+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Schizophrenia is witchcraft

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Schizophrenia is witchcraft

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Both of us experienced the same thing, so it becomes more difficult to explain away.

There was a palpable feeling of another presence, for one. We always knew when it was coming. If it was not for me calming my wife she would not have stayed. But after getting used to its presence she learned to not fear it.

Mostly it did a lot of banging against walls, stomping down hallways, rattling the dishes, stuff like that. Sometimes she'd block a hallway and not let us pass. We'd have to go around the other way. The bugs might have been my mistake when I opened the window. But I did not touch the screen and later I found it on the floor.

The days were ours, though. It was only after midnight that it would come calling.

I've had encounters where there was no uncertainty of the evil intent of ghosts or demons or whatever they are. My hairs stand up on the back of my neck and I get goosebumps and my spidey sense tingles. This ghost caused none of that.
    That both of you heard physical noises in no way suggests supernatural phenomena. Rather, as of yet, unexplained naturalistic phenomena.

This palpable feeling of another presence: what does that mean exactly? Did you feel it through your sense of touch?

How can something ethereal block a hallway?

Also, how old were you both at the time if you don't mind my asking?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

2. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

I don't mind you asking, no. We were in our forties at the time.

I knew its presence because, I suspect, it was human. Had it been a demon, caution would have rung alarms in my head, as it almost always does. How does it feel? What do I mean? You know when you get that feeling that someone is watching you and you turn around and find someone is? Like that.

They block by intention. They just make it uncomfortable to move forward. You can still, of course, move forward because it is only intent without physicality. And a few times I had to show it that I would not be cowed or intimidated, but that I would also respect its presence so long as it respects me too.

edit: we called to book another visit but the owner had sold it and the new owner was not renting out the property any more
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 6th October 2020 at 20:24.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Akasha (6th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Wind (6th October 2020)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

One simple, yet helpful little principle to realize is that lower vibrations just cannot exist in a place of higher vibration.
    So, I do believe that intentionally raising our own vibes to that higher state can leave the lower manifestations behind.
    (not always easy to do when in the fear state.)
    Laughter helps.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Journeyman (5th May 2021), pueblo (7th October 2020), space88paladin (24th May 2021), Wind (6th October 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I don't mind you asking, no. We were in our forties at the time.

I knew its presence because, I suspect, it was human. Had it been a demon, caution would have rung alarms in my head, as it almost always does. How does it feel? What do I mean? You know when you get that feeling that someone is watching you and you turn around and find someone is? Like that.

They block by intention. They just make it uncomfortable to move forward. You can still, of course, move forward because it is only intent without physicality. And a few times I had to show it that I would not be cowed or intimidated, but that I would also respect its presence so long as it respects me too.

edit: we called to book another visit but the owner had sold it and the new owner was not renting out the property any more
    Yes, mostly not scary - rather it does not make sense and your mind has a difficult time trying to make sense of what just happened, and how could it have happened.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2021), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), pueblo (7th October 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    In my experience, and it was a long and painful one, demons are simply bad "programmes" in the brain. We all have them to one degree or another and they will manifest according to their nature. In other words, if our brains have developed over time to be a system which is out of alignment with reality, however that may be, there will be a problem.....and the greater the malignment, the greater the problem.

True exorcism comes from re-evaluating one's self by going deep within, and realigning with true knowledge instead of false belief: not an easy task particularly when one considers the question: what is truth, ultimately, and more importantly, what is it's fundamental source, to which I concluded the answer was simple: love.

It's always very important to keep the K.I.S.S acronym (keep it simple, stupid!) in mind ; ) particularly when diving into metaphysics. However, I appreciate that there are many with mental health issues who are unable to adopt this technique on their own and would need assistance: assistance they won't get from a pill-pushing psychiatrist.

Psychiatric medication, while being a neccessary evil, makes this process of true exorcism more difficult since the mind is unable to focus on the task at hand, instead being "locked down" if you will, leading me to resort to all manner of methods to avoid being medicated whilst in the psych' ward.

To finish, as I continue through life, there are situations I encounter where I don't know what to do and it's then that looking through the eyes of love is most useful.

Sorry if that was a little off topic but that principle took me from being heavily medicated in a lock-up ward for a long time to being released on no medication.
    But that would not explain when there are bad energies/entities/demons residing in a place of residence.

That is what I experienced. Clearly, they were there on the property - not with or within me.
    How did you experience them, exactly?
    How did we experience it?
    We saw shadow shapes - they moved where they wanted - not restricted by the light.
    Ghost figures - one woman, and the other taller, maybe a man shape.
    Things dissapeared, and later found in odd places.
    Noises, smells, etc. Unexplained pipe leak and the next day no leak in the pipe.
    Physical scratches, pushing.
    Things turning on by themselves in a taunting way just to mess with us.
    This house and property was so messed up we could not even sell it. We left and took the financial loss. That's how crazy it can be.
    I had an accomplished career working for a well known company and I was a manager with responsibilities world wide.
    It was so nuts. I had pictures of evidence on my phone, my pc at home and at work. All pics were suddenly gone one day - no record of it. Even in an email that I sent to an investigator.

Sure, some things can only occur in a persons' mind, but when it is physical all around the place, that is entirely different.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Akasha (7th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), pueblo (7th October 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

i do believe you. people in the past knew about the spirit world. common knowledge. in ancient times too. egypt, greece. USA is being under a dark magic influence hence the rest of the world. The ones that tell you that there is no such thing , show me proof even when you tell them about real experiences i suspect have a dark magic altar in their house . Satanic but scientific it's their latest game. They deny the spirit world and in the mean time they use dark magic on people. There is the need for white magic to counteract the existence of this dark one. They ban words too. Somehow there is a fault in judging . It's wrong to judge people, it's wrong to judge. I might say that this is the most damaging thing ever. A human being needs to judge , without judgment darkness will come , the nightmare, and you will be exploited.

Here is a nice video with a nice girl with very effective methods at doing a cleanse. She is really awesome if you see her other videos. I think she is a genuine talent. So here is the video. I personally used some techniques from there and they work.

another method of getting rid of dark magic onto you is this one. he discovered something amazing and it worked in my case with frankincense . it's about how to use the smoke for it to be efficient.
    Last edited by simbad24; 7th October 2020 at 07:12.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,162 times in 1,389 posts

In my experience, and it was a long and painful one, demons are simply bad "programmes" in the brain. We all have them to one degree or another and they will manifest according to their nature. In other words, if our brains have developed over time to be a system which is out of alignment with reality, however that may be, there will be a problem.....and the greater the malignment, the greater the problem.

True exorcism comes from re-evaluating one's self by going deep within, and realigning with true knowledge instead of false belief: not an easy task particularly when one considers the question: what is truth, ultimately, and more importantly, what is it's fundamental source, to which I concluded the answer was simple: love.

It's always very important to keep the K.I.S.S acronym (keep it simple, stupid!) in mind ; ) particularly when diving into metaphysics. However, I appreciate that there are many with mental health issues who are unable to adopt this technique on their own and would need assistance: assistance they won't get from a pill-pushing psychiatrist.

Psychiatric medication, while being a neccessary evil, makes this process of true exorcism more difficult since the mind is unable to focus on the task at hand, instead being "locked down" if you will, leading me to resort to all manner of methods to avoid being medicated whilst in the psych' ward.

To finish, as I continue through life, there are situations I encounter where I don't know what to do and it's then that looking through the eyes of love is most useful.

Sorry if that was a little off topic but that principle took me from being heavily medicated in a lock-up ward for a long time to being released on no medication.
    But that would not explain when there are bad energies/entities/demons residing in a place of residence.

That is what I experienced. Clearly, they were there on the property - not with or within me.
    How did you experience them, exactly?
    How did we experience it?
    We saw shadow shapes - they moved where they wanted - not restricted by the light.
    Ghost figures - one woman, and the other taller, maybe a man shape.
    Things dissapeared, and later found in odd places.
    Noises, smells, etc. Unexplained pipe leak and the next day no leak in the pipe.
    Physical scratches, pushing.
    Things turning on by themselves in a taunting way just to mess with us.
    This house and property was so messed up we could not even sell it. We left and took the financial loss. That's how crazy it can be.
    I had an accomplished career working for a well known company and I was a manager with responsibilities world wide.
    It was so nuts. I had pictures of evidence on my phone, my pc at home and at work. All pics were suddenly gone one day - no record of it. Even in an email that I sent to an investigator.

Sure, some things can only occur in a persons' mind, but when it is physical all around the place, that is entirely different.
    Wow, that must have been extremely alarming! Clearly my experience was very different to yours and Ernie's and therefore
    I shouldn't make the claim that all possesion is internal.

However, speaking from my own experience, it was, and I feel the method I used to get well was a profound revelation of what is possible.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I tried every method to fight against it. Nothing seemed to work. One thing that was strange and noticable is that it would start always with small events - knocking sounds, walking sounds, little things. It would increase over through about a weeks time and then there would be a larger event. Then nothing for a week or so. Then it would slowly start up again. It was as if it would build in strength to a point of accomplishing something major and physical.

Although incidents of this nature rarely occur since moving from that house, my family will still not have the house completely dark at night. My oldest kids talk about it sometimes but the youngest do not recall as they were very young at the time.

But I will never forget. There was something really strange going on there. That is also where I was introduced to my animal spirit guide. For that I was grateful.

One thing that I have said before that I think is very important. Having been through something like this, it shows you that you have to give credit to other people's testimony for what they experienced. It really opens your eyes to the wonder of this journey we are all on.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Akasha (7th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (7th October 2020), Free Thinker (4th May 2021), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have friends who have similar symptoms of the kundalini awakening and mental illness. I guess its all perspective.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

Free Thinker (4th May 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    My observations indicate that there several form of Schizophrenia but perhaps there is an interrelationship between them?

A. New research indicates that a lot of symptoms can be related to issues with the get microbiome, a lack of or inability to absorb certain vitmains, minerals or nutrients or over growth of some molds and yeast...less research is done on viral concerns like toxoplasmosis caused by house cats which can and do change behavious like some mice and rats losing their inherent fear of cats. Effects on humans are not completely known.

fungi can rewrite the brains of spiders....this is injected by ants that want to neutralize the spider's threat and to also force it to carry and feed their eggs.

Some refer to some
    [SIZE=2]Schizophrenia as a Gut and Psychology syndrome and is also implicated in a host of other mental processes not operating optimally. Leading to Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, Psychiatric disorders like auditory and visual hallucinations. Orthomolecular psychiatric ( nutrition and vitamin) medicine, amino acid therapy and dietary modifications show great promise in this area. Pesticides and heavy metal are strongly implicated in this. Interesting to note that many immigrants that leave their traditional diet for a processed Western diet are over represented, their traditional diet often contain a large amount of seafood and whole foods.
    I agree about the different types, but on the more prosaic question of diet...

There's growing evidence that gluten may play a role in schizophrenia and that a gluten free diet can deliver significant benefits to some. This ties in with the gut/microbiome idea that gluten encourages 'leaky gut syndrome'. As background, we are all eating far more gluten than our forbears. The story of food since the second world war is presented as a miracle. More people are being fed than ever before. There's also been some strange, not to say bizarre developments in that time. One has been the massive increase in gluten content within the western diet. Dwarf wheat strains have higher gluten content. The chorleywood method of baking means these proteins are not broken down in the same way that proving the dough overnight once achieved. Today many suffer from IBS, which is the definition of a dustbin diagnosis and the medical profession treat this with omeprazole or similar. I suspect a lot of people's problems stem from diet in one way or another, but the evidence for a link with schizophrenia in particular is growing

Small study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30938127/

Quote Results: Of the 16 participants, 14 completed the 5-week trial (2 discontinued early for administrative reasons). Compared with participants on the gluten-containing diet, participants on the gluten-free diet showed improvement on the Clinical Global Impressions scale (Cohen d = –0.75) and in negative symptoms (Cohen d = –0.53). We noted no improvement in positive or global cognitive symptoms, but did observe an improvement in attention favouring the gluten-free diet (Cohen d = 0.60). Robust improvements in gastrointestinal adverse effects occurred in the gluten-free group relative to the glutencontaining group. Adverse effects were similar between groups.
    Meta study bringing together various papers:
    https://academic.oup.com/advances/ar.../6/824/5132957

Quote In another observational manuscript, Dohan et al. (8) noted that prevalence of schizophrenia was substantially lower in places where wheat consumption was unusual or limited
    I can't find it just now sadly, but there was one study on a psychiatric hospital that implemented a gluten free diet and were able to discharge 15% of their patients. Which should really have led to much greater attention for this area. Except, Hospitals, Consultants, Pharmaceutical companies, they all require money and sizeable amounts of it. Telling someone to remove gluten from their diet won't see any of them making their monthly targets. Plus, the studies are encouraging, but they don't necessarily make the linkage direct. There could be other factors at work. So stopping medication in favour of diet changes isn't advisable, please consult a medical professional etc.

Quote I'd love to hear other people's thoughts in how this may all be related, and if they are, who is behind this master plan that attacks from all angles.
    I'll come back to this one when time allows

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Free Thinker (4th May 2021), TomKat (16th February 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In my experience, the entire field of psychiatry is evil and extremely corrupt. All they care about is poisoning people through drugs that do nothing but instead oftentimes make the problems worse, or treat you like a human guinea pig with low intelligence or that you are a child.

Now, I will say there are exceptions to this, but even then, I have to wonder how much of that is a lie/mind control/conditioning, knowing what I do now. I have long had issues with 'OCD', 'depression', and the like, with doctors being all too eager and smug to push their happy pills onto me. Not only that, they are more than happy to use stupid checklists to 'determine' the problems with people, because life is apparently a psychiatric checklist of 'is it this or that?' with a VERY limited understanding of what is truly going on in their patient's minds. They don't care, they just want their money. They don't care about the safety or peace of mind of their patients. Some of them are better at hiding this than others, but the truth of the matter is, they're all insidious as hell. Also mind-conditioning people to revisit the past as though that helps things.

For example, I don't know how many times I've been asked if I see hallucinations or hear voices, when that has never been a thing for me, though they interpret it as such, or 'when's the last time I went to a mental hospital?' And then when I say it's been years and that is no longer a thing with me, they act all surprised and sh!t because apparently their patients are not allowed to heal and grow from this. And then they ask it again. And again. At least that's the vibe/attitude I've been getting from a lot of these so-called "doctors". They don't listen. They just stare at their checklists and try to determine what's wrong with you and what pill or set of pills will counter this problem, without taking into account any of the following; childhood experiences, traumatic experiences, the time of the month (for us women), what our diet has been like, what vitamins and nutrients we're deficient in, how much sunlight and fresh air we're getting, etc. the list goes on. None of that even remotely matters to them. They don't care. They are psychopaths and sociopaths. Maybe some of them are even Gray aliens in disguise. Ya just never know.

There might be a few who try a bit harder than others to ask about diet and exercise and the like, but they don't try hard enough I feel. Otherwise, there'd be no need for that type of business in the first place. One doctor and his nurse assistant even acted like homeopathic remedies were extremely dangerous drugs, because of guess what... the alcohol content in them to preserve the stuff in the first place. They have no idea how that stuff even works. You put one or two drops of that in a glass of water and drink from it, dab some on your wrists, a drop or two on the tongue, or put it into your bath water and they're treating it like a margarita or vodka party that needs to be nipped in the bud. And if that weren't bad enough, I was told flat out not to go look up nasty symptoms or side effects of medications, as apparently I need to invest my time in looking up puppy dogs instead. I love puppy dogs, but that was extremely insulting. Talk about playing God and not allowing you to think for yourself. And then when you do, they get snippy and condescending. The emotional scars of that I still suffer from even today, as that crap is difficult to fully forget. And that was just one of many things going on with me at that time.

There's more, but I really do not need to say anything more on this, as why would I? If/when I feel like sharing more, that is. I have only just recently discharged myself from their overpompous "services", and that has got to be one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. Other bad things that include intruding astral entities, dark dreams, and other malevolent encounters and experiences, just adds up to a world of sh!t. I can go into more of the latter later, but for now I'm done.

Oh, and apparently spiritual studies or "esoteric practices" are serious mental conditions that need to go on my medical records for all time. Blah. Cuz heaven forbid, I dare to think beyond our little blue and green world. *sigh*

Sorry, just had to vent, and what better place than here?

I can't emphasize this enough about psychiatry and the field of fools. STAY AWAY.

*danger, danger Will Robinson...*
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

JackMcThorn (9th August 2022), Jad (5th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th September 2023)

22. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Free Thinker (here)
    In my experience, the entire field of psychiatry is evil and extremely corrupt. All they care about is poisoning people through drugs that do nothing but instead oftentimes make the problems worse, or treat you like a human guinea pig with low intelligence or that you are a child.

Now, I will say there are exceptions to this, but even then, I have to wonder how much of that is a lie/mind control/conditioning, knowing what I do now. I have long had issues with 'OCD', 'depression', and the like, with doctors being all too eager and smug to push their happy pills onto me. Not only that, they are more than happy to use stupid checklists to 'determine' the problems with people, because life is apparently a psychiatric checklist of 'is it this or that?' with a VERY limited understanding of what is truly going on in their patient's minds. They don't care, they just want their money. They don't care about the safety or peace of mind of their patients. Some of them are better at hiding this than others, but the truth of the matter is, they're all insidious as hell. Also mind-conditioning people to revisit the past as though that helps things.

For example, I don't know how many times I've been asked if I see hallucinations or hear voices, when that has never been a thing for me, though they interpret it as such, or 'when's the last time I went to a mental hospital?' And then when I say it's been years and that is no longer a thing with me, they act all surprised and sh!t because apparently their patients are not allowed to heal and grow from this. And then they ask it again. And again. At least that's the vibe/attitude I've been getting from a lot of these so-called "doctors". They don't listen. They just stare at their checklists and try to determine what's wrong with you and what pill or set of pills will counter this problem, without taking into account any of the following; childhood experiences, traumatic experiences, the time of the month (for us women), what our diet has been like, what vitamins and nutrients we're deficient in, how much sunlight and fresh air we're getting, etc. the list goes on. None of that even remotely matters to them. They don't care. They are psychopaths and sociopaths. Maybe some of them are even Gray aliens in disguise. Ya just never know.

There might be a few who try a bit harder than others to ask about diet and exercise and the like, but they don't try hard enough I feel. Otherwise, there'd be no need for that type of business in the first place. One doctor and his nurse assistant even acted like homeopathic remedies were extremely dangerous drugs, because of guess what... the alcohol content in them to preserve the stuff in the first place. They have no idea how that stuff even works. You put one or two drops of that in a glass of water and drink from it, dab some on your wrists, a drop or two on the tongue, or put it into your bath water and they're treating it like a margarita or vodka party that needs to be nipped in the bud. And if that weren't bad enough, I was told flat out not to go look up nasty symptoms or side effects of medications, as apparently I need to invest my time in looking up puppy dogs instead. I love puppy dogs, but that was extremely insulting. Talk about playing God and not allowing you to think for yourself. And then when you do, they get snippy and condescending. The emotional scars of that I still suffer from even today, as that crap is difficult to fully forget. And that was just one of many things going on with me at that time.

There's more, but I really do not need to say anything more on this, as why would I? If/when I feel like sharing more, that is. I have only just recently discharged myself from their overpompous "services", and that has got to be one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. Other bad things that include intruding astral entities, dark dreams, and other malevolent encounters and experiences, just adds up to a world of sh!t. I can go into more of the latter later, but for now I'm done.

Oh, and apparently spiritual studies or "esoteric practices" are serious mental conditions that need to go on my medical records for all time. Blah. Cuz heaven forbid, I dare to think beyond our little blue and green world. *sigh*

Sorry, just had to vent, and what better place than here?

I can't emphasize this enough about psychiatry and the field of fools. STAY AWAY.

*danger, danger Will Robinson...*

I suppose a lot of it might be because they are all being trained from the same books and institutional thinking. (I have to admit that I have never looked into it much - but I would expect that most of them think very similar to each other. And given current social trends and structure changes, I could't imagine what it could become.)

I am sure that my life would be very different today if I had them involved. But I knew at an early age in life not to trust them. Not sure how or why, but I always stayed far away from psychiatrists.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Free Thinker (5th May 2021), Jad (5th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th May 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But I knew at an early age in life not to trust them. Not sure how or why, but I always stayed far away from psychiatrists.
    An extremely wise decision on your part. I commend you highly, I really do. If only I had known that sooner. Oh well, there is no doubt a reason for all of this, even though I myself would likely still have questions on such. Right now, not gonna overthink it. Let the realizations come as they will, and as they are meant to.

Thanks for responding.
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (5th May 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

psychiatry has 100 years of experience. shamans have 30000 years of experience. in a book of ancient medicine i found that 4000 years ago dead people took your body was a condition that was treated. so is today. it's an ancient disease. i also found out about the word astral. the beings that give voices and the ghosts that you see come from a place called astral. https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/21080. read this book if you wanna know more. it's a book written more than 100 years ago. it is very powerfull. with the astral eyes you can go to the subatomic level , so it is written in the book. a lot of information and knowledge for a very poor advanced society. they did not have even the tv and they knew stuff about afterlife because basically that is what astral represents. i also found out that for every schizo there is a reason why they are choosing you. you must find out the reason. in a book on necromancy the necromancer gives schizo to debtors because they did not pay their debt. basically some ghosts will visit the debtor and they will eat his food. i can write a book on schizophrenia. i am partially healed and i think i will be completely voices free .
    Last edited by simbad24; 4th September 2023 at 05:52.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Jad (4th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2