+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19, and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Default Re: A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19, and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Quote Posted by Frank V (here)
    Quote Posted by selinam (here)
    It’s been proven the COVID test can’t even test for the virus.
    That was only true in North America, and specifically so in the USA, because the US CDC had mixed up the test kits with test kits for the flu.

In the rest of the world however, the tests were reliable.

—————————————————————————————————

I wonder how many of those symptoms are also caused by (or made worse by) 5G.
    None whatsoever.
    Any research to back that claim?
    Um, that's not how it works, Onawah.

5G has been sufficiently tested and found harmless ─ yes, harmless, because it operates at less power than 4G. It merely uses a higher and wider frequency band, which makes it more effective and efficient at transferring lots of digital data, and the roll-out plan involves more antennae, but ─ again ─ they will be weaker. One of the intents is to make the covered area per antenna smaller, so as to provide a higher-resolution grid, which (among other things) aids in navigation ─ e.g. for self-driving vehicles.

Anyway, anyone who makes a claim that contradicts the established scientific facts is the one who has to provide the evidence, not the other way around. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. It is up to the Flat-Earthers to prove that Earth would be flat, not up to us to prove that it is round.

Because I think there has been research indicting that 5G does make such symptoms worse, if not actually cause them, particularly when the brain is involved.
    That research is fake, and it builds upon the lack of a scientific understanding among the general public. It's the oldest trick in the book of the salesman, i.e. use very complicated but pseudo-technical babble to impress your audience and suspend disbelief. It's also what science-fiction writers and movie/television producers do. The official Star Trek Technical Manual sounds very convincing too if you haven't had an education in physics. I especially like the description of the "Heisenberg compensators" in the transporter room.

Exomatrix would probably know where to access the latter.
    Oh, I have no doubt that he would.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19, and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged

But I thought the virus hasn’t actually been isolated so how can you test for that? It’s been proven the COVID test can’t even test for the virus. I can’t take the report at face value. Would need to know the criteria involved.
    I had to have the Covid test three days ago in order to have a shoulder surgery today. What I can tell you is, the negative result was good enough for the surgeon, the anesthesiologists, and all other accompanying staff, to be in very close contact with a patient who obviously can't wear a mask in that setting.

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 times in 595 posts

I say "roughly" because some reported a loss of smell and taste, whereas I did not exhibit that. Some had higher fevers than I did. I also had a diarrhea, but not everyone else with the virus did. But we did all experience the swollen feeling of the throat, pain in the lungs, dizziness, headaches, brain fog, a certain degree of fever, red eyes, fatigue and muscle or joint pains. And it was all very clear that these symptoms were not brought about by anything else.
    Some of my colleagues who do a form of clinical qigong also worked on similar symptoms on recent clients who reported positive COVID tests.

It's been discussed ad infinitum of course at this point, but I find it eye raising how the direct experiences of those at ground zero are regularly dismissed. I've told a couple people now how I had to help security guards at my hospital job stack bodies of expired COVID patients on top of each other due to overflow in the morgue back in April. But alas, nope, my direct experience is less reliable than a Youtube/internet echo chamber. I notice too that many seem to limit their perspective to Anglo countries. From the very beginning I've been reading up on events in East Asia and elsewhere. If people want to combat mainstream narratives, they need to develop more nuanced understanding.

Anyway, good info in the article, I'm glad to see a mention of Vitamin D. I suspect that this pandemic will throw greater focus on just how common Vitamin D deficiency is. Another important angle to is the importance of cross-immunity due to T cells, especially with how quickly antibodies fade. While I've been very careful both at work and elsewhere since April, even the best PPE doesn't fully stop some level of exposure, so all other things being equal, I'm starting to wonder if I won the lottery and have T cell resistance.
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 4th September 2020 at 12:22.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Frank V (4th September 2020), gord (4th September 2020), Gracy (4th September 2020), Harmony (4th September 2020), loungelizard (4th September 2020), palehorse (26th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th September 2020), silvanelf (4th September 2020), Tintin (4th September 2020), william r sanford72 (4th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

It’s been proven the COVID test can’t even test for the virus.
    That was only true in North America, and specifically so in the USA, because the US CDC had mixed up the test kits with test kits for the flu.

In the rest of the world however, the tests were reliable.

—————————————————————————————————

I wonder how many of those symptoms are also caused by (or made worse by) 5G.
    None whatsoever.
    Thats not the complete truth Frank.
    The PCR tests are over sensitive as stated below.
    Oversensitive can not identify if the virus is complete -- and capable of spreading to others.
    The positive results are used by UK Government to reimpose lockdown unnecessarily.
    Chris

I post again an accepted expert in Uk

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/coronaviru...135414823.html

There is no second wave – we're just testing more,’ Oxford coronavirus expert says
    Andy Wells
    Freelance Writer
    Yahoo News UK2 September 2020
    Road sign advising social distancing during Covid-19. Daily life in Yorkshire, the largest county in England, UK. (Photo by Keith Mayhew / SOPA Images/Sipa USA)

The rising number of coronavirus cases in the UK is down to more tests being carried out and does not point to a second wave, an expert on medicine has said.

Medical experts have previously predicted that the UK will see a second wave of the virus in winter, a forecast echoed by World Health Organization (WHO) Europe director Hans Kluge last week.

However, Professor Carl Heneghan of the University of Oxford believes that while a “comprehensive system of national test and trace” has led to an uptick of confirmed COVID-19 cases across the UK, that does not mean the disease is on the rise.

Instead, Heneghan said “new mild cases” are not infectious, and are simply being picked up by sensitive tests, providing positive results.

These virus particles already been dealt with “efficiently” by immune systems of those who have contracted COVID-19, Heneghan said.

He told MailOnline: “There is currently no second wave. What we are seeing is a sharp rise in the number of healthy people who are carrying the virus, but exhibiting no symptoms.

“Almost all of them are young. They are being spotted because – finally – a comprehensive system of national test and trace is in place.”

He added: “The government urgently needs to send out a clear, concise message that the risk from COVID-19 is currently low.”

Heneghan said the fear that people with coronavirus but no symptoms are spreading it to others “is not borne out by the experiences of the past six months”.

Newly released data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) revealed that weekly death registrations involving COVID-19 in England and Wales fell to 138 in the week ending 21 August – their lowest level since before lockdown.

However, an increase of cases has seen the government halt its planned easing of local lockdowns in Bolton and Trafford.

But, writing in The Spectator, Heneghan said that in the UK “we appear to have the reality of viral circulation”, which is “probably waning fast”.

He highlighted how deaths in both the UK and Italy – the two European nations worst hit by COVID-19 – remained low and stable, despite weeks of rising cases.

He added that the sensitivity of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for testing meant that the smallest fragments of the virus in a sample are amplified millions of times – providing a positive result even when someone is not infected by the whole virus.

These fragments do not make the whole virus, he wrote, and therefore cannot infect other people.

Heneghan added: “Evidence is mounting that a good proportion of 'new' mild cases and people re-testing positives after quarantine or discharge from hospital are not infectious, but are simply clearing harmless virus particles which their immune system has efficiently dealt with.
    Health Secretary Matt Hancock delivers a speech on the future of the NHS at the Royal College of Physicians in central London. (Photo by Jonathan Brady/PA Images via Getty Images)
    View photos
    Health secretary Matt Hancock has warned that the UK faces a possible second wave of coronavirus in winter. (Getty)

“Those whose immunity is more active are exactly in the age group of observed 'positives' and least likely to end with severe disease.”

On Wednesday health secretary Matt Hancock warned that a rise in infections in healthy people could result in a second wave of coronavirus.

He told MPs in the Commons: “I said in July that a second wave was rolling across Europe and sadly we’re now seeing an exponential rise in the number of cases in France and Spain. And the number of hospitalisations is sadly rising there too.

“We must do everything in our power to protect against a second wave here in the UK.”
    Coronavirus: what happened today
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

kfm27917 (14th September 2020), selinam (4th September 2020), TargeT (4th September 2020), Tintin (4th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,864 times in 2,592 posts

I read this article earlier, and looked up "Bradykinin" on wikipedia, as I was wondering if the "Bradykinin Storm" was anything like the "Cytokine Storm" that we heard about with pandemic flu.

Interestingly, Wikipedia says this:
    Quote Additional bradykinin inhibitors exist. It has long been known in animal studies that bromelain, a substance obtained from the stems and leaves of the pineapple plant, suppresses trauma-induced swelling caused by the release of bradykinin into the bloodstream and tissues.[16] Other substances that act as bradykinin inhibitors include aloe[17][18] and polyphenols, substances found in red wine and green tea.[19]
    I believe red wine and green tea (particularly resveratrol and EGCG) both have been useful in tamping down cytokine storm. (I have read that Pinot Noir has the most resveratrol of any of the red wines, which happens to be my fav! )
    Frank V - Are the two reactions similar? It seems like both are over-reactions to novel infections causing inflammation.

Wikipedia also says that
    Quote People of African descent have up to five times increased risk of ACE inhibitor induced angioedema due to hereditary predisposing risk factors such as hereditary angioedema.
    This may explain the disproportionate effect of covid on people of African heritage, possibly needing more sunshine and/or Vitamin D?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Frank V (4th September 2020), Harmony (4th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), loungelizard (4th September 2020), silvanelf (4th September 2020), Tintin (4th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #26
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Any thread is bound to attract alternative views and that is healthy.
    Im wary of putting trust in artificial intelligence as was the late Stephen Hawkins.
    The more intelligence the less common sense.
    Common sense, though we may disagree what that is --- does not over think, its mainly intuitive
    Computers basically number crunch --I dont see that they are capable (yet) of taking into account subtleties.
    Garbage in garbage out -- not saying that the case here but possibly an overload of information.

As Frank said way back --He knows when he is ill -- thats the whole point -- I do not need a PCR test to tell me that I need to stay home --that I have a bug. That is common sense.

I agree that there are loads of theories behind who and what considering the virus .

I see it as a natural event that Governments and Vaccine manufactures have been opportunist about.
    Simply they might have seen this as an opportunity to control - to make trillions out of.
    On the other hand the conspiracy theories may be so.
    This was originally a conspiracy theorist forum, not so much so now.
    Im not a conspiracy theorist but unfortunately -- they may just be right in some respects anyway.
    David Icke makes a compelling case against 5G and other matters.
    Robert F Kennedy Jnr not a fan of 5G either.
    Its being rushed through in UK -- no slowing down of instillation inspite of lockdown -- no debate in parliament.
    I have no opinion on it.
    All may be so
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 4th September 2020 at 08:04.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

kfm27917 (14th September 2020), selinam (4th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,290 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19, and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged

"5G has been sufficiently tested and found harmless"
    Based upon what exactly?

Repeating corporate approved talking-points?

How did they "test" it? ... Where did they "test" it? ... What did they "test" exactly? ... any peer reviewed publications? ... Who financed the "test"?
    • sources please
    • citations etc.
    As most claim (parrot) a lot with "comments disabled" and NO discussion allowed!

ps: This link has sources & citations. And have 100 times more like that!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th September 2020 at 10:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (26th September 2020), greybeard (4th September 2020), Harmony (4th September 2020), Luke Holiday (4th September 2020), onawah (4th September 2020), palehorse (26th September 2020), selinam (4th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    I read this article earlier, and looked up "Bradykinin" on wikipedia, as I was wondering if the "Bradykinin Storm" was anything like the "Cytokine Storm" that we heard about with pandemic flu.

Interestingly, Wikipedia says this:
    Quote Additional bradykinin inhibitors exist. It has long been known in animal studies that bromelain, a substance obtained from the stems and leaves of the pineapple plant, suppresses trauma-induced swelling caused by the release of bradykinin into the bloodstream and tissues.[16] Other substances that act as bradykinin inhibitors include aloe[17][18] and polyphenols, substances found in red wine and green tea.[19]
    I believe red wine and green tea (particularly resveratrol and EGCG) both have been useful in tamping down cytokine storm. (I have read that Pinot Noir has the most resveratrol of any of the red wines, which happens to be my fav! )
    Frank V - Are the two reactions similar? It seems like both are over-reactions to novel infections causing inflammation.
    Yes, they are indeed both very similar responses, because the body's immune system is dealing with something it doesn't recognize.

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Wikipedia also says that
    Quote People of African descent have up to five times increased risk of ACE inhibitor induced angioedema due to hereditary predisposing risk factors such as hereditary angioedema.
    This may explain the disproportionate effect of covid on people of African heritage, possibly needing more sunshine and/or Vitamin D?
    Well, one has to be careful here on account of the correlation between people of African descent and Vitamin D absorption. There are a lot of misconceptions going round in that regard.

One study that I've read ─ but alas, it was in a local publication, in the Dutch language, and I do not believe I've come across a publication in English ─ stated that those in whom the Covid-19 infection reached dangerously clinical degrees and who had to be taken to hospital, all appear to have a fair amount of Neanderthal DNA in their genes, while those whose infection was milder do not. But then again, conversely, those whose infection appeared milder are more prone to have contracted long-term (if not permanent) neurological damage from the infection.

—————————————————————————

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Any thread is bound to attract alternative views and that is healthy.
    Of course. But there is a significant difference between attracting alternative views ─ with the intelligent discussion that ensues from it ─ and mobbing by an echo-chamber subculture, as Chris Gilbert mentioned higher up, and as I'm quoting farther down in this reply.

Im wary of putting trust in artificial intelligence as was the late Stephen Hawkins.
    No artificial intelligence was involved with this research. It was a supercomputer, which is essentially a whole farm of individual computer nodes that all dedicate themselves to a single computational task, and then all of these computations are joined together by the master program running on the control nodes.

So it's basically a collection of thousands of individual computers that all function as a single, large computer, and it is the opposite of a mainframe, which is a single large computer that behaves as if it is comprised of multiple individual computers that all do different things.

[...]

David Icke makes a compelling case against 5G and other matters.
    Robert F Kennedy Jnr not a fan of 5G either.

[...]
    Neither David Icke nor Robert F. Kennedy Jr. are scientists. They are mere flesh-and-blood mortals, and there is nothing they can do that you wouldn't be able to do yourself.

They're not gods, Chris. They are people with opinions and ─ thanks to YouTube ─ a popular name.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    "5G has been sufficiently tested and found harmless"
    Based upon what exactly?

Repeating corporate approved talking-points?

How did they "test" it? ... Where did they "test" it? ... What did they "test" exactly? ... any peer reviewed publications? ... Who financed the "test"?
    • sources please
    • citations etc.
    As I told Onawah, John, the onus is on the ones making the opposite claim. It is not up to me to provide links that you yourself can easily find ─ at least, if you would be willing to find them, but I know you're not ─ but up to you to provide irrefutable evidence that 5G would be harmful. And you had better find it from another source than YouTube.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    As most claim (parrot) a lot with "comments disabled" and NO discussion allowed!
    You mean like here on Project Avalon, where a certain amount of people with no understanding of science has made up its mind about things and ruthlessly jumps the neck of every "dissident" at the first occasion?

Well, I'm not going to be playing that game, John. This thread was intended to be informative on the subject of how the SARS-CoV-2 virus operates within the human body, what it does to the human body and the human immune system, and what could possibly be done to protect oneself against that.

Even though ─ as Chris "Greybeard" said ─ any thread is bound to attract opposing views, it would be an understatement to say that this is what's going on here. This thread is being abused by the mob of Covid-deniers, relentless 5G-scaremongers whose claims have already long been disproved, and ─ dare I say ─ anti-vaxxers.

Just because I don't post a whole lot in the members area of Project Avalon doesn't mean that I'd be blind to what's been going on here at the forum, and to the tag-team subcultures that have formed (and are continuing to form) here.

No, Sir, I'm not playing that game. You guys want the thread to yourselves? Go ahead ─ you can have it. This little piggy's got better things to do with his time.

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)
    It's been discussed ad infinitum of course at this point, but I find it eye raising how the direct experiences of those at ground zero are regularly dismissed. I've told a couple people now how I had to help security guards at my hospital job stack bodies of expired COVID patients on top of each other due to overflow in the morgue back in April. But alas, nope, my direct experience is less reliable than a Youtube/internet echo chamber. I notice too that many seem to limit their perspective Anglo countries. From the very beginning I've been reading up events in East Asia and elsewhere. If people want to combat mainstream narratives, they need to develop more nuanced understanding.
    Thank you, Sir, for inserting some common sense back into this thread. I salute you!

14. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,290 times in 21,093 posts

That is about corporate funded claims & "testing" & Mainstream Media copy catting that without anyone be able to comment MOST of the time ... AM NOT TALKING ABOUT AVALON ... and you know that Sir

And you lack the "willing" to see why 5G is NOT proven safe!

That is why you can not share real evidence (we can trust & verify).

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th September 2020 at 11:00.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (26th September 2020), onawah (4th September 2020), selinam (4th September 2020)

16. Link to Post #30
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,798 times in 5,537 posts

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)
    It's been discussed ad infinitum of course at this point, but I find it eye raising how the direct experiences of those at ground zero are regularly dismissed. I've told a couple people now how I had to help security guards at my hospital job stack bodies of expired COVID patients on top of each other due to overflow in the morgue back in April. But alas, nope, my direct experience is less reliable than a Youtube/internet echo chamber. I notice too that many seem to limit their perspective Anglo countries. From the very beginning I've been reading up events in East Asia and elsewhere. If people want to combat mainstream narratives, they need to develop more nuanced understanding.
    Thank you, Sir, for inserting some common sense back into this thread. I salute you!
    Yes, thank you Chris G We can't lose track of the science here in the Op-Ed.
    Last edited by Tintin; 4th September 2020 at 13:40.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Frank V (4th September 2020), greybeard (4th September 2020), loungelizard (4th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Yes I was being silly, tongue in cheek.
    However, it is even more "silly" to shut the whole world down and I do have sympathy for what you and others went through Frank.
    I tend to look at the whole context -- a minority went through what you experienced, millions will suffer from loss of income, depression and all that follows this forced lockdown --which continues.
    Your immune system is now stronger.
    Out of interest did you have the flu jab before this happened ie 2019?
    Chris
    Absolutely Mr Greybeard, it is daft, bananas to shut down the world, and impose these appalling restrictions on healthy people. The mortality rate from cancer, road trauma, suicide, influenza vastly outstrips any of the C-19, even with inflated death certification with co-morbidities; this is the true tragedy of this bane.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (8th September 2020), DaveToo (26th September 2020), Eva2 (14th September 2020), greybeard (4th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), onawah (4th September 2020), Satori (4th September 2020), selinam (4th September 2020), TargeT (4th September 2020), Tintin (4th September 2020)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

It seems right to me from some of the above discussion that

both Acetylcysteine and papaine-bromelaine or similar enzymatic complex,

for example Wobenzym

would be especially helpful alongside the main course of treatment for their ability to dissolve even large amount of mucus (such as in patients of cystic fibrosis).

They’re efficient at any stage of the disease helping to remove damaged or excessive biological material breaking it enzymatically on the way out.

Both are approved over counter remedies though higher doses of both may be prescription bound and/or little costly.
    For fair use treatment and personal use 600mg tablets (1-3 a day) for adults and 200mg for children in course of ten days are usually affordable.

Earlier it was also frequently prescribed by pulmonologists and otholaryngogists as primary or supportive treatment in all kinds of respiratory conditions with mucus accumulation.
    As such pharmacies used to advertise it as “cold&flu” treatment.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

greybeard (4th September 2020), Harmony (4th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), Luke Holiday (4th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th September 2020), silvanelf (4th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2020), Tintin (4th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,541 times in 32,931 posts

Mod note from Bill:

I'll post more here later today about the science, which is important and real. It seems like it may well be a significant breakthrough.

Several posts have been deleted (by other mods, not by me! But I fully support the action) — and ExomatrixTV, Luke Holiday and greybeard have been blocked from the thread. We'll not see this thread derailed, as so many potentially valuable threads have been.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Frank V (4th September 2020), Gracy (4th September 2020), Gwin Ru (4th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), Kryztian (4th September 2020), loungelizard (4th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2020), Midnight Rambler (14th September 2020), palehorse (26th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th September 2020), silvanelf (4th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2020), Tintin (4th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020), Yoda (4th September 2020)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,541 times in 32,931 posts

Here's Chris Martenson, whose entire video update yesterday was about this.

Highly recommended, to best understand what this is all about, and why it's significant.

In turn, Martenson himself recommends this video explanation, saying that there's no way he himself could present it any better. (High praise, considering Martenson's skill and ability at interpreting complex ideas as simply as possible.)

25. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (4th September 2020), Alan (4th September 2020), Alecs (5th September 2020), atman (4th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2020), Frank V (4th September 2020), Franny (4th September 2020), Gracy (4th September 2020), greybeard (4th September 2020), Gwin Ru (4th September 2020), Harmony (5th September 2020), Kryztian (4th September 2020), leavesoftrees (5th September 2020), loungelizard (4th September 2020), onevoice (4th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th September 2020), silvanelf (4th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2020), william r sanford72 (4th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020), Yoda (4th September 2020)

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

thanks for this thread and few others..

some of the things I went through during my brush with covid make some sense now..

first. I am not supporting nor debunking or trying sway anyones point of view or OP.

second. I have only been to the doctor TWICE in fifteen years.and havnt taken a single dose of pills/pharma in 10 years.

Third. my state hasn't shut down in any sense of the word from the start..and my job and my familys job put us on the so called front lines since march serving food and ice cream to the public.

What i can do is hope-fully without derailing and or pissing any one off is relate the last month and half what I went through...my body and the damage it caused.

the first part of july was when I knew I had what is being called covid 19..the first couple weeks were not bad though the symptoms were so strange at times that I knew my body was having a hard time trying to figure out what to do.

everything from swollen eyes and face to high grade off and on fevers...energy level was zapped to 0 for much of the time and a strange dry cough that woukld hit about twice a day for 2 or 3 hours at a time.. and I could go on..it was the third week into it that became a life or death struggle.

within a 24 hour period my lungs filled with fluid and my chest felt like a elephant decided to have a seat..for about 7 days my body fought and my lungs fought at times for every bit of air..i coughed so much fluid out that I still really cant believe it came from me.

There was a moment during my fight that I was going to head to the hospital..as I headed for the door something stopped me..

in that moment I also passed out..

I woke on the kitchen floor with my wife and son next to me with my head In my wifes lap. She wanted to call the ambulance and as my head cleared I told her that if I went I wouldn't come home and that if I had to pass then I would rather do it at home..i also told her that it was a 50 50 thing at home and 80 percent chance I wouldn't come home from the hospital..

Elijah my son said ..he is going to bee alright..he is arguing with us..about goin to the docs..

he was right the worst had passed..i could tell right away tho there were moments I still struggled..and as I write this im about 2 and half weeks into healing my body..

I don't know how to express how this effected me..my feelings and thoughts.. the damge to my body and lungs.

I almost died.

So..What ever this is it nailed me to the wall..and iam gratefull for every moment good and bad I have on this planet with the ones I love and the advice and threads about treatments have been spot on at Avalon..

good news is I did survive and every day my body is healing without a visit to the docs..or hospital.

tho that may not bee the case for others and iam not suggesting it as such..

I could just bee stupid and or bull/headed..pick one.

no fear mongering..just the truth as simple as I could write it.
    wont answer any questions and thanks for allowing me to express myself..and if this isn't the place for my post ..move it..no complaints from me.

William.
    Mod note from Bill: William, thank you so much. I've copied (not moved) this post to the important and personal thread titled Avalon members who may have Covid-19.

Some members here are very very slow (or just defiantly resistant) to the fact that this virus is very real, and can hit even some healthy people hard.

That's totally independent from the other fact that the situation is being exploited, often with inadequate or falsified information, by authorities enforcing a heavy-duty control protocol. Both these issues are real at the same time.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th September 2020 at 17:24.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

27. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

atman (4th September 2020), Bill Ryan (4th September 2020), Chris Gilbert (4th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2020), Eva2 (14th September 2020), Frank V (4th September 2020), Franny (4th September 2020), greybeard (4th September 2020), Harmony (5th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), onevoice (4th September 2020), palehorse (26th September 2020), pueblo (9th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (4th September 2020), selinam (4th September 2020), silvanelf (4th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2020), TargeT (4th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

I seem to have missed where on the forum claims that 5G is dangerous have been disproven. Please direct me there, if you would.
    Are you also saying that anti-vaxxers claims that vaccines are dangerous have been disproven?
    And may I ask if you are a scientist, Frank?
    And do you dispute that there is a population reduction agenda afoot by the elite?
    Just wanting to get clear on some basic points, because when the Admin seems to be supporting mainstream narratives, I begin to wonder if this is still really a conspiracy theory forum.
    update: Well, perhaps I should re-word that: I begin to wonder if this is still a forum where conspiracy theories are welcome.
    Thanks.
    Even though ─ as Chris "Greybeard" said ─ any thread is bound to attract opposing views, it would be an understatement to say that this is what's going on here. This thread is being abused by the mob of Covid-deniers, relentless 5G-scaremongers whose claims have already long been disproved, and ─ dare I say ─ anti-vaxxers.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th September 2020 at 18:40.
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (4th September 2020)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I seem to have missed where on the forum claims that 5G is dangerous has been disproven.
    You do not DIS-prove something with science, not directly and not difinitively... you will never find what you are looking for.

a conspiracy theory forum.
    was that he intent of PA? I thought it was discussion and sharing, learning and growing?

I do agree that Frank is not responding in the most.. un-biased way.. I don't see any abuse or mob or a single covid denier either; a bit hyperbolic in the posts.. IMO.

When the limbic system attaches to a cortex output strange things happen!( emotion =/= logic)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

greybeard (4th September 2020), mountain_jim (9th September 2020), onawah (4th September 2020), onevoice (4th September 2020), palehorse (26th September 2020), Sunray (8th September 2020)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Not to mention the fact that what is considered "settled" in science is often proven to be quite the opposite when time has passed and the results of implementing the new device/discovery have been documented and the side effects can no longer be hidden..
    More and more the public has been treated like lab rats to be experimented on with whatever the bought and paid for scientists can cook up that will earn the corporations more profits.
    It's foolish NOT to be suspicious!
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I seem to have missed where on the forum claims that 5G is dangerous has been disproven.
    You do not DIS-prove something with science, not directly and not difinitively... you will never find what you are looking for.

Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (5th September 2020), DaveToo (26th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2020), Franny (4th September 2020), greybeard (4th September 2020), Harmony (5th September 2020), Icare (14th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), palehorse (26th September 2020), TargeT (5th September 2020)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,965 times in 3,473 posts

I think this forum would be best served by splitting this thread into two. 1) a thread for those who wish to question the methodology and science behind this particular study (which is most of the conversation we have been having) and 2) a thread which assumes the methodolgy isn't flawed and would like to look deeper into the implications of the study, and whether Bradykinin storms are a good explanation for COVID, whether supercomputers can be used in the future to understand disease and epidemics, what implications this has for natural and non-phamaceutical remedies, etc. I would suggest putting the word "Bradykinin" in the title of the 2nd thread.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Frank V (4th September 2020), greybeard (4th September 2020), Harmony (5th September 2020), kfm27917 (14th September 2020), loungelizard (5th September 2020), onawah (4th September 2020), palehorse (26th September 2020), silvanelf (4th September 2020), Wind (5th September 2020)

36. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I was not going to post to this thread anymore, but I'll make one exception and reply to this...

I seem to have missed where on the forum claims that 5G is dangerous has been disproven. Please direct me there, if you would.
    Contrary to your belief, dear Onawah, there are yet other information sources than what is posted here at the Project Avalon forum. And also contrary to your belief (and approach), the onus is on the one making the allegation, not on the defendant ─ in this case, the defendant being 5G.

Among other things ─ yes, many, many other things ─ I'm also an IT guy, and I've looked into 5G. I know what it is, and I know what it is not. And I have seen the most ludicrous claims made about it, including a very detailed summary of what frequencies and power bands it uses, and how dangerous those are for humans.

The only problem was that those frequencies listed were all wrong, as were the power levels, as were the effects on living and non-living matter that were claimed as associated with those frequencies ─ both the claimed frequencies and the real frequencies used by 5G. Completely, utterly and totally wrong. But if you don't know, and if you don't understand the science, then that misleading techno babble will sound very convincing, and then it'll lead you down a nightmarish rabbit hole.

I'll give you another example, albeit only somewhat tangentially related. Remember HAARP and all the bad things it can do (if you believe David Wilcock)? Well, none of that is true either.

Over at The One Truth, we've got a female member who's an engineer, and who knows all about HAARP, as well as about the Schumann resonances, and she can tell you into great detail what they are and what they are not ─ much better than I could. But if she were a member here ─ I don't know whether she is, actually, because our registration process over there is a lot simpler than it is over here, and we don't ask our members for any kind of information as part of their registration ─ and she were to share her knowledge here, then you guys would be eating her alive.

Are you also saying that anti-vaxxers claims that vaccines are dangerous have been disproven?
    With the exception of a few genuine yet anecdotal negative reactions to vaccines, yes.

As you may or may not know, I am a high-functioning autistic adult, and I have been immersed in the whole vaccine debate for a long time, refuting misinterpretations by so-called "autism moms", who were just as aggressive ─ if not more so ─ in their knee-jerk rejection of the science as I've been seeing here on the thread, and on other, similar threads in the past. I am very well versed on the subject.

I'll give you just an few examples of where the facts have been distorted, and where the denialists fell for it "hook, line and sinker".

Claim: Autism is caused by vaccines, and specifically, by the thimerosal ─ sold under the commercial name Thiomersal ─ used as a conservation agent in the MMR vaccine. (Thimerosal is mercury-based, which led to great controversy in the 1970s.)

Facts:
    • I am autistic ─ officially diagnosed. I have never been administered the MMR vaccine. I also perfectly know which parts of my behavior and personality are psychological, and which parts are due to my autistic neurology. And I understand the science.
    • Thiomersal has already no longer been included in any vaccines since the 1980s, exactly because of the controversy surrounding it.
    • Autism has been proven to be an exclusively genetically originated neurological difference ─ not a disease, nor brain damage. At least twelve (12) genes responsible for an autism spectrum neurology ─ which encompasses many different manifestations, including but not limited to ADHD, synesthesia, eidetic memory, high-functioning autism, low-functioning autism, OCD and a few other conditions ─ have been identified.
    • Andrew Wakefield, the hero of the anti-vaxx movement, is a proven fraud, who was found guilty of not only having falsified his research at the benefit of a law firm involved in a high-profile lawsuit against a pharmaceutical company ─ and for the record, I'm not exactly a fan of the pharmaceutical industry ─ but also of having grossly violated all ethics by injecting a number of unwitting teenagers at a party without their explicit consent, and of having treated his official patients unprofessionally and with total disregard for their wellbeing. And all of those things are documented. You don't have to believe me. Just consult with the British register for why Andrew Wakefield was barred from ever practising medicine again.

And may I ask if you are a scientist, Frank?
    I have said so already, Onawah ─ on this thread here, even. And in many fields too. I also happen to ─ and I hate having to say this ─ have a very high IQ, and I've got an eidetic memory. It is more difficult for me to forget something than to remember it (and for that matter, often into great detail).

And do you dispute that there is a population reduction agenda afoot by the elite?
    Do I dispute it? No, but only because I'm not convinced in either direction.

While I can understand that there are concerns regarding the continuing growth of the population and that there are people lobbying for a considered attempt by each individual household to please stop putting so many new children into the world, at the same time it seems illogical that the elites would want to reduce the population, because right now, the more of us there are, the higher the elites' standards of living.

They're feeding off of us like leeches. We're still useful to them, and they know all too well that if ─ say ─ some 75% of the population were to disappear, then they themselves are going to have to come down from their ivory towers and do the dirty work that we are now doing for them.

So, I'm not convinced that there would be any plans for a mass culling. But at the same time, invading countries and starting wars is always a good way to cull at least some part of the local population and keep the numbers at a rough status quo.

Just wanting to get clear on some basic points, because when the Admin seems to be supporting mainstream narratives, I begin to wonder if this is still really a conspiracy theory forum.
    Thanks.
    Well, another two things here...
    • One ─ I am one of the administrators here at Project Avalon, and when Bill hired me on the team, I didn't receive any memo from him that I was expected to abandon my personal opinions and convictions. And Bill does not expect that from me, either. He fully respects my individuality, just as he respects the individuality of every member at this forum. I am just as entitled to my personal opinion as you are, Onawah, and not only that, but I am also just as entitled as you to speak my opinion and share my knowledge, even if it disagrees with yours or anyone else's here.
    • Two - Project Avalon is not a conspiracy forum, nor is it a political forum. It is a community forum, which deals with esoteric subjects such as the extraterrestrial presence (including any government or industrial cover-ups thereof), spirituality, science, social issues (including politics and sociology, albeit that there's a huge difference between discussing social-political science and choosing sides in a never-ending and exclusively US-centric bipartisan war), historical research, and so on. The conspiracy research angle is only one very small part of all of the things that Project Avalon as a community forum offers to its members and visitors.

And research is research ─ not: listening to YouTube talking heads who make up your mind for you, fostering cognitive biases and/or jerking your knees against anything mainstream. Because all this does ─ and the same goes for all of the QAnon mania ─ is create more division. One does not become enlightened or "awake" by rejecting the mainstream and choosing to be "alternative". Because then all you're doing is moving from one room on the ground floor to another room on the ground floor, and then you're still stuck in that "us versus them" paradigm. Then you're still stuck in the battle between the thesis and the antithesis.

Enlightenment is finding your way to the staircase and climbing up to the next floor, towards the synthesis. And I am sad to have to say that I am seeing very little of that anymore around here. It's not all gone, but the members exhibiting knee-jerk reactions and paranoia, the members who focus on rejecting the mainstream, and the members whose focus lies on the very parochial battle between the reincarnation of Benito Mussolini on the one hand and on the other hand, a bunch of corrupt corporate globalists who seek to turn the entire world into a corporate empire under their control, those members are the loudest bunch of them all. And it shows a completely aberrant picture of the forum to unwitting visitors ─ which is why, to name but one example, the QAnon stuff was put into a members-only section.

Project Avalon exists so as to be able to rise above all of that bickering between thesis and antithesis. Bill founded this forum as a resource for finding solutions to the problems that exist in this world ─ whichever problems they might be ─ and as an online home for people willing to go that journey with him. And look at what you're all doing to this place.

That's all I've got to say about this, and as I stated at the beginning of this post, this is my last post on this thread. So, to whomever it concerns, please don't quote me in an attempt to elicit further responses from me on this thread, because I am not going to post to it anymore. I started this thread ─ which I've also posted at The One Truth ─ with the intent of bringing an important scientific discovery and hypothesis to the attention of this community. I did not start this thread as an invitation to the naysayers to come and flaunt their cognitive biases all over the place.

And yet that's exactly what happened. I guess I should have known better. You may color me naive if you want, although I'd say that it was more innocence than naivité which prompted me to start this thread and share this information with you all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast