+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Inner Earth Civilizations Exist and I Can Prove It": Agartha & Hollow Earth

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: "Inner Earth Civilizations Exist and I Can Prove It": Agartha & Hollow Earth

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I would like to recommend this thread be renamed to simply Inner Earth Civilizations Exist, and moving it from the hoax section to Ancient Aliens, or Myth and Legend. I don't think 'hoax' qualifies for anything other than the hollow earth part.

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    How would a culture survive underground without the sun? Would they know what to do immediately to resolve this problem or would a virus cause havoc and destroy them?
    There are old stories that as recently as the early 20th century the towns surrounding Mount Shasta received strange visitors to their shops and markets - tall, pale, silent people often with long golden hair. It was assumed they came from Mount Shasta itself (inside or under it), but they would sometimes come out and mix with the local population to buy food and produce - bread, rice, vegetables and fruit, but not meat if I remember rightly.

I know I've read that, but I can't point you to where. I am usually terrible at remembering my sources, sorry.

Many myths surround Mount Shasta, and I believe the root of those myths is an 'inner earth' civilization, or colony. Unknown whether alien (Nordic type), or human (Atlantean). I have no reason to doubt they're still there.
    Cathy O'Brien talked about an underground base in Shasta, that Merle Haggard said was so advanced you could hardly know who/what/where you were.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Delight (13th October 2020), greybeard (11th September 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (11th September 2020), wondering (10th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: "Inner Earth Civilizations Exist and I Can Prove It": Agartha & Hollow Earth

Looking at creation myths from all over the world "the most obvious of common threads is another subterranean world from which our ancestors emerged"....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (13th October 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), wondering (13th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Chris, in the very best of intentions, I must say that when you post a Utube that is in the first person, I think it is you saying those things.

This has happened many times in the past as well. Not only by you but many others. If it is in the first person you must state it so, so that we can know it is not you writing it, only copying and pasting.

I cannot tell you how many times I've been reading an article thinking, wow, I did not know this person knew so much about this and could write so well. Then I find out they did not write it but copied and pasted it from the internet.

I love reading the condensed version of an article in a member's own words. It was an exercise that was always emphasized in school as well. It is important to be able to condense an article like that because it shows the content has been absorbed and retained. Copy & paste shows no talent, and no comprehension. The article might still be good, but the status of the member is unaffected, nor is their stance on the issue revealed...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

greybeard (13th October 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Nasu (2nd March 2021), Sarah Rainsong (13th October 2020), wondering (13th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Ernie with respect it is difficult for me to post anything.
    One finger typing arthritis in the finger joints and dyslexia.

When I do a resume I tend to add my name -- then people know it is my take on it.
    You come from a precise technical background, I dont, so forgive for my way of posting
    I get your frustration though.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 13th October 2020 at 19:01.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2023), janette (23rd February 2021), Nasu (2nd March 2021), wondering (13th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Whenever I think of possible non man made underground bases the Italian Friendship encounters and stories come to mind as to how such bases could be created. A mythical city or land is not such an imposibility if such tech existed.
    We after all are looking at high penetration scans of the Martian surface for cave and cavern locations for future manned bases.
    But creating space within space - magic !
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 13th October 2020 at 19:11.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th October 2020), greybeard (13th October 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), wondering (13th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Not frustration, Chris. I like the videos you post. We share many same interests.

Not even meant in any way as a chiding. Just my opinion, and I have a bias so I might be wrong, and not in the majority. The bias is that until the standard testing came in, I was an 'A' student. I am proficient in writing and expressing my opinion in words. As soon as that skill was demoted, my marks took a downward spiral, and school was no longer the place for me. It is this bias that sometimes slips out, sorry.

I also peg away at my keyboard with one finger. I have punched seven books out using just one finger! Millions of words!

Again, I refused to learn how to type because we were promised voice-to-text technology long ago. But when it was seen that if one could talk to their computers, the tech giants and programmers would loose their hegemony over information, they reversed course and we still haven't got this very necessary technology - and probably never will. Imagine being able to talk your computer through a new program regimen, working out the bugs in real time with human language...it would be a game changer.

I'm with Bill on this one, though. Inner Earth stuff doesn't fly. But that does not mean it cannot be true. Only that it does not fit with the standard beliefs of today and the accepted level of technology on this planet. If there are aliens, and if they are here, and if they have been here for a long time, and if they have advanced tech, then, yes, life in the cavern systems of the world is possible.

Damn arthritis. It just suddenly arrives in life. Sorry about your fingers. I'm just developing my own rusty joints this year for the first time ever. Knees and thumbs for me.

Isn't life grand?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Antagenet (5th June 2021), greybeard (13th October 2020), janette (23rd February 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Whenever I think of possible non man made underground bases the Italian Friendship encounters and stories come to mind as to how such bases could be created. A mythical city or land is not such an imposibility if such tech existed.
    We after all are looking at high penetration scans of the Martian surface for cave and cavern locations for future manned bases.
    But creating space within space - magic !
    The "friendship encounters" was an absolutely fascinating story. Thanks for reminding me of it.

Quote 2011-05-18
    Entrance to alien base at Rocca Pia, Italy discovered as two aliens met with Italians

The story of “Friendship” -or simply “the story”, as we always called it- is a true one. It involved a group of Italian and non-Italian people for many years, between 1956 and 1990. Some of these people, including myself, are still alive. We had direct, face-to-face meetings with the Friends (also called W56), who are extraterrestrials coming both from planets in our own Galaxy (at a distance of one hundred thousand light years) and from other Galaxies. Here on the Earth they reached the maximum number of two hundred, living inside underground and undersea bases, some of them along the Adriatic coast, at a depth of about 20 km/12 miles. The first, “historical” base was located under the area of Ascoli Piceno, a small town in central Italy.

The Friends are our elder brothers. They are human. Indeed, in comparison it’s we terrestrials who are less than human. They are much more human than we are, and that is why they do not show themselves. They are “too” human… For us it is easy to flatter them, but envying them is even easier, due to their perfect humaneness…

The Friends are not the only extraterrestrials who have come to the Earth. Individuals from various other populations are among us, because the Earth is a very particular planet inside the economy of this part of the Universe. The aim of the Friends’ presence is not to study us (they know us quite well, better than we do ourselves!), but to help us. In fact, the Friends are unhappy about the very high level of hate, violence and injustice on the Earth, and about the anti-humanistic trend of our science and technology. Being able to see our thoughts and feelings, the Friends see what we hide behind our masks, words and smiles…

Compared with all the other populations visiting the Earth, the Friends have a quite peculiar and precious characteristic to offer us: they have a very special and close connection with the subtle levels that regulate the destiny of the Earth and with what they call the Soul of the Universe, beyond the physical or phenomenal level. Thus, the Friends have a sort of general control over everything that occurs, but they are only allowed to intervene under particular conditions. Everything happens as in an extremely elaborate chess game, with rules that I cannot even touch upon here.

UREDDA -in one of the Friends’ languages- is the energy that is produced by the Love between people, particularly between the Friends and our group, following a pact between them and us and the many events that brought us together.

UREDDA is a kind of energy, but the Friends are not the worshippers of Energy, as other populations are. The Friends follow Love, which is also the source of good energies such as UREDDA, but is itself beyond any energy.

Here is a supposed picture of Kenio. Through some analasys on the photo it was established that this "fellow" is over 2.4 meter tall...
    ...he is an alien of the W56 group, also known as Akrij.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Did You See Them (13th October 2020), greybeard (14th October 2020), janette (23rd February 2021), Nasu (2nd March 2021), wondering (1st March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

This is a very interesting video. It talks at first about an island. It Reminds me of the story of the Bock Saga.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

greybeard (23rd February 2021), janette (23rd February 2021), Nasu (19th December 2023), wondering (2nd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Great you posted that Delight.
    Its a very thought-provoking video.
    The very ancient past is slowly being revealed.
    I have no doubt that once upon a time the human race was more advanced than we are now.
    Always the Pyramids and under sea cities come to mind.
    Chris

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Nasu (19th December 2023), truthseek (19th December 2023), wondering (2nd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,202 times in 1,145 posts

There's a collection of accounts of hollow earth reports at this site

https://www.ourhollowearth.com/index.html

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

greybeard (1st March 2021), truthseek (19th December 2023), wondering (2nd March 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ancient Underground Tunnels 2020 Documentary Subterranean Worlds Span The Entire Earth

Watch this until the end and you will get a revealing insight into what these tunnels are now being used for. An ancient tunnel system may have spanned the entire Earth, from continent to continent. Seems hard to believe at first but there are many legends and tales of subterranean worlds scattered throughout old texts. There are also fascinating caves and cities that have been discovered under our feet, but no one seems to know who built them or for what purpose. Some people an advanced civilization built them in a time before recorded history. Could they be right?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (3rd June 2021), Nasu (19th October 2021), Peace in Oz (4th June 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

I'd like to reopen this discussion if anyone is interested. I am genuinely interested and I have looked into it from time to time over the years. I do believe that the Inner Earth or Agartha/Shambhala can only be accessed through some sort of portal/gateway that shifts you into a whole other dimension/universe. I don't know for sure but there are some great stories. On the whole it seems that sources of information on this topic are scarce. However, I'm sure 'initiates' are given a great deal of information about Agartha or Shambhala. Some say there are races of giants 'down there.' Some say there are a variety of lost civilizations and breakaway groups there. A recent movie, Kong versus Godzilla, includes some interesting ideas about Inner Earth. And of course there is the book and movie Journey to the Center of the Earth. Imho I believe where many people go wrong in trying to understand how such a place may exist is that 1) they are thinking in terms of a very limited orthodoxy of physical sciences(known physics which blend fluidly into the quantum realm) 2)they are not aware of or disregard the possibility that Agartha exists on the other side of a dimensional portal 3)even there are very large cavernous regions and tunnels beneath the surface, none of them are Agartha or Shambhala, though some may include actual entrances to Inner Earth 4)information scarcity is no accident because both, the Cabal, and Inner Earthers actively hide the existence of Agartha for their own unique reasons.

Anyway, what do you think? Do you believe the Inner Earth will be integral to the spiritual evolution of humanity? Thanks for reading.

Btw: I have returned to this forum after about a 10 year absence.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2023), avid (19th December 2023), Casey Claar (19th December 2023), gini (19th December 2023), Harmony (19th December 2023), Nasu (19th December 2023), truthseek (19th December 2023), wondering (20th December 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 times in 336 posts

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    I'd like to reopen this discussion if anyone is interested. I am genuinely interested and I have looked into it from time to time over the years. I do believe that the Inner Earth or Agartha/Shambhala can only be accessed through some sort of portal/gateway that shifts you into a whole other dimension/universe. I don't know for sure but there are some great stories. On the whole it seems that sources of information on this topic are scarce. However, I'm sure 'initiates' are given a great deal of information about Agartha or Shambhala. Some say there are races of giants 'down there.' Some say there are a variety of lost civilizations and breakaway groups there. A recent movie, Kong versus Godzilla, includes some interesting ideas about Inner Earth. And of course there is the book and movie Journey to the Center of the Earth. Imho I believe where many people go wrong in trying to understand how such a place may exist is that 1) they are thinking in terms of a very limited orthodoxy of physical sciences(known physics which blend fluidly into the quantum realm) 2)they are not aware of or disregard the possibility that Agartha exists on the other side of a dimensional portal 3)even there are very large cavernous regions and tunnels beneath the surface, none of them are Agartha or Shambhala, though some may include actual entrances to Inner Earth 4)information scarcity is no accident because both, the Cabal, and Inner Earthers actively hide the existence of Agartha for their own unique reasons.

Anyway, what do you think? Do you believe the Inner Earth will be integral to the spiritual evolution of humanity? Thanks for reading.

Welcome Back!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Harmony (19th December 2023), Nasu (19th December 2023), truthseek (19th December 2023), wondering (20th December 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)
    I'd like to reopen this discussion ... Anyway, what do you think? Do you believe the Inner Earth will be integral to the spiritual evolution of humanity? Thanks for reading.

Hi , welcome back! I am also interested in the subject and think indeed other inhabitants do exist and could certainly be integral to the spiritual evolution of humanity. The key I think lies in "multi dimensionality" rather than purely physical form. We are also multi dimensional beings and have the ability to master this skillset.

I am not arrogant enough to think that humanity is all alone, and find it helps to trust we have some help out there in our quest for freedom and spiritual evolution.

As a Canadian I'm sure you are aware of some of the reports originating in our country, especially in the Rockies. Do take a look at the "Sasquatch Message to Humanity" series, received and written by Sunbow. Fact or fiction -- there are always some elements of truth and there is a lot of food for thought in there.
    Last edited by truthseek; 19th December 2023 at 22:45.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th December 2023), wondering (20th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2