+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: The BDAnon post archive

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

Default Re: The BDAnon post archive

New BD after 3 weeks - he states the Frankfurt server evidence wil prevail against the The Steal. (yet still the Dam holds so whateveh).

This, the thing that MAGAs are having a really hard time with wrapping their heads around is that they and Trump are losing their minds every day over this while Biden just goes about his business putting together his administration and barely acknowledging it and the rest of the party looks on in bemused indifference. The interpretation here is that "they're scared" but the truth of the matter is to this point it hasn't even warranted a response and if he gets anywhere close to over-turning the election or "crossing the rubicon" they'll actually start paying attention and get off their fat asses and do something about it.

You don`t have a ****ing clue and that is a good thing. Frankfurt ladies that is the killer. And it will kill the Democrats.
    well that and

Quote Jesus is already here.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (11th December 2020), janette (14th December 2020), justntime2learn (26th December 2020), Mare (15th December 2020), RunningDeer (11th December 2020), Sadieblue (11th December 2020), selinam (11th December 2020), Tintin (8th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

It seems prudent to repost here by MonkeyWerxUS:

Monkey explained in a recent vid that he hasn’t been on as much as he’d like because he’s in seminary school and is studying for mid-terms this week. In the video below he updates at the end that exams are over.

*Rough notes and the reason why I added the post: @26 min - Monkey reports a bit of intel. Be ready to go into a lock down. They are expecting about 10 days, a week to two weeks. Supplies and water. It’s going to be a military operation on a global scale. Take that with a pinch of salt… No specific date, but seems like on the near horizon. Put that into your data points as we watch recent activities.

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 12.14.20 (32 min)
    • 174 military aircraft up @11:00 am (CT)
    • Project Iceworm (schematic of an underground facility). Speculation of a prison is included.
    • Air Transport International, Inc 510 connected to the alphabet agencies
    • Couple of red flags: flights from Washington, DC up to Greenland
    • Tracking William Barr's flight
    • Government vessels/ war ships off the west coast & east coast
    • Anti-radar paint/stealth coating
    • Debunk theory we're under attack
    • Rough notes: @26 min - Monkey reports a bit of intel. Be ready to go into a lock down. They are expecting about 10 days, a week to two weeks. Supplies and water. It’s going to be a military operation on a global scale. Take that with a pinch of salt… No specific date, but seems like on the near horizon. Put that into your data points as we watch recent activities…
    • and more
    Wiki - Project Iceworm was a top secret United States Army program of the Cold War, which aimed to build a network of mobile nuclear missile launch sites under the Greenland ice sheet.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2020), Elainie (14th December 2020), janette (14th December 2020), justntime2learn (26th December 2020), lisalu (15th December 2020), Mercedes (15th December 2020), mountain_jim (15th December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), selinam (14th December 2020), Sunny (16th December 2020), Tintin (8th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Watch this unknown man follow Trump with same walk as John John. And listen to a crowd of people shouting, “John, John.”
    • Psychic LJ use to remote view for British Armed Forces. It was worth a listen. Hopum? Some. Time will tell.
    • @ 32:15, Psychic LJ added footage of what may be JFK Jr. walking towards the Trump plane to board.

PSYCHIC LJ PREDICTIONS , GLOBAL EMERGENCY COMING!
    GET READY FOR 2021 (42 min)
    Guys we are about to witness the greatest fight in history !
    Prepare America for the truth to come out !
    Stand strong for your Country !
    This is going to be Epic !
    “A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces but also by the men it honours, the men it remembers.” JFK
    Merry Christmas Guys , I will be back on again soon
    wherever you are around the world take care & prep !
    As we are about to enter the storm !
    This is your host Psychic LJ signing out
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th December 2020 at 14:23.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (26th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (26th December 2020), Ben (26th December 2020), Bill Ryan (26th December 2020), ClearWater (26th December 2020), Elainie (26th December 2020), fifi (29th December 2020), janette (26th December 2020), justntime2learn (26th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (31st December 2020), Mare (29th December 2020), mountain_jim (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (26th December 2020), scotslad (26th December 2020), selinam (26th December 2020), Tintin (26th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

New BD - illustrated with final revolution scene from V for Vendetta...

12/30/20(Wed)21:09

Before the Georgia election Trump will ripe out the heart of the Democrat Party and piss on it. You do not have a clue what he has, but will soon enough. This is the ass ****ing for a generation. Before it is over the Democrats will be hiding under every rock in the Country. And it will not save them. This is too ****ing easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-gHVGOoE48

should have said rip out the heart, but you get the picture. This is the ass ****ing of all time.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 1st January 2021 at 14:33.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), fifi (2nd January 2021), Hym (7th January 2021), janette (17th January 2021), justntime2learn (7th January 2021), Mare (31st December 2020), RunningDeer (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020), selinam (31st December 2020), Tintin (8th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

1/5/21(Tue)11:09
    Trump`s speech tomorrow at a peaceful rally will be the end of the Democrat Party. Enjoy.

1/5/21(Tue)10:42
    V for Vendetta
    Soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-gHVGOoE48

Democrats are ****ed. The Third Act tomorrow. The ending.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Hym (7th January 2021), janette (17th January 2021), justntime2learn (7th January 2021), RunningDeer (7th January 2021), Tintin (8th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Please. 4chan is notorious for trolls and people roleplaying, this kinds of crap has been flying there for years. I'd take ALL of this with a truckload of salt. Most of those "predictions" are just easy to predict with basic understanding of the world and logical conclusions, like the three gorges dam, or the one in iraq for that matter. Why is it so hard to believe that they have just done half assed construction job, as is practice in china? Come on.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to take For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Brigantia (17th January 2021), janette (17th January 2021), Sirus (17th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,976 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by take (here)
    Please. 4chan is notorious for trolls and people roleplaying, this kinds of crap has been flying there for years. I'd take ALL of this with a truckload of salt. Most of those "predictions" are just easy to predict with basic understanding of the world and logical conclusions, like the three gorges dam, or the one in iraq for that matter. Why is it so hard to believe that they have just done half assed construction job, as is practice in china? Come on.
    Well, BD Anon did say that the Three Gorges Dam would breach in September, and when it didn't he said okay, not happened yet but definitely by December... it's still holding up as far as we know. This is from someone claiming to have foresight of future events.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th January 2021), janette (17th January 2021), Kryztian (17th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by take (here)
    To be honest I don't think anyone on this tread really takes him all that serious. We watch out of curiosity. His videos and tales are entertaining.
    Last edited by Savannah; 18th January 2021 at 01:01.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), Brigantia (18th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (18th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th January 2021), Iancorgi (18th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Revisiting this channel in spite of all his major misses in past months, the post channel reactivated with a chilling series of posts, with Easter (tomorrow) highlighted in most recent one.

While this is a chance for channel to reestablish credibility, I certainly hope these fearmongering (intelligence comms?) posts are no more accurate than the destruction of the dam predictions were.

https://paulfurber.net/bda/index.html

4/2/21(Fri)21:45
    China Virus, Ukraine, Taiwan, Iran it is all the same thing and it all leads to one place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTNchgZjufE

.And the stolen Presidential election of 2020 was the most important element in the conspiracy to destroy America. This time line is now imploding into the one reality that cannot be changed. The Man is coming around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jifaNxq7IG8

This Easter will be remembered as the day the world changed forever. Ukraine, Syria, Taiwan.

Good bye and Good luck. There is nothing that can change what is going to happen.
    4/1/21(Thu)15:33
    Just to let you know the Chinese are spending millions to get Chauvin released and millions in the MSM to promote the opposite narrative. They are hoping for widespread riots to give them cover for their invasion of Taiwan. This all started with the Chinese virus, which was released on purpose and we are now in the 5th inning. The events in Ukraine and Syria are part of what will be happening.
    3/31/21(Wed)19:42
    What is going on in the Ukraine is part of an overall strategic plan to destabilize the world to promote Russian, Iranian, and Chinese interests. Once the conflict in Ukraine kicks off events in Syria will get out of hand and followed by Chinese efforts to take over Taiwan. Keep in mind Taiwan has nuclear weapons that they will use. The opening salvo in this **** fest was the Chinese purposely releasing the China Virus. The Chinese efforts were aimed at weakening the west in anticipation of the events you see unfolding. A key element of this was the stealing the 2020 Presidential election through mass voter fraud and the printing of millions of ballots that were shipped to the United States that were inserted in the states of Pennsylvania, Arizona, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin. The Chinese are fearful this voter fraud will be revealed sooner than later and given the efforts of CIA Anon this will happen. That is why they are accelerating their efforts and will be watching the Floyd trial and when the officer is let go they will kick off major efforts. On a surprising point the Chinese are spending millions in behind the scenes efforts to get the officer released. We will be in a major war soon because of the theft of the 2016 Presidential election and the decision of adversaries to move now. As I said beware the Ids of March. Again this is where it goes in this and other time lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTNchgZjufE
    3/30/21(Tue)20:28
    Yep the folks in Frankfurt did a hell of a job. In fact the central player in all of this is emptying his guts to investigators with tapes and proof of the massive number of votes that were changed. You know this fellow as CIA fisher Anon.
    3/26/21(Fri)23:24
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEMdJyY-1K0
    3/26/21(Fri)23:23
    The sleeper has awakened.
    It is time. The future is upon mankind. There is no preparation there is only the storm. And the storm is not of this earth but reveals itself here. Everything you think you know will be swept away. The past is an ark, an ark to avoid the shipwreck of the present. BD Anon

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...r+has+awakened
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd April 2021 at 18:02.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (3rd April 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd April 2021), ClearWater (3rd April 2021), fifi (3rd April 2021), Harmony (3rd April 2021), Journeyman (3rd April 2021), lisalu (5th April 2021), Mare (3rd April 2021), selinam (3rd April 2021)

19. Link to Post #170
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

I did actually go off reading BDAnon's posts for quite some time. I just thought there was way too much nonsense to sift through in amongst the admittedly accurate predictions that he made on a number of world events.

But on re-reading Paul Furber's archive and searching for "Ukraine" it seems he was surprisingly prescient about this one too.

A sample of a number of postings from before 24 February 2022, the date of the Russian invasion.

22 Feb 2022

Quote I am back and it is a good thing. Putin`s plan is to wait and watch and send bits and pieces of the Biden tapes to the Americans and see how they react. Will he take the rest of the Ukraine? Depends my bet is he will not and instead pivot to Syria once things settle down. That is unless Russian forces are attacked and then he will finish Ukraine off before moving to Syria. Later.
    Quote This whole thing has been planned for some time and is the driving force behind other things. As I said Ukraine is first. The goal though is not Ukraine. The goal is Syria. Putin is playing a whole different game than Brandon. Brandon is lost in what is left of his brain and with the moron`s around him is being set up by both domestic and foreign powers for a fall of major proportions.
    21 April 2021

Quote It has started. Ukraine, Israel, Syria it is all the same thing.
    19 April 2021

Quote Time is short in Ukraine. Putin will be giving a speech soon. A contact in Russian Intelligence indicates the speech is the words of life and death. It is his most important speech in the last 20 years and from what I understand the unraveling of the World Wide system of checks and balance is at hand. The sword moves from the Ukraine to Syria and to Israel to Iran and china. The importance of the Chauvin trial can not be underestimated in all of this
    17 April 2021

Quote The Ukraine is toast and was a far healthier country when united with Russia. The west has turned the Ukraine into a cesspool of corruption that has damaged the country so severely that it will collapse without western support. Putin will shortly put an end to this, and it did not have to be this way.
    15 April 2021

Quote Contact in Russian Intelligence indicates they are on the clock in both Ukraine and Syria. I would head to the West while you can. The Russians will probably just go after the two provinces with Russian majorities and land to secure their hold on the Crimea. Thank Joe Biden for all of this. If Joe goes all dementia who knows where this will end.
    9 April 2021

Quote Russia and the Ukraine will kick things off in the next month. According to a contact in Russian intelligence things are already in motion with troop movements, etc. The Russians are monitoring Ukranian intelligence communications and Ukraine will kick off the war with attacks on both Crimea and the two disputed provinces in eastern Ukraine. Ukraine has been given assurances by both Britain and the U.S. they will back them which means they will not and Biden will be totally humiliated with the Ukranian army neutered and two new states will evolve in the eastern portion of Ukraine with Russian backing.
    4 April 2021

Quote The Russians wanted to work and be part of the West but they have rightly calculated that Biden will give them no peace and Biden is so compromised by Hunter and his own corruption in Ukraine he will push this over the cliff and the Russians are going to go in while they have a demented old fool in the White House that is bent on world domination with many of the lunatics in Washington.
    31 March 2021

Quote What is going on in the Ukraine is part of an overall strategic plan to destabilize the world to promote Russian, Iranian, and Chinese interests. Once the conflict in Ukraine kicks off events in Syria will get out of hand and followed by Chinese efforts to take over Taiwan. Keep in mind Taiwan has nuclear weapons that they will use.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2022), Brigantia (12th June 2022), ClearWater (13th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), I am B (13th June 2022), justntime2learn (12th June 2022), leavesoftrees (13th June 2022), meat suit (12th June 2022), mountain_jim (12th June 2022), onevoice (12th June 2022), Sadieblue (13th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,976 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    I did actually go off reading BDAnon's posts for quite some time. I just thought there was way too much nonsense to sift through in amongst the admittedly accurate predictions that he made on a number of world events.

But on re-reading Paul Furber's archive and searching for "Ukraine" it seems he was surprisingly prescient about this one too
    Same here about the nonsense in amongst a few gems - he crossed my mind a few days ago but I couldn't even remember the name to look up any latest posts. Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2022), ClearWater (13th June 2022), eagle0027 (12th June 2022), happyuk (12th June 2022), Harmony (12th June 2022), justntime2learn (12th June 2022), meat suit (12th June 2022), mountain_jim (12th June 2022), onevoice (12th June 2022), Sadieblue (13th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9