by the pastor and many persons from the village. The visionaries affirmed that the Blessed Virgin promised that there would still be many other signs as forerunners before the great sign in Medjugorje, and in other parts of the world.

I post again what I witnessed in Scotland. Sometimes it is just a matter of looking up to notice the signs.
    Name:  121.JPG
Views: 455
Size:  27.2 KB

I hope my response helps, Be well Mike

Peace

30. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Bluegreen (23rd August 2020), Ewan (24th August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (24th August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), Kryztian (24th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th August 2020), onevoice (24th August 2020), Orph (23rd August 2020), raregem (23rd August 2020), rgray222 (23rd August 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd August 2020), Sirus (23rd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), The Moss Trooper (23rd August 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Trisher (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), Zirconian (23rd August 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Netherlands Avalon Member mokosh's Avatar
    Thanks

It was 1988 and I was drinking heavely for many years. I wanted to stop but failed many times. One day I was thinking of beginning a garden with vegtables and fruits. So I did. I had a wonderful time and was drinking less and less and one day I desided to stop all together. So I did. It was the fight of my live, I felt weak and sick and very very tired of the fight I was fighting.

In the morning I cycled to my garden and sat there crying my eyes out, for the life I lived all these missed years and the cauliflower that had grown into a flower, so not edible.

But there was the sun shining on the cauliflower flower and I noticed how beautiful she was. Then I knew and felt that there is beauty everywhwere even in failure. That's when the seed was planted and that nature learned me a lesson.

I never drank alcohol again until today. (never told this story to anyone but you guys)

32. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to mokosh For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd August 2020), Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Bluegreen (23rd August 2020), Craig (23rd August 2020), Delight (23rd August 2020), Ewan (24th August 2020), fifi (23rd August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (24th August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th August 2020), Mike (23rd August 2020), Orph (23rd August 2020), Phoenix1304 (23rd August 2020), rgray222 (23rd August 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), The Moss Trooper (23rd August 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Trisher (23rd August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020), zebowho (13th December 2021), Zirconian (23rd August 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by mokosh (here)
    It was 1988 and I was drinking heavely for many years. I wanted to stop but failed many times. One day I was thinking of beginning a garden with vegtables and fruits. So I did. I had a wonderful time and was drinking less and less and one day I desided to stop all together. So I did. It was the fight of my live, I felt weak and sick and very very tired of the fight I was fighting.

In the morning I cycled to my garden and sat there crying my eyes out, for the life I lived all these missed years and the cauliflower that had grown into a flower, so not edible.

But there was the sun shining on the cauliflower flower and I noticed how beautiful she was. Then I knew and felt that there is beauty everywhwere even in failure. That's when the seed was planted and that nature learned me a lesson.

I never drank alcohol again until today. (never told this story to anyone but you guys)

Beautiful post,

thanks for sharing an all too relatable experience.

Yes, the beauty in nature and the small things.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

34. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Bluegreen (23rd August 2020), Delight (23rd August 2020), Ewan (24th August 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (24th August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th August 2020), mokosh (23rd August 2020), rgray222 (23rd August 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,490 times in 246 posts

Beautiful story..I'm sure we could all learn something from it. Nature is wonderfully healing.xx

36. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Bluegreen (23rd August 2020), Eva2 (23rd August 2020), Ewan (24th August 2020), Forest Denizen (25th August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (24th August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th August 2020), mokosh (24th August 2020), rgray222 (23rd August 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Billy, this is almost impossible for me to vervbalize, but the Blessed Mother's hand in my inexplicable experiences of 2013 was everywhere. I'm not feeling well right now, but what you tell is very real and unless one personally experiences the mystical with her intervention, it just cannot be understood.

I have a statue of her on my dresser, which a friend of my sister gave me at the start of this time, because she was persistently "told" to do so. At the time, this person was writing a book about Mary's travels (as understood by her visions) after Jesus died.

What you carry with you, regarding your experiences, is often a heavy load when it becomes known to others. In our normal state as humans, it is impossible to understand.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Billy (23rd August 2020), Ewan (24th August 2020), Forest Denizen (25th August 2020), Franny (23rd August 2020), Gracy (24th August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), janette (23rd August 2020), Kryztian (24th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th August 2020), rgray222 (24th August 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

Billy,

Many Thanks for your thread. All the informationn was very useful. From your experiences to the 3 sentences below your profile. Very much appreciated. I am very far from Europe to visit Medjugorge, Fatima and Lourdes. But I can certainly join the annual Fasting that I was not aware it existed.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2020), Billy (24th August 2020), Forest Denizen (25th August 2020), Franny (25th August 2020), Gracy (24th August 2020), Gwin Ru (24th August 2020), Kryztian (24th August 2020), RunningDeer (23rd August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th August 2020), Stephanie (6th September 2020), Tintin (24th August 2020), Valerie Villars (24th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast