+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Inner Earth Civilizations Exist and I Can Prove It": Agartha & Hollow Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default "Inner Earth Civilizations Exist and I Can Prove It": Agartha & Hollow Earth

Inner Earth Civilizations Exist and I Can Prove It: Agartha & Hollow Earth

This is interesting and I cant do it justice with a resume.

The ancient cultures throughout the world Amazonians Aborigines have talked about this.
    There have been threads where it has been mentioned but search did not reveal.
    Comments welcome.

Chris
    I did not know where to put so mods feel free to move

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2021), Eric J (Viking) (13th October 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2020), sandpainter (7th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th September 2020), syrwong (8th September 2020), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Default Re: "Inner Earth Civilizations Exist and I Can Prove It": Agartha & Hollow Earth

There's definitely life down there, possibly intelligent, sophisticated life, humanoid too and not all human (meaning alien). Quite separate from underground bases and such, the crust of the earth is highly porous, and who knows what secrets it holds. It is 'said', and I don't know if it's true, but vast tunnels link all the continents, and the ancients (the initiated among them) could walk between Tibet, Giza, and Central America all underground.

Neither do I dispute the possibility of Agartha; it may exist as a subterranean outpost, perhaps of Atlantean survivors, or it may exist in another dimension entirely. But talk of the earth being hollow, no I can't get there. No credible evidence suggests it's even possible. Basic planetary science for a start. The earth is no more hollow than flat.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2021), greybeard (7th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: "Inner Earth Civilizations Exist and I Can Prove It": Agartha & Hollow Earth

Im with you Star Mariner
    Hollow no but subterranean passages a maybe.
    Interesting video though.
    Chris

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2021), janette (23rd February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2020), Nasu (19th December 2023), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oh is been moved to the Hoax thread.
    A well though out hoax -- I wonder if it was viewed before shifted.
    Even in a hoax there is some interesting "truth"
    Chris

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2023), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2021), janette (23rd February 2021), Nasu (19th December 2023), TargeT (8th September 2020), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

I think this is a very interesting topic. I don't have 45 minutes for this right now, but I added it to my "watch later." There are sooo many legends of peoples moving underground, including something a bit closer to my neck of the woods... the moon eyed people of the Appalachians.

I have lately also wondered how disclosure might involve these underground cultures, particularly since Disney released Artemis Fowl.

And also how these peoples might be related to Atlantis and the migration of survivors after its destruction.

So definitely looking forward to this, thanks!!!

---------

Oh, now that it took me forever to get my post together, I see it's been moved to the hoax section. *sigh* Still, should be fun to watch, and regardless of the video, I think the CONCEPT is certainly worth discussing!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2021), greybeard (7th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2020), Nasu (19th December 2023), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    There's definitely life down there, possibly intelligent, sophisticated life, humanoid too and not all human (meaning alien). Quite separate from underground bases and such, the crust of the earth is highly porous, and who knows what secrets it holds. It is 'said', and I don't know if it's true, but vast tunnels link all the continents, and the ancients (the initiated among them) could walk between Tibet, Giza, and Central America all underground.

Neither do I dispute the possibility of Agartha; it may exist as a subterranean outpost, perhaps of Atlantean survivors, or it may exist in another dimension entirely. But talk of the earth being hollow, no I can't get there. No credible evidence suggests it's even possible. Basic planetary science for a start. The earth is no more hollow than flat.
    Yep. There may very well be huge caverns (and ET bases, etc) in the earth's crust.

But the crust is only 40 miles thick at the very very most. (Far less, in many places.) The earth is some 8,000 miles in diameter.

This circle is to exactly that scale. The diameter is 400 px, and the 'crust' (the circle circumference) is 2 px. So whatever beings there may be below the earth's surface, they're hanging out in the thin red line you see here. Nowhere else.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (8th September 2020), CementSwimmingShoes (11th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th October 2020), greybeard (7th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2020), Michi (8th September 2020), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020), Yoda (7th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The video is well researched and gives a lot of information --legend yes -but some facts that can be researched.
    Chris

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Delight (7th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2021), janette (23rd February 2021), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

One thought that jumped to mind - during this covid pandemic people have been forced to remain indoors.

It was brought forward that we needed vitamin D from being outside in the sun.

How would a culture survive underground without the sun? Would they know what to do immediately to resolve this problem or would a virus cause havoc and destroy them?

I do not recall this problem being addressed in any reading I have seen about people moving underground, but I admit that my investigating the underground theories to be very limited.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Delight (7th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2021), greybeard (7th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th October 2020), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Thanks Chris.
    I thought of posting the same video except she uses Corey Goode as a reference and that made me pause. This topic is really close to my heart. If I could achieve any adventure on earth it would be to discover ancient treasure, forgotten knowledge and secret passage to Shangri-La.

I read the books by T. Lobsang Ramtha as a child and I saw the movie Lost Horizon and then read the book along with many other books about idyllic civilizations. These are always just beyond the edge of the known. Could they really exist physically? I do not know WHY NOT? The earth is a honeycomb of mystery. I have read so many accounts: UFOs that come out of ancient volcanoes, ancient connection in Peru to the Underworld inhabited by Ultra-terrestrials.

And what about the Underground cities in Turkey, the supposed underground highway form the ancient days across Europe into Asia. This topic is endlessly fascinating.

Caves are ubiquitous under the surface and largely unexplored.

This is a cool video of the Son Doong Cave in Vietnam that is not fully explored.

Nicolas Roerich sought Shamballa.

Quote 5 APRIL, 2014 - 14:03 APRIL HOLLOWAY
    Mysteries of the Kingdom of Shambhala

Shambhala, which is a Sanskrit word meaning “place of peace” or “place of silence”, is a mythical paradise spoken of in ancient texts, including the Kalachakra Tantra and the ancient scriptures of the Zhang Zhung culture which predated Tibetan Buddhism in western Tibet. According to legend, it is a land where only the pure of heart can live, a place where love and wisdom reigns and where people are immune to suffering, want or old age.

Shambhala is said to be the land of a thousand names. It has been called the Forbidden Land, the Land of White Waters, Land of Radiant Spirits, Land of Living Fire, Land of the Living Gods and Land of Wonders. The Hindus call it Aryavartha (‘The Land of the Worthy Ones); the Chinese know it as Hsi Tien, the Western Paradise of Hsi Wang Mu; and to the Russian Old Believers, it is known as Belovoyde. But throughout Asia, it is best known by its Sanskrit name, Shambhala, Shamballa, or Shangri-la.

Shambhala

Shambhala is described as a land of paradise. Photo credit: Naughty Dog-Uncharted

The legend of Shambhala is said to date back thousands of years, and reference to the mythical land can be found in various ancient texts. The Bön scriptures speak of a closely related land called Olmolungring. Hindu texts such as Vishnu Purana mention Shambhala as the birth place of Kalki, the final incarnation of Vishnu who will usher in a new Golden Age. The Buddhist myth of Shambhala is an adaptation of the earlier Hindu myth. However, the text in which Shambhala is first discussed extensively is the Kalachakra.

The Kalachakra refers to a complex and advanced esoteric teaching and practice in Tibetan Buddhism. Shakyamuni Buddha is said to have taught the Kalachakra on request of King Suchandra of Shambhala.

As with many concepts in the Kalachakra, the idea of Shambhala is said to have outer, inner, and alternative meanings. The outer meaning understands Shambhala to exist as a physical place, although only individuals with the appropriate karma can reach it and experience it as such. The inner and alternative meanings refer to more subtle understandings of what Shambhala represents in terms of one's own body and mind (inner), and during meditative practice (alternative). These two types of symbolic explanations are generally passed on orally from teacher to student.

As the 14th Dalai Lama noted during the 1985 Kalachakra initiation in Bodhgaya, Shambhala is not an ordinary country:

Although those with special affiliation may actually be able to go there through their karmic connection, nevertheless it is not a physical place that we can actually find. We can only say that it is a pure land, a pure land in the human realm. And unless one has the merit and the actual karmic association, one cannot actually arrive there.

Buddhist depiction of Shambhala from Sera Monastery

A Buddhist depiction of Shambhala from Sera Monastery (private collection). Image source.

The Prophecy of Shambhala
    The concept of Shambhala plays an important role in Tibetan religious teachings, and has particular relevance in Tibetan mythology about the future. The Kalachakra prophesies the gradual deterioration of mankind as the ideology of materialism spreads over the earth. When the “barbarians” who follow this ideology are united under an evil king and think there is nothing left to conquer, the mists will lift to reveal the snowy mountains of Shambhala. The barbarians will attack Shambhala with a huge army equipped with terrible weapons. Then the king of Shambhala will emerge from Shambhala with a huge army to vanquish "dark forces" and usher in a worldwide Golden Age.

Though the Kālachakra prophesies a future war, this appears in conflict with the vows of Buddhist teachings that prohibit violence. This has led some theologians to interpret the war symbolically – the Kālachakra is not advocating violence against people but rather refers to the inner battle of the religious practitioner against inner demonic tendencies.

Shambhala’s hidden location
    Over many centuries, numerous explorers and seekers of spiritual wisdom have embarked on expeditions and quests in search of the mythical paradise of Shambhala, and while many have claimed to have been there, no one has yet provided any evidence of its existence or been able to pinpoint its physical location on a map, however most references place Shambhala in the mountainous regions of Eurasia.

Ancient Zhang Zhung texts identify Shambhala with the Sutlej Valley in Punjab or Himachal Pradesh, India. Mongolians identify Shambhala with certain valleys of southern Siberia. In Altai folklore, Mount Belukha is believed to be the gateway to Shambhala. Modern Buddhist scholars seem to conclude that Shambhala is located in the higher reaches of the Himalayas in what is now called the Dhauladhar Mountains around Mcleodganj. Some legends say that the entrance to Shambhala is hidden inside a remote, abandoned monastery in Tibet, and guarded by beings known as the Shambhala Guardians.

Himalayan Mountains

According to Buddhist traditions, Shambhala is located in the Himalayan Mountains. Photo source: Wikipedia.

For some, the fact that Shambhala has never been found has a very simple explanation – many believe that Shambhala lies on the very edge of physical reality, as a bridge connecting this world to one beyond it.

While many disregard Shambhala as the fanciful subject of myth and legend, for others, a belief in Shambhala stirs an inner yearning to one day find this utopian kingdom.
    Last edited by Delight; 7th September 2020 at 21:46.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

gini (11th September 2020), greybeard (7th September 2020), Ivanhoe (8th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2020), Nasu (19th December 2023), Sarah Rainsong (7th September 2020), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (11th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    One thought that jumped to mind - during this covid pandemic people have been forced to remain indoors.

It was brought forward that we needed vitamin D from being outside in the sun.

How would a culture survive underground without the sun? Would they know what to do immediately to resolve this problem or would a virus cause havoc and destroy them?

I do not recall this problem being addressed in any reading I have seen about people moving underground, but I admit that my investigating the underground theories to be very limited.
    Well, any flesh-and-blood beings living underground (including humans!) need food and energy.

That won't come from animals or plants. Because animals and plants have exactly the same problem. There has to be some kind of food chain.

The only beings that could survive underground for long periods would be those with high technology, to manufacture (somehow!) what they needed. (Or, even more difficult, to transport it all there without being seen, assuming they were there specifically to stay hidden.)

The only access points would be extremely remote places: Antarctica is a possibility, maybe some of the big deserts, maybe wild country like parts of Alaska or the arctic tundra. And of course, the ocean floor. But here, we're only talking about bases within the VERY thin crust — though there's still plenty of room for them there.

There are so many holes in this (pun intended) that it's genuinely hard to list them all.

The whole other thing might be that there's an aspect of interdimensionality here. In that case, 'location' starts to have a very wobbly meaning. Interdimensional visitors could have their 'home' as absolutely 'anywhere' at all, even a 'location' in what we see as empty space. (The very notion of 'anywhere' as we know it wouldn't apply to them at all.)

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (8th September 2020), Antagenet (5th June 2021), CementSwimmingShoes (11th July 2021), Delight (7th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th October 2020), greybeard (7th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Nasu (19th December 2023), Patient (8th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th October 2020), sunwings (9th September 2020), toppy (8th September 2020), Yoda (7th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There are so many holes in this (pun intended) that it's genuinely hard to list them all.
    This was moved to the Hoax Section. You know. I do not. How I long for the day when I can say for sure "I KNOW". I have had so much doubt in my mind because I have never actually tried to find the Entrance. Now I probably will not be going. Speculation about mysteries is all I have FOR SURE. Thanks for trying though Bill. I am certain your call was meant well.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2023), greybeard (8th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Nasu (19th December 2023), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (11th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

I believe there are inner earth civilizations, but not because the earth is hollow. Dimensional shifts are required to reach them.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2023), greybeard (8th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th September 2020), toppy (8th September 2020), wondering (11th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would like to recommend this thread be renamed to simply Inner Earth Civilizations Exist, and moving it from the hoax section to Ancient Aliens, or Myth and Legend. I don't think 'hoax' qualifies for anything other than the hollow earth part.

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    There are old stories that as recently as the early 20th century the towns surrounding Mount Shasta received strange visitors to their shops and markets - tall, pale, silent people often with long golden hair. It was assumed they came from Mount Shasta itself (inside or under it), but they would sometimes come out and mix with the local population to buy food and produce - bread, rice, vegetables and fruit, but not meat if I remember rightly.

I know I've read that, but I can't point you to where. I am usually terrible at remembering my sources, sorry.

Many myths surround Mount Shasta, and I believe the root of those myths is an 'inner earth' civilization, or colony. Unknown whether alien (Nordic type), or human (Atlantean). I have no reason to doubt they're still there.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

greybeard (8th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Sarah Rainsong (8th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I found one such link that mentions the above:

"Well, there's a couple stories from the 1940s where the Lemurians were actually seen walking into town," says Ashalyn. They were 7 feet tall, dressed in long white robes and sandals. They went to the general store to buy supplies, and paid for their purchases with chunks of gold. "The shopkeeper would take the gold, turn around and try to give them change, and the Lemurian would be gone."

These days, no one reports eyewitness accounts of Lemurians in the flesh — but some locals believe the smooth, saucer-shaped lenticular clouds that often gather at the summit of Mount Shasta are engineered by the Lemurians to camouflage alien cargo ships docking at Telos.
    (Telos being a crystal city inside the mountain).

https://www.npr.org/2015/06/07/41209...=1599572307639
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

janette (23rd February 2021), Sarah Rainsong (8th September 2020), wondering (11th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I would like to recommend this thread be renamed to simply Inner Earth Civilizations Exist, and moving it from the hoax section to Ancient Aliens, or Myth and Legend. I don't think 'hoax' qualifies for anything other than the hollow earth part.
    Not a "hoax", per se. The section title is Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information.

The information is bad. greybeard/Chris wrote
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The video is well researched and gives a lot of information
    Chris always means well, but he doesn't know what "well researched" means and really looks like. If he did, he'd not continually post many of the things he does.

The video simply tells stories and makes suppositions. (And it's read by someone who doesn't know the material, as she pronounces some of the historical names quite incorrectly. Not impressive for a 'documentary' video.)

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (10th September 2020), CementSwimmingShoes (11th July 2021), greybeard (8th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2020), Yoda (8th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fair enough Bill, I haven't actually got round to watching the video just yet, but I was definitely interested in discussing and exploring inner earth or underground civilizations, and the many myths and stories surrounding this subject. It's something I believe is definitely for real.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Sarah Rainsong (8th September 2020), wondering (11th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not a "hoax", per se. The section title is Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information.

Chris always means well, but he doesn't know what "well researched" means and really looks like. If he did, he'd not continually post many of the things he does.

The video simply tells stories and makes suppositions. (And it's read by someone who doesn't know the material, as she pronounces some of the historical names quite incorrectly. Not impressive for a 'documentary' video.)
    Bill you could say it is well researched into legend.
    Best wishes
    Chris

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

janette (23rd February 2021), wondering (11th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Bill you could say it is well researched into legend.
    Best wishes
    Chris
    Yes, there are many documented myths and anecdotes. So it's researched that people have been talking about this for a long time. We know their names, what they wrote, and when they lived.

But it's not researched as proof, of anything at all, as you misleadingly copied into the video title. There's exactly zero "proof" of any kind, and barely even any evidence worth the name.

I'd say none at all, but (for instance) some people do think that Byrd's posthumous diary was real. I feel totally sure that was someone's fantastic (and mischievous) fiction, and nothing to do with Byrd at all, but I don't have proof of that either.

There may very well be proof out there that the "diary" was a hoax, and I'd absolutely bet there is. But I'm not going to spend any time looking for it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th September 2020 at 14:22.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (8th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th October 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Yoda (8th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

Part of this video is potentially credible, but as soon as she said ‘Corey Goode’ I retched and cut it off.
    However, Byrd’s accounts warrant more research, and many olde maps from sailors depict strange lands at the north pole.
    An interesting, partially scientific presentation. We now know Hitler was relocated to Argentina. So frustrating, the ludicrous versus the potentially obvious, but that’s history!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), greybeard (8th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill you are splitting hairs
    Sure I copied the title fully off U tube.
    The moment anyone watches the video on u tube they will see exactly what I pasted as a title to this thread -- im not validating it just posting exactly what you will find on u tube.
    Even as light hearted entertainment its nicely put together with images etc.
    Quite a few will enjoy it without taking it too seriously.
    I dont
    Chris

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (8th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Nasu (19th December 2023), wondering (11th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast