+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast

Thread: The BDAnon post archive

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default The BDAnon post archive

Folks, this has been mentioned on a couple of threads already, so I'm aware some members already know about this. But it just might deserve some broader comment.

A blogger called Paul Furber has been archiving a [very!] long series of posts on 4chan by an anonymous poster who, I think one has to say, is really quite interesting. Here's the page:
    A good intro is given by Furber on his FAQ link. This is his summary:

~~~
    Who is this guy?
    One or more Private Military Contractors (PMCs) or mercenaries who have the blessing of President Trump to leak both a few details about what's going on behind the scenes at the moment as well as some hints about secret technologies that are to be unveiled shortly.
    Is he for real?
    Seems like it. He speaks like an old soldier who's seen too much and he has predicted dozens of future events with astonishing accuracy:
    • The Saudis would attempt to assassinate an Iranian General.
    • A CIA drug running operation in Syria would be closed down because of the US pullout.
    • The phone call between President Trump and President Zelensky is really a trap to ensnare the Bidens.
    • There would be a crackdown on child trafficking in Brazil.
    • The dog that grabbed Al Bagdhadi's arm out of the tunnel deserved a Medal of Honor.
    • The US military is experimenting with extremely advanced flight and powerplant technology.
    • Iran's nuclear facilities would be severely damaged by earthquakes.
    When trying to predict what the DOJ will do, he's often wrong about timing and it frustrates him no end.
    Is he anything to do with Q?
    No. He thinks Q is 'unsound' - takes too many risks for too little benefit - but he does admire the group's work apart from the leaks.
    ~~~

I'll add my own eyebrow-raising moment here, as well. On 22 May 2019, BDAnon wrote:
    Biden will drop out of the race and Trump will run against probably Kamala Harris.
    Read that date again. How did he know?

Unlike Qanon, he [largely] does not speak in riddles, and is pretty clear. He also responds to questions and comments. Some things he states seem plausible, while other stuff is easy to dismiss as crazy talk. But he's consistent, and INsistent, and doesn't mince his words. That alone makes it entertaining, at least.

What he's currently talking about: (my own summary)
    • He states, with certainty, that the Yangtse River Three Gorges Dam will soon collapse, and that China will be "toast" with its manufacturing base all but destroyed. He says there's already been severe cavitation with water undermining the dam below and also to the sides. The coup de grâce will be an earthquake.
    • He states that this earthquake will be US-generated, as China and the US are already at war. The cause of the war, he explains, was when China deliberately released the virus to the rest of the world, so that they'd not be the only ones to suffer.
    • He explains that there were actually two releases of the virus (which he says was a Russian-Chinese lab creation), both accidental: the first was fully contained, but the second, in Oct 2019, was the result of a serious traffic accident in Wuhan when the virus was being transported to a Russian aircraft.
    • That then got out of control in China, with many millions dying. Following that, the Chinese (with the assistance of the WHO) decided to spread it as best they could to the rest of the world by NOT closing down their international flights. He says that was the de facto declaration of war, hence the US's retaliation with (a) weather warfare, and (b) the earthquake to come.
    • He says he's a time traveler. (Wait, read on. ) He says what what is about to unfold globally will be such an unprecedented giant **** show (he keeps on linking to Mad Max movies), that pretty soon he's off back to 1849 to hang out with his soulmate, raise a family, and get very rich in the great California gold rush cashing in early at the famous Sixteen-to-One mine. (Easy being a time-traveling gold miner: you know exactly where to stake your claim.)
    • And the icing on this very interesting (and at least partially unbelievable ) cake is that he states that Jesus has reincarnated (or has returned somehow!), and is currently in South Africa.
    He answers questions, as I mentioned earlier (the text with the yellow background consists of either quotes from himself or someone else, to which he responds to add more) — though sometimes he states he's limited by what he can say.

But on the whole he's open, explicit and consistent, and writes in plain though expressive English. His personality comes through clearly. And if he's inventing all this — which of course, he might well be — he really should be a novelist or a scriptwriter.

The page is huge, but it's fully searchable with key words. (For instance, you can easily search for "dam", Kamala", "virus", "Biden", etc, and then all the posts NOT containing the search term drop out of the sequential archive. That's actually a good way to test-read this for a few minutes, if you'd like to. (I confess I dipped in for a quick look-see, and ended up reading it for hours. It was nearly as good as Tom Clancy. )

Enjoy. Here's the link again.

2. The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (25th August 2020), Alekahn2 (25th August 2020), amor (28th August 2020), anandacate (25th August 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (26th August 2020), angelfire (27th August 2020), Arcturian108 (24th August 2020), atman (24th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th August 2020), Baby Steps (24th August 2020), Ben (25th August 2020), betoobig (29th August 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (13th September 2020), CKH (24th August 2020), ClearWater (24th August 2020), Constance (24th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th August 2020), Delight (24th August 2020), Dick (25th August 2020), Elainie (1st September 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), Eva2 (24th August 2020), Ewan (6th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (24th August 2020), fifi (26th August 2020), fractal (24th August 2020), Franny (25th August 2020), gini (25th August 2020), happyuk (24th August 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), haroldsails (18th September 2020), HaveBlue (25th August 2020), Holly Lindin (25th August 2020), Ioneo (24th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), justntime2learn (24th August 2020), Justplain (25th August 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th August 2020), kfm27917 (17th September 2020), leavesoftrees (25th August 2020), lisalu (24th August 2020), magicmanx (25th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th August 2020), Maunagarjana (25th August 2020), Mercedes (24th August 2020), Michi (24th August 2020), Mike (24th August 2020), mountain_jim (25th August 2020), O Donna (24th August 2020), p+52 (27th August 2020), palehorse (25th August 2020), Phoenix1304 (25th August 2020), Sadieblue (25th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th August 2020), scotslad (26th August 2020), selinam (24th August 2020), Sirus (24th August 2020), SR19 (25th August 2020), Stephanie (3rd September 2020), sunflower (26th August 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th August 2020), sunwings (29th August 2020), T Smith (25th August 2020), Tintin (25th August 2020), toppy (25th August 2020), TrumanCash (6th November 2020), Valerie Villars (24th August 2020), WhiteFeather (16th September 2020), Yoda (24th August 2020), Zanshin (29th August 2020), ZenBaller (24th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Default Re: The BDAnon post archive

Interesting, how exactly does the US generate this earthquake?

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (26th August 2020), Bill Ryan (24th August 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), Constance (24th August 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), Mercedes (25th August 2020), palehorse (25th August 2020), Sadieblue (25th August 2020), Tintin (25th August 2020), WhiteFeather (16th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Folks, this has been mentioned on a couple of threads already, so I'm aware some members already know about this. But it just might deserve some broader comment.

A blogger called Paul Furber has been archiving a [very!] long series of posts on 4chan by an anonymous poster who, I think one has to say, is really quite interesting. Here's the page:
    A good intro is given by Furber on his FAQ link. This is his summary:

~~~
    Who is this guy?
    One or more Private Military Contractors (PMCs) or mercenaries who have the blessing of President Trump to leak both a few details about what's going on behind the scenes at the moment as well as some hints about secret technologies that are to be unveiled shortly.
    Is he for real?
    Seems like it. He speaks like an old soldier who's seen too much and he has predicted dozens of future events with astonishing accuracy:
    • The Saudis would attempt to assassinate an Iranian General.
    • A CIA drug running operation in Syria would be closed down because of the US pullout.
    • The phone call between President Trump and President Zelensky is really a trap to ensnare the Bidens.
    • There would be a crackdown on child trafficking in Brazil.
    • The dog that grabbed Al Bagdhadi's arm out of the tunnel deserved a Medal of Honor.
    • The US military is experimenting with extremely advanced flight and powerplant technology.
    • Iran's nuclear facilities would be severely damaged by earthquakes.
    When trying to predict what the DOJ will do, he's often wrong about timing and it frustrates him no end.
    Is he anything to do with Q?
    No. He thinks Q is 'unsound' - takes too many risks for too little benefit - but he does admire the group's work apart from the leaks.
    ~~~

I'll add my own eyebrow-raising moment here, as well. On 22 May 2019, BDAnon wrote:
    Biden will drop out of the race and Trump will run against probably Kamala Harris.
    Read that date again. How did he know?

Unlike Qanon, he [largely] does not speak in riddles, and is pretty clear. He also responds to questions and comments. Some things he states seem plausible, while other stuff is easy to dismiss as crazy talk. But he's consistent, and INsistent, and doesn't mince his words. That alone makes it entertaining, at least.

What he's currently talking about: (my own summary)
    • He states, with certainty, that the Yangtse River Three Gorges Dam will soon collapse, and that China will be "toast" with its manufacturing base all but destroyed. He says there's already been severe cavitation with water undermining the dam below and also to the sides. The coup de grâce will be an earthquake.
    • He states that this earthquake will be US-generated, as China and the US are already at war. The cause of the war, he explains, was when China deliberately released the virus to the rest of the world, so that they'd not be the only ones to suffer.
    • He explains that there were actually two releases of the virus (which he says was a Russian-Chinese lab creation), both accidental: the first was fully contained, but the second, in Oct 2019, was the result of a serious traffic accident in Wuhan when the virus was being transported to a Russian aircraft.
    • That then got out of control in China, with many millions dying. Following that, the Chinese (with the assistance of the WHO) decided to spread it as best they could to the rest of the world by NOT closing down their international flights. He says that was the de facto declaration of war, hence the US's retaliation with (a) weather warfare, and (b) the earthquake to come.
    • He says he's a time traveler. (Wait, read on. ) He says what what is about to unfold globally will be such an unprecedented giant **** show (he keeps on linking to Mad Max movies), that pretty soon he's off back to 1849 to hang out with his soulmate, raise a family, and get very rich in the great California gold rush cashing in early at the famous Sixteen-to-One mine. (Easy being a time-traveling gold miner: you know exactly where to stake your claim.)
    • And the icing on this very interesting (and at least partially unbelievable ) cake is that he states that Jesus has reincarnated (or has returned somehow!), and is currently in South Africa.
    He answers questions, as I mentioned earlier (the text with the yellow background consists of either quotes from himself or someone else, to which he responds to add more) — though sometimes he states he's limited by what he can say.

But on the whole he's open, explicit and consistent, and writes in plain though expressive English. His personality comes through clearly. And if he's inventing all this — which of course, he might well be — he really should be a novelist or a scriptwriter.

The page is huge, but it's fully searchable with key words. (For instance, you can easily search for "dam", Kamala", "virus", "Biden", etc, and then all the posts NOT containing the search term drop out of the sequential archive. That's actually a good way to test-read this for a few minutes, if you'd like to. (I confess I dipped in for a quick look-see, and ended up reading it for hours. It was nearly as good as Tom Clancy. )

Enjoy. Here's the link again.
    Very interesting information. Thanks for the source!

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

amor (28th August 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (26th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th August 2020), Bill Ryan (24th August 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), Constance (24th August 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), Mercedes (25th August 2020), palehorse (25th August 2020), Sadieblue (25th August 2020), Tintin (25th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Geophyz (here)
    Here is an excerpt from this article which explains how a HAARP system can cause earthquakes:

Such an ELF antenna can emit waves penetrating as deeply as several kilometers into the ground, depending on the geological makeup and subsurface water conditions in a targeted area. HAARP uses ground-penetrating radar (GPR) to beam pulses of polarized high-frequency radio waves into the ionosphere. These pulses can be finely tuned and adjusted so that the bounced ground penetrating beam can target a very specific area and for a specific length of time. Beaming a very large energy beam into the ground for an extended period can cause an earthquake. After all, an earthquake is the result of a sudden release of energy in the Earth’s crust that creates seismic wave resonances. The same array of antennas that are used by HAARP for ground penetrating tomography can also be used to penetrate deep into the ground and cause an earthquake anywhere around the World.

Geophysical events like earthquakes and volcanic eruptions – the kinds of things that may already be on the edge of discharge – can, with the right resonant energies added into the system, cause them to overload and actually fracture. Former U.S. Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen actually made the statement regarding weapons of mass destruction and the idea of generating earthquakes artificially. In a April 28, 1997 DoD News Briefing at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy at the Georgia Center, Mahler Auditorium, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga. Cohen stated: “Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.”
    Here is PDF containing additional information about HAARP.

Information about the HAARP patent:
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US4686605A/en

Post update:
    In August 2015, USAF handed over the control of the Alaska's HAARP facility to the University of Alaska. The facility cost $300M to build it. This article says the facility is again open for business:
    https://www.gi.alaska.edu/alaska-sci...-open-business
    Last edited by onevoice; 24th August 2020 at 21:21.

8. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

amor (28th August 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (26th August 2020), avid (25th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th August 2020), Bill Ryan (24th August 2020), CKH (24th August 2020), Constance (24th August 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), ExomatrixTV (24th August 2020), fifi (26th August 2020), Franny (25th August 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), HaveBlue (25th August 2020), Holly Lindin (25th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), kfm27917 (17th September 2020), Mercedes (25th August 2020), mountain_jim (25th August 2020), Sadieblue (25th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th August 2020), Snoweagle (28th August 2020), Sunny (25th August 2020), Tintin (25th August 2020), toppy (25th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,501 times in 4,311 posts

I admit I only flicked through a few of the pages, and that was enough. I'm afraid it doesn't pass my smell test. Sorry Bill, with peace, and great respect, on this I have to very much differ and somewhat pee in your pool. There's little here to commend itself. Just looking at these bullet points:

*Kamala Harris. The Anons for one have been saying for a long time that Biden's running mate would with 99% certainty be a woman of colour. Harris was touted as that very likely candidate by them months ago, so it came as no surprise at all when she was announced. Another possibility they floated alongside her was Michelle Obama. I wouldn't have been surprised by her either. But a woman of colour it would certainly be. This is not strong intel from him.

*Neither is it a great stretch to imagine that the Three Gorges Dam will collapse sooner rather than later. Not with the reports we've seen and claims we've heard from many sources. By his constant updates, it seems he has a hotline to boots on the ground who have their eyes on the target. Because he seems to (claim) to know an awful lot of detail about what's going on in real time. And perhaps he does, but it's just as likely he's fictionalizing and sensationalizing a recognized perilous situation.

*I strongly suspect weather wars do exist. And while it's entirely possible that earthquake-wars do too, there's no solid data to support it, no solid science, and no solid corroboration from anyone else - no robust evidence at all - to give the theory any serious traction.

If it is real then the technology is wayward, unpredictable, uncontrollable, and crap. If China had the ability to carve California off the San Andreas fault at will for example, I'd imagine they would have already done so by now. Especially given their violent disapproval of Trump. The whole idea is as stupid to me as thermo-nuclear war. If artificial earthquake tech truly existed, no one on either side with a single brain cell would ever use it. It is mutually assured destruction.

*An accidental release of covid is plausible, and in my opinion highly likely, with the subsequent weaponization (on society) being a natural secondary effect. Again, this a theory that's been tossed around for months already. But I don't believe that millions in China have died as a result however. Even with strict controls over Chinese media, I doubt the CCP have such omnipotent powers to prevent the numerous leaks that would easily testify to that degree of carnage and misery. Because that's huge. Millions of casualties is WWII holocaust level of death.

*The icing on the cake is the reincarnation of Jesus, living in South Africa. This is certainly false (imo). This is Wilcock type stuff, Ashtar Command type stuff, or whatever he was called. Even if I'm alone in saying so, I'll still shout it from the rooftops: the actual prophesied second coming is the awakening and realization of Christed awareness, of the God-self, in each and every one of us individually (whenever that is slated to occur - it assuredly will one day). This was the entire message, and reason, for Jesus coming in the first place. In spiritual circles and metaphysics this is a widely held belief, that there will not be a physical second coming of Jesus.

On some other matter, Anon asks: >sauce needed (meaning, what’s your source?)
    BDAnon: Not sure I can on that.

No sources, evidence, or corroboration is given. That's a big problem. I'd be much more ready to accommodate this guy if he could provide something relatively substantial to back himself up. But he doesn't.

Another issue. The fact that he's positively garrulous with his claims makes it less likely in my opinion that he's a genuine inside source, but more an invented personality getting carried away with itself – which is very easy to do online. He introduces himself as BIG DICK. Riiight... Then the way he goes on to speak, with plentiful bad language and frequent talking down and rudeness... He really doesn't come across very well.

When a genuine source speaks, or writes, they are careful, guarded, professional, and yes sometimes cryptic with the information. They surely have to be. Anonymous whistleblowers dice with danger. Plausible deniability must carry the narrative, it has to if they value their lives.

All in all, again with all due respect, I find it most difficult to understand the readiness to buy into an obvious larp like this, while dismissing the obvious public intel dissemination operation that is Q, but ok - not casting aspersions, merely making an observation. BigDick's pseudo-science time-travel adventures are pretty much the cherry on the icing on the cake.

Personally I find him considerably less convincing, even if I do say so myself – ahem – than the time-traveller calling himself JK21 who posted about the future at the turn of the year in this thread.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (25th August 2020), anandacate (25th August 2020), Andre (13th October 2020), AndrejPeĉënkin (26th August 2020), angelfire (27th August 2020), atman (24th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th August 2020), bettye198 (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (24th August 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), ClearWater (24th August 2020), Constance (24th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th August 2020), Delight (25th August 2020), Elainie (1st September 2020), gini (25th August 2020), happyuk (24th August 2020), Harmony (26th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), justntime2learn (24th August 2020), Maknocktomb (24th August 2020), mountain_jim (25th August 2020), Moz (26th August 2020), onawah (25th August 2020), OnyxKnight (11th November 2020), palehorse (25th August 2020), Sadieblue (25th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th August 2020), Savannah (24th August 2020), selinam (24th August 2020), Sirus (25th August 2020), sunwings (29th August 2020), Tam (2nd September 2020), The Moss Trooper (24th August 2020), Tintin (25th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), wondering (25th August 2020), Zionbrion (25th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If Xi Jinping or other Chinese leader deliberately allowed the Corona Virus to escape from China, then they are mass murders in the tradition of Hitler, Stalin, Leopold II or Belgium, not just for the deaths from Corona, but from the deaths of poverty, depression, etc. from the quarantine.

If Trump or other American leaders are causing the Three Gorges Damn to collapse, they are mass murders in the same fashion, for both the deaths from the initial flooding and from the financial devastation.

The United States and China are not at war with each other. If Furber's assessment is true, then the leaders of these countries are playing a board game, like Monopoly, and the lives of the people in their nations are the currency. The real war is between the people and the psychopathic elite that crash damns other people build, that build up an armies and arsenals (including bio weapons) "for defense purposes" only to use them and murder others for absolutely no reason to do with national security.

12. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (25th August 2020), atman (24th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th August 2020), bettye198 (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (24th August 2020), ClearWater (24th August 2020), Constance (24th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (25th August 2020), EFO (25th August 2020), fifi (26th August 2020), Forest Denizen (25th August 2020), Franny (25th August 2020), gini (25th August 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), justntime2learn (24th August 2020), Justplain (25th August 2020), leavesoftrees (25th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th August 2020), mountain_jim (25th August 2020), Moz (26th August 2020), onawah (25th August 2020), palehorse (25th August 2020), Sadieblue (25th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th August 2020), Satori (25th August 2020), selinam (24th August 2020), Tintin (25th August 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), wondering (25th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

“If”, that’s the magic word. If this......, then that...... Maybe, maybe not.

Whose really to know and say?

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th August 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), Chester (6th September 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), Holly Lindin (25th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), Kryztian (25th August 2020), palehorse (25th August 2020), Sadieblue (25th August 2020), Tintin (25th August 2020), wondering (25th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    “If”, that’s the magic word. If this......, then that...... Maybe, maybe not.

Whose really to know and say?
    I guess we seat and wait to the events unfold or not.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Harmony (25th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), Sadieblue (25th August 2020), Satori (25th August 2020), scotslad (26th August 2020), Tintin (25th August 2020), wondering (25th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Since HAARP has come up again...

There's a lot of woo repeated by well-meaning folks regarding HAARP. Unfortunately non are qualified in RF engineering - least of all the two authors of "Angels Don't Play This HAARP" who had no idea whether what they were being told was feasible or not.

Documents circulated as HARRP 'patents' were a speculative examinations of what the military thought could be possible with RF powers orders of magnitude greater than what HAARP actually delivers. It must also be remembered that it was circulated during the Cold war so that adversaries of the US were given ideas of what the US might be capable of. It was just an exercise in Cold War in scaremongering.

An experienced eye looking at the antenna arrays shows what frequencies it operates on and the maximum power each antenna can handle, which coincides with what the facility claims and the signals it radiates.

If it really was to radiate the energy levels some claim, it's effects would be detectable far and wide by professional and amateur radio signal observers.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

BMJ (8th April 2021), happyuk (26th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), Jayke (25th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th August 2020), Michi (25th August 2020), onevoice (25th August 2020), palehorse (28th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th August 2020), Tam (2nd September 2020), The Moss Trooper (25th August 2020), wondering (25th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,035 times in 8,168 posts

HAARP may be decades behind what they really have, and nothing to do with the current state of weather manipulation.

If "free energy" is a real technology, and I believe it is, a satelite could have enough power to do all sorts of nasty things down here on the surface.

Another possibility is that something is set up down in Antarctica. I've heard, a few times, that a big 'defense contractor' has got something going on down there.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (27th August 2020), avid (25th August 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), Holly Lindin (27th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), justntime2learn (25th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th August 2020), Mercedes (25th August 2020), mountain_jim (25th August 2020), palehorse (28th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th August 2020), Tintin (27th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1332493

Member, lightpotential, posted a video he made, A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now! He explains how scaler beam weapons are being used to create unnatural earthquakes in various target countries. I find his explanations very interesting although I am not qualified to verify the science.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

BMJ (8th April 2021), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), janette (29th August 2020), mountain_jim (25th August 2020), onevoice (25th August 2020), palehorse (28th August 2020), scotslad (26th August 2020), sunflower (8th September 2020), Tintin (16th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Harmony (here)

Member, lightpotential, posted a video he made, A Secret Nuclear War is Happening Right Now! He explains how scaler beam weapons are being used to create unnatural earthquakes in various target countries. I find his explanations very interesting although I am not qualified to verify the science.
    Thanks for this post, Harmony. I remember reading the post you referenced earlier this year. I agree this is most likely the technology that USA or other country can use to cause artificial earthquakes. Lightpotential makes a very compelling case IMHO.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Harmony (25th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), palehorse (28th August 2020), Tintin (16th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

A cohort of Dutchsinse's (the maverick earthquake predictor) who has a youtube channel under the name of tattoott1009 used to show live weather maps on his videos regularly where the signals of HAARP would appear and immediately afterwards, storms would manifest.
    I don't know why he stopped, but it's not too hard to imagine.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (25th August 2020), avid (25th August 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (28th August 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), greybeard (25th August 2020), Harmony (25th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), Kryztian (25th August 2020), Mercedes (25th August 2020), mountain_jim (25th August 2020), onevoice (25th August 2020), palehorse (28th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (25th August 2020), Tintin (16th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)

Thanks for this post, Harmony. I remember reading the post you referenced earlier this year. I agree this is most likely the technology that USA or other country can use to cause artificial earthquakes. Lightpotential makes a very compelling case IMHO.
    Ahh, yes. The massively powerful scalar beam weapons. So powerful they can beam enough energy around the world to interact with and change the weather, and cause earthquakes, yet it has never interacted with, or been detected by, or caused a disturbance in professional or amateur magnetometers, ionosondes, ionospheric disturbance observations, below-noise communications, ELF or VLF detectors, etc...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 25th August 2020 at 15:33.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Anchor (18th September 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), janette (29th August 2020), Jayke (25th August 2020), palehorse (28th August 2020), Tintin (16th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Tucks Nick into bobies again - nightey night 😜😜
    Sorry Nick, but over the years you are a denier, an olde ostrich head, with some limited electromagnetic background. Stand aside lad, you have been surpassed technologically-speaking, back off, let the new explain if they can. Thanks for all of your input over the years, my partner would have agreed with you, but things move on, and on...
    Last edited by avid; 25th August 2020 at 16:20.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

angelfire (27th August 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), janette (19th September 2020), onevoice (25th August 2020), Tintin (16th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by onevoice (here)

Ahh, yes. The massively powerful scalar beam weapons. So powerful they can beam enough energy around the world to interact with and change the weather, and cause earthquakes, yet it has never interacted with, or been detected by, or caused a disturbance in professional or amateur magnetometers, ionosondes, ionospheric disturbance observations, below-noise communications, ELF or VLF detectors, etc...
    Hi Nick,

is there anything that you have seen, or read about, that does have the potential to manipulate either the weather or geological activity? Are you aware of any disturbances reported by professional or amateur observers that have piqued your interest?

Regards.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

janette (29th August 2020), Nick Matkin (25th August 2020), Tintin (16th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

I beg to differ. See my post https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1374171
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (26th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), Kryztian (25th August 2020), Tintin (16th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Tucks Nick into bobies again - nightey night 😜😜
    Sorry Nick, but over the years you are a denier, an olde ostrich head, with some limited electromagnetic background. Stand aside lad, you have been surpassed technologically-speaking, back off, let the new explain if they can. Thanks for all of your input over the years, my partner would have agreed with you, but things move on, and on...
    I just like evidence-based discussions, not sure how that can be considered being a 'denier'. What evidence do you have - other than some proposed magic technology that can be beamed around the planet completely undetected? Just how is this achieved?

If it can interact with real world materials (atmosphere, tectonic plates, etc.) then it will interact with technical equipment and techniques you perhaps haven't heard of - or maybe you have, in which case it will be enlightening to know how it evades detection.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 25th August 2020 at 17:31.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

BMJ (8th April 2021), Holly Lindin (27th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), Kryztian (25th August 2020), palehorse (28th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (25th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Hi Nick,

is there anything that you have seen, or read about, that does have the potential to manipulate either the weather or geological activity? Are you aware of any disturbances reported by professional or amateur observers that have piqued your interest?

Regards.
    I think rain making has had some success using cloud-seeding chemicals. But electromagnetic radiation does not interact with the troposphere - we've had about 100 years of experimental evidence. It does however heat up the ionosphere as the multi-megawatt HF transmissions from the West and the East (and the accompanying Eastern jammers) revealed. This went on 24/7 from the 1970s to early 1990s. Nothing happened - did anyone notice anything at the time? (There were subtle effects like ionospheric cross-modulation and a small increase in the maximum useable frequency, but these are only of minor academic interest and disappear as soon as the signals are turned off or changed frequency.)

Then there was the massively powerful Soviet over the horizon radar facility (the Woodpecker) that makes HAARP look like a local radio station! https://youtu.be/aOMVdOc9UbE The American woman's voice is from time station WWV and used to show how much interference the Soviet facility caused in the West. That didn't do any atmospheric 'damage' either.

A well-placed nuclear bomb might set off an earthquake, but getting it into the right place and detonating it would be a bit of a give away!
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 25th August 2020 at 17:39.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

BMJ (8th April 2021), David Trd1 (2nd September 2020), janette (29th August 2020), palehorse (28th August 2020), The Moss Trooper (25th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I would have brought up Woodpecker had you not done so.

In what way does modern electronics take advantage of longitudinal waves? How does one measure a waveform with no amplitude? Or is there no such thing? In which case there is only vertical emf propagation.

The wave that travels along a wire, described as electromagnetism, merely perturbs the electrons in the conductor, which travel only inches. But the wave moves at the speed of light. Even as it looses energy it still travels at a constant speed. How can this be explained without the understanding of longitudinal propagation?

It is much like a tsunami in deep water...it travels through the medium without effect. But when it encounters an obstacle it translates its energy into a change in direction.

The electromagnetic force, a wave of energy, imparts a part of its energy to obstacles, the electrons, in its path, but the wave continues without a reduction in speed. Only the vertical component of the force is effected, the horizontal component continues unaffected.

There is some mathematics to look at here. Steinmetz is one that comes to mind...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Harmony (21st February 2021), janette (29th August 2020), onevoice (25th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 9 LastLast