+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Theoria Apophasis - Media is Lying Bigly - What's Going On?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Theoria Apophasis - Media is Lying Bigly - What's Going On?

He is saying so much in this first vid, all so true, please watch all through.
    Quote You should always watch the stuff evil medaia dosn't want you to watch.
    he not wrong there.

😨 2020 TREASURE...more valuable than OIL or GOLD 🧐

Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Craig (1st September 2020), GMB1961 (1st September 2020), Ioneo (1st September 2020), Jayke (1st September 2020), Mercedes (1st September 2020), wondering (1st September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Theoria Apophasis - Media is Lying Bigly - What's Going On?

Sorry Sunny. When this guy shows up with a kimono, I paused and said this is not a good first impression. Listened..... nothing but dribble .... skipped forward.... nothing but dribble... rinse, repeat. He's like the guy at the party that won't shut the **** up and thinks he is the center of wisdom in the room. No offence to you.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mijatoca (here)
    Sorry Sunny. When this guy shows up with a kimono, I paused and said this is not a good first impression. Listened..... nothing but dribble .... skipped forward.... nothing but dribble... rinse, repeat. He's like the guy at the party that won't shut the **** up and thinks he is the center of wisdom in the room. No offence to you.
    I understand what your saying there mijatoca, he lets him self down with his personality.
    Have you seen (probably not) any of his science vids?

I think he say a great deal of worthwhile information, he has great knowledge and it's the kind that most don't talk.
    try give this one ago.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2020), Ioneo (2nd September 2020), Jayke (3rd September 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I used to give my select apprentices verbal courses on electron theory, based on electrical philosophy. Three courses, 101 - 301. It was fun and taken that way, of course. I hope some of it sunk in though...it was heavy but took their minds off the drudgery, and may have caused tiny sparks in their minds in the nonce...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Jayke (3rd September 2020), Sunny-side-up (3rd September 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Just had to post this vid for your responses, comments,

and he not wearing a home made kimono.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2020), Jayke (3rd September 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

BTW hello guests

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Jayke (4th September 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

He sometimes does wear something looking like a badly stiched together bags from....

I remember commenting, he said (paraphrasing) "I hate Buddha, and all religions bla bla bla ..."

So I asked in comments "Why do you look like Buddha then, bald head, dressed in sacks (whatever) , and even have 2 prolonged earlobes !?, he actually answered with a little heart or whatever. (Humor )

Another time he was/is so convinced that he's theroy of object falling thru earth is the only true truth.

I was about to belive him but called up my mom's youngest sisters divorced X husband a professor of Mathematic's to ask for he's his opinion of this theory and to check it out, and he had a long explanation of why he's theory was wrong!

"Theoria Apophasis" is a fascinating man, but don't hold anything for truth about what he's saying. (Except Fujifilm camera stuff maybe).

PS: I even donated to him, for clearing out some stuff about magnitism.
    DS
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 3rd September 2020 at 22:31.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Jayke (4th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (4th September 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

He makes a distinction between quantitative and qualitative, that I found interesting. I've heard him refer to that distinction before, too.

Digging for a reference...Persig? wait,googled

Robert Pirsig, Metaphysics of Quality - Art of Motorcycle repair and maintenance, Lila, An Inquiry into Morals

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...orcycle+Repair

I knew he reminded me of something...couldn't place it until now.

I can't get what a compression of the ether is. What is being compressed? And in this framework, what is energy exactly - inertia?

He's a bit of an elitist, but I know a lot of them. Most mean no harm by it. But really, Feynman is stupid? Einstein too? Come on. Let's get a grip.

I like his delivery, though. Funny guy.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Jayke (4th September 2020), Mike (4th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2020)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I can't get what a compression of the ether is. What is being compressed? And in this framework, what is energy exactly - inertia?

He's a bit of an elitist, but I know a lot of them. Most mean no harm by it. But really, Feynman is stupid? Einstein too? Come on. Let's get a grip.

Eric Dollard demonstrated a 20:1 scale replica of Tesla’s Colorado Springs magnifying transmitter in his presentation last year. In the full presentation he mentioned Tesla thought of the ether as a Mendeleev pre-hydrogen gas. Wheeler has mentioned it a few times in some of his vids, “a thousand times denser than matter yet a thousand times smaller hydrogen” or something to that effect. All gases are subject to compression and rarefaction. Energy = work done as compressed or rarefied environments move towards equilibrium with each other. Dollard suggests ‘Wilhelm Reichs - Cosmic Superimposition’ as the best description of gravity that we currently have based on the real physics of how tesla tech operates.

Quote Mendeleev later published a theoretical expression of the ether in a small booklet entitled A Chemical Conception of the Ether (1904). His 1904 publication again contained two atomic elements smaller and lighter than hydrogen. He treated the "ether gas" as an interstellar atmosphere composed of at least two elements lighter than hydrogen. He stated that these gases originated due to violent bombardments internal to stars, the Sun being the most prolific source of such gases. According to Mendeleev's booklet, the interstellar atmosphere was probably composed of several additional elemental species.
    Last edited by Jayke; 4th September 2020 at 21:56.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Chakra (31st January 2024), edina (7th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (5th September 2020), Mike (4th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (5th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Well maybe not quite as smart the rest of the Male world made him out to be. LOL

There was Mileva....

By the end of their classes in 1900, Mileva and Albert had similar grades (4.7 and 4.6, respectively) except in applied physics where she got the top mark of 5 but he, only 1. She excelled at experimental work while he did not. But at the oral exam, Professor Minkowski gave 11 out of 12 to the four male students but only 5 to Mileva. Only Albert got his degree.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com...ns-first-wife/

+ Reply to Thread