+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: The BDAnon post archive

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: The BDAnon post archive

Longitudinal waves have wavelength and frequency. For example, sound waves are longitudinal waves. You can detect their waveform, frequency and amplitude by using a microphone and an oscilloscope. Perhaps I'm missing your point.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 25th August 2020 at 20:25.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

janette (29th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Yes. Sorry. Loose use of words.

We were taught about frequency and amplitude as the variables involved with electromagnetic energy. However, both frequency and amplitude relate to the same variable, the vertical component of force. While the amplitude measures the height of the wave, the frequency measures its time component in relation to the amplitude.

Another component, dismissed by electrical theory because of its irrelevance in terms of present technology, is the horizontal component of the wave

When I used the word longitudinal I was referring to this horizontal frame of reference.

I don't know much about it but I can see the basics.

We have a reference line, a ray, that extends in a *straight* line, away from the source. A waveform is observed to propagate along this ray with peaks and troughs above and below the reference line. The time/distance it takes the wave to complete a cycle/circle is its frequency.

Along the reference line the waveform *mirrors* the amplitude with a compression cycle that corresponds to the horizontal component of the amplitude, which when taken together with the vertical component cancels back to the reference line.

In mathematical terms :
    The amplitude, vertical component of energy, is inversely proportional to the compression, the horizontal component of energy, and add up to 0.

It seems this horizontal component is the restorative function that coheres the energy, corrects its wayward meandering, and keeps it on course.

**straightish is more accurate, nothings travels in a straight line but curves in a spiral...

**mirrors means more like a trigonometric relationship
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

janette (29th August 2020), justntime2learn (25th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi All.

Interesting thread indeed...some of his stuff tie in with some other "insider" info. His references to South Africa and some ancient group being active over here is news to me though. Anyone else have some interesting information of this nature about South Africa?

What I do know is that the Cabal has been meddling in our affairs for centuries.

PS, good LARPing always have good actual content mixed in with the fantasy stuff...I normally call BS when time travelling is mentioned though.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

If all his dreams culminate up to raise a family and become rich, then he isn't a time traveler.
    But regardless, why pay any attention to anyone in that level of shallowness.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

Jad (27th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    He states that this earthquake will be US-generated, as China and the US are already at war. The cause of the war, he explains, was when China deliberately released the virus to the rest of the world, so that they'd not be the only ones to suffer. He explains that there were actually two releases of the virus (which he says was a Russian-Chinese lab creation), both accidental: the first was fully contained, but the second, in Oct 2019, was the result of a serious traffic accident in Wuhan when the virus was being transported to a Russian aircraft. That then got out of control in China, with many millions dying. Following that, the Chinese (with the assistance of the WHO) decided to spread it as best they could to the rest of the world by NOT closing down their international flights. He says that was the de facto declaration of war, hence the US's retaliation with (a) weather warfare, and (b) the earthquake to come.
    He lost me when he started talking about the "virus" as a bio-weapon. It's not difficult to surmise that the Chinese deliberately spread the virus to do their part in kick starting the entire false flag operation which we call a pandemic, so I have no argument with that claim. But to claiim there were two releases of the virus and that it was released by accident does not lend itself to the mounting body of evidence that there is no COVID-19 viral agent. No-one has isolated it and the RT-PCR tests used worldwide don't even pretend to identify it. The symptoms are based solely on "flu-like symptoms" and in the last few days an astutre researcher has also found that one of the primary genetic sequenes attributable to COVID-19 exist in everybody. For someone who is supposedly well informed, he should know better than to believe COVID-19 is a bio-weapon.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

greybeard (26th August 2020), Holly Lindin (27th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), onawah (27th August 2020), selinam (26th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Another interesting one from BDAnon. He is still adamant that the dam is finished and he still posts references to that Mad Max movie lol.

Quote He is already here. What is going to happen is already determined. The wrath is mainly reserved for the Chinese. Stay safe. When the dam goes it will trigger a number of events that as far as sequencing, will seem chaotic and unrelated but their relationship will be obvious with time. The main event in the U.S. will be the Democrat attempts to overthrow the government as it becomes clearer that Trump will be re-elected. They will attempt a coup with various rogue elements of the military and deep staters. Pelosi and Clinton are already preparing the election to be overturned even if it happens. Both Biden and Harris will not make the election because of personal corruption and indictments of Obama officials in the FBI and Justice Departments. Their replacements will both implode. But long term there is no avoidance of the cleansing. This is both a biblical and historical set of events coming together to reinforce the time line that is inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTNchgZjufE&t=31s

After 7 years a time traveler will emerge to be incredibly important, and he is in the Trump family.
    Trump knows what is coming.
    Later
    Last edited by happyuk; 26th August 2020 at 21:12.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

angelfire (27th August 2020), Bill Ryan (26th August 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), janette (29th August 2020), justntime2learn (29th August 2020), mountain_jim (26th August 2020), Sadieblue (27th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Another interesting one from BDAnon. He is still adamant that the dam is finished and he still posts references to that Mad Max movie lol.

Quote He is already here. What is going to happen is already determined. The wrath is mainly reserved for the Chinese. Stay safe. When the dam goes it will trigger a number of events that as far as sequencing, will seem chaotic and unrelated but their relationship will be obvious with time. The main event in the U.S. will be the Democrat attempts to overthrow the government as it becomes clearer that Trump will be re-elected. They will attempt a coup with various rogue elements of the military and deep staters. Pelosi and Clinton are already preparing the election to be overturned even if it happens. Both Biden and Harris will not make the election because of personal corruption and indictments of Obama officials in the FBI and Justice Departments. Their replacements will both implode. But long term there is no avoidance of the cleansing. This is both a biblical and historical set of events coming together to reinforce the time line that is inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTNchgZjufE&t=31s

After 7 years a time traveler will emerge to be incredibly important, and he is in the Trump family.
    Trump knows what is coming.
    Later
    Hmmm, Barron Trump perhaps?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), ClearWater (27th August 2020), David Trd1 (28th August 2020), happyuk (27th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), justntime2learn (29th August 2020), Sadieblue (27th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Almost reminds me of "Meganon". Remember her?

I find the info intriguing. There are bits of misinformation seeded with disinformation. Over time, we will know just how accurate his ramblings are. I just love this Tom Clancy Movie. BDA, Q, Meganon....who could write a better script? Epoch.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), Bluegreen (28th August 2020), David Trd1 (28th August 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), janette (29th August 2020), justntime2learn (29th August 2020), Sadieblue (28th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,670 times in 8,595 posts

Quote Posted by Floating (here)

I find the info intriguing. There are bits of misinformation seeded with disinformation. Over time, we will know just how accurate his ramblings are. I just love this Tom Clancy Movie. BDA, Q, Meganon....who could write a better script? Epoch.
    Don't forget FBI Anon

https://blackpilled.com/2017/01/fbi-anon-ama-1-part-1/

Quote Beginning on 7-2-2016 a series of posts to the anonymous message board 4chan were made by a poster claiming to have insider information on the FBI’s case against Hillary Rodham Clinton (HRC) and the Clinton Foundation (CF). This person became known as FBI Anon. It is impossible to verify the identity of FBI Anon or the authenticity of their claims.
    The following is a record of the AMA.

Something to note
    FBI Anon mentions “plausible deniability” in reference to part of the strategy they claim they are using to remain anonymous. What this means is, even if FBI Anon is who they claim to be, some of the information given is intentionally false or worded in such a way that it blends in with other posts on 4chan. While several independent investigators believe FBI Anon to be genuine, you must decide for yourself.

We will be publishing all 7 of the AMA threads attributed to FBI Anon. This is the first:

AMA 1 part 1
    FBI ANON: I am a person with intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Clinton case. I will answer as many questions as I can without giving too much away.

Question 1-001
    Will the Hillary get pregnant again?

FBI ANON: Hopefully not.

Question 1-002
    Why are you on 4chan on a Friday night?

FBI ANON: Sent home, awaiting word about the ****storm Lynch just caused.

Question 1-003
    Will she be indicted?

FBI ANON: There is intense pressure for us not to do so. I am posting from a position of near anonymity and enough plausible deniability to evade prosecution, as we have all been given gag orders.

There is enough for her and the entire government to be brought down. People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is. Whether she will be or not depends on how much info about others involved gets out, and there are a lot of people involved.

Question 1-004
    What reason have we to believe you?

FBI ANON: None. It’s better that way.

Question 1-005
    What are they going to talk to her about tomorrow?

FBI ANON: Legal is asking preliminary questions about whether or not she has been coached (she has) and setting up the general line of questioning. I am a high-level analyst though, so my job is only to look at her records.

Question 1-006a
    Elaborate.

Question 1-006b
    >People do not realize how enormous this whole situation actually is

Can you elaborate on that?

FBI ANON: The real point of interest is the Clinton Foundation, not the e-mail server. We received the server from Benghazi, then from the server we found data on the CF. Then we realized the situation is much worse than previously thought.

Question 1-007
    >the entire government to be brought down

I very much doubt this.

FBI ANON: She has SAP level programs on her server, which if made public, would literally cause an uprising and possibly foreign declarations of war.

Question 1-008
    Let me guess “It’s real deep guys, I swear! I just can’t tell you about it because it’s secret!” You’re a liar, friend.

FBI ANON: Believe what you will.

Question 1-009
    >I am a person with intimate knowledge of the inner working of the Clinton case.

How long before you tragically shoot yourself in the back of the head from at least three feet away from two different angles, or suffer from an ulcer that decapitates you with a knife? Because people with dirt on the Clintons have a shocking tendency to jump off tall buildings and board faulty aircraft.

FBI ANON: We are all worried about that.

Question 1-010
    Would you support me killing her if you fail? I don’t trust you, so I am preparing myself to take her out if need be.

FBI ANON: Killing HRC would not cause this problem to go away. The problem is with the Clinton Foundation as I mentioned, which you should just imagine as a massive spider web of connections and money laundering implicating hundreds of high-level people. Though I do not have a high opinion of Hillary, she is just a piece (albeit a big piece) of this massive ****storm.

Question 1-011
    Do you think the DOJ will protect Hillary like Holder did for Petraeus?

FBI ANON: The DOJ is most likely looking to save itself. Find everyone involved in the Clinton Foundation, from its donors to its Board of Directors, and imagine they are all implicated.

Question 1-012
    You don’t agree that a message has to be sent by the people to protect the sanctity of the position? I do prefer the peaceful way, 2bh. But it’s the constant fear you’re going to **** it up that grips me.

FBI ANON: My opinion is the entire government is guilty of treason, which is why HRC’s death would not cease the investigation or prevent further scandals. Many, many people are involved.

Question 1-013
    Will Comey resign if there is enough evidence to indict but is forced not to indict? Was Lynch saying that she will accept any recommendation from the FBI really means she knows they are not going to indict?

FBI ANON: There already is enough to indict. Comey has been trying to stall because he does not want to face the Clinton Machine, as well as the rest of Washington D.C. But this case would explode into a million other cases if fully brought to light, and then we would be one agency competing against the entire government and a hoard of other interests. It is a very tense and uncomfortable position.

What Lynch is saying is she will accept whatever they do and make her determination as she will. Nothing about her responsibilities has changed, she is simply trying to keep her hide intact.

Question 1-014
    If you don’t prosecute, what with her blatantly admitting to breaking 4 laws on the Rose Garden, what message will that send to the public?

FBI ANON: We have no power to prosecute, we simply hand over the data to the DOJ for them to prosecute. And we do not have the authority to hand over all of the data because of its sensitivity. And some of the data will lead into other cases of corruption.

Question 1-015
    Do you fear for your life?

FBI ANON: Yes.

Question 1-016
    What are the chances of an indictment before the election?

FBI ANON: Before the Clinton-Lynch meeting, I would have said 0%. Now it looks more likely because the public now sees the Clintons trying to cover their asses. More questions will add pressure for the investigation to continue.

Question 1-017
    Pretty sure the judge just said she would follow your recommendation without question today…

FBI ANON: Making a recommendation is not the same as actually prosecuting. We only say “here is the data, you need to get XYZ” and then the DOJ acts.

Question 1-018
    Will we really see mass resignations and leaks if nothing happens? Or is that all just bluster and hearsay?

FBI ANON: Foreign powers are in possession of some of the documents we have analyzed, because they were hacked from the Clinton server. Trump has some files as well, and likely plans to leak them and use them to his advantage soon.

The leaks will have to be made in a non-transparent fashion.

Question 1-019
    “Making a recommendation is not the same as actually prosecuting. We only say “here is the data, you need to get XYZ” and then the DOJ acts.”

I’m aware, but if you recommend to prosecute, she said she would. If you don’t public trust will be eroded at this point. Too much is out in the open.

FBI ANON: If we recommend, we literally hand over documentation implying the entire government is involved in treason at the highest levels and everyone is about to duck and cover, as well as some sensitive details of SAPs which would obliterate national security.

Question 1-020
    And what happens when Vlad releases all the emails? And all the information he’s dug up from them?

FBI ANON: I am not sure, but some of my war strategy buddies are estimating a high probability that Russia will leak all of the info they have to the world, since Clinton wants to go to war with them and they have no desire to be in conflict with the US.

Question 1-021
    >If we recommend, we literally hand over documentation implying the entire government is involved in treason at the highest levels and everyone is about to duck and cover, as well as some sensitive details of SAPs which would obliterate national security.

Most people have suspected this for a while. What do you think will happen if you don’t recommend? Not just at home, but what will other nations do with the information that is already out there?

FBI ANON: If we do not recommend, it will look like a cover-up and Trump will use the perception to bolster his message. I did work in PsyOps once, and Trump’s use of confirmation bias is legendary.

(much more at link)

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th August 2020), Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), Bluegreen (28th August 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), Brigantia (1st September 2020), BushPilot (28th August 2020), David Trd1 (28th August 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd September 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), happyuk (27th August 2020), janette (29th August 2020), justntime2learn (29th August 2020), Sadieblue (28th August 2020), Sirus (30th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,092 times in 8,175 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

Don't forget FBI Anon

https://blackpilled.com/2017/01/fbi-anon-ama-1-part-1/

FBI Anon seems very credible.

Considering how far back that was (before Trump was president and before the Q/'autist' digging), especially so.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2020), BushPilot (28th August 2020), David Trd1 (28th August 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), janette (29th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2020), mountain_jim (28th August 2020), Sadieblue (1st September 2020), Sirus (30th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Floating (here)

Was just thinking the same thing, although there's far more scope in these writings, with plenty of distraction for sniffers....Interesting indeed.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

janette (29th August 2020), mountain_jim (28th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

The time traveling doesn't bother me. I have read "Time Travelers Never Die" by Jack McDevitt and am up to date on the past, current, and future travels. Altho, in the fiction book, the key characters use a device. I believe this BDAnon is using himself and can easily go back and forth. Fascinating idea.

https://www.amazon.com/Time-Traveler...s%2C153&sr=8-1

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Harmony (1st September 2020), janette (19th September 2020), leavesoftrees (30th August 2020), Mare (29th August 2020), mountain_jim (30th August 2020), sunwings (29th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,985 times in 463 posts

In this thread The first Chinese time traveller on the internet
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...n-the-internet

A man claiming to be a time traveller from 2060 appeared in June, 2019 Douban, a social network site in China. He stayed for only one day.

He was asked many questions many not that good but this stood out:

Why come to 2019 ?
    KFK: Because a lot of things are happening on the earth this year, looking back, this is a year of human transition.

and about other time travellers

KFK: According to my knowledge, with the exception of me, only two legitimate ones have had a short time trip. They are from the Far East in 2075 and 2062 .

he says Trump wins the election
    Last edited by leavesoftrees; 30th August 2020 at 10:49.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Alan (30th August 2020), Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), Elainie (1st September 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), Eva2 (30th August 2020), fifi (2nd September 2020), Franny (2nd September 2020), Harmony (1st September 2020), janette (19th September 2020), mountain_jim (30th August 2020), Sadieblue (1st September 2020), selinam (30th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Bill and friends folllowing this .

This is some comment off of the paul furber site .//

You cannot even imagine who visits this board. The Chinese are toast and millions will die. All because a Chinese agent is going to kill one man. Bad, bad move.

any idea who he is referring to??

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), Franny (2nd September 2020), janette (19th September 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), leavesoftrees (1st September 2020), mountain_jim (1st September 2020), Sadieblue (1st September 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,466 times in 4,332 posts

... a possibility from a 1935 prophecy:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

"Great Flash in the Orient. You will not hear the thunder, it too will be unexpected.

This will happen when in the Orient a leader will die and in the West, a leader will be killed. South of Luther.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), Franny (2nd September 2020), janette (19th September 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), Sadieblue (1st September 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)

You cannot even imagine who visits this board. The Chinese are toast and millions will die. All because a Chinese agent is going to kill one man. Bad, bad move.

Great question. The only obvious person, the assassination of whom would justify a military attack on the dam, would seem to be Trump. But it doesn't appear to be him, because on 26 August (5 days ago) he posted
    The main event in the U.S. will be the Democrat attempts to overthrow the government as it becomes clearer that Trump will be re-elected.
    The Chinese agent post was a couple days later, on 28 August. It seems unlikely that he suddenly had new information. (Assuming all this is for real!)

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (1st September 2020), ClearWater (1st September 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), Franny (2nd September 2020), janette (19th September 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), leavesoftrees (1st September 2020), mountain_jim (1st September 2020), Sadieblue (1st September 2020), thepainterdoug (1st September 2020), Yoda (1st September 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Thanks Bill, this is one of those things that seems easily labeled a fake, yet something rings of "in the know"

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (1st September 2020), Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), BMJ (8th April 2021), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), Franny (2nd September 2020), janette (19th September 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), mountain_jim (1st September 2020), Sadieblue (1st September 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)

Possibly a Taiwanese presidential candidate as a means of removing the election legitimacy and sending the country into chaos?

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3833295

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), Franny (2nd September 2020), janette (19th September 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), mountain_jim (1st September 2020), Sadieblue (1st September 2020), sunwings (1st September 2020), thepainterdoug (1st September 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Or as simple as the "one man" being a guy in charge of the dam discharge machinery. Not necessarily a political leader.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), Franny (2nd September 2020), happyuk (2nd September 2020), janette (19th September 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), mountain_jim (2nd September 2020), Sadieblue (2nd September 2020), selinam (2nd September 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

An interestingly specific prediction, posted yesterday evening US time.
    The Dam has roughly 19 Days. The internals are on the verge of collapse and the Dam is dissolving in real time. When the earthquake hits it will crack.

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd September 2020), Chester (6th September 2020), ClearWater (2nd September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd September 2020), enigma3 (3rd September 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2020), janette (19th September 2020), justntime2learn (2nd September 2020), Kate (7th September 2020), Kryztian (19th September 2020), mountain_jim (2nd September 2020), onevoice (2nd September 2020), Sadieblue (3rd September 2020), thepainterdoug (2nd September 2020), Yoda (2nd September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast