Thread: Materialistic Science, Scientific Materialism... and Truth

1. Link to Post #61
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Lightbulb Re: Materialistic Science, Scientific Materialism... and Truth

"Scientific Materialism" ... an Enhanced Method of Control ... a (corrupted) Reductionistical Tool in the hands of (Psycho)-Technocrats
    • Also a perfect excuse to force almost anything on a society as a whole!
    • Creepy Social Engineering partly with more and more help/assistance from (Quantum) A.I.
    • What is the dark side of ANY form of Authoritarianism in "Science"? (most do not want to go there, afraid to be labelled "conspiracy nut").
    • Often UNCHALLENGED False: "The End Justifies the Means" assumption or strong belief of a morally wrong actions are sometimes (assumed) necessary to achieve (assumed) morally right outcomes; actions can only be considered morally right or wrong by virtue of the morality of the outcome. Using & convincing GOOD people to do bad things for (a.o.) Agenda 2030 "The Great Reset".
    • I highly recommend this Project Avalon Forum Thread: Technocracy's Coup d'Etat Has Arrived!
    • Add millions of (conformist) people having Stockholm Syndrome, Bystander Effect & Confirmation Bias combined and ALL above makes more sense HOW they get away with it.

cheers,
    John Kuhles - September 8, 2020

ps. vast majority who are part of mainstream deliberately do NOT want to consider nor fully grasp anything what I just shared ... as it stands in the way of their own ("safe space bubble") careers. They rather use labels like: "fringe conspiracy sites" & "crazy crackpot theories" etc. ... thinking they "won" the debate that way ... Which only proves my case how they do it ... It is all PsyWars!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th September 2020 at 15:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Delight (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Icare (16th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Materialistic Science, Scientific Materialism... and Truth

Agree John.

The Tests are making a fortune for manufactures --guese who has the patents.
    This is materialism

Now on a personal note.
    A friend of mine had the nasal swab test -- negative result.
    HOWEVER since then has had headaches nose bleeds fatigue.
    None of that before.

Someone posted some time back about the dangers of nasal swab tests.
    The membrane very thin in the nasal passage near the brain.
    Now if Spittal is enough for DNA tests -- why the nasal swab test?

Now lets say the medical people I have posted are wrong and the tests are valid -- this still does not validate Lockdown.
    Tests up positive results up no mention that the death rate has fallen dramatically.
    Now this is in line with the opening post as far as I can see.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 8th September 2020 at 13:55.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Weaponisation in operation
    Bolton pubs and restaurants told to shut by 10pm as Covid lockdown restrictions are reintroduced.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLtwYMObHFk

Hospitality venues are now restricted to takeaway-only in Bolton as part of new measures aimed at curbing the spread of coronavirus in the town, Health Secretary Matt Hancock has announced.

Mr Hancock confirmed that there would be a requirement for all venues in Bolton to close by 10pm, and that additional care home and hospital visit restrictions would be introduced.

The Health Secretary also warned that social distancing must be “the first line of defence” in the fight against coronavirus, and expressed his concern about the recent spike in cases, driven largely by young people.

“This virus thrives on complacency,” Mr Hancock told the House of Commons. “We must all redouble our efforts so we can get this virus on the back foot.”

Get the latest headlines: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/

Telegraph.co.uk and YouTube.com/TelegraphTV are websites of The Telegraph, the UK's best-selling quality daily newspaper providing news and analysis on UK and world events, business, sport, lifestyle and culture.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Andrew Kaufman: COVID Reveals Pathology of Scientific Materialism & Need to (re)THINK Health

I reposted this video because of the footnotes --some of which I highlighted.
    Another medical expert saying the same thing.
    Chris

Dr. Kaufman is a physician (medical doctor) who specializes in mental and emotional health as a trained psychiatrist. Dr. Kaufman spent time at MIT studying molecular biology before pursuing his doctorate. He has worked cancer patients, AIDS patients and spent time in pediatrics before pursuing forensic psychiatry as his specialty.

As a physician who specializes in mental and emotional health, and someone who is clearly intelligent and open-minded, Dr. Kaufman is the perfect person to help us learn about our underlying health crises during this time in 2020.

We dive into mental and emotional health, what our response to covid suggests about our underlying psychology and programmed behaviors, as well the broader view of modern medicine and science generally in today’s world.

Dr. Kaufman shares his insight from the inside of medicine, where he got a front row seat to the suffering and reliance on pharmaceutical drugs to “treat” patients who are rarely expected to recover, let alone find lasting healing (or be “cured”).

While I’m not one to shy away from controversial topics (or so-called conspiracy theories), since Dr. Kaufman has already made the rounds repeating the same evidence and story about the PCR test, the uselessness of masks and other clinical topics related specifically to covid-19, I chose to go broader and deeper in order to try and make sense of the paradigm we’re in.

What level of thinking has created all this pain we see in the world, whether physical, mental, emotional, social? Why did we declare war on cancer (and now covid-19), only to rely ever more heavily on drugs that don’t work and why aren’t we willing to see the evidence that these drugs aren’t working?

During our time together, Dr. Kaufman shares a story about cancer that helped to wake him up from what he calls the “brainwashing” he experienced in medical school. Since then he’s been exploring natural healing, and wishes to help people heal mind and body by natural laws and nature’s intelligence, rather than through pharmaceutical drugs as he was taught.

This man is a true hero (to me). He was fired from his job for speaking out about the PCR tests and the fallacy of wearing masks. He is risking his personal reputation for a greater cause: to help people who are ready to reclaim their bodily sovereignty and be the sole authority over their health. This takes courage and responsibility for ALL of us, and he is certainly walking his talk as a leader in this way.

At the end of this video Dr. Kaufman shares a moving story that fits so well with my mission her at Mobility Mastery: to be an advocate for all pain - mental, emotional, physical - because it is through our pain that we wake up, and if we’re willing to feel the pain and get curious about it (rather than reactive and resist feeling it), we can earn superpowers that last a lifetime.

COVID TEST PROCEDURES | Dr Andrew Kaufman Explains - MUST WATCH!!!!

Last edited by greybeard; 8th September 2020 at 15:16.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Why not keep your remarks more civil?
    Is it really Greybeard that you have the problem with, or the fact that many credible expert sources keep on providing evidence showing that the mainstream narrative is not only nonsense, but very dangerously wrong, and that Greybeard and others here insist on providing that information repeatedly and in such abundance?
    If you are not happy with the way this thread is going, why not go and start your own?
    The OP is about a lot of things, and I don't see why you feel the need to limit it to just one thing.
    It's also largely about why this forum which is supposed to be where spirituality and science meet doesn't seem to be accomplishing that goal when it comes to mistaking scientific materialism with science that actually serves our spiritual needs.
    The latter being co-operating and working with Nature instead of destroying it, and preserving our human right and need to be healthy, sovereign beings.
    The growing movement toward censorship of dissenting voices seems to be manifesting itself on this forum as well, especially when the dissent is aimed at scientific materialism.
    Similar tactics are being used as we see mainstream shills using--intimidation, insults, condescension, avoidance of the core issues being raised, etc.
    Avalon should be better than that.
    I sympathize with those who simply cannot face reality. I had a huge crisis of faith when I first started jumping down rabbit holes just after 911.
    But coming out of denial is necessary if we are to have any kind of future worth living on this planet, and it has to begin somewhere; the issue of scientific materialism is as good a place to start as any.

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There is no test that can differentiate between the Virus and Flu which is very deadly, it kills millions.
    If I am incorrect please correct.
    Others have told you already that your claim is nonsense -- nevertheless you are repeating this claim like a broken record. Why?
    Last edited by onawah; 8th September 2020 at 16:49.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2020), wondering (8th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

If any think that some of us have stopped posting here to mean that we have agreed with the defense of the China Virus testing is very much wrong.

I support Greybeard and others that to accept this test and the virus at face value is very much misleading.

I don't have the tenacity that others here have. To say the truth over and over against the strong sentiment of the supporters.

But arguing at the level of the ruse is tantamount to hacking at the branches. The lie is so big, so pervasive, that it is hard to imagine it can be so comprehensive. But it is and this virus is just another kind of smoke. Like in seven kinds of smoke.

Who can believe that there is such a resistance against the good, that the good can no longer see the bad. And yet it is so.

But as the nefarious groups mount their end-of-the-world gambit, the propaganda arm of their agenda has moved out of the shadows. Those who still remember the good, are entranced by the evil out in the open. The crazy inverted world-wide narrative that has captured our minds long ago, long before any of us were even born, can now easily be seen contrasted against the silent good. The insane arguments of those affiliated with the evil thugs, whether consciously or not, are blatant lies accepted as truth.

As the violence and the rhetoric reaches its crescendo the screaming, whining, belligerent voices of the lost float around looking for openings in weak minds to invade. While authority loses its credibility, the rabble sounds the death knell of their adopted death cult. Burn it down!, they yell, trying desperately to drown out the voices of reason - voices of the people, neither authoritative nor speculative, that still remember the good.

Our entire body of knowledge has been subverted, high jacked: our history; our science; our philosophy; our arts; our future.

It is our fault because we accepted what was convenient, expedient. We knew better, we know better, those that still remember the good.

So go ahead, hack at branches, and cause division where there is none.

As for the various topics discussing the naked king, must we argue about each piece of fictional clothing?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (8th September 2020), Delight (8th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Hym (17th January 2021), Icare (16th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020), PurpleLama (8th September 2020), RunningDeer (8th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th September 2020), wondering (8th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Maybe, just maybe, we can see better now why Wade says we must sing in the choir - because we must stand in solidarity. Without singing from the same hymnal, we are easily picked off one by one by our own biases and prejudices.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 8th September 2020 at 17:59. Reason: punctuation
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

araucaria (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Hym (17th January 2021), onawah (8th September 2020), RunningDeer (8th September 2020), wondering (8th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

According to this article, scientists have analyzed 2,492 genome sequences of SARS-CoV-2 strains up to 30 March 2020.

On the other hand Greybeard wrote that according to some medical experts no test can differentiate between the covid-19 virus and the flu.

Something is wrong here. If the scientists can't differentiate between the covid-19 virus and the flu, then they can't analyze the genome sequence of covid-19. Either thousands of scientists are lying and Andrew Kaufman and others are right -- or all these scientists are right and Kaufman and others have no clue what they are talking about. Take your pick.

Emphasis mine:

Quote Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2), a novel evolutionary divergent RNA virus, is responsible for the present devastating COVID-19 pandemic. To explore the genomic signatures, we comprehensively analyzed 2,492 complete and/or near-complete genome sequences of SARS-CoV-2 strains reported from across the globe to the GISAID database up to 30 March 2020.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-70812-6

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There is no test that can differentiate between the Virus and Flu which is very deadly, it kills millions.
    If I am incorrect please correct.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2020), Frank V (8th September 2020), Gracy (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Kalamos (9th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020), wondering (8th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

I was rather dismayed to see the conduct of Frank V’s thread drowning out its subject, despite the quality of the participants. An intellectual arms race is definitely not the way to go, and is certainly not as intelligent as it sounds – which is precisely why the participants end up wanting to break off the discussion. As often happens, there is a purely epistemological issue behind this that calls for careful examination, but which is inevitably off-topic on any given content-based thread. I trust it is on-topic here. (Note: the following comments have been several days in the making and some may seem out of date.)

The question is where one gets the authority to speak from (one’s credentials), and to what extent that enables one to speak with authority (the value to others of any given pronouncement). The basis of this inquiry being, always, how the individual relates to, and shares with the collective, thereby overcoming the paradox of more individualism leading to more altruism.

The UK has been seeing a travesty of this process at the highest level. ‘I was educated at the best school (Eton) and university (Oxford). So just put me in charge, as I am best placed to understand and act upon the best scientific advice.’ So said David Cameron, and so said Boris Johnson. This is the traditional English politics, with the Tories as the ‘natural party of government’, having the best education money can buy. This system is now collapsing as being totally inadequate to the task facing us all. The best education money can buy is no longer good enough, if only because it needs to be applied to the best minds, not the wealthiest. Money cannot buy the best education for two main reasons: a) because when wealth is the problem, it cannot provide the solution; and b) because the best minds are ultimately those that self-educate, i.e. take formal education as a mere, very probably flawed, starting-point. In other words, they adopt from the outset a critical stance and an approach to learning as an ongoing process rather than a thing carved in stone. They see it as a toolbox to which they can add new tools.

While self-education has huge advantages, it also has its problems. One of the advantages is broadening your horizons. An ordinary person may think they can see at best for twenty miles from a hilltop if the weather is fine. They forget that they can see the Sun at nearly a hundred million miles away, and even stars tens of light-years away. A grounding in astronomy will open up that perspective, and a grounding in anything else will do likewise in other ways. Another advantage of self-education is that you learn to make cross-connections, taking creative paths different from and sometimes contradicting conventional superhighways of thought.

One of the disadvantages is the downside of the above: trailblazing is by nature a hazardous enterprise; however, things become easier and surer the more they are practised. This is Rupert Sheldrake’s morphic resonance: the first few monkeys find things hard then gradually easier; after a hundred have got the hang of it, a thing becomes second nature, instinctive. But then morphic resonance itself resonates as more build on the original discovery. The monkey who discovered the wheel had no idea how far it would roll as others learnt both the specific discovery and the actual art of discovery.

This is seen in everyday experience: a musician learns to sight-read, i.e. play a piece for the first time using expertise picked up playing other things. But for a concert performance – i.e. one worth sharing with many others – they will have practised a possibly much more difficult piece a hundred times over and more. Or take a small hospital where anything but the commonest surgical procedures are somewhat rare. They become (more difficult and) more risky than with a busy surgeon at a busy hospital. To do something well, you need to do it a lot, which usually means professionally. I would add that to do something novel well, you need to break new ground from something that you have been doing a lot. This is only common sense: radical changes are more unpredictable both their in occurrences and their effects than subtle shifts. The trouble with subtle shifts being that they can be too close to maintaining the status quo.

In other words, the maverick thinker has his place in the overall scheme of things in keeping things moving, but is not best placed to actually lead the way. Why? Because much of their cross-disciplinary culture is lacking something or other. In one way, it may be too much book knowledge, without the many hours of theory-driven practice I described above. Or else it may be too much experiential-driven knowledge. Frank V’s autism is a good example of how the people most knowledgeable of a rarish condition after specialists of that condition – and ahead of other medical specialists and general practitioners – are the sufferers themselves. But that doesn’t make them doctors. They are surveying the relationship between the general (their given disease) and the particular (their personal ailment) from the standpoint of the latter, whereas a physician is adopting the opposite standpoint in an attempt to work together. This might even lead the specialist to discover that the patient’s ailment does not in fact match their specialist disease, and they will then refer them to a colleague… Unless it is something totally novel.

Totally novel would mean an individual being entirely unique, with no connection to the rest of the community with regard to their illness. If medicine works at all, it is only to the extent that we are a part of one community. Outside that community, the rules no longer apply. If someone is green or yellow, you might want to check his liver; but if he’s an alien, he might not have a liver and might not be ill either. If you get an influx of aliens needing treatment, then you would need to devise protocols for several groups, the way we have for human blood groups. But even autism is not totally novel, or totally autistic: one is placed somewhere along a spectrum.

On the other hand, a so-called ‘novel’ virus like Covid 19 is new in a different sense, i.e. not seen before among the community of viruses, as opposed to the community of humans. But it is one of a kind, a mutation, therefore not totally novel. This notion of community is crucial, to my thinking at least. I don’t know enough about autism to have anything specific of value to say on the subject without the risk of offending someone. I shall stick to the definition in my old (1984) Longman Dictionary:
    Quote 1 absorption in self-centred mental activity (eg daydreams, fantasies, delusions, and hallucinations), esp when accompanied by marked withdrawal from reality 2 …
    Interestingly ‘autism’ falls between ‘authorship’ and ‘auto-‘, as if the language itself were expressing in alphabetical order how morphic resonance operates between the one and the many, suggesting that ‘self-centred mental activity’ is central to the creative process. And of course ‘auto(matic)’ encapsulates this process of moving from 1 Self operating to something self-operating – internal combustion leading to external reality.

To this extent, Definition 1 above is correct in avoiding the negative aspect of a disorder. The solitude of the autist is merely due to their position as an outlier on a spectrum. In other words, the autistic spectrum is at one end of the human spectrum: let’s call it the communication skills spectrum. Autists are at the lower end of this spectrum, but if they can find the right situation and audience as Frank has done, they are perfectly able to share their daydreams etc., which may be of immense value to the rest of humanity in getting things moving. I am thinking this spectrum forms a bell curve, with the vast majority of ‘normal’, i.e. statistically average, people bunched in the middle. At the top end, you have the highly competent elite of communication skills, the oligarchs who control the media and benefit from every type of mind control. As the main beneficiaries, they are happiest with the status quo, and when the bell curve moves away, they get nostalgic about the status quo ante. Hence there is a political overlay to this spectrum, extending from the radical progressist to the diehard reactionary, any conflict arising from attempts to shift the median point. Notice how far-leftists typically splinter into tiny groups: ‘workers of the world unite’ remains wishful thinking. Meanwhile, the ‘self-made’ oligarchs are rather good at sticking together and looking after each other’s interests. Counter-intuitive, I know, but the American dream of the self-made man rising to the top is a very useful delusion.

Avoiding politics, we may alternatively see the individual-collective relationship in terms of the herd, but we have to take the analogy all the way. A herd is nomadic, with a few leaders, the main herd and a few stragglers: a bell curve. The main motor driving the herd forward is hunger: new pastures to graze. The disturbing factor is predation; sometimes it will have to move on when it has only just arrived in some green grass. The predators will know which end of the herd to approach: the more vulnerable end, which will also be the most aware of possible danger. That awareness will be detectable as fear and restlessness, simultaneously stirring the herd to move away and… attracting the predator. So these stragglers are putting themselves in the firing-line and are the ones who will feed the lions. Viewed from the top end, they may be seen as a valuable part of the herd, in which case the leaders will be attentive to their distress and stampede away as quickly as possible to save them. Or they may be seen as expendable weaklings, in which case others will take their place, and the herd will be gradually depleted. This might happen if the enjoyment of fresh grass makes the leaders deaf to the distress signals coming from the rear. I might add that hunger is probably another distress signal coming from the rear, since the stragglers are likely undernourished, and stragglers for being undernourished. So they would keep the herd moving even when there are no predators about. They may also have dreams of becoming domestic cattle…

What is happening here is decentralized activity, a form of democracy whereby the parts interact together as an effective whole. Communication works from the bottom up; executive decisions, based on listening, work from the top down. The herd is restless at the back, creating the need for space by movement at the front. This is like saying your desire to go running comes from itchy legs, which your brain listens to but sometimes overrides. It is like paralysis in reverse, with the legs overriding a paralyzed brain. Either way, we are talking about a breakdown in communications, with top and bottom both fighting for survival. Remember Bush the elder saying, ‘if people find out what we’ve been doing, they’ll string us up off a lamppost’. That is why the elite are afraid of creativity. It turns the whole spectrum round, and they will become the stragglers liable to fall by the wayside.

More in another post.
    …/…

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Delight (8th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020), Orph (8th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(PART 2) THE CV19 TEST IS A SCAM
    According to WHO protocols, CV19 TEST has to analyze and detect human DNA

You pay your penny to take your choice.

Regardless forgetting the actual science the cure lockdown is worse than the disease
    That is what really concerns me and of course I am not in denial that people have had some horrendous experiences,
    Science is in labs, the suffering is in the population.
    The tests are being used to justify lockdown the death rate is now minimal

https://www.awakeningchannel.com/pos...9a4f0017e46b12

20. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

onawah (8th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    If any think that some of us have stopped posting here to mean that we have agreed with the defense of the China Virus testing is very much wrong.

I support Greybeard and others that to accept this test and the virus at face value is very much misleading.

I don't have the tenacity that others here have. To say the truth over and over against the strong sentiment of the supporters.

But arguing at the level of the ruse is tantamount to hacking at the branches. The lie is so big, so pervasive, that it is hard to imagine it can be so comprehensive. But it is and this virus is just another kind of smoke. Like in seven kinds of smoke.

Who can believe that there is such a resistance against the good, that the good can no longer see the bad. And yet it is so.

But as the nefarious groups mount their end-of-the-world gambit, the propaganda arm of their agenda has moved out of the shadows. Those who still remember the good, are entranced by the evil out in the open. The crazy inverted world-wide narrative that has captured our minds long ago, long before any of us were even born, can now easily be seen contrasted against the silent good. The insane arguments of those affiliated with the evil thugs, whether consciously or not, are blatant lies accepted as truth.

As the violence and the rhetoric reaches its crescendo the screaming, whining, belligerent voices of the lost float around looking for openings in weak minds to invade. While authority loses its credibility, the rabble sounds the death knell of their adopted death cult. Burn it down!, they yell, trying desperately to drown out the voices of reason - voices of the people, neither authoritative nor speculative, that still remember the good.

Our entire body of knowledge has been subverted, high jacked: our history; our science; our philosophy; our arts; our future.

It is our fault because we accepted what was convenient, expedient. We knew better, we know better, those that still remember the good.

So go ahead, hack at branches, and cause division where there is none.

As for the various topics discussing the naked king, must we argue about each piece of fictional clothing?
    Ernie,
    You are a poet. You are empathic. You are intelligent with a flow from heart to "mind". You know through the heart and check through the mind: Is what I am "observing" congruent. That is the path to knowing from the center. You are willing to rouse yourself to change what you do in accordance with your knowing. You check again and again. Course correct. You speak less than you listen. YOU LOVE what you touch with your material hands and emanate your energy willingly as a healing to those around around you. You are LIVING intact with your beingness.

I wrote this earlier this week when in despair.

Quote (I thought) in some intangible way, being connected to PA was like having a pathway to share my FAITH (as in feeling from the End, gratitude that this HAS HAPPENED). WE are Happy and Free. I do feel LOVE will win the day. I feel fear however.

There a looming EVIL is seemingly walking tall on empty streets as all the people have been shut away with the GOOD. Yes, that is MY fear.

I really really really need to change my (tiny micro) world by changing my vision. This is how we change the WHOLE IMO, one world at a time.
    My understanding at this time is that we have to take into consideration the Observer effect on all "results" of material reality. There is always a bias based on that realm IN US that is relegated to The Spiritual but could also be called the imaginal. That has been assigned to the POET and called unreal... however as Jon rappaport always talks about, the imagination is REAL.

Quote about imagination May
    by Jon Rappoport
    by Jon Rappoport

Imagination is as natural and real as breathing. People who don’t know this or forget it come up against a brick wall.

Some of them then go to booze and drugs, some to violence, some to despair, some to the straitjacket of a severely repetitive mechanical life, some to the dull, dull ground of passivity.

Life is not a machine. Humans are not machines, although they often play one day after day.

Humans are creative.

They can step on that, try to grind it into dust, make up a thousand excuses, but the fact remains.

Societies and civilizations are never creative, after a certain point in their development. They opt for standard shapes and standard patterns of thought and standard organizations.

This devolution isn’t just the “the strong controlling the weak.”

It’s a subconscious impulse that spreads like a disease. Throughout history, you see it manifest in many forms.

These days, we have the massive Surveillance State. It’s an expression of “the standard human who must think and act in certain ways.”

Imagination puts the lie to all this.

Imagination goes anywhere you want it to, and in the process, you discover ideas and realms and dimensions and power that would otherwise have remained invisible to the end of time.

This is the natural state of affairs.

Everything else is programming.

Programming comes in two forms: what is done to the individual, and what he does to himself.

Every spiritual system and spiritual teaching, down through history, has initially or eventually discarded imagination and thrown it on the junk-heap.

It’s long past the time to reverse that trend.

The creative power of the individual, which is the key to his future, his happiness, his freedom, flows from his imagination.
    The FACT is that much of what the Poetic imagineer in us accesses is symbolic, mythic, metanormal, metaphysic. This process reaches out and imagines a hypothesis (and it could be about a falling apple OR even the afterlife....)

There is IMO a war being waged which is maybe the perennial fight we have read about about through myth and legend. The sons of light and sons of dark. I see this as sons of LIFE and sons of Death (not the small life and death but the ARCHETYPICAL ENTROPY force overcoming and achieving NEGATION).

As Rappaport states, any SYSTEM whether it describes itself as "spiritual" or "scientific", when it throws out imagination, it throws out creativity. Creativity is LIFE. I call it the GOOD. The end of creativity is the winding down, the ENTROPY

Quote the degradation of the matter and energy in the universe to an ultimate state of inert uniformity
    Entropy is the general trend of the universe toward death and disorder.
    — James R. Newman
    I have to continuously reiterate the truth to myself as I keep feeling the FEAR that Death whispers... you have no effect on the world. It is beyond your control. It is dying around you. You are not the "creator".

BUT maybe this is a simulation? (many threads ask this question). And in a simulation, we are playing a game. It is lawful but we learn and get more elegant. We practice various skills. We learn form the consequences of CHOICE.

Let me take this "model" and use it. I WILL CHOOSE to be creator, to OBSERVE LIFE unfolding, not death denying.

! the LEAP is to BEING responsible for OBSERVING LIFE and being CREATIVE. This is IMO the warring duality. It is inner conflict, not outer. We are all engaged and will never get it wrong. The shadow, evil, all of this LOOKS LARGE as the LIGHT GROWS in Intensity.

I have to post this to remind myself. The UNIverse is Conspiring in My favor. WE planned it this way.
    Last edited by Delight; 8th September 2020 at 18:38.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020), PurpleLama (8th September 2020), RunningDeer (8th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    According to this article, scientists have analyzed 2,492 genome sequences of SARS-CoV-2 strains up to 30 March 2020.
    Update: the number of sequences done is now 51,998. (Probably >52,000 by the time you've finished reading this post!)

The lab techniques to isolate the virus for gene sequencing are different from fast-track, thousands-in-a day, drive-thru clinical testing. (And yes, that testing is (a) misused, (b) misreported, and (c) a very blunt instrument.)

My advice to [some] members reading this:

Focus on government and international agendas. Not the science of what the virus is — because many posting, despite their good intentions, still don't understand this all very well.

Those well-meaning folks are often just mixing everything up into a giant stirred-up stew that's
    1. frequently inaccurate or not fully accurate (and sometimes just plain wrong)
    2. confusing to many reading this stuff. (I've been told this by visitors.)
    And making one-sentence statements that "it's just like the flu" helps no-one. (Certainly not those who have the thing.) People were saying this in January!

If people reading this don't fully understand what the heck a virus is after 8 months of discussion and an enormous amount of simplified, well-illustrated, publicly available information, the odds may be against suddenly having an 'Aha' moment and understanding it all now.

My own frustration is that I've done my very best to explain things, taking great care with my posts for accumulated hours and hours and hours, and the reaction is [sometimes] that I'm just some kind of orthodox-science, limited-intellect, closed-minded authority figure.

If that's what you think I am, after all this time, then please leave now. I mean it. Get the hell outta here. You've not learned a thing about myself or Avalon.

Whether you think the virus is real or not, it's how the authorities are handling it all that matters. Nothing else.

Get real, get focused, and get your priorities right.

(whatever that is!)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th September 2020 at 18:54.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (8th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2020), Frank V (8th September 2020), gord (15th September 2020), Gracy (8th September 2020), greybeard (9th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), leavesoftrees (9th September 2020), RunningDeer (8th September 2020), silvanelf (8th September 2020), Sirus (8th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th September 2020), Tintin (9th September 2020), Yoda (8th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It might be helpful to listen to all of the video.
    In a statement I made that there is no test that can tell the difference between the flu and the virus there is an acceptance that there is flu and virus -

David Icke is no fool and asks good questions on the video.

I have not minimized the virus or flu.
    I have not minimized the effects of lockdown.

There one enemy here and this has been continually addressed.
    This is not about my opinion which like everyone else can be flawed and yes experts can be wrong.
    However, the tests are being weaponised and one way to stop this is to show the tests are not fit for purpose -- The gold standard is important (isolating the virus) .
    Its made clear towards the end of the video the tests are not valid

Not my words

A test will show up positive in a person who is perfectly health.
    Then lockdown happens, justified not by illness but by a faulty result.
    Simple
    I follow David Icke and he has it right to my mind, as the video shows.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 8th September 2020 at 19:34.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Jayke (8th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Focus on government and international agendas. Not the science of what the virus is — because many posting, despite their good intentions, still don't understand this all very well.
    With sincerity I ask.....

Given that you see (our) attempt to discredit the platform on which draconian shutdowns were based is mixed up and confused,What do you recommend be focused on? What and how to focus on our response to government and international agendas?
    Maybe you have spelled it out?

The thing about trying to say no REAL difference community wide between flu vs covid....
    That is probably because WE have been so confused by the incongruous evidence
    hospitals empty
    ETC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe the incessant focus on the validity of PCR testing etc. is the attempt to find a way to stop the COUNT?
    That is so we won't be driven by case count
    That is so the gov won't destroy our small business/livlihood? based on "covid" cases.

This is all so IMPRECISE.

I would like your advice again please.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (8th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020), PurpleLama (8th September 2020), RunningDeer (8th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

…/…
    I’ve been reading Jon Rappoport’s The Matrix Revealed volume I, interviews with Jack True (my thanks to Wegge for this). Jack True was a hypnotherapist who used minimal or even zero hypnosis to... wake people up by enabling them to activate their Imagination (creativity); make everyone an artist of their reality. One person at a time. There is many a True statement in this material (pun intended), but I feel there is a slight problem of emphasis: he naturally focusses on the individual focussing on him/herself, so much so that his method could almost be called ‘How to become an autist’. While there is some mention of how this may fit in with the human collective, the piece of creative writing in my previous post is intended to start filling this gap. This is necessary, because as it stands, True’s idea of Truth amounts to little more than, quote, a ‘coagulated slow-moving tiresome unified story’. His therapy consists in getting each person, quote, ‘to tell his own invented no-holds-barred story in 126589435603 dimensions’. However, some of his patients actually reject the results of their lengthy and successful treatment, and fall back into their old ways. While their reasons and motives are shall we say unenlightened, they do show grounding in the collective. One True statement that I do take issue with is his ‘grounding is overrated’. I beg to differ: prompting unlimited no-holds-barred stories comes perilously close to a recipe for creating an epidemic of autism in the pathological sense, which is to defeat the stated purpose of the whole enterprise, through anarchy.

I also find this individual approach in Michael Newton’s work on past lives. Each of his patients comes here with a certain number of problems to work out, with little or no care for the overall evolution or wellbeing of the planet or the human race. However, unlike Jack True’s ‘Matrix’ to which one must awaken in order to transcend it, Newton’s work highlights the Earth as a school or training ground for souls of different ages and abilities. From this standpoint, a number of aspects that True wants us to climb out of make a lot of sense – one being the sense of boredom at endlessly repeating the same old same old.

In the Earth-as-training-ground model, what you have is souls practising skills, which is a repetitive and ultimately boring process. It comes perilously close to Einstein’s definition of madness: doing the same thing over and over and each time expecting a different result. Learning drills prove the method in this madness, for the result does improve imperceptibly. Where I live, each year at about this time, we have dozens of young swallows endlessly circling overhead. They are honing their flying skills but also doing endurance training. They may have fun learning not to make mistakes by making them in safe conditions – non-lethal danger. For all I know, they may get bored with the repetition as they become more proficient. But come the migration to Africa, they will be glad to have put in the extra miles in order to negotiate the Mediterranean and perhaps the Sahara on the other side. The stragglers falling into the sea or sand may be ones that have not done the spadework. There will also be some experienced trainers among those birds, but from down here one cannot tell which is which. Likewise, transposing to the earth experience, we cannot tell if any particular individual is a beginner or a teacher.

Drawing a tentative conclusion: while Jack True’s model is in conflict with Michael Newton’s, the reverse is not the case. Individual students reaching for their personal limits, all very different, is no longer anarchical but quite orderly in a learning situation. But there will always be teachers in the mix, not always identifiable as such. Teachers too make mistakes and learn things. Or they may be doing something wrong in order to show what is being done wrong. Or they may be acting the villain of the highest order, as a punching-ball to be fought against. As Jack True likes to say, it all comes out in the wash. Alternatively, some of the more gifted students might be mistaken for teachers. Then comes a time of graduation: the school will not be destroyed, but the blackboards will be wiped for a fresh influx of students.

What this all means for the Avalon forum is that we also probably have teachers and students, although which is which, and when, is usually moot. They do all kinds of strange things, that’s for sure. But there is a collective discipline lending structure to the whole enterprise; a collective discipline that may well get undermined by students about to graduate or leave. Let me close with one final True statement that is doubtless not false: ‘Confusion is part of the process.’

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Delight (8th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), onawah (8th September 2020), PurpleLama (8th September 2020), Satori (8th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th September 2020), wegge (6th May 2023)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I strongly suggest that the whole video is listened to.
    It goes on to talk about the effects of wearing masks -- the adverse effect on children.
    This is serious.
    Bearing in mind the Dr is also a psychologist.
    He is giving good suggestions a lot more in the video than just the tests.
    Chris

32. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Jayke (8th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Maybe, just maybe, we can see better now why Wade says we must sing in the choir - because we must stand in solidarity. Without singing from the same hymnal, we are easily picked off one by one by our own biases and prejudices.
    Exercise great care in choosing the right choir then Ernie.

If I find myself in a Walking Dead zombie apocalypse scenario, I know I need to get with a group to survive. But I'm not just going to choose any group, and it sure is heck won't be the one that's loudest, and trying to pressure me in.

No way Jose, I'm going with a group that's playing it smart. The loud groups may indeed be good people, but loud just winds up getting people killed, and that's not what I'm looking for.

34. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EXPOSING MODERNA; THE STAR OF PLANDEMIC: INDOCTORNATION REVEALS THE TRUTH
    (This should definitely not be lost in the shuffle! Clear example of Scientific Materialism at it's sickest and most blatant, undeniably incriminating Fauci and Gates.)
    Dr. David E. Martin
    536,800 views •
    September 7, 2020
    https://freedomplatform.tv/david-e-m...als-the-truth/

"Guest on the Plandemic: Indoctornation documentary
    Until recently best known as the founder of M·CAM®, the international leader in innovation finance, trade, and intangible asset finance, David E. Martin is a modern day renaissance man, whose roles have included Professor, Lecturer, Chairman and CEO.

From the halls of parliament to HBO comedy and documentary films such as the internationally acclaimed and multi-awarded Patent Wars and Future Dreaming, Dr. Martin takes on some of the world’s most complex economic and social themes using solutions that he’s successfully deployed in his work with over 160 countries.

He recently appeared in Mikki Willis’ documentary, Plandemic: Indoctornation where he revealed the truth behind the vaccine agenda and how following the money had led him to a number of conclusions about what is really going on during the Coronavirus crisis.

With Plandemic: Indoctornation being viewed over 5.7 million times on the Digital Freedom Platform alone, David has become an important voice as part of informed discourse around Coronavirus and our response as a society, with his recent research continuing to focus on vaccines, patents and the role of companies such as Moderna.

David’s other work includes financial engineering and investment, public speaking and writing, he has also served as an advisor to numerous Central Banks, global economic forums, the World Bank and International Finance Corporation and national governments around the world.

He has been instrumental in rebuilding lives and livelihoods in post-conflict, post-colonial, and environmentally devastated regions of the world. He is the architect for the world’s first public equity quantitative market index based on human innovation.

Dr. Martin has publications in law, medicine, engineering, finance, and education. He maintains active research in the fields of linguistic genomics, fractal financial-risk modelling, and cellular membrane ionic signaling. In a televised speech in 2006, David correctly forecast the U.S. housing financial crisis and identified it as a catalyst for the 2008 Global Financial Crisis.

His investment funds, banking businesses and global trade network return extraordinary results by measuring all the field effects of every endeavour. He is also the author of the novel Coup D’Twelve: The Enterprise that Bought the Presidency – now optioned for theatrical release.

Described as a futurist, fulcrum ninja, economist and global business executive, David disarms the most ardent pessimists, showing that with a flexible perspective, we can tackle any perceived problem and achieve extraordinary outcomes."

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wdqwD5pshX2P/

EXPOSING MODERNA; THE STAR OF PLANDEMIC: INDOCTORNATION REVEALS THE TRUTH

(In the face of such blatant perfidy, it seems to me that the issue of how accurate the Covid test is pales in comparison, and clearly shows how and why public trust in the "accepted authorities" has eroded, whether that distrust is arrived at by instinct, intuition, or mental acuity, or whatever. Can we agree on that at least? )
    Last edited by Franny; 9th September 2020 at 04:31. Reason: Embed video
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (9th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), Kryztian (9th September 2020), Tintin (9th September 2020)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Human 2.0 in light of Scientific Materialism.....(perceiving man as biological machine)

I suspect that IF a large number of people are eliminated from the planet, it would not bother people who are committed to engineering the new human 2.0?

Does science undermine human rights? No, But Materialism Might.
    Professor & Associate Dean of Social Sciences at the University of California, San Diego. He wrote an article for New Scientist in which he summarizes his original research, published in an Oxford University Press book entitled, What is a Human? What the Answers Mean for Human Rights. In this research, he surveyed 3,500 adults in the United States, asking their opinions on humans and human rights.

He started by asking them how much they agreed with three different definitions for human beings:

I. The Biological Definition: Humans are defined (and differentiated from the animals) by their DNA.

II. The Philosophical Definition: Humans are defined by specific traits, like self-awareness and rationality.

III. The Theological Definition: Humans are created beings that have been given the image of God.

Here is how he describes the questions that followed:

I also asked them how much they agreed with four statements about humans: that they are like machines; special compared with animals; unique; and all of equal value. These questions were designed to assess whether any of the three competing definitions are associated with ideas that could have a negative effect on how we treat one another.

I finished with a series of direct questions about human rights: whether we should risk soldiers to stop a genocide in a foreign country; be allowed to buy kidneys from poor people; have terminally ill people die by suicide to save money; take blood from prisoners without their consent; or torture terror suspects to potentially save lives.

His results were quite surprising to me, but not to those who promote the Argument From Morality.

He found that only 25% of the public agreed with what he called the “biological” definition of a human being. That’s good news, since I think it is the worst possible definition of a human being. Scientifically, it is quite clear that we are much, much more than our DNA. Nevertheless, I would think that anyone who is a materialist (a person who thinks that life on earth, and human beings in particular, are just the result of natural processes) would have to agree with that definition. Such a person might also agree with the philosophical definition, but in the end, he or she would have to agree that at best, the traits that define human beings in the philosophical definition are solely the product of the human being’s DNA and environment. Ultimately, then, they are back to the biological definition for human beings.

The bad news is that for those 25%, their views on human rights are more likely to be immoral. The more the respondents agreed with the biological definition of life, the more likely they were to think of people as machines, the less likely they were to see humans as unique, and the less likely they were to agree that all people are of equal worth! As the italics indicate, I find that last statement to be the most shocking. Even from a purely materialist point of view, one should be able to see that all people are of equal worth. After all, to the materialist, we are all products of the same evolutionary process and have essentially the same DNA. Thus, from a logical point of view, we should all be of equal worth, even to the materialist. Dr. Evans’s research seems to indicate that isn’t true.

When it comes to human rights, the results are even more shocking. The more the respondents agreed with the biological definition of life, the less likely they were to say that we should risk soldiers to stop genocide. They were also more likely to say that we should be able to buy kidneys from poor people, have terminally ill people commit suicide to save money, and take blood from prisoners against their will. As Dr. Evans concludes:

People who agree with the biological definition of a human are also more likely to hold views inconsistent with human rights.

Now, of course, Dr. Evans indicates that his study is not the last word on the topic, and that’s clearly true. Also, he makes the important point that his study was about what people think, not what they actually do. It’s possible that when it comes to the actions they take, people’s view on the definition of a human being doesn’t play nearly as important a role. Nevertheless, his results are striking.

"Man Computer Symbiosis" approaching.

Listening to people talk about their passion for Human 2.0, I hear that they are passionately committed, excited and feel THIS is where we want to head. There may not be a place for those who lag behind?

Quote November 1st, 2017 Human AI Collaboration: A Dynamic Frontier Conference; Amy Kruse, Chief Scientific Officer, Platypus Institute looks at...

1. The Centaur vision blends the analytical powers of the human brain with those of a computer to create a novel, super-powered system.
    2. The most exciting uses of artificial intelligence technology will not be performing “black box” analytics, but rather bringing to life J.C.R. Licklider’s dream of “Human Computer Symbiosis.”
    3. We understand the architecture, key components and data flows needed to actually build a Centaur.
    4. The centaur approach will have an impact on many domains and exciting application areas.

Quote We are becoming the first generation of living beings in billions of years that knows its genetic code and can change it and with it the fate of the planet. Is humanity – and life on earth – at a turning point? Are we walking towards the Garden of Eden or turning our backs forever to it?

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th September 2020), greybeard (9th September 2020), Jayke (8th September 2020), Kryztian (9th September 2020), OmeyocaN777 (8th September 2020), onawah (9th September 2020)

38. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Vaccine Patent Warned of "Deliberate Coronavirus Release" 9 Month's Before COVID-19
    20,554 views•Sep 7, 2020
    Ben Swann
    153K subscribers

"Newly unearthed documents from Moderna Pharmaceuticals Covid patent application include a claim of concern about a "deliberate release of SARS coronavirus" 9 months before the official emergence of Covid-19. In addition, it turns out that Moderna may not have the legal right to even release its vaccine in the next few weeks because the company appears to be infringing on an exisiting patent for the core technology. Is this why Moderna's executives are selling their stock?"

And here:
    Pandemic Skeptics...Proven Right!
    21,413 views•Streamed live 7 hours ago
    RonPaulLibertyReport
    245K subscribers

"Was the whole coronavirus panic set off by a faulty understanding of the difference between infection fatality rate and case fatality rate? One doctor in the UK makes a strong case that the mania was set off by a math mistake. Also today, more mainstream outlets concluding that lockdowns were a terrible mistake. SF government gyms remain open while commercial gyms driven out of business. Baseball madness, as Nationals general manager ejected from game...for no mask in his own private booth in an empty stadium!"

(It will take longer for it to sink in for most people that the "mistake" was most likely deliberate, evinced by all the secret previous planning.)
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (9th September 2020), Jayke (9th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast