+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: "Directed Energy Weapon" caught seemingly lighting fires via Satellite View by dutchsinse YouTube channel

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: "Directed Energy Weapon" caught seemingly lighting fires via Satellite View by dutchsinse YouTube channel

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think it's at least partly about ruining choice real estate (which will return to normal eventually though the trees take longer, of course) driving people away so it can be bought up by the elite for their own use later, once they get enough people locked into "smart cities". Ala Agendas 21 and 30.
    Hi Onawah, I was going to answer the post #31 but you nailed it. that's exactly what I believe it is and not only in California but in Australia, Brazil and elsewhere with criminal, intentional "wildfires".

For instance, in Brazil were rumors that people working for Bolsonario (president) was responsible for some of these "wildfires" in Amazon state, but like everything in Brazil goes away pretty fast and no one comment about it anymore. The Brazilian mainstream media (mainly Globo) stinks the most! Argh!!!
    Last edited by palehorse; 13th September 2020 at 14:39.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

alexius (13th September 2020), onawah (13th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: "Directed Energy Weapon" caught seemingly lighting fires via Satellite View by dutchsinse YouTube channel

Apparently now there are flame-shooting drones, which may be responsible in part for starting fires.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gracy (13th September 2020), Harmony (3rd July 2022), palehorse (14th September 2020), Philippe (13th September 2020), Sunny (14th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Apparently now there are flame-shooting drones, which may be responsible in part for starting fires.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/starryneu...02671114600449

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (14th September 2020), Baby Steps (13th September 2020), ClearWater (16th September 2020), Gracy (13th September 2020), Harmony (3rd July 2022), kudzy (14th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2020), Michi (16th September 2020), mountain_jim (16th September 2020), onawah (13th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020), Philippe (14th September 2020), Yoda (13th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Things aren't always quite as they seem:

Quote "Elbaum says they eventually want it to become just another piece of the firefighting toolkit.

Today the firefighters have, you know, maybe a shovel, gloves, their helmets," he says. "But you can imagine them having this on their backpack, pulling it out when they get to the field, and telling the vehicle, 'Hey, go scout out there. Check whether it's hot, check whether it's safe. Start an ignition over there.' "

A high-tech drone like that would not only be able to help control fires, but could also save lives.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/alltech...ight-wildfires

8. Link to Post #45
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

you could use drones to burn a fire break, however that equipment could be used nefariously
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Gracy (13th September 2020), onawah (13th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020)

10. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    you could use drones to burn a fire break, however that equipment could be used nefariously
    As with any tool.
    Last edited by Gracy; 13th September 2020 at 22:41.

11. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Things aren't always quite as they seem:

Quote "Elbaum says they eventually want it to become just another piece of the firefighting toolkit.

Today the firefighters have, you know, maybe a shovel, gloves, their helmets," he says. "But you can imagine them having this on their backpack, pulling it out when they get to the field, and telling the vehicle, 'Hey, go scout out there. Check whether it's hot, check whether it's safe. Start an ignition over there.' "

A high-tech drone like that would not only be able to help control fires, but could also save lives.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/alltech...ight-wildfires
    Yes in that video you can easily tell its trying to create a firebreak -- the wind is moving right to left and they want a small fire on the right of the road to increase the gap in fuel source to break an incoming fire.

Firebreaks don't always go as planned though, especially if conditions change, they can make situations worse, even.

I still think its sharks in the Pacific with "frickin' laser beams!"

EDIT: (Addition)

And why on earth would you use billion dollar laser beam planes / satellites / sharks to start wildfires, when you could just give some poor guy some matches and pay him $100 to go start some fires? ... or if you want to get a little more extravagant, buy and use a $10,000 fire fighting drone (nefariously, of course)?

Using off-shore laser beams to start wildfires (and all at exactly about 35 degrees from north, just by coincidence) isn't really a well thought out explanation, in my opinion.

The fires all do seem to stop at the Canadian border though - which interesting ... I guess the border patrol isn't letting them across.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th September 2020 at 23:24.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th September 2020), ClearWater (16th September 2020), Gracy (13th September 2020), Gwin Ru (13th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    And why on earth would you use billion dollar laser beam planes / satellites / sharks to start wildfires, when you could just give some poor guy some matches and pay him $100 to go start some fires? ... or if you want to get a little more extravagant, buy and use a $10,000 fire fighting drone (nefariously, of course)?
    For what I heard this tactics didn't work out so well in Brazil "wildfires", since the poor guys they paid to burn forest over there start talking and apparently they lost control about it and the information end up in the alt news. It has to be an autonomous tool like a beam or drone, make away more sense for those criminals stay out of trouble. Who will ever prove the drone belong to a government agency or anyone actually?

Today with a 3D printer and coding skills you can have your own drone, many open source projects available, with a little endeavour one can possibly attach a weapon to a drone, no way to trace back when used for criminal activities.
    Last edited by palehorse; 14th September 2020 at 01:18.
    --

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th September 2020), Harmony (15th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    For what I heard this tactics didn't work out so well in Brazil "wildfires", since the poor guys they paid to burn forest over there start talking and apparently they lost control about it and the information end up in the alt news. It has to be an autonomous tool like a beam or drone, make away more sense for those criminals stay out of trouble. Who will ever prove the drone belong to a government agency or anyone actually?

Today with a 3D printer and coding skills you can have your own drone, many open source projects available, with a little endeavour one can possibly attach a weapon to a drone, no way to trace back when used for criminal activities.
    Drones make some sense (helicopters used to be used for this, but they of course have to be logged and tracked) - relatively easy, relatively inexpensive. Lasers beams don't make sense. Failed firebreaks and unpredictable conditions seem to make the most sense, but I haven't been studying the fires closely.

There also has to be strong motivation - usually ending in money. In Brazil, farmland for massive global oil and agra enterprises requires that forests be burned, but that's doesn't seem to be the case here. I'm sure if I thought harder, I could come up with something though.

Consider COVID, Bill Gates himself claimed that vaccines have become his biggest money maker - more return on investment than Windows ever was ... so COVID makes perfect sense from that standpoint.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 14th September 2020 at 02:55.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

palehorse (14th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They could be testing out their newest weapon just to see how it works, and facilitating another agenda at the same time.
    (There doesn't seem to be much concern about how many taxpayer dollars are spent when it comes to weaponry, in any case.)
    Sad to say, but you don't really have to think very hard to come up with the motivation....
    An examination of what Agendas 21 and 2030 are about provides an all too logical answer as to why the elite would want to burn up thousands of acres of West Coast land.
    There is proof as well, according to Rosa Koire, who knows a lot about land management.
    See:
    She has said it makes it very easy for the elite to buy up that land once everything is going for cheap.
    One day that land will be prime real estate again (if the coast doesn't fall into the ocean after the "Big Ones" (Cascadia and San Andreas faults hit, that is).
    Families who can't afford to stay and rebuild will be so much easier to herd into the planned "smart cities".
    The ones who can afford it can always be burnt out again, if necessary.

Drones make some sense (helicopters used to be used for this, but they of course have to be logged and tracked) - relatively easy, relatively inexpensive. Lasers beams don't make sense. Failed firebreaks and unpredictable conditions seem to make the most sense, but I haven't been studying the fires closely.

There also has to be strong motivation - usually ending in money. In Brazil, farmland for massive global oil and agra enterprises requires that forests be burned, but that's doesn't seem to be the case here. I'm sure if I thought harder, I could come up with something though.

Consider COVID, Bill Gates himself claimed that vaccines have become his biggest money maker - more return on investment than Windows ever was ... so COVID makes perfect sense from that standpoint.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th September 2020 at 18:38.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

El_Pacificatore (14th September 2020), Harmony (15th September 2020), palehorse (14th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They could be testing out their newest weapon just to see how it works, and facilitating another agenda at the same time.
    (There doesn't seem to be much concern about how many taxpayer dollars are spent when it comes to weaponry, in any case.)
    Sad to say, but you don't really have to think very hard to come up with the motivation....
    An examination of what Agendas 21 and 2030 are about provides an all too logical answer as to why the elite would want to burn up thousands of acres of West Coast land.
    There is proof as well, according to Rosa Koire, who knows a lot about land management.
    See:
    She has said it makes it very easy for the elite to buy up that land once everything is gone for cheap.
    One day that land will be prime real estate again (if the coast doesn't fall into the ocean after the "Big Ones" (Cascadia and San Andreas faults hit, that is).
    Families who can't afford to stay and rebuild will be so much easier to herd into the planned "smart cities".
    The ones who can afford it can always be burnt out again, if necessary.

Agree.

In the last few years the wildfires in Brazil has increased significantly, lot of people over there that could really do something, they are turning a blind eye now, my guess they were included in the payroll, there is no other explanation.

But anyway, we live in rigged system driven by madness and the ones in control are totally cowards, but I will not extend blaming them, because I prefer to use my energy to do better things.

For those living in the country in affected areas, I recommend to clear the perimeter of the property, giving some nice wide space if the property bordering with a forest, create your own fire break.

Our land here make border with a national park and it has fire almost every year, about 3 years ago the fire came into our property (but we do not have a house yet) and my in-law need to be very quick to stop it.
    Our solution was simple, we cleaned up about 10 meters wide on the side that is bordering with the national forest (this forest is not very dense, trees are spread almost uniformly), just in case we get fire again, we basically are losing a strip of 10 meter wide of our property which is not very big (1 acre only) but also locals are using this space to cross between properties, they are happy with the solution, cause benefit them as well.
    Of course there is different land layouts, but if the land is surrounded by neighbors, perhaps people should have a meet to define such a measure from the lands bordering with the burning forest, things like this can be defined in a short meeting, just need to get people to agree to give up a little bit of their land, it is not a bad idea, make a temporary road in this space if necessary, here we came up with this idea years ago and it was like 10 minutes figuring out ways to solve the problem, but a dense forest with a high volume of wood burning, this is another story, I have no experience dealing with things like that, and this is just my little contribution, because it worked out for us.

Edit
    To give a better idea of what the hell I am trying to say, here is photo I took a while ago from the land, after we cleaned the area that is bordering with the national forest. If you look close, the trunk of a tree still black, it burned due to the fires, some of the trees were lucky and survived.

Last edited by palehorse; 14th September 2020 at 10:48. Reason: adding a photo
    --

20. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

kfm27917 (16th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Yet more evidence of non-fantastical ignition points........ Just plain ol' dumb humans.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lopezfire.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	196.3 KB
ID:	44405

Name:  utilitypole.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  51.3 KB

Are the authorities that are there to help in times of need, in on it too? Curiouser & Curiouser!

Name:  stopfollowing.png
Views: 105
Size:  51.2 KB

I'm not sure of much, but I'm damn sure it's shenanigans a go-go with these fires, that's for sure.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

kfm27917 (16th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The problem with that is that there are many properties on the West Coast where the trees are intact, but all the buildings are burnt to the ground.
    The reason for that seems to be the that the new weapons are capable of creating that effect.
    This phenomena was commented on quite a lot by freaked out firefighters in last year's California fires, who had never seen anything like it.
    It may not be the case so much this year, since the forests have become so much dryer, and there has also been another year of chemtrails.
    [QUOTE=Star Mariner;1377614]

For those living in the country in affected areas, I recommend to clear the perimeter of the property, giving some nice wide space if the property bordering with a forest, create your own fire break.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (3rd July 2022), kfm27917 (16th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020), mountain_jim (16th September 2020), Sunny (14th September 2020), The Moss Trooper (14th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=onawah;1377989]The problem with that is that there are many properties on the West Coast where the trees are intact, but all the buildings are burnt to the ground.
    The reason for that seems to be the that the new weapons are capable of creating that effect.
    This phenomena was commented on quite a lot by freaked out firefighters in last year's California fires, who had never seen anything like it.
    It may not be the case so much this year, since the forests have become so much dryer, and there has also been another year of chemtrails.
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

then is it terrorism? in my specific case fires happened naturally because it is really crazy hot over here 0_o
    --

26. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Sunny (16th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm no expert.
    Are the dangers of the chemtrail program due to sheer ignorance, or intentional?
    If the latter, then the answer could certainly be yes.
    Were all those videos from private citizens in fire seasons past of what appeared to be energy beams over the burnt areas misinterpretations?
    You have to draw your own conclusions.

then is it terrorism? in my specific case fires happened naturally because it is really crazy hot over here 0_o
    Last edited by onawah; 15th September 2020 at 02:18.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

kfm27917 (16th September 2020), palehorse (15th September 2020), Sunny (16th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm no expert.
    Are the dangers of the chemtrail program due to sheer ignorance, or intentional?
    If the latter, then the answer could certainly be yes.
    Were all those videos from private citizens in fire seasons past of what appeared to be energy beams over the burnt areas misinterpretations?
    You have to draw your own conclusions.

me neither no expert, but I am trying to understand and get a whole picture of this situation, sure when have all these witnesses out there speaking, it is not something to be ignored. The answer could probably be yes then.
    In Brazil for what I learned there were criminal fires, but also seasonal fires all mixed up, probably to create confusion of what was natural occurring event and criminal, California and elsewhere seems to follow the same pattern though.
    --

30. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

onawah (15th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #57
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

BREAKING

"They have weaponized space through killer satellites and Directed Energy Weapons...."

Only just seen this, doing some more digging - wow, but this comes allegedly from a live broadcast from the DOD today.

These pictures take on a very different air now. This is a major slice of disclosure.

Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 16th September 2020 at 18:48.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

7alon (22nd September 2020), ClearWater (16th September 2020), edina (16th September 2020), Harmony (3rd July 2022), kfm27917 (16th September 2020), norman (17th September 2020), onawah (16th September 2020), palehorse (17th September 2020), Philippe (16th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (16th September 2020), Sunny (18th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,649 times in 8,595 posts

When China is accused of something is it really the NWO acting through China?
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

edina (16th September 2020), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2020), onawah (16th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #59
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: "Directed Energy Weapon" caught seemingly lighting fires via Satellite View by dutchsinse YouTube channel

Def Sec Esper Warns of ‘Directed Energy Weapons’ & ‘Killer Satellites’ From Communist China
    • Comes as speculation swirls over such weapons being used to accelerate the Pacific Northwest wildfires
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

edina (16th September 2020), Harmony (3rd July 2022), kfm27917 (16th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2020), onawah (16th September 2020), palehorse (17th September 2020), Sunny (18th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Start at about 1:30 in...

I'll try to find an actual transcript, but here's a short quote:

However, our new peer rivals, China and Russia, seek to erode our long-standing dominance in air power through long range fires...

The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

7alon (22nd September 2020), ClearWater (16th September 2020), Harmony (3rd July 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2020), onawah (16th September 2020), palehorse (17th September 2020), Sunny (18th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast