+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Schizophrenia is witchcraft

1. Link to Post #1
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Schizophrenia is witchcraft

That's my experience . That schizo is witchcraft. You can send demons to someone and they can see , they can feel, and they can hear them. Psychiatry is a demonic institution that denies the truth. Denies the spirit world and the contacts that are made. There can be positive contacts and negative contacts . In the last century the people went from knowing the truth to completely killing the truth. Some pills work. They are basically poison for the nervous system where the demon attaches itself and you might have a chance of killing it. But you can kill a person with those form of pills. Sudden death is a side effect written on the labels.
    The truth is very different from mainstream. And i believe satanic individuals use psychiatry and demons to control the population. To kill or silence the good people in our society. If it's a big attack it's more dangerous than cancer. They can take your soul by force. You will have a lot of negative consequences in this life and in the afterlife. Very serious stuff. It's the queen of diseases. You will suffer . To have the cenobites coming into your house it's a very unpleasant situation.
    If you are really good at witchcraft you can have a person completely destroyed . They will see and feel and hear the cenobites into their bedroom. That's schizophrenia in my experience. And that is witchcraft.
    Solutions... well a good shaman, a good priest to cleanse the house and yourself.
    I'm a pagan now and i truly like the shaman. And i'm fond also about the old pagan priests that we had in europe prior to christianity.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Free Thinker (4th May 2021), George (7th September 2020), GMB1961 (7th September 2020), Jad (7th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2020), OmeyocaN777 (7th September 2020), palehorse (7th September 2020), Peter UK (7th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th September 2020), TomKat (16th February 2021), toppy (7th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), XelNaga (7th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

Default Re: Schizophrenia is witchcraft

That's one way to look at it. Our nervous system allows us to decode this reality which is superimposed with other realities at the same time just like radio stations are broadcasting simultaneously through the ether. Some people maybe through genetics, meditation, psychedelics, or by an accident can alter their nervous system and suddenly become aware of things that others cant decode. If such person is not prepared for this then it will have serious effects on their psyche and that could also lead to schizophrenia.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Intranuclear (16th February 2021), Kryztian (8th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2020), OmeyocaN777 (7th September 2020), palehorse (7th September 2020), Peter UK (7th September 2020), Savannah (7th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th September 2020), toppy (7th September 2020), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), XelNaga (7th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I do agree with you in parts, once I knew a witch in Portugal, and she said that spells and stuffs will only work if the affected <victim> believe in such a thing or has their energy compromised some how. To shield yourself against these threats one should know and understand what it is in the first place, specially if one is seeing things like shadows, dead people, demons or whatever.. and defend themselves with help of someone else, as you said a Shaman or a Priest (pagan) will be of great help, until the victims learn how to properly shield themselves against it, perhaps it is just in their mind, but who really knows, could be anything.

The witch I knew she said each person has an angel protecting them, it is like your body guard and should not be ignored, she also cast a spell in a amulet and gave it to me, the amulet is a star made of pure gold (which I had to pay for the gold, it was not a gift, witches are capitalist beings haha) and she told me to always wear it around my neck, I did for a few years, but stop wearing it since I lost interest on these stuffs.

I personally do not pay much attention in angels anymore, I am not even sure if I believe in a soul, as in Buddhism Theravada says about Anattā (no permanent Atman or soul in phenomena), I am at a crucial part of a study where I am comparing knowledge of Buddhism Theravada and Upanishads, after all Theravada says there is no permanent soul in phenomena and Upanishads has the concepts of ultimate reality (bhraman) and soul/self (Atman) as central ideas and that is where Hinduism came from. I am in a crossfire right now, with two opposite belief systems and I confess it can rise demons with in yourself.

As some relative said to me when I raised this questions to him, he said why don't you believe in Jesus Christ like everybody else? As you can see most people have their belief system inherited from their parents, and they will never question that.

Have a great day everyone.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Peter UK (7th September 2020), petra (20th November 2020), simbad24 (7th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th September 2020), TomKat (16th February 2021), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), XelNaga (7th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

thank you for the reply. wanted to say that most prophets have knowledge from the spirit world. the spirit can see the body in an energetical form. they can see even ideas in forms of energy and colors. if you can speak to them they can tell you. Jesus Christ was schizophrenic, Moses and Muhammad too. I'm back to tree worship and season celebration. I've been battling demons and voices for the last 5 years. With what i have done i'm 70% healed now. There can be a cure and be normal again. There are some positive cases of spirit interaction. I got the negative . Some people have good contacts. For instance you can have a contact with et's(in spirit form) from other planets. And they can tell you stuff about their lives there. The spirits use astral medicine. A type of creator god medicine where they can do stuff that no earth medicine , not even future medicine can do.
    I've seen a documentary about vampires and the dead from eastern europe on Viasat History. In the 1700's in eastern europe there was a case of a man who made a devil pact. The devil gave him powers and he was transformed into a beast. That beast attacked the village after that and killed some people. He even went to his house and eaten his own child. Still on that show there was a recipe that they used to be transformed into creatures like werewolfs and vampires. The recipe was something of 3 plants - belladonna and some other 2 . By using the psychedelic plants you end up in the spirit world.
    I know that you can pay the demons to make an attack on the victim even with real money. If not other types of sacrifices and offerings.
    Ancient egyptians were highly advanced in terms of spiritual knowledge. The great king Osiris was once a man and he became a god of the underworld. Incense was highly used.
    Last edited by simbad24; 7th September 2020 at 05:25.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), OmeyocaN777 (7th September 2020), palehorse (7th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th September 2020), TomKat (16th February 2021), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020), XelNaga (7th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Jerry Marzinsky is a licensed Mental Health Practitioner and Counselor who has spent over thirty-five years in the Mental Health field in Georgia and Arizona.
    Jerry found out over time that the “Voices” people were hearing in their heads were not just audio hallucinations but actual entities.

I followed Jerry many years and he really helped me to understand how evil spirits trying to influence us or to control us through our minds. At some rate we all have to deal with that so is very important to know how to protect or clean your aura or energy field using heart frequency on a daily basis. Their purpose is to disconnect you from the source. Never lose the "child" within you.

Jerry Marzinsky: Journey Into The Psychotic Mind

The transhumanism agenda is also a big part of this

Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 7th September 2020 at 08:51.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Jad (7th September 2020), Peter UK (7th September 2020), simbad24 (7th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th September 2020), TomKat (16th February 2021), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), OmeyocaN777 (7th September 2020), Peter UK (7th September 2020), simbad24 (7th September 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th September 2020), Tintin (7th September 2020), TomKat (16th February 2021), Valerie Villars (7th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Schizophrenia and entity possession have the same cause: childhood low self-esteem and anger as the result of belittling by parents or siblings. This results in self-disownment, an invitation to astral attachment.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Angels1981 (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (7th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Gwin Ru (8th September 2020), Intranuclear (16th February 2021), Michi (6th October 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th September 2020), Unicorn (7th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ive been studying this a lot lately! There is definitely a connection.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Intranuclear (16th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

My observations indicate that there several form of Schizophrenia but perhaps there is an interrelationship between them?

A. New research indicates that a lot of symptoms can be related to issues with the get microbiome, a lack of or inability to absorb certain vitmains, minerals or nutrients or over growth of some molds and yeast...less research is done on viral concerns like toxoplasmosis caused by house cats which can and do change behavious like some mice and rats losing their inherent fear of cats. Effects on humans are not completely known.

fungi can rewrite the brains of spiders....this is injected by ants that want to neutralize the spider's threat and to also force it to carry and feed their eggs.

Some refer to some
    Schizophrenia as a Gut and Psychology syndrome and is also implicated in a host of other mental processes not operating optimally. Leading to Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, Psychiatric disorders like auditory and visual hallucinations. Orthomolecular psychiatric ( nutrition and vitamin) medicine, amino acid therapy and dietary modifications show great promise in this area. Pesticides and heavy metal are strongly implicated in this. Intersting to note that many immigrants that leave their traditional diet for a processed Western diet are over represented, their traditional diet often contain a large amount of seafood and whole foods.

It seems from a psycho spiritual side that negative entities can attach to people that have exposed themselves to things such as perverted forms of Wiccanism, unsecured or unconsecrated seances, rituals, irresponsible use of trance states, psychedelics, Ouija boards and summonings. The indiscriminate use of drugs and alcohol are also widely implicated. This being why positively aligned experts and guides such as Shaman, Medicine people are considered important when reaching enitites safely as their training also includes protecting you from harm like attachment or even possession. Channeling is dangerous, some meditative and yogic practices are considered dangerous and anything that opens oneself to "others" not in the grace of God......poses risks for the unitiated.

What is alarming is how one can inadvertently open oneself to entity attachment. Delving and or researching into the phenomenon. Obsesseive thoughts about harming another person. Actually harming others such as being an executioner, abortionist, hitman, soldiers (not all) general arms makers and dealers, and those in power that do hurt others.

I have not really researched much into this phenomenon regarding music as yet but initially it seems a likely viaduct for this.

Noting. N
    Not ALL Shaman are good in any sense of the word, some have arrangements with entities to bring the unwary into their influence.
    Not all Priests are bad considering they are regarded as the most highly effective exorcists, at least in the general sense of things. This is a Catholic tradition and as such does not lend itself to breakaway Christianity, Judaism or Islam which have their own practices but it does seem putting "The Fear of Christ" is vastly more effective when dealing with negative entities. Which purportedly includes negative "aliens" whom some feel are just demons in disguise.

The rise in demand for exorcims and exorcists has risen dramatically in the last few years which is disconcerting as the Catholic Church is extremely reluctant to perform them. Many know that most priests hold several degrees and are initiates in several rites. The academic training of exorcists ususally includes advanced psychology and psychiatric degrees.

I'd love to hear other people's thoughts in how this may all be related, and if they are, who is behind this master plan that attacks from all angles.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Harmony (6th October 2020), Journeyman (16th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Schizophrenia and entity possession have the same cause: childhood low self-esteem and anger as the result of belittling by parents or siblings. This results in self-disownment, an invitation to astral attachment.
    Word perfect. Thats how cia got me. They used absence of love when i was attacked to keep me in lower energies and i had now way to change ir then they repeated you are fear on repeat. Word perfect.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2020), TomKat (6th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    My observations indicate that there several form of Schizophrenia but perhaps there is an interrelationship between them?

A. New research indicates that a lot of symptoms can be related to issues with the get microbiome, a lack of or inability to absorb certain vitmains, minerals or nutrients or over growth of some molds and yeast...less research is done on viral concerns like toxoplasmosis caused by house cats which can and do change behavious like some mice and rats losing their inherent fear of cats. Effects on humans are not completely known.

fungi can rewrite the brains of spiders....this is injected by ants that want to neutralize the spider's threat and to also force it to carry and feed their eggs.

Some refer to some
    Schizophrenia as a Gut and Psychology syndrome and is also implicated in a host of other mental processes not operating optimally. Leading to Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, Psychiatric disorders like auditory and visual hallucinations. Orthomolecular psychiatric ( nutrition and vitamin) medicine, amino acid therapy and dietary modifications show great promise in this area. Pesticides and heavy metal are strongly implicated in this. Intersting to note that many immigrants that leave their traditional diet for a processed Western diet are over represented, their traditional diet often contain a large amount of seafood and whole foods.

It seems from a psycho spiritual side that negative entities can attach to people that have exposed themselves to things such as perverted forms of Wiccanism, unsecured or unconsecrated seances, rituals, irresponsible use of trance states, psychedelics, Ouija boards and summonings. The indiscriminate use of drugs and alcohol are also widely implicated. This being why positively aligned experts and guides such as Shaman, Medicine people are considered important when reaching enitites safely as their training also includes protecting you from harm like attachment or even possession. Channeling is dangerous, some meditative and yogic practices are considered dangerous and anything that opens oneself to "others" not in the grace of God......poses risks for the unitiated.

What is alarming is how one can inadvertently open oneself to entity attachment. Delving and or researching into the phenomenon. Obsesseive thoughts about harming another person. Actually harming others such as being an executioner, abortionist, hitman, soldiers (not all) general arms makers and dealers, and those in power that do hurt others.

I have not really researched much into this phenomenon regarding music as yet but initially it seems a likely viaduct for this.

Noting. N
    Not ALL Shaman are good in any sense of the word, some have arrangements with entities to bring the unwary into their influence.
    Not all Priests are bad considering they are regarded as the most highly effective exorcists, at least in the general sense of things. This is a Catholic tradition and as such does not lend itself to breakaway Christianity, Judaism or Islam which have their own practices but it does seem putting "The Fear of Christ" is vastly more effective when dealing with negative entities. Which purportedly includes negative "aliens" whom some feel are just demons in disguise.. I have a fear of the holy spurit and they are using it against me. Im getting battered. Thing is. I have deliverance but the voices are still there manipulating me and my soul is scared of something bad. If the demons n spirits are gone then what am i hearing or is it ultra still?

The rise in demand for exorcims and exorcists has risen dramatically in the last few years which is disconcerting as the Catholic Church is extremely reluctant to perform them. Many know that most priests hold several degrees and are initiates in several rites. The academic training of exorcists ususally includes advanced psychology and psychiatric degrees.

I'd love to hear other people's thoughts in how this may all be related, and if they are, who is behind this master plan that attacks from all angles.

Ive just requested deliverance and they are crap. They treat you as though you are having a mental health issue. This is really trying my belief in jc dry. Im getting the impression to train and teach others. Thats what i know. I gave them an overview. They mock me and im in agony it does nothing. Jesus christ ask him directly.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Harmony (6th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

My first assignment as a student nurse in psych rotation was to be saddled with a 15 yr old female schizophrenic. Because I had no experience it became a harrowing adventure to communicate with her. She continued to speak to an invisible to my eye, person who was obviously the entity attachment. I could never get her to respond to me directly. I thought every day what a waste of a life. Later in my years I thought schizophrenia may be just a fractured mind set that actually could see "others" on a different time line. But who is to say that even might be true? I have gone back to the attachment principle vs. full possession principle. Those possessed I had encountered in various scenario's in hospital environments, especially when they used the word "we". As a young nurse sure it gave me the heebie jeebies but glad I did not go into psych nursing specialty. There are enough of these diabolical people walking around us in everyday life. True witchcraft needs focus for their spells and what not and a fragmented schizophrenic would only clash with that. Although, it has been written here:
    https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottab...luminati.R.pdf[PDF]
    A most haunting heavily researched file on the bloodlines and Satanism. There are well known Schizophrenics that have ruled as High Priestesses.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Harmony (6th October 2020), Jad (6th October 2020), simbad24 (6th October 2020), Strat (6th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

@bettye198 thank you for the reply. people in previous centuries and millennia knew it was demonic attack or possession . something very wrong happened in the last century. there is a scene in the series Exorcist. In one of the episodes , a possessed girl needs help, so an exorcist priest asks for permission to intervene. The chief priest there told him to send her to psychiatry. After that the show shows the chief priest in a meeting.... a satanic meeting where they play around with demons by taking them into their bodies and laughing about it very weirdly. I think this is the current world that we live in. A corrupted church and a new discipline psychiatry which has not healed anyone till date. you need different tools for a person to heal from an attack . i'm not a christian i'm a pagan. i had such an attack on me and i'm 70% healed by now. voices are diminished , they are less frequent and the visuals are like that too. i managed that through house cleansing.
    Last edited by simbad24; 6th October 2020 at 08:13.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Free Thinker (4th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

In my experience, and it was a long and painful one, demons are simply bad "programmes" in the brain. We all have them to one degree or another and they will manifest according to their nature. In other words, if our brains have developed over time to be a system which is out of alignment with reality, however that may be, there will be a problem.....and the greater the malignment, the greater the problem.

True exorcism comes from re-evaluating one's self by going deep within, and realigning with true knowledge instead of false belief: not an easy task particularly when one considers the question: what is truth, ultimately, and more importantly, what is it's fundamental source, to which I concluded the answer was simple: love.

It's always very important to keep the K.I.S.S acronym (keep it simple, stupid!) in mind ; ) particularly when diving into metaphysics. However, I appreciate that there are many with mental health issues who are unable to adopt this technique on their own and would need assistance: assistance they won't get from a pill-pushing psychiatrist.

Psychiatric medication, while being a neccessary evil, makes this process of true exorcism more difficult since the mind is unable to focus on the task at hand, instead being "locked down" if you will, leading me to resort to all manner of methods to avoid being medicated whilst in the psych' ward.

To finish, as I continue through life, there are situations I encounter where I don't know what to do and it's then that looking through the eyes of love is most useful.

Sorry if that was a little off topic but that principle took me from being heavily medicated in a lock-up ward for a long time to being released on no medication.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Harmony (6th October 2020), leavesoftrees (6th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Zanshin (6th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    In my experience, and it was a long and painful one, demons are simply bad "programmes" in the brain. We all have them to one degree or another and they will manifest according to their nature. In other words, if our brains have developed over time to be a system which is out of alignment with reality, however that may be, there will be a problem.....and the greater the malignment, the greater the problem.

True exorcism comes from re-evaluating one's self by going deep within, and realigning with true knowledge instead of false belief: not an easy task particularly when one considers the question: what is truth, ultimately, and more importantly, what is it's fundamental source, to which I concluded the answer was simple: love.

It's always very important to keep the K.I.S.S acronym (keep it simple, stupid!) in mind ; ) particularly when diving into metaphysics. However, I appreciate that there are many with mental health issues who are unable to adopt this technique on their own and would need assistance: assistance they won't get from a pill-pushing psychiatrist.

Psychiatric medication, while being a neccessary evil, makes this process of true exorcism more difficult since the mind is unable to focus on the task at hand, instead being "locked down" if you will, leading me to resort to all manner of methods to avoid being medicated whilst in the psych' ward.

To finish, as I continue through life, there are situations I encounter where I don't know what to do and it's then that looking through the eyes of love is most useful.

Sorry if that was a little off topic but that principle took me from being heavily medicated in a lock-up ward for a long time to being released on no medication.
    But that would not explain when there are bad energies/entities/demons residing in a place of residence.

That is what I experienced. Clearly, they were there on the property - not with or within me.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Free Thinker (4th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Akasha (here)

But that would not explain when there are bad energies/entities/demons residing in a place of residence.

That is what I experienced. Clearly, they were there on the property - not with or within me.
    How did you experience them, exactly?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

34. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Akasha, I would want to agree with you, on this being an infection of the mind and wrong-think. But when you have experienced this phenomena for yourself it becomes personal, and subjective.

We rented a cottage long ago for ten days. The first night we encountered an entity. We asked about it with the owner and she said to not worry about it. It was just the ghost of an old lady who had lived in the house years before.

So we went about ignoring it. Sometimes we had to leave rooms because of the ghost's raucous behavior. And by the end of the stay we were sleeping in the smallest bedroom, not the master suite, because it was the least haunted during the night.

The spirit was not evil, it just did not like uninvited guests in her home. She made a point of making a long deep sleep impossible during the night. At one point she let in a cloud of bugs that I had to hunt down, one bug at a time. It should have been scary, but for some reason we were not. But we were annoyed.

It did not deter us from seeking to stay there again a few years later.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Akasha (6th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Patient (6th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Akasha, I would want to agree with you, on this being an infection of the mind and wrong-think. But when you have experienced this phenomena for yourself it becomes personal, and subjective.

We rented a cottage long ago for ten days. The first night we encountered an entity. We asked about it with the owner and she said to not worry about it. It was just the ghost of an old lady who had lived in the house years before.

So we went about ignoring it. Sometimes we had to leave rooms because of the ghost's raucous behavior. And by the end of the stay we were sleeping in the smallest bedroom, not the master suite, because it was the least haunted during the night.

The spirit was not evil, it just did not like uninvited guests in her home. She made a point of making a long deep sleep impossible during the night. At one point she let in a cloud of bugs that I had to hunt down, one bug at a time. It should have been scary, but for some reason we were not. But we were annoyed.

It did not deter us from seeking to stay there again a few years later.
    No dispute with you or Patient, Ernie. My point is how can you be sure that your experience couldn't be explained through natural means? What do you mean by raucous behaviour? Have you considered naturalistic explanations for the cloud of bugs? What happened when you went there a few years later and if nothing, why?

37. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Both of us experienced the same thing, so it becomes more difficult to explain away.

There was a palpable feeling of another presence, for one. We always knew when it was coming. If it was not for me calming my wife she would not have stayed. But after getting used to its presence she learned to not fear it.

Mostly it did a lot of banging against walls, stomping down hallways, rattling the dishes, stuff like that. Sometimes she'd block a hallway and not let us pass. We'd have to go around the other way. The bugs might have been my mistake when I opened the window. But I did not touch the screen and later I found it on the floor.

The days were ours, though. It was only after midnight that it would come calling.

I've had encounters where there was no uncertainty of the evil intent of ghosts or demons or whatever they are. My hairs stand up on the back of my neck and I get goosebumps and my spidey sense tingles. This ghost caused none of that.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Journeyman (5th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast