+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Tim Lewis's Avatar
    Thanks

Default You

Do you really want to find out the truth about who you are? Here is a laser fast path and it is free!

https://spiritual-processing.com/8/true-static
    Last edited by Tim Lewis; 8th October 2020 at 16:41.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Ioneo (8th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: You

Two of the issues i have with this is

- I know who i am
    - I know who i want to be

-

Then there is: i don't have a clue how to become who i want to be

And no one can answer than question, except when they try to "answer" by trying to make me the same and follow the same path as they are. Without trying to do the opposite for a moment so they can truly understand

But yet again, i don't even truly know who i am right now, so every question and approach is valid from my pov, and yet it is not at the same time

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

East Sun (8th September 2020), EFO (8th September 2020), Franny (8th September 2020), Ioneo (8th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th September 2020), Michi (8th September 2020), palehorse (8th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Two of the issues i have with this is

- I know who i am

-

And no one can answer than question, except when they try to "answer" by trying to make me the same and follow the same path as they are. Without trying to do the opposite for a moment so they can truly understand

But yet again, i don't even truly know who i am right now, so every question and approach is valid from my pov, and yet it is not at the same time
    There is also another byproduct which is regaining native spiritual abilities.
    and handling life's problems.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Mashika (10th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,963 times in 638 posts

Quote wo of the issues i have with this is

- I know who i am

-

3 quick questions to ask yourself might get you thinking...

1. What are you GOOD at...?
    2. What do you ENJOY doing...?
    3. If you had NO chance of failure what would you do with your life?

For me, the meaning of life is to discover your gift, and the purpose of life is to share it (via self-employment) as we each share our gifts helping others to grow and evolve too as we help them with the knowledge, skills and experience we possess and have amassed so far on our journey

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Mashika (10th September 2020), Michi (9th September 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

Discovery of who you are is best done by trial an error. That way you experience many things and many lives. If you think you know who you are supposed to be and follow a straight path without exploration you would be a boring person I would think.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Mashika (10th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Finding out "who you are" might be the right path for some ...

But there's the complete flip side ... rather that defining ourselves, we need undo everything we have done to "define" ourselves. To "define" means to "mark out the boundaries or limits of". How about rather than changing bars of the cage that limits us from rusty iron to brass or gold, we consider removing the bars (the cage) altogether.

If I choose to not know or care what or who I am, and accept fully that I do not know the answer to that, and that it is a complete mystery, Then I am unbounded by any mental or emotional limitations, regardless of how one set of limitations might look more desirable to another.

Granted, I am not one to dictate what might be the best path or a learning path for anyone, I just see the power of simplicity.

Not knowing and defining what I am, and escaping from the need and desire to attempt to define it in order to try to find value within myself (which is exactly what is encoded into the culture of humanity that causes a manipulation of our behaviour in order to "fit in", etc.), has been one of the most powerful and liberating tasks I have ever undertaken in terms of spirituality / abilities / and handling life's problems.

Just an alternative POV, concerning spirituality ... hope I articulated that correctly.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th September 2020 at 05:30.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ben (13th September 2020), PurpleLama (10th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

But there's the complete flip side ... rather that defining ourselves, we need undo everything we have done to "define" ourselves. To "define" means to "mark out the boundaries or limits of". How about rather than changing bars of the cage that limits us from rusty iron to brass or gold, we consider removing the bars (the cage) altogether.

If I choose to not know or care what or who I am, and accept fully that I do not know the answer to that, and that it is a complete mystery, Then I am unbounded by any mental or emotional limitations, regardless of how one set of limitations might look more desirable to another.

Granted, I am not one to dictate what might be the best path or a learning path for anyone, I just see the power of simplicity.

Not knowing and defining what I am, and escaping from the need and desire to attempt to define it in order to try to find value within myself (which is exactly what is encoded into the culture of humanity that causes a manipulation of our behaviour in order to "fit in", etc.), has been one of the most powerful and liberating tasks I have ever undertaken in terms of spirituality / abilities / and handling life's problems.

Just an alternative POV, concerning spirituality ... hope I articulated that correctly.
    Quote If I choose to not know or care what or who I am, and accept fully that I do not know the answer to that, and that it is a complete mystery, Then I am unbounded by any mental or emotional limitations, regardless of how one set of limitations might look more desirable to another.
    When i have done this, i lose all my ground and become completely a monster, in ways that scare me and don't know how to control. It's not just as simple i think, there's a reason we have some limitations in place, as considerate or stable human beings. If we were to completely let go of the bindings, and we have done in the past, what would happen?

I know what i have seen myself doing from like a mirror or a window, while wishing i was not doing it, i'm not particularly opposing but also not liking what happens when you do that.

The complete removal of emotional limitations on the human mind? Nah

LOL
    Last edited by Mashika; 10th September 2020 at 07:02.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (11th September 2020), DeDukshyn (10th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote If I choose to not know or care what or who I am, and accept fully that I do not know the answer to that, and that it is a complete mystery, Then I am unbounded by any mental or emotional limitations, regardless of how one set of limitations might look more desirable to another.
    When i have done this, i lose all my ground and become completely a monster, in ways that scare me and don't know how to control. It's not just as simple i think, there's a reason we have some limitations in place, as considerate or stable human beings. If we were to completely let go of the bindings, and we have done in the past, what would happen?

I know what i have seen myself doing from like a mirror or a window, while wishing i was not doing it, i'm not particularly opposing but also not liking what happens when you do that.

LOL

Hmmm ... maybe deep down you are a monster?

More seriously ... I suppose I didn't articulate that very well.

I am not referring to becoming "emotionless". The human emotional system, when working properly is a subtle guidance mechanism of the spirit (but my observation is that it isn't working like this in 99.99% of humans - currently). It is also the main tool that an overactive ego uses to manipulate one's behaviour based on cultural and societal programs, advertising, religious programming, fear based programs, etc. These programs limit the ability for that guidance system to work freely and properly.

I am referring to freeing it from all these programs so that it may work in a way that serves us in a more productive and less destructive way.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ben (13th September 2020), Mashika (13th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,911 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: You

by L. Ron Hubbard ... maybe one of the most controversial man on the planet?
    • I met personally many followers of Rons Org "Free Zone (Scientology)" who came to visit one of my 80+ lectures I gave in 5 Countries between 1990 and 2007
    The Beginner's Guide To L. Ron Hubbard (Scientology)

ps. I never ever felt the need to join any (cult like) group to be brought in to submission of 100s pushed assumptions that BEGS to be challenged but you suppose to "follow the herd" or "follow the script" or "follow the group-think mentality" and by doing so you become part of their very well crafted mind-traps they have build for you especially those who are claimed it is all done with "good intentions" ... Giving up your own REAL sovereignty your own uniqueness is taking away your responsibility HOW to use & practice real independent discernment skills!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th September 2020 at 00:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (13th September 2020), Kryztian (13th September 2020), Tim Lewis (17th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

are these methods more effective when locked up in The Hole?

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,206 times in 4,590 posts

I think it’s not funny even. And I’ve seen many people are afraid of their own ghosts and monsters.

The main characteristics of the monster is that it needs to consume certain type of things or emotions to keep itself well it’s a baby monster in most cases , it simply craves more love.

We all grew up from parents tender loving arms but the process never stops in human life. If we can’t find a resonant channel of energy transformation - sharing that is harmonious resonance, we may turn to little monster feeding on lower vibrating energy and fear we descend to the “matter”.
    It’s when people start saying they’re “adult” and become more tough, more hu-man like.

Resisting low vibrational feed is important and independently reaching to high vibrating places and people is important.

Avoid crowded and dirty places where your energy fields gets robbed or hijacked.

Your “monster” may be the most precious part of you if you can deal it kindly, smartly, with level of respect and sensitivity to yourself.

Avoid people trying to drag your energy down

Life is actually much bigger than “them”.

Best wishes

🙏🦢🙏

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ben (13th September 2020), Mashika (13th September 2020), Wind (11th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,911 times in 20,684 posts

There is no "path to peace" ... peace IS the path!

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th September 2020 at 12:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (12th September 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 635 posts

Why does the url https://spiritual-processing.com/ret...o-true-static/
    posted by Tim Lewis at the top of this thread give me

"you are lost! " , The page you are looking for was not found!"
    Then refer to Scientology
    https://spiritual-processing.com/

"NEW ERA SCIENTOLOGY
    There is a learning curve, but the techniques here are simple."

I suggest to moderators of this forum to remove or move this post to Pseudoreligions/SCIENTOLOGY where it belongs
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th September 2020 at 09:46. Reason: fixed broken link

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th September 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)

"NEW ERA SCIENTOLOGY

I suggest to moderators of this forum to remove or move this post to Pseudoreligions/SCIENTOLOGY where it belongs
    Thanks! I checked the URL, and it was a bad link. (I edited Tim's post to correct it.) It should be

https://spiritual-processing.com/true-static

Now, it's not a 'pseudoreligion'. Tim may not have presented this in the easiest possible way for folks to understand. These things always need a well-written, user-friendly intro. I learned that many years ago!

This is nothing to do with the Church of Scientology. Tim would be the first to explain that there's nothing to "believe" here.

We have many Avalon threads about all this, but the bottom line is that the Church of Scientology went bad (for a variety of complex reasons) in the 1970s, and most definitely by 1982. At that point, thousands of highly qualified and very good people left the 'Church' to set up independent groups that continued to offer the basic counseling and processing techniques, some of them pretty much unaltered — because the processes really did work well, when correctly and ethically applied.

But other splinter groups amended things and went on to develop and offer their own variant techniques, but all of them founded on the same basic principles. Tim's web page refers to one of those offshoot groups, all of which are generally under the general umbrella of "Free Zone Scientology".

It's all good — but it's very easy to misunderstand, or get the wrong idea.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th September 2020), Ben (13th September 2020), ClearWater (15th September 2020), DeDukshyn (16th September 2020), Gracy (12th September 2020), Gwin Ru (12th September 2020), Harmony (12th September 2020), leavesoftrees (12th September 2020), Mare (12th September 2020), Mashika (13th September 2020), Peter UK (12th September 2020), Tim Lewis (15th September 2020), Wind (13th September 2020), Yoda (12th September 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

"NEW ERA SCIENTOLOGY

If you always ignore the understanding of other cultures, reasonings and understandings based on your current beliefs, doesn't that put you on the exact same situation as if you had joined a cult? One that tells you that you should not listen to any other person or culture because every each other one of them is wrong?

The only way to achieve true understanding of life and all concepts around it by being human, is to read/hear and learn and understand how these other minds work, then you can make your choice about it. If you made your choice without a real understanding, then you mislead yourself into thinking you had absolute truth, which no one really has at all

But please don't take this as offensive words or dislike or going against you, is not meant like that at all

I'm just saying that if you going to dismiss something, you should at least understanding in full before you do, so you accept/reject wat it was all about

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2020), DeDukshyn (16th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (14th September 2020), gord (15th September 2020), Gracy (13th September 2020), Tim Lewis (15th September 2020), Wind (13th September 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I( am sorry about poor articulation and the bad link. I should not have posted any links while still developing the website. The site is updated and communicates a little bitter, but it is a work in progress. https://spiritual-processing.com/
    Last edited by Tim Lewis; 15th September 2020 at 19:13.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2020), DeDukshyn (16th September 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

"NEW ERA SCIENTOLOGY

Thanks! I checked the URL, and it was a bad link. (I edited Tim's post to correct it.) It should be

https://spiritual-processing.com/true-static

Now, it's not a 'pseudoreligion'. Tim may not have presented this in the easiest possible way for folks to understand. These things always need a well-written, user-friendly intro. I learned that many years ago!

This is nothing to do with the Church of Scientology. Tim would be the first to explain that there's nothing to "believe" here.

We have many Avalon threads about all this, but the bottom line is that the Church of Scientology went bad (for a variety of complex reasons) in the 1970s, and most definitely by 1982. At that point, thousands of highly qualified and very good people left the 'Church' to set up independent groups that continued to offer the basic counseling and processing techniques, some of them pretty much unaltered — because the processes really did work well, when correctly and ethically applied.

But other splinter groups amended things and went on to develop and offer their own variant techniques, but all of them founded on the same basic principles. Tim's web page refers to one of those offshoot groups, all of which are generally under the general umbrella of "Free Zone Scientology".

It's all good — but it's very easy to misunderstand, or get the wrong idea.

Thank you for your clarifying statements, Bill. I will take the care not to communicate so poorly in the future. I do apologize for that. And I should have updated the link as the page structure changed, but it slipped my mind.

You edited the original post to the definition of true static. This should be my starting point in the website text and will be so soon. The website is still under development to reflect the reasons for wanting to follow such a route and what to expect as a result.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2020), ClearWater (15th September 2020), DeDukshyn (16th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread