+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: What is the Likely Outcome after the 2020 US Election?

1. Link to Post #81
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: What is the Likely Outcome after the 2020 US Election?

The following update is from the Trump campaign, very detailed and from yesterday-

https://m.facebook.com/1000082940479...917551615/?d=n

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th November 2020 at 15:35. Reason: embedded the video (found it on YouTube)
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Alecs (9th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (8th November 2020), Ben (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (8th November 2020), ClearWater (8th November 2020), Elainie (9th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th November 2020), greybeard (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), Iancorgi (8th November 2020), Jayke (8th November 2020), Mercedes (8th November 2020), Michi (8th November 2020), Nikola Tesla (8th November 2020), rgray222 (11th November 2020), Sadieblue (9th November 2020), Sophocles (9th November 2020), Tintin (9th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,608 times in 178 posts

I am 36 years old, I never "believed" in voting or that my vote really counted. I always had a jaded view of voting. I not only never voted, but I have never even registered to be able to. Purposely denying the right everytime I would get asked at a licence renewal.

I registered and voted for the first time this election. It doesnt matter who I voted for but I love my country and I love our constitution. All I can say for the outcome is this, its beyond clear and obvious that shenanigans went on. This has nothing to do with this side or that. I cant in honest rational get upset if my pick lost as I truly believe in a democratic process and respect the outcome of such but this must be undertaken in a way where the integrity and trust in the system is guaranteed. I dont care who wins at this point, but this must be figured out and this must be brought in the open where there is no doubt either way.

It felt like a patriotic duty to register and vote this round, but instead of feeling like I fulfilled a duty. I feel once again, like I always have, that my vote doesn't really matter or count. I pray that this is taken care of in a transparent manner in order to save the union and to not completely disenfranchise people like my self. As I would never contribute to the system again...
    Last edited by dpwishy; 9th November 2020 at 03:23.
    Nothing real can be threatened.
    Nothing unreal exists.
    Herein lies the peace of God....

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dpwishy For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th November 2020), Elainie (9th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), greybeard (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), Jayke (9th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th November 2020), Sadieblue (9th November 2020), Savannah (6th January 2021), Sophocles (9th November 2020), TargeT (9th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by dpwishy (here)
    I am 36 years old, I never "believed" in voting or that my vote really counted. I always had a jaded view of voting. I not only never voted, but I have never even registered to be able to. Purposely denying the right everytime I would get asked at a licence renewal.

I register and voted for the first time this election. It doesnt matter who I voted for but I love my country and I love our constitution. All I can say for the outcome is this, its beyond clear and obvious that shenanigans went on. This has nothing to do with this side or that. I cant in honest rational get upset if my pick lost as I truly believe in a democratic process and respect the outcome of such but this must be undertaken in a way where the integrity and trust in the system is guaranteed. I dont care who wins at this point, but this must be figured out and this must be brought in the open where there is no doubt either way.

It felt like a patriotic duty to register and vote this round, but instead of feeling like I fulfilled a duty. I feel once again, like I always have, that my vote doesn't really matter or count. I pray that this is taken care of in a transparent manner in order to save the union and to not completely disenfranchise people like my self. As I would never contribute to the system again...
    this year will shake the faith of many voters... as it should (and probably is very over due... we are seeing the exacerbation of previously occurring events... like since the 60's or so....)

I have never voted, I am registered I think.... I see voting as analogous to the stock market... it's not a game that I am meant to play and win.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (11th November 2020), Ewan (9th November 2020), greybeard (9th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), Hym (9th November 2020), Jayke (9th November 2020), justntime2learn (9th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th November 2020), ramus (10th November 2020), rgray222 (9th November 2020), Sadieblue (9th November 2020), Sophocles (9th November 2020), Tintin (9th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/rad...ovember-4-2020

Please help us get this information to the American people. Guests: Lt. General Thomas McInerney, (3-Stars) U.S. Air Force (Retired), Author and Researcher Mary Fanning. Former National Security Council Staffer for President Donald Trump Rich Higgins join us to give us his thoughts on what it would mean for America if Joe Biden becomes President due to his a national security threat due to being compromised by the Communist Chinese and government of Russia. You will hear General McInerney tell our audience that Brannon is revealing facts that no other national talk show host on terrestrial radio is covering because they likely are not aware of this breaking news.

Topics Covered in today’s broadcast as written by guest and research Mary Fanning and confirmed on air by retired, 3-Star General Thomas McInerney.

In February 2009, the Obama administration commandeered a powerful supercomputer system known as THE HAMMER. THE HAMMER includes an exploit application known as SCORECARD that is capable of hacking into elections and stealing the vote, according to CIA contractor-turned-whistleblower Dennis Montgomery, who designed and built THE HAMMER.

THE WHISTLEBLOWER TAPES, confidential audio recordings released by U.S. DIstrict Judge G. Murray Snow’s courtroom in November 2015, revealed that SCORECARD was deployed by the Obama team against Florida election computers to steal the 2012 presidential election on behalf of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.

SCORECARD is now being activated to steal the vote on behalf of Joe Biden once again. Biden utilized THE HAMMER and SCORECARD while running for Vice President in 2012. Votes are again being stolen on Joe Biden’s behalf as he runs for President of the United States in 2020.

This time, SCORECARD is stealing votes in Florida, Georgia, Texas, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, and Arizona, according to Montgomery.

SCORECARD steals elections by tampering with the computers at the transfer points of state election computer systems and outside third party election data vaults as votes are being transferred. The Obama White House had an encrypted VPN in order to access THE HAMMER at will.

In August 2015, CIA contractor-turned-whistleblower Dennis L. Montgomery provided the FBI and the DOJ with evidence stored on 47 hard drives that implicates Robert Hunter Biden, son of former Vice President Joe Biden, in illegal activities, Montgomery states.

Among the 600 million pages of documents stored on those 47 hard drives of electronic data that Montgomery turned over to the FBI were 10,000 pages of documents regarding Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, according to Montgomery. The 10,000 pages of documents regarding Hunter Biden and Joe Biden included videos and images.

Going all the way back to 2003, Montgomery maintains, the U.S. government continuously targeted Joe Biden and Hunter Biden with electronic surveillance via THE HAMMER.

On February 3, 2009, Brennan and Clapper moved THE HAMMER to Fort Washington, Maryland and began using the foreign surveillance system for domestic surveillance, targeting President Obama’s political enemies for “blackmail and leverage.” Montgomery, as a CIA contractor, worked for John Brennan and James Clapper.

Montgomery became a whistleblower upon seeing first hand how the Obama administration had turned THE HAMMER against America. Montgomery received two limited immunity agreements from the DOJ and the FBI in exchange for evidence production and testimony.

Montgomery originally designed and built THE HAMMER in 2003 as a foreign surveillance system to protect America after 9/11.

“THE HAMMER IS THE KEY TO THE COUP” — Admiral James A. “Ace” Lyons, On His Death Bed, Speaking To His Longtime Friend, Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney

They stole a super-surveillance government tool for foreign surveillance and they turned it against America and are using it to steal the Presidential election of 2020.

* CIA contractor Dennis Montgomery built THE HAMMER in 2003 as a foreign surveillance tool to keep America safe from terrorists after 9/11 and to protect U.S. troops on the battlefield.

* Robert Mueller’s FBI provided the computers for THE HAMMER.

* THE HAMMER foreign surveillance system featured multiple echelons of safeguards and sign-offs to prevent U.S. personnel, up to and including the President of the United States, from using the system for unlawful domestic surveillance.

* On February 3, 2009, two weeks after President Obama’s inauguration, Brennan and Clapper moved THE HAMMER to a secret CIA facility in Fort Washington, Maryland.

*After Dennis Montgomery saw Brennan and Clapper commandeer THE HAMMER foreign surveillance tool and transform it into a domestic surveillance system for blackmail and leverage, Montgomery became a whistleblower.

* In 2013, Dennis Montgomery alerted multiple officials in Washington D.C. that THE HAMMER was being used to conduct illegal domestic surveillance. Montgomery even sent faxes to President Obama and Vice President Biden to alert them about the ongoing illegal domestic surveillance.

* Brennan and Clapper used THE HAMMER to spy on Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, 156 Article III judges, FISA Court Presiding Judge Reggie Walton, Members of Congress, Wall Street executives, Rudy Giuliani, Lt. General Michael Flynn, Donald Trump, Trump Tower, multiple Trump businesses, and members of the Trump family. Brennan and Clapper spied on Donald Trump because the CIA feared Trump. Brennan and Clapper wiretapped Donald Trump “a zillion times.”

* The Obama Whitehouse could access THE HAMMER at will through an encrypted VPN.

* In August 2015, Dennis Montgomery, under a limited immunity agreement, provided FBI General Counsel James Baker and FBI Director James Comey with 47 computer hard drives of evidence proving that Brennan and Clapper had used THE HAMMER to conduct illegal domestic surveillance. Included on the 47 hard drives was 10,000 pages of documents regarding Hunter Biden.

* In December 2015, Dennis Montgomery, under a second limited immunity agreement, provided the FBI and the DOJ with sworn testimony about THE HAMMER and the contents of the 47 hard drives.

* THE HAMMER framework could throw multiple exploit applications. The Obama team used a HAMMER application called SCORECARD to steal the 2012 presidential election in Florida.

* The Biden campaign is using SCORECARD to steal the 2020 presidential election (they have NOT turned off THE HAMMER).

TOPIC

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

anandacate (10th November 2020), Bill Ryan (9th November 2020), ClearWater (9th November 2020), Creedence (10th November 2020), Eric J (Viking) (9th November 2020), Eva2 (9th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (14th November 2020), greybeard (9th November 2020), Gwin Ru (10th November 2020), Harmony (9th November 2020), James Newell (11th November 2020), Jayke (9th November 2020), onawah (9th November 2020), rgray222 (9th November 2020), Sadieblue (9th November 2020), Sophocles (9th November 2020), sunflower (9th November 2020), TargeT (9th November 2020), Tintin (9th November 2020), TrumanCash (7th January 2021), Yoda (12th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Sure is a lot of repetition for something that is supposed to be a legitimate news story. Reads more like propaganda.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

rgray222 (9th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

This guy's analysis shows how Trump could win:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...victory-biden/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), rgray222 (11th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

I watched an interesting show on Toresays.com/dlive. She is WAY ahead of most, she used to have a Q clearance, which means she knew a lot of things re energy. In her show about 1:15 hours in. She showed a document written by the big union afl-cio. They have most union members in US, including police. They wrote this in Sept of 2020. It is a almost complete crystal ball of what is happening now. In other words it IS the plan. It is plain seditious fraud on the American electorate. So if Tore had this, others in this country could trust this plan, and probably have counter measures in place. https://dlive.tv/p/toresays+E4bzx9hMg

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), rgray222 (6th January 2021), Rosco1 (11th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Anyone watched this? Quite possible IMHO

https://www.facebook.com/shanevaughn...19945275044223

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th November 2020 at 19:31. Reason: embedded the video

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (14th November 2020), raregem (3rd December 2020), rgray222 (6th January 2021), Rosco1 (11th November 2020), TrumanCash (7th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,003 times in 2,188 posts

This outcome was inevitable and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Whether election fraud is real or perceived makes no difference whatsoever. Politicians, Media and Joe Biden should have taken this issue seriously and made every effort to either prove or disprove fraud in the 2020 election. Instead, the media wrote it off as another Trump rant even though there is strong evidence that massive fraud may have occurred. A full accounting needs to take place otherwise unrest in the country will escalate.

Protesters storm Capitol, halting Electoral Vote certification

Congress was locked down and lawmakers evacuated on Wednesday in unprecedented and shocking scenes after protesters stormed Capitol Hill as lawmakers met to certify the Electoral College votes.

Protesters from a pro-Trump rally -- where President Trump spoke -- outside the White House then descended on the Capitol to protest the certification of results, before clashing with police.

Authorities soon evacuated lawmakers and the D.C. mayor declared a 6 p.m. curfew amid escalating violence in the Halls of Congress that saw police draw their weapons.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th January 2021), Hym (7th January 2021), kfm27917 (7th January 2021), Kryztian (7th January 2021), Peace in Oz (7th January 2021), wondering (6th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

More absurd drama:
    Democratic lawmakers call for Pence to invoke 25th Amendment, remove Trump from office

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...endment-remove

Democratic lawmakers called on Vice President Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment on Wednesday and remove President Trump from office, blaming the president for inciting the rioters that violently breached the Capitol building.

"Dear @VP @Mike_Pence: You need to start the 25th Amendment. @realDonaldTrump is detached from reality," wrote Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.)

Article continues citing more congressional tweets: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...endment-remove

I guess this could give Pence the title of 46th President, with a term of 13 days, if he went through with this tomorrow.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Hym (7th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Folks, we've discovered who is the mastermind behind todays storming of the capitol. Why, it's none other than Vladimir Putin!
    Russiagate Democrats blame PUTIN for crowd that stormed US Capitol protesting ‘stolen’ US election
    https://www.rt.com/usa/511752-russia...putin-capitol/

Having spent four years insisting Russia ‘hacked’ the US elections for President Donald Trump, some prominent Democrats are now blaming Moscow for Americans who stormed the US Capitol protesting the 2020 results.

As thousands of Trump supporters gathered in Washington, DC on Wednesday for a 'Stop the Steal' rally and Congress met to certify the Electoral College votes that would make Democrat Joe Biden the next US president, a group of protesters stormed the Capitol and interrupted the lawmakers.

So naturally, former President Barack Obama’s adviser Ben Rhodes declared it was a day “Putin had waited for” since the Cold War. Other blue-checkmark activists echoed the sentiment.

Wednesday’s events were Trump’s “gift to Putin,” declared former US ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul.

Article continues listing many more brainiacs who have discerned the handiwork of evil Vlad Putin here: https://www.rt.com/usa/511752-russia...putin-capitol/

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ClearWater (14th January 2021), Mike Gorman (7th January 2021), onevoice (9th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5