+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Of most importance in your life...

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Default Re: Of most importance in your life...

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Because I studied, on my own, reincarnation, I believe that we were here before and will be again.
    Take the time to check it out.
    So why did you start this thread on 6 July, on which you repeatedly pushed back at every member who referred to reincarnation?
    I said then and I say now that I do believe in reincarnation.

I did not 'push back at any member.' as I recall.
    Please let me know what you are referring to.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Justplain (3rd September 2020), petra (24th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Sleep in a bed and not outside under a bridge and without knowing if I would be alive in the morning. There are more and more homeless women who sleep outside. In 2020 I saw a lot more to beg, even in a makeshift shelter with boxes in the center of Strasbourg, I had never seen that in France. A thought to all these women in the street ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

East Sun (24th November 2020), Harmony (24th November 2020), petra (24th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd November 2020), Wind (24th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Right now, to have what I have now. And I am grateful for it.
    Things could get much worse.
    Most of all I realize that what I know is of most importance . If you
    do mot know you are at a disadvantage. You need to do whatever
    you can to learn what you need to know.
    The Info. is out there.
    Unplug the TV. and leave it off. Better yet, Dump it!
    Read, non fiction, find good forums and if they are crap eliminate them instantly.

Choose what is important in your life.

And especially learn about the agendas to depopulate most of humanity at this time.

This is a war...
    Last edited by East Sun; 24th November 2020 at 18:56.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Being in control of myself is pretty important... so I'm going to go with that one for now

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Im of course concerned for my health and well being, my family and small world of concerns and attachments.

i have no care or concern for the survival of the species.
    Doug,

Re: The above quote, I just want to say that,
    we won't be much of a specious if 5G, and AI
    turn us into robotic automatons.

It's a possibility. I'm not kidding.

How could that possibly go wrong, I wonder...

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Im of course concerned for my health and well being, my family and small world of concerns and attachments.

i have no care or concern for the survival of the species.

after all said, I am presently now most interested in truly getting and internalizing that this is an illusion, a play, a rehearsal ,and I am not a body. and therefore true of all others, so no one is truly guilty of anything.

and not just saying it, getting it.
    That is interesting about lack of concern for the survival of the species. I have no children and so have no dog in the fight but I DO feel concern for the ideal of people becoming more enlightened, happy, free, evolving so that war is no longer the basis of existence.

I think this may be a simulation. I have a question about that... if it IS, maybe there is no "future" and no NEED to be concerned about the "people in later generations?

I am not concerned about dying but I have animals and wonder...
    If this is a simulation, will it just 'rollup' after I am out of it? Will there be pets left behind? If I cannot achieve the world I imagine (one where we are not all part of a rigid, cruel, inorganic technocracy), I will not care to live. I feel it is important to keep researching the implications of this reality being a construct (maybe so we each evolve through our actions without harming)

I care about YOUTHING and am achieving a fluid sense of that possibility> I know I am healing old trauma and lightening. That is IMPORTANT to me and so if the ORGANIC world I love is unfolding as I imagine, I care to live a long long time exploring all the capacity humans do have but left untested.
    This stuff's important to me also. I made a vow with myself to quit "falling back asleep" so to speak, and I think we need to just keep paying attention.

We might be like pets too - I've considered that. I care about my pets... sometimes I dream of them. If anyone were to hurt my pets.... I'd be very upset.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

East Sun (24th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2